The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

The Bus Ride Home

Hannah, Taryn, Pam, Jess, Heather and I all piled into the back of the bus. A few choice words had no one listening in, except for, of course Kim, who was still sitting next to Isaac, face down in his lap. I quickly forgot about that turn of events when Taryn spoke.

“Why didn’t you ever call me again?” she smiled weakly.

I smiled, softly, to let her know that the joke was a valid one, if a little too early.

“Would you have taken a call from a complete stranger, and then meet with him, even if he knew intimate details about your personal life?”

It was an honest answer. I told them as much. They didn’t move, just wrapped their arms around themselves. I could have made more points, told them the whole truth, what had happened in full detail, force their memories to return.

But I am not that kind of a person. I loved them, as much as the other girls, as much as my family, such as it was. I tried to think of something to say, when Mark the program coordinator came on board the bus.

He spoke over the noise, particularily to me, it seemed.

“I see that most of you enjoyed the show, if not for the music, then for other reasons. Now, remember, that show was not for fun; we were going to learn about the acting, the singing, the dancing, and the other technical elements of the show. You are to discuss those aspects, and that’s all. Why you liked or didn’t like it doesn’t enter into the equation.”

I could have said for him to blow it out his ass, but a lot of people would have found it very strange indeed if he suddenly farted out morse code. I didn’t say anything, but stared at him with as much annoyance as I could muster. I don’t think that he missed the meaning of my stare either. It was the look you give someone who is abusing their power, the look I had received on many an occassion when I was younger and more...stupid about my powers.

When Mark was gone, and the bus was moving, the girls still hadn’t moved. Heather was sitting beside the window on my right, hiding behind Pam, who was still shaped like a human but wore the expression of a sad puppy, and beside me was Jess, who looked at Hannah and Taryn in something mixed with horror and terror at their inert forms. I comforted Jess as best I could, mainly by patting her hair and rubbing her shoulders.

Taryn lifted her head, slightly.

“I remember...you used to do that to us too.”

It was the first thing that she had said in a while. Her voice croaked with dryness and despair, and then buried her face again. I did want to move, really; but I knew better. These girls had just had a very traumatising experience, and didn’t want to talk about it. But I just so happened to have a very short time in which to talk to them both in semi-privacy without it escalating into a full blown orgy.

“Girls,” I started, quietly. Hannah looked up at me, with those beautiful doe-eyes, red with tears and eyelashes fluttering; Taryn with hard, dry eyes.

“Girls, this is going to be difficult to explain. What you saw, there in the theatre, it is all true. It was not a fantasy. You didn’t dream it – it all really happened. I have...things that you gave me, and other things that I was going to give you. I still have them with me, sealed, untouched except for smoothing them out and sealing them myself. As for why you forgot what had happened, for that, I have no explanation. I can only tell you that I could not bring myself to save just one of you.

“The things I did,” I carried on, gaining speed and strength, “The things you saw and felt and for all things lived, happened, and you were there for it now twice. I have lived through that memory now three times, and I don’t think that even I could handle it again. But I need you to believe me – I just want what I didn’t have then. I didn’t have either of you. Now, I have to ask you both a question, one that will be hard to make.”

Heather took up where I left off, swallowing and trying to make her words sound sincere.

“Hannah and Taryn, looking at your present forms, I can see the turmoil beneath you both. You had just met, in your recent memory, here at the school. You’ve known each other for maybe a month, and yet here we are, trying to prove that you have actually known each other for more than five years, maybe your whole lives.

“But, like Eric, I too can help. But this choice is one that is very hard to make. I can make it so you two remember seeing the show and nothing else. We never met, never had this conversation, never showed you your past experiences. You can go back to what you had believed –”

“And what?” snapped Taryn. Hannah, Pam and Jess looked at her with such quickness that I thought their necks would snap. “What then? You keep bringing us back, making us think that we might know him, even after everything? Why not just let us be, free to go our own way?”

“That’s what I want to do, Taryn,” I tried to say, but she would not hear it.

“No, what you want to do is fuck up our already fucked up heads. You can apparently make us see or believe or do whatever you want! Why not just do it already, and make us your fuck buddies, like these bimbos!”

Jess looked hurt; Pam was starting to turn very red indeed. Her fists tightened, her eyes narrowed. I reached across to Pam, but she brushed my hand away.

Taryn didn’t stop there either. “And while you’re at it, maybe you can get Heather here to make me believe that I wanted this all along, and this one here can make it so I was long legged, busty and a face as clear as the morning sun.”

Pam was starting to lose control. She was starting to twitch her fingers, moving them like she was playing the piano. Her eyes were little dangerous slits, and her body language was in such a state that if I didn’t intervene, even I couldn’t stop what was going to happen next.

Thankfully, Hannah stepped in just in time.

“Taryn,” she spoke softly, in the voice that I had waited to hear for so long. “Taryn, let’s just think about this. We can meet again, and again, and our friendship will continue to last. If they are keeping their word, then yes, we can just go back to being friends, without anything weird between us. I just want to see you happy, Taryn. You being mad is making me sad.”

Unfortunately, several things happened at once. I could see it happening, and while I had been trying to stop it, Pam’s hand flew up and across Taryn’s face. Hannah screamed out, a little yelp of fright, and Heather reached for Pam’s hand and held it behind her while I climbed over the seat to help restrain her.

Pam’s voice called out even as she was being tussled down in the seat.

