The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

A Road Trip

It has been awhile again, but this time there actually was something to write about. You see, it had been at the end of February when Heather had finally had enough of my moping. My girls were all drifting apart, and without me to anchor them in some way, they all had taken the steps and turns along their lives that they had missed. Jess did eventually start dating that guy that she went out with that one night; Megan had met another guy; Denise, Blair and Emily had all become a small knit group of girls who never seemed to move anywhere without each other.

So, without even my asking, she had brought everyone together for a meeting at my house. She had said that it was an intervention. She had brought only herself and the clothes on her back. So had all the other girls. Prior commitments like boyfriends, schoolwork and part-time work had all been put on hold.

It happened at 6:12 AM on the 28th of January. I was getting up at that time, no idea why, when I was pulled back into bed. Jess had been spending the night as usual, so I guessed that she had wanted some early morning sex. I would have normally obliged her, but not that day. I was still in depression and contemplation mode over Jordan’s death and that weird note online. I didn’t even seem to eat anymore.

Jess held me in her arms, her big breasts pushing my back into my chest. I loved the feeling, though at the moment it just felt wrong. I didn’t want to screw, I just wanted to be left alone. I maneuvered out of her arms, and left to go to the bathroom. It was now no longer weird for me to walk around naked, but I still wore boxers whenever I needed to take a piss or a shit. Anyway, I open the bathroom door, and sitting on the counter is Denise, stark naked, hands behind her on the countertop, thrusting her breasts out towards me. She had no shame it seemed, because even after I took my piss, I had to reach in between her legs towards her snatch in order to wash my hands.

I left the bathroom, now fully awake, looking for other girls to be hiding behind doors or in plain sight. Unfortunately, once I entered my room, I felt someone jump me from behind, and they pushed me so hard that when I landed I hit my head and blacked out.

I woke up in a bed. However, the bed was quietly and slowly rumbling. I heard birds and light music from outside the door. Jess was nowhere to be found. It was her new custom to sleep with me, no matter where I lay my head for the night. It felt weird for her not to be near me; weirder still was that I was in my circular bed.

I got out of it, threw the blankets around me, and opened the door that was right in front of me. With the bed in the room, there wasn’t much else that I could put in there without it being on the ceiling or on the bed itself. I peered out of the door, and the first thing that I saw was a multitude of bare breasts. Despite myself, I felt my cock getting harder from the sight of so many breasts pointed at me. It was then that I noticed the girls standing behind them. Michelle, Lauren, Pam, Kat, Jessica, Heather, Megan; they were all there. Emily was probably driving, was all that passed through my head at that moment. They were all just standing there, waiting for me to say something.

I didn’t, and turned to go back to sleep. I tried to shut the door, but feet kept stopping me. I stopped trying, and just let them in. They swarmed all around me, and sat me down on the edge of the bed, with them all around me. I thought that if someone was going to take a picture of us, this would be the moment. I was going to tell them to leave or let me lie down when Heather disentangled herself from the mass of us, and stepped to the front of the group.

“Eric? We want you to know something. This is an intervention. We got the idea when we all saw how moody you were becoming. We all know that Jordan’s death was harder for you than most of us, but you weren’t coming out of the funk. We know that you would never go to a shrink, and if we left you alone, you would eventually need something done extreme in order for you to wake out of yourself. This bed, which we have all shared at one time or another, is the only place that I know of that all of us have come together and been ourselves without clothes or worries. Unless, of course, you count your basement,” Heather smiled.

I begrudgingly smiled back. She looked elated to see me smile. I decided to take it upon myself to try something which was going to be hard for me to do.

“Girls,” I started. They all looked at me with utter devotion and love. I stopped there, thinking that even if they had been clothed and not all together like this, I would have loved them the same. I loved them, hard as that was a realization for me to accept. I never wanted to let any of them go, ever. Even if I had to do some pagan ceremony for me to marry them all, I would do it, to let them; no me, have them for all time.

“Girls,” I tried again. “There is one thing that I can do that no one has suggested. I can use my power on myself. It can let me pour out my heart to you all, and I think that without doing that, I’m going to remain sullen and remorse about Jordan’s death for a long, long time.”

I smiled at Heather, but she had her eyes closed, breathing slowly and evenly. I loved her more than any of the others at the moment. She just looked so peaceful, so beautiful, so perfect. I felt an unusual twitch in my lower extremities. But then it became more that a twitch, and more than just being hard. I was actually ready to start loving them again.

The consensus came back to me in an overall yes. I would read the questions beforehand, and answer those that I thought needed to be answered. One of the ones that made me laugh for the first time in almost two months was written by Michelle.

‘Do you think my breasts are too big?’

