The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Axiom of Eroticism: Episode 1

F/F MC

Synapsis: A series following the adventures of 2 detectives as they stumble across the dangerous world of erotic mind control

Jasmine Kasmarski and Lori Bettendorf were on a hot streak lately. They were the first ever female-female detective pairing for precinct 218 in Chicago. Director of Operations Calvin Miller was a little hesitant at first to pair the 2 together, but realizing the background of each officer made it an easier decision. Jasmine, or Jazz as she was called, grew up in a family of officers, from her dad to her 3 older brothers, everyone of them had been a cop on one level or another. Her dad was hard nosed DEA officer and her brothers followed similar paths ranging from Sergeant of the K-9 unit to captain of the S.W.A.T. Team, but Jasmine wanted something more. While growing up, fighting crime seemed like all she ever heard about or knew. She went through life with not a passion for fighting crime, but more of one for pleasing her dad. She fumbled through all the mandatory schooling and tests to first become a beat cop. She then set her goals high and instead of earning her promotions, shethought a easier path would be to sleep her way to the top. Jasmine was blessed with C-cup breasts, a slim figure, and long dark auburn hair, her Latin background only added to her attractivness to her male superiors. Police officers weren’t adverse to her sexuality, even so that the higher she went up the ladder, the easier she found it for someone to write her a glowing reference page or to even give her a job right on the spot. After 3 years of working the system, Jasmine finally found her way into the office of the FBI, where the director of operations looked at her resume, noticing things such as “high intellect for high powered weapons handling” and “wide range of skilled hand to hand combat tactics” from various high powered figures in the police and one beaming referral from the mayor himself, that he immediately hired Jazz without continuing the routine testing procedures.

Lori on the other hand never had anything handed to her. Not that she wasn’t attractive, but she never used her sexuality to gain an advantage. She grew up in a broken home in which her father was a drunk. After being taking away by social services she went through the adaptation system, going from home to home until she was finally 18 and could make her own choices. She loved the idea of being a officer and helping rid the world of people like her parents, so the obvious choice in her mind was to become a cop. She worked at a steal mill in the day time and then at night would take the necessary courses to train for officer training. After 4 years, she finally got accepted into police academy. Her body had already been toned from her steal mill days and she flew through the physical activities in the academy with ease. After the academy she got her first assignment as a regular beat cop officer. She waited her turn and then came promotion after promotion earning each one with hardwork and savvy. At about age 39, her chance finally came to earn a spot at the big time, the FBI. Even at an older age, Lori found it was easy to keep her body in shape. Jokingly she was called a milf by her partners, even though she was never a mom. Knowing it was important to keep up with looks so no one would mistake her for a lesbian, as that was always the rumor with good female cops, Lori always kept up with her appearance. She left her blonde hair cut short (so it would never get in the way) and wore a bit too much makeup, making her look a bit whorish, but since she never had a mother who could show her these things, she did the best she could do with little know-how. She passed all the FBI’s tests with flying colors and finally earned her place. She had made it to the level in which she would be stopping significant crimes that mattered. Lori walked around with a chip on her shoulder, feeling that she worked harder then anyone to make it and no one would ever take that awayfrom her, so she

Now D.O. Miller was no dummy, he knew that these 2 women could compliment each other better then pairing them up with any man in the department would ever do. The toughness of Lori balanced out with the supposed skills of Jasmine would be and should be a great combination.

From mission 1, these 2 put together a slue of victories. For 3 months straight the duo was stopping more crime then the entire department had in a whole year. There most recent bust was on someone calling himself “the great graham”. Graham was a hypnotist by day and at night was running a meth workshop out of his home and adding some sort of special ingredient that made the product easily used and making his users mindless slaves of his.

On the day of the big bust the 2 sat in a van staking out Graham’s house ready to pounce at a moments notice. Lori had called in backup and was waiting for them to arrive before making her move, just like the FBI handbook had laid out for her to do. Jazz sensed that there was no immediate danger from the smallish build hypnotist and was eager to finally set herself apart from the team as the dominate one of the two.

“Hey girl, backup is taking all day, I think its time for this guy to go down, right here and right now” said Jasmine as she burst through the van doors and ran straight for the house.

