The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Awakened Dreams—Sweet Revenge

(mf, mc, md, nc, hm)

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under age or cannot read things like this as a result of local laws, DON’T! Delete this right now! Otherwise, read on. This story contains content about teenagers of various ages performing sexual acts, faeries, dream-stuff and occasionally twisted things.

This story has examples of ENTIRELY unsafe sex in it. In this day and age, to avoid pregnancy and diseases you REALLY shouldn’t screw around without protection. But this is 100% fantasy, so I can get away with writing about it. Just remember, it doesn’t give you license to go out and do it.

Further, if you’re looking for a quick.. wham bam.. crappy plotted story, please go look elsewhere. This story has a plot to it and despite being quite sexual in nature HAS a point.

Lastly, and most importantly. All the characters in here are created from my own mind. They may draw occasionally on inspiration from my own life, but in NO way are they meant to depict anyone in a perfectly accurate fashion, nor state any opinions as to those people.

Helpful Info

To learn about the characters, Changeling or any terms you don’t quite understand.. please come visit my site at: http://www.asstr.org/~dreamspinner

* * *

Part 1—Sweet Revenge

Alan looked up at the ceiling intently, as if he expected the image to change while he contemplated his life. Nineteen.. today I’m nineteen years old. Somehow I expected something diff... His thought was cut off by a loud yell from downstairs. “Alan! Alan! Time to get up!”

The young man literally rolled out of bed and dropped onto his feet, drawing open his curtains before hastily closing them again. He groaned as he used the sunlight filtering through the small crack between the cloths to ready himself for the day.

He picked up his brush and pulled it through his short, jet black hair, looking over it with his Asian brown eyes. Pulling on a plain blue t-shirt and some faded jeans, Alan opened his door and headed for downstairs.

“Good morning dear.” His mother chirped in a cheery fashion, bustling around the kitchen as she cooked breakfast. “Steak and eggs.. medium rare for the birthday boy.” Alan forced a smile to his lips, he hated mornings but was appreciative for the meal. “Thanks mom.. I have a lot of studying to do with Laura and Craig tonight so I’ll be home late for dinner.”

“Ohh.. you do like that Laura girl don’t you? Why don’t you ask her to a movie or something?” Alan’s mother inquired, and it hit him.. why the hell didn’t he? He nodded an affirmative, “Think I’ll do that.” Almost as soon as the words fell from his lips, he pushed a bit of steak between them and began thinking of the beautiful red headed environmentalist. She’d been so sweet, so kind.. he wasn’t aware of the birthday present he’d be getting.

* * *

Alan pulled open one of the annoyingly heavy doors of Parkside High School and got in an instant before the steel contraption would have crushed his leg. Looking around he saw the familiar dark coloured foyer, it’s wooden pillars and pictures staring back at him.

Heading to his favourite place to hang out, the cafeteria he said hello to friends along the way in the halls. “Happy birthday Alan!” called a voice behind him. Turning around he saw the smiling face of one of his best friends, an ex-girlfriend of his named Jennifer. For an instant he took a trip down memory lane.

He remembered a year ago when they were together... she’d called him up and said she would cook him dinner. It had surprised the hell out of him since Jennifer never cooked. After an astonishingly romantic dinner, she’d told him to wait while she went upstairs for a moment. When she returned and asked Alan to turn around, he almost spat out the water in his mouth.

It was unbelievable how amazing she looked. She’d put on a translucent blue nighty that very well showed off her ample breasts and narrow hips. He literally had to tear his gaze away from her small, pert pink nipples since he realized he was staring.

“Alan.. Alan?!” She punched him in the arm playfully, always having been very strong. “Hmm? Oh.. sorry Jen. Kinda lost myself for a minute.” “Looked like..” She said, flipping her long chestnut hair over her shoulder. “Anyways, I just wanted to say happy birthday to you and tell you Miss Wong’s away.. so no math test.” He nodded an affirmative and excused himself politely.. his recall of the last year’s events starting a hard-on he couldn’t possibly hide.

