The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors note: I know it took awhile for this segment of the story, but hopefully I’ll be able to write more. As always I would appreciate any comments, suggestions or constructive criticisms that you have.

The Avatar

Chapter 7- The lost

David was having a pleasant dream. He dreamed that he was a knight on his way to save a damsel in distress from an evil wizard. He rode across the field of battle.

[Awaken.]

David thought that the voice sound familiar but he had no time to stop the maiden needed his help.

[I SAID AWAKEN]

Thunder rolled across the field as lighting crashed into his armoured chest. David groaned as he slowly came awake. Dianne cuddled up behind him, her supple bare breast pressed against his back. Mitzy lay with her four paws hanging off the sided of the bed. Beth was curled at the foot of the bed covered in the blanket that was left. David crawled his way out of the warm and comfy bed, and Dianne drew herself closer to Mitzy filling the gap in the warmth. Beth groaned from being jostled about. David looked over at the clock, 3:17 a.m..

(What is so important that it can’t wait till a more reasonable hour?)

[One of my worshippers has ceased to be. I can no longer feel her presence.]

(OK so she died what does . . . )

[No she lives, had she died she would be with my brother. She did not even appear to the ferryman.]

(Maybe she lost faith, it happens often enough.)

[No, I would feel that happen. It takes time to lose faith, days, hours, seconds but time none the less. With her, one moment she was a loyal follower the next she was no more]

(Let me guess we’re going to find out what happened to her right. Well where was she?)

[She was in a small town in northern Michigan.]

(That’s like a twelve hour drive. I better put some coffee on.) David walked into the kitchen, set the coffee to brew; he felt the call of nature and started for the bathroom.

[David, I consult . . . ]

(Do you mind it’s a bit distracting trying to do this while you’re talking in my head.)

The moment David finished, Zeus began anew.

[I consulted the Fates, they told me that whatever is going on with my vanished faithful, has something to do with a great dark force that has its eyes on Olympus. It is vital that you discover what that is.]

David poured himself coffee and went into the bedroom. Opening the closet he grabbed a suitcase. Dianne looked, her one eye closed against the intruding light, a puzzled look crossed her face, then a look of barely contained dread.

“Master are you leaving us? Have we done something wrong?” David looked at her puzzled. Just as he had practised, he peered passed the surface of her mind. There he saw the source of her fear, over the years Sal had threatened to leave her, after berating her and ridiculing her. Beyond that her father had abandoned her with her overbearing mother. Over the years she has come to be utterly dependent on others.

(Well there goes any chance of doing this quietly.)

[Nothing ever goes quietly, not for me any way.]

“Not at all, I need you to pack some clothes, we’re going on a little trip.” At this moment Beth poked her head out from under her pillow and spoke up.

“Good, don’t call when you get back.” She covered her head back up with the pillow with a harumph. David walked over to her. With one quick movement he threw the covers off of her.

“I think you misunderstand, you are coming with us. Now GET UP.” With that Beth snapped to, the impulse too great for to overcome. She had hoped that his control that he had would fade, so far it had not. “But I’m supposed to go out with my friends to the clubs tonight. You can’t just up and decide to go on a trip. You don’t need me, she going with you.” As defiantly as she could, she crossed her arms. Only then realizing that she still stark naked, and that the position she was in only accentuated her breast.

“Tsk, Tsk . . . I was going to give you ample time to get your stuff, but now you have only a half hour.” David glanced at his watch. “Starting now! Oh, and if you aren’t back in time I will be vary displeased. Understand?”

Beth took a couple of second to realize that she really didn’t have a choice. “ But, But . . . I live on the far end of town, and . . . and . . . and . . . my car is too small for all three of us. ”

“Well take Dianne’s , oh and gas it up on your way out and pick up some snacks for the road .” Beth began to scramble for her clothes and get dressed. David took another sip of his coffee. Beth ran out of the house, only to run back in side after a couple of seconds. Dianne was already at the door holding the keys up for her to see.

