The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light

Episode 3: The Squad and the Squid

(Mf, tent, cb, mc, md)

After the incident in Germany with the Dark Knight of Jade and the destruction of the Crystal, Darmfurt had returned to the sleepy suburb it had been for decades. Kristen Flint’s study abroad ended and she gave her tutor a grateful and thankful goodbye at the airport.

Tendo Aoi hadn’t been just a tutor to the young ingénue, she’d been a mentor who informed Kristen of her connection to the Goddess and helped her become a superheroine. Though Aoi’s powers were rooted in a different Goddess, the pantheon of light were all glorious divinities and all fought for the same side; They fought for peace, love, and truth.

Arriving back in Florida, she felt her welcome blast of humid air as she stepped off the plane. It’d been here in Florida where Aoi had come to find her and first convinced her that she was actually a superheroine. Aoi had been the one to help arrange the semester abroad.

Of course, it wasn’t all puppies and sunshine. Taking the semester abroad meant not joining the cheer squad. Walking through campus a day before classes were starting back up, she purposefully swung by practice fields where she looked through a chain link fence and saw the squad prepping a new routine. ‘Wouldn’t that be something? I could just walk up to them and be all, hey guys, sorry I didn’t join up, but I’m a superhero and I can fly and do any gymnastic stunt you couldn’t even imagine.’

Of course she knew she couldn’t do that. Her identity would have to be kept secret, besides, she couldn’t access her powers without transforming. Also, Aoi kept telling her she had a lot more to learn about her powers.

She sighed and turned to leave when she heard her name. “Kristen!” One of the cheerleaders was running to her from the group while a couple more looked on.

“Lucy?” Lucy Benton was a former rival in high school cheer competitions. She was tiny and full of spunk, which had made her the perfect apex for the Black and Gold Jaguars of Midvale High.

“Ha, I knew it was you! Were you watching? I was so bummed when I heard you weren’t trying out last semester!”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah, I mean, we were rivals back in High School Comps, but now we could have been on the same team, and you were awesome back then. Are you going to join?”

Kristen bit her lip, “You know, I wish I could have joined, but with the trip abroad, I missed tryouts so...”

“Oh, I know, such a bummer, but listen, you gotta come join us, I know you wanna, and I bet if the girls meet you they’ll find a way to get you on the team, trust me, I mean, if you still want to cheer on the best squad ever.”

Kristen smiled. It would be fun to get back to real life. And she’d been bummed that she couldn’t join, but it was a sacrifice she’d had to make for the greater good. But now, maybe good things could come to those who waited, right? “Okay, I’m in.”

The cheer captain, Eva, was calling Lucy back, so she rushed, “Yeay! Okay, hit me up on Faces and come hang out with us on the beach this weekend. The girls will get to know you and then, I just know you’ll be in! Eeeek, I’m so excited!”

Kristen smiled. Things were looking up. Sure, she could focus on learning more about her powers, but without anymore threats, maybe she could just be a normal girl.

* * *

‘WHY MUST WE PAY LUCRE FOR A DOMECILE?! WE ARE A BEING OF POWER, WE COULD DWELL IN AN UNDERGROUND CAVERN GUARDED BY DARK SPAWNS!’

The young man in the twisted faced mask bopped his own mask in the head and admonished his other self, “Because I want to get laid and since my brainwashing stone got fuxored, I need a place that I can bring a lady. I can’t bring my other slaves because they don’t have visas to enter the US, and besides, I can use the money they send me to pay for this stuff. There’s a really good exchange rate against the American Dollar right now and—”

“CAVERN GUARDED BY DARK SPAWNS!” the dark mask insisted with even more force.

“I hear you big guy, but fuck, man, I just want to lie down in a nice bed, wake up and look out the window and see bikini clad latin women wandering around a beach, and look at that! Right down there! Hot brown ass!”

“CAVERN GUARDED BY DARK SPAWNS!”

“Anyway, like I said, I need to get laid, and I can’t take this mask off, so I had to ride on top of the stupid plane the whole way from Germany to follow the Crimson Spirit, and my arms are freaking sore, so leave me alone! Got it! Shut up!” Heinrich plopped on the bed and heaved a deep sigh.

“...”

“Wait a minute, what do you mean ‘dark spawns’?”

* * *

Lucy was standing on one foot, seven feet up in the air, being held aloft carefully balanced on one hand by a smug grinning cheermaster.

In front of him one of the other girls was being held up be a football player, but he was starting to wobble.

“Careful bro,” the cheermaster prodded, “don’t wanna drop your girl.”

“Oh shit,” was all the linebacker could muster as his girlfriend toppled down on top of him, thankfully her fall was broken by sand and beefcake. The cheerleaders erupted and the cheermaster ran a gamut of congratulations.

Lucy bounced over to Kristen in her shorts and tank top over her bikini top with a hoodie wrapped around her waist, “See, aren’t they just the awesomest! So much fun!”

Kristen smiled, they really were a lot of fun. Plus they all seemed to just accept her right into the clique like she’d always been there. Well, most of them did. While everyone was pretty casual and really friendly, the captain of the squad was totally Alpha Girling the situation.

Eva was her name and where in the Florida winter most had decided to go with casual attire even though the midday sun was keeping it a balmy 73 degrees, Eva was downright scandalous in a red bikini, a sarong, and a sun hat that she used to shade here eyes while she sunbathed by the water.

Kristen was in flannel with rolled up sleeves and cargo shorts, she hadn’t been expecting this to be a bikini day and for the most part it wasn’t.

Lucy, ever hoping to get Kristen on the squad said, “Hey, Kristen, do a tumble pass!”

