The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

Battle On The Big Bridge

I felt movement from Eric or Jess, it didn’t matter which. Then a door opening, another opening, and closing. They were just going to a washroom, whoever it was. I didn’t really care – my dream was too good.

I was flying, which had always been a dream of mine; and I was flying over Burlington, but no one could see me. That made it better, because I yelled things out to people who couldn’t see me, and I almost got someone into a fight.

After flying around, I noticed smoke coming from the bridge leading into Hamilton. I felt that this was turning into a bad dream, but I didn’t want to stop. My curiosity and dream mind made me turn and fly there, and there I saw a car and a truck, flipped and burning, 4 people shooting at one other person, who was throwing rocks and shielding someone else. Then he saw me and waved me back, but I didn’t care, as the others didn’t see me. Then, of course, I had a gun, and shot the shooters, gang execution style, firing fast and a lot of them.

They went down, and there I saw a small girl lying with the 4 gunmen, and she was bleeding from her chest. I picked her up but couldn’t fly with her, so I gave her to the young man who was still shielding the other person. He looked at me, and spoke but I didn’t hear his words, but he clapped me on the shoulder and I flew away. I turned around again to look, and this time, the three people were Eric, shielding me, who was crying over Emily’s dead body.

I woke up and shook myself. That was a scary dream, to have done that. I knew I couldn’t fly, and that Eric was just in the bathroom, but man, was it weird. I checked the clock – 12:46 AM. I’ve been asleep for about an hour or so; okay, then why is someone going to the bathroom. I heard a girl moan, and there was Jess, lying down where Eric should have been, eyes closed, asleep and dreaming happily.

I waited for Eric to come back in. When he didn’t at 12:50, I got worried. Was he gone? Nah, just taking forever in the bathroom.

At 12:55, I got worried some more. This was too long, even if he was ‘Going To The Dump’, as he called it. I rolled off and out of bed, and quickly put on my clothes. I raced through the house, and yes, Eric was gone – the front door was wide open, and his truck was gone.

I picked up the phone and called him; no answer on his cell phone. I called Kim, Denise, Blair, Lauren – no one was awake. I tried Emily, and she was awake for some reason or other, and agreed to come and help look. She pulled up in her parents’ car in record time, and we set off for Eric. We didn’t know where to look, so we started looking on the major streets and at the plazas and mini-malls.

Then, there was a loud boom, and a bright flash somewhere to the south of where we were. I saw smoke, and we headed in that direction. We got to see where the problem was; two cars had careened into each other at the Hamilton-Burlington bridge. It was cold outside, and the two cars were caught on fire, so we headed there, windows closed against the cold and the smoke billowing out towards us.

We stopped behind a pillar of stone, and heard low murmurs and a few shouts. We were still too far to hear what the problem was, so we decided to do a 2-person claw movement, and come in, one right ahead, one behind them. If it turned ugly, it was easier for one person to leave from one place than two together.

Emily ran to my left, and started to climb the railings of the bridge. Then, when she was near the burning cars, signalled me to go in, as she would be covered by the smoke and cars.

She crept forward, slowly, one foot in front of the other. I saw her crouch, peek over the top of the rail, and duck, then creep forward some more before I remembered my positioning. I was in direct view of whoever was in the way. I skulked down to the cars myself, keeping them in my main view, trying not to look over to where the 5 figures were standing.

4 of them were standing in a line, 3 at ease in military positions, one waving his arms and screaming, pointing at random areas. The one guy, who was by himself, was hunched behind some of the big water barrels used to keep lanes closed. He was kneeling, and I could see the first puddle of blood start to form around his legs. He was staring at the 4 figures, and then he glanced once in my direction.

Of course, it had to be Eric. I had known deep down that it would be. It was still a shock, but not one that made me freak out and scream and rant and rave. I lay on the road, hidden from view. Then, I saw Eric stand shakily, yell something back, and then pull out a gun. He didn’t point it at the people though; he pointed it at himself.

