The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

Meeting The New Girl

It sure has been a while since I wrote in my journal. It was a crazy last two months. I’ll try and be thorough, without being boring. Alright, here goes:

I guess it all started with my changing the school. What had once been my training ground of people to play with it soon became nothing more than school with the option of free and easy sex. All the challenge had left, because for me to get into a girl’s shirt or pants or have them blow me in class was simply to tell them. I tried for a while to not use my power on girls or guys: it still didn’t matter. The guys knew who I was and stayed away from me, thinking I might talk them into having sex with me. The girls also knew who I was, and basically threw their bodies at me. With the challenge gone from the school, I had set out to cover more ground, and start over.

Now, this isn’t to say that I left the high school to its own devices; just that I left to go and cover more ground. I left the one high school with Heather and Jess and all them, and went to the Catholic schools, the delinquent schools, the summer schools, and most of the high schools around Burlington. It took some time and planning, but eventually all of it became too easy. There was no challenge left in the world. I had but to say “blow me” and the nearest girl would drop to her knees and proceed to suck me until I said that she could stop.

During one of my outings, I brought Heather and Jess along for the ride around town. Jess had by now dropped most of her classes, in order to work and do drugs. I helped her out a bit, and made sure that the classes she dropped didn’t go onto her permanent record. Heather was still as devoted as ever, practically giving me a handjob whenever I sat down. Jess would usually do her own thing, be it smoking or looking at some of the cute guys she would ask me to talk to about fucking her. Most of the time, she would just sit by herself, as if waiting for something fun to happen.

On this particular day, during our stop by a rival school, Heather had succeeded in plunging her head in my sweat pants, and was giving me a fantastic blow job. Jess was sitting by herself again, when she gave what looked like a slight nod. Then she stood up, took off all of her clothes, and proceeded to what can only be described as willingly raping me. We had gathered quite a crowd, but I told them all to leave us alone, watch from a distance if they had to, and go have a big group wanking session in the cafeteria. That should’ve created some fun to walk in on. But once Jess appeared done for the minute with screwing me, Heather jumped on. Her tight pussy had now been slightly stretched out, just enough to satisfy me and her, and no one else. Her big breasts would flop in the air as she bounced on me. It wasn’t until I came in her snatch that I realized we were no longer outside, but in a van.

My hands were tied above me. My legs were chained to the floor of the van, wide open. My cock was still hard and I needed to cum more. But Heather and Jess were nowhere to be seen. The worst part of this whole thing was that I had my mouth duct taped. Without my voice, I was quite powerless.

A dark, sinister voice crept over me, through the speakers in the van.

“Welcome, Mr. ________ I am glad that you could join us for our little trip into the country. Heather’s gift comes quite in handy, I assure you. You will be taken care of, and you will have anything you so desire. But for right now, just relax, and try not to think too much of cumming. You will not be able to jerk off, and no one is there. Oh wait, yes, there is someone there to help you!”

Damn, I had forgotten that Heather could make people forget things! A figure slid off something near the back with the door. As she came forward, it turned out to be a girl I didn’t know. She wasn’t from my school, or from any in the surrounding area. But good lord did she have a body on her. She was dressed in a pair of black fishnet stockings, and a corset helped push her tits up her chest. Not that they really needed it. Her chest had already gone past the GG size, and they were straining her corset. She looked like she was having trouble breathing. My first reaction was to tell her to take it off, but with the duct tape on my mouth, I couldn’t do it.

“Yes, Mr. ____________ Do you remember her? Take a long trip down memory lane. Try and see her. You were being chased by three teens, and the kind man who ran the convenience store led you into the back room to hide out. You saw her there. Why didn’t you say anything? She would have given you anything – money; other women; power; why didn’t you say anything? Oh wait, you can’t talk can you? Oh well. Kimberly, please begin Phase One.”

Kimberly stood right over me, allowing her tits to come into full view, and her pussy as well, wet and ready to fuck. She knelt down, her pussy literally a foot from my face, and I tried to think of something I could do to get her to take the tape off my mouth. And just as soon as I had thought that, the speaker got crackling back to life.

“No no, Mr. _____________. Do not think of escaping. It is quite pointless. The back of the van is separated from the front, where only Kimberly can enter because of her unique…talents. Kimberly, begin.”

