The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Awakened Dreams—Hidden Lore

(mff, mc, md, fd)

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under age or cannot read things like this as a result of local laws, DON’T! Delete this right now! Otherwise, read on. This story contains content about teenagers of various ages performing sexual acts, faeries, dream-stuff and occasionally twisted things.

This story has examples of ENTIRELY unsafe sex in it. In this day and age, to avoid pregnancy and diseases you REALLY shouldn’t screw around without protection. But this is 100% fantasy, so I can get away with writing about it. Just remember, it doesn’t give you license to go out and do it.

Further, if you’re looking for a quick.. wham bam.. crappy plotted story, please go look elsewhere. This story has a plot to it and despite being quite sexual in nature HAS a point.

Lastly, and most importantly. All the characters in here are created from my own mind. They may draw occasionally on inspiration from my own life, but in NO way are they meant to depict anyone in a perfectly accurate fashion, nor state any opinions as to those people.

Helpful Info

To learn about the characters, Changeling or any terms you don’t quite understand.. please come visit my site at: http://www.asstr.org/~dreamspinner

* * *

Alan got through the door of his home a little earlier than he’d anticipated that afternoon, and even so it wasn’t a moment too soon. To say that he was confused was something of an understatement. The thoughts that were racing through his head were so random and erratic that he couldn’t possibly make sense of it. He started to calm his mind when a voice nearly caused him to jump out of his skin.

“You’re home early.", Alan’s mother spoke with a somewhat surprised voice. “Ohhh yeah. Umm.. pipe burst in the science wing.” Her eyes widened in maternal panic. “Is everyone okay?” Alan just nodded calmly, “Relax mom, everything’s fine.” He hugged her, then brushed past to move towards the stairs. “Going up to study already?” Another nod from him and he ran up leaving his somewhat dazed mother behind.

Locking the wooden door behind him, Alan sat down on his bed and tried to calm himself. Running over to his curtains, he dropped his backpack from his shoulder. Seizing the material in his hands, he jerked them closed to block out the light of day. Lightning a few of the coloured candles in his room, Alan sat down and tried to slow his mind down. Crossing his legs under him into a lotus position, he settled his breathing into a calmer pattern, trying to meditate.

As the relaxation flowed over his body like a warm waterfall, in the back of his mind, Alan was aware that he was slipping into the chimerical world once again. As his form slipped into the dream-realm, he could feel the air itself changing his body. And in a small pocket of banal reality, he landed and felt it pop. In front of him was the small drake, and now he remembered everything once more.

“Vrikari! Why am I here?!” The small drake flapped it’s sky blue wings, their colour scintillating in the odd light of the dream-realm. “You are here because you wanted to be. You wanted answers from me and now you’re here. So what’s on your mind swirl-head?” Alan blinked a few times, seeming utterly confused as usual in the arcane serpent’s presence. “I’ve been watching you, hard as it was considering that Sarah girl could have seen me if I hadn’t been extremely careful.”

Now Alan’s eyes widened as if he were an Anime character. “How in the hell did you know about THAT?! Vrikari took flight and landed on Alan’s shoulder. “I’m always watching you with that pendant. And frankly, what you’ve done is what a lot of your kith could only dream of. You got to screw around with a Sidhe!” Alan blinked a few times, attempting to see some logic he missed, but failing. “Well of course she’s a she. If she was a he, I wouldn’t have been doing anything with her.” Came his indignant reply.

“No no no.. oi..", spoke Vrikari as he clapped a talon on his forehead, “The Sidhe.. spelt S-i-d-h-e.. are the nobles of the Changeling race. They’re also all dead sexy. S’pose that’s why I enjoyed dominating so many of them. But that’s a whole other story for a whole other time. Point is kid that I don’t much trust the Sidhe in general. And that one gives me a vibe like you wouldn’t believe.”

Sarah had surely given Alan several ‘vibes’ over the last few weeks. But none of them have been particularly bad. On the other hand, when a drop-dead gorgeous girl suddenly wants to have somewhat violent sex with you, it should get your attention. He pondered, then was startled as he heard a reply aloud. “Yes, it should. And yes, I can read your mind. I’m the master of sovereign for Arcadia’s sake, remember? Look swirl-head, point is that you need to find out if everything’s on the up and up. For the rest ‘o the day, I’d recommend you get a little exercise. I have the odd feeling you’ll need it.”