That was just too funny to be put into words. In response to this question, I threw my arms around her, and dragging her down to the bed, kissed her and hugged her tight. I laughed with her and the others, and I was getting harder and harder all the time. It seemed that all I needed to do, really, was let myself remember why I had chosen these girls specifically.

I got off of Michelle, though it was hard to do. The girls were still entangled with me and Michelle had brought down Lauren, Kat, Megan and Jess with her. The blanket that I was currently wrapped in made it even funnier and harder at the same time. After we extricated ourselves, I left to explore our new digs. We were in a tour bus. That was just weird.

I found out that Emily wasn’t driving, but that there was a guy there named Hank who had agreed to drive us around. When I asked Heather about it later, she grinned in guilty admission and showed me a tape of my voice saying to let me have whatever I wanted, whenever and for however long I wanted it. I had said that a while ago as a joke to Megan, but apparently Heather had taped it and had used it to acquire us a tour bus and a driver at no expense. He wouldn’t speak of our destination, even to the girls. Only Heather knew where we were going, and I wasn’t about to pry it out of her.

The bus itself was cozy, like home. There were dirty plates lying on a table, and Heather was currently washing them. Michelle and Lauren were cleaning and making my bed, while Pam and Kat harassed them at the same time. It was so weird for me; these girls were like my live-in maids. I didn’t ask them to do any of this for me, and yet they still did it.

I sat myself down at the table and Jess joined me along with Denise, Megan and Emily. The five of us chatted about school and the work we needed to do for a class or two, and when she was done, Heather joined us. We were getting pretty crowded in that little area, and when the four girls cleaning my room were done, we had to move the table away so we could sit as a rough circle. We started playing “I’ve never”, and it got to the point where I was stunned about how much I had done.

After about twenty minutes of this, the girls separated again and we all went to different areas. Megan and Emily went to the front to watch a movie and talk to Hank, still quite nude. Heather and Jess left with Lauren to go sleep for a bit. Pam and Kat eventually started to cook lunch, poking and prodding each other and laughing almost the entire time. That left me to look after Michelle, who was still sitting almost on top of me. My cock, now almost like a bar of steel, had taken on a mind of its own, and Michelle was soon bent over the table in ecstasy. I looked up from her back for a moment to see Pam mimicking Michelle’s face, and Kat almost hyperventilating from laughter. I laughed too, a short little ‘Ha’, and went back to the task at hand. Eventually, even my libido had had enough waiting with naked girls all around me, and I exploded like a gun shot into Michelle.

As I sat back, panting slightly after maintaining a hard-on for almost an hour straight, I started to try and think about my life as a whole. At the moment, it seemed perfect, if a little off – girls at my beck and call, naked all the time, and always willing to fuck me and each other. It was a little scary. So far, I had been using my power indiscriminately, without care or control really. I just told people to do things, and they did them, no questions asked. I guess that if I really wanted to, I could be President or Prime Minister or King of the World. It was then that I had an inkling; a momentary lapse of judgment on my part – to take total control of someone. So, with Michelle contentedly lying prone in front of me, I told her, in as low a voice as I could,

“Whenever I orgasm, and I mean whenever, even when I am with another girl, you will have one twice as hard and four times as sexually pleasing. You will be unable to complain about it verbally to anyone except me.”

She sort of moaned, and then the next big thing happened to me. I seized right up, and fell on top of Michelle. She went totally soft beneath me, like she was slowly turning into a Michelle mattress. The sensation ended quickly, but I felt as if I had just done something very, very wrong. So, to try my theory out, I decided to have sex with Pam.

I called her over, and she almost jumped into my arms she was so excited to fuck me. It had been almost four months since we had had enough time together to do anything more than kiss and fondle each other a bit. Since she was a grade above me, we couldn’t see each other in class and such, but since she was a band freak, and I was a vocal geek, we saw enough of each other upstairs and in my office to make up for some of the time.

Pam’s figure wasn’t busty like the other girls, but it had its own perks. For one, she had one of the finest asses this side of the US. Seriously, when she put on or took off her pants whenever I was there, she always made sure I was looking. Since she was naked, there weren’t any clothes to take off, but she did move my hands from her back down to her butt. As I dug my fingers in and squeezed it like a bean bag, her legs opened and her pussy was moist already. I guess that she and Kat had been doing more than just poking each other in the ribs. I took my eyes off Pam for a second, and yep, there was Kat, now helping Michelle off the table and taking every chance she could to rub and squeeze Michelle’s breasts.