David slouched in his chair closing his eyes for a moment. He became aware after a time that Dianne was kneeling in front of him. As he opened his eyes, he saw that a suitcase sat next to his and Mitzy’s bowls with a plastic bag with some food inside. Dianne was still nude looking up at him, placing one hand on her cheek he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. She reached out and undid his zipper, leaning forward she took his semi erect cock into her mouth. David let out a groan as she began to gently suck, barely moving her head but the slow pressure she placed felt wonderful. Her eyes looking up at him, filled with contentment. Slowly she began to mover head faster. David started to move his hips in time with her head, closing his eyes the pressure building. As he released a jet of semen into her throat, Beth burst in from outside. Panting herself she looked at her watch, her eyes went wide. David glanced at the clock, thirty eight minutes had passed.

“ There was I a guy ahead of me at the gas station and . . . and . . . I couldn’t find my suitcase . . . I didn’t know what to pack . . . I’m sorry . . . please . . . ” She was frantic with fear of what he had planned, not knowing what the punishment might be. David found it impossible to get angry while awash in the after glow of the wonderful blow he had received.

“You did well Beth, take the bags to the car please. Dianne would you please dress? I’ll be back in a few minutes” David closed his zipper as he stood to put on his shoes. He called Mitzy over to him, not bothering with the leash, as he headed out the door. As he walked around the block with his dog, he began to wonder what he was going to do to find this girl.

(What could have caused her to vanish like that? If she’s not dead and such.)

[Many things maybe the source I don’t dare guess blindly. We will have to wait and see.]

As David walked up to the car Dianne turned to him. “Master where are we going? If it’s ok to ask?” “Why that’s easy my dear . . . ” a smile began to spread across his lips, thinking back. “ To save a damsel in distress of course.”

Chapter 8 walkabout

David sat in the passenger seat, staring out the window as the landscape whipped past. A blur of browns and greens, a flash of colour as they passed a house or road sign only to fade away into memory.

(What’s her name? What does she look like?)

[Her name is Sandra. As to her appearance, well she is tall and lithe, her skin glows with a bronze hue that catches the light of sunset. Her eyes are a piercing azure. Her hair is the colour of oak, and it flows down past her too perfect ass. Her face has . . . ]

(OK . . . what was she doing in this town?)

[She was conducting a meteorological study or some thing.]

David felt the car make slow and make a turn. He opened his to see a motel. Looking at the sign, it read the Royal Treatment motel, an ostentatious name for the place, as the sign below advertised the hourly rates were available.

“Beth please get us a room, the best they have, which won’t be much.” David handed her money to pay for the room. Taking the opportunity to stretch his legs, he thought about his next move. The town couldn’t have more than hundred people living in it. He could save time if he could check the minds of people in a large group instead of going door to door, and probably be less suspicious. As Beth came walking out of the motel office, her hips swaying seductively, the idea struck him. They entered the room, it was cleaner than David had expected, though it appeared to have been decorated in the 70’s. Red shag carpet, pieces of broken mirror glued to the black ceiling and hideous gold and burgundy floral wallpaper.

“I think Mitzy could use a good walk, in fact I think we all could. But first a change of attire, Dianne did you a pack sun dress.” Dianne nodded, “Excellent that will be perfect.”

“ And what do you want me to wear, huh?” Beth began to reach for her bag.

“ Oh, nothing.”

“Then I won’t change, no need to get anything else dirty.”

A smile spread across David’s lips. “ Let me clarify my statement, I meant, I want you to wear nothing. Not one piece of clothes, well maybe some shoes. High heels if you brought some.” Beth’s jaw opened as she tried to voice some kind of protest. “ And not a word from you. Understood?” Beth could only nod her understanding.

