The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

The Party Weekend

Heather

My day started out like no other. First of all, I woke up in Eric’s bed. That, in itself was a dream come true. It was amazing to see him, whenever and wherever I could. He was a god among men, even though I could never express this to him. And at first, when I was downstairs with him that fateful night after the dance, I thought that I would be threatened by the other girls. It was like nothing else though. He simply said something like ‘Get hot and horny, and stay that way. Any and all people excite you. Lesbian sex is no longer wrong; in fact, sex with more than one girl turns you on a lot,’ or something like that. It felt so good to hear him decide for me what I wanted, and not have to worry about it. And who knew that he could give orgasms like that? I never wanted to fall asleep, but I did eventually. I can’t believe it’s only been a couple of weeks since then!

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, his party; well, it happened so suddenly and quickly, I didn’t know what to make of it. One day, it was normal as can be with Eric; the next, it was fast paced and busy. Jess and I had been made treasurer and financier of his business that he was starting, something called Freedom Inc. We were supposed to deliver ‘overseas packages’, but what we really did was bring Eric and he would incite people to fund his business and become his subordinates for…whatever he had in mind.

Well, the first part of the party went over well enough. There was no need for anyone to call the cops, or fret about anything. It was not a B.Y.O.B., which meant that everyone drank what they wanted, and anything else they wanted. Eric’s parents weren’t there for the weekend, so that made it a bit easier to explain their absence. Then, after about 10 or so, the rowdier people started to act up. Eric tried to deal with them, but he is so inexperienced about how to deal with drunks! It was cute to watch, but endearing at the same time. I had to sit back and wait for him to ask for help, at which point Jess and I, the two ‘bustier’ girls of the evening, told the rowdy guys that they were in for a special show, if they just calmed down for a few minutes. They did so almost immediately. Drunk and stoned guys are so easy to take advantage of. We merely lowered our shirts a bit and let them know that we had no bras on, and there they were, sitting down peacefully.

Soon, they got to be a bit more than I could handle by just myself. Eric then seemed to just get very calm, and sauntered over to where they were. He was having himself a drink, and with no clear reason, they laughed, and walked away into the night. He came back to where Jess and I were, kissed us and I went to grab him another beer.

Nothing big happened until about 12 or so, when most people were starting to come back to most of their senses. One guy found himself lying in a pool of his own vomit, much to his disgust. Other guys found themselves either with their opinion of “ugly” girls, or girls found themselves waking up to the sound of five or six guys cheering and laughing in her direction. There was really no need to feel bad; these people had all done it to themselves. But Eric was still circling the house, looking for trouble makers, and for the odd sober person.

We went to bed, the three of us, at around 3 that morning. All the people except the ones that Eric knew were gone, and the ones that were still here were all passed out, or packing down for the night with spare pillows, blankets and bags for sleeping materials. Couches were packed, and beds were filled with passed out and drunk people, sawing logs or snoring their way to sleep.

Jess and I were too tired to put up with any action that night, but we did make it up to Eric in the morning by giving him a double blowjob. He really seemed to like it; so much so that he didn’t ask for anything else for the rest of the day. Emily and Denise stopped in later in the day to help clean up, and Megan with Michelle in tow showed up after them to help him get ready for the “Saturday Night Fun Filled Evening”. Michelle had an older brother who could have picked up alcohol, but we decided not to press our luck anymore than we could. The house looked clean by 3 that afternoon, and the 7 of us made our ways back to our respective homes to rest up for the night.

But that night; wow, what a difference Eric seemed to make on us! It started out as normally as any of our get-togethers started. Eric opened the door to let me in, where upon he stripped me of my clothes. I had long ago learned that he didn’t like underwear for some reason. I had it off most of the time, but there was the odd special place where I would have to wear some. But even then, it was cut to its barest minimums and either lacey or see through. He sat me down in front of him, while he sat on a couch. He laid back and let me do my thing. About 10 minutes of straight teasing with licking and light sucking, the doorbell rang again. He let out a yell for the person(s) to come in, while he tied up his pants, and in came Michelle, Lauren, Pam, Megan, Denise and Jess. Blair was out with Bryan tonight, and Emily and Katrina were working. Jesse and Ivan were nowhere to be seen these days, so Justin was going to go stag with us tonight. With seven girls and two guys, the odds just seemed too out of proportion even for Justin, so we went man-hunting. I decided to split the groups: One group composed of the girls in our grade, and the other from the older girls. Each group would have a guy accompanying them, and only with the guys’ consent would the man in question be brought back. Cell phones were kept on; with or without the separate man in tow, we were to head back for Eric’s at 9 that night. Some of the girls needed to be home by midnight, and others could stay only a little later, so we needed some time to get the guys ready.

