The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Awakened Dreams—Shadows of Fantasy

(mmff, mc, fd)

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under age or cannot read things like this as a result of local laws, DON’T! Delete this right now! Otherwise, read on. This story contains content about teenagers of various ages performing sexual acts, faeries, dream-stuff and occasionally twisted things.

This story has examples of ENTIRELY unsafe sex in it. In this day and age, to avoid pregnancy and diseases you REALLY shouldn’t screw around without protection. But this is 100% fantasy, so I can get away with writing about it. Just remember, it doesn’t give you license to go out and do it.

Further, if you’re looking for a quick.. wham bam.. crappy plotted story, please go look elsewhere. This story has a plot to it and despite being quite sexual in nature HAS a point.

Lastly, and most importantly. All the characters in here are created from my own mind. They may draw occasionally on inspiration from my own life, but in NO way are they meant to depict anyone in a perfectly accurate fashion, nor state any opinions as to those people.

Helpful Info

To learn about the characters, Changeling or any terms you don’t quite understand.. please come visit my site at: http://www.asstr.org/~dreamspinner

* * *

Walking from the classroom and smoothing out his clothes, he mentally cooed, drinking in the contentment of what had just happened. The fantasy of many, Vanessa Lexington, had just become a reality. And moreover, he’d gotten his own fantasy of fucking Julie Smith as well! The fact it had happened all in the same day was almost too much for his mind to bear. His body however, had rather unconsciously leaned against a nearby wall to get it’s bearings. All the same, he had to get his head screwed back on straight, he still needed to figure out what was going on with Sarah, and what she was trying to pull.

As he pondered the sheer eroticism of what had just happened, a quiet crash of metal outside got his attention. Rushing over to one of the windows, he looked down to see a young woman being chased by two larger teens. Dashing down the stairs, Alan ran full tilt at the doors, shedding his backpack in the entrance.

The doors bursting open, Alan tore after the pair of assailants and quickly noted that they were headed for the construction site. Pausing at the edge of the building, his head turned to and fro, searching for the larger men. “Hey you bitch! Get the fuck back here!", he heard. Quickly figuring out its direction, his feet began a quick dash towards it. Stopping at another edge of building, he looked around the corner in utter disgust.

The building, as it had been built, created a somewhat wide alleyway that was being used to store the parts for construction. The sight holding Alan’s disgust was the jock at the end, his hands groping over the young woman’s chest. He looked her over, a simple dark grey bra restraining her small-ish breasts. Her long black skirt had been hiked up around her knees, but clearly it was unwilling. The young teen girl thrashed in the jock’s stronger arms unable to free herself. The other larger man stood not far off, watching.

“HEY! Assholes! Let her go!” The pair turned their heads, the one still holding the girl up with ease. The empty handed one walked closer to Alan, still remaining a few feet away. “Well well.. little Alan Sikaro thinks he’s gonna be a hero.” Now the Asian boy recognized the jerk, it was Chad Beckett! “Chad you fuck.. I swear if you don’t let her go I WILL make you regr..” Alan let out a sudden yelp of pain, a piece of steel pipe smashing into his stomach with great force.

Just managing to turn his head, he spied one of Chad’s cohorts holding the length of metal. “Kick his ass Tommy...", ordered Chad, the muscle-bound man advancing on the smaller boy. Dropping back into a defensive stance, Alan tried to avail himself some order of protection against the punches raining down on him. Thrown back against a wall, he drew himself up to his feet shakily. Wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth, an eerie green light passed through Alan’s eyes. “I.. have.. figgerfurbin had it with you fucking jackass bastards! No more nibberin nice guy!", Alan spoke as if unconsciously, his body shaking with rage.

“Ha ha.. Flanders here thinks he’s gonna kick our asses.” A pair of the jocks laughed at the young man. The main assailant had since relieved the girl of her dress, trying to force his hands into her pants since his own were off. The emerald light intensified in Alan’s eyes, the pair of jackal-like attackers pausing in their incessant chuckling.

Alan levelled his angry gaze at his attacker. “You... smack yourself in the balls with that pipe as hard as you can until you pass out from the pain.” Snapping his head towards the one holding the girl, “Your cock is on fire and you can only put it out by beating it on the wall.” Hatefully looking upon Chad, he just grinned darkly. “You however, are paralyzed.” The tall boy stopped dead in his tracks, the confidence in his eyes transmuting into fear. In the periphery of his vision, Alan saw the pipe-wielding man begin bashing himself between the legs. The other dropped the girl and ran screaming towards the wall, smashing his prick into it repeatedly.