Ducking into the cafeteria he put himself down in almost the nearest seat he could find. Just as he was beginning to go back into thought something moved in his out of focus vision. Looking up, he found the faces of his circle of friends. “Hey man..” Craig piped up before anyone else could. “..havin’ a good b-day?” “Eh, kinda sorta not really Craig. Be a hell of a lot better if Laura was around so I could talk to her.” Alan’s friend smiled, knowing quite well his crush on the girl. “Uh huh.. well heads up man. She’s comin’ down the hall.. check ya later.”

Giving a smile and a nod to Craig was quickly followed by an uncharacteristically cheery greeting for the slender redhead. “Morning Laura.” She smiled and sat down beside Alan. “Hey.. happy 19th.” “We’re still on for studying and all tonight, right?” Laura’s light grey eyes widened as rememberance dawned on her. “Ohhh.. shit. I.. I have to go to practice tonight. If you’ll wait for me we can study after..”

Alan nodded yes, “Yeah sure. I’ll walk ya home.. meet you at the flag for 4?” Laura pressed herself against his side, hugging him and bringing a feeling inside the teenaged boy like he might just collapse from joy. Whispering in his ear almost conspiratorially, “See you then.” And in an instant, she’d drawn away and was out the door.

The hormone charged teen found it VERY hard to concentrate on his work at all today. Between the thoughts of his coming of age, and his fantasies of cumming inside Laura, concentration was not an option for him. Mathematical formulae, balanced chemical equations and even Shakespeare lost out to his extremely active imagination.

Waiting around for an hour after the final bell of the day chimed to release the students.. Alan sat waiting in the foyer, reading the work he should have earlier in the day. “Working hard Alan Sikaro? After school even.. and on your birthday of all days?", came a playful voice. Closing his book in recognition he stuffed it away and was treated to the sight of the gorgeous Sarah Pirel.

Looking up into those green eyes, he almost felt himself getting lost but got a grip.. and quickly at that. Sarah was a model for a top agency in the province. Her breasts were barely small enough to accomodate her lithe Elf-like frame. Her hair was meticulously done up but seemed very plain in style, but even so.. amazing all the same.

“Yeah Sarah.. just waiting around for Laura to be done practice.” She smiled at that, everyone knew how much he liked Laura. “Ohhhh.. well that’s good. I just wanted to say happy birthday before it was too late. Want a piece of advice Al?” He hated being called Al. But frankly Sarah Pirel could call him ‘you bastard’ as long as she gave him the time of day.

Finishing his thought, he listened to Sarah’s enchanting voice, “Ask her out already.. if you don’t the rumours will screw any chance you’ve got with her.” Alan knew she was right, even he’d heard the rumours from a girl in his chemistry class who didn’t even know who he was. “Thanks.. I’ll do just that. You drive safely.” Sarah smiled, flashing her pure white teeth at Alan before leaning down and kissing his cheek. “I will..” She said, standing up straight and walking off with a sway in her hips as if nothing had happened.

As Alan tried to mentally get his head screwed on straight again, the doors to his right opened and the debate team streamed through it. Laura seperated from the pack, pulling her wavy red hair out of her ponytail holder and shaking it out. Gathering his things, he headed out and towards Laura’s home with her, smiling all the while.

“How’d debate go?” He asked, trying to make conversation, beginning to feel a pit of nervous nausea rolling in his stomach. “Not bad, not great. We were arguing over gas prices and their effect on the economy.. NOT my specialty.” “Well they can’t debate about the environment and nature every week Laura. Don’t take it hard.” The conversation went on.. small talk about school and grades as Alan worked up the courage to talk to her.

They strolled up to her house and started up the path when Alan quickly spoke up. “Umm.. Laura, can I talk to you in the back before we go in?” She looked curious and gestured towards her backyard.. opening the gate into what was more a flower garden than anything else. “What’s on your mind Alan?”

“Well.. Laura.. I..” He sighed, trying to remember all the things he’d thought of to say. “We’ve known each other for awhile. And we’ve grown pretty close.. but I’ve kinda grown to admire you. And.. well.. I was wondering if you’d let me take you out to a movie on Friday night.” Laura paled considerably.. her fair skin almost changing in colour of the pure white clouds hanging high above them. “I don’t think so Alan. I.. I just don’t think it’d work.” She said in nervous tones, almost as if she herself did not believe it.

