The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

A Fateful Night Of Horror

September 7th, 2006

I woke again, this time coming out of my trance pretending to be a ghost and then a rabbit watching and understanding the conversations with Walters and Kolchevnikov, respectively. Eric was again at the bar, sitting with a bottle of tequila and a shot glass next to him. His head was bowed, but he wasn’t passed out – his ear buds were out and on the top of the bar. He was reliving all the experiences of the past year all over again. The sky outside was getting darker, the sun shining just as it did over the tops of London that beautiful morning.

We didn’t speak until he did.

“Any questions about what happened? I can’t tell you much more than was recorded. Everything that was said and is said on here is as detailed as I could make it, without ruining the actual vision. If you want to leave for the night, and finish this tomorrow or the day after, or in the weeks and months to come, that would be fine.”

I spoke up, voice quavering and weak.

“Eric, we all want to know what happened to you. If it takes us a whole year to listen to it, then that’s what we’ll do.” I stood and stretched, my body aching from being in one position so long. “But, I need to pee first.”

We all split up from the main room. The general consensus was the same, at least for the future. We wanted to know what happened, but all together, not separately, not without Eric there with us. I know that he would want to relive it too, as much as it may have pained him to listen to it again. But why was he so busy drinking? Was there more that he wasn’t telling us?

I heard a knock on the door to the bathroom, and Emily’s voice whined, “Hurry up in there! I need to pee too!”

I shook my head, flushed, washed my hands, dried them on a towel, and exited. Emily rushed in, with Denise, Blair and Kat in line. Lauren and Pam were in a deep discussion, while Michelle, Megan and Kim were trying to help each other stand up. Jess was standing behind Eric, rubbing his back softly. He didn’t seem to register to her hands, and left with a nod to me when I came behind as well. I switched places with her, and she left to sit on the floor and stretch her limbs out. We were all still a little stiff from lying perfectly still for the last few hours.

I checked the clock on the wall, and it was only 7 in the evening, but we had already passed a month or so in Eric’s memories. I rubbed his shoulders and back, and his head as well. He just mumbled a thanks, and I didn’t want to disturb him.

The girls on the other hand were getting back into position on the couches and the futon. Eric raised his head and gave us all a small, tired smile. I got next to Kim again, legs out straight, arms at my sides.

Eric stood at the bar, hanging on to the counter a bit heavily.

“As you can probably guess, I made detailed entries into this recording thing. But, to ease our suffering, let’s skip ahead to when I actually had to meet the Masters of Africa, then Australia, then South America, then Canada and back home. We can finish this tonight if you want to; I leave the decision in your hands.”

“Eric?”

“Yes...Blair. What can I do for you?”

“Um, can we start with when you meet up with Hannah and Taryn again?”

The result was staggering to hear, because we all had our eyes shut, waiting for the tape to begin again.

NO! I will not relive that again! Not as long as I live!”

We bolted up and looked to him. He was on the ground, the bottle of tequila in his arms like a teddy bear, back to the wall. He looked so child-like, we all forgot that he still was a child. He was our man, and we forgot that at times. We all wanted to rush to him and comfort him, to hear and listen to his problems and help him – but we all knew that if we tried, we would make him more upset.

I got off the futon, and walked to the bar. I knelt by Eric.

“Eric? If you don’t want to listen to it again, you can leave if you want. We will stay and listen. Then we can understand why you feel this way.”

“N-no... I can’t do that. I need to be alone. I need to forget that it ever happened.”

“Eric? Eric, look at me. LOOK AT ME.”

He raised his head, and I could see his puffy red eyes, streaming tears rolling down his face. I looked him straight in the eyes, and found what I was searching for, the remaining things that I knew were in him still.

“We are going to listen to it, both of us, together. I’ll stay right here, by your side. We can go through it together. I want to do this with you. We all want to do this with you.”

He looked to his right, and saw the girls standing or kneeling around us, crowding the bar area. Jess was holding the tape player in her hands. She was waiting for him to say yes before she went and pressed it.

“No...no...I-I can’t...”

