The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

A Tall Tailed Tale

I left the house in a hurry. If any of the girls knew where I was going, it was going to be hard to lose them. It wasn’t easy for me to leave them – it still hurts today. I left Burlington quickly, hitching rides on buses and with people who gave me a ride as far out as they would willingly go, and I back-packed a bit of the way without a backpack.

The only things I had brought were my powers, my memories, my passport and my wallet. My wallet was going to be important if I wanted to not attract attention, and my passport was needed to leave the country, as I would be doing soon.

The only thing I had to go on, was that in each Country, that is, two on North America, 1 for South America, 2 for Eurasia, 1 for Africa and 1 for Australia, I had a long trip to go on, and that meant a lot of frequent flying. Now, I knew that there were more countries that just those I listed, but they are the main ones, one for each continent, or part of the continent. I had just my instinct to tell me that Canada’s was closest, and to go there first.

After making my way to Toronto, I found it was easier said than done to get a bus to Ottawa. Everywhere was booked, and I didn’t fit the description of anyone coming to pick up a ticket. Well, first use of my power – I made them call my friend Hank, who was driving a regular tour bus these days. I still hadn’t hired him full time, as I had meant to. He almost jumped down my throat for it too, for the full 3 day trip to Ottawa. It doesn’t normally take that long, but he was doing a round trip; meaning, he was taking the long way around to get in a good rant about my promises and ethics and whatnot.

Just to shut him up for a bit at night, I gave him a picture of Kim, fully nude and lying on my bed, eyes closed, mouth slightly open, waiting for me to come fill her up. He thanked me, and took me there as fast as he could during the rest of the trip. He promised to take care of the girls for me, just by checking in on them for me, but Darke was already doing that for me. I just told him to keep that picture for me, as I would need it after I got back from my trip. As I left him waiting at a bus stop for my return, where I needed a flight to Europe for my second trip, he gave me his card, which was just his name, two phone numbers, and an e-mail address. I put it into my wallet, and headed across town to the Parliament buildings. Luckily, it was Sunday, and not a weekday. That was good for me, as I didn’t want to be chastised for wandering away from the tour of some school. I went through the metal detectors, and the metal–detector wand, was waved through, where another guard was waiting for me.

He asked me where I was going, and he was soon leading me towards the Prime Minister, who could then direct me to the Chapter Master, I hoped. He led me down three corridors, past Parliament, and then down to a door at the end of a hall. He knocked once, opened the door when someone grunted, and took off his cap and bowed. The guard motioned for me to enter, and I also bowed. The man in front of me was a little shorter than I had seen on TV, but he led me to a chair by his desk and sat me down. After asking for 2 cups of coffee from a rather attractive attending receptionist, he asked me why I had come.

I didn’t sense any Auras around, nor could I see them, but I was sure that the CM would know I was here and suppress it as best as he could. I said two words – “Chapter Master”, and he blanked out, and said in a monotone voice,

“My Master is not here right now. He is away on business. May I please ask what you need to see him for?”

That explained why I couldn’t sense him anywhere; not only was he not in today, the Prime Minister said that he hadn’t come to Parliament in almost 2 years. He was doing research in one area or another within Canada, and hadn’t come back yet. I was led out, and the Prime Minister thanked me for coming with such delightful questions, and the usual bullshit. As I got back to Hank, I told him to drive me to the airport, report back home, wait for my call, and then drive down to where I was going to be. I told him that I would bring him gas money for both these trips, and the one earlier, with him, his wife and his son.

When I said son, he looked down, then away, then started to drive and told me to head back to my seat. I waited in the kitchen area, as my bed was back in my room at my house, and all that was in there was a usual bed, fully made, but smelling like Hank slept in here more than anywhere else.

He got me to the airport in record time, and we said our goodbyes. It wasn’t very teary, as we weren’t very close, but it still hurt me a bit, to say bye to someone who I trusted with my well-being.

As I walked up into the terminal, I could see 4 people milling about the entrance, who looked oddly out of place – they were all wearing military attire, but in the formal way, not the camouflage green and brown. They were all sitting, smoking, and looking around, not talking. As soon as I went inside, they all got up, and tossed their smokes. They were tailing someone, probably me, I thought.

I found a line for London, England, and waited calmly. I could see their Auras, shining brightly, and without any wavering. I could guess that they were also looking for mine. I still had no idea how to suppress it, but I tried anyway and found that my own Aura was growing dimmer. I concentrated on a tile on the floor, willing my Aura down, and sure enough, it was soon gone. I tried to keep that concentration, but bit by bit it came back.

I was next in line when one of them spotted me. I stayed still, not using my power for fear of it really was me they were after, and when my turn came up, used my power quickly to tell the woman receptionist to put me on the flight right away, without a reservation, and without paying. I got my ticket in first-class, and shuffled away to try and get into the terminal as fast as I could.

