The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light

Episode 4: Headphone Mania

(mf, mc, md, f-solo, cb)

Kristen Flint listened to Aoi with rapt attention as they pulled into the parking spot in front of a very large mall. “So I accepted the teaching position as a linguist Camdon South Eastern Institute. Now, I teach Japanese, German, and they have the option to add Mandarin and Urdu to the curriculum.”

“That’s great, so you get to stay here now, like legit and not deportable?”

“Yes, Kristen-chan. And here I will be until we defeat the Dark Trickster.”

“Wow, and so this language thing is that a superpower, or are you just like, some kind of genius.”

Aoi put the car in park. “Sadly, I am no genius, I believe that it does have something to do with the Goddess. You see, I first became a Magical Girl when I was 12. Afterwards, I noticed a talent with learning these forms of speech. Your connection to the Goddesses manifests in different ways, and yes, even when you are not transformed.”

“How many languages do you know?”

“Six at present.”

“Wow, and you have like zero accent in American, you know, American English, not British English.”

“Well that is a different story.”

“Did you learn from a boyfriend?”

Aoi laughed, “Nothing so exciting. I learned by listening to episodes of a very nice classic television show. I think it may be before your time, the Bill Crosby show. I listen to it in my headphones all the time and practice.”

Kristen stifled a laugh.

“What is it?”

“Oh, nothing, just I would move on to listening to something else. And if you really want to know, maybe yoogle him sometime.”

Aoi ignored the cryptic response. Perhaps there was some local context she was missing, but she wasn’t going to worry about it now. “So why have you brought me here?”

“I’m glad you asked, Aoi. Now that you have a job, and you have money, I figured it is my duty to show you one of America’s Greatest Past Times!”

Aoi got out of the car and looked around excitedly. Seeing the Stadium off in the across the parking lot on the other side of the road she exclaimed, “I love baseball! We love American Baseball very much in Japan!”

“Oh Em Gee, you’re so presh! No, it’s not even game day. We’re here to go shopping!”

“Oh, well that can be fun too.”

“Heck yeah it can, come on!”

Aoi shook her head at her young friend. She wondered, ‘Was I ever so young and carefree?’

Earlier that morning, around 4 AM, in a condo in a very swanky area, a very pissed off demonic entity was yelling inside the mind of a young man.

‘HEINRICH.’

The Dark Trickster sat at the dining table in his condo fiddling away with some plastic and a screwdriver.

‘HEINRICH!!!’

He ignored the second scream coming from inside his thoughts and kept working.

‘HEINRICH, YOU WORTHLESS HERNIATED CODPIECE!!!’

“What! What is it?”

‘LET US GO FORTH AND WREAK HAVOC AND CHAOS IN THIS NEW LAND!’

“Yeah, that worked out great for the last guy.”

‘BUT WE SHALL BE SMARTER! WE CAN CRUSH THE MAGICAL GIRLS!’

Exasperated, the Trickster dropped the screwdriver and looked up, “Alright, you know if I’m going to talk to you, let’s just have it out, cause I want to be able to look you in the eye and explain this to you.” The trickster reached up and tried to take off the helmet/mask, but it wouldn’t come off. He heaved a sigh, then pulled it away from his face, but instead of it coming off, the mask replicated so there was a copy in his hand. “Well good enough I guess.” He set the copy of his mask down in front of him, but when her turned it to face him he jumped back, “Holy smokes, that is one scare fucking ugly mug you’ve got, crap do I look that nuts?!”

The mask was contorted into a murderous rampaging scowl with glowing red eyes. It looked like something that definitely always left the caps lock on. The Trickster rushed to a mirror and breathed a sign when he saw the goofy smiling mask. It wasn’t his face, but at least it was more him.

‘SOW CHAOS!’

“Okay, look, I’m going to explain this really slow. If I start going nuts and stabby-von-stabberschmidt, I’m going to have those magical girls on me in no time and not in a good way. I have read a lot of Japanese manga and seen plenty of anime and you know what? Japanese Magical Girls always pull out the victory.”

‘SO CRUSH THEM!’

“No, crushing them doesn’t work, but do you know what does?” He turned back to the object he was fiddling with while explaining. “Corrupting them! In the hentai mags they can get beat, by brainwashing them or corrupting them. See, you set traps and you get them weakened and you slip past their defenses and eventually, you turn them into your rutting little fuck puppies. Ooh, I like that, I’m going to have to remember that. Anyway, given the choice between being burned and frozen then burned again or getting my wiener polished by two devoted sex slaves, I’ll choose the wiener polish every time.”