The perplexed teen nodded slowly, getting that same curious feeling as soon as the words came from Vrikari. “Just one question, why are you calling me swirl-head?” The azure claw of the drake pointed at a clear pool of water, that had seemingly popped into existence at his gesture. Rather mirror-like in it’s appearance, Alan strided over towards the tiny pond. He looked down and jumped rather high, the small creature taking flight and landing on the rock. Staring back at him was someone that looked like him, except with bleach white hair and bright red and white swirls adorning his face. “That’s why kid.. have a nice day.”

And again, in that same way he had felt like he was drowning in the dreams before, he clawed for consciousness as if fighting his way through highly pressurized water. His body rousing, he fell over in the world material existence. Looking up at the ceiling, his confusion and doubt was now replaced with dire concern. Sure, sex with Sarah had been good, but if she had an ulterior motive, he needed to know it. Resigning himself to waiting another day, he walked down to the exercise room and began weight training.

* * *

Waking the next morning, Alan winced as he attempted to get out of bed. Owww... what the hell hit me?! He laid there and thought about what could have done it. Certainly it wasn’t the weight training, since it had never had this effect before. Reluctantly stretching in his bed, he bit his lip attempting to restrain the dull ache rippling through his muscles.

Finally, he dragged on his bathrobe and headed in for a hot shower, something he felt he desperately needed. After finally getting the water to a temperature that wouldn’t burn his skin in addition to what he was already feeling, Alan stepped in. Working his hands over his body, he tried to rub away the many cramps plaguing it. And as he closed his eyes, working the shampoo into his hair, an idea came to him.

Hmmm.. Miss Lexington was paying an awful lot of attention to me when I came out of the classroom. Maybe she’d be fun to play with. A lecherous smile played over his lips as he finished working the soap onto and then off of his body. Drying off, he tried to get ready when a knock came at his door. “Alan, sweetie? Come down for breakfast when you’re ready. If you don’t hurry up though, you’ll be late.”

“Alright mom.", came his reply. “I’ll be down in a sec.” He slung on a t-shirt, some jeans and grabbed the Pendant of Sovereign.. putting it on as he stepped down the stairs. “Good morning mom, can you just grab me the milk? I don’t have time to eat a lot today.” “Oh... okay honey, that’s okay. You have practice today, don’t you?” Alan’s eyes widened as his mind acknowledged that. “Oh SHIT! I completely forgot about it. Even if I ran all the way to school now, I’d still miss it, so I’ll just apologize when I get there.”

* * *

Alan practically tore through the gym entrance to Parkside that morning, running full tilt towards the athletics office. He raised his hand to knock on the door when a none too pleased voice shouted from behind his form. “Alan Sikaro.. where have you been?!” Alan turned to speak to his red-faced coach, Mr. Oran. “I... forgot about practice today coach. I’m really sorry, I’ll make it up.” The older man folded his arms over his chest, shaking his head. “And what should I tell your teammates eh? The captain wants you cut.”

A tinge of irritation crept into Alan’s features, not because of the principle of it, but who it was. The team captain, Chad Beckett was another one of those bastards Alan would have thought the school would have been better off without. The simple fact that his lack of intellect was only surpassed by his ignorance really didn’t help. Unfortunately, he was also huge and a great basketball shot. “Well sir, I can’t change your mind on that. All I can ask is that you let me try to show you I can help this team at tomorrow’s game.”

The teacher snorted and walked off, not giving Alan any definate answer as he blasted on his whistle. The young teen left the court, since he didn’t see any reason to still be there. Walking up into the main building of the school, he plugged his ears to drown out the jackhammer just outside the windows as construction continued on the school.

Just as Alan walked through the door into the main building, he heard a voice calling down the hall. He turned and smiled at Daniel, one of his friends from his gym class. “Yo Al! Before you get too comfy in here, head for the pool, Julie’s lookin’ for ya.” Alan winced briefly at the horrid grammar, but nodded. “Yeah, thanks a lot Dan. See you later.” Turning on his heel, he pondered briefly why he didn’t just say something to Daniel about his speech patterns. It would have to wait though, he had other matters to tend to apparently.

Doubling back through the gym with great haste, Alan beat a retreat towards the pool. Waving at the attendant, he stepped through the door to the pool and sat beside it, shuddering at the excessive heat and the scent of chlorine. As he looked into the pool to see his lithe, crimson-haired friend, he pondered briefly how he’d come to admire her in the first place.