“You’ve always thought you were SO fucking big. Well now you’re going to be VERY small. First, you’re going to leave ALL the teams you’re on. Next, you’ll tell the office what you and your friends were doing here today. Third, you’re going to do whatever it takes to find a permanent marker and write ‘I am a loser’ and ten other of the worst insults you can think of all over your face. And lastly...", Alan paused as the hostility drained from his body, turning to face the scared young woman. “What do you want to happen to this waste of existence?”

“I.. I..", the girl started in a frightened whisper, “..umm, make him strip naked and run around.” Alan nodded, modifying her request just a little. “Good idea. Chad, strip naked and run the length of the football field twenty times. Go.” Chad began shucking his clothing as fast as possible, his feet carrying him quickly to the field as he ran back and forth along the field.

Smirking in some dark satisfaction, Alan limped towards the girl and looked her over. “Are you alright?", he asked, watching as she began to replace her clothing upon her body. “I think so.", she whispered, watching Alan. His eyes scanned her face, intentionally avoiding looking over her body as she’d been tormented enough. Now he remembered who she was as well, Anna LeClerc. “You’re Anna right? If you want, I can walk you home to make sure those pricks stay away.”

She smiled slightly as she pulled her shirt back on. “That would be very nice, thank you.” Alan nodded and began to walk towards the sidewalk, as if forgetting his injuries before he tripped and fell to the ground. Wincing in pain, he looked up at the sky, the shock of being wounded wearing off. Agony raced through his legs and torso from the blows each part had received. “Hold still.” Alan wasn’t sure he’d heard her right, since he had a hard time hearing her at all.

Even as Alan’s muscles spasmed with pain, he forced his eyes open. Struggling to focus his mind, he shifted his vision into the chimerical realm and was shocked at what he saw. From the pale, uncertain young woman before him came a great change. Her somewhat drab clothing was replaced by a form fitting vermillion dress of crushed velvet. It’s small straps hanging over her shoulders, cut just above her chest held her form well. Her somewhat pale skin grew lighter still, her tone now that of a porcelain doll. A string of small black opals lay close to her neck, matching the diminutive leathery bat wings springing from the base of her shoulderblades. Channeling through her elbow length deep brown gloves, was a soft blue energy that filled him with a curious warmth.

A glint of light caught his eye, and as he flipped to look over, he could have sworn he saw a great scything blade. But when his gaze shifted towards it, he saw nothing. Alan was so transfixed by her form as he looked back, he nearly jumped as she began to move. Leaning down beside his ear, she whispered softly, “You’ll be alright. You’ll find out what happened. Please let me sleep.” And as the last word fell from her lips, the energy ceased and Anna fell over. In panic, he returned his sight to the real world. Just as the dreamsight faded, he could see Anna’s velvet covered form blur and become dithered against the landscape.

As the warm feeling faded, so too did the pain. Feeling some liquid, presumably blood on his face, he wiped it clean but was surprised not to feel the sting of the wound. Scrambling to Anna’s side he looked down at her prone form. He paused only for an instant, studying her features devoid of the fear her attackers had brought. His gaze swept over every gentle curve in near-reverence of them. His mind pounding the dire nature of the situation back into the forefront, he gently shook her. “Anna.. wake up.. Anna?", he said in a slight panic.

Anna opened her eyes slowly, stretching slightly as though she’d been in a long slumber. “Alan? Oh! Did I faint?” Alan blinked slowly, his mind racing as he tried to figure what was going on. His eyes widened as it dawned on him that she must not remember everything. “Oh, yeah Anna. Chad and those bastards were going to hurt you, but I managed to get them to back off.”

The young woman arched a brow and half-smiled, “I have no idea what you did, but thanks. I’m glad you’re in one piece.” Then as the words fell from her lips her expression changed, showing her thoughts had shifted as well. “Oh.. well. I better get home.” She rose up and started to walk away from the scene. “Didn’t you want me to walk you home?", Alan called out. “No, I think I need to go home and try to forget this.", Anna replied, her voice wavering as she began walking again.