The red lights in the contorted mask died down a little. ‘SO ENSLAVE THEM?’

“Yes.”

‘THEN DESTROY THE WORLD?’

“Oh fuck, no, there will be no world destroying. But you know what there will be? Fucking, a fuck ton of fucking. Booby fucking and ass fucking; all the fucking you can drink. Auf jeden fall, there will be no destruction. There we go. And with my new plan, we should be able to wear them down quite nicely. Now, it’s time to follow the Crimson Spirit, because the Dark Trickster has a game to play!”

‘PERVERT.’

“I heard that.”

Kristen and Aoi just finished a light lunch at the food court. Aoi had a salad and a miso soup which was passable. Kristen has already finished her Greasebomb Deluxe from Oilcan Burgers and was nibbling on her chili cheese deluxe fries.

“See, isn’t this the best! You got a cute new outfit, now we have a whole other half of the mall to go shop in.”

Aoi smiled, “Do you like your new shoes?”

“OMG, yes they’re soo cute, thank you again for getting the for me!”

Aoi heaved a quick sigh and looked around. The mall bustled with life, teenagers meeting to hang out, new parents entertaining their children, an elderly couple walked together slowly taking in all the life and love. She looked on in wistful bittersweet appreciation.

“Aoi, earth to Aoi...”

Ms. Tendo turned back to her partner and smiled, “This has been fun, but I think I am ready to return.”

Her young friend relented and began to head back. On the way they walked by one store where there was a blue dinosaur mascot out front beckoning people in, “Don’t be dinosaur, get the latest and greatest gadgets around! High tech electronics to make your life easier! You two look like savvy modern customers, try us out! Come on in to One Step Beyond!” He beckoned to them.

Kristen looked at Aoi hopefully, and Aoi rolled her eyes, but nodded, “One more store.”

Kristen beamed and headed in asking, “Do you have neck massagers? Oh and hover boards?” She disappeared into the store. Aoi hung around at the entrance for a moment, then went inside and began browsing.

She was looking at various different headphones when the dinosaur who’d been out front approached her. “Looking for a high end pair of headphones, huh? Need any help?”

“Oh no, I think I’ll stick to my earbuds. They seem pretty pricey.”

“Maybe but the quality is something else, here try out these!” The dinosaur produced a pair of headphones from behind his back as if by magic.

Aoi shrugged and connected them to her phone and examined them. They seemed quite ordinary, perhaps a little bulky, but well built. She wondered at how odd she might look with such large headphone on her head. But they fit quite well and stayed on firm completely covering her ears.

“They Fit Well,” she said, a little louder than she had intended.

The dinosaur gave her a thumbs up.

A flick of her finger flipped on her music and she listened. The music flowed over her, and a familiar feeling swept over her. She couldn’t quite place it, but it felt... good. Aoi sighed, her worries draining away. The music was just so relaxing. Inside each of the earpieces a purple light flickered.

“Oh... this is nice.”

“I agree, sometimes it is nice to just lose yourself in the music.”

Lose yourself... The thought struck a chord in her heart that reverberated. She smiled for a beat then took the headphones off. “Honto ka yo. Ano—what I mean to say is, wow that was very impressive. I like them very much?”

Kristen glided up to them riding a hoverboard and wearing a neck massager, “Hey, what’ja find?”

Aoi turned to answer, “Headphones that sound wonderful. Here, try them.” The dinosaur behind her stiffened up and stood a bit straighter.

Inside his dinosaur costume head, the Dark Trickster was sweating, biting his lip, and holding his breath watching Kristen put on the headphones. He’d placed the broken halves of the hypnotic crystal inside them, hoping that they would have a subtle impact on the wearer. At their last encounter, he saw that Magical Girl Azure was still affected by her exposure to the full crystal. But the last time the Crimson Spirit came anywhere near the crystal it was shattered in two. Now he waited in silence.

Kristen listened, looked around, quirked a brow and shrugged, “Yeah, it’s great, you should get it. For languages and stuff.”

Aoi smiled and asked, “Did you want a pair too?”

Kristen had kneeled down and picked up a box of the same brand, “Uh, woah, not for $370 dollars.”

Aoi blanched, “Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t possibly afford these.”

The Dark Trickster panicked for a second, “Wait, we can do a deal for you!”