It had been the very first day of grade nine. Stepping nervously into the classroom, he looked warily about the room as if expecting someone to attack him pre-emptively. And then all his worry had suddenly dissolved as he spied a cherubic young woman speaking with one of her friends. Feeling his eyes on her, she looked up and smiled at him just a little, and in a second his heart had melted.

After a brief period with a serious crush, he’d finally managed to gather the strength to tell her. Unfortunately, she hadn’t been interested in anyone at the time. But thankfully as a result, he’d had the opportunity to become her friend, gaining a love of swimming in particular as a result. The pleasure of eyeing her lovely form wrapped in thin, skin-tight fabric was a wonderful bonus. Seeing a movement in his peripheral vision, he drew his focus back into reality. Squirming slightly in his seat as the hazy air bit back into his form, he was soon rewarded for his patience.

Climbing up the ladder, Julie Smith drew her slender form out of the pool. As if to tease any who watched her, Julie ran her hands down from the neckline of her one-piece suit, over her orb-like breasts and down to the waist to squeeze a few drops of water out. Pulling off her bathing cap, she freed her braided long red hair, letting it drop onto her back. Smiling as she walked over, she held out her hand until Alan handed her the towel that rested beside him. “Hey Alan. I guess Dan caught up with you huh?”

The young man nodded, trying with almost all his willpower not to let his eyes wander. “Yeah. What did you need?", he asked while looking up into her deep brown eyes, pausing on her few scattered freckles briefly before. “Oh, I was just wondering if I could get you to help me after Lexington’s class today. I just can’t quite get some of the work to stick, and you know her.. she just loves testing us.”

Alan nodded, and indeed he knew very well just how much Miss Lexington adored to continually test her pupils. Frankly though, that fact didn’t bother him nor 90% of the male student body. She was after all the teacher that almost every one of them wanted. Snapped from his reverie by Julie’s voice, Alan blinked as he heard her ask something. “What was that? I didn’t catch it.” Julie smirked mischieveously, “Yeah I bet you didn’t. I asked if I could count on you.” Alan nodded dumbly, blushing slightly both from the heat and embarrassment at being so obviously caught. “A’right then Alan, see you at fourth period.” And with that, Julie strided towards the change rooms, Alan’s eyes practically glued to the ass under the thin fabric that left little of anything to the imagination.

Alan rose, shaking off the image and headed for his own classes to tend to the work of the day. Mathematics and chemistry were a joke today, as he had slightly different things to focus on. It wasn’t until later in the day that Alan became even more perplexed than he had been. Walking down the hall, he spied Sarah out of the corner of his eye. Tossing up his hand in a wave, he smiled as she went by. “Hey Sarah..” But she just kept walking, as if he weren’t there at all. Arching a brow, in both confusion and annoyance. Curling his lips into a slight frown, Alan continued on about his day.

* * *

“Alright Craig, I’ll talk to you tomorrow man.” Alan said as he shook hands with his friend and turned to head for class. Stepping through the doorway opened by the flood of students moving toward their respective rooms, Alan headed for sociology.

A soft hand curling around the back of his neck told him it could only be Julie. “Hey there, you heading for Lexington’s class?” Alan replied, attempting to eye the tempting skin revealed by his companion while she wouldn’t notice. While her shirt was simple and nothing too revealing, her shorts were another matter. Cutting off a few inches above the knee, they were rather tightly hugging her toned thighs and showing off the length of her strong legs. Continuing on with his joking tone he finally replied, “No, figured I’d skip so that I could get suspended. And y’know, it’s not like I don’t enjoy the class.”

“Yes Mr. Sikaro, I’m sure you do. For more reason than one reason.” Vanessa Lexington replied with a bemused smile. Smoothing out the grey wool of her skirt, pressing her hands into her thighs with ill concealed innuendo, she eyed her young students. “Get inside before the bell rings or you’re both late.” She said in an authoritative and dramatically different tone. The two quickly moved inside to the class and took their seats, knowing by word-of-mouth that it wasn’t wise to annoy Miss Lexington.

