The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Axiom of Eroticism: Episode 3

Synopsis: Episode 3 that continues the story of how 2 detectives stumble across the dangerous world of mind control.

Background—This story follows along the course of the other episodes, and is supposed to be read in order as episode 1, 2, 5, 3. Episode 4 and 6 will be available shortly. I feel this story can stand on it’s on though, without having to read the other previously submitted stories. Any comments, feel free to write me. -

Victoria left FBI headquarters completing her mission of enslaving more top officers from the bureau. Now she added LT. Chung, and Doctor Maggie Phillips in her collection mindless sex slaves. With Chung’s knowledge of officer personal in the bureau and Maggie Phillip’s extensive knowledge of mind control, she knew that getting her lover out of prison wouldn’t be an obstacle anymore. Her only problem now was with Lori’s former partner Jasmine. Since Lori and Jasmine never got to close and always tried to keep things on a professional level, Victoria needed Chung’s full personality profile on Jasmine to find out all of her tendencies.

Chung was able to bypass the FBI protocol command for personality profiles and email Jasmine’s file to Victoria without anyone finding out. Looking over the material, Victoria noticed a few very outrageous things about the officer.

Victoria read out loud. “Sleeping with a female suspect November 11, 2002” reading further “instance dismissed by Director of Operations Miller”.

Victoria could not believe her eyes while reading this list of violations.

“How in the fuck did she keep getting promoted with all of these violations?”

Lori kneeling next to Victoria answered back “Once a violation is dismissed by Director of Operations, then that means it never happened Mistress.”

“So looks like I have been over estimating out little super officer Jasmine.” Victoria said with relief. “No doubt she is sleeping with Miller to get all of these violations dismissed.”

“Yes Mistress, I knew she was bad, but never seen these reports”

“Well it looks like I will have to go about this capture a different way then.”

“Something a little more intriguing then just using the meth oil to.” Victoria said as she once again pressed her hand held remote control button, promoting the needles on Lori’s collar to spring into action and inject more meth into her system. Lori laid back on the floor with her eyes glazed over, enjoying her continuous body high.

“I’m going to have to make sure I keep you totally under my control little one.” Victoria said as she stroked Lori’s nude body that was responding the meth. “It is time for us to get to work.”

* * *

Jasmine had taken the day off work once again to try and find leads of her own on the mysterious woman who escaped her. At home, she was calling up her old connections to try and get some bearing on who she was dealing with. All of the people she spoke with had no answers for her. She even tried to offer sexual favors to them like she had done in the past, yet they still wouldn’t give her a clue on anything. Before she continued she heard a knock on the door. It was a delivery man with a special note card.

The note read “Hey Jazz, miss you lots babe and want to meet up with you again tonight” signed Enrique. Along with the note was a free pass to Dreamers Adult Strip Club.

Jasmine while trying to remember who Enrique was thought out loud “Is this the same guy I dated back last year?". “He said he would never try to get back with me after I cheated on him”. “Haha, I knew he couldn’t stay away for too long”.

“Well, I have been working on this case so much, I deserve a break.” “A night at Dreamers and maybe getting laid by Enrique is what I need to clear my head and get back on track”.

* * *

At 10:00 p.m. Jasmine walked through the door of Dreamers Strip Club. She had no idea where Enrique would be, so she just went to the side bar and got a drink. While waiting on her martini a waitress came up to Jasmine with a special note in hand. The note read -

“Hey baby, glad you came. I have a little surprise for you. Meet me in the back room number 10.”

Jasmine knew that the back room were for wealthy clients to get dances from girls behind a plate of glass. “Wow, he must have set up something special for me.” Jasmine thought as she picked up her drink and went into the back room.

She went into the back room marked 10, but didn’t see Enrique anywhere. All that was in the dark room was a chair sitting in the middle of it. Jasmine figured she would just sit and wait for Enrique. As soon as she sat down, the screen went up and she saw a girl in front of her in a little cop stripper outfit wearing a mask.

She also noticed the girl was wearing a collar around her neck. “This club has gotten a little kinky. Girls with masks and a collar, wow”. Jasmine thought.

Light music started to play and the girl began to move from behind the clear glass. The girl started to unfasten her bra strap and let it slowly hang down low. She then began to take off her panties and get on her knees. She turned around and exposed her pussy to Jasmine from behind. Sliding down on her back now she took the straps from the bra off her shoulders and exposed her hardened pink nipples. All while doing this, the girl kept her mask on.

Jasmine was so enthralled with what she was seeing, that she had completely forgot about Enrique and hadn’t even noticed another person had stepped into the room.

“Enjoying the show?” A female voice said from behind Jasmine, startling her.

“Yes very much, and who may I ask are you.” Jasmine answered.

“I help run this place” the female said

“Why does the girl wear a mask?”