There had to be a camera somewhere it here, and as my eyes searched for a way to block it out, I inadvertently had my attention brought back to her chest. Being so high above me, I was turned on by a girl that I had once met so long ago, and here she was waiting to fuck me. I wanted her pussy, to get her tits wrapped around my cock, for her to suck and lick and praise my dick like it –

“Yes, I see. I told you not to get worked up over anything. Kimberly here is superbly trained to listen to me, even from far away. I imagine that anything she does to you is purely of her own accord. She is merely there to tease you, to get you into the crazed sex-maniac place that you have left so many other girls. Kimberly, I don’t want to have to tell you again, begin Phase One.”

So, whoever this person was, knows about my power. Has some power of their own, can control women to an extent like I can. Only somewhat weaker. That sounds like two people I know already.

I fought back the only way I knew how. I focused on anything, anywhere. I thought of Heather, and of Jessica, wrapped around my legs sucking my cock, worshipping my dong. I thought of gigantic breasts that I could lay on, that I could hump. And then I started to think of this girl, Kimberly. All through this thinking though, I worked my tongue in my mouth. Wet my tongue, then my lips. Wet the tape, got some of the glue off. Kept at that process for what seemed an eternity, while only thinking of sex.

To my reward a corner lifted off my mouth when the voice spoke again.

“Yes, it’s hard to think of anything else apart from sex when this hot young girl is standing over you, isn’t it? I had to live with it for years. I guess that you used it at a young age to get whatever you wanted, huh? While the rest of us humans had to survive by however we could? I despise you for that. And so, I lead you to Phase Two. Kimberly, please begin.”

It was easier to think of sex with a girl running her hands up and down your body. I thought of the way she should have been using her touch to go down to my cock, and slightly touch it, gently, like a cool breeze on a hot day. Then she would spend what would feel like an eternity massaging and moving her hands around my crotch without actually touching my balls or my cock, then brush past it again. Her top would accidentally come undone, and then she would brush her now overly large and sensitive tits on my cock, her nipples becoming harder by the second, her breathing becoming labored until she couldn’t stand it anymore, and laid her hands directly on my cock, and started to pump it, to jerk me off. Then when I was almost ready to blow, she would reach down and grab my base, and shush me ‘No’, and then she would start over, my orgasm averted for the time being.

She did those things, all of them, but much more slowly than I thought possible. But then again, she wasn’t one of my controlled girls so – No! Think of her hands, brushing your cock, her ass inches from your face, her pussy wet and dripping…

My mouth worked overtime. I got the bottom of the tape undone, and licked up what pussy juice I could, combining its acidity with my saliva. Together, the top lip of my taped face came away very quickly, but I had to wait until this guy told her to move onto the next phase.

As I watched and waited and tried not to give in to her ministrations, I couldn’t help but think of Heather, Jess, Denise, Blair, Megan, Lauren, Pam, Kat, Emily, Michelle, and all the other girls that I had fucked over the last year. Any of them, or all of them, could be held by this asshole, and I would never again see them. Or fuck them. Or play with their gigantic racks, and rub them all over my body…

Finally, when it turned out she would not let me cum, I had to cry out “Oh god, let me cum!” But because I had to make it sound muffled, it came out MM-mm-mmmmmhhmmhhmhmhhhh!

“Thank you very much Kimberly. Onto Phase Three. Please remove the straps on his arms and legs, as he will need to be able to use them on you. Do not under any circumstances let him take off his mouth tape. Please, begin.”

My legs ached from being open for so long, but I feared closing them would close my opportunity. Then, I realized what Phase Three was. I was to fuck her, any way I wanted, and try and get her to take off my gag. I was almost thinking it when I started to think of her gigantic tits, and dove my face in between them. I let her take the initiative, and she led my cock towards her snatch. I removed my face long enough to sigh with relief, and then started to fuck her slowly, enjoying the sensation. She was the one in control, not me, and it felt kind of hot and sexy. She had complete control over me and my actions, and she never once told me to do anything. I did flip her over though, and started to ram her from behind. I had her hold onto a box-like thing in the back, and bent down next to her. I grunted and wrapped my hands over her head and over her chest, so I could play with her chest a bit. I got the tape loose enough to make soft words.

“Kimberly, untie my hands, silently.”

