The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: I don’t have a patreon, but if you want to say thanks, send me an email and tell me what you thought of my stories. Better yet, if you want to throw a buck or two my way, pick up some of my stuff on Smashwords! Thanks for reading.

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light

Episode 6: Helpful Hands

(mc, md, mf, cb)

Kristen Flint complained to Tendo Aoi on the bus, “Why do I have to go volunteer, it’s Saturday! I could be relaxing or asleep!”

“Kristen-chan, it is important to be active in helping the community. Helpful Hands does good work helping to build homes and clean up neighborhoods for people in need.”

“Isn’t community service, like, a punishment for minor crimes? Like, couldn’t I literally get wasted and busted for underage drinking, and they’d send me here, or I could just hang out with you. This is literally punishment.”

“I believe that at the end of the day, seeing all the people we helped, you will feel pretty good about.”

“Oh yeah,” Kristen challenged her, “how do you figure that?”

“Because I know that deep down helping people is who you are.”

Kristen folded her arms and pouted. After a moment, she scowled back at Aoi and announced, “Yeah, well, I won’t enjoy it.”

Fortunately, Kristen was wrong. Their fellow volunteers were all very friendly. There were a few contractors there who were giving their own services for free to the help fix up a poor elderly woman’s home and continue building a second home on the property that would be used for temporary shelter for families with your children.

Most of the heavy lifting was being done by some of the more burly guys. Kristen had actually started having fun while painting. Plus, when the Abe Gilford, an older retired foreman who was volunteering found out she had some artistic talent, he asked Kristen if she could do a mural in one of the kid’s rooms in the new home after they got up the drywall.

“Lunch time,” one of the other college guys rounded the corner and announced to the two of them.

“Okay, maybe this wasn’t so bad,” Kristen admitted as they headed out to join the others for lunch, “Plus free lunch!”

Aoi smiled, “And you may be able to paint a mural.” When they got to the front, most of the guys were already digging into delicious looking meals in Styrofoam packages. Aoi looked around for their food, then spotted the food truck. “Oh, I didn’t know it was catered.”

One of the burly guys piped up, “It isn’t usually.”

Another chuckled, “Yeah Abe usually gets us baloney and cheese,” then took a big bite of prime rib.

The first one ginned, “Better than a shit sandwich.”

The second grinned, “Not by much.”

Abe plopped down with his, “Shut it Simmons. Count yourselves blessed, that good hearted soul heard what we were doing and he donated all this food for us. Said he wanted us all to have a good time of it.”

“This is free? Oh shit!”

“Simmons! There’s ladies present,” Abe barked.

“Sorry boss.”

Kristen smiled at Aoi. Abe seemed like a good old guy.

“Mr. Gilford, where is our food?”

“Well, you can just head right over to the truck it’s right over there, take your pick, they had a full menu, good food too.” He gestured to the Clown Car Food Truck parked on the side of the road. But just as he Aoi looked over to it, a metal screen pulled down and the truck closed up shop.

“Oh no,” Aoi exclaimed.

Abe frowned, that ain’t right. He creaked himself up with a groan, “Alright, let’s fix this up. Oh wait!” He smiled and shook his head. “That’s right, that sum’ bitch gave me a couple of extras.” He turned around and grabbed two more styrofoam containers that were sitting on the table.

“I guess these are yours then.”

“Thank you very much Mr. Gilford.”

Aoi and Kristen checked their spoils. Kristen was delighted to find she had, Big Top Jerk Chicken. “Wow, jerk chicken is my favorite Jamaican dish!”

Aoi was surprised that the Clowncake was actually a very good okonomiyaki. “This is, quite a surprise.”

“Is that pizza? Is it good?”

Aoi smiled and nodded. They were having quite a lucky day indeed. Minutes later, their bellies full, they sat in the shade of the Florida sun relaxing. Aoi looked at Kristen with a smug smile.

Kristen relented, “Fine, this is fun. You happy?”

Aoi smiled, “Quite.”

Kristen said, “But you know what? There wasn’t anything to drink.”

