The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Axiom or Eroticism: Episode 2

M/F F/F MC

Synapsis: Episode 2 of the series following the adventures of 2 detectives as they stumble across the dangerous world of erotic mind control.

It is recommended that you read episode1 in order to have a better understand of this one, although the story should be enjoyable if you don’t.

Lori strode into the office wearing something completely different from what her peers were use to. Instead of her usual jeans and T-shirt appearance, she was decked out in a black halter top and mini skirt. She had also exchanged her plain white gym shoes for knee long leather boots. Instead of the free flowing short cut, Lori’s hair was now slicked back and looked as if it were bleached an even brighter shade of platinum blonde. One other noticeable, was a collar around her neck, thin in making and black leather. It was something that went unnoticed by most as just an accessory to her outfit, but it had more importance to her then anything she was wearing. Victoria had implanted a 2 tiny needle into the 2 sides of the collar that ejected whenever she were to push a button. The needle carried with it the pleasure that Lori needed, and would plunge right into the coronary artery of her neck and release the meth chemical mixture whenever Victoria saw fit. This was Victoria’s way ofkeeping Lori docile and addicted without having to actually be in the room with her.

Lori sat down at her desk and contemplated what she was actually about to do. Her mind was still her own as the effects of the meth would wear off, but as her high came down and she was able to think for herself, her addiction to it also grew. At this time, she knew that what she was about to do was wrong, but she needed the meth more then anything in her life now. Victoria made sure of that with repeated injections and topic rubbings of it on Lori the day before.

LT. Chung came over sitting on Lori’s desk and asked “Hey Lori, what’s with the new outfit, I like it but do you really think its suitable for the FBI?”

Lori shrugged and answered back “My look doesn’t effect how I do my job right?” “So what does it matter what I wear.”

Chung just looked back seemingly in a small shock as to Lori’s first time ever being out of FBI regulations and replied “Well its your job and you do it well, just make sure D.O. Miller doesn’t see you today, those old timers are major sticklers about the rules.”

“Trust me, I will see Miller today, and my appearance will be the last thing he has to complain about.” “By the way, where is Jazz today?” Lori replied.

“Jazz told us she was with you and on the lookout for that women who got away” Chung answered.

“So she is glory hogging again, that bitch”

Chung was in disbelief now at Lori, never before had he even seen a hint of dislike between the two, but before he could answer back a lady walked into headquarters and grabbed Chung by the arm.

“Are you LT. Chung?” She asked

Chung sprang around startled. “Yes I am, what seems to be the problem miss?”

Chung may have been caught off guard by this, but Lori knew exactly what was happening and who the lady was. She looked up from her seat and saw her new mistress standing there having a conversation with Chung.

“I need to talk to you right away, I think my brother is dealing narcotics from China and its starting to tear apart our family”. Victoria said pulling Chung on the arm, “is there somewhere private we can talk, please”.

“Well that is usually something for the DEA ma’am, but I’m sure I can help you.” “Lori, excuse me while I help this lady with her problem” Chung said looking back down to Lori.

Lori knew that the plan was coming into effect, that now she was to do her part. She wondered in the seconds from when her mistress arrived till now, if it could really be possible to take apart the FBI from the inside. Something inside her knew what she was doing was wrong, but she was comforted by the thought that it was a strong force and some how justice would prevail. Even more so then those thoughts were even stronger ones of actually accomplishing the plan. Seeing in her evil implanted minds eye officer after officer enslaved, kneeling to their mistress....her mistress. Those thoughts are what drove Lori and made her legs slick with her own juices as she sat there. She wasn’t sure what she wanted anymore, the only thing for sure she wanted was more meth and obeying Victoria was her only way to get it.

“Its ok Chung, at least I see Dr. Philips over there, I need her help with the new MCD devices, the one I tried has some bugs in it”.

Chung was about to lead Victoria into his office, but stopped in his tracks and turned back to Lori “You know those are prototypes Lori, they shouldn’t have even been taken out of head quarters yet”.