Alan felt his heart almost physically break inside his body. “Oh.. I get it. Well.. I guess you should get in and study. I’ll see ya around.” And he rushed out of the garden, fighting off the urge to cry.

* * *

The door to the Sikaro household burst open and the young man slammed it behind him and bee-lined for his room. His mother, standing shocked as she stirred a pot of boiling stew.. shut off the heat and walked up to his door. Knocking gently, she spoke just as softly, “Alan.. honey are you alright?”

Forcing his tears down.. he nodded even though she wouldn’t see it. “Yeah.. yeah mom. I’m fine.” But his deception was quickly broken as his voice cracked. It seemed to act as a signal, his mother walking in. “Oh.. you asked her out and she said no.” He looked up in shock, how could she know? As if she knew what he was thinking, she said, “I’ve seen that look before. Remember when you asked out Rebecca Grey?”

He nodded, realizing he must have that exact face on. “Yeah.. I’ll be okay mom. Thanks.” She hugged him and then drew back, smiling in a loving, motherly way. “Here honey.. come downstairs and open your birthday present. Dinner’s almost ready anyways.”

Alan definately didn’t feel like it but went anyways since his mother had put forth so much effort. She handed him a small wrapped box and watched expectantly. He tore off the bright red paper and revealed a small black velvet jewelry box. Opening it, he saw a shining pale blue crystal, wrapped by a silver Celtic Dragon. His eyes widened as his pain over Laura was quickly forgotten. “It’s.. beautiful mom! It must’ve been a fortune.”

“Your father and I went in on it together. It’s a relic from the 16th century. The man at the store said that it was found in an enchanted Faerie glade.” Alan snorted a bit at that but couldn’t deny the beauty of the pendant that could have been magical. He fit the silver chain around his neck and hugged his mother. “Thanks mom. Come on, let’s go eat.”

She nodded briefly and began setting the table almost instantly. Alan relaxed for the rest of his birthday, trying to forget the memory of the end of his school day.

* * *

The sun cracked through the window to wake Alan on the Friday morning. He hopped out of bed with a bit more ease than the previous day, getting himself cleaned up before dressing. He bounded down the stairs and started fixing up some cereal when he heard his mother on the way down.

“Good morning dear..” His mother smiled, she seemed to love mornings unlike him. “Morning mom..” “Alan, where’s your necklace?” She asked, looking curious, seeming worried that he didn’t like it. “Oh it’s upstairs.. didn’t want to lose it at school.” She laughed a bit and nodded. “Well if you keep it around your neck, that won’t happen will it? I’m sure your friends would love to see it.”

Seeming almost resigned to wearing it.. he plodded back up the stairs and slung the chain around his neck. A quiet breakfast and his usual 20 minute bus ride later.. the doors of Parkview greeted him for yet another day.

Things went as usual.. despite his somber mood, not many seemed to notice it. Craig, of course was the first, putting himself down beside Alan without invitation at lunch. “Hey buddy.. you look like someone tore out your heart and stepped on it.” He looked up at Craig with obvious pain in his eyes. “Well.. you nailed that one.” Craig started with surprise, “What the fuck? Laura?!” Alan nodded. “That’s shit man, she was practically on you yesterday.. what gives?” The Asian teen shrugged, “Fucked if I know man. But I’m GOING to find out.”

It wasn’t until the school day had ended that he got his opportunity. He saw Laura cutting across the front of the school with three of her friends, ones he knew as superficial airheads. He called out to her, but received no answer. He bolted after her and tapped her shoulder. “Laura.. hey.” She just nodded, her face like stone. “What do YOU want?” Alan screwed up his face a bit. “I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.” She laughed, but it was pretty obviously forced.. her voice growing hostile. “What about it?” “Look.. can we talk in private? I just wanted to ask you why you made those choices.” He said, attempting not to allude to what was said.

“You know what Al? I won’t fucking go out with you because you’re a fucking loser. Alright? You hang out in the library with your nerdy little friends and think you can touch me.” Laura screamed, as if trying to convince herself and her friends of it. Alan looked furious almost all at once. “Oh.. I get it. You can be my friend if no one’s looking but the second someone does I’m dirt.”