Sighing slightly, Alan headed back to reclaim his bag, no longer focused on the moment of pure sexual pleasure he had experienced, but that girl. ~What in the universe is going on? She had to have been a Fae, like me, but different somehow. What happened to her spirit then and why did it gray away like that?~ “...Ahh fuck.", Alan muttered as he slung his backpack up over his shoulder and started for home.

* * *

The swirling forms of chimera whistled around like leaves before the winds of autumn. A small angel-winged lion flew over and dropped a light bamboo sword into Alan’s hands. Looking in front of him, he saw a powerful blue-skinned man with tiny horns protruding through his midnight shaded hair. His enormous azure hands held a broadsword also fashioned of bamboo.

Hearing the sound of airy chimes, Alan charged his physically superior foe despite his better judgement. Lancing out the blade, he struck at the ribs of his larger opponent. The large man let out a brief grunt before smashing down his wood-like blade onto Alan’s shoulder with an unpleasant amount of force, knocking the boy to his knees and into unconsciousness.

As if floating above his body, the young man watched this display with horror in his eyes. Focusing became increasingly more difficult until the image became akin to a mosaic blur. But in that fraction of a second, with clarity, he could almost swear he saw Sarah’s butterfly wings attached a woman moving towards the pair.

When his eyes came back into focus, he looked around to see the familiar sweeping mists of Vrikari’s home. Sitting upon the small flat rock was the drake, sipping a cup of tea. “Well.. I see you’re starting to remember.” Alan furrowed his brow in a mix of confusion and irritation, “What the hell are you talking about Vrikari? I don’t understand!”

“See swirl boy, s’like this.. when you Chrysalised initially, that Sarah chick picked you up and took you under her wing. She practically devoured all the glamour from the change, though that’s pretty common practice kid. Anyways, she kinda showed you a few things and I hid the best I could. Thankfully she didn’t see me, but she purged your memory of the whole thing.” Alan looked gravely concerned by this news, “I don’t suppose you know why, do you?”

Vrikari shook his head mournfully, “Nah kid, didn’t really seem too obvious. Only guess I’ve got is she doesn’t want you to know what you learned already. But uh, I can’t really tell you what she made you forget.” The crease in Alan’s brow deepened, anger slowly gripping his heart. “And why the flackerin’ hell not?!”

“Swirly! Chill! For criminy sakes.. just let me explain. Fact is, even if I told you, when you woke up you wouldn’t remember a damned thing. She’s used some kinda chimerical treasure on you to inhibit the part of your human brain that’s holding those memories.", Vrikari explained as delicately as he could.

Alan launched into a tear of nearly incomprehensible profanity as that explanation sunk in. “Fuck.", he paused, “Alright, then is there anything you can tell me that is useful right now?” Vrikari curled his taloned hand over his chin. “Hmmm.. not really. Just keep your eyes open around Sarah. Don’t let that Sluagh girl get too far away. Oh and don’t eat the yellow snow.” The small creature chuckled openly, the sound resonating and growing more faint as it did.

“Sluagh? But Vrikari what do you mean?", Alan asked to no avail as consciousness devoured his dream whole.

Tearing back the sheets, Alan sat up and heaved a few lungfuls of air through his body trying to gather his bearings. Looking around his room, focus returned to his eyes and mind as he tried to remember all that he’d spoken to Vrikari about. An odd feeling, like mists whirling about his head in an attempt to hide the truth was shaken away by Alan. Oddly, he didn’t expect it to be so easy but he could remember his conversation with the small drake with perfect clarity.

~What the hell am I supposed to do now? Who or what is a Sluagh?~, Alan paused and just flopped back as it hit him. “Anna.", he said aloud in realization. ~I have to get closer to her somehow, if I just knew what made her so distant. I know that Sarah’s not telling me everything, but if I move too quickly without knowing more, it’ll fail miserably. I have no clue what’s going on with Laura now, I think she’s alright. Augh, so much to consider.~ Alan sighed slightly as he lay there in bed, trying to get back to sleep with little success.

* * *

Sarah stepped up the stone pathway to the small home, looking up at it’s quaint architecture. The small blue building was almost totally featureless, save for the number 14 displayed by metal fixtures and a well kept lawn. Ringing the doorbell, she heard it buzz loudly inside the door followed by the running of footsteps.