“Oh?” Aoi clutched the box closer, hoping to be able to take it home.

“Maybe not on this one,” he replied taking the box from her, “But if you want, you can have the display model for less.”

Aoi looked to Kristen who shrugged and replied, “Sounds good to me.”

“Come with me!” the dinosaur said audibly smiling.

Up at the front, the cashier was visibly confused and was protesting, “I know, open box, but I still need an employee number and an item number to scan. Where’s the box?”

The dinosaur and the sales person went back and forth for a bit, with the girls looking on. Finally the dinosaur suggested that he just call the manager.

“Fine, I’ll do that,” the cashier replied with a victorious sneer. He pulled up the in store phone and dialed a number. “Hey, Sherry, I have the a couple customers up front with an open box item, but there’s no box.” He pause and nodded with a smile. “Ahum. Ahum. Yup, that’s the policy, and the dinosaur won’t give me his—” He paused again and the sneer fell from his face. “Okay. Right away ma’am.” He looked to the dinosaur, “Okay, I’m sorry, I didn’t know, uhm, sir, what’s the price on this?”

“Seventy dollars,” the dinosaur replied with his hands on his hips in a superhero pose.

The cashier hurriedly punched in a bunch of numbers and it rang up to seventy plus tax. Aoi and Kristen gaped, and Aoi quickly paid without question.

As they left with bubbling excitement, the dinosaur called back, “Here at One Step Beyond, we love teachers, and remember, don’t get left in the Jurassic Era, go One Step Beyond!”

Back in the manager’s office, two faceless figures in black spandex held down a woman in her blue One Step Beyond Uniform and a teenaged boy stripped to his shorts. The dinosaur stepped in and closed the door behind him, then shirked the entire costume off with a dramatic flourish as if by magic, “TA-DA! Thank you, dear boy, it fit like a charm and worked like a glove.” The dark trickster’s mask was flattened on his face giving the look of a featureless face to match the two other figures in black spandex.

Haltingly, the woman being held down at her desk pleaded, “Please, whatever you want from me, I swear, I’ll pay you anything, just, please let the boy go.”

“Oh, sure, you can go. Just remember to tell everyone about how the gropers groped you.”

“Uhm, what?”

“Groper, go grope!”

The black figure encased in latex immediately began groping the woman’s breasts, and she fought back screaming out. The second groper left the young boy who immediately scrambled away. No longer being restrained, just groped, the woman pulled herself away and ran. The gropers stopped at the door.

Behind them in the manager’s office, the Dark Trickster smiled. He grabbed at his own chest and yanked out a black shape that morphed into another faceless black figure. Then with a finger flick, his mask popped back out to the loony shape it usually took. “Ahh, much better. Now gropers, go out into the mall and grope as many adult women as you can!”

‘WHY ARE YOU GROPING? YOU SHOULD BE KILLING?’ The mask asked its host.

The Dark Trickster replied aloud, “Honestly, I don’t know, I just love boobies. Fondling them makes me feel good! Hoo-hoo!!! But it’s time for me to make a stealthy exit.”

The three black simulacrums burst out the door and ran straight for the mall exit of One Step Beyond. They set upon the denizens of the mall looking for breasts. One groped a botoxed, spray-tanned woman with huge fake ones and ran off, another groper got a mother of two, before her husband decked it in the head. It’s black head snapped back unnaturally. Then it stood up straight with it’s head hanging off the back then horrifyingly, the head lolled back up in place. The third groper came upon a group of teen girls, but just ran past them preferring to grope a woman with a big belly and a gelato. All over the mall, screams erupted and the scene went chaotic once they hit the food court. Mall security tried to tackle them, but they broke out of every grab with inhuman strength.

Aoi was about to get in the car when Kristen said, “You know, something felt kind of weird back there.”

Aoi frowned and thought, “Yes, I suppose something did.”

They turned to look back and saw a ruckus of people fleeing. Instantly both had the same thought, it was time to transform. A flash of light, bright even in the afternoon sunlight, burst forth and the blue and red Magical Girls of Light, flew towards the mall.

A groper’s hands were all over a hot dog vendor while she swatted it with a pair of tongs. Two others had just emptied out a lingerie shop sending women screaming through the mall.

Hovering in the air, the Crimson Spirit pointed at the hot dog groper and announced, “Watch out evil-doers, your time is up!” It looked up to her just in time to see the sole of her be-ribboned shoe fly into its face. It skidded on the floor and out of the hot dog stand, bumping into a pillar. “You’re down for the count!”