As my hands were being untied, I thought of how I was going to ravish her when I got her home, how she would never want to wear clothes again. I was thinking all of the normal dirty thoughts when I felt blood rush back into my hands. I flexed my hands, and then flexed them into her chest. I bent low again, giving her specific instructions.

She pulled me out, and then took off her corset. She was putting me between her tits, my arms still around her, tied loosely. My legs were starting to hurt, so I lay back on the floor again, and she did her thing, while I thought of how to make her mine when we stopped. I came in her mouth, my seed escaping down her lips and onto her chest, right between her enormous rack. She placed my cock there to rest, and swallowed my seed. The voice crackled over the speakers again.

“Kimberly, you must really like this man. You never let me use your tits. Now, put your corset back on. You must let me watch him suffer painfully.”

So he had a miniature camera pinned into her corset somewhere. There, a button near the top of the thing, right near her tits. I watched as she turned to do up her corset, and stood up right behind her. I pressed my cock in between her ass cheeks, and told her to take out the camera, or destroy it so we could continue fucking in peace. She was about to do up to top button, the one with the camera in it, and then she moved her hand to the right. The corset came with it, entirely, buttoned up still, no rips. It had phased through her body, and she thrust her hand through the side of the van, and dropped it. She must have known what to do about the speakers too, because just as the crackling was about to start, she jammed her fist into what looked like a box of many tiny computer speakers, and out came a wireless tape deck.

I asked her “It was just a tape? There was no camera, no speakers?”

She replied with a very soft and silky “Yes, the camera was real. The tape was there to make sure that I caught your confessions. But you undid your gag, and so now I am being forced to listen and not hurt you. Though I must say, you can hold on for a long time against Jordan.”

So Jordan was behind it. I had thought that it had been him, but I wasn’t sure. Anyway, I asked her if she could stop the van. She said that we were actually in a simulation, and it would stop whenever Jordan so chose. But she took my hand, and we phased out of the ‘van’ and into what looked like a theatre. It was a closed off area, with tape and signs warning citizens not to enter, it was unsafe. That had to be Jordan’s doing. When we dropped to the floor of the theatre, I spun her around to face me, and kissed her hard. She melted into my arms, and let me guide her to the ground, where I left kissing her mouth and went for her neck, then her arms, then her ribs, then her stomach, then her waist, and finally around her crotch. I did the same thing she did, avoiding her for a bit then accidentally brushing her pussy with much lips or tongue, but now with my instructions, she was much more susceptible about me touching her crotch than she would ever be with another guy. As I tongued her pussy lips, my hands were drawn up to those gigantic mounds she called breasts. I rolled them in my hands, using my thumbs to push and flick her tiny swollen nipples. As she started to breathe heavier, so did I. I felt her right hand slide down, and she was trying to get me to fuck her. I resisted, and just let her grope me for a few seconds. I stuck my tongue inside of her snatch, and she lost it, rolling around and flailing, legs locking my head into place and forcing my tongue further into her. I did as she wanted, and then to her surprise, stuck my cock all the way inside her all at once. I proceeded to ride her for the doll that she was, making her take my cock, all inside then nothing, then all inside, and repeating the cycle. I was trying to make her tits into something other than round objects, my hands roughing them up so much. She seemed to love it though, and didn’t object when I stuck my head in between them and kissed her chest. I did cum, and what an orgasm it was. She actually had my cum leaking from her snatch when I pulled away. She tried to stand, couldn’t and fell. I tried to stand as well, but lying down for a long time had weakened my legs. I dropped down on top of Kimberly, my face in between her tits, her arms wrapped around me, my cock between her legs.

I woke up some time later, covered in sweat. Kimberly was still beneath me, but she was slowly moving up and down on my body. I looked down as much as I could, and my cock had somehow become hard, and she was slowly fucking herself with my cock. I lay there, recovering the feelings in my legs when she starting to twitch. Not a good twitch either. She first had an arm twitch, then a leg twitch, then her head jerked. I looked up into her big blue eyes, and she was in pain. I got off of her, pulling my cock out of its velvet prison, but that didn’t help. She was slowly becoming more and more violent with her movements. She murmured something, but quietly. I got closer, and she whispered “Need your cum. Drink.” That’s all the inspiration I needed, and I slammed my cock between her tits and into her mouth. Wow, her tongue was incredible! She licked the head, then the shaft, then what felt like my balls, all while sucking me down her throat further and further. I did let loose, but only after a few minutes of severe cocksucking that even Jess would be amazed at.