Lori ignored him as she walked into the experimental equipment laboratory.

“Please sir, I need to talk to you now” Victoria passionately said. Chung complied, making a mental note to himself to talk to Lori later about the MCD device and lead Victoria into his office.

“Hey Maggie you got a second, I have a question about the MCD device” Lori said as she entered the lab.

“Sure hun, just give me a second to finish up and I’ll be right with you” Maggie Philips responded back.

Dr. Maggie Phillips was the head of the whole experimental weapons department and was the engineer who invented the MCD device. She devoted her life to her work, even so much that she never had a boyfriend or even a lover. Just upon looking at Maggie, one would have never have guessed that she was a 29 year old virgin, despite the clothes she wore every man on the force noticed when she took off her lab coat she had a pretty nice body and if she ever started to wear makeup her natural beauty would be enhanced. Maggie was the must antisocial member of the force, but her work spoke volumes about herself and showed she was a driven person.

Lori had second thoughts of what she was about to do, so much as a small single tear rolled down her cheek as she stood behind the doctor with the MCD in hand. An inner struggle had begun and her thoughts were becoming less cloudy. Reason was starting to win over the lust she needed for her meth addiction. Although right before Lori had a chance to do anything about her new feelings of clarity, she felt two tiny thin needles prick through her skin from opposite sides of the collar, delivering with it a great amount of the super meth. It was as if Victoria had known exactly when the dose wore off, and triggered the collar from a different room to keep her slave meek and obedient even when she wasn’t there.

Lori felt the rush in her blood and her mind fill with images of violent sex yet again. Her nipples became hard and her shirt felt tight and taunt on her body. Her head rolled back and she let out a soft muffled moan.

Upon hearing the sound Maggie looked up from what she was doing, and without turning simply stated, “I said I would be right there Lori, just give me a minute”, mistaking the sexual moan for one of displeasure at having to wait.

Lori quickly whipped away the tear from her eye and made her way till she was standing directly in back of Doctor Maggie Phillips.

“Well the minute is up hun, in more ways then one” Lori said as she violently grabbed Maggie’s head with one hand and slipped on the MCD device with the other.

Maggie had no training for hand to hand combat and was taken at total surprise by this attack, leaving her helpless to the enhancements that Victoria had made on the device. In a matter of mere seconds Maggie was lying on the floor with her head in Lori’s lap as she meekly tried to pull the device off to no avail. Lori knew exactly how long the device would take in order to render its victims helpless and as soon as Maggie’s arms went limp then Lori’s job was about to begin.

Maggie could see images of herself in her mind, forced to give oral sex on men and women, being dragged around and put on display in a dungeon, and getting every sexual organ she had pierced and played with, including her clit and nipples.

Lori knew they were the only 2 people in the lab at the time and began to pull of Maggie’s lab coat and get a out a vile of the meth. Before she began she placed a collar around Maggies neck, that was identical to the one she was wearing.

* * *

Back in LT Chung’s office, Victoria had already began to tell a bogus story about her brother and his dealings in drug trafficking. She was really putting on a great act for the Lieutenant. Her eyes were watering up and Chung really felt as if this lady was in deep distress.

The big finish to her performance was when she fell into Chung’s arms crying. Chung, being good officer, wanted to console her in any way he could so he began to hug her back. Victoria placed her cheek on top of his, but he noticed something. There was a liquid on her cheek, but Chung just thought it was from her tears until his skin started to tingle.

Chung then sprang back in surprise and said “what the heck is this stuff all over your cheek”. He began to rub his cheek, unknowingly doing more damage then good.

“I’m not sure what you’re talking about my darling, does it feel good?” Victoria responded.

Chung found his mind was starting to wonder as his skin was continuing to tingle. “I’m n....ot.........suu..re”was the only response he could muster.

“Well let me help you darling” Victoria said as she started to unbutton his shirt and smear more of the liquid substance on his chest from her cheek.