The groper had other ideas as it spasmodically pulled itself back up.

“Or maybe not...”

It’s arms twisted around and it’s head came up last in a decidedly freaky manner.

“Uhm, Azure, I don’t think these are human.”

Azure called back, “Understood!”

Crimson looked back to see Azure fighting the other two gropers in hand to hand combat. She moved her arms with blinding speed, blocking every grasp, then locking one of their arms in a bar and flipping it over. She kept her momentum going and somersaulted over into an overhead axe kick executed perfectly knocking the second one’s head down on its shoulders. If they’d been human they would have surely have been knocked out—or at least dazed.

The Crimson Spirit rose up 5 feet in the air, her aura glowing as she powered up, “Crimson...”

“No, don’t,” Azure called out, before ducking under a swipe.

Crimson turned, her eyes alight with flames red hair floating with power. Somehow between punches and dodges, Magical Girl Azure maintained the presence of mind to explain. “You’ll set the,” Azure grunted and punched a flying torso then continued, “mall on fire!”

“Aww rats,” Crimson complained as her aura dimmed, “Then what are we supposed to do?”

“This!” came the response. Magical Girl Azure’s hand glowed blue, glinting off the blue shine of her hair, she landed a punch in the center of mass of one of the gropers and a power wave pulsed through it. The dark figure wobbled with an eerie resonance, then imploded, disappearing in a puff of purple smoke.

The other groper that had come up behind her and grabbed Azure’s large breasts stopped molesting them and exchanged a look with Crimson’s groper.

Crimson looked back to Magical Girl Azure and gaped, “How’d you do that?”

“We’ll—hey!” Azure grabbed the groper by his arm and flung it to the ground again focusing her energy into a shining punch that wobbled it out of existence.

The last groper rushed the Crimson Spirit and grabbed her by the ankles as she floated, yanking her down.

“Woah!”

While the perverted simulacrum may have been trying to grope between the plucky heroine’s legs, it instead got a face full of cheerleader knee. The pair tumbled down with Crimson landing astride the groper where she announced, “I always come out on top.” She was smug only for a moment when she realized it had a hand up her skirt and starting to grope her privates. “HEY!” she yelled as she leapt off into the air.

“Baton SMASH!” She materialized a twirling baton infused with power and with the full force of anger into the hapless groper. It pierced straight through disintegrating the shade as if it had never been there. Unfortunately, it poofed so quickly that the baton met no resistance and the Crimson Spirit swung the baton down with full force. The baton smashed into the tile and concrete cracking the floor with a loud crunch.

Crimson bit her lip and smiled sheepishly at Azure who noted the damage.

Azure offered, “At least the enemy is vanquished.”

“You’re so going to have to teach me how to do that glowy punch thing of yours.”

Azure nodded, “I agree, but first, tonight, I think I should teach you some more of the basics. We have a lot of work to do.”

“Aww.. more basics?”

“Come on, let’s go before we have to answer any questions.”

Later that evening, Magical Girl Azure found herself having to answer questions after all. The Magical Girls of Light had flown out to a clearing in the swamp deep in the Everglades, and although they were miles away from anyone else, Crimson had plenty of questions to ask.

“So what were those things anyway?”

Azure explained, “I suppose you might call them shades. They are shadows of the darkness, servants of chaos. Beings of energy that manifest as an echo of the Conduit of Darkness.”

“Oh,” Crimson considered, “So they’re like, minions?”

“In a manner of speaking, but they serve as an extension of the will of the Conduit, in this case, the Dark Trickster.”

“How many does the big bad joker have?”

“Any number of shades could be summoned depending on his connection to the darkness. One does not run out of shades, much like we don’t run out of blasts and such.”

“Oh, alright. So why doesn’t he just make like, a billion shades?”

“If the essence of light were not here to hold him back he might and I will teach you how to fight them properly. But first, we must cover the basics. Tonight’s lesson is a fundamental lesson for an Mahou Senshi in training. It is called the ‘Forgetful Flash Transformation’. With it, when you transform, you call upon the goddess to create a forgetful field around you. Anyone who witnesses you transform will not be able to remember your true identity, they will just remember the flash of light.”

“Woah, that’s... Actually, really useful. Why didn’t you teach me that before?”