Eric’s group was surprisingly not my group. I had been fawning over him for a bit, so I guess he wanted to go out and see the sights with the newer girls. When he returned, he regaled us with his exploits around town, including making Lauren and Pam make out for some guys’ attention, and even at one point asking a guy if he would have liked to join in. Michelle was off by herself for most of the proceedings, dropping hints that she was easier than some girls were, and even went so far as to forcefully push Eric’s hands down her shirt and massage her breasts at one point to try and get a guy interested.

My group fared slightly better, in that we knew some of the hottest guys around. Unfortunately, Justin knew these guys as well, so we were wary about him telling us who he would like to share us with and who he hated. In the end though, we found Drew, a tall yet quiet boy from my Drama class, and Jordan, who apparently was in my Photo class.

Eric’s group hadn’t made any headway, (apart from Michelle giving him ‘head’ way), so we made back for his house at around 8.30. Eric seemed pleased with our choices, making it that much easier for us to remain calm and easy with the two new boys. We had most of our clothes on still, much to my annoyance. This wasn’t like Eric, not at all. Usually he just started to take my clothes off, and then the rest became a blur of passionate and frenzied sex. But something seemed different with Drew and Jordan here tonight. There was a, how to say, a connection, between these three guys. They all knew each other, which was weird to begin with. It took some explaining, but we all got it in the end.

You see, Eric had been a lonely kid in Grade 9. He had never really fit in anywhere he had tried to get into. He had had the persuasive ability to get in wherever he went, but once in, he wanted out again just as quickly. He never seemed to find the right place to be. That was when he found he had a desire to be on stage.

Eric had taken the Drama course in Grade 9 to act upon that desire. But once you were in Drama, it was considered that you were in it for life. But after only 3 days on stage, he found that he had had enough of the long light. He wanted to be a part of something bigger, and something much shorter. It was during one of his forays into the Music room that he heard a choir warming up to sing. He was mesmerized from the start. He hadn’t had the courage to ask to join in, but he knew the song, and knew it well enough to hear the contrast of voices. He asked the teacher if there was a chance that he could join in. He had laughed and said that this was the “older” Jazz choir, Charisma. There was a mass choir, however, that he could join. So, there he met other lonely outcast guys who needed a place to belong. And it was through the choir that he had met Jordan and Drew.

Now, at his house on a lonely Saturday night, the three of them were once again reunited after choir and after school. He had smiled and asked them if they wanted a drink. They said sure, and he brought them a Coke each. He never asked the girls if we wanted anything to drink, but the implication was said in all our heads; we wanted to drink cum. But things were not to be held in that manner for a bit. He started up a lively conversation about life during high school, asking everyone and anyone about their experiences. Well, after much deliberation, each girl gave their own shortened life story, with as many hinting towards sex as possible.

Even Eric could see that this was going to either end badly or even worse if he didn’t step in soon enough. So he asked Jordan, who was done his Coke if he would join him in the other room for a second. Jordan seemed relieved to be out of the center of the room for a moment, and came back with an odd smile and a relaxing demeanor upon his normally stolid and impassive face. Drew asked if he could get another Coke, and Eric followed him.

They came back laughing like old friends. Then the real fun began. I had noticed that whenever Eric spoke to someone, their lives seemed to change somewhat, and their attitudes changed a lot more. Drew and Jordan were no longer the center of attention, and the real fun, as I said earlier, started to begin. But like all the things that we did as a group, it began very quickly. Jess complained that her top was too tight, and took it off; not to be outdone, Megan did the same and started to take off the rest of her clothes. Denise and Eric started to kiss and paw at each other, while Pam and Lauren each chose a man to begin working on, and started to make out with Drew and Jordan. With Pam taking Drew and Lauren with Jordan, I had Michelle all to myself for a minute.

There was just something about Michelle that I couldn’t get enough of. Maybe it was her breasts; I did want some like those, but Eric could only seem to change peoples’ minds, not their bodies too. It was probably her shy Christian demeanor. Michelle may have been brought up as a Christian, but her actions denied that to no end. She was a wild party girl, with the Christian religion just a façade to fool her parents and other eager gentlemen callers. I pulled her to me, and opened her mouth with my own. I reached my tongue forward in her open lips, and started to lick the inside of her mouth, as though searching for a buried treasure with my tongue. She kissed back, if not a little reluctant, and then seemed startled as her shirt seemed to melt off of her from underneath my hands. I had that affect on other people; I made them forget where they were, or what they were doing, or what had just happened, no matter what they were doing at the time. I used to think that Jess was like that because of her experimentation with drugs, but it had happened with Denise and Emily as well. All of them seemed disoriented or shocked to find themselves naked with me after we had stopped making out or having softcore fuck sessions.