* * *

A cool breeze swept across the street, Beth could feel it everywhere on her body. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She walked ahead of David and Dianne, who were ten feet behind her walking casually behind her, arm in arm. Mitzy was ahead of her smell the sidewalk, her tail swinging to and fro. People were showing up from all sides of town. Some to see her, others to see if there was a woman walking around naked. She could feel the eyes roaming across her. The blood rushed past her ears, her breath quickened. She heard some of the men making comments on how everyone gets a turn, their words made her blush further, which at this point she thought to be impossible. Then she heard some of the women, calling her a whore, a dirty tramp, a slut, even a few of the older women called her a hussy. At this point she came to a shocking realisation, She loved it, not the exhibitionism, but the absolute lack of control. She had no control, the more she went past these people, the more she endured because she truly had no choice, the more excited she became. This itself confused her, she didn’t want to want to be controlled, but she did.

* * *

David began to look into the minds about him, he didn’t need to scan them completely, only enough until he found something unusual. The thoughts of the crowd were as he expected most of the men wanted to fuck Beth. Most of the women looked down at her. Many though, more than David thought, also wanted to bed this woman that walked their street nude. The thoughts of the women were actually more perverse then the men. Whips and chains, fruit used in unusual manners, using everything that was remotely phallus on her, from candles to flashlights, to one woman unique thoughts about a fishing rod.

David was getting discouraged, not to mention aroused, when finally something different. Two police officers were on their way over, something stood out about them. David dove deep into the mind of the male officer. His mind was distracted. Part of his mind was going in a loop. Thought would enter his mind but just before it surfaced, his mind would wipe the thought out making forget it before he even realised he had it. The problem was that as the mind forgot it, it forgot that it was worth erasing so it would stop. This allowed the thought to reform only to start the cycle over and over. David checked the female officer’s mind her was the same, but more was hidden below the surface. An impulse, or command similar to what is in Beth’s mind but no where near as general or as powerful. It was quite direct, so he replaced it one of his own to come to the motel. David decided that it was time to leave, but he needed to distract everyone for a bit.

(Little help!)

[Come now, I gave you power use it.]

(You also constantly fail to tell me how to use it . . . so . . . )

[Vary well . . . but just this once. Feel the air about you, let it touch your mind. Can you feel the gentle touch of the air?]

(I guess.)

[Good now that you can feel it, grab it and don’t let go. Ball the air in your mind, crushing it tighter and tighter. Let it coil around itself, let it begin to feed itself.]

(I can feel it pushing back, I can’t hold it much longer)

[Cast it out toward the sky, and release it from its bound coil.]

As David released it the pressure in his head, thunder and lightning rolled and forth across the sky. The gathered crowd turned and craned their necks toward the heavens. David snapped his finger both Mitzy and Beth turned and looked a him. With a slap on his leg Mitzy ran over as he turned to leave, it took Beth a couple of seconds, then she ran after them.

* * *

“ What the hell was with that lightning? A clear blue sky than bam.” Beth slammed the door as she entered the motel room. Turning to David, hoping he would tell her it was a fluke or that he didn’t know.

“A little distraction, that’s all, so we could walk away with out any trouble.” David turned to Dianne. “Could you please get some ice for us, thank you?”

David sat on the bed. The waves this caused surprised him a little. Well the water bed did fit the 70’s thing the room had. There was a knock on the door after awhile, Beth walked over to answer it, only to realise as the door opened fully she was stark naked. Beth stared the female cop in the eyes not knowing if she should cover up or slam the door.

“Don’t just stand there like a whore waiting to be paid. Beth, greet the young lady would you.” She felt the blush rush across her again.

“Plea..se would you . . . um . . . like to enter?” Beth could barely get the words out, her breath again came to her in short gasps. She could feel David staring, she couldn’t stop the words that now poured out her mouth. “Feel free to use me any way you’d like. I don’t say no.” She raised her hand to her mouth to stop anymore traitorous sounds. The beautiful policewoman looked at her strangely and walked into the room. Looking about confused, wondered why she had come to the motel.

David held his hand out towards one of the two chairs in the room. “ Please have a seat Lily, we need to speak.” Lily cautiously sat in the chair, her left hip tilted out so she could grab her gun if she needs to without letting anyone else near it.

“Why did I come here? Who are you?”