Her twitching stopped, and she started to calm down. When she was recovered enough to sit up, she did; and started to lick my cock clean, which of course made it start to rise again. I tried to ask her something, but the idea kept escaping. I tried to get out a few words, but it came out, “How? What? Jordan…” She continued to lick my cock, answering as well as she could, sometimes stopping to clarify something.

“Well, it seems that Jordan can fuck with people’s minds. Nothing like your power, where people still have free will if they so choose. I have heard it from Heather and Jess and the other girls that they love you, because you let them have their free will when you could have made them devoted sex slaves. Jordan found me in your memory, and went out to Saskatchewan to locate me. I worked at that same store,” lick, lick, suck, tongue dancing over my balls, “and I had developed a power like him. I could move through walls and solid objects. He helped me at first, letting me develop my powers naturally. You saw me, one time. We were walking into the boys’ bathroom at the high school where you two go, and he had just wiped my memory of where I had come from. I regained some of my memory by helping him. I would steal money from banks, or give him sex whenever he wanted it. Soon, he turned it so that I couldn’t go for more than a few hours without needing to drink a man’s cum. He purposefully left me in a mall one night, and told me that if I left at all, he would leave me as a street whore in downtown Toronto.”

Licking my shaft up and down, she used her hands to rub my crotch and the area between my legs. She even grabbed my ass and started to deep throat me to the point where all I felt was her throat. I wanted desperately to leave the moist prison of her mouth, but it felt too good. I was getting a head fuck like nobody ever should be able to get, and even more distressing was the fact that I might be getting dehydrated. The last thing that I had had to drink was a bottle of water before I left my house that morning. I didn’t know what time it was, but after driving all day, and having sex quite a bit, I really needed to drink something. I wished that Kimberly’s tits were full of milk, but then I wished they weren’t. That was only for extreme cases of dehydration. I just needed a drink of something, to wet my throat.

My wish was granted, in a way. After blowing my second load, my legs collapsed from under me and I hit the floor of the theatre space hard. My hands lay behind me, and Kimberly turned around on me to grab at my cock once again. I let my tongue enter her pussy, and I more or less drank her pussy juice. Once my throat was wet again, I asked from between her legs, “And then?”

“Well, during that night, I roamed the store, not knowing what to do. Then I started to twitch, and shake. I hadn’t sucked Jordan’s cock much that day, but I still wanted something to suck on. I didn’t know what I was doing at first, but I looked for the security guards. I found one of them, roaming the halls like I was. He shouted for me to stop, but I had no intention of letting him take me to the cops. I just took off all my clothes, and ran towards him. I don’t remember much after that, except that I woke with four guys’ cocks around me, cum leaking from every orifice I had to service with, and sweat covering my body. I tried to lick up whatever cum I could, when I saw daylight streaming through the windows. I tried to rouse the men, but they were passed out. I grabbed my clothes from the hall where I had left them, and left the mall. Jordan was waiting for me, and he led me back to his car, letting me blow him all the way home, and I was sorry for whatever I had done. I soon came to realize that I needed cum on a four or five hour basis. And I needed a lot. Jordan had men that I could service in his house, and I used them all up 5 or 6 times a day. It came to my attention that I could almost kill someone by sucking their cock. Soon, they would dry heave, in a sense, and then one or two times more, and their body would start to go into hyperactive mode, and then, if pushed hard enough, the heart would stop from overexcitement. That’s what had happened to those four men in the mall. So I started to work for Jordan, doing what I could, when he decided to take your girls for himself, and use me to keep you busy until he got to the van. And now that we’re out of the van, he is coming down to collect you himself, and kill you. He can’t have someone else ruining his fun. So, if you excuse me…”

With that, she resumed her full sucking. I was in pleasure heaven, but something struck me. She could kill people by making them over excitable? That was a good thing to know. I needed to pull away from her, but her tits and her mouth felt too good to move away from. I wanted the pleasure. And then, a loose thought, thrown in among the mess that was my mind, came to the forefront.

‘Stay there. Let her keep blowing you.’

Then my rational mind kicked in again.

‘No, get off of her, knock her out, tell her to stop, anything.’

‘Let her blow you. You are happy there.’

‘She could kill you. Just say stop.’

‘Let her continue.’

‘Say stop.’

‘Continue.’