“Yes. You can, I know you can. I see it in your eyes. You loved them very much, and still do, despite this thing that happened. Now, lay down here.”

I sat down with my legs out, and Eric crawled in between them, the bottle of tequila forgotten and silently dripping out into a drain. He curled up tight against me, and after the girls were all situated back around the room, Jess pressed play and was already going back into the Trance before she hit the floor.

I was on a boat, called a “Junk” or something, coming back from lunch, when I heard someone yell to me from the pier.

‘Eric! Over here! It’s me!’

I spied the two girls jumping on the pier, laughing and waving to me. I waved back and smiled too. I waited for the ship for dock, and ran to them. We embraced, and kissed, and wouldn’t stop smiling at each other. The other passengers thought it was funny and cute, and laughed us on our way.

I found that while here, they had seen three schools already and were waiting for me to find them. They knew that we would find each other as soon as I had called them, and after a phone call from a new cell-phone that was taken from a Sony Store in Korea, they were waiting at the pier for me. We got back to their hotel, which looked more like a house than a hotel. There were real doors and the stucco white ceilings and the paper-thin sliding doors, and we ordered some sushi and sashimi, along with a bottle of warm sake for dinner that night.

We chatted for a bit, and I showed them the souvenirs I had bought so far – t-shirts for them, a necklace each, and a bottle of perfume which would cost someone about $200 for a sample of it. It was more than they were expecting, as they were just hoping to see me. They thanked me and hugged me again, and that night we had a great night of slow and steady sex. Hannah had found her courage and told Taryn that she was bisexual, and Taryn had told Hannah that she had already guessed. We went sightseeing for a few days, always in the mood for unexpected and fun sex, in unusual places and at weird times of the day and night.

Taryn had come to the realization that she would love no one more than she loved me, and let me take her virginity, and that made our love grow stronger. Hannah and I were inseparable, going to sleep together, waking up together, making faces and jokes at the other, just to see them smile. Taryn didn’t intrude so much as intensified our love-making. Having an extra player there, for whatever whenever made it that much better.

The day that shall be burned into my memory is the day I found where the Chapter Master was May 7th, 2005. I told the girls that this was something I had to do alone, and would be back for supper that night. We kissed each other goodbye, and I left to go find Master Chong. He was working at the fish-market – I had passed him almost every day, and didn’t realize it, just like Master Walters had said.

The Master later said that he never meant any of it to happen, but others who were against him would be killed for my loss. He welcomed me face-to-face, and we spoke little truths to each other before doing business. He worked to pay the bills, as he was just a Mind-Reader, not a Controller himself. He would know if I was going to harm him, and would call his guards just as quickly.

We agreed to the same terms that the others had agreed to – Korea’s and China’s Masters were just as agreeable, wanting peace before war. At the end of our meeting I got a call on my cell. The only people who knew it were Taryn and Hannah, so they must have been calling me to find out what I wanted for dinner. I picked it up, heard a crash and a bang, some screaming, and then a cold voice.

‘Eastern Pier. Slip 32. Come alone.’

The line went dead. I couldn’t tell how I would get there, until I told Master Chong about what had just happened. He nodded, got me a driver and a car, and told me that if I needed anything, just think it, and he would get it instantly. He would monitor my mind for the next little while, to make sure I was okay.

The car raced to the Pier, and after finding slip 32, I got out. The driver gave me a gun – it was loaded, and he showed me how to remove the safety and put it back on. I thanked him, tucked it into my pants, and he drove off.

I walked down the slip and there was a boat on my left, a small skiff with a driver who was waiting for me. He nodded, and we took off. He drove me to a small cruise ship off the beach, and led me up a ladder and down a bit to a cabin. He bade me wait, and presently another man in a black suit with sunglasses came to the door. He ushered me out unceremoniously, and I followed him to the captain’s quarters. He left me there, and the lights went out for a moment.

When they came back on, Heather and Taryn were there. Hannah wasn’t tied up, but Taryn was. There was no one else there. No one came in – no one bothered us. A loudspeaker crackled to life above me.