Pam squeezed her thighs on my hardening cock, which brought me back to her. She was rubbing her legs up and down, mixing her juices with sweat from her legs to provide me with something akin to a leg fuck. It felt delicious, and while she did that, I slowly kissed down her head and onto her smallish breasts. What she didn’t have in chest size she more than made up for in willingness to fuck and tease me. I should mention that Pam played the flute, so she was good with her mouth and her fingers. She reached down and, grabbing a hold on my dick, swallowed it slowly into her mouth. She licked and sucked the head, which she knew I loved, and then opened her mouth again to let me escape, while still swirling her tongue around the head. I was about to push in again when she turned away, and then oh so slowly, blew cold air across my cock. It was so jolting, that I turned harder than Chinese algebra in half a second. Michelle moaned in that moment, and when I turned to look, she was slowly being three-finger screwed by Kat, who was kneeling in between her legs. I turned my attention back to Pam, who was getting up slowly, rubbing and drumming her left hand on my cock while her right was bringing my left hand to her sopping pussy.

Well, in almost no time, I was returning the favor, licking the folds of her shaved pussy lips and inside them as well, slowly, then quicker and quicker. It was then that I learned what a squirting orgasm was. She gushed on my face, and I lapped it up silently, still taking the time to brush my face against her pussy from time to time. She got on her knees in front of me, and licked her cum off my face. We shared her cum bath, and she stayed on the ground while I rose. She took me back into her mouth, but only for a moment. Then she lay back, as much as she could on the floor of the bus, and waited for me to join her. I did, and we had hot, steamy, passionate love on the floor. As I watched Pam writhing in pleasure on the floor, I could barely see Michelle and Kat, but Michelle for her part was almost delirious. She looked like she was going to hurt herself, but I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why she was having such a good orgasm. But as soon as I had my own orgasm, Michelle took a turn for the worse.

Her head snapped back, and her eyes burst open as wide as they could go. Her mouth became fixed in an ‘O’, and from what I could see from Kat, she looked like she was screaming in pleasure and pain in the rapture of too much excitement at the same time. I pulled out of Pam, and had almost made it to Michelle before her screaming started. Before, her pleasure had been too great to make a sound; that was quickly subsiding, and her body responded to the sudden lack of endorphins.

I was almost deafened from her loud, shrieking wail, and it was like a typhoon wind was blowing me back from her. Kat was holding her ears as well, and the bus moved slightly to the right to get off the road. I made it to her, and cradled her, trying to soothe her, but her body wouldn’t listen. I was saying things like “Shh. It’s over, it’s over, I’m sorry, please, come back to me Michelle.” It was to no avail, as she continued to wail and scream her head off. The other girls pressed in around me, trying to get Michelle to be quiet. I quietly said “Stop.”

Then I said it louder and louder ‘til I was screaming as loud as Michelle.

“Stop. STOP. STOP! STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW!

And then, once again, something amazing happened. The screaming stopped; and so did the rest of the world it seemed. I could hear nothing but my own heart beating painfully hard against my chest. I didn’t know how long this would last, so I tried to make the most of the time.

“Michelle. You will be quiet now. Your body will calm down. You will no longer follow my rule of having an orgasm twice as hard and four times as sexually pleasing. You will not remember this part of the trip, and it will be a grey area in your mind. You will only remember having sex with Kat and I on the bus before we left.”

And once I stopped speaking myself, the world seemed to catch up with time again. The bus pulled over to the side, and Hank came back to see if we were alright. He was covered in goose pimples, seeing if anyone was hurt. He was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and it looked like he was trying very hard not to make his erection obvious by continually turning away or lowering his shirt. Pam and Kat were cradling Michelle, who was sleeping peacefully. The other girls were quiet, and responded to Hank’s questions very diligently and without sexual overtones, aware that they were naked and trying to act natural.

I was impressed with how little time it seemed to take to get Michelle off the floor, into the bed, and the bus started up again. Hank passed by me, and patted me on the shoulder. I was standing near the fridge, still in shock and trying to process what had just happened between me and Michelle. As I tried to remember, all I found myself remembering was Kat, Michelle and I screwing on the bus before it took off, as a start to the vacation.

But, wait. I was unconscious when I was brought aboard, wasn’t I? And yes, there was the real memory surfacing; I was told by Heather that we were going to have a talk, and then I was brought on board asleep and with Heather using her power to stop me from realizing the time loss, and then I woke up.

NO! I was unconscious! Someone hit me –

Someone told you that you were going on a trip –

From behind, I couldn’t see them, and I was on a bus –

And you agreed to go on a trip with them –

And that‘s what really happened!

And that‘s what really happened!

My mind was fighting with itself? That didn’t happen very often; actually, it had never happened before. Except when I was fighting with Jordan…

That was it! There was another mind controller on this bus! But who? Was it Emily, who didn’t seem to be here? Was it Denise, hidden from sight? Was it Blair, waiting for me to slip up? But no – the only person I didn’t know was Hank. I decided to find out more about him.

I turned and walked to the front of the bus. For some reason, there was another weird waiting area around the driving area of the bus, and a door that lead to the door outside and the bus driver. But, however, there was an intercom. I pressed the button, and Hank’s voice crackled over the speaker above me.