“Well Lily, the reason you are here is two fold. First, someone has been playing inside that pretty head of yours and I believe that it might have something to do with the reason I came here in the first place. Second are the dirty thoughts that came tumbling out of your mind when you saw my little Beth.” David looked over towards Beth, and waved her over to where he was seated. She walked over and stop short of him. David grab her wrist and pulled her naked form onto his lap.

“What exactly are you proposing? And what do mean playing in my head?” She slowly started to move her hand toward her gun. This guy was freaking her out. “And you still haven’t told me who you are.”

“ Ah yes, My name is David. I am a man blessed by the gods themselves.” He looked at her and extended his hand. “ I’ll take that, if you don’t mind?”

Lily tried to draw her gun but she seemed to be moving way to slow. She tried to level her shot at the centre of his mass, instead her hand flipped the gun over towards him. She leaned forward and ever so gently placed the handle into his hand. He took it and placed it on the night stand that was in reach. David returned his gaze upon her and dove into her mind. He could feel them, the form of several commands but he could only tell that the were there not what they were.

(Ok, so I can feel it but now what.)

[What’s the problem?]

(I can’t quite make out what’s there.)

[Think back, I said the mind is like a pond, I showed you to peer past the surface.]

(So if I want to see what’s at the bottom I get right in the water)

David pushed deeper into her mind letting is awareness fallow him in. A beautiful valley lay out before him, with hundreds of lakes, rivers and streams. David approached a nearby stream. Dipping his hand in, he realized that this was her thoughts. {Why did I hand over my gun? Is he going to hurt me? What did he mean, his little Beth, god look at her tits. I’d love to suck on . . .} David scanned the horizon, off in the distance he spotted it. A damn, chocking a stream that led to a pond. Almost dried out. David called the strength to him bolts of lighting hit the damn shattering it. The stream flooded the pond. David touched the water of the pond.{ Several of the missing women were last seen near. Ryan Leroy’s, me and Bill should go out there and talk to him. Weird kid living alone like that...} The rest of the memory had been destroyed by the damn. David returned his awareness to his body. Looking about Beth and Dianne sat on the waterbed staring at him.

“Master is she alright? What happened?” Dianne looked at him with some concern in her eyes.

“She will be fine. I helped retrieve some lost memories. Why do you ask?”

“Cause one second, you’re here, the two of you start breathing deep breaths at the same time. Not moving or anything. Just staring at each other. For over a hour. Seriously, what the hell?”

David ignored Beth, leaning forward and placing a hand on the side of Lily’s face, startling her back to her senses. “You have been most helpful.” David stood her up, leading a few steps. Taking her hand in his. “ And now your reward.” David placed her hand on Beth’s breast. Beth let out a little gasp, and looked at David like she was about to protest. But instead she stood, leaned in close and kiss the side of Lily’s neck. Lily moaned, and gently ran her hands over Beth breast, down her side, over the hips, finally grabbing hold of her ass. Beth began to undo Lily’s shirt, making short work of the buttons. Then swiftly removing her bra, she took one of Lily’s firm breast into her mouth. After several seconds of such attention, Lily pushed Beth down onto the bed. She removed a few hair pins letting them fall to the floor, her tightly coiled bun loosed into a shining cascade. Lily smoothed her hands over her locks and her breasts beneath. Her thumbs hooked her belt as she undid the large buckle and then her pants.