The entire student body that was still around had begun to notice the growing disturbance nearby and stared at the pair of arguers. “Oh shut the hell up you little worm. I wish you’d never even talked to me today.” “Fine then. Forget I did..” A flash of dizziness washed over him, but he was too mad to stop in mid-sentence. He called out at all of them.. “All of you.. just fucking forget I was ever here today!” A blast of colour flooded into his eyes.. everything around him became warped and twisted for a second as he struggled to keep his balance.

Leaning against a post, Alan rubbed at his eyes until his vision straightened itself out. He looked up to see that Laura and her friends had gone off.. and the everyone was moving about like nothing had happened at all. Craig pulled up in his car and stopped. “Hey man.. you want a lift?” Alan nodded as he sat down in the vehicle.

As they pulled away from the curb, Alan just shook his head, trying to figure out if he was alright. “Hey.. did you hear all that with Laura?” Craig looked puzzled as he glanced at his friend. “Hear what man? I was just at the doors.” “Then how could you have missed it? We just screamed at each other on the lawn.” The confusion seemed to grow in his driving companion. “Nope.. not a thing. You sure you aren’t imagining shit?”

Now it was Alan’s turn to be confused.. how could Craig have missed the argument? He must have been ten feet away. “Hey.. it’s cool. Forget about it man.” Again the colour washed into his eyes and he looked out the windshield to see the car had horns?! He shook his head again and all was status quo. “Hey Craig.. do me a favour. Take me to Laura’s as quick as you can get me there.” Craig nodded briefly and just drove, not saying another word until they pulled up. He said a brief goodbye and drove off.

Alan sat in front of the house, waiting only a few minutes before the smallish redhead and her companions rounded the corner. Laura smiled much more pleasantly this time. “Alan.. what’re you doing here?” He fumed at this though, it annoyed him that she was so bubbly having practically just stepped all over him. “What?! Ugh.. would you three just go away for a minute?!” WHAM! Another blast of disorientation but not so bad as the first. The three walked away without a second thought and that puzzled Alan a bit.

Whatever... that was odd. “Laura.. why the fuck are you being so nice all of a sudden?” She tilted her head oddly at him. “I’m sorry I didn’t say hi when I passed you earlier but you don’t have to be this snippy.” “Don’t you remember our argument?” He asked, trying to figure this out. “No.. what argument?” Alan thought he might have an idea. “Why don’t you go tell Tami and them to go off without you.. we need to talk. Anyone home?” Laura shook her head as she walked off to tell her friends.

Looking down at his pendant, he thought he saw it glowing very faintly.. Laura came back and invited him inside. He sat down on a large plush white chair and watched her. “Laura.. this might sound weird but sit down and tap your shoulder.” A minor wave of dizziness washed over Alan but it didn’t hurt this time. But as he watched through his slightly distorted vision, she sat and tapped her shoulder. “What the.. why’d I do that?” Her eyes widened as she looked at his pendant which was now a bright royal blue.

No fucking way.. I can’t be right.. In a frantic line of thought, Alan put together a random test in his mind. “Okay. Sit right there until I tell you to get up.. and don’t yell.” She tried to get up.. trying to command her legs but it was no use. “Alan, what did you do to me?!” She pleaded, starting to look desperate.

I am! Holy shit! Maybe I’ll get my wish after all.. “Alright Laura.. listen closely. You cannot yell or draw attention to us.. you will never harm me directly or allow harm to come to me by inaction. Now..” “Just a fucking minute!” She exclaimed, although quietly. “..Shut up! No interrupting when I speak to you. Now.. tell me why you won’t go out with me.”

Laura was puzzled, why was she listening to him? Why couldn’t she resist him? “I.. It’s because I think my friends won’t like me if I do.” “Oh, so your friends thinking you’re cool is more important is it?” “I guess so.” She said sheepishly. “What else?” “I can’t picture you and me kissing.. let alone touching or any of that.”

Ohhh.. so THAT’s how she is. Well.. let’s see JUST how effective this control is. Alan wasn’t happy and his voice made that clear as glass. “Alright Laura you little social climbing bitch. Let’s see then. You can now move, speak as you wish and do anything inside the commands already given you. You will let me touch you any way I want and you’ll obey me to the letter. Mentally you can resist, but you will react as you would if you were completely willing. You will remember everything here today but you can never tell anyone about it in any way, shape or form.” She nodded that she understood. “Alan.. please. I don’t want to..” “Oh quiet. Take off your shirt for me.. in fact, I want you to put on some music and pretend you’re an exotic dancer.”