“On sand?”

“Yeah, I bet you could even do it on sand, you used to get so much air in High School, come on!” The girls murmured in ascension and started to gather.

Not one to fight peer pressure, Kristen acquiesced. “Okay, okay, uhm, how about this.”

She slipped off her flip-flops, took a deep breath and hit it. Four steps, cartwheel, roundoff, somersault into a double layout! Sand flew and so did she with every step, adrenaline kicking into high gear and she stuck the landing with a satisfying thouff.

The cheersquad was going nuts again, and she turned to Eva to see if the captain had noticed when she saw something much more frightening. Eva may have been impressed, but right behind her, there were screams and people fleeing as a Giant Purple Octopus was slithering out of the water and on to the sand.

“Look out!” Kristen cried out as three tentacles lashed out and grabbed the girl by the arms pulling her up, the third tentacle began probing her body.

Eva screamed in terror as the suckers held her fast and the purple beast began to look her over with it’s beady eyes. “AAYYIIEEEE, HELP!” Eva was sure it’s gaping tooth filled jaw was going to open any minute now, which would have been amazing, since octopi don’t have jaw bones.

Two of the football players charged the beast with improvised clubs, only to be swatted away by the beast. Everyone else was fleeing, including Kristen, but unlike everyone else who was running to escape, she was looking for a private place to transform!

Eva squirmed as the slimy tentacles began slipping all over her body in a rather lascivious manner. “Please don’t eat me, please don’t eat me, ew and stop licking me!!”

One of the tentacles slid between her breasts as another wrapped around it. It’s motion stopped deliberately in her cleavage.

“Oh my god,” she repeated in rapid fire, eyes focused on the quivering tentacle that split open to reveal what was definitely a hard purple cock. Other tentacles began probing at her muscular behind, and even those athletic legs lacked the strength to clamp shut when another tentacle slid and began probing her bikini covered pussy lips.

But the pseudopenis in front of her gave her a real scare as it began seeping a tiny bit of white fluid. There was no mistaking what that was going to do! She was not in danger of being eaten, she was in a whole other kind of danger.

Kristen dove behind a dune and seeing no one looking in her direction she knew she had maybe seconds of privacy. She clasped her hands, and her voice rose with an echoing power.

“Crimson Transformation!”

A burst of light shot out bright even in the Florida sunshine everyone in eyesight, even the giant octopus which briefly stopped probing Eva’s bellybutton with a phallic tentacle. In that instant a fiery red light shone bright flying to confront the creature and hovering in the sky.

“Emissary of the Burning Flame of Justice, I am the Crimson Spirit!” She struck a wicked badass pose. ‘Wow, that pose really does just happen when ya get into it.’

The Octopus turned an eye to the fiery light, but didn’t drop Eva.

“Drop the girl now!”

The eye turned back to the girl and slipped it’s phallus under her bikini top.

“Oh no ya don’t! Crimson Blast!” A single blast from her open palm struck the back of the octopus head. ‘Gotta be careful I can’t hurt Eva!’ The blast had its intended effect, the octopus dropped the coed unceremoniously stripping her of her top in the process. It turned to the Crimson Spirit with unmistakable menace.

“Thanks for dropping her, now ya get toasted! Crimsooooon B—”

A giant jet of water splashed her, steaming off her fiery aura, but so much of it blasted her that some of the salt water got in her face. She shook off the stupid splash to see the Octopus had yanked itself back into the water.

“Oh no you don’t! Crimson Blast Blast Blast!”

She managed to hit it, but it just ducked back in the water, moving further out.

She flew over head taunting it, “Come on out you chicken!”

She spotted it, and it seemed to grow larger, then burst forth from the water and up to her in the sky. It swatted at her with it’s tentacles, but she was too quick to get hit.

It shot out a white globe of spit about the size of softball, but she blocked it with her elbow and it burned off of her aura.

Twice more she shot at it without making much damage and it wasn’t able to grapple her.

‘This is stupid, time to just burn it to bits,’ She summoned up some real power, “Crimsooooon Fire... W—”

It doused her with a another blast of water, this time a continuous blast. She shook it off and kept fighting. Had she been paying attention she would have noticed that her fire aura was no longer blindingly bright and she could be seen as normal. Still, even her normal appearance was heroic. Her hair was fiery red and flashes of fiery magic still rippled through it’s long windswept locks. She wore white nylon stretch midriff top with a mock turtle neck and a fiery v-neck shell. The fire on her v-neck shell flickered with power forming her “CS” emblem. Her skirt halted at her mid thigh showing of shapely athletic legs. Below, she wore lace-less athletic shoes and ankle socks with red bows on them.

“You know, you’re starting to piss me off now!”

The Crimson Spirit sneered and dove straight down into the water after the beast. Holding her breath she spotted it, and let loose a giant blast-

PHWOOOOSH!

The heat from the blast turned the water around her into steam and concussed her out of the water and into the air. The Octopus leapt out and was able to grab hold of her in the air. The pair fell to the sand where the continued to struggle. Crimson spirit and the octopus were a tangle of appendages fighting for dominance, when the two abruptly stopped.

A scrawny pale guy in a purple vintage 1920’s swimsuit looking like he came straight out of a Buster Keaton movie were it not for the weird mask walked by wearing yellow and blue sea-horsey inner tube. “Hello Crimson Spirit,” he added merrily.

“What the hell? What are you crazy? There’s a- mphf- giant octopus I’m fighting here, you should run!”

“Oh, that’s not an octopus, hot stuff.”

“No? Then what the hell am I fighting?”

“That, my dear, is a Jizz-o-puss.”