One of the people was waiting for me there, so I thought that I would do my best and just see what they wanted. I walked up to him, tapped him on his shoulder, and asked him very calmly,

“Excuse me, are you looking for me?”

He turned, nodded, and then raised a hand in the air. His Aura was a bright magenta, and then time seemed to slow down. Not stop, but it did slow somewhat. I looked around and the other 3 people were moving through the crowd quickly, coming to where I was.

The man, about 30 or so, looked non-descript. He had brown eyes, white skin, brown hair, a formal military suit on, and looked as if he were a usual bored person at an airport. In fact, when the other three people reached me, they all had a bright Magenta Aura, and were all utterly non-descript.

One was a woman, in her early twenties, and quite cute too. But her hair and eyes had the same bored look, as if she only washed her hair because she had to, not because she wanted it to look good.

She was the only one to speak for them.

“We know who you are, and we’ve come with a warning – do not pursue this any further, or we shall have to take action. And while we do not have superior strength, and we cannot command people, our Aura allows us to slow time or make it go faster. You would be walking along, and bam, suddenly, you would have a chest wound, with no idea about where it had come from. Stop searching – it only ends in pain.”

Time started to flow regularly, and the four people left the airport. I went into the terminal to think about this, and to rest for a bit. I was awoken by a loudspeaker coming to life asking everyone for British Airlines to line up at Gate 12, and was soon sitting on a plane seat, next to a young woman, in her late teens. She was bright eyed with curly brown hair, and a fair body, not too big in the hips or the chest, but quite lovely too. Beside her was a shorter girl, same kind of fun-loving features, but maybe only about 5 feet tall. Not a little person, but still short. I listened to them talk about a school they were going to in 2 years, and their courses, and realized that I was planning on doing the same thing – a course in Theatre Arts. Better to meet them there, then, I thought.

As the plane was moving, and we were flying overhead, images and thoughts of my girls ran through my mind. I couldn’t stop thinking about them, or the way that I would not see them again for a long time. It was going to be a hard trip, one that I knew I had to take, but not one out of choice. I had to make sure that we would all be alright, as long as we had these powers.

I awoke to the feeling of someone reaching over me. I thought I was back at home or something, so it didn’t feel too weird until I remembered that I was on a plane. The girl next to me, Hannah was her name, was reaching over me into a compartment. I just lay there, let her smallish chest run over my face. I still love the feeling of boobs – I don’t think I’ll ever get over it. She found what she was looking for, and sat down again, and then did something very strange – she went back over to the compartment again, pushing her chest down onto my face, as if she liked it better there.

I whispered quietly to her, so as not to frighten her,

“Keep doing that. You know it feels great, and you want to please me as well. The next time you do this, take your bra off before-hand. You will want to wake me when you sit down, and then ask me to search for a lump on your breasts, wishing that I would just do that all night.”

For it was night now, and the cabin was dark. A couple lights were on for people to use the bathrooms, but we were near the front, and no one would bother us. Her other friend had a sleeping mask on, and was lightly snoring. As Hannah sat back down, she saw me open my eyes, and smile at her in a reassuring way.

“Oh, I’m sorry, did I wake you?” “No, that’s alright, I was getting up anyway. Did you need some help with something?” “No I got what book I was looking for, but now I’m worried that I may have another problem.” “Oh, what problem is that? Do you need to get out?” “No, I think – oh, I can’t ask you....” “No, please, go ahead. I don’t mind.” “Well, I think I have a lump somewhere under my breasts, but I can’t seem to find it. Would you be able to look for me?” she asked me while thrusting her chest out at me. “If you do find something, I promise I won’t make a big deal out of it...”

I waited for her to sit back down properly, and pull a blanket out from under her chair. She laid it over herself, and then lay down a bit. I put my arm over her shoulders, and we started to move closer. Her friend righted herself, and moved a bit closer, but I carefully moved Hannah away. I tried to get into her shirt, unsuccessfully, when I had a great idea.

“Hannah? Move down in between my legs and I can then reach down like I’m grabbing something from my bag.”

She did so, knowing what kind of bag I’d be reaching for, and slid noiselessly down to the floor. She laid the blanket over herself, and my legs as well, and I reached under them. Her shirt was off, as was her bra. I reached for the tops of her breasts, and she raised herself up slowly to try and help. This wasn’t very helpful, as between my legs, the only thing she could really do was start giving me a blowjob. She forgot the pretext of why she was on the floor and lowered my pants just enough to get my dick out. She licked it once, twice, and then took the head into her mouth.

She licked and rubbed the tip with her tongue, sliding it up and around the head while her lips gave a slow, little pressure sucking. She didn’t slurp or make too much noise, but some people were already sleepily looking around. I tapped her head, not wanting to give up what I had going for me, but needing to stop the suspicion that I was getting head. She immediately stopped, came out from the blanket, and slid back up into her seat, shirt back on.