“She’s very shy, but how would you like to see her up close and personal without the glass or her mask on?”

“You can do that?”

“Sure, for our new clients.” “We just have to make sure that your hands are secure so you don’t touch her, is that fine?”

Jasmine nodded and said “Well that makes sense, sure do what you have to do”

The female began to tie both of Jasmine’s wrists to the hand rails of the chair. “See It’s not so bad, its just like bondage.” The female said with a slight laugh.

Jasmine now could not move but she didn’t want to anyway. Something about the stripper kept her wanting to see more. As soon as Jasmine was secure the female made a motion with her hand and the clear glass screen went up and the stripper stepped out of the both and on to Jasmine’s lap.

The stripper’s masked face was now inches away from Jasmine’s. The stripper brought her breasts up and slid Jasmine’s face in-between them.

“She has a very beautiful body doesn’t she Jasmine?".

Totally lost in the seduction the stripper was putting on, Jasmine replied. “Yes but please tell her take off her mask I need to see her face too” also ignoring the fact that the female knew her name.

“Well remember when you asked me who I was Jasmine.” “Well I’m the woman you have been trying to find all this time, I’m Victoria”.

“What in the world is going on” Jasmine said as she turned her head to try and look at the woman.

“Now now little one” Victoria said as she grabbed Jasmine’s face and turned it back to the stripper. “You have a little show to finish watching.”

With that, the stripper pressed her nipple along Jasmine’s lips and gently forced it into Jasmine’s reluctant mouth.

After a few seconds of sucking on it, Jasmine turned her head once again.

“No....what are you trying to do to me.” “I have to bring you in” Jasmine stuttered.

“What I’m doing to you is exactly what I have done to your own partner.” Victoria responded.

“What do you mean?”

“You wanted to see the girl’s face, well here you go”. Victoria said as she slowly pulled off the mask to reveal the stripper’s identity.

“Oh my God....... Lori” Jasmine whispered stunned.

“Yes your partner.” “She is now reduced to my plaything to do with whatever I want, so erotic......isn’t it?”

Lori leaned down and placed her mouth on to Jasmine’s. Jasmine resisted at first, but then returned the kiss.

“Yes it is erotic to you” Victoria said as she started to feel down Jasmine’s chest. “I can feel your nipples getting hard, and I bet if I check enough” Victoria slid her hand into Jasmine’s pants “Yessssss, you are very wet”.

Lori broke the kiss and stepped back off of Jasmine. Victoria could see in Jasmine’s eyes the look of hunger. She knew Jazz wanted more.

“But why....how” Jasmine said still stunned now starring at her partners naked body as she danced in front of her.

“How?” Victoria replied “Easy with my meth oil and specialized training.”

“Why didn’t you just do the same thing to me” Jasmine said, still raptured in the vision of her once proud partner now dancing shamelessly in front her.

Victoria made a motion with her finger for Lori to come back over to Jasmine. Lori sat back on to Jasmine’s lap facing away from her. Then Lori began to grind her butt into Jasmine’s crotch and breasts.

“Because I found out what you really like” Victoria responded, now untying one of Jasmine’s wrists. “You are a natural slut and very power hungry.” Victoria guided Jasmine’s hand to Lori’s breasts. Instead of trying to escape, Jasmine’s hand started to fondle her partner’s C-cup breast and run her fingers along Lori’s harden nipples. Victoria knew this was the sign she needed.

“While Lori is a superb mindless slut, I would love to have someone come with me willingly without being a drugged zombie.” Victoria began to unbutton Jasmine’s shirt and bra. “Lori loves her new life, don’t you slave.”

“Yes mistress” Came Lori’s zombie like response.

“She is not the only one under my control, I also have Chung and Maggie” Victoria began to gently rub Jasmine’s breasts. Making sure that Jasmine’s body was being brought to peak of sexual arousal.

“I know how excited you are right now, and how much you have wanted this power, with me you could have her or anyone else you wanted without any trouble”. Victoria said as she released Jasmine’s other wrist.

“But.... I’m a cop........this....is so......wrong.” Jasmine said as her now free hand slid into Lori’s dripping wet pussy.

“You will still be a cop, but now with more power.” “The only person you would ever have to answer to now....is me.” “Fight along side of me, willingly, and she is all yours.” “Attempt to stop me....and well, lets just say you shouldn’t.

Lori got up and laid on her back now in front of Jasmine. Then Lori spread her legs and began to lewdly play with her clit in front of her partner. Victoria began to kiss Jasmine’s neck leaving a trail of warm saliva, and then moved to her mouth. Distracting Jasmine with her sexual unassuming assault, Victoria reached up for Jasmine’s neck. Jasmine felt something tight around her neck and a click sound. She was too lost in sexual lust to care what it was.

“Look at her.” Victoria said, “Become my slave and join me, and she can be all yours and much more.”