“A what?”

As an answer, one of the octopus tentacles burst it’s tip open to reveal a phallus that promptly jizzed at Crimson’s face. She dodged it only soaking her neck and shoulder with the white goo.

“Wait, you’re the new big bad guy?”

“Oh, I’m nothing you need to worry about, Jizz-o-puss, give her the old one-two.”

On command it splorched more jizz on her legs and arms.

“That’s disgusting! When I get out of here, I’m going to fry you, you jerk!”

She kept struggling, occasionally getting jizzed on, and the slick cum was making it harder and harder to get a good grip. What was worse, her skin was starting to tingle.

The Masked man sing songed, “Mmm hmm, you should be beginning to feel it now, don’t tell me you don’t. I can see from your flushed skin and your rapid breathing that the first wave of goo is starting to affect you.”

“Wh- what? No, I’m not—I don’t- mph, you’re crazy!”

He was right though, she was starting to get unmistakably horny. One of the tentacles prodded at her breast to find a stiff nipple that made her gasp with pleasure. She released her grip on two other tentacles to try to get that one off, but then one of them went under her shirt and gave her a huge blast of jizz.

“And if you like the little jizzes, you’ll love the full jizz against your bare skin!”

Panicked, she thrashed madly to get away and keep the tentacles off her, but the more it touched her the better it felt. She knew it was something in the jizz that was making her feel this way, but there was no doubt that she was starting to wonder what it might feel like to have one of the perfectly shaped cocks pumping inside her.

“No, ahhh.. I’m not giving in!”

“Crimsoo-ooo,” she tried to call forth her energy aura to burn the beast, burst but it jammed a tentacle into her mouth. Terrified of what might happen if she swallowed any of the jizz, she bit down with the force of her super powers! It jerked it’s phallus back as a rush of purple ichor and white jizz shot into her mouth. She spit frantically and squeezed her way out, then saw something and got a fast idea.

She turned away from the beast and scrambled as fast as she could, dragging it with her. A tentacle now free, pushed under her skirt and slipshorts, but she didn’t fight it, she just dragged herself forward. The tentacle jizzed gobs of cum directly on her overheated sex as she yelped out in pleasure, but kept on crawling. Covered in sweat and jizz, she reached a hand out to a barbecue pit and shoved her down.

“All it takes is a spark..” she got a grip on a pile of smoldering white coals. “Crimson FLAMETHROWER!”

Flames arced up from the firepit and through her hands blasting the beast as waves of fire seared it and drove it off of her, screeching a high pitched unearthly wail. She pressed on the attack pushing it back into the water, clearly injured, it dove deep.

The weirdo in the mask sing-songed again, “Well that looks like my cue, you’ve won the day you marvelous girl! See you again soon, toodeloo!!” He bowed, then popped his floaty device and it blew him away out to the sea.

“Hey, stop!” she called out, but then doubled over catching herself with hands on her knees. The day was saved, for now. She looked around to confirm that no one was injured. Finally she took stock of herself. “Eew gross!”

She was covered in jizz, her whole body felt slick with the stuff, and even her mouth was tingling with sensation from the little bit that had leaked when she bit off the tip of one of it’s proboscises. She spit out again, trying to get the tangy taste out of her mouth. Anger rose up in her heart and she opened her heart to the connection with the Goddess Nefernia.

The Crimson Spirit rose into the air, her power aura returning, reigniting her as she glowed with firey power. The evil drugged jism burned off as the cleansing fire of Nefaria’s power emanated from her.

Around her, some of the bystanders returned, “Wow, you saved us!", “Thanks Supergirl!", “Are you a real life Superhero?", “Hey come take a picture with us!”

She paused for a moment, taking in the glory of a good deed done well. Then she smiled broadly and announced, “Wherever innocents are threatened by the forces of evil, I’ll be there, because I am The Crimson Spirit!” she flew off in a blaze of glory.

When Kristen returned, the group was still getting back together. Eva was taking charge making sure everyone was accounted for. She’d covered up by putting on a letter jacket from her boyfriend, but after that she was most concerned with the squad. “Kristen!” she waved her over.

“Hey, what was that? Are you okay?” Kristen asked with great concern.

“No idea, and I’m fine, I was just worried that it got someone else when it was fighting the superhero.”

“Yeah, I saw the fireball, that was sick.”

“You’re Lucy’s friend right?”

Kristen nodded.

“It looks like everyone is safe and accounted for now that I know you’re ok. Also, I’m adding a supplemental try out session in on Monday. We could always use a good tumbler and flyer, and if what I saw is any indication, you’ll be awesome.”

Kristen blanched, worried that Eva had recognized her.

“Yeah,” Eva added, “I saw that tumble pass you did before the Octopus showed up.

“Wow, how could- I mean I’m grateful but,” Kristen began.

Eva cut her off, “One thing you should know about me, Kristen, I never forget names, and I am a hard ass bitch, but nothing stops me from doing what’s best for the team. Not even some monster attack.”

“Wow.”

“Besides, it looks like I have my own little supergirl or something looking out for me, so relax, we’re fine, good good?”

Eva left and Lucy came up to Kristen squealing with delight, “You hear that? You’re so in!”

Kristen smiled. She was excited to join the team, but more than anything, she was worried about the new villain in the weird swimsuit with the sea horse floatie. She kept up the facade, but she knew she’d have to make a Facecall to Japan tonight.

* * *

Alone in her dorm, room Kristen was sitting at her laptop, keeping an eye on the door just in case her roommate came back early. She chatted with a distraught Aoi.

