The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Autobiography of a Succubus

I have just seen another of my subjects head off. Poor man! He’d had to wait almost five weeks before I got round to sending for him. He was in a pretty desperate state when I saw him but I did feed well from his build up. I apologised of course and promised it wouldn’t be so long before I would see him again. Just because they are under my control doesn’t mean I have to be abusive or rude. I detest that sort of female—human or not. Manners and consideration of others is important to me.

My butler discretely enters the bedroom. “The gentleman has left Mistress.” The look he gives me is one of absolute devotion. “Thank you Thomas. Can you please clean the room and get me some lunch.” “Yes Mistress. I’ve already got lunch organised for you in the lounge. While you were seeing to the gentleman Lady Susan rang. Asked to confirm if you are coming to her gang rape party tomorrow night. I took the liberty of confirming for you. She also says she’s got a new piece of bondage equipment she wants to try out.” I laugh. “God, she’s such a slut.” Nevertheless, thinking about it has started to make my clit throb and nipples harden. “Yes, Thomas, we are definitely in, including you.” That gets his attention. He turns to leave the room.

“Just a minute Thomas. When was the last time I fed from you?” I can see him start to bulge a bit. He’s forty now but he’s been my loyal servant for over fifteen five years. “A bit over two weeks Mistress”. I laugh fondly at him. “That long,” I tease. Yes, he’s definitely bulging now. “Keep the night free Thomas. Susan has got me feeling a bit evil so I’ll have a nice long session with you later. Who knows, I might even feed and let you cum.” He’s as hard as a rock now as he looks forward to later. Whether he cums or not, either way he knows we are both going to have a lot of fun and pleasure. Yes, Susan has definitely got me going. Actually, I don’t think I will let him cum but take him along to the party tomorrow night all fired up and desperate to explode. Susan will always welcome another hard and horny cock. Now I really am clenching at the thought of it. “Before you go Thomas, get down there and eat me out to a few orgasms.” I spread my naked legs wide. “With pleasure Mistress.”

The Beginning:

Ok, I’ve had a delightful lunch, fed well from my last subject and Thomas has scratched that itch. Can’t put it off any longer. For some time now I’ve been meaning to write my autobiography. I don’t know who will read it but I’ve been feeling a desire to write this for quite a while.

I suppose I might as well start at the beginning. I was born human in London in 1837. My parents were moderately poor but they owned a small bakery which got us by. I was well cared for and loved by them. Even from the beginning people noticed I was fairly attractive and my father had high hopes of me marrying a more prosperous merchant and doing well.

All that changed shortly after my 18th birthday. I remember at the time there was a fear going around the area because of a number of young ladies disappearing. One had been found murdered in a fashion that could only be called grisly.

That day I was walking back home shortly before sunset. It was still light and my parents considered the neighbourhood safe. I thought I was being careful. I walked by a narrow alley. Just as I was passing it an enormously strong hand gripped me around the head, smothering my mouth, while another gripped me around the waist. I was lifted back into the alley with ease. It had happened so quickly. Another hand gripped me around the throat and began to slowly choke me. I struggled as much as I could but it was useless against the strength of my attackers. I fell unconscious.

I awoke groggily to find myself naked and tied spread eagled on a dirt floor in a rough room. A heavy metal brank was fitted around my head that clamped my tongue in place. I tried to scream but it was useless. My struggles to break the leather thongs binding me were equally useless. They were attached to metal rings hammered deep into the floor. I was stretched wide open and there was a putrid smell of death and corruption in the room.

A door opened and two men came in. The evil look on their faces terrified me to the depths of my soul and I struggled even harder to scream and escape. Even now, over 150 years ago, I do not care to dwell in too much detail on what happened. For two days they raped me many times over. Me, a good Christian girl and a virgin till that day. The shame I felt was awful. But it got even worse. When they weren’t raping me they bit into my neck and drank my blood. They would lift their heads up, blood dripping from their fangs, and the horror I felt was hideous. They never drank enough to kill me but for those two days I was in this horrible, bleary daze.

The brank bit into my mouth painfully, my body screamed in agony from being stretched out for so long on the hard ground. My wrists and ankles were raw and bleeding from the leather thongs and I had almost no feeling in my fingers and toes. I bled from my womb due to the repeated rapes and the fact I was having my period. I was cramping abominably. I was hungry and thirsty as they had not fed me or given me water. Worse, I had shit myself and pissed myself a number of times and they just laughed and washed it off with buckets of freezing cold water. I felt filthy, defiled and shamed. I could barely sleep, waiting in terror for when they would come back and start again. I prayed to God I would die soon so my ordeal would end. But I was still terrified as I knew that sooner or later, they would kill me painfully. I drifted off into a fitful sleep.

* * *

I awoke on a sumptuous bed, dressed in a fine night gown and my limbs and mouth free. I sat up and screamed a real scream for the first time in days. An elegantly dressed man got up from a nearby chair and comfortingly held me in his arms. “It’s alright my dear girl, you have been rescued,” he murmured soothingly. “You are safe here. You won’t be hurt anymore.” There was something about him that drew me too him. I looked up into a very pale, handsome face with deep set penetrating eyes. I felt a stirring in me I had never felt before. A wonderful stirring that came from my loins and warmly spread out to the rest of my body. My nipples hardened.

“Where am I?” I stammered. “Where are mother and father? Who are you?” “All in good time my girl. My name is Andrew. You have been here two nights and a day since we rescued you.” I gasped in surprise. “Do not worry about the two who attacked you. They are renegades who have been captured, found guilty and condemned to slow death. Their crimes are unforgiveable and their punishment merited. They will never feed again.” As he said this there was an implacable hardness in the set of his jaw and eyes. I shivered.

He reached over and tugged on a braided tassel rope fastened against the wall. His nearness was making me wet and I squirmed. I could not understand why I was feeling this way. I was so confused. A minute later a well groomed butler entered the room. “Brooker, some food and drink for the young lady and tell Lady Susan that she is awake.” “Yes Sir,” he responded respectfully. He turned and left the room.

“Before we go on, we must wait for Lady Susan to get here. You have been through an ordeal that no woman should ever go through and she has medicine that will help a great deal.” While we waited I looked at my wrists and was shocked to find they were mostly healed. Just some thin red marks. “My wrists, they were cut and bleeding before, how could they heal so fast?” He looked at me gravely and with a hint of sadness in his face. “These are things we must talk about my dear. But the good lady is the best one to help explain.”

It wasn’t long before Lady Susan entered the room. I gasped. She was stunningly beautiful, dressed in expensive clothes and her hair elaborately done with gorgeous jewels adding to her beauty. Her bodice showed an amazing amount of cleavage. She was delicately carrying a very small glass filled with some thick white fluid. “I’ve brought a fresh batch Andrew,” she said mysteriously.