Aoi nodded, “You’re right, I am quite parched as well.”

Behind them, there was a bit of groaning.

“Hey, are you alright man?”

“Yeah, just feel a little weird... I’m fine, I’m fine.”

“You don’t look fine, doubled over man. You look like you’re about to hurl.”

Aoi and Kristen looked back, one of the younger guys was indeed doubled over. Another one groaned then sat down pulling his knees to his chest. One of the larger more burly guys said, “What’s wrong ladies, you having that special time of the month? Get up.” But his face was suddenly flush and he broke out into a flop sweat. “What the hell.”

“HOOHOOHOOHOOO!!!” The voice was instantly familiar to Kristen and Aoi. It was the dark Trickster. He jumped out from the food truck and shouted in glee, “TADAA!!! Hello my humble hopeful hapless friends of Helpful Hands! I hope you enjoyed your last meals!”

Kristen and Aoi dropped their meals and transformed with a forgetful flash.

Magical Girl Azure wore a blue form fitting bodice with a pair of gold strips running along the top giving her full coverage. The strips insinuated the curvature of her cleavage as they ran down her midline to a gold belt with a perfect blue raindrop buckle. Covering her shoulders was a shimmery blue bolero jacket with half sleeves and dark blue waterfall detail along the sides. On her neck was a new addition that she hadn’t noticed, a black choker that gave her a slightly more feminine touch. She wore pants made of the same shimmery blue material along the outsides and darker along the inside of her legs. They billowed loosely giving her perfect freedom of movement resembling a Judo or Karate Gi, finally ending in ankle wraps and blue slippers, perfect for flexibility and kicking. The most striking feature, however, was the color of her hair. Though the shape was straight and thick, obviously owing to her Japanese roots the color of her bob cut hair was vibrant rich blue.

“I am Magical Girl Azure, empowered by the goddess to stop you in the name of peace!”

Next to her the Crimson Spirit appeared in all her glory. Her hair was firey red and flashes of firey magic rippled through it’s long windswept locks. She wore a firey v-neck cheerleader’s shell, with flames forming a “CS” emblem. The top was form fitted to her small but upturned breasts and the neckline dipped quite low. Her midriff gave view of a wide expanse of perfectly smooth skin and a slim torso. Her hips flared in line with the skirt that continued down to her mid thigh, though with the wind it flared out showing much more of her shapely legs. On her feet she wore laceless athletic shoes and ankle socks with red bows on them.

“I am the Crimson Spirit, here to bring more heat than you can handle!”

In unison they announced, “Fighting for Love and Justice, we are the Magical Girls of Light!”

“Oooh hoo hoo! Magical Girls of Light! I should run shouldn’t I! Unless you vaporize me, oh no!” He slapped his face, “Whatever will I do!?”

Crimson yelled at him, “That’s right, you’re getting toasted today!”

“Oooh no! But if you toast me, then how will you figure out how to save all the people I just poisoned?”

Both the girls gasped, then looked back at the men who were now all standing up and groaning.

Azure looked back at the Dark Trickster, “What did you do to them?”

“I gave them a magic toxin mixed into the food, they’ll die in two hours unless you can get the poison out. But I also figured a pair of do-gooders would be here too, and I am betting that you had some poison too!”

As he explained it, Crimson kept staring at the men as she realized another side effect of the poison. All of the men were sporting enormous erections. She gulped.

“But don’t worry, it’ll all be fine, the poison I gave them is the antidote for your poison!”

“Oh no,” Crimson groaned seeing all the hardened cocks. Instantly she knew what was going to happen. She knew that she’d have to save them, and despite knowing that she was going to be forced into it, her loins began to stir. She hovered towards one of the men, thoroughly conflicted. ‘I mean, I know what he wants us to do. It’s obvious after all the stuff I’ve been through that he’s just a total pervert. I bet he wants to big sex show, that’s all he wants out of this. Well I don’t want to give it to him! But, these men are obviously poisoned and its our job to save people’s lives.’

