The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Avatar

CHAPTER 4 Out with the old

David walked into the administration office of the building. A cute young secretary sat behind the desk. David walked over to her as she played with her nails. While she knew David from the employee parties she had always been quite rude and demeaning toward him. David believed that it was because he worked maintenance. That somehow being a secretary made her more important.

“ Good morning. Miss Nemis. Is Mr. Sulivan in right now?” David tried to be pleasant. Just because she’s crass doesn’t me he should be.

“ What do you want?” Her response was monotone and dismissive.

(She needs to be taught to be a little nicer.)

[Well we could always.]

(After, I’ve got to take care of this.)

“Well Miss Nemis, I would like to speak with Mr. Sullivan, please.”

“What about? He is very busy and does not want to be disturbed by things of minor consequence.” That was all David was going to take. Rude is one thing, but to be so insulted.

“Elizabeth Nemis. I do not have time for this. My day is quite full. Now tell Mr. Sullivan that I am here to see him.” David wanted to scare her a bit to show her who was important “NOW!”

[NOW!]

She blinked up at him. She could have sworn that she heard the faint sound of thunder as he spoke. She wanted to give him a quick retort, but instead she found herself announcing his arrival to her boss. Not asking if he was free, just announcing.

“Mr. Fletcher sir.” David walked passed her and sat in the seat across from Mr. Sullivan.

“I don’t have time right now, come back sometime tomorrow.” Mr. Sullivan stated while staring over at Miss Nemis.

[He is trying to get in her pants.]

(What? Sullivan? How would you know?)

[His mind is easy to read.]

(Really, and how is that?)

[Just look into it. Like looking passed the reflection on the surface of the water to see what is beneath.]

David tried, and he found it wasn’t that hard at all.

{I’ll tell her that if she doesn’t do it. That she’ll be transferred into the mailroom. She can’t afford to lose this job; she’ll do it if I could get rid of this guy.}

“ Mr. Sullivan, I believe that my time here has come to an end. I would like you to offer me 6 months severance pay.” David tried to keep a calm in control face on.

“ Are you out of your mind, why in the hell would I do that? Your lucky I don’t throw you off the property. GET OUT!” Mr. Sullivan’s face was beat red. He clenched his hands in tight balled fists.

David casually sat back in the chair. “Well if that’s the case, I guess, I have to report your sexual harassment to the labor board. Have a good day then.” David slowly stood, while looking into his bosses mind {Does he know of Miss William’s or Jayne or has Mrs. Tylers spoken to him. Shit!}

David turned to face him. “Well sir, four different witnesses should be enough to get you some jail time. Have a good day then.” He turned back to the door and slowly began to walk out.

“Hold on their David. Maybe I was a little hasty. Come sit, I think we can give you that severance pay. " He pulled out a check book.

“The thing is Mr. Sullivan that was then now you just said I was fired so I have no choice but to go to the labor board...”

“Look David how about a years pay huh. We can have this all cleared up right now. What do you say?”

“ Well sir how can I resist such an offer? But there is one condition.”

“Name it.” Mr. Sullivan began to sweat.

“Miss Nemis is to be fired right now.” David had some plans for her, well he thought that they were his plans at least.

“ Very well.” He handed over the check to David and then activated the intercom. " Miss Nemis could you come in here please.”

“ Yes sir! What can I do for you?” She asked as she entered.

“ You’re fired. You have one hour to get your stuff packed and get off the property. Now get out!” David filed out after Miss Nemis.

“Now what am I going to do? This was the only job I have been able to get, and my cousin helped me get it. I’m screwed! What are you looking at? God Damn it.”

[She could be fun.]

(She needs to learn to be more polite. I got a great idea!)

“Listen here Miss Nemis. I have just come into some money. I am going to be opening a business soon. I could give you a job, if you agree to a 1 year contract.” He smiled at himself.

“What would I be doing exactly?”

“Nothing you wouldn’t be expected to do here.” David said innocently (If Sullivan had his way.)

“ Fine, when do I start?” She needed to pay her debts. She needed a job, at least she wouldn’t have to demean herself by flipping burgers or wearing a uniform.

“Bargain struck!” David could feel an energy bind her to him.

CHAPTER 5 the raw deal

They walked out to the parking lot. David told her they would take her car to her new place of employment. She followed his directions until they pulled up to a house. She didn’t like the looks of this.

As they entered the door David turned to her. " Take off those clothes. Now.” She was mortified.

“How dare you speak to me like....” She looked down in horror as her hands began to undo her blouse. She couldn’t stop herself as she slid the material off her shoulders. “Why can’t I stop?” At this point she began to unzip her skirt and it fell to the floor. She unclipped her bra from the back and leaned forward to let it fall away from her. She tried to turn away from David but instead her hand rolled her panties down her legs, revealing her carefully shaved pussy.

“Follow me.” David led her to a large living room. " You will kneel here. Place your’ hands behind your back and stick your chest out.” Elizabeth was mortified that she couldn’t stop herself.