I lay there, about 12 feet from the cars, rocks and bits of rubble by my face, surprised there were no cops here, or Auratic people. I mean, I was here, and Eric was, but the four of them didn’t exude an Aura. It was like they had no discernable qualities among them. I saw Eric move his left hand, the one not holding the gun down to his left leg. He squeezed it, holding his leg to staunch the wound, and saw it move away for a split second. He did it again, and again. Then I caught on to it: Eric was waving me to his side, not wanting me to get burned or blown up or shot in the cross fire. He was trying to keep me out of harm’s way by being close to him. I didn’t think; I just stood and ran to him.

Then the firing began. It came out slowly, softly, like time was slowing down. I could feel myself moving slower, but not as slowly as the bullets were. I could see the bullets themselves, hurtling towards me and Eric, but yet I was not afraid. Eric was already ducked behind his barrier, and as fast as I could, ran to where he was. He handed me a gun, and I tried to fire into the four people. Eric did the same with a small pistol, and we could see the bullets fire, move slowly through the air, and the man in the centre of us yell at us. He was screaming to stop, I think, because the other 3 stopped firing, as did Eric and I.

There was something familiar about the four people there; they were nondescript, so much so that you wouldn’t even look at them once. Then I remembered; these were the Assailants who were trailing Eric at the airport. It seemed like they had finally caught up with him.

The man in the middle spoke again, calmly, voice raised over the burning cars.

“So you see Eric, even with help here, you cannot hope to kill us this way. True, we cannot kill you either this way, but that is where we can hope. You see, we can form a small bubble, around the bullet, making it move faster than a real bullet would. We could kill you before we knew we had fired. But to do that, we would need to remove the field, and that could prove fatal to us as well. We are, truly, at a standstill.”

Eric was kneeling again, holding his leg. It had a small gash on it, like he had cut himself. It wasn’t deep, but it was bleeding quite a bit. I looked around for something to use as a bandage, and seeing nothing, tore off a piece of my shirt to help him. As I bandaged his leg, Eric groped around and found a couple big sized rocks. He hefted one, found its weight, and hurled it into the air. The rock hung in the air for a second, and then dropped woefully short of the people at the other end.

He dropped down again and spoke in panted, weary breaths.

“I can’t kill them, they can move time around them. Not stop it, but slow it down considerably. And anything caught in the field around us will also be slowed down when not in their field of protection or mine. Head down.”

The bullets that were fired came through the magenta Aura field, and zipped over our heads, and then disappeared into another Aura field, where they slowed down again.

“I can’t Control them, because they have special ear-pieces in that block all sound but what they choose to hear. They can read lips, so they know when I’m trying to Control them, and I can’t yell loud enough for them to hear over there. My phone is dead; you’re here; my backup never arrived, and there’s no way out of this. Lucky for you, they don’t want you dead.”

I saw him look up, smile and before I could even glance, he grabbed the gun out of my hand and threw it high in the air. I didn’t hear it fall; and I couldn’t see the black gun at night very well either. Then a pop-pop-pop of gun fire, and the 3 men went down. The field was still there, but very weak. They were firing into the air, and didn’t seem to care where they fired. A couple bullets came right next to me, and Eric jumped on top of me. He was whispering to me, and himself,

“Don’t be scared, don’t be afraid, just relax, everything is fine.”

He wasn’t Controlling me, just helping us stay calm. Then the shooting stopped, and the magenta Aura around us faded. Eric looked up, and so did I. I couldn’t see anything, not an Aura, not a person, not a bird; nothing was around. Then footsteps echoed out of the night, and a man came towards us. No, not a man; a young boy, around 13 or so, carrying something. I was dreading this; I already knew what and who it was. I knelt and cried into Eric, who shakily got onto his legs, and took Emily from his arms. He laid her down gently; she was not dead. She had been hit in the shoulder: she was passed out in shock. Eric clapped the boy on the shoulder, and said a thank you, and the boy left, carrying the gun he had used over his shoulder and a badge of one of the Assailants.

Eric helped me up; Emily was in my arms, who had her arms around my neck, like she was a small little girl, who for all her knowledge, was still in bed, asleep, having a nice dream. Eric led me down the bridge, and we kept walking.

We had gone about a kilometre or so when my feet started to hurt, and my arms were getting tired. Eric took Emily from me without a word, and we carried on walking. I didn’t know how Eric did it so passively; I was crying and hurting and just wanted this nightmare to end.