Laura could feel her humiliation building.. she’d always been a very reserved girl. “Oh.. and Laura? As you take off each piece of clothing you’ll get more turned on. By the time you’re naked you’ll be so horny you’ll have to masturbate, but you can’t cum. Now go on.” She cued up one of her sister’s heavy mix CDs and walked towards Alan, swaying her hips.

She drew her shirt over her head slowly.. wiggling her body in time to the music. Drawing her hands up over her pale torso, she cupped her smallish tits through the thin white lace of her bra. Shame flooded through every part of Laura’s body as she felt it move, entirely ignoring the wishes of her own mind. Alan watched with great relish, the thrill growing as Laura came and straddled his lap, undoing the bra right in his face. He reached behind her and drew it off of her body.. caressing the sides of her tits as he did.

Internally Laura screamed how wrong it was that this was happening.. she was such a good Christian girl but the moan from her lips was real. She peeled off her skirt, shuddering as a wave of pure pleasure washed from her chest and over her body. No.. I can’t be getting wet. Not over this.. this pervert’s commands! But as much as she fought it, her body turned itself and bent over, giving Alan a wonderful view of her panty-clad ass before she drew them down her legs. He watched as the damp white fabric revealed her pouting pink lips, spread open by the heat flitting through her body.

Laura drew away and put herself down on the couch opposite him.. spreading her pale, thin legs wide open. Her fingers worked over her thighs for an instant but she couldn’t resist touching her cunt. No! No! Oh god, I’m so horny.. can’t help it.. have to cum.. Her middle finger ran up and down the length of her slit, pressing between the folds only for an instant before plunging inside her. Her other hand moved between her thighs.. deftly plucking at her clit as her other hand flashed her fingers in and out.. fucking her at an incredible pace. Her body began to flush as the pleasure built.. she knew she was approaching a huge orgasm and tried to push herself over. Oh! But.. I can feel it.. why can’t I cum? No.. it’s his commands.. damn it!

Alan by this time had long since tugged down his black jeans and boxers, his 7 inch tool resting in his hand. He stroked it briefly and called to Laura, who fixed her gaze on it. “You like that do you? Well.. you can have your free will for the next thing I will say. If, by your own volition.. you will call me master.. I’ll let you cum, but there’ll be a price.” Laura’s eyes widened as she watched him. “You bastard!” Damn him! I.. oh.. fuck, I have to cum.

“Alright.. see you later then.” He smiled coyly. “No wait...” Laura felt something break inside of her, “I’m sorry.. master.” “Well, alright.. you can cum now. While I watch.” The pleasure crested higher as her fingers worked the inside of her body.. she was almost afraid it would recoil now, but it didn’t. Her muscles strained as she lifted off the couch in a screaming peak, fingers freezing up her pussy as she came so loudly. Alan watched with obvious interest, smiling all the while.. Laura O’Shay had just cum despite her wishes right in front of him. But he had even more surprises in store for her.

“Okay Laura.. come to me.. on your knees.” She pulled herself up off of the couch and crawled to him, kneeling in front of his sitting form. No.. no.. he’s not going to make me.. “I said there’d be a price for cumming and I meant it. Now it’s my turn.. have you ever sucked a guy off?” “Y.. yes.. once. Oh please don’t make me..” “Laura, get used to it. You will not gag, and you will deep throat me. You are free to feel as you like about the taste of cum but you will swallow. Now.. get to it. If you don’t do well.. I’ll punish you.”

A guy could really love this thing. Hey.. maybe she SHOULD get used to it.

She took his cock into her hand and stroked it a few times experimentally. “On second thought Laura.. from now on, sucking dick turns you on almost more than anything. You love to use your tongue on them and make guys cum.” All at once she engulfed the head of Alan’s prick between her lips, bobbing her head as she took more and more of it.

She pulled her mouth off his shaft and tongued up one side, wiggling her tongue at the tip to lick off the precum unconsciously. I’m getting turned on by this! And oooh.. his cum tastes pretty good.. Wait! I’m not thinking this.. oh.. someone help me! But even as she fought internally her thin, soft lips were bobbing up and down Alan’s cock.