“You will stay like that silently until I return.” David opened the curtains of the big bay window. Then turned towards an open door and called his dog to him. As Mitzi came out of the bedroom she seemed larger then she had been before his healing her. In fact as he put her leash on he knew she was larger, her head now came to his waist.

After he left Elizabeth tried to get up or to call out for help but found she couldn’t. She wanted to get away. And she was worried that some one might look in the window. The thought of someone passing by and seeing her in such a position caused her heart to race. She gave up on trying to move or get away, but now she watched the window hoping that no one would pass by, her heart skipped a beat as a teenaged boy walked pass. She felt herself blush across her body. A few moments later a woman walked passed the window and stopped, Elizabeth was now panting from the fear. The woman turned, looking straight at Elizabeth. The woman shook her head and got in a car parked in front of the house. Time passed , each time someone would pass, Elizabeth would flush and her heart would race. She found that she was beginning to want some one to pass by her , so her pulse would quicken. Beth was unsure how long she knelt there, but finally she heard keys in lock. She tried to turn to see the door. In the entrance way instead of David as she had expected, she saw the woman that had pass by before. Beth thought maybe the woman had come to help her out. Then she saw the woman carry in some grocery bags. The woman walked passed her without even looking at her. Moments later she returned having dropped off her bags. Then walked over to a doorway and began to quickly disrobe leaving only her white corset and thong panties on.

At this moment the door opened again as David returned. The dog burst pass him to greet the woman, and after getting her scratches behind the ear, jumped up on the couch.

“Greetings Master. How did everything go with work?” The woman asked.

“It went better than I had planned. I had hoped to come home before you went to get things for dinner. We may have an extra person tonight.” David looked over at Elizabeth.

“ Oh well I did buy a little more than needed. I’ll get started on that now while you have your fun.” With that the woman walked into the kitchen.

“You may speak but not move.” David said as he sat down on the couch.

“ Help. Help.” Elizabeth found she could speak but not yell out.

“No one will come to your aid if you’re only that loud, but enough of that.” David looked over, as the woman returned with a glass of wine in her hands. " Thank you Dianne.”

“How did you do that? How did you stop me from running away?” Elizabeth looked at him with a mix of awe and fear.

“ Well Beth. You don’t mind if I call you Beth. That’s easy to explain, the question that follows is the tough one.” David wanted her to be confused. " You see the reason I am able to tell you what to do is, we made a deal that you would serve me.”

“ I said, I would work for you doing the same work as I was before.” Beth didn’t understand.

“ I said you would do everything you were expected to do there. This falls under what Mr. Sullivan would have expected if he could keep you quite on it.”

“But how does that stop me from running away? Words can’t just stop me like that.”

“That’s the tough question.” Was David’s reply. " Dianne can you come here?”

“ Yes Master.” Dianne entered the room.

“Explain to this young women who I am. I think it will have more impact if it came from someone else.”

“ My Master is the avatar of Zeus. He was chosen to carry the essence of Zeus in this world. To be the eyes and ears of the gods, and to bring back their worship in this world. He is also my savoir.” Dianne looked over at David with a soft smile across her lips.

“Zeus, you expect me to believe that your Zeus reborn? Your both crazy!”

“CRAZY AM I!?”

[CRAZY AM I!?]

David’s eyes flashed with electric crackles. Beth grimaced in fear but she could not yet move. She looked at him after the boom of his voice stop its resonance in her ears. She looked at Dianne who stood humbly with her head bowed and she saw the dog beside him lazily stretched.

“ I am not Zeus reborn but instead his vassal in this world, a window for him to experience this world.” David looked her over, letting his eyes linger on her firm round young breast. He sat back down on the couch. " You now serve me, but you will tell no one of the nature of the service. Now I want you to come here.”

Beth attempted to get up, but before she made half way, she heard him stop her.

“ I want you to crawl over to me. Slowly, and let your body sway as you crawl.” She felt her heart race again. She crawled across the floor, which she was grateful was carpet with a soft carpet and heavy padding. Beth arrived between his parted knees.

“ Have you ever given a man oral pleasure?’ David asked, looking her deep in the eyes. She had given her first boyfriend head but not without him pushing her down on it. After that she promised herself she would never demean herself like that again.

“ I would never do that, it’s gross and demeaning.” David let out a loud laugh at Beth’s answer.

“ Lies will get you no were dear. I think it’s about time you tried it again. What do you think Dianne?” Dianne looked over at the naked girl on the floor and nodded.

Beth put her hands on his manhood and gave it a few strokes, she tried with all her might to stop. As she parted her lips and lowered her face to his cock, she tried as hard as possible to stop. She gently took him into her mouth, she was mortified.