We saw a car heading towards us, and Eric placed Emily back onto the ground, slowly, carefully. He waved the car down, and after telling the driver what had happened, got us into the car carefully and slowly and the young woman who was driving got us to a hospital. It turned out her name was also Emily, and she had seen the smoke. She was a reporter, and had tried to get to the bridge but found that her car didn’t work, then the roads were all busy, and more things had gone wrong.

As Eric filled her out on the details and promised her a report of what happened exclusively to her, I sat in the back, cradling my Emily’s head in my lap. I stroked her hair and face, and wiped the blood from her shoulder carefully, making sure not to hurt her. As we pulled up to the hospital, the three of us, with Emily carried by Eric, went into the hospital.

After forms, calling Emily’s parents, giving the other Emily our report and then the police and then some more police, it was about four in the morning when we were allowed to leave. Emily was sleeping peacefully, under anaesthetic and close watch by doctors who were monitoring her health. The bullet was retrieved close to the surface, so there was no damage to her arm.

A police cruiser was waiting for us outside, willing to drive us back to our respective houses. Eric made them drop us off together at his house, and we got back into bed. Neither of us slept that night.

The morning came all too slowly. We hadn’t slept for more than an hour that night each, while Jess had had a full night’s sleep and didn’t ask why we were more groggy than usual. Kim was quiet at breakfast, Jess was her talkative self, Eric’s parents were a little of both, talking politics and school and work, and Eric was eating some cereal like he did this every day. I was in shock from seeing Emily in the hospital, and from the night before. This was much more detailed than Eric’s memories taped for us, and how he dealt with this now let me see how much Eric had changed from when I had first met him.

He wasn’t short and pudgy anymore; he was tall, bronzed from being around the world, and more in shape than most of the football players at the school. He ate calmly, with no mention of his nightly activity. There was a small radio playing soft music in the kitchen, and we all sat around a small table in it, eating whatever was available. Eric’s mom left soon, kissed us all on the cheek and went to shower and get ready for work. Eric got up and gathered up our dishes, and put them into the dishwasher or the sink to be cleaned later.

Eric’s dad made small talk with us as Eric cleaned some bowls and small dishes at the sink. I said before that this made him calm; I don’t know why he didn’t get a job doing just that. Maybe because it would destroy the calming effect on him. I don’t know why he does it, and still don’t. But anyway, he was just washing, calmly, until his dad left to go upstairs to shower.

He turned to us quickly, a strange light in his eyes. He spoke very rapidly, it sounded almost like a single syllable.

“Get-the-girls-at-school-for-lunch-music-office.”

Then he turned and went back to washing the dishes. He started to hum a little song to himself, and we all sort of got up and out of the room very quickly. Kim was saying goodbye to Eric’s mom, and I was chatting up his dad when they left for work, and as soon as they were out of the house, we started our showering schedule.

Usually, if we were sleeping there, we would go one at a time, or maybe two, just to save the hot water. On especially kinky days, Eric would get the two/three/four or all of us that he could fit into the shower and have a less productive but more fun shower. Or rather, he would be surrounded by tit flesh that cleaned him, while the girls and I whispered sweet nothings to his hands and the detachable shower nozzle.

This was a sombre morning, so we showered quickly, dressed quickly, and waited patiently for Eric to come downstairs. He did in an orderly fashion, dressed in PJ pants and a t-shirt. His favourite fedora perched on his head, a pair of shades, and some black sneakers, and he looked like he was ready to sleep in style.

As we got outside, it became a real quick reality that we would be walking to the school for today. I knew why the truck wasn’t there: it was probably still smouldering on the bridge. The other girls were treated to a curt response of ‘It’s in the shop.’ If the girls complained, Eric didn’t seem to hear; if they tried to start a conversation with him, he just answered in Yes or No.

We arrived to school on time, ad made it to class with no foreseeable problems ahead. We knew that we were to change the school back to its original form, but the how was overpowered by the why. I mean, even with Eric here, there was still a lot of hot guys around, and lots of hot girls wearing practically nothing in the lasting summer heat. You could almost picture the school being one giant porno set come to life.