Azure offered a smug little smile, “I was trying to teach this one to you in Germany, but you kept on wanting to go on trips with the exchange program.”

Crimson bit her lip, crossing her arms behind her back in sheepish shame looking much younger than her 18 years. “Oh, my bad.”

The sun had long set on their day, and Magical Girl Azure was back at her small efficiency studio adding the finishing touches to a lesson plan. What a long and strange day it had been indeed. She put her new headphones on and put on some classical music to sooth her mind after a day of shopping, training, and working. As she did, the music transported her back to her memories, and she leaned back in her chair and reminisced.

When she first became a magical girl at the age of twelve, she was a lot like Crimson was: light hearted, carefree, and full of boundless energy. By this time, she’d been a magical girl more than half her life, it truly did define who she was. She had faith in the gift promised to her by the link to the goddesses. She smiled remembering the last time she saw the ball of golden light that liked to refer to itself as “KiKi”.

It had come to her and told her that the power to fight evil was inside her already. That with their help she’d be able to be whatever she dreamed of being. Presented with such a boon, she took to the duty of the matter quite readily, though she still did love to go on field trips, go shopping, and eat ice cream. Her parents never did find out about her secret. All the better to kept them safe.

Back then, when threats from the Dark Realm came up, there was real danger. There was one dark conduit who was a firebug. Though she’d seen those television shows in her youth of Magical Girls always triumphing over evil, the reality was in stark contrast. It had set fire to a building, and even with her magical powers, she wasn’t able to save everybody. Seeing those people hurt so badly tore her up inside. It was then that she realized that this was not a game and this was not a happy television show. She needed to take her duty seriously.

Normally thinking about that moment would have her wiping away a tear, but she noted that she was much more calm and placid. Perhaps it was due to this new dark conduit. As her thoughts turned to him, the crystals in her headphones began to flicker a dim purple color.

He was certainly different than other conduits. At first, he seemed like he was going to be another tormenter, torturing people and killing them like the Koku Ryuu. Yet all the women seemed safe and well balanced after their experiences. Then at the beach, everything Kristen had told her indicated that the Dark Spawn could have easily killed people, but it didn’t. It was very strange. Then, of course, there was that weird moment when she confronted him. She had felt quite... odd. There was a part of her that didn’t want to fight him, that knew fighting him would be wrong. But why?

She smiled as she mused, ‘Wouldn’t it be strange if he was actually the good one? Or maybe that there was good in him and I could sense it? Maybe he is keeping the dark forces at bay.’ What a situation that would be. How could she fight the very man keeping the evil in check? Perhaps he was both yin and yang. Then what was she?

She shook her head at the strange thoughts. It was far too speculative. Perhaps she was over tired. She changed into her boxers and a thin white tank top then slid into bed under one sheet. The Florida nights were really much warmer than anything she was used to in Germany or Japan, except maybe that summer on the Shonan coast. Still wearing the headphones, she closed her eyes and let her imagination drift.

Magical Girl Azure was face to face with the Dark Trickster, he was bold, strong, and threatening her demanding that she attack him. She stood her ground, “I will not fight you, I know there is good in you.”

“Then you will become my prisoner!” he exclaimed. Her own outfit came alive, her bolero jacket slipped off her shoulders and bound her elbows together. Her ankle wraps tied her feet together, and she was helpless before him. He approached her, body full of intent, but moving slowly, deliberately. She could feel the fear and anticipation rising as she trained her gaze on the powerful dark master. “If you will not fight, Magical Girl Azure, then you will submit.”

He ran his fingers through her hair, the light pull feeling feeling strangely invigorating. In her bed, Tendo Aoi ran her fingers through her hair with one hand, the other traced her skin along the bust line of the tank top.

“I will not fight you,” she said again, in defiance.

“So be it,” he said and released her. Behind him, two beautiful women, dressed in flowing garb that blew about their bodies barely concealing their perfect curves strutted towards her, “show her pleasure,” he commanded them.

She blushed looking at the two women, their delicate features at once regal and carnal. Their eyes glinted with a passion and their hands caressed her body. Hands moved to her breasts and began caressing them with soft delightful touches. He was claiming her, she knew it to be true, but through the hands of his thralls. Still, she offered no resistance, bound as she was.

“If you will not fight, then you will submit,” he announced.

In her bedroom, her fingers worked her nipples into hardness, and her body began to squirm. Her eyes remained tightly closed and she focused on the mental image of her captor. She whispered, “I will not fight,” and the headphones pulsed purple.