“You stupid bitch! If Eric says that he’ll do something for you, he’ll do it! Don’t you get it! It’s your life he’s worried about, not his. He has found more things wrong in this world than you two realize. So go ahead and be a little tart, go back to being a stuck up cunt, I couldn’t care less! You make me sick!”

She chose that moment to go limp, and then slowly transform into what can only be described as a chipmunk with a snake’s body and wings. She bounded up, out the window, and into the night air. I just lay on the floor, the whole bus taking no notice of us whatsoever, except for Kim, who was making her way to the back, this time keeping as solid as possible whenever she could. When she saw that no one was even looking at her, she just phased through them and sat down beside Heather, and Heather put her head in Kim’s lap. Jess just looked stunned at Hannah, who was stock still, staring at Taryn, who was looking too surprised to do anything. I made Taryn the offer now, while there was still time to find Pam and get her to calm down before doing anything too rash.

“Taryn, this is the only time I will offer you this choice. From here on out, you will live with the decision, with full knowledge of what you are giving up. Until this bus pulls into Sheridan, we will not talk to you or Hannah. But whatever you decide, you live with, and you will need to decide as soon as we get to the school.”

I was true to my word too. The other girls just sat in the seats, quiet and not speaking much, save for the odd whimper from Heather or Jess. Kim and I held hands, fingers intertwining, and faced the front. There was no need to speak to Pam now – she had sent me a message via herself flying alongside the bus as a very tiny falcon, dropping a note in through the window on top of Jess’s side. It read ‘sorry’ n a very hastily scrawled-on scrap piece of paper, and then she was gone. I knew that she wouldn’t be far, and that she would just need some time to cool off from this ordeal.

We arrived at the school in about half an hour. In all that time, I had just thought that nothing could be worse than what I had just ordered one of my girls to do – yes or no, no option out, never again. This was harder for them, I know, but just this once, I asked myself whether it was even in my best interests to get them into the family. I just wanted them to be happy; I just wanted them to live life to its fullest, without worry or regret. Was that so wrong?

As the bus pulled into the school, the other people started to get ready to leave. Already, there were cars lined up to take them away. Taryn didn’t look for her mom’s car, neither did Hannah; they both walked home together, whether they knew it or not. They lived side-by-side, and just didn’t know it yet.

When the bus stopped, and the other people had got off, including Jess, Heather and Kim and the bus driver too, I turned to look at the girls. Hannah was ready with her answer – Taryn looked off into the night sky.

“So, what’s your decision Hannah?”

“Eric, even if what you say is true, my life without Taryn would never last long enough. We knew each other before the trip, on the trip, even after we got here at school. We could be sent to different parts of the world, and somehow we’d connect, even if only on the internet. So my answer, is to do whatever Taryn decides to do.”

Both Taryn and I were shocked. Neither of us had expected that; Taryn just looked hurt, knowing that she could very well choose the wrong answer for them both now.

“Taryn? What’s your answer?”

“Is it painful?”

“What?”

“Is it painful? Do I get a makeover, a change to my mind, a power telling me what I can and cannot do?”

“Nothing of the sort. I just need to make sure that you keep my secret, and you’re free to do whatever you want. If you want to distance yourself from me, so be it. If you want to date someone else, go ahead. If you ever want to leave, know that you will be forced to remember everything, every day, for the rest of your life. But if you stay, even if you do do those things, then I will love you, and in time, so will the others, even Pam. She just acted out of impulse, not hate. She knows what you went through; we all do. We can create new memories, and forget the old bad ones. There will be no animosity, no pain. Free to do whatever you want, just like real life, with the exception that there will always be others to love and accept, acknowledge and welcome you back, no questions asked.”

“Will it always be like that?”

“Always. For as long as you are willing to make the committment.”

“Then my answer is no.”

“Very well.”

“It’s no, but it’s also a yes.”

“I surmised as much. What is it you want?”

“I want to remember. Everything. I want to know what I can never have again, what I gave up. I want to have complete control over anything I do, but also have no control over whatever you do to me afterwards. In short, I was to be both Master and Slave.”

“To do that, you will be forced to accept certain things. Are you sure?”

“Y-Yes. Just do it.”

“Hannah, do you accept this?”

“I gave my answer.”

“Very well,” I looked down, dejected, frowning, pain making my voice crack. “Hannah and Taryn, from this moment on, you will never be able to tell anyone about me or the other girls’ special abilities, or what we have done to you, in any form of communication. You will remember what happened on the trips we took, and be forced to review them once every year, unless you do decide that you want to come and be with me and the others. You will also forget exactly what I and the other girls look like, except for the fact that I seem familiar in a very distant way, like a deja vu. You will get off the bus, and once you do, these changes will come into effect.”

Taryn finally looked at me, and smiled for the first time.

“You know, Eric, for all that I may have said earlier, you are kinda cute. Maybe in a few years, we’ll run into each other down the road, and hit it off the right way again. Until then though...” Taryn got up, and walked off the bus.

Hannah stayed in her seat for a bit, until she got up too. I walked her to the steps of the bus, and she turned. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“For giving us a choice. And now I too have a favor to ask of you. Can you make it so Taryn and I will eventually come to be together like we were back then?”

“No. For that to happen, it must happen now just between you two. But I can make you a promise, that no matter what the outcome, you will be happy with the choice. Your choices must have their repercussions; love should never have repercussions. Have a good night, Hannah. See you around sometime.”

“Yeah...sometime.” And she walked off the bus into the night, staying beside and then shaking hands with Taryn.