Classes were boring, as usual. We were learning about how to see beyond the foreground in Photography; when asked about what we should do, I gave a snippy remark. “How do we see beyond the foreground? Look at the background!” Since this was not the correct answer, I was answered by giggles and chuckles. The teacher went on with the lesson, and let us roam the school to try and see something that would become a good picture by focusing more on the background than the foreground.

A million ideas popped into my head; only about two actually surfaced well. One was a shot of my friend Katelyn, on her way to class late, who stood smiling by her locker while two kids made out in the distance behind her. The other one was a picture of some people smoking out in front of the school, where behind them there was a police car and a sign saying No Smoking On School Property. The whole idea was to focus on the background more than the foreground, but the pictures turned out fuzzy and unrealistic. Katelyn’s face was half off the picture, and the two kids making out were blown up in size so much that they almost covered the entire page; and the smoking kids looked like they were bums on a street with a school in the background.

As soon as that nightmare class was over, and our pictures handed in, I met up with Eric and we went to Acting class. This was the special time of the day for us; we would meet, greet, and suck/fuck through class. Today was different though.

Eric walked in by himself, without waiting for me. He spoke to Justin and a few other people, and sat down in a corner by a window. Justin came over and we chatted until class started, then the work for the Remembrance Day ceremony began. Usually, we did a ‘Person finds out about the war, goes to war, dies, and a sad song plays’ kind of play. This year, we were told that real veterans of the war would be attending the show, so we had to make it a bit more real.

We decided on a ‘what happened back at home, seeing the war through letters’ kind of idea. It was going to be tricky, of course, but it always would be. Since it was still September, and the short play wasn’t due until November, we had lots of time to plan. It took the entire class to decide on what roles should we have, what kind of language should we use, and the different seasons that would show different emotions from the characters, along with some short movements on stage from the drill sergeant and the recruits.

Dave, a year younger guy than us, was to be this year’s starter. He had the cute face, the charismatic charm, and the lingo of a 32 year old. He was fun, hip, and had successfully started to date a Grade 12 girl. In fact, he was dating three of them, at the same time. He was to be the recruit writing the letters, and I, as his darling girlfriend and wife to be, would read them. Since this was going to be a short play, I didn’t expect much of any speaking roles. I didn’t have a strong voice on stage; mind you, it wasn’t my voice that the boys paid attention to.

Once 2nd period was over, it was finally lunch time. I didn’t have the fourth period lunch extra anymore, so if I was to fool around with Eric, it would have to be during the lunch hour, and not with an extra hour to spare. I gathered my notebook, pens, and bag, and headed directly to the cafeteria. It was already packed with students coming from classes, looking for something to eat. I just grabbed a Coke, threw a buck to the cashier, and headed towards the music hall. I had to run over and through some people to get there, but that was their fault for getting in my way.

I hadn’t had any of the other girls in my classes early today, so I wasn’t amazed to be the first one there. I found the teacher, Mr. Eady, and he let me into the office to ‘start my homework early’. He locked the door behind us, and sat at the desk, waiting for Eric to come in. I expected him to have a few words with Eric about the class and the office, so we waited in silence.

It wasn’t long before he started to look around the room, pausing occasionally at my chest, just a glance then a quick turn of his head to look somewhere else. He was like 60 or something, but the nicest music teacher any of us had ever known. He didn’t mean anything by looking at my chest; it was just the only thing of interest in the stuffy room.

I leaned back against one of the filing cabinets, and let my arms droop lower. His eyes followed the line of boobs. Of course, I didn’t mind; it wasn’t like I hadn’t had public sex in and around the school before. Still, it was fun watching his hands fidget as I moved my chest around, the sweat starting to form on his forehead, his eyes cowering and widening at the same time, trying to look away but not succeeding.

I played the game more, by sighing, and leaning instead on the desk in front of him, cleavage in his view, and maybe one of my areola. He didn’t even try to remove his eyes from the vantage point. I made small talk, about how boring life seemed to be, even in a school rampaged by sex and crazy lust-filled teens. He just nodded and agreed with me. I stood up again, raised my arms and stretched up, letting him see my boobs bounce when they came down again.