She licked her lips, smiled, and moved the armrest between us up. She then leaned next to me, and said in a soft, sultry whisper,

“You’re turn.”

I slid my arm around behind her again, and because she was leaning on me, I could now reach into her shirt. Her bra was still under my feet, and I could feel it when I moved them to stretch out my legs a bit. She snuggled closer, and moved her left arm back under the blanket, near my crotch. I placed my hand on her right tit, and she placed her hand on my dick.

Knowing the game she wanted to play, we went forward with it. I massaged and groped her breasts, not caring how much pleasure she got from it, because all I could focus on was how good it felt to have a new pair of hands doing this for me. She would grab and pull softly, then pick up a tempo, and keep going, until I switched from one breast to another. This wasn’t going to make me cum, but she sure would, and I knew that it was going to be a bit more than just a whimper. So I released my grip from her breasts, and when she was about to remove her hand from my cock, I just held it there. She got the message – I was in control, not her. She went back to massaging my cock, as I reached beside me into a little nook, and pulled out a tape recorder that I had bought in the airport terminal. I had decided after my little encounter with those people at the airport that I needed something to help me, and I had bought with what little money I could, a small electronic tape recorder, 4 AA batteries, and a pair of small headphones.

I turned the recorder on, pressed record, and spoke into the microphone.

“You will not see, hear, or find anything unusual about the boy in the front, nor anything that he does out of place. You will think that your mind is playing a trick on you, and go back to what you were doing before you heard this message. Once the plane lands, if you happen to see this boy again, you will not remember him.”

I pressed stop, and then reached up for the stewardess button. Letting Hannah’s hand go back for a moment, I waited for her to show up. She looked nice, but not screwable, just the usual sex-appeal that comes with a skirt and a somewhat revealing shirt/blouse combo. I gave her the tape recorder, told her to listen to it with my earphones, and waited.

She almost gave it back to me right away, and then I told her to let the captain, co-pilot, and everyone else on the plane in first class and the staff hear it, and then bring it back to me. She nodded, then left.

I could hear my voice drifting farther back along the plane, as people who were woken up, silent, then went back to sleep very quickly. The stewardess came back in about 10 minutes, to go see the other staff members. As she passed, I swatted her ass, just for fun. She looked around, at me, smiled, and then went on her way.

5 minutes later again, there she was. She gave the recorder back to me, to let the girls beside me hear it. I gave it to Hannah, who was trying to surreptitiously creep her hand back under the blanket, who listened to it and gave it to her friend, who woke up, heard it, and went back to sleep. I thanked the stewardess, and asked her if she saw anything wrong.

Hannah was now jerking me off, without the blanket on, and the stewardess looked down and blinked once or twice, then said no. As she turned to leave, I full out grabbed, squeezed and massaged her ass with my left hand. She shook her head as if trying to wake up, and then left again.

Hannah, in the meantime, was now lowering her head to my quivering shaft. She reached out her tongue to lick me, but it was too uncomfortable for her. I opened my legs again, and pulled my pants out from under me. She got the idea, and once again, she was on her knees, blowing me. As she was down there, I couldn’t help but think of what I had become – I was using people for my own ends again, even after I had just gone through hell to make sure I only did it in ways that were necessary and unavoidable. This didn’t stop me from enjoying Hannah’s tongue or smooth lips, though.

It was a small orgasm, compared to the ones I had had with my girls. I patted Hannah on the head, who came up for air again, snuggled on top of me, and tried to make me hard. She even tried to remove her pants, just to entice me enough to fuck her. But that time of my life was over. It was still fun, to be sure, to have random, meaningless sex, but I wanted this girl to have her own life, not part of my own.

So, in the end, I turned her down, making her listen to another recording that insisted that this was all just a wonderful wet dream, and if she should ever see that boy again, as she most likely would in the future, she would remember him through déjà vu. Kind of like the Men In Black idea, but I didn’t have a nifty pen-light. Just words and ideas.

The flight was boring, as it was long. The movies shown were all old, not even worth mentioning they were that bad. It was during the descent that Hannah became a little worried about her friend, who wouldn’t look at her. When Hannah left to pee, I fixed that up. It seemed her friend had actually been awake the whole time, and was very interested in who I was, and what I had done to Hannah in order to make her give a blowjob to a complete stranger.

The rest of the landing, the exiting and the leaving was just as tedious, but a little exciting. I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to see my girls in under a year – that just made me want to do this faster. With my grades taken care of, and the school under a kind of new control, the situation would become steadily more or less chaotic, unless I was there to oversee things and make changes when necessary.

I wound up in a bustling downtown area of London, England. I had decided to try and go directly to their Parliament, but that cost money, and I had none. And I didn’t have my bank card in my wallet to draw money out either. I was lost in an unknown city, with no money, a passport, a recorder with a pair of earphones, and 2 AA batteries. This was going to be fun.