“It was insane, and that’s not all, there was also this guy there. He wore a mask, like the Dark Knight of Jade, but no armor, and the mask wasn’t scary it was totally dorky.”

Tendo Aoi looked back at her through the laptop, “Kristen-chan, you were right to call me, because I fear that this may mean that there is already a new Dark Knight. The—what did you call it—Jazzopus?”

“Jizzopuss, and that wasn’t my name, the masked dork said it.”

“It is possible that it was his creation.”

“Well duh.”

“Be careful, Kristen-chan. Now that we know we have a new adversary, we should recommence our training. ”

“No kidding, and my friend Eva almost got hurt cause I had to hide to find a place to transform! Are you sure I have to have a secret identity?”

“Yes, we must. Listen, I will try to get to America as soon as I possibly can. Just be careful and don’t try to find them until I get there.”

“Don’t have to tell me twice. If I never see an octopus again it’ll be too soon.”

She slammed the laptop closed when she heard her roommate’s key in the lock. Better to cut it short than have any questions to answer. Best to just turn in early.

* * *

The next morning Kristen just woke up on the right side of the bunk bed. There wasn’t anyway to explain it, she just felt super good. She luxuriated in the hot shower and lathered up her entire body in sudsy soap. She tingled with excitement for he new day and the new school year.

Feeling a little saucy, she put on a frilly pink thong and looked at herself in the mirror. Usually when she primped in front of the mirror it was in a cute outfit, but this time, she just looked at herself and appreciated the beauty of her own healthy body. Toned slim legs, a tight butt, and just a hint of a furrow in her midline for a perfectly taut midsection. Her perky breasts defied any gravity, and sure, maybe they weren’t the biggest, but they were the most perfectly shaped, upturned beauties. Her arms were long and toned, even her back had some muscle definition for all her tumbling.

“Why yes, Mr. Football star, I am quite the hottie.” She blew herself a kiss in the mirror with a giggle and jiggled her way back to the dresser. She threw on a long sleeve pullover and some tight jeans, not even thinking about putting a bra on. Those things are annoying and uncomfortable anyway. Besides, the pullover was thick enough, no one would notice anyway. She grinned evilly to herself, ‘well maybe the right guy might notice.’

There was no denying it, she felt good. There was an extra wiggle in her step and sitting in class longed to be outside, or maybe at a party. Maybe meeting a cute guy having some fun. Or maybe she’d be at a party with her new cheerleading uniform on. First there were the try-outs, but those were basically a formality. Then something scrumptious caught her eye. She’d seen him come into class earlier, with a tank top and hoodie tied around his waist. He wasn’t usually her type, but he was tall, and tanned, and damn those shoulders were thick. Not like crazy thick, but like, wrap you up in his arms and pick you up without a thought thick.

She was totally staring, but it was fine, the lecture was boring anyway. Kristen twisted in her seat with a little squirm and idly nibbled at her pen as she angled to get a better look at his torso.

‘Jeez what’s gotten into me today,’ she wondered, then dismissed it. ‘You know, maybe it’s time to make a new friend.’

The class was dismissed and she felt bold. So as everyone was headed for the exit, she accidentally knocked into him and dropped her stuff.

“Oh, sorry about that,” he leapt to her aid and bent down to gather her things. “Here,” he offered with one hand as he pulled his long hair back from his face with the other.

“Oh, thanks, that was so clumsy of me, totally my fault. You’re so sweet.”

He smiled, “Yeah sure. I’m Caleb, by the way.”

She gave him a sweet smile and tilted her head to get a nice little hair flip of her own in, “I’m Kristen, nice to meet you Caleb.” She trailed her hand down by her chest and delighted when his eyes followed and got stuck there. She figured she’d let him speak next to see how hard she had him hooked. Speaking of hard, she wondered if she could get him hard with just a little flirting. There was no doubt about it, there was just something about this guy to have her thinking naughty thoughts like that.

“You know I didn’t see you in the prereq last semester, are you new?”

“Oh no, I was abroad last semester,” they started walking out together.

“Makes sense, I would have remembered you.”

“Aww,” she blushed and nudged him with her shoulder, “stop it, you’re making me blush.”

“Hey, you got class after this? I was going to hang out in the quad, you should come with, we’re going to play some ultimate.”

She could tell he was thinking other things. Her chest wasn’t that big but his eyes just kept stealing back to her perky breasts. “Sounds like fun!”

She went along with him, heck she had time before the try-outs. When they got there, she met his friends, which was alright, but the real reward was seeing him running around and getting sweaty. She started having all kinds of fantasies about him as she sat in the shade.

“Dude, who’s the new girl,” one of his buddies asked Caleb.

“Kristen, cool girl, free spirit.”

“I’ll say, bro, the headlights are on, those nips are on point!”

“Cool it dude, she might hear you,” he complained. But he wasn’t lying. That girl’s nipples were hard as rocks and he couldn’t tear his eyes away. He grinned thinking, ‘No bra feminism is fuckin hot.’

Kristen couldn’t stand it. She just felt so alive and he looked so delicious. Screw this waiting around, she was a modern woman, and she had an hour and a half till the cheerleading tryouts. She ran over to him, keenly aware of the moisture developing in her panties, and said, “Hey cutie, this is fun and all, but I’m going to go for a walk.”

“Oh, okay,” he said, a little downtrodden.

She grinned at him, “you wanna, come with?” She gave him a little wink.

That was all it took. He went with her and as soon as they were in one of the covered tunnels, she stopped and looked up at him running her hands up and down his manly chest. He kissed her and she was on fire.

She felt out of her mind with excitement, like she wanted to tear off her clothes and tear of his clothes and knock uglies until morning. Someone spotted the making out, so she yanked him and they ducked into a men’s restroom.