She sat beside me and flashed a warm smile at me. In the meantime, my senses were reeling. The smell coming from the glass had enflamed the sexual fire in my belly to a fury of need. I was salivating. “Drink this my dear, I believe it will help a lot.” I grabbed the glass and drank the fluid down, extending my tongue in to get every last drop. The result was dramatic. I came with a shuddering orgasm of pleasure that rocked me to my depths. I was gasping and screaming at its intensity. In the meantime, Sir Andrew and Lady Susan looked at each other knowingly. “I believe that confirms it.” It took a while before I came back down to earth.

The Lady looked at me kindly. “What is your name dear girl?” “Elizabeth Moyer my lady.” “Lady Elizabeth, hmm, a regal name for such a lovely person. Elizabeth my dear, I have to tell you weren’t attacked by ordinary men but by vampires. They not only raped you but drank your blood.” I blanched at the hazy memory of it. “Yes, I can see you remember that. Don’t worry though, they will never, ever, do it again.” As she said this I thought of my healed wrists and a chilling fear went through me. “Have I become a vampire?” I whimpered. “No dear girl but something similar. You have become a succubus.”

“A succubus!” I wailed. “But a succubus is a demon, a spawn of Satan!” The Lady looked at me gravely. “No my girl, a succubus is none of these. A succubus is a changed form of human very similar to a vampire. You do not feed on blood as a vampire does but on the seed of mortal men. With training, intelligence and luck you may live almost 400 years. But you must feed or else starve to death slowly and unpleasantly. The feeding is quite pleasant though, as you have just found out.” With that she picked up the glass, delicately wiped a finger on the inside and then licked it clean. She shivered in pleasure and her bosom heaved as she consumed the last drops of semen. I looked at her with a stunned expression on my face.

“Yes, I am a succubus and I am just over a hundred years old. Sir Andrew is a vampire though and he’s just over one hundred and fifty years old.” “One hundred and fifty three,” he added with aplomb.

I looked at both of them with astonishment. “How did you become a succubus?” She put her hand fondly on Sir Andrew. “Why this scally wag turned me. Me, a young, gorgeous, impressionable thing who happened to be having her menses at the time. What vampire could resist? He seduced me. What girl could resist him?” “And you’re not angry with him?” I asked. “Not at all. I adore him. You see, in a way, he saved me.”

She continued with her story. “I was born into a noble family. Not the very top but still important. At that level daughters weren’t human beings but pawns to be used in positioning the families. I was very beautiful even then and my father was arranging to have me married to this fat oaf of a duke who was twenty years older than me. I would be expected to have his children, by force if I didn’t comply. It was horrible but what choice did I have? Absolutely none that I could see. Then Andrew took a fancy to me, seduced me and, as luck would have it, changed me. I never saw my father again and I’ve never looked back.”

At the mention of her father I started crying. “What about my parents?” I wailed. They looked at me very sadly. Sir Andrew spoke. “I’m so sorry Elizabeth but you can never see them again. It would be a disaster if you did. Even get you killed.” “Why?” I stammered.

Lady Susan answered. “Because you are a succubus now and you have yet to learn what that really means. Even now, you are starting to feel the cravings for sex. Just being near Andrew is turning you on. I thoroughly approve and you should bed him soon. However, if you went back home you would soon start lusting after your father and every other male in the neighbourhood. You will need to feed and do so often. Every day at least. People would start to notice. What would your father do? What would your mother do? Sooner or later the church would find out and put two and two together. Your life would be in great danger. You could be jailed and not allowed to feed. That is death. Your parents might be attacked and hounded out of their home. You can never go back. It is far, far better that they think you have been abducted and killed than go back and bring them to utter ruin. Either way, they will have lost their daughter.”

I stared at her with a horrible sinking feeling in my gut. I loved my parents and could never do that to them. I just couldn’t bring myself to believe I would lust over my very own father. I crumbled. “I want to go home!” I wailed.

Sir Andrew and Lady Susan looked at me gravely. “I’m very, very sorry Elizabeth,” she said, “but we are going to have to show you the hard way just what being a succubus means.” I looked up at her with a feeling of terrible premonition. “We are going to keep you here, against your will, for the next few days. We will feed you all the food and water you want but not the seed of man. Tomorrow you will start to feel an ache for it. In two days you will be craving for it. In three days you will be desperate for it. So desperate that you would do anything for it. I mean that literally. You would kill for it. Fuck your father for it. Fuck anyone for it. In four days you will be in an agony beyond all endurance and slipping onto death before we feed you. We really don’t want to have to do this but you must know if you are to survive. You are one of us now and we care very deeply for you.

It was a very long four days. I begged and screamed to be let go. I yearned for my mother and father. I tried escaping but they were too quick and strong for me. During the night I had terrible nightmares about the rapes but always one of them was there to hold me and comfort me. On the second day I felt a sexual craving I had never imagined before. I remembered the smell from the glass and the craving deepened. More nightmares that night. I was beginning to fear going to sleep. On the third day I begged and pleaded for them to feed me. It tore their hearts but they would not relent. I slept during the night but only just. On the fourth day I lay curled up in pain, a vast hollow ache consuming me from head to foot. There was plenty of food and water around me but I was starving and I thought anything would be better than this.

Lady Susan came in with a glass full of seed. I salivated at the smell. She sat down beside me. “Elizabeth, please drink.” I grabbed the glass and gulped it down. Every last drop. I wiped it clean with my finger and licked them dry. I convulsed in orgasm after blazing orgasm. After that it was amazing how fast I recovered from that one feed. “More please, more,” I demanded. She held me lovingly in her arms and kissed me. A full passionate kiss on the lips that I returned just as ardently.

I broke the kiss and hugged her close. “I can never go back, can I?” I whispered. “No. Never. But I think, in the long run, you will find you have gained far more than you have lost.” Don’t worry though. The Society will make sure they are all right. “The Society?” I asked in perplexion. “Don’t worry, we’ll talk about that later.”

She pulled back and looked at me with a sly smile on her face. “In the meantime, I can’t bring you glasses of seed whenever you get hungry. It’s time you learned how to get it yourself. Besides, it’s so much fun.” And it was.

I should stop here and talk a bit about vampires, succubi and vampire society. The Society as they call it.

Vampires and Succubi:

With all the medical technology we have at hand, we still don’t know what causes the change from human to vampire. It may be a virus or a bacteria or a prion or something else all together. It might be a weird form of transmissible cancer, like the one killing the Tasmanian Devils in Australia. We just don’t know.

However, some of the things you see in the movies are just plain ridiculous and defy the laws of physics. A vampire is strong but not super human. Your average vampire is about as strong as a very strong human. The same with speed, dexterity, stamina, hearing, sight and smell; all being at the upper limit of human. Vampires don’t burn to ash when out in the sun but they don’t like it. The affects of being a vampire have them much more attuned to living during the night and they sunburn very easily while the light hurts their eyes. Vampires think sun glasses and suntan lotion are the greatest inventions ever.