Startled as to what Jasmine said Lori could only yell, “Jazz waaaaiiiiiit, we have to do this by the book” but she was a tad to late as Jasmine had already kicked in the kicked in the front door and headed in the house.

Not wanting to leave her partner out on limb, Lori had no choice but to grab her gun and head in after her....“damn” she thought “now my partner is trying to play superwomen”, as she slowly walked into the dimly lit house.

Looking around trying to be a little more subtle then her partner, Lori noticed she couldn’t see anything accept for light leading to the back room of the house.

“Freeze dirt bag” was the only thing Lori heard as she continued to walk in, and she knew it had to be her partner, so she followed quickly to make she things were all right. When she finally reached the back room she saw her partner holding a gun on a man with his back turned and three nude women kneeling before him. Before she could even react one of the women bolted out of the back door.

“Stay here and finish this up hun while I catch her” is all Jasmine said as she chased the women out of the back door.

Lori was left stunned and kept pointing the gun at the back of the mysterious man. The two remaining girls, without a word being spoken, then charged her. Lori, being well versed in martial arts, easily handled the civilians and had them handcuffed in no time. She noticed the Graham was still standing with his back to her, mixing chemicals furiously, almost as if he hadn’t noticed anyone had entered the room and broken his concentration.

“Are you death? I Believe my partner told you to freeze” Lori said in a stern voice.

Noticing that the man was ignoring her made Lori even more angered, “Stop right now asshole and turn around slowly” she said louder as she started to approach him.

Graham finally stopped and slowly turned around. “Ok you got me, after all I’m done right now anyway so I’ll cooperate” he said slowly turning.

“You bet you’re do—", Lori couldn’t finish her statement as each girl, which she thought had been knocked unconscious, reached up and grabbed both of her arms. Graham, picking up the solution he was working on, spun around and threw the oily mixture in Lori’s face.

Lori was left speechless as her mind was being overwhelmed with visions of sex and human slavery. Her body was also reacting, her nipples started to harden and her skin had a mild body buzz. She couldn’t concentrate anymore and dropped her gun at her side as the man walked closer to her chanting something that she couldn’t make out.

Before Graham could put his hands on Lori, he was klunked on the back of the head by Jasmine’s pistol, leaving him out cold. Right when this happened, the backup finally arrived and helped Jasmine round up the 2 nude girls and the unconscious Graham and bring them in for questioning.

As some members of the FBI helped Lori wash off the substance on her face, Sergeant Chung started to talk in private to Jazz within Lori’s distance of hearing.

“Jazz your reckless disregard of the rules could have cost us this entire case, BUT since you did save your partner and we were able to get nearly every piece of equipment, you could get a accommodation for this” Chung said “Miller should be very pleased with you”

Lori, overhearing this, couldn’t have been more pissed. It seemed like everything she had ever been taught had just went down the tubes and being blatantly irresponsible got you some where.

“By the way jazz, what ever happened to the other girl?” Said Chung

“Oh, I could have gotten her, but I heard the commotion back in the house and decided to save little old Lori here”. Jasmine said with a chuckle, even though in the back of her mind she knew she chased the girl for as long as she could before her lack of physical training finally caught up to her. In fact, it was totally by chance that she had even came back to the house and stumbled upon her partner’s peril, but no one had to know that. “I’m sure that a naked girl running down the street shouldn’t be too hard to find anyway” Jasmine added with a wink.

The next night, back at headquarters, Lori was fuming in her seat, as guy after guy came over to congratulate jasmine on her job, but Lori kept her mouth shut. She wasn’t one to point out flaws in someone, she just wanted to do the best that she could do to get noticed herself.

Seeing the crowd of men circled around Jasmine’s desk only infuriated Lori more. “Look at her, flirting with every guy in the room” she thought, “if these guys really knew anything, they would realize that I’ve been the one caring her, not the other way around”. “It’s my time to shine and I don’t need her holding me back any more”

Knowing that the other 2 girls were in detox and she still had to go through the process didn’t matter much to Lori. “I know I have to follow regulations and go through full detox before I start an official mission, but what has that gotten me so far?” She thought, “I was only exposed to those chemicals for a short time, so I know they couldn’t have done to much damage to me.” “I still feel a bit light headed, but I’m going to go out and find that other girl and bring her back here, that should bring me some much deserved recognition”

Lori quietly and stealthily stepped out of headquarters and started her very own personal mission to retrieve the missing girl WITHOUT the help of any partner.