“Holy shit, you’re hot.”

She grinned, “You up for it?”

“Oh hell yeah.”

She backed into a stall as he pursued her into a kiss. She knew she shouldn’t be doing this, at least not without even having a date, or even a last name, but darn it if his lips didn’t feel so good against her skin. She tingled with excitement. Finally alone, she tore off her top and gasped in pleasure as he immediately went to suckling her spiked upturned nipples.

She pushed back from him and looked down to see his cock slip out from his pants. Something about the throbbing heat of it, was compelling. She reached out and touched, startled to find moisture at the tip leaking out. The feel of it made her skin tingle with pleasure and excitement. Delighting in the heat of it, she brought the fingers to her lips and licked it.

“Damn that is sexy.”

But he had no idea how right he was. The little taste of precum felt so good on her lips that her pussy quivered in a miniature orgasm. Her whole body tingled and she knew she had touch it again. She’d given a bj before, this was fine, she rationalized.

Kristen dropped to her knees and looked up, “Is this big hard thing for me?”

His moans of pleasure were all the confirmation she needed. She started jerking off his hard rod, and the precum felt to amazing in her hands. She rubbed the tip and rubbed some of it on her nipple and gasped. A spark of pleasure shot another lusty quiver through her body.

That magnificent cock in her hands was so perfect, she just envisioned the cum dripping out, leaking, no, splashing onto her body. She wanted more than anything else to feel his cum on her skin. It was a compulsion; she jerked his hot fleshy member and looked up at him with lust in her eyes. It was fine, she wasn’t going too far, it’s not like they were having sex and she was getting pregnant or anything, but he was just so sexy, that she wanted to have a little fun.

He was rock hard and so responsive to her touch, she swiftly worked him up, with just a lick here and there for more moisture. Her face was on his cock when he warned her, “I’m close, I’m close...”

She leaned back and aimed his cock at her breasts begging, “Do it, cum all over me, oh yeah.” Caleb was good at following instructions. Hot semen splashed out leaving a rope of cum on her breasts. Then the amazing happened. She started rubbing it into her skin and pleasure—insane pleasure struck her. Without even a single touch on her overheated pussy, she orgasmed as she rubbed the cum into her nipples. “Oh, oh, oh, ooohhhh.”

“Holy shit, did you just cum?”

She didn’t respond, her body still quivering as she continued to rub the wonderful stuff on her sin. After a few moments, she nodded. She caught her breath, “Oh my god...”

Sanity slow came back to her as she heard him zip up. “Kristen, that was fucking hot. You are amazing.”

Kristen looked down at herself, realizing she was still rubbing his cum into her skin, then shock hit her, “Oh shit oh shit, I—I have to go!”

“Oh, sure, babe—but let me get you’re number.”

“Yeah, uh hit me up on faces, I gotta go, like now,” she wiped off the stuff as best she could with some toilet paper and threw on her shirt and busted out of the bathroom stall. She blew by the random dude who gaped as she bolted.

She ran across campus, ‘Oh no, I can’t be late, dang, there’s no where to transform. No, I can’t fly for this, just, gotta keep running.’ Down the quad, by the math complex, past the track field, and finally down to the gym. She rounded the corner out of breath and soaked in a mix of sweat and rehydrated cum, but they didn’t need to know that.

“See, there she is,” Lucy exclaimed.

Eva and some of the other girls were standing with arms crossed.

“Look, I’m not going to go over the choreography again. And we really need you to show up on time,” Eva announced.

“I’m so sorry, I promise, I’m always on time for practices.”

“That’s fine, whatever, bottom line, we could use a tumbler or a flyer, so you got one chance, give us a routine, show us your stuff, and we’ll call that an audition.” One of the other girls, started to complain, but Eva just raised a finger, “Show us what you got.”

Kristen grinned a knowing grin. This was in the bag. She felt her confidence soar. She stepped out in front of then with a sultry look.

There was always something really pure about being out in front of an audience and giving it her all while cheering. She always had that performer’s smile, and perfect lines and angles. But this time, she just knew she had to bring something a little extra.

She worked through the routine and added a saucy little butt slap and a wink. That’s bring them a little heat. Lord knows she felt so saucy. Just to think, she mused while doing a tumble, they have no idea how saucy I was earlier.

She dropped into a split and stifled a moan as her swollen mons rubbed against the ground.

“Okay, that was... an interesting choice. Thanks, Kristen.”

There was some murmuring among the girls, but Kristen felt wonderful. She knew she rocked it and she hit every leap and tumble. She headed off feeling extra randy.

Back with the girls, one of the girls asked aloud, “What the hell was that?”

Lucy cringed.

Another girl offered up, “Well, it was sexy, I guess.”

Another girl proposed, “Maybe she could get a gig at Scarlett’s?”

The whole squad tittered.

Eva sighed, “I’ll make my decision and post the results tomorrow.” She shook her head and though, ‘Well, not every girl can be a cheerleader. Darn shame too, she could really tumble.’

* * *

Kristen was glad to get back, but the day had been so chock full of everything and she was dead tired. It had been a weird day, but she checked the news reports, and there was no sign of the octopus. That wasn’t surprising since she had burned it pretty badly. With any luck, she wouldn’t have to worry about that thing again. Night came and she was peacefully asleep within minutes.

Kristen looked around the posh hotel room, and smiled at Caleb. He was all sweaty and sexy again and smiling at her. Her whole body tingled with lust.

“Kristen you’re so hot,” he said with a groan of lust.