David returned to his chair, on the way disrobing. He sat down a waved Dianne over to him. She came to him. He spun her around and onto his lap so they might both enjoy the show. Lily was sucking on Beth’s right breast while her fingers played with her clit. Beth writhed and moaned under her, David smiled to himself, he had not had to tell Beth anything. She had acted under her own volition. David pulled Dianne’s dress up to her hips and instead of making her stand, he pulled her thong to one side. She lifted slightly off his lap, and he slid slowly into her. She began to slowly roll her hips as they watched the two on the bed. Lily straddled Beth’s head, for a second Beth hesitated looking over at David, who was careful not to indicate what he wish of her. She then began to lick and nibble the inside of Lily’s thigh. Dianne began to quicken her pace on David’s lap, reaching up she began to knead her breast through her dress. Lily let out a sharp cry as Beth flicked her tongue across her clit, with this encouragement Beth redoubled her efforts, licking and sucking on Lily with fevered pace. Lily fell forward and returned in kind Beth’s attention. Dianne began to shudder as waves of pleasure washed over her. David stood them both up, pulled her dress off over her head, and bent her over so that she was leaning on the bed her face a foot away from Beth’s as she continued to eat of the policewoman above her. Dianne scooted a little closer and began to lick Lily’s pussy, sliding her tongue into her as Beth focussed on her clit. Lily gave a light shudder and a deep primal moan into Beth’s cunt. With every thrust that David did, Dianne’s tongue would plunge deep into Lily’s pussy. The pace was hard to maintain. Soon David felt his resistance begin to fade, thrusting deep, he shot a load of cum into Dianne. This set of a chain reaction of moans and groans. They all collapsed onto the bed.

Chapter 9

(Well we can do this two ways. We could be subtle and sneak our way in or we could be overt and kick in the front door.)

[I do like making a grand entrance. More fun don’t ya know.]

David stood on the side of the road looking at the house cast in pale moonlight. He saw no sign of movement inside. The house was poorly maintained, siding was missing in some places, the grass didn’t appear to have been cut at all that year. However in contrast on the front lawn was a brand new Dodge Magnum, its black paint glowing iridescently as cloud rolled past the moon.

David walked up to the front door, mustered his strength and gave it a mighty kick. The door snapped off its frame and tumbled in to the house. As he stepped into the house he beheld a sight not unlike the one he had left at the motel. A half dozen naked women lay on a mattress in the middle of the livingroom. He began to look for the one he was here for. Suddenly the room was filled with light, David heard a voice behind him.

“How dare you barge in here?” David spun to look at the speaker. It was a teenaged boy, skinny with a pale complection. The kid couldn’t weigh more than a hundred and thirty pounds. This was going to be easy.

“Look kid, I just came to get something that belongs to a friend of mine. Just sit down and shut up, I’ll be out of your hair in a few minutes.” David turned to look at the women now that the lights were on, when it felt as if he had burst into flames. Every fibre of his being burned, he couldn’t even get a breath. He felt that death was but a moment away.

[Get up! NOW!]

(AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!)

[Fight it, Protect yourself, GET UP!]

David could hardly think, all he wanted was for the burning to stop. Rolling over he saw the teen standing over him. David knew he was the source, if only he could put some thing in between them, that should stop the fire. The strange energy began to build again, David wrapped himself in it. The pain faded, but the teen flicked his wrist and a can of beer flew across the room and struck David in the side of his head. David rolled off to the left as the coffee table struck the wall beside him. He knew if he didn’t press the attack he was going get seriously hurt. He sprung up to his feet and charged at the teen, however the boy with a gesture of his hand slammed him into the far wall. There was a sickening crack as David head bounced off the wall, as he slumped to the floor he heard a woman scream, and the weight of a body land on his side, knocking the wind from him. David felt a hand around his neck, he slid along the floor, then up the wall until his feet dangled uselessly a foot from the floor. The teen had yet to take a step, he stood a dozen feet away, chocking the life out of David.

“How dare YOU?! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK A GOD?!” The teen screamed and shook with rage. “For your insolence I’m going to make you into tutu wearing fairy!” David felt strange pressure in his forehead, then he was being drawn into his own mind.

* * *

The teen pushed passed the outer mind and entered this fuckers mindscape. It was nothing like any mind he has been in yet. Most minds formed them selves on landscapes, forests, meadows, valleys but this guy was different. The sky was covered in gray rolling clouds with the occasional silent lightning. The ground was flat plane of black glass. Normally there is something to change or manipulate, waterways or trees or pathways, but here there was nothing. The teen began to panic without land marks he won’t be able to find his way out. He began to throw his power around trying to pierce the black glass. He had to make himself exit, or else he’d be trapped here.