The loud clang of the bells throughout the school signaled the end to break and the beginning of the new class. Miss Lexington stood by her door and began closing it as the sound echoed throughout the hallway. “Waaaait!” Came the cry from down the hall, which Alan recognized as his occasional work partner James. “I think not Mr. Tyrel. You and your friend will go and get a late slip now, despite the fact that I like you.” Her voice spoke, bearing an intriguing tone of familiarity.

Closing the door with a metallic click that resonated throughout the uncharacteristically quiet class, she turned to face them. “Alright, get your textbooks out and turn to page 215, we have some work to do.” As the majority of the students turned to get their books, Alan simply watched his teacher, the text already sitting atop his desk. Vanessa turned to write on the board, her somewhat tight white shirt shifting against her full-figured form, almost betraying the outline of a perky nipple hidden beneath it’s folds. Alan eyed her body as he had many times before, taking it in as if again for the first time.

Vanessa Lexington was the envy of the entire female staff, and most of the female students as well. Her full figure afforded her rather large breasts that stood proudly against her form were occasionally topped by her slightly curled red hair. Even with her curvaceous form, most of Vanessa’s students ended up lost in her green eyes as she tried to instruct them. As Alan thought this all over once more, he could swear he caught his teacher curling her fingers briefly under her skirt, looking right back at him teasingly.

Just as the reverie began to set in, she snapped him out of it as she spoke up and began giving her lesson on the social structures of ancient China. Turning his attention, Alan looked over to see what Julie was up to and was shocked to find her gaze locked on Miss Lexington’s ass. Attempting to avoid staring, Alan returned his focus to where it belonged. Taking in the lesson, he scrawled down the notes that he was sure he’d need as his teacher was also fond of testing her students in many capacities. He smirked to himself as he thought about how he’d like to test her for himself.

The bell toned loudly to end the day, the students gathered at the door filing out as if some explosion may occur if they stayed. Staying behind, Julie seemed to stare somewhat blankly at the front blackboard. As Alan watched this, an idea occurred to him that clearly made his mind wander. “Mr. Sikaro, why are you still here? Did you need help with something?” Alan smirked a bit and nodded. “I do actually.. could you just let me finish writing something first?” Miss Lexington nodded, moving back to her desk, paying no attention to Julie.

Now Alan was slightly confused. Why isn’t she talking to Julie? Oh well, gotta wait for the rest of the students to leave anyways. As the noise from the halls died down, Alan rose up and closed the door, moving beside Miss Lexington’s desk. “Now.. please do us both a favour and don’t scream, try to run away or cause me harm in any way, shape or form.” Vanessa froze, her body trying to run but her muscles seemed to be locked, unable or perhaps unwilling to act. “What have you done to me?” She asked, the shock dying down out of her shimmering green eyes that tried to hold back small tears.

“Oh come now, I’m not going to hurt you. I just wanted to.. improve our relationship.” Alan smirked, a lecherous smile creeping over his lips. “Just a question.. do you know why she’s just sitting there like she’s catatonic?” An expression of fear gripped Vanessa’s features, her eyes betraying the struggle to try and halt her lips, to no avail. “I hypnotized her to stay.” Alan blinked, entirely shocked by that fact, his curiosity getting the better of him. “Why?”

Vanessa’s soft white skin began to turn a shade of crimson as she lost the battle to hold back the answer, “To seduce her.” Alan’s jaw simply dropped, he could hardly believe it. Miss Lexington, the hot teacher all the guys wanted had hypnotized one of his best friends. “Hmm.. right, do me a favour, go lock the door and then come back and sit on your desk.” Almost autonomously, her body moved to close the door, clicked the lock into place and then quickly sat back down again.

“Right, why don’t you just strip off the shirt and the skirt? Slowly, if you would.” Alan turned his head, leaning on the desk beside Julie with a lecherous smile. He’d always wondered what was hidden under those thin suits he’d seen her wear at all her games. It was true that she’d taught him to love the strategy of waterpolo. But facts were facts, and the sheer eye candy of a group of dripping wet teen girls in swimsuits was none too displeasing. “Hmm, you too. Oh and regain awareness of where you are, just not what you’re doing.”

Julie’s eyes blinked a few times as the indications of conscious thought returned to her eyes. “Alan? What am I doing here?", she asked even as she stood up, reaching under the seam of her tank top to pull it over her head. “Oh.. umm.. Miss Lexington here was going to seduce you and well, now I am.” Her mahogany eyes grew wide with fear as she listened. Alan arched a brow and just smiled as he said with a little force, “But that doesn’t bother you Julie. Come to think of it, I’ve seen you look at her more than once.” His friend turned a deep shade as the blood flooded her cheeks. Julie’s gaze lifted towards the sight of her teacher, the colour deepened to a near glowing vermillion.