“You have no idea,” she grinned and transformed into the Crimson Spirit! But instead of her cheerleader outfit, she was in a red bikini.

He groaned again, it was obvious that he was even happier to see her in her new form. His cock just grew so hard it poked out of his swim trunks.

“Ooh, is that because of me?” she asked with a grin.

“You’re perfect.”

His cock kept growing, moving towards her with a mind of it’s own, dripping beautiful delicious cum. She felt herself salivating at it. Her mind was filled with rutting lust, when she felt a pair of hands on her hips. Chris Evans dressed up as Captain America in all his sexy beefy glory pulled up behind her, “Us super heroes have to stick together.”

His cock poked her bottom sending her swirling in excitement, “Oh wow.”

She leaned back to kiss him, but instead he was licking her neck sending shivers down her spine. Caleb joined from the front, his hands turning to cocks, and teasing her hard nipples.

“Oh god, what’s happening?”

Chris whispered in her ear, “Don’t you want these.” A penis finger swayed in front of her face. It looked... so delicious, with cum leaking out of it, dripping down between her breasts.

“Oh yes...” Her whole body tingled with lust. Her bikini fell away, dissolved in the dribble of cum, the smell of it filling her head.

Her legs spread automatically, as she felt two more tentacles slipping between them. “Oh god I’m so, I want it, please!”

“Of course babe,” it was Chris Evans’ voice in front of her now but she looked up and realized she was at the beach, and the voice talking to her was coming from the Jizzopuss.

She looked down to her naked body writhing in jizz, that potent aphrodisiac jizz was making her so horny, she couldn’t think. All she could do was express the animalistic hedonism that ruled her body with a primal moan.

“My sweet,” it said with Chris Evan’s voice, “I love you, and I’ll give you all the pleasure you could ever want, all you have to do is ask.”

She nodded, “Oh god yes, cover me in your glorious cum! Please, please!”

All the tentacles swell up and burst-

Kristen woke crying out in orgasmic bliss! Her body quivered and pulsed as her orgasm echoed through her. Shakily, Kristen got out of bed and made her way to the shower. Her roommate Alice just grit her teeth from the bottom bunk and pretended to be asleep.

* * *

The week rolled on, but Kristen was getting more and more tired. It wasn’t that the work load was too much, but she kept having these crazy dreams. She couldn’t quite remember them, but she knew that they were way hot.

The most frustrating thing was that more than anything else, Kristen wanted to get back out to the beach to find the creature and make sure he was dead. Unfortunately on that point, Tendo Aoi was insistent.

“I will be there soon, I promise, but you must wait. Also, I must ask you a question, Kristen-chan. Have you been feeling different lately? Weak or angry?”

“Uh, no, why?”

“I did some research based on the description you gave me. I think the monster you faced was a Dark Spawn. They are spirits of corruption. I managed to commune with Kiki and she led me to some stories that describe them. In one case, they made a magical girl weak and tired. In another the magical girl became Tsundere... uhm.. wrathful, very angry and so long as the beast lived, the girl faced the shadow of corruption.”

An embarrassed ‘uh-oh’ flew across her mind thinking about her insane sexcapade with Caleb in the bathroom. But that wasn’t exactly something she wanted to share with Azure. “Uhm, no, not really. I’ve been fine. Feeling great, uhm, never better actually! More confident than ever before.” She gave a thumbs up and a big toothy grin to hide her blush.

“Hmm, you may be okay, or perhaps it is a pride demon? Kristen-chan, I beg of you, be careful, do not go after it alone.”

“Yeah, no worries,” she laughed, “I am not going anywhere near that thing and its tentacles...” She trailed off thinking about the cock shaped tentacles. They weren’t so bad though, she was totally able to escape. For a deadly enemy it was better that they were penises and not something really dangerous.

“Okay, that is very wise, I promise I will be there soon.”

After she got off the laptop, Kristen wondered to herself, ‘Oh no, if this is all some sort of spell, then everything I did with Caleb is a mess now. Oh god he probably thinks I am a major slut. Crap what was I thinking?’

Idly she ran her fingers along the spot on her skin where Caleb had cum. Her nipples tightened at the memory of Caleb, ‘I kind of don’t want to totally break things off with him though, since that was kind of hot. Mmmm so sexy. I can handle this, I’ll be fine, I just need to kill that damned Jizzopuss.’

* * *

Night fell across the beaches and the night life was reveling as usual, but just half a mile away, a very angry Crimson Spirit was flying over the water looking for the creature.

“Come out come out wherever you are... You stupid little perv-o-pod. I know you’re around here somewhere, I can feel it, so come on out.” She flew down to the water and dipped her shoe in. “Come on, now I know you want to catch me, come on out!”

Her face twisted up in confusion when she saw that weird guy with the mask riding a rubber ducky on the water. He waved to her with good cheer, “Good evening Crimson Spirit, I’ve been waiting for you!”

“Hope you were waiting for a beating cause that’s what you’ll get!”

“But then how will you find the jizzopuss? I came here to help you find him! I figured you would want to destroy it.”

“Wait what? Why would you help, it’s your creature.”

“Oh you know these things, you take care of them you treat them well, then they just become ungrateful slobs, and they don’t replace the milk carton when they’re done. It’s really a shame, would you like to kill it?”

“Ohhh... kay, sure? But I’m not going into the water, I’m not falling for a trap.”

“No trap, please, just take me back to shore and I promise by my honor, I will bring it on to the shore for you. In fact, I’ll make you a deal, I’ll bring it up and I will even tell you all of it’s powers and how to defeat it for good, all you have to do is listen, and then you can fight it to your heart’s content. Deal?”