Over and over the Dark Trickster would threaten her, and goad her to attack him, but she knew it was a trap. She was too smart to fall for it. Instead these beautiful creatures of perfection and lust touched her all over, teasing her body, teasing her heated mons, parting her lips to touch her moisture. They brought hot lips to hers only to brush then and let her feel their sweet breath. Fingers brought to her lips showed her the taste of her own arousal, then again and showed her the taste of theirs.

“I will not fight.”

She repeated again and her fingers pleasured her own body, “I will not fight.”

Such incredible pleasure he would bring to her, by dominating her, owning her, and making her understand that she would submit. “I will not fight.”

“I will su...”

She gasped out, her fingers working her furiously with pleasure and pressure rising to a crescendo. “I will, I will...”

She came hard, thrashing her head to the side, knocking the headphones off. Her body shuddered in pleasure as she clamped her thighs around her own hand and tangled herself up in her sheets. As she calmed, she lay still listening to the sounds of the room and experiencing her body. The slight squeak of the fan, the panting of her own breath, the tinny quiet sound of the headphones still playing classical music—though now not on her head.

She extricated one hand and turned off the music from her phone, then snuck it back under the covers. It felt good to be all wrapped up. As she drifted off to sleep, she felt quite peaceful being bound in sheets.

The week passed well enough, her classes were tranquil, if only because some of the students in the morning session slept in. Still, while her students may not have been as attentive as she’d have liked, some seemed to be catching on, and they seemed to be accepting of her as a superior, even though she was only a few years older than the very college students she was teaching. As an adjunct professor, she wasn’t making much money, but she did not need much either. Her only splurge had been the wonderful pair of headphones she was putting on and she’d gotten them for a song.

She cooked dinner as she listened to the music and reminisced on her days of youth hanging out with her friends. None of them were magical girls, but they were nice people. Especially Sakura. Sakura was the leader of the clique without question. Outgoing and even a bit brash at times, it was the force of her personality the always brought them back together. She was so beautiful too. Long dark hair, and though most Japanese preferred the beauty of paler skin like her own, there was something powerful about Sakura’s darker tanned skin. She was unafraid to get bronzed by the sun as she played soccer. Often Aoi would watch and cheer her on. They drifted apart after Sakura got a boyfriend. She did not know why it made her as sad as it had, but her friend was happy, so she put on a happy face.

Still, there were a few moments where after a game, they’d go and get ramen with katsu. Sakura would anyway. She would just have tea and sit with her friend. Sometimes Sakura would offer her some and she’d demur, but Sakura would insist. She loved her friend in her own way.

Aoi finished her ramen and sat down at her computer. On a whim, she searched the internet for pictures of her lovely friend. Clicking through, she found herself daydreaming while looking at pictures of women playing soccer. Their fit tight bodies glistening in the sun, she nibbled on her pinky and clicked through a few more.

She imagined walking hand in hand with Sakura like they had many years ago with the joy of perfect innocence. Would her friend think her so weird, for having these strange thoughts running through her mind? Thoughts of her old friend leaning over and kissing her cheek. She’d blush and shy away, but her skin would tingle with electric excitement.

How lovely would it be to have her friend take her hands and smile at her. Perhaps they could practice kissing so as to be ready to kiss boys. Aoi had fantasized about this a few times as a teenager, but she’d always pushed these thoughts away in shame. She was a Magical Girl, not some perverted girl. Still, now here in America, many many miles from home, the sight of her old friend and the memory of an old fantasy was stirring her loins.

‘No, I shouldn’t be thinking about this.’ She closed her eyes and tried to refocus her thoughts. Her reason for being here, to stop the Dark Trickster. She called up his image, but her imagination took her back to Japan, walking with her friend Sakura.

“I will protect you, senpai!” Magical Girl Azure would stand against the Dark Trickster, like she stood against the Dark Spawned Kyusu, a giant tea pot that spouted scalding tea that could burn people. All those years ago, she’d fought it off using her control of water to nullify it’s boiling spray.

But in her imagination, Sakura was a bit different. Sakura came up behind her and whispered to her protector, “But I don’t need protection. I have already submitted to my Sensei the Darkoturickstero.”

“What? No,” she’d gasp and shock. Her strength draining from her body. She felt Sakura’s hands running down her arms slipping off her bolero jacket and gently guiding her arms behind her back.