And, just to get all the other silly myths out of the way, they aren’t bothered by crosses or garlic, they don’t sleep in coffins, they do have a reflection in a mirror, they can’t turn into wolves/bats/rats/etc, don’t dissolve when splashed with holy water, they can cross running water and they can enter your home uninvited.

Of course they feed on blood, need it to survive, and the thirst for blood can be an over whelming drive if they are starving for it. Their lives are greatly extended. But they are not immortal. It is very rare for a vampire to live more than 500 years. Nor are they unkillable. Destroy major organs, not just the heart, and a vampire will die. But they are amazingly resilient and will regenerate from whatever doesn’t kill them. That regeneration isn’t instantaneous though. It can take a vampire weeks, even months, to regrow a lost limb. This ability to regenerate gives a vampire one amazing skill. They can change the way they look. Give a vampire about a week or two and she or he can look like a very different person. This comes in very handy as I will mention later on.

One more thing, being bitten by a vampire doesn’t turn you into a vampire if you aren’t killed. It requires blood to blood contact for the turn to happen. This is one reason why there is such a small number of vampires. Another reason is that becoming a vampire makes you sterile. There are other reasons as well and I will discuss them when I talk about vampire society later on.

The one supernatural side of becoming a vampire is acquiring limited psychic abilities. An ability to impose their will on another and draw them to him or her. This ability can also be used to blank recent memories. After many decades the skill becomes pronounced enough to read a humans mind.

This leaves me to talk about succubi. I’ve said it needs blood to blood contact to become a vampire but, whatever the agent is, it also seems to be in vampire semen. Even then, a women being fucked by a vampire will not turn unless she is having her period. When things line up though, she won’t be turned into a vampire. For reasons nobody knows, she will be turned into a succubi.

For the most part, succubi have similar traits to vampires. Increased strength, speed, dexterity, endurance and longetivity. Though the increases aren’t quite as dramatic. A succubus can still regenerate limbs etc and change shape. The main difference is we don’t need to feed on blood. We feed on male semen and have a vastly increased sex drive. We can either ingest it orally, analy or from good old fashioned sex. We seem to acquire the ability to read minds much more quickly and our vaginal secretions have potent effects on human males.

Succubi are rarer than vampires and, as far as we know, a succubi can’t turn another person into a vampire or succubus. Even so, they are welcomed into vampire society.

The Society:

I could write entire books about the Society but I only want to give the briefest of descriptions.

The Society originated over 800 years ago as a form of self protection. While an unarmed human is rarely a danger to a vampire a crowd is an entirely different matter. These days humans have guns which are dangerous even to vampires. What with the Inquisition, our small numbers and so forth, our kind were hunted down and exterminated. The Society devised increasingly sophisticated ways of allowing us to hide, keep our accumulating assets safe, secure blood in very discrete ways and so forth. It implemented a strict code of conduct upon its members. A vampire that made them self known through their actions was a danger to all and was hunted down without pity.

For example, I learned that the two who attacked me were condemned to being buried alive in a coffin. It was worse than that. You must remember that it was not only me they attacked but they also raped, tortured and killed a number of other women. So appalled and angered was the Vampire Tribunal at the actions of these two they ordered concealed pipes to be attached to their coffins. Even though they were buried six feet down they received just enough air to breathe. They didn’t die quickly of suffocation but took days to die of thirst in claustrophobic horror.

You might think I take satisfaction in their deaths but I don’t. I have long since forgiven them in my heart. I have seen the poisonous effects of vengeance. Tasted it myself. It just feeds on itself, generation after generation, until the original cause is long forgotten. You must learn to forgive if you are to heal and move on. However, once a vampire turns as bad as these two did there is nothing that can be done to redeem them. They must be eliminated to prevent them doing further harm. The Council wanted to send a message to all other vampires about what would happen to them if they turned down this road of evil.

Anyway, enough about this! Let’s continue on about the Society

One great problem we face is how to hide our longetivity. Our ability to change our shape is a great boon in being able to occasionally renew our identities. The Society gives assistance in facilitating this change. In particular, arranging the transfer of our assets from the old persona to the new via round about means.

Another obvious aspect of vampires is the fangs. They are long and sharp and gleaming white. Vampires use their body shaping abilities to grow them back short. Trouble is, unlike other changes they make which are permanent, every time they drink blood they start to grow back. Mature, skilled vampires learn to make their fangs retractable and then become adept at concealing the differences. Add to that their ability to telepathically project a thought to anyone around them to notice nothing and they are quite safe. When they are within the walls of the Society they relax and let them extend to their full glory.

Because the Society strictly controls the activities of vampires it means their numbers are always fairly small. No more than several thousand in a world of six billion humans. They are not allowed to run amok biting every one they feel like. Also, the Society wants our numbers small as that makes it far easier to hide.

I should say a bit about vampire psychology. By their very nature, vampires are parasites who feed on human blood. This does change them. They lose a lot of the emotional empathy that humans can have for each other but, on the other hand, they develop an exquisite sense of justice. Apart from being emotionally distant vampires tend strongly to become intellectuals. They accumulate a vast range of knowledge over many fields of study and develop amazing business acumen. Combine that with a steely eyed determination (some would say ruthless) and they acquire considerable assets. Some of the older vampires are enormously wealthy.

That was how the Society began but, over the centuries, it evolved into something nobler. This sense of justice and determination drove the development of the Society. They feed on blood but they feel a great need to repay what they have taken and do as little harm as possible. They despise those vampires that kill and do harm. I mean it quite literally when I say a vampire could mind a new born child and it would be as safe as if with their mother.

Every vampire makes donations to the Society which then discretely distributes it to well known public charities. The wealthier ones make yearly donations in the hundreds of thousands, even millions. Last year, for example, the Society donated almost half a billion dollars to charities around the world. I often wonder what organisations like the Red Cross would think if they learned of the millions of dollars they’ve gotten from vampires.

I am not a vampire but given how we come about and that we face similar problems we are made very welcome into the Society. Of course, we are subject to the same code of conduct with minor variations due to us being succubi rather than vampires. I am extremely grateful for everything the Society has given me. It tends to be very rule driven, ritualistic and ornate. This can make it a bit tedious and stuffy at times. Mostly though, it is a wonderful haven from the cacophony of human life and I am on very good terms with many vampires.

That’s about all I want to say about the Society.

Learning the Ropes:

Lady Susan did teach me how to milk a male for food but she also taught me a lot, lot more. She taught me how to be not just a prostitute but a courtesan. I detest the word prostitute but I love words such as slut and whore. Funny that, isn’t it? Anyway, being a high class courtesan is much, much more than just being beautiful, although that is needed. In order to mingle in the upper crust of society you need to learn many things.