‘Stop.’

‘Continue.’

“STOP!”

I yelled it out, at the top of my lungs. It came out as more than barely audible squeak, but she heard it. She did stop, mouth not sucking, tits not moving, body totally still. I pushed her away from me, didn’t budge her. I told her to move off me, to let me rest for a minute.

She moved forward a bit, her tits dragging slowly on my hard cock, the feeling overriding my senses, almost making me say ‘Continue’. It was worse when it passed her pussy, and she moaned a bit in want. She even moved back and forth, covering my cock in her pussy juice. I did the only thing I knew how, and sat up, then knelt, then fucked her from behind, shoving my cock in and out of her pussy, again, and again. She whimpered, but whether from pleasure or pain I wasn’t sure. It didn’t matter, I was getting rid of my hard cock, and what better way to do it that in a pussy. I rammed her, harder and faster, and she started to twitch, this time in a way I knew. I leaned closer to her ear again, my hands moving down to her tits, groping, pushing them in, pulling them, rolling her nipples every way possible, and whispered “When I cum, you will cum too. Then you will no longer need to drink cum every four hours.”

I let loose, a small leak compared to her gusher of a pour. She came harder than I thought possible from a girl. She collapsed on her front, her face to one side, her arms by her side, her body still raised at the back, inviting me into her pussy.

“Well done, Eric. I never thought that she would be able to get out from under my control. Too bad about it though, I guess I’ll just have to kill you myself. Or rather, you’ll kill yourself. I don’t want any blood on my hands.”

Jordan stood there, arms folded over his chest, with Jess and Heather holding his legs, rubbing their tits on him, hands groping and massaging his long cock. He didn’t move, or make a sound. All of a sudden, I heard the voice pop back into my head, louder than before, harder to resist.

‘CONTINUE FUCKING KIMBERLY.’

I tried to resist, but I saw Kimberly’s form, lying there, pussy open and inviting. I couldn’t stop my body. I knelt behind her again, and pushed my limp cock into her snatch. I felt it, and knew that I shouldn’t, but I loved her pussy.

‘YES, DON’T GIVE UP. KEEP FUCKING HER.’

I did just that, and tried not to listen to the voice in my head. It started to sound like my voice, and my ideas, and I never listened to them most of the time. I reached

around her, grabbing for her tits again. I felt for them, but they weren’t there. I looked around, and Kimberly’s eyes were open, and she was breathing slowly. She winked at me, and then slid right into the floor. My cock popped out of her, and I lay there, cock straining on the ground.

‘FUCK JESSICA OR HEATHER. USE THEM LIKE YOU USED KIMBERLY.’

I tried to do that, but the way they looked at me stopped me dead in my tracks. My cock started to shrivel. They didn’t love me anymore, and I couldn’t have sex with them any more than I could have fucked a plant. I only really liked to screw girls that I was interested in, and they could be interested in me. The voice grew louder, but I still ignored it. It roared repeatedly, ‘FUCK JESSICA OR HEATHER!’, but I just couldn’t. My heart ignored my head, and I just stopped. My inner turmoil had stopped. I just needed an opening, and Jordan would be mine to control.

As the next barrage came, I said, in a low tone, “Stop projecting your thoughts at me. They won’t work on me. You know this.”

And then they did. I heard only my own thoughts, and it was saying Good Job. I looked around at my surroundings for the first time. The theatre used to be full of chairs, but it now looked derelict and empty. The seats were gone, and new wood had been placed over the ground. The roofing was falling down, and a bright moon shone into the space. Jordan looked beaten, crestfallen. His power over me had diminished so quickly, and now mine was working on him. I felt his mind tried to probe me, to find another way in. I stopped that now, and forever.

“Jordan, from now on, I am your Master, and you will never ever use your power on me. I am above you, and I have complete control over you and your actions. You will only use your power in a life or death situation, or to help you find me girls to fuck. Speaking of girls, you will release Heather and Jessica from whatever you have done to them, and tell Kimberly to return. Oh, and you will also never again use your powers on my girls. Do that, and then let us return home for the night.”

During my little improvised speech, I saw Jessica’s and Heather’s eyes refocus, and their confusion set in as they no longer knew where they were. I let them run to me, and let them kiss me and hold me. I was about to leave with them when a gurgling sound appeared right behind me. Jordan’s eyes were turning red, and there was blood running down his chest. A hand had appeared there. Then it was gone.

