The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Axiom or Eroticism: Episode 5

MF MC FF NC

Authors notes: this is a continuation of the series that skips ahead from where I left off, hopefully it leaves you wanting to know what happened in the middle (episode 3+4)....Those will also be made available shortly. This is followed by previous episodes, but it will be enjoyable on its own if you haven’t read them.

Lori laid in the bed, back in the dungeon, chained up for disobeying her mistress with a new more powerful collar attached to her neck. Jasmine was furiously kneading and sucking on each of Lori’s nipples, trying to make the transformation back comfortable for her former partner. Jasmine’s Latin bronze skin was gleaming because of the meth oil on it and every time she rubbed her body against Lori’s it made the meth permeate deeper and deeper into Lori’s skin. Lori was trying to fight off the effects, but the combination of the collar and sexual onslaught were too much for. After a few minutes she burst forth with a mind shattering orgasm leaving herself open for more mind conditioning. Jasmine, who was the last agent to fall, was still incredibly horny. She climbed on top of her former partner and Lori began sucking and licking her pussy with new found vigor.

LT Chung was busy in the other corner of the dungeon with doctor Maggie Phillips. He was so addicted to the meth oil now that his only concern was pleasing his mistress and having sex with as many women as she allowed. Maggie couldn’t be happier with her new position on life now. Being so sexually repressed before, this new experience was something that she fully enjoyed now, even more so then the meth. She took to her enslavement with more joy then anyone else.

Chung was fucking Maggie in the asshole, because he now loved it. Ramming his cock in and out of her also made Maggie orgasm several times, but now a days maggie was insatiable. Former security guard Michele Watkins was also getting into the action as she sat on Maggies face and let her own juices drip into Maggie’s mouth. Maggie had been one of the harder people to enslave, but now even her will was gone and in its place was a lust to fulfill her sexual desires anyway she could.

Everything seemingly had gone to plan, but the only commotion in the dungeon was from Victoria and Graham.

“I put my ass on the line to get you out and this is how you repay me?” Victoria shouted out. “You want me to go back to being one of your mindless servants but those days are gone and over with, if anything we are equals.”

Graham just laughed and responded “My dear Vicki, you didn’t put anything on the line to get me out, you simply followed the programming I gave to you in case I ever got caught.”

“Look why can’t you just accept me as an equal, we left Sharon back in prison so now it will just be us two?”

“Love, there has never been an us and there never will be, but I do thank you for following your programming out.” Graham said as he started to unbuckle his pants “now take your rightful position on your knee’s in front of me slave.”

Victoria was getting more upset as the conversation grew, she couldn’t believe the arrogance a man she once loved was showing, and being called Vicki was the top to it all.

“I really don’t need you anymore you know, I enslaved these people myself, I know how to make the specialized meth, and I know have the sources to distribute world wide.” “If anyone is going to kneel tonight darling, I think it shall be you.” With that, Victoria preceded to pull out the MCD device that helped her take control of the FBI. Running over to Graham she hoped to catch him off guard, but Graham easily flung the device out of her hand. He then grabbed her and turned her around so her back was facing him.

“You seem to have forgotten a bit of your programming love, but let me remind you.” Graham then said the trigger phrase “Axiom of Eroticism.” With that one phrase Victoria’s eyes fluttered shut. Her mind was still her own though as her body was left open to assault. Graham then slowly shed Vicki’s clothing and caressed her body as she stood there. Rubbing his fingers around each nipple causing them to become erect. He then dipped his fingers into her pussy and worked them slowly in and out of her until she became wet.

“Now whom do you obey love”

“No ...no...one” Victoria mumbled.

“Hmm it seems as if you’re going to have to be reprogrammed”

Victoria bit her lip, drawing blood, trying to think of a way out of this. She knew that Graham was an expert hypnotist, but if she could only get the MCD device on him she would have the upper hand. She mustered up all of her will to reach inside her pocket to grab her one single needle injection of meth. Victoria knew the meth would have no effect on Graham, but maybe the pain from the needle would give her enough of a diversion.

Graham turned his back and looked for his hypno sphere, that used on all of his victims before the super meth invention. Grabbing it, he then turned back to Victoria only to be stopped by a shooting pain in his leg.

“You bitch!” Graham shouted as the pain made him double over.

Victoria had fallen on the floor with her eyes still closed and was in reach of the MCD. She grabbed it and frantically tried to regain the rest of her body’s control. Thinking to herself she just had to get the MCD on Graham’s ear and it will all be over. Struggling more she finally forced her eyes open and stood up. Victoria then turned to face Graham and was about to make a final launch at him to put the device on his head, when she saw Graham standing there with a smile on his face and the sphere coming at her head. The next thing she saw was a blaze of flashing lights and colors.

Graham knew that he was a great hypnotist but also saw the MCD device and thought to himself that it would only make it easier to get back his prized position. He slipped the device onto Vicki’s head and ear. As the device was switched on, Vicki’s body sprang into life also, shaking a bit as to the new bombardment of sexual images she was seeing in her sleep.

“What is your name?”

“Mis...tress Viiiictoria.”

“Nooo love, it is simply slave girl Vicki” “Repeat it after me”

“Sla......ve...girl......Vi....no.....plea....se ........stooooop.”

Graham had no remorse as he repeated the mantra over and over. After about 3 minutes both of them were saying it and Vicki was now believing it.

“What makes you feel good slave girl Vicki”

“Yoooooou....doooo”

“And what is my title”

There was a long pause and Vicki’s mouth would not let her form the words that Graham desperately needed to hear. Graham knew Vicki had grown stronger, but he had no idea that she was this strong now. He knew he needed to add some sexual diversion to her mind in order to make her totally his. With that pause he then entered her pussy with his cock. Blessed with an larger penis then most, Vicki felt filled up and the pressure on her vaginal walls left her in a daze of ecstasy.

While he continued to pump his cock in and out of her, Graham then asked again “what is my title slave girl Vicki.

Vicki was lost in lust and mind control to only answer “My Master”

“And what do you do for your master”

“I obey and serve him”

Upon hearing that, Graham pulled his cock out of Vicki’s dripping wet pussy and shot forth his cum on to her face.

“It pleases me if you drink from me slave girl”

Vicki now totally enslaved eagerly swallowed every drop of her masters cum, savoring the taste of it on her tongue as if it were some kind of ambrosia from the Greek gods.

* * *

When Victoria awoke she was laying in the bed next too Lori and Jasmine. The confrontation had not stopped any of the slaves sexual frenzy as they continued to indulge in each other’s bodies, ignoring what was going on around them.

“My little Vicki, do you now know your purpose in life”

Vicki with a smile said, “yes master, it is to serve you fully”

“Then get in your rightful place slave girl”

The command resounded in Vicki’s head, as she slunk out of the bed and knelt before her master. She now displayed a new collar especially made for her by Graham. She looked up attentively like a child would do for their parent. Chung, Maggie, Jasmine, and Michele had all seen this and also slunk their knees stopping their sexual frenzies. Realizing that their mistress was no more and was now replaced by a more powerful master.

Lori was still in bed chained up, she no longer had the ability to fight off the onslaught of addiction and sexual intensity, nor did she want too.

“And you little one” Turning his attention to Lori, “do you now remember your place as well.”

Lori responded “Yes Master, I am to serve and obey you”.

Graham was pleased with all of his new servants, and now only had to distribute the meth world wide, and with half of the FBI out of the way, he thought it would be easy. He also knew he had only one obstacle in his path, Director of Operations Miller.