The first thing that is needed is a well rounded education. I had to learn all about business and politics. Not only for England but the rest of Europe. As time went by and the world grew smaller in the Victorian era it included the rest of the world. Learning about politics meant learning history. I had to get rid of my thick, lower class accent and learn proper, cultured English. I had to learn other languages. It might interest you to know I am fluent in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. I can also get by in Greek. I had to learn all the conventions of proper etiquette and good manners. Without this education it is impossible to work in the society of nobility and the ultra rich. No matter how good you look you are simply considered below their station and ignored as uncouth.

On top of my education I had to learn all the subtle arts of women in how to manipulate the lusts and desires of a man to wrap him around your finger. As a succubus I can use my power to capture a man and effectively make him my slave. However, it is a very dangerous thing to do. The rich and powerful are very wilful, driven and skilled at devious plotting. They do not submit easily and have access to the resources needed to hunt you down.

Being beautiful, vivacious and witty, a great conversationalist and exciting in bed can capture a man just as easily. Being someone who can be escorted publically to parties and not embarrass your host by being an uneducated ninny. These things make men want you—if they can afford it. I learned how to make these men pay greatly for my company and, after a while, I became very well off.

I do capture men though, but only those who are powerless. Those in the lower class of society. Even then I have to be careful. I prefer the down and out and loners who I can capture safely and mold to my designs. You may wonder what those designs are.

Take Stan, for example, who I captured the other day. As soon as I entered the bar he was in I could sense his “fuck ‘em and dump ‘em” motto. I’m sure most women would take great offence at that but I could sense deeper. Behind the hard cynicism I could feel his loneliness and pain. He has been wronged by many things in the past, including women, and now he has become his own worst enemy. He has become so hardened and insular that he cannot become anything greater. He cannot see the good that is around him but only the bad. I will cure him of that.

I will hold him for a couple of years and in that time I will help him move beyond the pain, teach him how to open up and reach out to others and see that other people are worth caring about. In the end I will release him a very different man. He will meet a good woman, Susan and I will see to that, who will hold his soul in her hands and treat it lustfully, lovingly and with respect. He will treat her with reverence and love. They will get married, hopefully have children, and he will know a happiness he never imagined possible.

I may capture and feed on these men but they all end up so grateful for what they get in return. That gratitude is its own reward. And, in one more case, I will have broken the chain of damaged people perpetuating more damaged people. Call it a mission in life. I will talk more about that later.

This reminds me of something else I should mention. Both Susan and I capture females. Even though we can’t feed from them as we can with males we enjoy their company greatly. Our secretions work on them a treat. Sex between women differs greatly to sex between men and women and our appetite for sex means we enjoy the variety very much. It has its other side as well. We heal these women. There are far too many women in the world who are broken and damaged. Incest, rape, violence, drugs and alcohol. Mental problems of various forms. The list goes on. All are within our power to heal and we work to line these women up with the men we capture. Who would have thought of succubi playing cupid.

So, even though I meet many nasty, uncouth men; men who have treated woman badly, I always look past that to the pain inside. Once though, just once, I forgot myself and fell victim to the drug of vengeance. I learned many lessons from that and it changed my life in ways I never imagined.

Brian:

It was 1934, well into the great depression, and everyone was feeling the pressure. Many of my wealthy clients had either gone broke or were cutting down on their pleasures to save money. I didn’t starve but it was a lean time for me and Susan. I was walking back home late one night, having managed to see a client, when I decided to cut through an alley to Susan’s apartment. Given how I became a succubus it was a big mistake.

I was a bit distracted from some good sex and thinking about my tight budget, so I didn’t hear the quick scramble of feet until it was too late. A hand was clasped tightly over my mouth. At the same time I felt an excruciating stab of pain as a sharp knife was shoved into my back. I fell to the ground on my hands and knees in blinding agony. Unfortunately, my attacker wasn’t finished with me yet. He walked around my side and then kicked me full on in the face with all his might. It broke my nose and almost broke my neck. I landed face up on the ground. One more kick to the side of my face and he broke my jaw. He grabbed my purse and then ran off. I lay on my back, unable to talk or move, my body consumed in shock and pain. I was losing consciousness. In my mind I cried out for Susan, over and over again, until I blacked out.

* * *

For the second time in my life I awoke from near death on a sumptuous bed. My mind was in a bleary fog. Susan rose from a nearby chair to comfort me. “Don’t try and talk Elizabeth. Your jaw’s been bandaged up to let it heal. The knife went through your right kidney. We’ve got you tanked up on morphine”. With great difficulty I mumbled, “how did you find me?” “I heard your telepathic call,” she answered. If you weren’t so close and so desperate I doubt I would have heard it. It took me a while to find you. I carried you back to my apartment and called Doctor Stanton (a vampire doctor and a very good friend of ours). He managed to save you but it was a near thing. You had lost a lot of blood and there was internal bleeding. If you were mortal you would almost certainly have died. You were very lucky.” I looked at her wanly. I was alive but there was a terrible sense of fear and violation in me. She continued on. “I’ve called Andrew. He’s in a towering rage and hunting the guy down. Some of the others have joined him.” I smiled weakly at this.

I stayed at Susan’s place for a fortnight. She looked after me and mothered me and made sure I healed as fast as possible. I was a succubus and, as I’ve said, what doesn’t kill us we heal from fairly quickly. However, as I’d already learned, some things don’t heal that quickly. When I was first turned into a succubus I healed from the physical injuries very quickly. The emotional ones though, took a long time to heal. In fact, I never totally healed from them; they just faded into the background far enough not to trouble me. I had awful nightmares for years. These days they call it Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. In World War 1 they called it Shell Shock and, in some ways, I think that gives a much better idea of how terrible it can be than the medically bland PTSD. I’d been free of the nightmares for decades but now they were back. The old ones as well as new ones about the attack.

In the meantime, Andrew visited a number of times. Towering rage didn’t even begin to describe him. More a relentless, implacable fury to find the man and bring him down. Somehow, just the thought that he was out there protecting me made me breathe a bit easier.

A week after I got back to my apartment, Andrew called. Said he had something to show me at his house. He wouldn’t tell me what but I agreed as he drove us over there. We got to his place and he led me down the stairs. In the cellar I saw a filthy, raggedly dressed man chained tight against the far wall. I looked at Andrew in puzzlement. In his face I saw a burning hatred I had never seen before. He pointed at the man. “This is Brian Southport. He’s the man who attacked and stabbed you. See for yourself.”

My head whipped around to look at him. “You!” I hissed in fury. “You!” Inside I felt a boiling anger churn up inside me. This was the man who had hurt me. Almost killed me. Worse, had brought back the nightmares. I did a quick scan of his mind and saw a vicious coward of a thug. The look of recognition he gave me brought the memory of the attack in his mind. This was definitely the guy.