“Mr. Eric. It seems that you have made a bad choice, one that we told you to drop. Our Master told us to tell you to stop – you haven’t, and so now, you are faced with a choice: Taryn or Hannah. You can only have one, not both. If you try to get both out alive, you will all die.”

I couldn’t think. I couldn’t breathe. There was no one I could think of who was this mean and cruel. It was the Assailants who had stopped me at the airport a month ago – they were here too, to stop me from completing my mission. I untied Taryn, and sat down on the bed there.

“Eric? Eric, how are we going to get out of here?”

“I don’t know. I just don’t know.”

Taryn was watching the door, as if willing someone to come in. Hannah was grasping my hands, and glancing nervously around the room. I made up my mind in an instant – I was going to save both, even if I was killed in the process. I got off the bed, and taking out the gun, took off the safety. I checked the clip – there were about 20 bullets in the clip. Opening the door was safe for the moment, and I told them to follow me quickly, and try to stay safe, not to freak out if I was shot.

They nodded, and we stepped out. We turned to the right, and saw three men there, all in suits, having a smoke. They spotted us and took out their guns. BAM! BAM! BAM! Down they all went. Apart from the black suits, I noticed that they were all wearing ear plugs, so I couldn’t Control them. In desperation I picked up one of their guns, took it and gave it to Taryn. Hannah was just shaking; she wasn’t going to be any help.

I knew that the other men on the ship must have heard the shots, so we ran. Another 2 men came out a side door; they went down too. As we rushed passed a gallery, five men came out, and we ducked behind a lifeboat. I peeked out, and BAM! one was gone. I ducked again, and waited until I counted to 5, and then BAM! BAM! BAM! two more were down. I had missed one. He fired a few more shots, and then I heard him reloading. I quickly shot him, and down he went too.

Hannah by this time was shaking uncontrollably – she looked like she was having a seizure. Taryn reached out with her Aura to Hannah, and she calmed down quickly. She turned back around, and watched our rear, in case any more came out that way. We raced down to the end of the ship, and found three more men standing by the ladder I had come up on, guarding the boat. I shot three shots fast – none of them were hit. I guessed that I had about 10 more shots left. I jumped behind a doorway, and listened to the bullets rocketing past me.

I checked out where we were, and gave Hannah a motion up with my finger. She started to climb onto the top of some crates inside the door, out of the way. Taryn followed, and I quickly peeked around the side again. They were all waiting for me to show my body again. I knelt and turned and shot one of them. Down he went, finger on the trigger. I heard a scream, and one of the men was down on the ground, a bloody ear being held with his hands. BAM! He went down. The other guy was firing at me now, and I waited for him to stop before I got down on the ground to lie down. I tucked over the side quickly, and BAM! BAM! he was gone too.

I rushed in to find Taryn and Hannah being held at gunpoint by a man, who was startled to see me, and I shot him in the head. It wasn’t a clear shot, and he just glanced back. I shot him thrice more in the gut, and raced out with Taryn and Hannah behind me. I dropped down into the boat, a good 5 feet, and winced with the pain. Hannah dropped down next, and then Taryn.

I threw the motor on the boat into gear, and we raced towards the beach. There was no one following us, and we jumped out as soon as we were on the beach. I threw my gun down on the beach, and Taryn dropped hers too, right next to mine. I sucked in air, and then curled up on the sand, adrenaline leaving my body. Taryn started to shake as Hannah had, and then calmed herself down. Hannah sat down next to me, and I curled up into her arms. She just stroked my hair and shushed me.

I jumped up at the sound of a gun being fired. Then I felt hot warm blood on my hands. Hannah’s face looked down in surprise, and then she fell to the ground. Taryn was standing there on the beach, gun pointed at Hannah, head bowed.

It didn’t make sense.

“Taryn?! Why? Why did you do that?!”

“I told you Mr. Eric. Only one girl leaves alive. Otherwise you all die.”

“What did you do to Taryn?”

“Why, nothing at all! She’s inside herself, and just to be nice, I’ll let her real side come out for a few seconds!”

Taryn raised her head, and her eyes flashed rage.

“I did it! I did it because you loved her more! You forced us to fuck you, to make us be your sex puppets, strung along! She loved you more than me; you loved her more than me! I deserve love, damn it!”