A moment later, Standing in front of Sarah was a well-built, strong chested man wearing little save a pair of shorts. “Good day, what did you want?” Her eyes examined the built form of the man in front of her. “I need to talk to Serena, now.” She accented the last word with a bit of authority, the servant obviously in some level of turmoil as to what to do.

“Mistress Serena is busy right now, she said she wasn’t to be disturbed.” He said uneasily, his voice wavering slightly. “Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear. I said I want to see Serena, NOW boy. I have little care for what orders she gave you, now move.” An unseen tendril of glamour tugged at the servant’s mind, his body responding to give way to the slender-formed woman.

Stepping in with a look of distaste for her treatment, Sarah looked around the very nicely decorated house. It seemed that the plain exterior of the home hid a luxurious space within. Just as she considered this fact, Sarah heard the reason why apparently Serena was not to be disturbed, her moans accompanied by that of a man. As her strong legs began to carry her up the stairs, she heard another male moan, a distinctly different one. Pausing only for a moment in confusion, she continued up the spiral staircase.

Sarah stood in the doorway, hands planted firmly on the hips of her haughty form. Looking in, her emerald gaze swept over three entangled forms. Serena rocked her petite body between two large well-build men. Her small, taut ass screwed back roughly against the shaft splitting her folds. At the same time, her pale blue eyes stared up at her lover with a playful and pretended innocence. Serena’s painted crimson lips suckled hungrily on the prick between them. Underneath her body, her large jutting breasts shook with each thrust from behind her.

Sarah cleared her throat loudly, capturing the attention of the carnally involved trip. “Having fun Serena?", Sarah asked with a bemused smirk playing over her lips. Serena pulled the cock from her mouth, her tongue swiping the precum from her lips. “Always.", the petite woman replied, smoothing her tousled long blonde hair.

“You don’t mind if I join you, do you?", Sarah asked as she removed her shirt, presuming an answer. Tugging the light fabric over her soft skin, she revealed her tits, barely restrained by the black lace underneath. Serena heaved in a breath before shaking her head. “Oh no, not one bit.” She knew full well that Sarah’s version of joining in meant dominating them all. But she also knew that fucking such a beautiful and sexually interesting woman was a rare treat indeed.

Sarah grinned devilishly, looking at the three aroused bodies before her. Turning slowly, she bent over to give them a lovely view as she lowered her jeans and panties. Smiling as she heard the hushed gasps of the young men, she invoked her Fae powers. “Slaves”, she intoned with a voice of authority, “what are your names?” “Brent.", one replied. “Brian.", said the other.

“I see. You two seem to have quite the resemblance, I’d imagine you’re brothers by the names.", she commented. Brian nodded as he began to explain, “Yeah. Brent and I share a lot of things, teams, booze, girlfriends, and now we both share Serena when she calls us over.” Sarah smirked at the continued entertainment, “Well understand that while I am here, the only thing you will share is my dominion over you.”

The young men both bowed their heads. “Yes mistress, we understand.", the spoke in unison out of an until then, unknown reflex. Serena sat there shaking her head as she still sat there, both their shafts being stroked by her expert hands. “Yeah yeah.. now that you’ve assured their..", Serena paused as she suppressed a laugh, “..loyalty, can we go back to what we were doing?”

“It would seem someone has forgotten who is the commoner, and who is noble of our kin.", Sarah barked as she stared down her lesser. “Allow me to remind you of your place.” With that her emerald eyes flashed with a short-lived light and seized Serena’s attention. Striding her alabaster form over to the covered 4-poster bed, Sarah laid down on the soft covers.

“Alright, Brent.. Brian, does this slut have you close to cumming?", Sarah asked with an expression that showed she had an idea in her plotting mind. Both of them nodded, answering in turn. “Yes mistress.” This drew a nod of approval from their Sidhe lady, “Excellent. Serena you will make them cum all over my beautiful chest and then have the honour of cleaning it with your tongue. You’d do well to remember that to touch a noblewoman as you do is a privlege, and a great one at that.”

Despite her look of annoyance at her treatment, it quickly gave way to the lust that burned eternally in Serena’s heart. Shifting slightly, she pointed both the teen’s cockheads down at Sarah’s teardrop shaped breasts. As her delicate hands squeezed over the lengths of their cocks, moving over the shafts with a practiced grace, Serena slinked out her pink kittenish tongue to pleasure Brent. Craning her neck downward, she sucked him back between her pouting lips, laving the tip of his prick delicately before swiftly shifting to his brother.