* * *

That night, Lori followed her only lead, and headed to “club blue” where she discovered that recently the owner of the club had sold it to a lady named Patricia for virtually nothing. What intrigued Lori even more was the fact that reportedly people were seen going into the back entrance of the club and leaving minutes latter with dopey looks on their faces.

Lori parked her car and entered the club. She noticed that it was a gothic club, with people wearing everything form studded dog collars to skimp leather dominatrix outfits that left little to the imagination. She felt completely out of place and stuck out like a sore thumb in her plan T-shirt, sport coat, and jeans, but she was on official FBI business and was there for work not fun. She immediately went to up the bartender and asked to speak the owner. The bartender gave a puzzled look and asked “why the heck didn’t you just go around back like all the others” before hoping over the bar and leading Lori down a dimly lit hallway.

Lori noticed that there was a familiar smell in the air, it was the same smell she experienced back in the house. The bartender then said, “she’s right behind this door, and I think you’re in luck tonight, its been slow and you should be her only customer for right now.”

As the bartender left, Lori felt a slight thrill in her body as she waited cautiously outside the door. She dismissed the effect as just a high for nabbing another criminal, however she hadn’t forgot all her FBI training for this mission, and before she left she took a newly developed device from the mind control department that should help her out in case the substance was spilled on her again.

The device was a small ear plug device, similar in fashion to hearing aid, but covered not only her ear, but also particially her cheek. It was built to drain out any type of effects that mind control would have on someone, but was also very new and still had some bugs in it. She fastened the device to her ear and hoped for the best before she entered.

Lori flung open the door and saw one of the most amazing looking women she had ever seen. She was garnered in a black boot leggings, a leather bra that only circled around her nipples, and panties to match. She had a very short hair and her body looked like the spinning image of Elveria from the old 80’s sitcom.

“Are you Patrica.....Patricia Paxon, the owner of this club?”

“Why yes little one, but my you look very different from my usual customers, how did you hear about me?", Patricia responded.

“I didn’t come here to be a customer, I came here to shut your little operation down and bring you in with the rest of Graham’s cohorts” said Lori in response

“Ahh, now I remember you, you were detective that was with that little latina one.” “Partners is the phrase that is usually used isn’t it”. “How fitting for a pair of lesbians to be classified as...partners”

“We are hardly lesbians, Me and my partner are a purely professional relationship, err in fact, it’s none of your business.” “Now we can either do this the hard way, or you can come along the easy way and get the detox and help you need to become clean again”.

“Hmm, well since I’m easy anyways, I’ll let you take me in the easy way”

Lori was very pleased, she finally would get some of the respect that she felt she was lacking. Being overly confident in her abilities, Lori but down her guard as she approached the buxom beauty to put one hand into the handcuffs. As she reached around for the other hand, Patricia grabbed Lori’s unsuspecting arm and turned her around, then injected the contents of a hidden syringe in Lori’s butt.

Lori dropped her knees as the chemicals quickly took hold of her body. Patricia of course took no haste in grabbing the handcuff key from Lori’s belt and unlocking her own wrist.

“Or maybe this way will be the easiest” Patricia giggled as her she knew her enhanced form of meth was taking control of Lori’s mind and body.

“Oh little one, you must be very strong, by now the new meth should be making you want to rip your clothes off and plunge your fingers into your little pussy, but you seem to be fighting off its effects somehow”.

Lori’s mind was spinning, she was being bombarded with images of anal rape and sex more times then she could keep up with. The inhibitor she was wearing was her only connection to the conscious world and helped her stream these images out for being ones of fantasy. She knew that these images weren’t real, but it was becoming harder and harder to distinguish that.

“You see little one”, Patricia interjected, as Lori was struggling against herself from these feelings, “this knew version of meth makes your body heavily addicted, and also opens your mind up to want, no, need your most disgusting sexual feelings that lie in the back of your mind to come out.” “You see, the more of a sexual vile desires you have hidden, the more it will come out with this”, Patricia said as she started to lift Lori’s shirt and play with her nipples.

“Ahh your body is already responding to the images” “Look how hard your nipples are and lets see..” Patricia unzipped Lori’s pants and dipped her fingers in “ahh your as slick as baby oil on a doorknob”.