Alan’s curiosity piqued, he turned his attention to Vanessa and gaped once more. She was leaning on her desk with nothing on but a slightly shiny pair of black panties, a small dark spot forming at the apex between her thighs. “Umm, where’s your bra, I didn’t tell you to take it off.” Vanessa tilted her head, “I didn’t wear one.”

By now, the scenery alone had gotten to Alan and that reply certainly hadn’t helped. Reaching down, he pulled his shirt over his head and smiled to Julie, “Ahh.. you know that I won’t hurt you. But now, you’re going to let me t..” Julie interrupted him, “What are you doing?” Alan rolled his eyes briefly, deciding to answer her since he could just make her forget anyways. “Commanding you to let me touch you.” Julie smiled, slinging her arms around Alan’s waist, kissing his lips briefly. Her hands snaking down to the button of his jeans, she undid them and pushed them down to pool at his feet. “You don’t have to do that. Just let me play with Miss Lexington too, alright?”

An amazed smile beamed from Alan as he nodded, reaching around Julie to press his hand into her hip lightly. Guiding her over towards Miss Lexington’s desk, Alan smiled at her. “Hmmm... Vanessa, let Julie do whatever she pleases to you. Julie, go ahead.” No sooner had the words fallen from his lips when she moved. Draping her slender form over her teacher, Julie tilted her lips down towards Vanessa’s and kissed her soundly, her lips parting to let her tongue sweep over her instructor’s, piercing them to seek out her tongue.

Not to be left out, Alan moved towards the fray, his hands moving behind Julie’s bra to unlatch it. Drawing his fingers over her sides, he pulled away the lacy material and cupped her ample cleavage in his hands. Lightly squeezing the bottoms of the fleshen orbs, he tugged the straps from her shoulders, dropping the satin to the cool floor. Pulling her lips from the embrace, Julie tilted up her body and held her teardrop shaped tits near Vanessa’s face. “Suck them.”

“And while you’re at it..", Alan intoned, “Move down and lift your hips up.” As her body shifted to comply, Vanessa studied her pupil as he pulled her panties down her curvaceous hips. Giving him a mischieveous grin, she turned her head and looked up at Julie. Tilting her head, she wrapped her lips around the side of one of her student’s perky breasts, her tongue flitting over the surface of it. Alan wrapped his fingers around the elastic waistband of his boxers, tugging them down to release his engorged length.

Stepping between Vanessa’s outspread legs, he pressed his fingertips up along her thighs, drawing towards the peak between them. All the while, she continued suckling at Julie’s breasts, tonguing and pleasuring them for all she was worth in her mentally dominated state. Pressing his digits between the engorged petals of her slit, Alan found that Vanessa was already quite wet. Pushing them all the way in, he heard a hiss of pleasure issue from her around Julie’s nipple.

“Well, I guess I don’t need to warm you up? Do I?” He asked his teacher. Her response only came as a closing of her teeth around one of Julie’s delicate aureolas, swaying her head side to side as if to indicate ‘no’. Rather suddenly she felt the tip of Alan’s cock pressing against her entrance, his fingers spreading her open to accept the length into her body.

Releasing a hiss of pleasure from his lips, Alan soaked in the feeling of being buried in his teacher. Rather unable to avoid the urge, he slowly began to roll his hips, revelling in the feel of the muscles working his length. Looking up he glued his eyes on the erotic sight of Vanessa’s fingers sliding between Julie’s slick lips. With her head lolled back, Julie drank in the waves of pleasure from her instructor’s suckling lips and tongue over her nipples.

Opening her emerald eyes, Vanessa focused on her young pupils. Eyeing Julie’s beautiful body, she drew an arm around the teen’s athletic form. Pulling Julie down, she flicked her tongue up over the sweet supple flesh beneath it until she was by Julie’s temple. Alan opened his eyes, his cock still driving between Vanessa’s slicked pussylips. Gaze wandering down towards Julie’s sparsely covered slit, he watched Vanessa’s thumb brush down on her student’s blood-swollen clit.