“Yes, Mahou Bishojou Mizudori, and soon you will submit too.”

“No, I can’t submit, I must protect—” her words stopped as Sakura’s sweet lips caressed her neck.

“Don’t fight it, Aoi-chan,” her words elicited another gasp.

“How? How do you know my name?” Sakura’s hands slipped into the fabric of her gui and began caressing her breasts.

“I’ve always known, my love. Surrender now, submit to him and we can be together.”

Sitting at home at her computer, Tendo Aoi’s eyes opened up. Glazed with lust, she looked at the picture of her childhood friend smiling at the camera. Her skirt was hiked up and she was touching herself, slick with desire. She was so bad, such a pervert for having these thoughts and feelings about her friend. She was such a bad girl, touching herself and thinking about her beautiful friends body naked against hers. Oh, but how wonderful it would be if she just gave up control. It was just a fantasy, and it was not her fault. The Dark Trickster would control them both. It was not their fault that they would give into their forbidden lust. They would kiss, touch, lick, and get lost in each other.

Sakura’s voice rose in her mind, “I submit to my master.” She closed her eyes and pictured them together, legs tangled scissoring their heated loins together lost in lust. “I submit to my master,” she’d say again, looking into Sakura’s eyes with longing. Over and over the words repeated in her mind as her fingers worked over her heated clit driving her upwards towards ecstasy.

She moaned incoherently unable to speak, fighting the words but wallowing in the taboo pleasure of them. They echoed in her head over and over as she brought herself to the edge of climax. The headphones sparked purple as she finally gasped out in time with her fantasy, “I submit to my master!”

As if the floodgates had been opened, the climax rolled over her body making her shudder in pleasure. Her legs twitched and squeezed together as she gasped for air, the waves of lust shivering through her body all the way to her toes. Her head fuzzy, she reached up with the dry hand and pulled off the headphones.

The lust subsided and the shame came upon her full force. She closed the browser and looked away from the screen. It had been a long time since she’d thought about her friend Sakura. She could only imagine how her friend would react if she knew the horrible thoughts she’d had. Still, the allure of the fantasy was something she could not deny. It was just a fantasy, no harm. If she had no control in her fantasy, maybe it wasn’t her fault. It was the fault of the evil terrible master who forced her to indulge in sweet delicious pleasure with Sakura. Then afterwards, she’d save her friend and everything would be fine. She was the hero after all.

The knock at her door made her jump.

“One minute!” She ran to the bathroom to wash her hands quickly.

It knocked twice more before she got to it. Kristen burst in, “Have you seen the news? The pervy shades are back!”

“Oh, I- had not seen,” Tendo Aoi blushed shamefully, but Kristen wasn’t deterred by her embarrassment.

They’ve been jumping women who are out for walks and ignoring the guys. The ones that try to help get shoved aside. Someone is going to get hurt if we don’t stop them!”

The Magical Girls of Light flew out again to stomp out the shades, twice over the course of the week. Each time, the fights would be fast and easy. Though the efforts didn’t yield much in the way of preventing further assaults, they girls were making a name for themselves. Even news reports began circulating about the two mysterious heroines.

Unfortunately, the night time activities, training Crimson, lesson planning and teaching were beginning to be an exhausting endeavor for Aoi. At least there was much needed respite at home. She informed Kristen via text that she did not have time for a tutoring session tonight, and she went straight to her couch where she plopped down and put on her lovely headphones and began listening to some J-Pop.

Aoi smiled and lay back as the pop idols sang about love from senpai if he would just notice her smile. Song after song passed and she listened as she goofed off on the couch. The sun had nearly gone away as she listened to love love love for ever ever ever, walking through the park and some rhyme that was pretty clever. The tension drained out of her and she realized, a walk in the park would be rather nice.

Aoi left the house pursuing her Great Idea. The sun set as day gave way to dark, but she was unbothered by the darkness. The warm Florida air kept her comfy even without a coat, and the upbeat J-pop kept her smiling. There was a freedom in walking around unknown by anyone in this foreign country. Here one could go anywhere, they pride themselves on their freedom. ‘I could easily lose myself in the wonderful freedom here.’ She could be alone in her thoughts, even her memories of Sakura senpai. She blushed at the thought.