I felt so angry. I wanted to hit him, kick him, claw his eyes out. I stalked over to him and slapped his face with all my might. His head snapped back and a great red mark appeared on his cheek. I hit him again and again. He was begging me to stop, saying how sorry he was. Sorry to be caught I thought. I was about to hit him again when Andrew stopped me. “Careful Elizabeth, you might tear the stitches in your back. There’s plenty of time to kill him.” At these words the guys eyes opened wide and he started blubbering, begging to be spared.

My anger subsided to be replaced by a cold fury. “Yes, you’re right Andrew. I’ll deal with him my way. The way of a succubus.” The guys eyes opened even wider in fear. I spoke to him. “You will die slowly and in agony. An agony you have never known before. You will beg for relief but you won’t get it.” I abruptly turned on me heels and headed back up the steps. From behind I could hear him begging for mercy but I didn’t care.

Upstairs I grabbed a shot glass, sat on the edge of a chair and masturbated. I leaked like a faucet and made sure I collected every drop into the glass. It didn’t take too long to fill. I headed back down stairs. As the guy saw me coming down the stairs with the fluid filled glass he blubbered even more. Then he pissed himself in his pants.

“Andrew, please make him drink,” I ordered. “With pleasure Elizabeth.” Andrew grabbed his hand, interlaced his fingers, and began to squeeze with vampire strength. “Drink!” he thundered. He squealed like a pig. I held the glass to his mouth. “Drink it fucker or I’ll crush your hand to pulp.” He was screaming. He drank. What choice did he have?

Within minutes he was sporting a huge erection. There was a confused expression on his face. In his mind I could read him wondering how this was a torture. He was about to find out. I opened his pants to let his cock out and lightly stroked it. He sucked his breathe in as he almost came. “There is a condition that sometimes happens with males called Priapism. It means an erection that won’t subside. At first it is pleasurable but then it starts becoming painful. Then, very painful. You are going to find out how painful. The need to cum will go far beyond desperate but I won’t allow it. You will beg and plead for release but you won’t get it. I will make you drink more of my nectar, which will make things even worse. You will take a long time to die.” With each word I spoke I continued to lightly stroke his cock.

Normally, to control a man I’m capturing, I would set the paralysis in but this time I didn’t. I wanted to see this man’s struggles, to hear him beg and plead and then rebuff him over and over again. I wanted to see the agony he would be in and feel his pain. I wanted revenge like I had never wanted it before.

It went on for hours, then days. After the third day Andrew began to get very worried. Not about the guy but what was happening to me. I was going down a path that led to evil. He called Susan in. She took one look at what was happening and was deeply shocked and afraid.

“Elizabeth!” she shouted. “Stop it. Stop hurting him. This is not your way.” “But he hurt me,” I raged. My jaw spasmed in pain from the shout. “You have no idea of the pain he caused me.” “Elizabeth,” she sighed, “haven’t we learned over and over again that violence just begets violence which begets more violence. Just look into his mind. Look deep into it. See what’s really there.” I stared hard at her, my thoughts seething inside, before I relented. “Alright, I’ll look,” I said through clenched teeth.

And so I looked and was appalled at what I found. On the outside, a vicious, cowering thug. Deeper though and a story of horror was revealed. A father who beat him over and over again as a little boy till he was black and blue. He left when he was only nine. Malnourished as a child. A drunken prostitute mother whose clients occasionally used him. Some of the memories of that time were so vivid and revolting I almost retched. It went on. His mother resented his presence in her life and eventually threw him out onto the streets when he was thirteen. More starvation. Having to steal scraps of food wherever he could to survive. Living in constant fear as he was often attacked by the other street urchins. More rapes by some of the older street men. The terrible nightmares every night. Meanwhile, those with jobs and money would spit on him in contempt whenever they went past. Learning to fight back. Caring not one dam about the world because it had never cared a dam about him. It went on and on.

An innocent child had been betrayed and destroyed, to create a man filled with a burning anger and hatred of the world. Stabbing me was the end link in a very long chain of violence. I looked at Susan in harrowed shock and then collapsed, weeping at what I’d seen. She comforted me for a long time.

I lifted my head up and looked at Brian. He flinched. ‘What was I going to do with him?’ I thought. I was still angry at him for what he had done but I was also angry at the world for what it had done to him, angry at myself for what I had done to him and, yes, I was angry at Susan for what she had had to do to me. Revenge is a powerful, addictive drug and, once you take it up, is a hard habit to break.

I could not let this man back on the street the way he was now. He would likely end up attacking and maybe killing more people. Besides, he knew a bit too much about us now. I could not kill him. I would never countenance such an action.

I made a decision. I got up, took hold of his painful erection, and whispered into his ear. “Cum now!” He exploded, agonisingly, gratefully, cum boiling up in seeming gallons. Normally I would have delighted in feeding from so much cum but this time I let it splash onto the floor. Susan looked on in knowing approval.

That night he slept in a comfortable bed rather than chained in the cellar like an animal. We made it clear that escape was impossible and he believed us. He had seen what we could do and he was afraid of us.

During the night his nightmares struck hard. This time though it was different, because I was there to cradle him as a mother would and had never happened before. He drifted off to sleep in peace for maybe the first time in his life.

I became his lover who introduced him to pleasures he had never imagined. But, when he was in that state of orgasmic bliss, I was the loving mother who reached into his mind to soothe him and take the fears away.

Andrew became the father he had never had. A man who gave his life order and meaning and took the chaos away. He taught him how to be a man. One with honour, integrity and a sense of purpose. From this he learned self respect and self worth.

Susan became the loving big sister he had never known. She showed him the finer things in life and taught him how to read and write. She also taught him how to care for others, to laugh and have fun.

For the first time in his life he slept well, ate well, clothed well, was comfortable and felt safe. And, in that cocoon of safety, all the horrors of his life dissolved away and I found, crushed deep inside, a sensitive caring little boy. We gave that child the space to grow and a new Brian was born.

Three weeks later he knelt before me, infinite gratitude in his eyes, as he begged to serve me for the rest of his life. It was my great pleasure to say yes and he served me joyously for the rest of his life.

He was not the only person healed. I had forgiven him and as I focussed on healing him I was healed as well. The nightmares went away and they have never come back. That was a powerful lesson in itself. Vengeance never heals the wounds; it only keeps them open and bleeding.

Losing Andrew:

Eventually the world moved out of the depression only to be plunged into the Second World War. Madmen were in charge of Germany and the world trembled, many lives were lost and England almost fell. I was living in London when the Blitz started. That was enough to convince me to get out. Some of my ex subjects were living in Scotland and I decided it would be safer to move there. Susan followed soon after but Andrew was adamant he was going to stay in London to look after his home and help the local volunteers.