Her head bowed again, and it raised again, her voice calm, her eyes dead to the world.

“Well, Mr. Eric, it seems like it’s time for you to die. Goodbye, Mr. Eric.”

I did the only thing I thought of at the time. I reached down to my side, and brought it to her face. She stepped up to meet mine, and her smile disappeared. She looked grim and sad, and nodded to me.

I fired. Her left shoulder snapped back, her heart already pumping hard inside her chest. I heard a voice in my head, laughing and laughing. Then another sound – sirens, wailing and loud. I grabbed Taryn’s slumped body and laid it next to Hannah’s. I closed Hannah’s eyes, and then took Taryn’s gun away from her. I checked the chamber: it was empty. She could have fired and nothing would have happened.

I curled onto the ground again, and began to sob.

When I came back to my senses, Master Chong was sitting beside me, smoking a long pipe. He glanced at me, nodded slowly and silently, and got up. He left, and I sat up in bed. My knapsack was by the door; all my things were in it still.

I also found two brown paper packages; one read Taryn, the other said Hannah. I knew what they were, but didn’t open them. I couldn’t deal with that right now. I needed to get out of here, to complete my mission, to go home, to forget that I had ever met the two girls who would make my life happy on my time away from home.

Mr Chong was waiting for me, and handed me a ticket. It was a plane ticket to Zimbabwe, and wished me luck. I nodded, and left his place. I called a cab, got to the airport, got on a plane, and zoomed off. Only then, and only softly, did I sob again until I lost consciousness.

It has been a terrible three months. After landing in Zimbabwe, I have had to try and find Master Q’uala. It’s pronounced by clicking your tongue to the roof of your mouth, so it’s click-wala, but naming him and finding him are two very different things. I have travelled by foot all over South Africa, and have started going up to Egypt. I have gone through 12 or so provinces, all by foot, numerous hospitals for creams and ointments and the occasional snake bite, and no money at all to pay for it.

I finally found him in a tiki hut, drinking some hard liquor, quite buzzed and not at all afraid of me. That might be because he was as built as they came, with huge bulky muscles and a dick that defied all reasoning. He was about as black as soot, and always seemed to have a woman or two by his side. He said that he wouldn’t talk to me unless he was sober; I waited three weeks before I got fed up with waiting. He seemed to live on booze alone. So I cooked him up a margarita with some ipecac thrown in for that minty freshness, and we had our conversation in the dirt out back.

In fact, he was so amused by my attack on his system to allow me to talk to him that he brought me home with him. He lived in a giant mansion on the outskirts of a city in the Tanzania province that I thought it must have once been a fortress of some kind.

We ate and drank that night, and then we were at business. We agreed on the same terms as all the others did. After work, we drank some more. I was very drunk when I stumbled up to my room. There in my room was his trophy wife, Sula. She was a very beautiful wife, with all the right curves. We fucked for what seemed all night, and I was woken up in the middle of a deep sleep with Q’uala standing over me, smiling with evil in his eyes, and a knife in his hands. He cut me down my right eye, blinding me with my own blood.

He kicked me out of his house, but didn’t renege on our deal. I would come to his aid if possible, as long as it was for the good of the world, and not just him. I can say this though; to this day, no one loves Q’uala as much as Sula.

After checking my eye out and making sure I wasn’t blind permanently, I started on my way to Australia. I was stopped in many cities who asked me for my passport, and when I asked them if I could just use their airport, they pointed me to Egypt.

It was this morning when I finally reached Egypt’s airport. It was a bustling place, with many tourists around. I spotted a couple of Auras around me, and drew away from them. I got onto my plane for Australia, and had an uneventful ride to Sydney.

While there, I found the Master in his Chambers in the Parliament, but before I was allowed to speak with him, I would be put onto a waiting list. The receptionist there pulled out a list as long as my body, and wrote me down at the bottom. She suggested I do some sightseeing and get a job in the meantime. I asked her for the wait time: she didn’t surprise me much when she said it would be sometime in January, in 2006. It looked like I was stuck here until then.