Thrashing about in the beginnings of orgasm, Julie’s voice rose with a long moan of utter ecstasy. Her hips bucking, she pushed back against Vanessa’s fingers with reckless abandon as she sank into a torrent of lust. The erotic exhibition in front of him and the milking wetness of Vanessa’s pussy had also begun to take it’s toll on Alan, his muscles tightening gradually.

Letting out a slow groan of pleasure, he drove his shaft up into the wet hole in hard, quick strokes. Suddenly he heard Vanessa’s voice shout, “Now!” And in a flash Julie slipped in behind Alan and grabbed his arms, pinning them behind his body.

“So!", Vanessa smirked mockingly, rising up off the table to circle her young pupil. “You think you’re so big coming in and fucking me and her do you? You think you’re the only one with power? You know, I’d very much like to see you relieve that pressure you’ve been building up. Julie, on your knees in front of him. And Alan? Cum all over her face and chest.”

With her words intoned, Julie released a frozen Alan from her grasp, turning to kneel in front of him. Reaching up to the underside of her tits, Julie cupped their weight and squeezed them together slightly. Alan shivered inwardly as he felt his hands flash towards his prick, legs moving against their will closer to Julie.

Hmm.. I guess if I’m going to be controlled, this isn’t so bad. It’s nothing I haven’t wanted to do for a couple of years. “Oh really?", came Vanessa’s voice, but inside his mind. Alan did the mental equivalent of dropping jaw. Aww crap.. ohhh.. His thoughts trailed off as his hand moved over his shaft, muscles clenching and squeezing as they built towards a fever pitch.

Finally losing his control, Alan let go and released his seed onto Julie’s tanned form. The translucent white goo shot onto her breasts first in forceful blasts, his prick loosing a few jets up onto her lips and cheek, an errant bit landing on her forehead. Standing there shivering slightly, he looked down and drank in the sight of Julie Smith’s lovely face and chest covered in his cum.

“Ha.. you like that do you? Julie, clean that off your body, you know how. And Alan, oh.. you won’t try to control me anymore, but beyond that you can have your free will back.” As though someone had just pulled a wrench from the gears of his mind, Alan startled. Blinking a few times, his gaze turned to Vanessa. “Holy crap, how did you do th...", Alan paused, looking down to see Julie scooping his cum onto her fingers and sucking it off, her eyes obediently watching Vanessa. “...that?", he continued.

“Well, my secrets will remain my own Mr. Sikaro. What you need to know is I still have power over you.” Turning her emerald eyes to Julie, Vanessa smirked lecherously as she watched her two young pupils. Looking pensive for a moment as she sat in the wooden chair, nodding as if satisfied with her own thoughts. “Julie, on your knees in front of me, you know what to do. And Alan, I doubt I’d have to force you, but wouldn’t you like to fuck Julie?”

As the words fell against his ears, he looked forward to watch Julie’s athletic form move up between Vanessa’s thighs, crouching as instructed. Tilting her head up, Julie began kissing at the flesh surrounding the upper part of her body, nipping at the inner skin around her. His eyes trailing from Vanessa’s head downward, he etched the sight of his teacher being eaten by a good friend into his memory.

Stepping up behind his red-headed companion’s lithe form, adding to that memory her every curve, especially the slightly swollen ones between her thighs. Alan pushed himself a bit farther, the tip of his prick nestling between Julie’s slicked labial lips. Lifting her head, swishing her ponytail over her shoulder, Julie levelled her very light brown eyes on him, a lecherous smile over her lips as she spoke. “Oh come on Alan, mistress wants to see you fuck me.”

The young man blinked at the last comment, but frankly decided to analyze all of this later. Right now, he had Julie’s lust-charged body laying in front of him, asking to be fucked, literally. Not to mention his gorgeous teacher watching in all her denuded glory, having herself eaten out. As all this hit, he decided reason could wait and plunged himself rather deeply and suddenly to the hilt in Julie’s waiting slit.

Letting out a long moan, Julie leaned forward again and began tonguing Vanessa. Flicking her rather short tongue frantically between her teacher’s folds to suckle the juices gathering there. Inwardly cursing it’s length, Julie wished she could tongue fuck her instructor half as well as she was being filled now, another gasp of pleasure escaping her mewing lips.