On January 15th, 1945 a V2 rocket landed directly on his house. They moved faster than the speed of sound so you never heard them till they impacted. His home erupted in a massive explosion and he was killed instantly. Not even his vampire strength and power could save him from that awful blast.

That was the horrible thing about it. The shear randomness of it. No purpose, no meaning. One second he was alive and the next simply snuffed out by a monster from another land for no other reason than he just could.

It took nearly three weeks for us to hear the news. Susan was inconsolable. They had been the dearest of friends for almost one hundred and seventy years and it almost shattered her. I was almost as bad. Susan though was so distraught that she stopped feeding. She just couldn’t face seeing anyone. I had to milk her subjects and force her to feed or she may have died. I think it was the need to save her that saved me.

There’s not much else to say here and this is a very painful thing for me to recall. I think I’ll move on with my story.

The Death of Brian:

Life moved on, as it does. The two constants in my life were Susan and Brian, though I missed Andrew very much.

I had known Susan for well over a century now and, while we did our own thing, we were great friends, frequent lovers and often shared our captured men and women. Funny thing though, they never seemed to mind being ravished by two beautiful women. Especially the men.

Brian though, was getting older in front of my eyes and that was painful to see. He didn’t care. He was totally devoted to me and it was the great joy of his life to serve me in any way I desired. Always he felt the need to make up for what he had done to me. It was a guilt he never let go of even though I had long forgiven him. By the late eighties he was starting to get very frail. He soldiered on though I was starting to spend more time looking after him than him looking after me. He fretted about this greatly but I didn’t mind in the least. I owed him so much.

He lasted till early ‘91. I distinctly remember the crash coming from the kitchen as he collapsed. I found him sprawled on the floor unconscious. Three hours later Susan joined me at the hospital. She hugged me close. “How is he?” she asked in a trembling voice. “In a coma. He’s had a stroke. A big one. The doctors are doing tests but they don’t seem too hopeful that he’ll last very long.” Tears were running down Susan’s face. I was trembling inside as well.

We sat on either side of him, each holding a hand, as we felt his life force slowly ebb away. The instruments monitoring him flat lined. We didn’t need them as we sensed his passing away. It was then that the most wondrous thing I have ever experienced happened.

He had gone, we had felt his passing, but then we felt him again. He was dead but his presence was still there. Growing stronger, younger, lighter. Like a beautiful flower blossoming. “Brian?” I whispered. I could feel his love all around me. And then I felt another presence. Something so awesome, so immense, that it took my breath away. I could feel Brian floating towards this presence. He was filled with an over flowing joy and, in my mind, I heard a saintly voice. ‘Come child, it is time!’ And then that presence turned its attention to us. ‘My children, I am well pleased with thee,’ and I felt a blessing of such peace and love wash over me that I nearly fainted. I was in utter, reverential awe. And then they were both gone.

Suddenly the place was alive with medical staff trying to revive Brian but, of course, we knew he was beyond all mortal healing. Susan and I stood hugging each other, tears of joy and wonder streaming down our faces. I cannot begin to describe how we felt inside.

We have talked about this many times since then. What happened? We don’t know. What was that presence? Again we don’t know. I don’t think it was God but I think, maybe, it was an Angel. What I do know was that my heart was opened to a universe that is much deeper than I ever realised. I did not become religious though. I had long ago realised how hopelessly corrupt, dangerous and silly most of the world’s religions are. But now something spiritual had awoken in me. I now look upon the work I do with broken people as my calling. A way of serving something higher and nobler. Susan feels much the same and, while we have a lot of fun, it is always in the back of our mind.

Speaking of fun, I must tell you about Susan’s gang rape party. I had a ball. A few actually. Before I do this though, I should mention how I acquired Thomas.

Thomas:

Brian was dead and it left a hole in my heart that still hasn’t gone. I will always remember him as I remember Andrew. On a practical level though, I began to realise just how much I missed the service he provided to me. Obviously I would have to see about having one of my subjects become a full time butler.

Susan had been using maids or butlers for years. She would keep them on for a decade before releasing them back into the world. It was less painful she said than watching them die in front of her. I could relate to that very well. However, I felt I wanted another Brian. Trouble is, none of the subjects I had fit the bill. It was Doctor Stanton who came to my help as a representative of the Society’s Vampire Council.

“Elizabeth, we have a problem you might be able to help us with. He’s a very recently turned vampire but he’s got a real nasty mind. This one is a killer. We can’t let him out on the streets.” It didn’t happen very often but, when it did, they would kill the vampire painlessly and lose the body. I understood the need for this even if I didn’t like it one bit. “Why are you telling me this Doctor?” “Because we think he might make a good butler for you. You capture him, train him and we kill two birds with one stone.”

I was quite taken aback by this. “Doctor, you know my power doesn’t work on vampires, only humans.” He answered slowly. “Well, here’s the thing. He’s young, only 23, his mind isn’t very mature and he’s only been turned in the last couple of days. It takes weeks for the change to vampire to take full effect. You are very experienced and at your full power. We think your secretions might still work and you can certainly over power his mind with yours. It’s worth a shot.”

The more I thought about it, the more I liked it. He would last as long as me. He needed healing and if I got to him quick enough he would be mine for life. And, besides, if I didn’t try he would be dead. “Alright Doctor, I’ll give it a go.”

It was a very near thing. His mind was as vicious as the Doctor had said. Unlike Brian there was no trauma behind this viciousness. Instead, he was as psychotic as the Joker. He fought me cussedly every step of the way. Both mentally and physically. The process of turning to vampire was accelerating, making him stronger. Every time I wasn’t feeding I was feeding him my nectar. As I said, it was a very near thing.

In the end though, something extraordinary happened. Something never seen before. My nectar dulled some of the effects of the vampire. He became neither human nor vampire. I can feed from him as I can from an ordinary human. My nectar works a treat on him. He gained a lot of the physical capabilities of vampires and some of their body shaping abilities. We’re not sure if he will live as long as us but we do think his life has been extended. He hasn’t any of the telepathic abilities of vampires. Also, we found he doesn’t need to drink blood but does need the secretions of a woman to survive. He has become a form of incubus.

That was the physical side. On the mental side his mind changed utterly. Gone was the callous villain. In its place total devotion and obedience to me plus a deep, joyful serenity that is a great comfort to be around. He’s no mindless robot though. He’s still very much his own person and at times has stood up to me when he thinks I’m doing something wrong. It hasn’t happened often but, when it has, he’s been proven right and I’ve apologised and then blown his cock right off the face of the Earth as a reward.

Just as with Brian, I can’t imagine not having him there to serve me. Back to Susan’s party.