Serena gazed upon the pair with a twisted glint in her eyes as she watched the two young men. “Come on guys.. cum for me. You want to watch me lick it off her tits, don’t you?” Curling the flat of her tongue along the underside of Brian’s cock as she finished speaking, it proved too much for him, his seed spraying hard down Sarah’s neck and spilling over her breasts. Seeing the response, Serena ran her tongue in just the same way under Brent’s manhood, sending his jizz spurting over Sarah’s breasts, covering them in splotches of white cream. Wrapping her lips around their pricks and sucking hard, Serena drew a loud moan from them and the remnants of their seed from their shafts.

Looking up hopefully at her dominator, Serena asked. “Now mistress?” Sarah smiled mirthfully as she lay back against the soft sheets, running her fingers through the pooled sperm to coat her fingers lightly. Pushing the tip of her finger into her mouth, Sarah tasted the sweet, salty mixture and nodded. With that, Serena practically tore towards her Sidhe companion, tongue lapping greedily at the warm liquid coating Sarah’s ample chest. Humming with contentment at the taste, Serena swabbed her tongue over the alabaster flesh until it was clean save for her own spit. Running her hands over them, she wiped it away, taking the opportunity to grope Sarah’s tits as she drew back.

Sarah looked down with a satisfied smile on her face, her knees spread wide around Serena’s body. As Serena’s gaze trailed back down the lovely teen’s body, it joined Brian and Brent’s focused solely on the apex between her thighs. Sarah smiled as she watched them, her fingers drifting down to rub the length of her slit, drawing her moisture onto them. “All of you stay there a moment. Serena, what were you planning to do when I got here?”

Serena grinned lustily as she wrapped her hands around the two men’s shafts. She mused briefly at how hard they were, knowing they’d have recovered quite well with the spectacle before them. “I’d planned to have them fuck me at the same time.” Sarah smiled. “Hmmm.. yes, I could do to see that. You..", she intoned staring at Brent, “Come lay down beside me.” As she finished, she moved back slightly and patted the bed. Rather eagerly, Brent walked over and lay on the soft sheets. “Serena, get your lubricant..", the Sidhe commanded as she watched her Satyr companion. Serena coyly made an innocent expression, backed up by her posture. “I know you have it, now go get it.” With an airy chuckle, Serena walked over and withdrew a small tube from a wooden box and knelt on the bed over Brent’s length.

“Brian, take the lubricant and use it on yourself and Serena’s ass.", Sarah said, watching Serena’s expression light up as she did. The young woman’s expression changed sharply as she felt Brian’s lubricated fingertip rubbing over her asshole and then push inside it. Looking over the sexually charged threesome. Climbing over Brent’s face, Sarah smiled slightly, looking down as she began, “Start licking. Both of you fuck this little slut until she screams. Serena, pleasure my breasts.”

The petite teen sexpot captured Sarah’s breast in her mouth, letting her lips hungrily suck the bottom of the fleshen teardrops. Brent shot his tongue up into Sarah’s sex licking quickly over her slit as he pushed up into Serena’s. Brent moaned as he entered her, sending vibrations up his tongue and into Sarah. Brian wasted no time at all after Sarah’s order, pushing his cockhead against the small hole until it relaxed and consumed his prick. Serena moaned ferally around the tender flesh as she sucked it, bucking her entire body back against the probing lengths in her body.

Brent groaned in pleasure as Serena moved over his shaft, his tongue twitching inside Sarah’s slit. Reaching up with his hands he lightly pulled open Sarah’s labial lips and tongued deeper, his other hand lightly circling her clit. Shuddering slightly at the new movements below her, Sarah lifted her tits against Serena’s mouth. Pounding deeply in Serena’s ass, Brian began moving even faster against her, his body tightening and illiciting the same response from her.

The blonde pulled her lips from Sarah’s tits, clenching her teeth with a long, full moan. Throwing her entire body backward, she fucked herself on the twin cocks buried deep inside of her. Brian knelt down slightly and reared back his hips, pounding harder into Serena’s ass. Both Brent and Serena, spurred on by their pleasure began redoubling their efforts on Sarah’s curvaceous body.