[Your in my play ground now, boy, and I don’t like to share my toys!]

The teen spun around, a tall muscular man stood behind him dressed in a white toga, a long white beard flowed down his chest.

{Give up, you can not stand against me. I AM A GOD!}

[Oh no. A god, whatever will I do, mommy please help...... ha. You boy are nothing but a pathetic psychic, who gained his power without guidance. You know not the power of a real god.]

The teen sent a bolt of mental energy, enough power was contained in it to shred a house. It struck the beared man in the chest, dissipating harmlessly, the man brushed his hands on the spot as if to wipe away leaf that landed on him. The teen launched bolt after bolt at the man, circling him, each was no more affective then the first.

[Are you done yet?]

{Why won’t you die?!}

The boy formed all the energy he could muster into a blade between his hands. He charged, leapt into the air , brought the blade down, letting out a furious scream. The man caught the blade between his index finger and thumb. The energy vanished into nothing.

{What are you?}

[Little old me, why I am Zeus KING OF THE GODS! Let me show you the true power of a god.]

Thunder rolled across the mindscape, the boy put up a shield with the pitiful energy he had left, in the distance lightning begun to strike the ground. The lightning arced between cloud and glass, almost hypnotic in the way it danced toward them, the fury of it churned the clouds, it slowed and danced about Zeus like a loyal dog returned to its master. Zeus raised his hand. The lightning closed the gap to the teen, striking him in the chest. The lightning danced across the boys flesh burning it, rending hunks of it off to the bone, bringing the blood in the wounds to a boil. The teen screamed in agony, lightning arced down his throat. He convulsed and fell to the ground.

* * *

David had watched from a distance as the psychic had lashed out in his mind, then challenged Zeus. The battle angered him. How dare this boy attack his benefactor. Then Zeus called to him, he went to him. Then he was released to destroy that which had given offence to his benefactor. He raged against him, then the intruder had given him an in. He went into his foe and shred him from the inside.

* * *

David snapped back to the real world. He looked about, he was leaning on the wall the psychic had pinned him to. The boy lay where he had stood, twitching. Near by Beth lay on the floor, blood pooling about her head. David couldn’t fathom how or why she was there.

(We have to help her)

[She will live awhile yet. Do what you can for my worshipper first. The healing may weaken you to much after to anything after.]

David pulled all the blocks from inside Sandra’s mind. The boy had used these women as slaves. David decided to help them all. He found that some where nothing more then sex robots, while others just had layers of commands like Sandra. He wondered which the boy had done first the robots or the layered commands, and showed more skill. Most of the girls he could return to normal he changed the memory of what happened here. They believed that Ryan had kidnapped them and raped them until one of them managed to shock him with a power cable. He then made them forget him. Sandra he left with her mind restored, though she didn’t understand what was transpiring, simply that he had saved her some how.

[Steady yourself David. When you heal her, if you yield to the pain, it could kill her or you or both.]

David placed his hands on her head and closed his eyes to the sight. He began to call the healing light to him. He sent into Beth, the searing agony of it, almost had him vomiting. But he held against it. But all he had done so far is touched her with the power he had yet to work it on her. Quickly before he lost his nerve he put himself to the task. The touch of the heat the psychic sent him seemed cool and refreshing to him at this point. The energy passed over her, David could feel her pain, her understanding of the pain. He pushed past this, drawing the energy deeper into her. He broke through to the inner core, a calm inside the storm. From here he sent the energy out ward filling her with it. She drew a deep breath, then another. He began to extract himself from her, the storm had weakened about him but he to was diminished in strength. He pull himself threw the torrent, barely holding onto his mind.

David turned his head and vomited some blood. Standing up he braced himself against the wall, until the room stoped spinning. He lifted Beth into his arms, looking over his shoulder at Sandra. “Come on... let get out of here.” With that he walked out of the house, Sandra looked about then followed.