He smiled as he watched her.. her grey eyes full of confusion but undeniable passion. Those beautiful lips stretched around his shaft even as she resisted it. I wish she’d deep throat me and.., he began imagining a bunch of ways for her tongue to move..

Laura almost felt possessed.. her head dipping down to press his manhood as deeply into her mouth as possible. Her nose ground into his groin as a shiver of passion rippled through her. As if that possession was continuing, her tongue moved as though it were not her own.. licking circles around his shaft, flicking as fast her tongue would on the underside of it. Alan almost couldn’t take it.. moaning as loudly as he ever had in his life. He struggled to get out his command, “Pull back so my cum lands in your mouth.” Dizziness gripped Alan’s senses, it was pleasure and something else. He didn’t know what it was, but he didn’t care for an instant.

Immediately she drew her lips and tongue back, twirling it over the tip with as much speed as she could muster. Alan’s hips shook as a very brief precursor to his orgasm.. the cum shooting from the end of his cock into her waiting mouth. Laura strained to contain the flow between her lips.. swallowing it down as she tried to keep up.

Alan looked down at her.. fighting to put some oxygen back into his lungs. Seeing his cock still in her mouth, he chuckled a bit. “Oh.. umm.. take me out of your mouth and clean me off. Then tell me honestly if you enjoyed that.” She pulled his prick from her mouth and tongued it, almost hoping it would get hard again so quickly. That done she looked down, feeling entirely ashamed of herself. “Y.. yes.. I did.”

He sat there thinking for a moment and realized that when he had thought of the way he wanted Laura to suck him off, she’d done it. He figured he’d have to test that, but he didn’t want to try anything that would screw this up now. “Alright.. come sit in my lap. I want you to give me a handjob until I’m hard again. And I want you to.. oh.. tell me your most explicit sexual fantasy.”

Hesitantly the now flushed Laura climbed into his lap and sat, wrapping her hand around him and stroking with nimble fingers. “Well.. I once had this.. fantasy.” She cleared her throat, blushing even as she was jacking him off. “..and there were 3 guys there with me. And we were all on my bed.. and..” She paused, looking pleadingly at Alan hoping she could stop. He just smiled and shook his head. Resigned to telling him.. she unconsciously began massaging his prick as she went on.

“Well.. I was on my knees, laying on my front. And.. one was under me and inside me. One was in.. my mouth and..” She turned an even deeper shade of red almost brighter than her hair. “..one in my ass.” Alan looked in shock at her. Not in his wildest dreams had he EVER thought that Laura O’Shay, the good Christian, environmentally conscious, upstanding girl would ever think this way. “Wow.. you have these fantasies often?” She shook her head, embarrassed as anything. But even as she was.. Alan felt an odd heat in his lap and realized that it was her!

He snaked his hand between her thighs and touched her slit, drawing back his fingers to find them soaked in her juices. He lifted one to his lips and tasted the sweet juice. He held the other in front of her face. “Lick it Laura.” He said flatly, and she tilted her head forward, encircling it with her lips like a miniature cock. He noted just how into licking his finger she was.

“I think you get off on the twisted things. You may not like it, but you do.. don’t you?” She screamed mentally, thinking.. knowing she couldn’t admit it, even if it was true. I.. If he knows there’s no telling what he’ll do to me! But even as the thought finished in her mind, she nodded. “Then maybe I can’t satisfy the feeling of filling three holes, but I’ll fill another one.” In a single moment, a wicked grin crept over Alan’s face.. Laura’s mind screamed in complete terror.. and her pussy throbbed in anticipation. “Lay down and spread those thighs, I think you know what’s coming.” In every part of her being, there was no doubt. It would be him most certainly.. and inside her at that. “Wait.. I don’t have any birth control.” Alan just nodded, he already had a solution.

The fair-skinned young woman laid down on her carpet, breathing huskily as her body surrendered to hormones and adrenaline. In the back of her mind, she knew her body wasn’t under her control. However, she couldn’t fight that body as well as she liked right now, it WANTED him to fuck her until she screamed.