“KIMBERLY! NOO! Don’t melt back into the floor, stay right where you are!”

Kimberly was halfway through the floor already, her torso still out of the ground. She looked saddened. I was lost for words, and then Jordan collapsed, dead. Kimberly opened her hands, and in her right hand I saw what may have been his heart, squished and torn out of his body. I took it from her, and asked her what it was. She just shrugged, and then looked at my crotch expectantly.

“Eric, he was a menace. He may never have used his power on you, or me, or any girls ever again. But what was stopping him from hiring people to kill you? Or to place you under arrest for stealing, or something, and making everyone immune to your power by not letting you speak? No, I was helping you. Now, can I un-phase myself from this floor, or are you going to cut me out?”

“Kimberly, he wasn’t going to hurt me again. I was going to send him to some remote island so he could live his days peacefully, and even send a few girls his way so he wouldn’t be lonely. Killing someone, even someone bad, is never the right thing to do, even in the best circumstances. Always better to let something else happen, like showing peace or mercy. You never know when Jordan’s power would have been helpful.”

“That’s what that jellybean is Eric. That is the power that Jordan had. We all have something like that. His just so happened to be in his chest. I think mine is in my head. Yours could be anywhere in your body. Jordan… wait! Jordan unfortunately took Drew’s ability too, so maybe that has Drew’s abilities. Jordan didn’t want anybody to use his powers against him, so that’s why he wanted to kill you and Drew.”

This was too much to bear right now. I needed to rest, and I had to sleep on this. Before we left the building, Kimberly opened a side door, and we saw a real van, and inside were all my girls: Michelle, Emily, Blair, Denise, and so on. We all piled into the van, my girls and me, and Emily drove home while I slept peacefully in the back with Jessica’s, Kimberly’s, Denise’s, Blair’s, Heather’s and Michelle’s tits providing me the most comforting sleep I’d had in a while, even while Kimberly sucked my cock.

That had been just one day. Unfortunately, the police were now coming to their senses, and started asking questions. It seemed that if Jordan died, they had specific instructions to bother me for whatever they could. The next two weeks were rough with police dogging my every step, asking me irrelevant questions, me answering in glib and snippy remarks, even telling one officer to go jump in the lake. When he got back to me, he was dripping wet.

Then the calls started coming in, about a murder, and a kidnapping, and runaways. I tried to answer them all, but a few still got away. I gave Kimberly money to get home, and she thanked me for letting her go. I had freed her from all her doubts and worries. I had even told her that she wouldn’t remember where she had gone once she got off the plane in Saskatchewan, and that she had been left at the airport by a kidnapper, and that our devilish night had just been a crazy dream. I let her keep her knowledge of me, and my face, and of her powers.

Since it was nearing December, I was letting the girls go home for the holidays, keeping Heather within reaching distance of course. With Jessica having no home left to go to those days, she had been living with me. So Jessica had joined us for Christmas; my present to her was going to be a nice long group fuck with some guys that she knew from around the neighbourhood.

With the girls gone home, and Jessica living with me for a time, there wasn’t that big of a spark for sex. My parents left us to our devices, even letting us screw like rabbits wherever and whenever we wanted. It was nice, but it was also a little unnerving. But, I still had Jordan to think about.

When Kimberly left, I had been more preoccupied with Jordan’s death than with her leaving. I still had a way to reach her, and even had the power to restore her memory of that night to her, but I had promised not to call unless it was an emergency. There was a hole, and empty feeling, without her there.

Heather, who had come over for the day, was spread out on my bed looking as sexy as ever. Her hair fell across her face, and she was chewing on some stray locks while reading. Jess was in the shower, cleaning herself for a date tonight. She and some guy I had never met were going out to, and I quote, ‘Eat pizza and screw’. Well, no one was touching one of my girls without being scrutinized.

Did I just say my girls? I suppose I did. You see, after Jordan’s death, a lot of the girls that I knew and screwed became scared, especially the ones that I kept around here almost all the time. They were all afraid that I would go to jail, or someone would come for me at night, but I reassured them all one at a time that I wouldn’t go without a fight. Of course, reassurance these days meant slow, passionate love-making, not the frisky and fast fucking that I was used to.