She whispered, “Oh my.” In front of her a burly man’s cock pushed against the jeans that constrained it. ‘It’s okay, don’t jump to conclusions. Let’s just figure out if this is what’s really going on.’ She looked up to the man who groaned as he checked out her sexy little cheerleader body. “Can I?” she asked.

He nodded, and her small hand undid his pants. His cock slipped up poking out of his underwear, now unconstrained. Her eyes gaped at the throbbing purple cockhead. She’d never seen a cock this hard. Unconsciously she licked her lips as she thought, ‘Okay, this is real, they’re definitely poisoned and it’s up to us to save them. I can do this...’

Azure, however was still in the dark about what was coming next, “What do you mean, how to I get the poison out of them?” Azure flew to the Dark Trickster, though she wanted to grab him, she felt more and more unsure and unable to grab him. Instead she pleaded, “How? How can we save them?”

The clown mask smiled and the Dark Trickster said, “Why don’t you ask your partner? I think she’s figured it out.”

Azure looked back to the Crimson Spirit who had landed in front of one of the poisoned men. Azure’s jaw dropped in disbelief when Crimson sunk to her knees and beckoned her over.

The Dark Trickster took that moment to leap off into the air, “My work here is done!”

The Crimson Spirit looked up at the groaning laborer, “Don’t worry, it’s going to be okay.” She ran her hand along the rigid shaft from top to bottom with a strange reverential desire in her eyes. Thought her loins twisted in excitement at seeing a hard cock, she focused, ‘This is serious, this is life and death, I need to save them.’

Azure landed next to her, “What are you doing Crimson-chan?!”

The Crimson Spirit looked up to her partner, “The poison, it’s in their balls,” she showed her the mans enlarged testicles, “We have to suck their cocks to get all the poison out, and drink it to cure our poison.” She looked back up to the sweaty man and said, “Okay big boy, it’s time I took a taste of that hard strong manly cock of yours.” She giggled, then opened her lips and took it inside. The man groaned as her hot sweet lips enveloped his cock with hot warm wetness.

Azure shook in revulsion, “Ugh, no way I can’t do this. Crimson, what’s come over you?”

Crimson wet the cock with her mouth, then pumped him up and down with her hands. She paused for a minute to look at Azure, “Azure, you have to, there are too many for me to do by myself and if you don’t, you’ll die too. Come on, it’s not like you’ve never done this before.” Crimson’s mouth was back on the cock slurping and licking.

Azure looked back to the Dark Trickster who waved a little toodloo. She looked back to her friend and admitted, “I have never... ehh... this before.”

The first trickle of precum hit Crimson’s lips and her body shuddered in pleasure just as it had from the Jizzopuss. She looked back to her friend, “Well, now’s the time to start just watch me, who knows you might have fun. Oh and it helps if you talk dirty, guys love that.” Crimson winked at Azure who blushed. Her young ingénue was quite a bit more of a pro in these matters.

Azure did indeed watch her beautiful young friend sucking at the cock with such need and focus. She let it plop out and jerked it hard and fast. Her lips pursed into a pretty little heart shape as she kissed the tip of it. Hearing her man start gasping and groaning she opened her mouth and finally white ropes of heated cum splashed out into her mouth. Crimson shuddered in a mini shiver of pleasure and swallowed the cum like it was delicious nectar.

She pointed to the next volunteer, “You! Give me your cock! Guys, we need you all to cum on us, so whip it out and get ready to get the best blow jobs and hand jobs of your lives!”

They were quickly surrounded by men with hard cocks who dropped their pants. Crimson’s smile was huge as she saw all the beautiful cocks all around her. Azure was just really uncomfortable.

“Get to work girl,” Crimson grinned, taking one cock in her hands and another in her mouth. “Oh yeah, I want all of your cocks so bad.” Of course she really didn’t mean it. It was just an act she was putting on to save these men.

Azure winced, but tentatively took one in her hand and started rubbing it. The cock was bobbing and she looked up, “Uhm, is this good?”