“Mmm you’re body feels good to me darling, are you sure you don’t know if I feel good to you?” She responded

“What in the world are you doing to me” he coughed out

“I’m making you feel good, just lay back and enjoy it” Victoria said as she got Chung topless and started to unbuckle his pants.

“Oh my you are a healthy boy” Victoria said with surprise as she took out Chung’s enlarged erection from his pants. She then reached in her bag and applied some of the meth solution to her own lips and poured a little bit in her mouth, but made sure not to swallow any. Chung could only sit there helpless as this women undressed him and played with his body in his own private office.

Victoria knelt in front of Chung and greedily grabbed his erect penis and played with it as Chung moaned. “Now doesn’t that feel better darling, but I can make you feel even better.” And with that, she began to place his entire cock in her mouth and rub the meth oil over it with her tongue. She made sure she had expertly soaked his cock in her mouth by spitting the meth onto the tip of Chung’s cock. She continued to abuse his penis with her mouth and the meth oil until she feel his cock reacting as if it were ready to spring forth with an orgasm.

Right when she knew he was on the brink, she stopped her oral assault and began to take off her own clothes.

“Darling I made you feel good right?” She asked

Chung could barely respond as his eyes seemed to have glossed over and meekly said “yes” as more of a whisper then a response.

“Well then let me make you feel even better” Victoria said as she lowered her own pussy on top of his pulsating erect penis. The feeling of going from the cold of the meth oil to the warmth of Victoria’s pussy was almost too much for Chung to handle. She began to ride his cock, up and down, until she could tell that Chung himself was getting into it. He began to grab her ass and force himself deeper and deeper into Victoria. Again, Victoria could feel Chung was on the brink of orgasm and stood up and looked into his eyes.

“You feel good darling, but trust me and I can make you feel much better, you would like that right?” She said

“God Yes” was Chungs response as he needed to cum more then anything now.

With that Victoria grabbed her bag once again and pulled out a collar. She looked down and actually noticed that she had gotten a little bit to excited from this and had actually squirted a little bit of pre-cum on to Chung’s leg and penis.

“Look what you did”. “You made your mistress all nice and excited for you” She said as she began to sit back down on Chung’s cock.

“And you know I’m your mistress now don’t you”

“Say it for me, say who owns you now”

Chung unable to think clearly anymore simply replied “You’re.....you’re my mistress, you ...own me.”

Upon hearing that Victoria snapped the collar around Chung’s neck and rode the helpless man even harder. She tightened her own pussy around his cock and said “cum inside me slave” and with that Chung burst free with a deep and hard orgasm, shouting his warm cum deep inside her as his penis finally was allowed to spring free. Victoria also was lost in the lust of the moment as she sprung with a powerful orgasm herself, showing off her ability to actually have a female ejaculation and covering his cock in her own juiced.

After their encounter Victoria still laid on top of Chung’s cock patting his head “Now my sweet, everything is coming into fruition.” As she said that, she brought forth 2 remote control’s and pressed both buttons on them.

* * *

While back in the lab, Lori had already removed every piece of Maggie’s clothes and was lying on top of the helpless women whispering new instruction into her ear.

“Victoria is your mistress, she is all knowing” Lori said

Maggie was doing a great job of fighting off the MCD devices effects and even though she now had no control over her own body she could still respond in the negative. “No I ....wont let ....you do this....to me.” Came Maggie’s only response. Lori thought since Maggie was the inventor of the MCD she must know some type of mental defense against it. However, as soon as she thought that, she felt another pang in her neck and felt the same rush that she always did from her meth induced state. She also saw the same look on Maggie’s face however, and knew that the collar had finally come to life for her.

Maggie was now more then receptive to the oral commands as Lori slid down her body and started an oral assault of her own on Maggie’s vulnerable pussy. Lori didn’t hold back as her tongue worked circles on Maggie’s swollen clit. She shoved her tongue deep into her dripping pussy forcing a reaction of Maggie’s legs to tighten around her head, but Lori blocked everything out. She indeed blocked everything out, until she heard the words she waited for.

“Victoria is my mistress, she controls me and I obey with joy”.