Anyway, back to the fun night. Megan was feeling a little left out, and came to join us. We stopped our fervent kissing, if only for a moment, and then went to exploring each other with our tongues, hands and feet. We felt anywhere that there wasn’t clothing, and anywhere that there was, we simply took the clothing off. Quickly, all three of us were naked, the sunset light dropping in through a window behind us. I opened my eyes briefly to see where Eric was, just to see Megan get in my way, and her breasts flop down to my mouth. I put the thought of Eric in the back of my head, and started to massage, lick, caress and suck on her massive mammories for a good full seven minutes. One of the things that Eric had seemed to do was give us an internal clock in our heads; we always knew what time it was, or how long anything lasted.

It was around the time that Megan shoved my face into her dripping hairless pussy and I had succeeded in bringing Michelle’s quivering pussy to my hand that I felt a nice long cock dip in between my thighs. I was always ready for cock these days; it was a need, like a smoke or a crack addiction. I lived for it really, but I could suppress it during school and whenever I wasn’t around a guy in one of The Nine, as we called ourselves in mockery of the Lord of the Rings. I let the cock plunge my innermost sanctum, and let it burrow deeper and deeper into my love canal. It seemed that this cock really knew how to tickle me from the inside; every time it moved, I could feel it rubbing my cervix, and almost the fallopian tubes. I loved hard and long cock, but my favorite was still Eric’s average cock. It was smaller than this one or Justin’s, but it was a hell of a lot thicker.

I was breathing harder and harder, eyes closed and mouth wide open, when I felt the cock let loose its precious sperm deep inside of my womb. I wanted to drain it instantly, to get it out of my birthing canal, but at the same time, I had a raging thought in my head: Don’t. Let it become a part of you, keep it there. I never thought that I could hear voices in my head, but there I was, gasping in pleasure, and I couldn’t make heads or tails of it.

I opened my eyes to see whose cock had just been presented to me, and I locked eyes with Jordan, for the briefest of moments before he stepped backward. He looked at me like some many other boys had; envious of the boy I was dating, yet at the same time pitying me because of who I was dating. It was an odd look, to be sure, one I had seen many times before. But Eric was not the kind to let me down. I watched as Jordan stepped back, cock dripping juices, and then as Lauren lapped it up and sucked it into her mouth greedily. Lucky bitch! I wanted cum to drink! But somehow, I was being pinned to the couch.

Michelle was on my right side, holding down my leg and arm while being drilled by Eric. His hands were groping and kneading her tits, as though molding bread. Megan was on my other side being eaten out by Pam. Lauren was still lapping up Jordan. Denise was standing by Jordan, rubbing herself on his body, while in the background, not taking part in the orgy, Jess and Drew were engaged in the vertical mambo of rutting. Her big floppy breasts were flinging up and down, threatening to hit her in the face. I was starting to let go, to come down from my near orgasm when it hit me, full force. Not even Eric had made me cum like this! And it wasn’t just me either, as the other girls started to seize up or shake or become loose and just came altogether. It was as though someone had let loose a major upswing in our arousal levels, and we had all been affected by it. Jess slipped out of Drew, mixed cum leaking out of her snatch. Denise stopped her body massage on Jordan and started to lap at Jess’s cunt. Lauren and Pam we doing a sixty-nine on the floor, while Megan and Michelle both began to share eating my cum with their own. They were all eating some, and yet I wasn’t! Damn, why couldn’t I move yet?

But then my worries were taken away, as all three guys circled me. The stood in front of my prone form on the couch, and girls behind them started to pump and caress their cocks, trying to get them hard for her benefit. They were all hard in seconds it seemed, and thought the other girls were hardly in a position to argue, they did do their best to coax the guys to give in to carnal pleasure and fuck them.

But it was never meant to be. Eric came first, as he always seemed to. It was thick and white, not almost transparent like Justin’s was a times. Wait, Justin! Where was he in all this?

A quick glance, and there he was, passed out on the couch, dong hanging over his thigh like a mini-leg. He was passed out already? What a wimp! As I licked at Eric’s cum encircling my tits and neck, Drew and Jordan came at the same time, spraying my face with their love juices. I drank it all down, and whatever remains I couldn’t reach with my tongue, I used my fingers to feed it to the other girls. I wasn’t selfish, but I did love the taste of cum and the feeling of it being pushed down my throat.

When Drew and Jordan left for the evening, I was disappointed to watch them go. They had given me such a great time. Justin was roused from his sleep and taken home by Denise, much to his delight.

Pam, Lauren and Megan all left together, Megan driving the other two girls home first before staying here for the night. Jess, Michelle and I were all staying over for the night, and we all had a good suspicion as to why. Out of all the girls there tonight, we were the ones with the biggest racks. Denise and Megan surprised us but, of course, not Eric, by showing up again after dropping off their charges. We all splayed naked together on Eric’s circular bed, and waited to see what changes there were to be in our lives ahead, once Monday arrived.