The Gang Rape Party:

Normally, Susan, Lady Susan to you, is a person of refined elegance and impeccable manners. When it comes to sex though she is a true to form succubus. She laps it up. She also likes to mix it up a lot as well. She frequently enjoys a gang bang but every so often she indulges in one of her gang rapes, as she calls them. In one of these little adventures, she’ll be tied spread eagled to a bed or something, blind folded, stripped of all clothes, and then a large bunch of men will be told to go for it. Fuck the stuffing out of her cunt and mouth and don’t bother being too gentle about it. Slap her around a bit. She cums gang busters from all of this attention, even if she’s a bit sore and stiff the next day. Of course, she also gorges herself on cum.

She’ll have me and another there just to make sure things don’t get too out of hand. Usually one of her male vampire friends. Of course, I have a lot of fun warming the guys up and having a few fucks as well. She usually has enough spare guys around for me to get filled up quite nicely.

For the night I had chosen to wear a slinky, low cut, one piece dress. It clung nicely to my body, barely covered my arse and tits, and with no bra or underwear it showed all the right curves. I finished the ensemble with a pair of very high, strappy heels. Bright red lipstick of course. It showed my mouth was definitely ready for cock and lots of it. I made sure I was shaved ultra smooth down stairs.

Thomas and I arrived at Susan’s penthouse just after seven. We were let in by her maid Andrea. After closing the door she gracefully knelt and then politely asked, “would you like me to service you Mistress?” She opened her mouth wide and inviting, her tongue obviously ready to be used. I’ve had her pleasure me quite a few times but this time I declined, as I was dying of curiosity to see what Susan was up to.

Inside we were met by Damian. He’s a vampire, slightly over one hundred years old, and we have been friends and occasional lovers for decades. “Oh hello Damian, nice to see you.” “Good to see you Elizabeth.” We gave each other a good deep tongue kiss. Just being there had got my nipples hard and my cunt juicy wet. Damian reached down and gave my arse a good fondle. The motor in me revved up. In return, I reached down and gave his cock a good stroke. “I want a lot of that later this evening,” I purred. He grinned back.

“So, where’s Susan?” I asked. He grinned. “Follow me.” He led me into the Master bedroom where I beheld an amazing sight. Susan was naked and tied spread on the bed. She was hooded and gagged. The amazing thing was she had grown her boobs and nipples to enormous size. She usually likes to keep herself a fulsome D cup but she looked like an F or G or something. I don’t know but they were massive. Her nipples were almost an inch in size. At the level of her shaved cunt I could see a hugely swollen clit poking past her labia. She was ridiculously wet.

Damian told me conversationally, “she’s been growing them all week just for the party. We’ve had her secured the last couple of hours because she started increasing the sensitivity in all her erogenous zones. Watch this.” He moved over and ever so lightly stroked her inner thigh. The result was dramatic. Susan arched her back and moaned uncontrollably through the gag. “That one little stroke just about brought her off. If we didn’t have her tied she’d be bringing herself off non-stop. She’s in a state of incredible arousal.”

“Once the gang rape starts, she’ll be orgasming so hard and so often she’ll be soon begging for it to stop. The intensity will be overwhelming. Of course it won’t stop which will add to the whole scene,” he explained. “How many guys are coming?” I asked. “About twenty with maybe another five as well. A few are ex subjects but the others are untried. She says there might be a few there you might like to capture.” “Oh goody, some for me. You can add Thomas as well. I was a complete teasing bitch to him last night and he’s simply desperate to cum.” “The more the merrier,” he laughed.

“Ok, so what about this new bondage equipment she’s going to use?” “Ah, come and have a look.” He led me into another room to show it to me. “As you can see, it’s designed for her to kneel on it with her calves spread wide. It’s easy for a guy to walk up behind her and fuck her doggy style.” “Or spank her,” he added. He continued on. “The support under her torso curves in to allow her tits to hang straight down and be abused. As you noticed, she’s been growing ‘em real special for tonight. To top it off, her mouth will be strapped to this fixed gag. We’ll keep the hood on to keep her blind folded. She’ll be fastened in tight, unable to move, see or say anything and just have to take what’s dished out to her.”

“Wow!” was all I could say. The device looked very sturdy in construction. Given the profusion of thick leather straps all over the contraption it was clear Susan wouldn’t be going anywhere.

“When are the guys due?” “In about half an hour. So we might as well strap her in.”

“Will Andrea be involved in this?” I asked. “No, she’ll just serve food and drink. Her body will be off limits to the guys this evening,” he replied. “Fair enough. I’m sure you’ll enjoy her though. She’s a delectable looking thing.” When we had come in through the door she had been wearing a very skimpy, frilly french maids uniform, fish net stockings and shiny black pump heels. Plenty of cleavage and legs showed. I knew there was no underwear under the skirt.

He laughed. “Maybe but I think I’ll be busy with you later on. Besides, I’ve already had her blow me an hour ago. She’s got a very talented mouth.” It was my turn to laugh. “Yes, you’ll be very busy,” I said archly. “Maybe we should chuck her and Thomas together for the evening and let them have some fun.” “Good idea. Let’s get Susan set up.”

We had her strapped in with a few minutes to spare before the first of the guys turned up. They had been firmly told to be punctual and so it wasn’t long before they were all there. The lounge was very crowded. I recognised a couple of them. One, Sebastian, nodded politely my way. Damian took centre stage.

“Very well gentleman. You have been invited to a gang bang with a difference.” He pointed to the bondage room. “In the room over there is a woman strapped naked to a bench. She loves sex and occasionally she likes a bit of bondage and the sex a bit rough. Your task tonight is to fuck her non-stop and don’t be too gentle about it. Ram it in. She’s got huge big knockers so slap’em around a bit and give ‘em a good feel and a tweak. Feel free to spank her arse a bit. She loves it. She’s highly orgasmic and will scream non-stop. That’s why we’ve had to gag her. Any questions?”

One of the guys spoke up. “Do we have to use condoms?” “Absolutely not, just fill her with cum and lots of it. Any more questions?” Another guy pointed to me. “Is she in this?” “Ah, thank you for reminding me. This is Lady Elizabeth. You will treat her with great respect and obey any instructions she gives. She likes her sex a lot as well and will happily help to get your cock cranked up. If you take her fancy, she might even fuck you. But that will be her choice. The other woman here is the maid. She’s off limits tonight and will just serve food and drink. If you try and touch her you will be out the door never to return. Alright gents, let’s meet the lady in question and get started.”

* * *

It had been going for over an hour. Cock after cock had been plunged into Susan’s dripping cunt. She was spasming, convulsing, begging through the gag for it to stop, begging for it to continue. Her mind wasn’t very rational. Her arse and tits were red from being spanked and slapped. Cum dripped down her inner thighs. She was having quite a night.

I’d been kept busy stroking and sucking a lot of lovely cocks. Most of the guys were harmless enough but there were a few who weren’t that nice inside. I marked them for capture and skimmed off details where they lived.