Victoria snuck her hands under Jasmine and stood her up without any force. While standing there Victoria easily disregarded the rest of Jasmine’s clothes. Now Jasmine was naked except for a similar collar as Lori.

“I know you want her.” “Tell me what I want to hear, are you my willing slave?”

Jasmine let out a deep breath and answered “Yes..........Mistress.”

Victoria then proceeded to hook a harness equipped dildo on her newly conquered slave. “Good slave, now join your partner.” Victoria said with a triumphed smile.

Jasmine started to walk over to her enraptured former partner.

“Not like that, on your knees slave.”

Jasmine now totally broken obeyed her new Mistress and slunk down to her knees. Crawling over to her partner, she noticed that Lori was starting to stir and had stopped playing with her body. Lori’s eyes seemed to get some focus back to them as well. However, this didn’t stop Jasmine from taking pleasure in her partner’s prone body. She slide the strap on dildo inside Lori with ease. She began to rock the devious sex toy back and forth into Lori, but surprisingly Lori didn’t respond as expected. Lori was weakly, some how, pushing her away.

“Mistress, what happened?” “Lori seems.....different now”. A puzzled Jasmine spoke while continuing to thrust the dildo deep inside her vulnerable partner.

“Oh this is the interesting part my newest slave.” “Look deep into her eyes” Victoria said.

Lori hadn’t had a dose of meth in 12 hours, and the effects were starting to wear off. Since the meth didn’t completely brainwash her Lori was aware of the things she was made to do, however was unable to stop them with because of the effects of the mind numbing drug.

Lori, laying prone on her back, raised her hands and held Jasmine’s shoulders in place trying to somehow stop the dildo’s intrusion into her. “Jazz don’t let her do this...” Spoke a groggy Lori. “She doesn’t have you like she has me, you can........ughhh..............mmmmm...........ahhhhh.”

Lori was cut off in mid sentence as the collar sprang to life once again with a push of a button by Victoria.

“See how the meth effects her little one” Victoria said walking over to the pile of sexual flesh that was made up by the two officers. “Look at how her eye’s glaze over, her heartbeat slows down to a soft thump, even her muscles have become like silly putty for the first couple of seconds.” “It’s an amazing sight, isn’t it.”

“Yes.....but how?” Jasmine responded to the display. Seeing it had now totally aroused her.

“The collar my dear.”

“Does my collar contain the same thing?”

“No, your collar is just for show, for now.” Victoria said as she bent down and clipped a chain on to Lori’s collar. “The drug had worn off a tad on dear sweet Lori, so I just gave her another dose.” She finished saying with a laugh.

Lori’s body responded accordingly. The deep thrusts of Jasmine’s dildo compelled Lori’s legs to wrap around her partner. Now, instead of holding back the intrusion, she wanted more of it. Lori’s hands moved from Jasmine’s shoulders to her hips, and forcefully tried to drive Jazz’ body and dildo deeper into her. A small smile even curved on Lori’s lips as her body and mind responded to the drug.

“She is now totally yours to do with as you please, command her at your will.”

Jasmine’s excitement intensified 10 fold as she felt herself driving that dildo into her own slave girl.

“Suck my nipples” Jasmine breathlessly uttered. With that command, Lori’s head shot up and began to vigorously suck and devour each of Jasmine’s pert nipples. Seeing and feeling her once equal partner now obey her every whim drove Jasmine to the brink of orgasm. The more she drove her strap-on dildo inside her partner and the more Lori obeyed her every command, then the more Jasmine’s own sexual burst started to build up.

“Command her to cum” Victoria said.

“Ughhh .....Cum....now...Lori.....” Jasmine repeated through ragged breathing.

With the command Lori tightened her leg’s wrap around Jasmine’s waist, and grabbed the back of Jasmine’s head to bring her lips down on top of her own. Jasmine could feel Lori’s body burst into orgasm and with that, brought on an orgasm of Jasmine’s own.

Watching her two slave girls shiver in a aftermath of orgasmic bliss, Victoria wickedly smiled.

“Stand and face me slave girl Jasmine” Victoria commanded.

Jasmine, shaken from one of the most mind blowing orgasm’s of her life did as she was told. Victoria proceeded to take off Jasmine’s harness and held the dildo in her hand.

“You now realize you are utterly mine, and your little partner over there”...........Victoria said as Lori crawled over to Jasmine and placed her face behind Jasmine to lick off the trickling juices from in-between Jazz’ legs and pussy.......... “is yours to play with as you wish, if you TOTALLY obey me”.

Victoria placed the slick dildo on Jasmine’s lips. Her lips opened up to take the whole thing in her mouth. As she stood there in front of Victoria sucking the dildo and having Lori lick her pussy from behind, Jasmine gave her answer while slurping the savoring that taste of Lori’s juices.

“I’m.....totally....yours.....mistress.”