She shrugged, “Alright, but after this is done, you know you’re not getting a free pass right?”

“Of course not!” he sing songed.

“Then it’s a deal!” The Crimson Spirit picked up the masked man and flew him back to shore. “What’s your name?”

“You can call me the Dark Trickster.”

“Wow, so you really are the big bad guy huh?”

“Me? I’m not so bad, I love people, let me prove it to you.”

She set him down and he called out, “Yoo hoo! Jizzopuss! Come out to plaaaay!” The water started bubbling, and he added, “Just so you know, you injured his back quite badly, I’m afraid he may be a little slow.”

She quirked an eyebrow at him, “That’s fine by me.”

Indeed he was right, it slowly pulled itself out of the water.

“Now before you fight it, let me show you it’s powers, Jizzopuss, don’t attack,” he beckoned her to join him and sauntered over to the creature. “During the last fight you saw its water jets. Those shoot out from here and can be very powerful when he’s in the water. But you’ll be fighting out here in the sand, no problem! Also, you’ve seen the tentacles, they are very strong, but not impervious! They grow back pretty fast though, so that’s not where you want to deal your killing blow. Jizzopus, show me your tentacle.”

It raised one of its tentacles and he took hold of it and showed it to the Crimson Spirit.

“I know what they look like,” she sneered. But behind her sneer was a little anticipation that she could not quite hide.

“Yes of course you do, you saw what it really is, didn’t you? Right here where it opens up just like that...”

The tentacle opened up like a flower exposing the phallus underneath. The Crimson Spirit’s eyes went wide as she watched it come into view.

“This is the most interesting part of the Jizzopuss, oh, there’s the eyes and fins, but if we’re really going to look as what makes the Jizzopuss special it’s right here.”

The Crimson Spirit started to get a crimson blush with her gaze fixated on the obscene phallus. She just couldn’t look away.

“That’s... where the jizz attack comes out,” she stammered.

“Correct! You already know about the jizz of course, but that’s an attack, I wouldn’t let it attack you and break our deal. I’d never break a deal, so it’s safe, go ahead and hold it.”

“Hold.. it?”

“Yes, there’s no danger, I want to do as I promised and tell you everything you need to know. It’s safe, see I’m holding it.”

“Oh... okay.”

He carefully led the phallus to her and she held it in her hands, starting at the thick cock. It was really silly for her to do this, but he said it was safe and, deep down, she really did want to touch it—just to learn about it of course. It was strange to look at, there were veins in it as if it was a real human cock, but it was unmistakably purple.

“Now you can see it’s soft right now just like a human cock, right? When it’s like this there’s no danger at all. Now go ahead and start rubbing it.”

“I shouldn’t...” Crimson was in a dreamlike fugue. But if she was dreaming then what a pleasant dream it would be!

“Of course you should, go ahead and rub it, just a little, for science.”

“Oh... okay.” She felt her core heating up, and was mesmerized by the phallus in her gloved hands. She started working the cock and it pulsed and throbbed into hardness. “Oh my...”

“Now be careful, if it gets too excited, it can start to jizz and you know what that would do right?”

“That would be bad,” her whole body was tingling with excitement as she worked her hands up and down the phallus.

“Yes, it would be terrible. You see the jizzopuss’ secret power isn’t that it’s jizz is an aphrodisiac.”

“It’s not?” Her fingers continued to work on it unconsciously while she questioned him.

“Oh it’s much more than that, it’s jizz can make any woman addicted to cum.”

“Oh no...”

“Yes, it’s so terrible, just think, as soon as you get jizzed on, you’ll get an orgasm just from the jizz. And it doesn’t even have to be from the jizzopus. Any sperm will give you a wonderful orgasm.”

Her mind was whirling, she suddenly noticed there were two more tentacles with phallus’ exposed. Without thinking, she reached out and touched them with reverence.

“Yes, you see, it would be very bad for a girl who was already affected by the magic jizz to even see a cock. The poor girl wouldn’t have a chance.”

The Crimson Spirit licked her lips as she worked the other two phalluses into hardness.

“And of course to kill it, you just have to break its brain, poof no problem. Oh, but you don’t seem to be listening.”

Her fingers were sliding up and down as she gazed ad the beautiful cocks that had gotten so hard in her hands.

“Be careful now, if you keep doing that, it might start to leak jizz.”

“Jizz,” she moaned.

“Unless of course, that’s really why you came out here. You see, I have held up my end of the bargain, I showed you all its powers. Now if you want to please feel free to kill it. Hmm, nothing? No? Oh I see, maybe you don’t want to kill it. Maybe you came here because you wanted to see it, to touch it, to taste it.”

“I should stop,” she complained, but kept rubbing the cocks. “What did you do to me?”

“Me, I did nothing.”

“Oh god, I should stop, I wanna stop, but they are just so beautiful.”

“But if you stop you won’t feel the pleasure of the jizz all over you..”

“I need to fight it...”

Three other tentacles slowly started caressing the magical cheerleader’s body while her dazed gaze lingered on the leaking pseudococks in her hands. She knew she should fight it, but ideas flashed in her mind of wonderful dreams of being covered in cum.

She couldn’t even muster any shock when she felt a tentacle begin probing her hot wet pussy under her skirt.

“You know what you really want to do,” he teased.

Her breaths were coming in ragged gasps, but she released the two cocks at her side. The Trickster winced worried they were all about to get toasted, when she suddenly lunged forward to grab the cock in front of her and started jerking it with both hands.

He burst out in joy, “Yes, yes! Rub that cock!”