Lori was trying to fight off Patrica’s advances by grabbing her arms as Patrica played with her body, but the drug left her as weak as a kitten and Patrica easily pushed her hands away.

“Another thing with this new meth little one, It can be taken topically too, meaning just a drop on your skin can have your mind melting in mush in mer hours”. Patrica said as she was about to apply more meth to Lori’s skin by lifting the hair exposing her ear....and the FBI’s device.

“Oh what is this little one” Patrica said “must be something you guys cooked up to combat effects of mind control, that must be why your still struggling and haven’t submitted yet.” “Well before Graham took over me, I used to be a weapons inspector for the marines, so I know how to adjust this juuuuust right so it will have the opposite effect.”

Patricia was well versed in technology and easily preyed off the covering of the instrument and found its inner workings. In just a few minutes, Patricia had figured out the control center of the device and adjusted as too instead of blocking out mind control, it would make images Lori had seen in her head even more profound.

Now Lori was seeing visions in her head of herself being dominated by men, rapped in the ass, licking the bar feet of women, everything that was her concealed secret hungers. Patricia now easily removed all of Lori’s clothing and laid her on the couch set up in the back room.

“No, please stop, I’m a good cop” is all Lori could meagerly grunt out as she was laid down.

“Why stop now when we have just begun” laughed patricia as she began to pour the meth oil to the naked body of Lori and rub it in.

Lori could just moan as her body started to glisten from the oil. Patrica also removed her own outfit and stood in front of the nude cop. She then applied the meth oil to her own skin and hopped on top of Lori face to face and started to whisper in her ear and kiss her face.

“Obey me, your mind is being taken over and there is nothing you can do about it.” “Right now you are becoming addicted to the meth and you need a sexual release.” “Obey me little one and have your inner most sexual desires awaken.”

With that, Patricia sat back down in her chair and motioned for Lori to crawl over to her. Lori did as she was told but kept whispering “no please no, I never wanted this”.

“It doesn’t matter what you want now little one, your will is mine now and you will do anything I ask in order to taste it again”, “you know what they say the first hit is free” Patricia added as she began to pour the oily meth substance over her pussy letting it drip to floor.

“Show me how bad you want it, obey me and come lick it off my lovely little pussy, you know you want it”

Lori could do nothing as her body responded to the mixed smell of pussy and the meth oil, she slowly lowered her head into Patricia’s lap. Trying her hardest not to indulge to her inner most desires, she fought with ever fiber of her being not to lower her head enough to actually touch Patricia, but Patricia didn’t care how hard Lori fought, as she gently forced her head into her pussy. Soon Lori’s will was gone as she began to lick furiously, trying to get every drop of meth.

“Mmm that feels so good, are you sure you’re not a lesbian” patricia said, “tell me my new little slave what do you want most in the world right now”

Lori could no longer fight as she revealed what the drug had made her mind see. Patricia then dipped a close by dildo in the meth oil and pushed Lori to the ground. Spreading Lori’s legs, Patricia then plunged the 9 inch dildo deep into Lori’s very accepting vagina. Patricia ruthelessly filled up Lori with the dildo, letting the walls of her pussy soak up the meth oil mixture. In and out slowly at first, over and over and faster and faster until the presure in Lori’s pussy was too much.

“As soon as you orgasm you will be mine forever” Patricia said as she took the dildo out of Lori’s vagina and began to rape her asshole, just like Lori had described to her. Lori’s pussy ached for more of the dildo but her ass was spreading apart easily as it accepted its first time pentration. Lori was flooded with feelings of sex and her mind was numb and accepting her new role as a sex toy.

The feelings were too much for Lori to bare as she came fourth with the most mind shattering orgasm she had ever experienced. For an hour straight the women took turns pleasing each other with each ones sexual desires.

After each had satisfied the other Patricia held her new slave Lori in her arms like a child and explained how Graham was good, but got to confident, and that was his ultimate demise.

“Little one, I’m going to use you to help me sell this meth without any interruptions from the FBI, how would you like that”

Lori now a changed women simply replied “yes mistress”. In a night, Lori had gone from a tough cop to a meek kitten addicted to meth and her new mistress. She would do anything to keep her mistress happy and to keep her body content with meth.

“Now we just have to figure a way to get your partner out of the way....”