She’d walked quite a ways when she realized, she had no idea where she’d been walking to. She found herself in a secluded area of a park, surrounded by trees. Ahead of her a group of dark figures stood in a half circle as if waiting for her. She barely had time to register a thought when she felt a push against her mind and a pop. Forget and pay no attention. She walked to the center of them, still bopping her head, not even taking notice of the gropers. When she stopped, all was still and quiet save for the bopping of her head and the J-pop music.

The gropers approached her and she vaguely noted feeling a push against her mind. Lose yourself to fantasy. It popped and she kept bopping her head. The gropers tentatively reached out and began to caress her body, but she still seemed not to notice them. Instead she sighed as her thoughts returned to her old friend.

Their hands teased her through her clothes as she fantasized about Sakura seducing her again. Their bodies pressed against each other Sakura whispering to her, “You can have all of this pleasure, just submit to master and we can be together, Aoi-chan.”

The words of submission were on her lips when she opened her eyes. The purple light in her headphones died out and she saw the shades around her. There was a light press on her mind, but this time, she blasted it back in a wave of fear and transformed in a blinding flash.

Her outfit and headphones were gone, into the pocket dimension, and Magical Girl Azure stood with a fierce look of determination, “I am Magical Girl Azure, empowered by the goddess to stop you in the name of peace!”

A single pair of hands slow clapped from off to the right, “Bravo, Magical Girl Azure, Bravo. I suppose I shouldn’t expect anything less.”

“Dark Trickster.”

“In the flesh, I thought we should continue our battle since we were so rudely cut short last time.”

“You do not need to do this, Dark Trickster.”

“Oh? What is it I don’t need to do?”

“There is good in you, I can sense it, and in the name of peace I intend to save you.”

“You’re going to save me? You mean like the other one you saved? The Dark Lord of Jade? I saw how you saved him.” He approached warily.

She lowered her head and shook it, “That was regrettable, but the Dark Lord was doomed. He was far too corrupted to save.” She looked up to him, “But you are not. You have not taken life, and you do not reap death like the others. You are different, and I am committed to helping you. I will save you.”

“Aren’t you afraid I’m going to hurt you? BOO!” His mask was an inch away from her face, but she did not flinch.

“I will not fight you,” she said defiantly, “I will save you.”

“Save? Hmmm.. are you sure you don’t mean serve? I think I’d much rather have you serve me. Or even better, how about you service me right here, hoohoo!” The Dark Trickster whipped out his cock, only it bulged out in comic proportions shaped like a 2 foot long baseball bat.

Magical Girl Azure rolled her eyes, “No, Dark Trickster, I’m not going to service you.”

The Dark Trickster scratched his head, his mask contorting in a perplexed visage. His baseball bat cock turned into a big wet noodle cock. “Huh, weird. Alright, fine, gropers, do your thing.”

“Wait,” she called out, and with a wave of her hand, the vapor all around them coalesced and multiplied on itself to form a large water sphere. All around them it spread until it formed a dome, sealing them off from the world around. “I will not fight you but I also can not let you leave so long as your shades torment the people of the fair city.”

He looked at her skeptically, and said, “I could jump right through that.”

“Please don’t, I don’t want to hurt you,” it was a bluff, but he didn’t know that.

He paused for a moment as water swirled about them. The shades stood motionless waiting for an impulse from their master to direct them. “Alright then, how about a bargain. I will stop making shades to grope women in the park and you call off your water prison.”

She smiled as her bluff bore fruit, “Very well, but give your word and swear it by the mask you wear.”

He shrugged, “Sure, I swear it by the mask I wear, I will stop making shades to grope women in the park.”

She immediately released the shield as she said, “And I swear the deal is made by the honor of Estra.”

“Come on boys, let’s go home.”

Magical Girl Azure smiled, “You may, but these shades,” she powered up her fists, “they are ending tonight.” She immediately set upon thrashing the shades out of existence one by one.

“That wasn’t part of the deal,” he yelled at her.

“Yes,” she replied with a smile, “It wasn’t part of the deal.”

He growled and tried to pull out another groper from his mask to go and grope her nubile body, but it merely dissipated.

She smiled as she vanquished another foe, “A deal is a deal, even between the light and the dark.”

He cursed and fled, leaving her to dispatch the last of the shades. With the last of them gone, Magical Girl Azure flew off into the night to go get some much needed rest. She resolved to tell Kristen about the development and how there would be no more shades groping women in the park now. But that could wait for another day. Right at that moment, she just needed to get a well deserved good night’s sleep.

And maybe listen to some J-pop at home with her lovely new headphones.