“Cum on me,” she begged with lust drugged eyes, “cum cum cum on me!” The tentacle swelled up and began to tremble so she aimed it at her breasts just like with Caleb! It burst soaking her in gob after gob of thick warm octojizz. “Yes!”

She looked down at the sexiness of her chest drenched in cum, but didn’t feel the orgasm she was expecting.

‘Skin!’ Of course, her costume was protecting her from that wonderful semen. With a thought, she called upon her Crimson powers to release her cheerleader top. She flashed bright crimson and the top was gone in an instant, “YES!!!”

Her eyes fluttered and she clutched the cocks to her chest rubbing their tips and smearing the cum all over her spiked nipples. Her pert upturned breasts shined with slimey wet cum as she squashed them in her hands with the pseudococks. Her hips bucked and her mind went grey with lust.

“Yes, wonderful, you’re doing so well. Next you need to drench your little pussy in jizz. Don’t worry we’ve already got you covered, or uncovered!”

Two tentacles slipped inside the waistband of her skirt and began pumping hot jizz into her panties driving Crimson into incoherent ecstasy.

The Dark Trickster was flipping through a cool book labeled, “Cooking with Dummies”.

“Hmmm, 1 dumb super heroine, add cum, let marinade for 10 minutes... seems simple enough! It looks like you’re almost ready, Crimson Slut. All you have to do is drink a gallon of cum and you’ll be forever drowned in a semen of pleasure. Get it!? Semen? Ha!”

Crimson was in no shape to offer and resistance so he teased her moist lips with a leaking cock and giggled. “More,” she whispered in delirium.

“Sure thing Crimson Cumslut, here it cums!”

Hot thick sticky blasts of cum started filling Crimson’s mouth, blessing her tongue with their magical pleasure. She swallowed instinctively, now reduced to a sucking babe while heady pleasure filled her mind.

“AZURE WATER BLAST!!”

The three of them were all hit with a blast wave that knocked them apart. The Crimson Spirit was still quivering when Magical Girl Azure got to her, “Oh no my young friend, what have they done to you?”

“Ow, hey,” the Trickster complained, “that almost hurt! And you’re ruining my fun! Jizzopuss, attack!”

Azure clasped her hands in prayer the thrust her elbows out, “Estra’s flow of water, Cleansing Wave!” A column of bright blue water shot up engulfing both of them. She could see the vile corruption of evil on her partner, but by Estra’s grace, she could be saved. The water splashed against her naked skin penetrating her pores and cleansing her skin of the evil magic seed.

“No no no, what are you doing?! You’re ruining my plan, jizzopuss, why aren’t you attacking?”

The jizzopuss shrugged with 4 tentacles, then tried shooting some jizz gobs at the column of water but they just splashed off.

The column receded and Crimson and Azure were floating in mid air. Crimson blinked to wakefulness.

“What happened?”

“Are you okay? Crimson Spirit?”

“Ahh! I’m topless!!! Why what who?” She covered her boobs with her arms blushing fiercely.

Azure smiled, “it’s good to have you back. You can resummon your top now.”

“Oh, right!” With a flash she was back fully clothed and glowing red. “That’s it I am so pissed, you get the clown, but the squid is mine!”

“Great plan,” Azure agreed.

“Uh oh, time to go!” The Dark Trickster ran off. Azure flew after him.

Crimson faced the squid and she was pissed, “Alright time for some payback!”

It started trying to get back to the water, but she was having none of that, “Crimson Blast!” She circled sending blast after blast hemming into a corner.

The Jizzopuss had no where to go, backed against a dune, Crimson flew around to line up a real shot, “By Nefernia’s breath of fire, Purifying Blast!!” A vortex of powerful fire blasted out from her hands and hit the squid square in the face instantly vaporizing it as the purple energy dissipated into nothing.

“Play with fire and you get burned,” the Crimson Spirit blew her finger like a hand gun and winked with a grin.

Meanwhile Azure had caught up with the Dark Trickster, “face me fiend!”

The Trickster turned around slowly with a grinning mask. “Are you sure you want to face,” he paused for dramatic effect, “the Dark Trickster?” Something about the look of his grinning masks shook Azure to her core. He spoke, “You don’t want to fight he Dark Trickster.”

Magical Girl Azure stopped dead in her tracks as the words echoed in her head, ‘I don’t want to fight the Dark Trickster.’ She stalled, she froze, she couldn’t understand why, but her hands unclenched. She just couldn’t fight.

He grinned and grabbed her unclenched hands by the wrists and twisted them behind her back, spinning her around. She cried out helplessly, unable to resist.

They both saw the fire blast as Crimson destroyed the Jizzopuss, so the Dark Trickster whispered in her ear, “No need to follow me, you know you can’t beat me. I’ll see you again soon.”

He jumped off and away.

The Crimson Spirit flew to her blue glowing partner, “Did you freeze him?”

“I am sorry, Crimson Spirit, I- I could not beat him.”

“No worries, we’ll get him together next time!” Her partner smiled and gave her a hug. “Thanks for saving my bacon!”

* * *

The next day Lucy ran into Kristen on campus, “Hey, I am really sorry about the try-outs.”

Kristen shrugged, “Its okay, I had a fair shot.”

“So no hard feelings? You’re not upset?”

“No, of course not, it was fun just to be able to hang out with you gals last weekend.”

“Awesome, and hey, maybe next year, right?”

Kristen shrugged, “Maybe,” then she gave her former rival an impromptu hug, “but being friends is even more important than being teammates. So if you ever want to hang out or anything, count me in.”

“You rock!”

As they walked off, Kristen added, “unless there is another giant squid thing.”

“I know right?! Cray!”

“So cray.”