I was sitting on a couch when Sebastian came and knelt before me. “Would you like me to eat you out Mistress?” he asked politely. “God yes, I’m throbbing. Go for it.” I hiked my skirt up and spread my knees. His tongue was well trained and in seconds I was exploding over and over again.

After a while I had him stop. He looked at me knowingly. “I watched you scoping out the guys. I know that look. You’ve already got a few selected haven’t you?” “Shh! Don’t let on,” I admonished gently. He grinned. “They may not know it but they don’t know how lucky they are. I certainly didn’t.”

I suddenly reminded myself of a pertinent fact about him. “By the way,” I asked sharply, “where’s your wife? Does she know you’re here?” He looked askance. “Mistress, I would never do anything behind Alison’s back. I learnt that lesson well from Lady Susan. When Alison heard of the night she practically shoved me out the door saying I had to go. She made it very clear I was to fuck Lady Susan good and proper and then insisted I tell her every horny detail of what happens.” I looked fondly at him. “Make sure you do. By the way, when’s the baby due?” “About three weeks Mistress.” “Wonderful. Are you happy Sebastian?” “Oh yes Mistress, deeply so. I love Alison so much and can’t wait to see the baby.” “Good. Make sure you treat her well. She was one of my subjects and I’m very fond of her.” “Always Mistress.” “Please give her my warmest love and best wishes for the baby.” “I will Mistress. I promise.” “I know you will”.

I pointed at his lovely erection. “Now shove that in and fuck me good and proper. My cunt is feeling hungry.” It’s at times like these that my calling gives its greatest reward.

The party went on for another hour before it wound down. The guys were spent. A quick scan of Susan’s mind showed me it was incoherent. Even though the fucking had stopped she was still orgasming non-stop. Her mind was in this mindless animal heat. It was so intense it set me off. I quickly pulled away and left her to her thoughts, what little there were.

As Damian closed the door on the last of the men I quickly rushed to Susan, knelt behind her, and lapped up every drop of cum I could. I was shuddering with pleasure as I slurped on her outrageously swollen clit. Fortunately the straps on the bench held her superbly in place, despite her physical strength. I was in heaven while she squirmed and heaved with all her might. It was just as well the gag was in place to dull her screaming.

From behind I heard Damian laugh. “What a pair of wonderful sluts you are. God I’m thirsty. Andrea, get me a drink of blood.” “Yes sir, I’m just warming up a batch from the fridge.” “Good girl.” “Thomas, can you please start cleaning up here.” “Yes Sir, at once.”

After a while I leaned back, gorged on cum. Damian was sitting on a chair, his fangs long and gleaming. He looked very much the vampire, handsome and powerful. A glowing satanic charisma about him that got women aching with desire. Lord I wanted him.

Andrea entered the room with Thomas. I could plainly see she was dripping down her thighs. I spoke to them. “You two, you have done very well. Thomas, I’m sure Lady Susan will be very happy with how well you fucked her and filled her.” They both beamed. I continued. “The two of you will sleep together in the guest room tonight. You are to fuck yourselves stupid and you may cum as often as you like. Thomas, by the look of Andrea I’d say her pussy needs a dam good licking.” He grinned. “Yes Mistress, I’ll make sure I do the job good and proper.” I could see Andrea squirming away, mincing her legs together as more fluids dribbled down. Thomas was as hard as a rock in his pant. “Andrea, I expect to hear good things about you from Thomas.” She licked her lips. “Oh you will Mistress, you definitely will.” “Then you better start now.” They held hands and headed off. How sweet.

As soon as they exited the room Damian got up and swept me up into his arms. With his strength I was as light as a feather. It felt so manly the woman in me swooned. I was also dripping. He started to carry me towards the Master bedroom. “What about Susan?” I asked. He looked at her and shrugged. “Tough! She can stay there tonight.” “Good, I want you all to myself tonight. We can do a threesome another time.”

We had a glorious time that night. We fucked and we fucked and we fucked. Our hands were all over each other and our mouths tasted every square inch of our bodies. It was glorious. From the other room I could hear the gasping, groaning sounds of love making. It added so nicely to the ambiance.

We finally fell into a sound sleep, our bodies intertwined. In the morning we fucked again for the sheer pleasure of it. Our servants had the same idea. Finally though we had to get up and see to Susan.

We unstrapped her and helped her get up to her feet. She was very unsteady. “Are you still sensitive?” Damian asked, as he tweaked a nipple on her pendulous tits. She just about collapsed in our arms as she came shudderingly. “Please don’t to that,” she begged. “It was hours before I came down to earth and every time I heard one of you orgasming it set me off again. I haven’t had a chance to wind things down.” “What a shame,” Damian said with mock sincerity. I couldn’t resist. I bent over and planted a deep kiss on one of her huge nipples.

“Did you really have to keep me strapped all night?” she asked plaintively. “Actually, we did,” Damian answered nonchalantly. “You were in no fit state to do anything and Elizabeth and I wanted each other for ourselves. You really had no choice in the matter.” Susan pouted. “Elizabeth, remind me to get even with you two some time.” “Promises, promises,” I responded.

“So, how was it?” I asked. The silly grin from ear to ear said it all. “Brilliant. You should try it Elizabeth.” The look I gave her made my feelings clear. She sighed. “I know, I know, it reminds you of what happened when we first found you.” “Susan, I adore being here at these parties but that is a step I’ll never take.” “I know but God, right now I need a piss, a bath and a bite to eat. I ache all over.” “I believe Andrea is pouring you one right now and Thomas is making breakfast,” Damian said. “What dears they are,” she sighed.

Epilogue:

So there you have it. It’s not much of an autobiography but what were you expecting? It’s covered all the main events. If I were to go into finer detail I would need to write ten times as much and even that would go nowhere near to covering everything. I’ve watched how the human population has grown till it is choking the Earth. Witnessed the astonishing developments of science and technology. The evolution of fashions and social mores. There were my many interactions with Vampire society. My thousands of subjects over the years. Many shell shocked from wars they had come back from. Far too many wars. Watching over families that we built that went from strength to strength. The many, many lovers and parties and scenes of sex like last night.

When I read back over what I’ve written it seems to be mostly the tragic, horrible stuff. Mainly because they made such an impact on my life. My great regret is having to desert my parents. They are long dead now but the Society discretely looked after them until they died. However, the rest of it has been so much fun and so rewarding. I have no other regrets and many, many good and wonderful memories.

Mostly what I would like to do is correct the notion that vampires and succubi are evil incarnate. Yes, we certainly can be, just like any human, but we have chosen a different path. True, it started out that way simply for survival but we have gone beyond that to a deeper purpose.

Keep that in mind when you see the next vampire movie.

Best wishes
Elizabeth Moyer