Jessica came back in from her shower, not even bothering to cover up her body. She was just toweling her hair dry and knew that I liked nothing more than to grab and eat her tits when they were dry and still warm from the shower. In fact, if I had not already been dressed, I would have fucked her there again, forcing her to take another shower. It was tempting, sure, but I had to let her live her own life for a bit, and take the chances that every girl has to take to make sure she doesn’t become a sleazy whore. It was kind of a test for her, though. So far, according to her and Heather, I was the only one she had slept with ever. I found this kind of hard to believe with a figure like hers, but I let it go, knowing that if she ever got into any kind of trouble, I would always be there to help her out of it in any way that I could.

Still, with Jess out on a date tonight, and Heather not really in the mood for any kind of sex, I was looking up reports of the so-called ‘Unjust murder of a high school teenager’, and was shocked to see that, while loved by his parents, Jordan was a troubled kid with the bad kinds of love strewn about all over his life. If I had only become friends with him earlier…

Then an article popped out at me. Well, not so much the article, as much as the sign-in log. It was labeled ‘Punkducky’, and whoever this was, had typed up a fictional account of what had really happened. Of course, now I had just been searching for obscure sites for some mention of Jordan, but this was quite odd. I read it, and for some unknown reason, actually gasped aloud. Heather stopped chewing her hair and looked over to me. Jess even stopped tying up her hooker boots long enough to see what the problem was.

While they came towards the computer screen, I moved my chair back and let them sit on my legs so they could read the posting.

Some time ago, I had met this guy named Jordan. He said that he was weird and not normal, and that he had something to show me. Over the next few weeks, he and I had become friends, because we both share something amazing. A talent, if you will, to help us move things along in our lives. We could control and manipulate things.

It had started slowly, and then with more training so to speak, we had become very powerful, even talking through and controlling people that were hundreds of miles away. While I mourn Jordan’s death, I cannot say for myself that I am terribly sorry that he is dead. I guess that after a certain time, ‘Absolute power corrupts absolutely.’

I know that it’s cliché, but that’s all that makes sense. But here’s what I don’t understand. Below is a picture that I received from one of the policemen who worked on the case. It shows a young man’s body on the ground, with a hole about as big as a fist going through it, and no blood spatter or stray blood droplets. Unless Jordan had been speared by a pole while lying down, it is unclear how he had come to acquire this odd and unique puncture wound. Another report that I know of is in Saskatchewan, a girl, known only as Sift. She was found lying on a sidewalk in the snow face down, with a puncture wound much like Jordan’s. However, her wound was only through a part of her shoulder.

Nevertheless, this begs the question: Are there more people out there like Jordan’s killer? How do we find them? Am I one of them? I urge you all who read this, stay on the alert for the next few days and years. One day they shall come into the open, and we shall be helpless before them.

~Punkducky

Then, there at the bottom of the screen, was the picture, Jordan’s body crumpled on the ground with the fist-sized hole through his chest.

The girls and I were speechless. It was weird to think that almost 24 hours after Jordan’s death there was another User out there who knew of it, and had now told the world about people like…us; me, and him, and Jordan, and Kimberly. The world was now a much smaller place in which to hide.

It had been a scary last few weeks. Since Jordan’s death was still a rather hot topic to discuss around the school, the teachers and principal had put out a ‘Let’s keep it quiet and not discuss it with his closest friends’ movement. It was working well, despite everything. It was still much too soon to say anything about him, but at least the jokes hadn’t started yet. Life went on as it usually did. There were school parties and the ‘parties’ that went on, and learning never stopped, even if the people doing the learning did. I never stopped going to class, but there were days when I wanted to do nothing but go nuts and fuck people all around the school. Believe me, it was getting harder and harder to live with myself for his death, especially since it was all around me. I decided to do something about it.

After talking to the principal, the teachers, and eventually the school board, I was given permission to start fundraising for a new Drama award, called the Jordan ______ Award. It was given to those students, who upon graduation, were known to have had a big influence on the Drama and community in general. I won’t bore you with the details, but it did relieve pressure on me somewhat. At least enough to finally concentrate on school enough to learn some things.

It had been a long day today. I was starting home when Megan asked if she could come over and have some ‘sad sex’, which was her term for getting through something depressing by screwing her tears away. I allowed her to come over, and while we did screw, it wasn’t worth writing about here. I had become morose and depressed, sinking lower and lower into myself and my mind about what had happened.