The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

Sex-Capades

Eric

Well, Monday had come at last. It was time to see how my new ‘rules’ as they had been so dubbed had panned out. And sure enough, most people within the school were doing a great job of being more easy going. The unfortunate part was that things were too easy going. There were more than a couple guys fully naked, walking around, feeling up girls and outright screwing in the hallways. A few girls were joining in willingly, but most of them were trying to avoid being looked at. So, the rules weren’t perfect, I knew then; but it was still somewhat funny for a few moments to see people who would never in a million years screwing in the morning, in the halls of the school. The worst part of it though, was that underage sex, although illegal if you were of age, was still legal if you were underage, but only with underage people like you. The problems I foresaw for these kids were gigantic – what if they went to College or University and thought that was the norm? No wonder so many teens had unwanted pregnancies! I was the cause of all this mayhem and I needed to fix it quickly. But my inner demon was winning a battle over my heart and mind. It kept saying things like ‘Let it happen, it was bound to happen sooner or later’ or even more scary like ‘The world needs more teenage pregnancies so more kids will know not to have sex.’ That was the final thought in my head before Heather started to break up the couple in front of us. She pulled the panting boy out of the small girl he had been furiously drilling, and she calmly led the girl away to put her clothes back on. The boy, on the other hand, was looking around for some fresh tail. I stopped him quickly, saying that he should put some clothes on and sit quietly in the hall outside his class, to wait for school to begin. He did just that, but that was the tip of the iceberg. I was frightened now, for two reasons; one, I had just created a sex monster within the school; second, I was frightened that these people would eventually piece together the facts that I was controlling their minds.

The first thing that I had my girls do was go around and try to break up the groups of people screwing like bunnies, and stop them from starting again. This was harder done than said, because the smell of sex was everywhere, and pheromones seemed to be leaking from every pore of sexually unsatisfied women. The men just kept breathing these pheromones in, and were hard pressed not to act on them.

After we had created some semblance of peace within the front hall, we dispersed to check on the rest of the school. I headed towards the Music room, and sure enough, there were loud cries of lust coming from the lighting booth, the stairwells, and the three unlocked rooms in the Music Hall. Oddly enough, Mr. Eady still didn’t suspect anything was wrong, although he did have a bottle of blue-bombers sitting next to him, and what looked like the whole grade 12 girl vocalists waiting there. Thankfully, he still had his pants on, and it took but a general phrase of ‘Sit and wait for class to start,’ before they all left his office. The other music room was a bit harder to control, because everyone was in small orgies around the room. I told everyone that at exactly 8:19 that morning, they would stop their activities (or finish up as the case may be), and sit in the chairs to wait for the class to begin.

Because I had this special power, I knew that eventually the whole school could be conditioned, but that would take all day. And I still had that video of me to film and show the classes. But before all that, I needed to regain some control over the school, and its sex-driven inhabitants. It was 8:28 when I got the perfect idea. I ran down to the office, and asked if I could talk during the national anthem. This was the school’s way of promoting national pride in their students, and for the most part it worked. So, during the national anthem, I spoke over the music, saying things like ‘Do not have sex in the hallways or in class,’ ‘The teacher’s time means that it is time to learn, not fool around’ and things like that. The one big thing I said right at the end was that every grade would be coming down to the auditorium to watch a short movie about racism in the schools. This was a mandatory meeting, and if not seen, would result in expulsion from the school. This was of course not going to happen, as everyone would come. The video had to be made quickly, and I created it with some very fancy work from the A/V teacher. We had the movie set up and run four times in under an hour. While the video playing was one of those ads from a children’s foundation saying give your money to us, my voice was speaking over it all. I didn’t have time to make adjustments to the video four times, so I just spoke over a microphone in the lighting booth. For the grade 9s and 10s, it went something like:

‘You may have noticed that today in school, there were many people having sex. Well, sex is good, but only from your peers. Sex with older men and women can lead to very bad repercussions, and then your parents will be angry at you. You want to keep your parents happy, don’t you? It is fine to have sex in the school, but please wear condoms and don’t let anyone take advantage of you.”

The message for the grade 11s and 12s was slightly different:

‘While sex is fun and exhilarating, make sure that your studies don’t slip. In one or two years, you will be leaving this school to go on with your life. Make sure, that while you are still here, you behave in a manner that is reflective of your maturity. Do not pressure younger people than yourself to have sex with you, and that includes the younger kids in this school. If you are 18 or older, make sure that you don’t ever take advantage over students younger than yourself, for it leads to bad roads concerning the government and jail. Thank you, and enjoy your day.’

There was some overlap of course; but that was to be expected. I didn’t want to have to talk to every single parent of all these kids; that was too much to do, even for me. And it seemed that I was starting to change slightly. Every time I said something to a large group of people, I would either get pumped full of energy which I would need to work off (usually into one of my girls), or gain a bit more knowledge and power. And then I noticed something strange.

Most people within the school had this slight, dull white glow around them. It was like they were being illuminated from all sides, but not to any degree which made it painful to look at. But the oddest thing was that the other people who did not have this glow, had other colors surrounding them. I looked in a mirror in the Boys washroom, and was startled by the person looking back at me. When I was still in Saskatchewan, I looked pasty and rotund. Earlier this year, I was still pudgy and called a teddy-bear; now I was lean and sleek, and there was the odd white ring around my body. But even more astounding was how bright it was compared to everyone else’s. My body seemed to emit bright white light that showed the surrounding area more clearly.

I exited the washroom, and almost ran into Jordan from what seemed a long time ago, even though it had only been a night. Jordan excused himself, and let himself by me, pulling on the hand of a girl I didn’t know, but she looked like she was in grade 10, like me. As I stepped away to go enjoy my first class with Heather, I noticed something that I had missed earlier.

Jordan had an all red glow about him, not a bit of a white one.