The man grunted and grabbed her hand repositioning it and started jerking himself off with her hand. He tried to push her head to it, but she slipped out of his grasp and kept jerking it off. Finally after what seemed like forever, a shot of cum spurted out and into her hair, “EEEK!”

Disgusted by the whole process Azure wiped out her hair, but it just spread the sticky cum in her blue bob cut hair.

Crimson jerked off two more which came on her shoulders and swallowed another load of antidote. Despite the insanity of the experience, she was in heaven. For a moment she though she might be having another of those amazing wet dreams she’d been having lately, but looking back she saw her friend clearly visibly shaken by the experience.

“Azure, come on, it’s just... here, try this one with me.” The cum covered Crimson Spirit shifted over and put a hard cock between them. She parted her lips slightly and mouthed the cock head with her wet lips until it gleamed with saliva and maybe a little bit of the other guy’s jism. “Alright, now you.”

Azure leaned forward and closed her eyes, putting her lips on the same cock the Crimson Spirit had been kissing.

“Good, now we’ll just do it together,” Crimson smiled while Azure was blushing fiercely. Her beautiful partner leaned in and Azure closed her eyes and for the first time ever, Crimson and Azure’s lips met as they enveloped a hard cock. Azure seemed to open up and relax as she continued kissing the cock and Crimson’s pretty lips.

“Now use your tongue,” Crimson told her.

Both women began a much more impassioned assault licking both each other and the cock between them. Crimson gripped the cock and pumped it as her and her partner licked it. As she jerked it slipped out and Azure kissed her friend directly. Azure drew back covering her mouth, blushing fiercely. Crimson just smiled, “It’s okay, let’s do it.”

Though Azure said nothing, she knew inside that her heart just thumped with emotion when she kissed her partner. It was the same emotion she felt with her old schoolmate long ago. It was a twang of passion. How could she do this!? With the Crimson Spirit? How could she take advantage like this? Azure was withering in shame, and though Crimson beckoned her, she did not get back on the cock even as it splashed out and into the Crimson Spirit’s mouth.

Crimson was starting to worry about her partner. So she set about getting more and more men to cum. But as much as she wanted them to cover her in cum (it still felt so good), she got as much as she could in her mouth.

Azure was pumping these evil monstrosities as best she could, but could not bring herself to drink the cum as it splashed out. Her blue gi was getting more and more stains though, as she did have to save the men’s lives.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up to see Crimson standing over her with her cheeks bulging and lips tight. Crimson leaned down, Azure’s eyes closed. It was insane and forbidden, but seeing Crimson’s kind eyes made it alright. Their lips met and opened. A hot sluice opened and the milky torrent dribbled into Magical Girl Azures mouth, but it was wonderful. Crimson kissed a mouthful of cum into Azure’s mouth, finally getting Azure to swallow some of the cum she needed to stay alive.

Crimson smiled, “It’s okay, let’s just save these people.” She squeezed Azure’s shoulders once with a comforting cum slimed smile.

For the next hour, Crimson reveled in this living sexual fantasy, “Oh yeah, cover me in your hot cum.” The cocks abounded all hard all for her and Azure, “Make me your little bitch, oh yeah cum all on my tits!”

Over and over the men relieved themselves on her body or in her mouth. Azure helped keep her clean by licking some of the cum off her shoulders and tits at her request. Crimson was worried her friend wasn’t going to get enough antidote, and she seemed to be okay with licking it off Crimson’s body even if she wasn’t really all that into cock herself.

At long last, they had drained all of the cocks.

The Crimson Spirit lay on the ground, covered in jism that was starting to get stick and crusty. She held Azure in her arms. Azure was much the worse for wear. It seemed that this was not something she was going to get used to. At long last they both got up. Azure doused herself clean with magical waters and dried off in an instant.

Crimson summoned back her top and sighed, her skin tingling with the feel of cum. But Azure’s clean up prompted her to light up their fire aura. It seems the Dark Trickster had gotten the better of them this time. But at least no one died at Helping Hands thanks to the helpful hands, mouths, and tits of the Magical Girls of Light.