“There my dear that wasn’t so hard, you will enjoy yourself if you don’t resist.” David stroked the side of her face. Beth figured that if she could just quickly finish him then she could be left alone. So she began to build a quick rhythm and a deep suction, each time she went down on his cock she felt that a second cock would penetrate her. Soon her traitorous body began to respond to this treatment, she began to take longer strokes on David’s cock, and in response, the sensation that she received from the shadow cock was a match to her pace. When she began to peek she feverishly stared bobbing up and down on him until she felt him stiffen. Then hot semen shot into her throat just as she reached her own orgasm. She swallowed it all before she realized it.

“Wonderfully done. I believe that you deserve a reward.” David stood. His cock had not grown any softer. Beth looked up at him through her blissful haze, he walked behind her and in one motion thrust himself into her. She shuddered at this intrusion. She looked over her shoulder at him, he gave a nod over to Dianne, who joined them on the floor and began to lick and suck at Beth’s nipples. Beth took in a sharp breath as David began to thrust into her with long quick thrusts. She couldn’t help herself she began to push herself back in time to meet his thrust. David began pounding deep into her with even more fierceness.

“OHHHHH!!!!! GOOD GOD!!!!!” Beth let out as she reached her second orgasm. She collapsed into a quivering barley conscious mass.

David who yet to finished looked over at Dianne, he could see the lust in her eyes. He reached over and tore the thong off of her. Dianne threw her leg over him and impaled herself on his hard shaft. She began to buck wildly on top of him. David began to gently bite her on the neck. This pushed her over the edge she began to scream. The constricting pulses of her pussy put him over his on thresh hold, he came deep inside of her.

CHAPTER 6 to the void and back

Sandra Bruce awoke cold, in the darkness she found that she was naked shackled to a concrete slab. Fear began to grab hold of her mind. She yanked and pulled at her chains to no avail. Sandra tried to find a wall, but as she scrambled around she found none that she could reach with the limited play she had on her chains. She listened to the darkness and thought she could hear breathing.

“Please let me go... I haven’t done anything to deserve this, please!” Sandra pleaded to the darkness. She heard her echo only at first, then softly ever so softly she heard chanting barely a whisper but there none the less. It began to grow louder, it came from all around. Sandra thought she could make out the words.

“Alam entu randoo nor var Hecatate. Alam entu randoo nor var Hecatate.” The voices were clearly female. Softly, quietly, relentlessly they chanted.

“Please let me go, PLEASE!” Sandra frantically looked about in the darkness trying to make out the people she knew were there. " Why have you done this to me?”

“Alam entu randoo nor var Hecatate.” The chanting continued on never changing.

“Alam entu randoo nor var Hecatate.” The chanting continued on never slowing.

“Alam entu randoo nor var Hecatate.” The chanting continued on never rushing.

“Alam entu randoo nor var Hecatate.” The chanting continued on endlessly

After what must have been hours Sandra began to believe she was going mad. She began to rock back and forth crying. Her tears ran down her face as the chanting went on. She cried to them to stop, to tell her why, and to release her.

Time pass from meaning for Sandra. The only thing that existed was the chanting. For Sandra that was all there was. She passed out, and she awoke several times. Not once did the chanting stop. The hunger in her stomach gnawed at her, then it too faded to the chanting. Time and again it came and faded back from the chanting.

When she slept her dreams were the chanting. When she woke her world was the chanting. She no longer could tell her waking world from her dream world. All was the chanting. She could no longer remember what she had been doing before the chanting. Hope faded first from Sandra. Then fear and anger faded away into the chanting. Then the pain of her restraints faded away, the coldness faded away, all was consumed by the endless darkness of the chanting. With nothing else she lied there and began to join the chanting. She matched the pass and rhythm of it. Joined into its eternity, it’s forever. At least she could be apart of it.

As Sandra lied there in her darkness she could feel her “self” begin to fade into the chanting. At first she tried to hold on to it, to clench on to her existence. But piece by tiny piece she began lose her “self” to the chanting. The tighter she held the more she lost. She knew she could never keep her “self” from the chanting. She knew it was useless to try so she let her “self” go, she let Sandra go and finally she truly was part of the chanting. She would be part of it forever. She found joy in that she could be part of something.

Then for one moment the terrible silence came. The voices were gone she was alone. So terribly alone. She didn’t even have her “self” anymore.

NOTHING..................................

Then she felt a voice in her, call out to her. [ Accept me dear one. Never more will you be alone.] She was not alone, all she had to do was accept and never would she be alone again. [Accept Me. and we will be together forever. Free forever, together.]

“ I ACCEPT YOU!” She screamed to the voice inside. She felt the voice flood into her. She felt memories. She felt sights and smells. She felt a new “self” flood into her. She again knew who she was. She was Hecatate the Titaness of magic. Returned from the nothing, to the realm of mortals. She looked down at the chains that bound her wrist and with a flare of power they vanished. She peered into the darkness and saw all her disciples in their black robes. They all bowed their heads to her.

Now was the time of her vengeance. Now HE will pay for what HE has done to her. She looked at the floating thing that sat in the ether. It was her former “self”. It had served her well. Now she had no need for it. So she sent it back to the nothing, to where she had been imprisoned. To be alone, for evermore.