Rearing his hips back, Alan staved off the urge to let out an undefined sound of pleasure, all he knew was it would have been loud. Feeling Julie’s tight, moist tunnel clasping around his shaft, he finally began to move inside of her. Letting himself fall into a slow, but building rhythm, Alan thrust himself deep inside of his friend, watching Vanessa eye him. Vanessa closed her eyes for an instant, enjoying the ministrations of her strong-bodied servant, her own hands rising up to cup her ample cleavage and caress their forms.

Unable to avoid at the very least watching for an instant, Alan let his gaze fall down to the apex between Julie’s thighs. Watching his cock disappear between her stretched folds of flesh, he leaned forward and reached up under her. Finding his target, Alan began to thrust faster into his crimson-haired companion, pressing his fingers against her clit and rubbing quickly, although gently. Smirking inwardly, he felt her clench around him as his fingers moved, his shaft now pounding into her with renewed vigour, the pleasure sweeping through his body quickly.

Julie’s thin lips, wrapped around Vanessa’s clit began to hum with the vibration of her moan, eliciting one from her teacher as well. Trying hard to concentrate, Julie pushed two of her slender fingers up into her, working them in and out in time with the flesh filling her own form. Vanessa threw her head back as these new sensations flooded into her body, hips thrusting up against the eager tongue of her pupil. The tension in her body getting a major boost on a road it was already racing down, Vanessa reached down and directed Julie’s head to lick harder against her exposed clit.

Alan, although watching this was feverishly thrusting himself into Julie’s pussy, feeling the wet heat squeezing around him. Pouring his shaft into the sweetly constricting hole around him, Alan gritted his teeth as he attempted to stave off the climax which was starting to grip all three of them. Redoubling his efforts to bring Julie there, Alan pinched lightly atop the hood of her hidden nub, squeezing softly in stark contrast to the pounding of his prick deep into her.

Moaning audibly, even with her lips sucking at Vanessa’s clit, Julie shuddered under Alan’s shaft. Tonguing her frantically, Julie listened and felt around her fingers, the squeezing muscles of her teacher that she knew meant that she was on the verge of cumming. Her tongue flitting as fast as it possibly could, Julie fingered Vanessa until a rising moan issued from her lips, the muscles inside her becoming like a vice to Julie’s fingers.

Spurred on by the moans of his teacher, Alan thrust himself hard against the back of the clenching tunnel around him. A voice broke in, it was Vanessa’s slightly strained as she came down from her peak. “Julie, on your knees in front of him. I want you cumming when he does, understood?” Her voice was surprisingly forceful considering the barrage she’d just taken, but Julie nodded obediently. “Yes mistress, at once!”

Practically tearing herself off of his engorged length, Julie knelt in front of Alan, smiling lustily up at him as her hand snaked between her thighs. Pleasuring herself with one, she lifted the other to wrap around his prick, covered in her own juices. Darting her tongue over his extremely sensitized head, she began licking the sweet precum from his length before plunging him into her mouth.

Trying desperately to hold back from cumming, Alan watched Julie gobble down his cock, her fingers diving deeply and quickly into her pussy in the periphery. Feeling Julie’s fingers close around his balls, she squeezed gently and that was all the sensory input he could take. His eyes practically slamming shut, Alan let loose his seed into Julie’s sucking mouth, watching her drink it down dreamily as her own climax hit her like a sack of bricks. Her hips churning, Julie smiles blissfully as his cum slid down her throat and the pleasure washed over her.

Vanessa watched with amusement, lazily toying with a strand or two of hair as she took in the scene before her. “Well Mr. Sikaro, I’m afraid I have to ask you to get dressed and leave. Julie and I have plans that you can’t be a part of. Come back and see me tomorrow.” Alan could feel the arcane undertone of the words but could do little to resist it. Besides that, it wasn’t a request he needed to refuse anyways.

Pulling on his clothing, he watched Julie curl up against Vanessa’s side like a contented kitten. In his mind he felt a level of worry as his shirt slipped over his head, concerned of what Vanessa was doing. “Oh.. Alan, I wouldn’t ever hurt Julie. She’s just my favourite little toy. Now go on, we can talk later.”

After tugging his jeans back onto his very sated body, Alan slipped his shoes over his feet and his bag over his shoulder. “Bye Vanessa, bye Julie. Thanks for a wonderful lesson.” He let the lecherous smile remain on his lips until he closed the wooden door behind him with a soft plunk, heading down the hallway of Parkside High.

* * *