I didn’t wear a bra these days; none of the girls did, or had to, really. They had all caught on to my way of thinking – only if you need it. Acting and Drama class was still the only place girls wore anything underneath their skirts or tops. Gym was funny, because the boys would all eat lunch while watching girls in their too-tight tops and short shorts bounce around playing touch football.

I announced more to myself that it was getting hot in here, and raised my shirt until my belly button was visible, then upwards until my stomach was too. That left my breasts covered, but now they were exaggerated more than ever. I pushed him over the edge by lowering my shoulder straps until the top of my shirt was half-hiding my breasts. I reached forward and grabbed one of his hands, and just held it.

“Mr. Eady sir? I think I may have a lump under one of my breasts. Would you be able to check for me?”

I know it was a stupid comment, but then again, the sexual tension in the air was so palpable you would have been able to see it a mile away. I guided my hand, still holding his, to my chest, when the door clicked. The mood was broken, and Mr. Eady snatched his hand away and then opened the door. Kim was standing there, looking flushed and hot, t-shirt not hiding much of her mounds either, and she entered without a second thought. She stood right next to me, and leaned back against the wall as I had done earlier.

Eady and I caught eyes, and sparks flew between us. I mouthed ‘In Class’, and he started to sweat even more. He then laid a pair of keys on the desk, said that they were for us until Eric came to collect them, and then rushed out of the room. He nearly collided with Jess; correction, his hands near collided with Jess’ chest, because he was trying to lower the tent in his pants.

The rest of the girls showed up quickly, surrounding the office desk and chair, leaving it empty. The room was quickly getting hot, and most of us had done what I had, lowered or raised shirts, pants or waved skirts to get themselves cool.

Michelle was about to start making the room even more hot and uncomfortable by taking her shirt off where in came Eric, followed by the boy that I had seen last night on the bridge. I think what surprised us most, all the girls anyway, was that he never looked at our bodies twice.

Eric let the boy have the chair, and Eric stood behind him. Michelle raised her arm, and asked, “What about Emily? Shouldn’t she be here before we start?” The boy started to talk to us, then.

“Hello. My name is Neil, and I work for Officer Darke. I was asked last night to watch out for and help Eric if the need be. Now, as you may or may not know, Emily was shot in the arm last night.”

There were gasps, shocked noises and then a total silence before a wave of questions began. How, where did it happen and where is she now, when did it happen, why was she shot, who did it, can I kill them, what is the point of this kid doing this?

“I’ll answer that last question first. I am an Auratic Chapter Officer. I work with Darke from time to time. I am actually an Officer of Oakville, but I am gifted with the ability to fly and be unseen at the same time, making trips interesting and a breeze at times. No pun intended. “

When no one laughed, he continued,

“Now, as to what happened and all that; last night, at around 1 or so in the morning, I was contacted by Darke to help Eric here if he needed it. Indeed he did; I have to hear the full story myself. I did kill the people attacking him; unfortunately, Emily was caught in the crossfire. She is not in any major danger; she is resting peacefully in the hospital, and after Jessica here helps to heal her, she shall be perfectly fine.”

Jess was startled; no one called her Jessica unless they were being formal or didn’t know her. And how was she supposed to heal someone of a gunshot wound? Even Eric’s scar was healed and scabbed over before she had done anything like that.

“Now, she is fully fine and unaware that she is in a hospital. Her doctor is an Auratic, and told that she must be kept asleep; no sedation has been used, so she won’t be groggy when she wakes up. Now, on to more formal business. I have been told here by Eric that four of you have Auras too. A…Kimberly, Pamela, Heather and Jessica. Please stand outside for a minute.”

We didn’t move. No one did, until Neil’s eyes bore into us and Eric gave a slight, grim nod. We left, not knowing what was going to go on in there. As we stood outside, we could hear patches of Eric’s voice alternating with Neil’s, but none of the words came through. It was an effective sound barrier, that door.

We sat on the ground backs to the walls, me and Pam on one side, Kim and Jess on the other side. I could feel nothing; we didn’t speak, and we didn’t want to. What was going on in that room? I had a sneaking suspicion. But that soon went out the door when I heard someone in there scream, but not from pleasure. I looked towards the door, and so did the other girls. I did venture a guess.