Moans echoed through the room as the teens squirmed and writhed their bodies against one another. Serena wailed loudly as the two men slid deep into her, both her holes trying to squeeze the cum from them. Brent and Brian respectively breathing hoarsely as they tried to resist the clenching muscles around them. Sarah drew up the Sovereign energy as the pleasure in her noble body crested. “When you feel someone cum, you will feel the greatest sexual pleasure you’ve ever known.”

Each of them heard the words her silvery voice spoke, drawn even deeper into the pleasure around them. Sarah cupped her hands up under her breasts, Serena biting her nipples softly as Brent worked his tongue in a frenzy over her clit. The tension rising in her body, Sarah let out a long, breathy moan as her honey flowed over Brent’s tongue. In a wave of pure ecstacy, he shot his load deep into Serena’s waiting depths for five or six seconds straight.

As Brent’s cum flowed freely inside her, Serena let out a long wail that filled the house, her pussy and ass spasming around the cocks impaling her. Brian joined the group in their joy as Serena’s ass milked the warm liquid from his cock, oozing deeply into her ass.

Slowly, the group began to distangle. The brothers withdrew from Serena’s body and stood up. The petite teen herself lay on the sheets, catching her breath as she wiped a light sheen of sweat from her forehead. Despite being that tired, the young nymphette plunged her fingers deep inside of her pussy and slipped around. Gathering some of the sex cream on her fingers, Serena withdrew them and sucked at the cum hungrily. Sarah watched them all with a bit of amusement, enjoying the aftereffects of her orgasm. Rather matter of factly, she gave Serena a look to indicate she needed a word with her.

Serena smiled at her two man servants, fingering her slit to coat them again. She waved her cum coated fingers dismissively at the pair. “Go on you two. I’ll be along later.", she said mischieveously, the lust already glinting in her eyes anew. Sarah watched her with a slight shake of the head. “Only you would use your.. devotees for such menial tasks all the time.” Serena looked over at her Sidhe friend with an amused grin, licking the juices from her fingers before speaking. “You have your ways, I have mine. And knowing your ways, I’m betting this visit wasn’t just about pleasure. But mmm..", Serena paused as she purred seductively, “..you know I love the pleasure.”

Sarah rolled her eyes sarcastically. “Yes, I’m shocked really. And yes you’re right, I am here on business at least partially..", she uttered as her lips nipped gently on Serena’s ear, “..I need you to keep an eye on someone, find out what they’re up to. And perhaps, ensure a little loyalty with your talents. I can provide ample payment.” She said, arching her back, pushing her chest out as if to accent the point.

“Oooh... payment in sexual favours AND money.", Serena gushed as her hands roamed freely over the offered skin, “..So, who am I keeping an eye on?”

* * *

Alan sat quietly in his mathematics class, looking over the trinomial equations distastefully. He occasionally scrawled a few numbers down if only to give the illusion that he was working, his mind elsewhere. He couldn’t help but let his mind rest squarely on the two Fae he’d come across already. On the one hand he had Sarah, the one who had been at least somewhat open with him. On the other hand, it was painfully obvious she was hiding something that was awfully important as well.

Even so, he couldn’t get his mind off of Anna to save his life. There was something about her which seemed to grab his attention. When he’d seen her around before, she always seemed to be a little depressed. Oddly enough, she’d seemed somehow serene just before she dithered out. But, he couldn’t debate that right afterwards she was even more dismal than before.

Alan sighed briefly as he stirred himself from his thought, forcing the lead to the page to scrawl another number down. Like music to his ears, the usually irritating bell freed him from the class. Hastily picking up his belongings he trudged out and leaned against the wall, letting his classmates pass. Taking a few deep breaths, Alan tried to calm himself knowing he at least had his lunch period to rest.

As he turned and began to walk towards the cafeteria to eat, he was greeted by the sight of a changed Anna. He scarcely recognized her without her black make-up around her eyes or dark lipstick. Her mostly black motif had been replaced by a simple purple shirt and a pair of jeans. She walked with a few other girls, smiling and nodding but it wasn’t hard to the smile was insincere. Even so, the others just prattled on and ignored the expression.