Something tugged in the back of his mind. He was hitting the line and about to dive over it head first. If somehow this backfired he could be unbelievably screwed. Curbing his hormones for a second, he smiled at Laura. “Alright. I want to know from you.. the absolute truth.. do you want this? If you don’t, I will let you go.” Laura’s eyes widened, but her body fought with her, stopping the obvious answer hovering in her mind. She couldn’t even believe it herself, she had to have him inside her and now.

Alan, who was kneeling beside her was grabbed and pulled between her thighs. Realizing the truth was terrifying for an instant, and then very liberating in a primal way. She looked straight into Alan’s eyes and in a voice she never knew she had, said flat out. “Yes, fuck me before you lose the chance.”

He could hardly believe it.. but in the process of being pulled over to her, Laura had pinched him. He was definately NOT dreaming. In an instant he wrapped his fingers around his shaft and guided it up to her moist slit. Both of them knew that this was going to be hard, fast and that neither would settle for anything less.

Slowly, Alan lowered his hips and pressed his cock inside Laura. Lifting herself up at him, Laura wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her hands on his ass. Rearing back, Alan thrust hard and quick right to the hilt in her clenching pussy, drawing a sudden moan from the girl.

Churning his hips, Alan started into a rhythm that began softly and grew harder with every stroke. Laura began panting in spite of herself as the last bit of her resistance melted away under the pounding cock driving her into cunt over and over again. Alan’s lips jumped at her throat, kissing along it as his breath strained into his lungs.

The moans from Laura were almost continuous, feeling him inside her, tightening something inside her a little more each thrust. The feeling of lust coursing through her wound like a spring, her ragged breath making it obvious that it would pop with immense force and soon.

Assailed with the pleasure of a dream to him, Laura O’Shay, fucking back at him with insane lust, and the sheer feeling of it.. Alan was struck by a third stimulus. His pendant surged with light and resonated waves into her. In a rush undescribable as anything but raw ecstasy bounced between the into Laura like a carnal lightning bolt.

She screamed, almost at the top of her lungs like the Banshee in her Irish heritage. The feeling of her pussy walls clamping down almost caused Alan to lose it. Holding it by an extreme force of will, he pulled shaft out of Laura very slowly, and sat down. “Either jack me off on your tits or suck it and swallow all my cum.

Laura didn’t hesitate for an instant, she practically dove at his cock, her lips wrapping around it and sucking like a vacuum. Once more, Alan didn’t know why and didn’t care. All that mattered were the soft lips bobbing up and down his shaft, sucking onto her waiting tongue all the cum from her pussy and his own pre-cum. Reaching up she massaged his balls and that was all it took, the last bit of willpower Alan had snapped. In a rush of lust, his cum shot free of his cockhead and into Laura’s waiting mouth.

Try as she might, Laura couldn’t swallow it all. A little bit dribbled down from her lips and landed on her chest. Scooping it up in her fingers obediently, she licked it off and sat catching her breath. Alan smiled with incredible satisfaction, looking at his still luminescant crystal. He got up and began to slowly dress. “Alright, start getting dressed.. put it all back on.” She nodded as she did so, just looking down as if very ashamed.

She slipped her shirt back over her head and sat down. Alan watched her and realized that she couldn’t possibly act normally. “Laura, once you’re dressed, come sit beside me.” He finished putting back on his jeans and sat down, waiting until she joined him. “Now.. you will act inside the rules I have set down. But.. you will not remember what happened between us today until I tell you that you can. You cannot give off hints in any way because you recall nothing whatsoever. All we did tonight was study and you did not get it very well so you’ll do it again. You will not notice the cum in your panties or anything out of the ordinary.”

Mentally he ticked things off, and believing he had all his bases covered, stopped talking. Laura blinked a few times, looking at Alan. “So.. will you help me?” He looked back at her with a confused expression. “With the physics..” It dawned on him, the change was so instantaneous. “Oh, um.. no. I need to get home. Tell ya what, study it again. If you still don’t get it, call me at home.”

She looked at her watch, those grey eyes widening in surprise. “Oh wow, it’s that late already?! Well then.. take care Alan.” Laura then smiled widely, her body felt wonderful even though she didn’t understand why. Alan smiled even wider, “Same to you Laura.”

* * *