“Do you think that they’re…”

“No, they’re not screwing,” replied Kim. “Did that sound like a pleasurable scream?”

“I mean, do you think that they’re meeting with their inner selves?”

“I thought only Auratics could do that?” asked Jess.

“It seems that we all can, just with varying forms of release. For us four, it was giving us access to our deeper, more intimate selves and powers. If they have Auras after this, then I guess this is a way of drawing them out.”

“Maybe; but why don’t people do this earlier on in life? Did they want nothing as bad as we did?” asked Pam.

No one could answer that. Maybe it was something we craved more than anything or anyone that gave us an Aura; maybe it was fate, or God, or evolution. We didn’t need any further confirmation when the room erupted in a mass of screams and yelps, and then some more murmurs from inside.

Blair opened the door for us. She looked sick to her stomach. We rushed in, and helped Eric and Neil get the girls back to their selves easier. After making Michelle a pillow of shirts and helping Blair with her sickness and making sure she was slowly turning from green to normal, we checked. None of them had an Aura about them; so maybe it was evolution of the species or something. As I lay Michelle’s head in my lap so the girls could have their shirts back, quite aware of the sudden coldness of the room and Neil’s eyes on them, Eric spoke again.

“Here it is girls; you all have some talent. Usually this takes a lifetime to know, acquire and use. People usually call what you’ve just seen an epiphany; this is much more quick though. Unfortunately, it also hurts more. Now, what you all saw was for yourselves; none of us could hope to understand at this point in time. The reason that I have done this to you is so that you could realize your talents and pursue them with full force.

“As of this moment, the school here will revert back to normal efficiency. This does not mean that we will have to stop screwing with each other, it just means that classes and hallways will no longer be used for fucking instead of teaching. We all know what would have happened if this had continued, so let’s not go there again. We need to restore order here; unfortunately, that will be hard to do at the present time. So, Lauren here has the perfect idea.”

Lauren spoke from Eric’s side, sitting against a wall, head in between her legs. She raised in long enough to say something about a message, and then went back to between her legs.

“Well, close enough. The idea is that with the morning music also comes a message. This will be done over a week, so people can ease back into school. How do we affect everyone with this though? I know that I never listen to the music, so that’s not a problem as the message will seep in anyway. But what about those people who do not have a first period? Easy enough, they just come to an assembly on the first day, and we straighten them out there and then.

“Now, because of this change, your wardrobes will need to change as well. You will be allowed to screw around with me and each other at your leisure; that will be one of the instructions, so no boy or girl finds you different from them. However, even nakedness is going to be known. So, if you come to school in a loincloth, people will think that you’re wearing clothes.

“But, here’s the real thing we need to take care with: as of this moment, because Emily has been seen, targeted and is known to the enemy, whoever they are, they will hunt her until they find her, torture her, find me and kill her, we all must not remember Emily. This is where Heather will need to be useful. Heather, can you come stand over here for a second. Oh, and Neil, thanks; you can leave if you need to.”

“Will do. Just gotta take care of a girl I left downstairs, and then I’ll be on my way. Girls.”

He left unceremoniously.

“Heather, in the chair, please.”

I moved slowly through the girls. None of us wanted this; we wanted to remember Emily, her face, who she really was, why she had done all this with us, and more. The chair looked soft and inviting, and I eased into it slowly. Eric put his hands on my shoulders, and spoke over me. At the same time, a voice in my head told me what to do.

“Girls, I know this will be hard to accept, but” <Make them remember nothing.>

“We have to move on. Emily is our friend” <Erase all thoughts of Emily from their heads.>

“And we all want what’s best for her.” <Do it now, while I’m speaking.>

I projected my Aura around the girls, one by one, and then, ZAP, I removed all traces of Emily from their heads. Eric touched me on the head, and then ZAP, I forgot about whoever it was I was thinking about as well. Was I supposed to? Oh well, too late now!

“Wait, what were we talking about? Oh well it doesn’t matter. Now, who here wants to see what you can do!”

We whooped and cheered our way out of the office, leaving all memories behind of something or someone. Whoever it was, I know that my heart is telling me that it was someone special and dear to me. And it also told me, that later in life, I would see them again.