Hey there. Is it one of the little ladies or the big guy?

It’s the big guy. Open the door and let me up there so we can talk face to face.

Sure thing, bud. Hang on for a second.

The bus seemed to slow down for a minute, and then it speeded back up. Hank’s voice crackled to life again.

There you go, the door is unlocked. Come on up.

I stepping into the driving area, where all around me were pictures of naked women in various poses, placed on the dashboard, on the ceiling, some even on one side of the wind shield. A small picture of his wife and kid was dangling from the small TV set placed above his head.

“Yeah, isn’t this something? Heather told me we were going on a ride somewhere, and told me not to tell anyone the destination, especially the guy who is coming with us. So, here we are, in the middle of nowhere and driving faster and faster. What can I help you with?”

“Um, Hank? This is going to sound very odd, but I want you to answer everything I ask you truthfully. Have you ever had the feeling like you could control peoples’ thoughts or actions? Kind of like a déjà vu, but instead of knowing what could happen, you could control what would happen?”

“Nah, sorry. Nothing ever felt like that, why do you ask?”

“Well, the scream, I think it was me that caused it.”

“Hahahaha! That’s one’s rich!” Hank was laughing, smiling and tears rolling down his eyes. He looked so gay and cheerful that it was infectious. “Hahaha! You make a sound like that girl screaming! Oh ho ho! That’s the sound a woman makes when she knows that something good is happening that is going by too quickly for her mind to keep up with it! Ah Hahaha!”

That’s what happened, I thought. She was in too much pleasure and lost in the rush of endorphin release for her mind to keep up. That’s why she didn’t respond to my suggestions at first.

“No, no Hank. That’s not what I meant,” I said, smiling and relieved at the same time that he knew how to make a joke and wasn’t another mindless crony of the bus companies that they sent as drivers nowadays.

“Hey, I’m just playing with you! No, I know what you meant, but here’s the skinny: You make a girl scream like that, and there is nothing wrong with it. The only problem that she had was that she couldn’t seem to stop.” The laughter was dying away, and a hard look encompassed his eyes. “It seems to me that something weird is going on here. For one, apart from you, I was the only guy here for a while that was conscious. I can’t get my wife and kid off of my mind – those are all of her old modeling pictures on the dashboard and whatnot. I’m feeling compelled to ask Heather what the fuck is going on here, but every time I think of saying it when she’s near, my throat closes up and I end up just staring at her chest. It’s getting harder and harder for me to stay awake, but I keep driving, no matter what happens. And just now, I run back to the kitchen to find almost a dozen naked girls all crowding around one naked guy. And might I mention, that naked guy is now talking to me. It’s taking a lot of will power on my part not to look lower than your eyebrows, because if I’m right, you’re starting to peak. And so, when you came up here, all I wanted to do was flip you off and leave the bus, but then I think of Madeline and Keith and I want to care for them, so I stay and listen to your dumb questions!”

By this time, he was pretty much ranting, but I let him go on, because he looked like he really needed to get this off of his chest. I sort of sat back and listened for the first time in a long time, He went on for another 10 minutes or so, just going on about his life and how his marriage was failing, he was almost out of a job, and this looked like something easy so he had taken it, and had planned on not going back to Madeline or Keith. I was going to interrupt him, to tell him that I could help him with his life if he wanted, when he looked ahead of him for a moment, and then turned back to me.

“Sorry, kid. To be continued. Your stop is right there, and if Heather finds you up here, well, my ass won’t be the only one that won’t be able to sit for a year. Get back to your bed in the back, and wait for Heather to give you the OK before you leave. Got it?”

I nodded my thanks, and was on my way out, when I heard him call me back.

“Hey, kid. Thanks for listening. I really needed that.”

“No problem Hank. And hey, if it means anything, maybe all you really need to do is take it easy. In fact, I’ll make you an offer: come work for me.”

“Work for a kid?”

“Hey, the name’s Eric. And yeah, if your job sucks that much, come work for me. High pay, low work. Sound good to you?”

“Sounds right up my alley. Thanks…Eric.”

I left Hank to his dreams of working one day a month and living large, and headed back to the bed. I passed Heather on the way out, and she smiled to me. She nodded to the back room, where the bed was.

“Head on in, big boy. Your surprise awaits you. Oh, and no need to thank me; I’m just doing what any good girl would do.”

I walked down the hallway, turning my head to see her sashay her way up the aisle. She seemed surprised to see Hank in a good mood, and closed the door behind her. As I opened the door to see all the girls lying on the bed, somewhere between sleep and dreaming, I couldn’t help but think that my life, such as it was, was so perfect, that I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I was just a lucky guy, and a usurper of minds.