He felt something tug inside of him, a feeling of complete and utter pity. Resisting the urge to go and talk to her, knowing how awkward it would be, Alan turned towards the stairwell and forced his thoughts to lunch. Heading through the blue doors, the scent of the cafeteria food flooded his senses. For an instant he almost felt some sense of comfort, but just as he turned the last flight of stairs, a hand gripped at his arm and pulled.

Alan reared back his fist in reflex and then stopped dead as he saw Laura standing in front of him. “Alan!", she quipped, “It’s me, calm down. You look like you’re afraid for your life or something.” He just sighed as he lowered his arm to his side. “It’s been a long couple of days Laura, that’s all. What’d you need?”

“Well, it’s about the study session we had last week. All I remember is looking over physics for like an hour. There’s a few hours missing in there and I just thought it was kinda weird.” Alan cursed himself, realizing he’d forgot that she’d have a memory gap. “I see, well I don’t think you were into the hemlock again, were you?", he joked as he attempted to pass it off. “No, Alan, I’m serious here. The only thing I can think about is this urge to do this..”

As the words fell from her lips, she practically jammed them against Alan’s. As she sandwiched him between her body and the wall, her lips seized his before a protest could even be uttered. He pulled back and shook his head slightly. “Whoa! Laura, where’s this coming from?” Laura stepped back, looking a bit shocked herself. “I.. I’m not sure. That’s why I wanted to have lunch with you and maybe talk it over.”

Alan nodded slowly and began walking back towards the door to the hallway. An instant later he felt Laura’s arm around his waist, her body curled against his side. He squirmed slightly uncomfortably, the movement seeming totally lost on his enarmoured companion. “Umm, Laura could you let go for a second?”

The young woman screwed up her face, the disappointment obvious on her features. But with a brief nod, she released her hold on Alan and drew back slightly. Standing there, massaging his temples, Alan began to consider how exactly he’d gotten himself into this mess. Believing that it would perhaps be a very good idea for now, he reached behind his neck and removed the Pendant of Sovereign, tugging it from his shirt. “That.. that necklace. I remember that..", Laura said quietly, eyes flitting over it with obvious interest. “Erm, yes. It’s a long story Laura, but why don’t we have lunch outside?”

After silently moving through the lines of the food concession in the cafeteria, Alan stood and waited for Laura at their end. Looking over her pale form, she saw she carried herself somewhat differently. Her eyes were slightly more downward cast, her entire posture seeming a little more submissive than the day before. As the thoughts of worry crept into Alan’s mind, it raced with paranoia, afraid of what might happen if Laura remembered what happened.

“Alan!", the young asian man heard as a hand clapped his shoulder, shaking him from his thoughts. His eyes focused back into reality and looked up to see Craig. “Oh hey man, what’s up?", he said as a smile forced it’s way onto his lips. “I could ask you the same thing, looks like you’re thinkin’ something life or death over here. It’s only lunch, the cafeteria food isn’t that bad.” Alan chuckled briefly as his best friend broke the tension in his own mind. “Ha, yeah well, it’s cool man. Listen, I gotta have a chat with Laura, can we catch up a little later?” Craig nudged Alan’s side with his elbow. “Yeah, gettin’ a little friendly with her now are ya?” Alan shook his head, “Y’know, I’m not sure if I want to anymore. It’s a long story.” Craig eyed his friend with a surprised expression. “Heh, yeah whatever. Sometimes I don’t know how to make heads or tails out of you man.” They both laughed heartily as Laura made her way out of the cashier’s line.

“Ready to go?", she inquired. Alan only nodded an affirmative and headed for the cafeteria door, holding it open for his female companion. As the pair headed out towards a small patch of trees on the open field of Parkside High, Alan spied a grouping of larger men by the school’s side. It was one of Chad’s friends trying to explain everything they’d done the day before. Alan smirked in satisfaction, ~Alright, so maybe not all of this Sovereign control will turn out badly after all.~

* * *

Sweet merciful crap! Only 6 months later and chapter 4 is done. To those of you still loyally reading from almost a year ago, I thank you a great deal for your patience. Between personal life, creativity drought and a lot of other little things, it’s been hard. If you want to know what, I may in fact put it up on my website.

But, I believe that I am now back and as you can see, Alan has some problems on his hands. What exactly is going on with Anna? What does Sarah have to hide? And why after shunning him, is Laura now acting this way with Alan? Welcome back to the story, I hope you stick around to find out.