The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Babysitter Becomes A Slave

Marie Antoinette was just coming out of the lift. It was 7PM and she was babysitting tonight. At the age of 22, Marie was a very attrative French college student studying and living in Macau, an island off China. She stood at 5 foot 7; short cropped brown hair, emerald green eyes, a very round Alpine type face, recently-turned-tanned, and very slim and sexy too.

She knocked on the apartment door. She advertised herself for a babystting job because she needed the money and also that babysitting was a very easy thing to do.

The door finally opened. “Hi. You must be Marie. Please come in,” Mrs Tan allowed Marie to walk through. “Thank you,” Marie smiled. It was a small apartment. The door faced the lounge and she could see a small corridor that was the kitchen and another small corridor that showed three bedroom doors and one bathroom door.

“The babysitter is here,” Mrs Tan called out to her husband. Her husband came out of the bathroom door. Both Mr and Mrs Tan were very well dressed. “So how much is it that you charge again?” Mr Tan asked. “Oh I charge about $100 overall,” Marie smiled. Mr Tan called out towards one of the beroom door, “Michael would you come out here.” Marie saw a bedroom door open. A Chinese teenager came out. He was skinny, wore glasses, had pimples and stood only at 5 foot 4. Michael went to his father’s side. Mr Tan said to him, “This is your babysitter Michael. Say Hi,” Mr Tan glared at his son. “Hi,” michael said in a semi-shy way. “Hello Michael. I am Marie. I am going to be your babysitter tonight so you better behaved,” Marie joked. Michael smiled. Marie could tell that this guy was a nerd. “Listen Marie. We’ll be back by midnight. The number is on a paper by the telephone if you need to call us. And please help yourself to the fridge,” Mr Tan said. “You don’t have to worry about Michael Marie. He spends most of the time paying with his computer games inside his bedroom. But we want him in bed by ten the latest,” Mrs Tan said. “Ok dear. We better get going,” Mr Tan said. The Tans left and Marie closed the bedroom door behind them.

* * *

Marie was sat in front of the television, watching some American shows dubbed in Chinese. Marie could read and speak Chinese fluently but she found it strange that both Mr and Mrs Tan chose to speak to her in English. She looked at the clock. It was about 7:30 pm. She didn’t hear anything from Michael. Marie got up and walked towards his bedroom door. She knocked. “Michael. It’s Marie. May I come in,” Marie politely asked. The bedroom door opened. Michael stood by it, smiling. “Hi,” Michael said, in a bored way. “Hi. I was just checking up on you. I wanted to see if you were ok,” Marie said. Then Michael repied to her...in French, “I am ok Mon Cherie.” Marie was surprised. She equally replied back in French, “You speak French?” “Why not. I take French classes. This language is a lot more romantic than Chinese or English. I am just sat down playing with my computer game. “Michael I just wanted to know if you wanted me to make you anything to eat or drink?” Marie asked.

“Don’t worry. Tell you what. If I am hungry or need your help with something I will call you. Ok?” Michael smiled. “Well that sounds good to me. I will just leave you to play with your computer game then. but call me if you need anything,” Marie walked off. Michael closed the door. Marie could have sworn that Michael was actually hitting on her. She was 5 years older than him and not even her type.

Marie went to the fridge and made herself a glass of orange juice and a sandwich too. She went back to the sofa, sat down and continued watching some more television. Marie then placed her sandwich pate and glass on the table between her and the television. She took out her cell phone and called her boyfriend Pierre. Pierre was another French student who went to the same college as she. But he took IT and she took economics. “Hey Pierre I am in a client’s house doing some babysitting job. Pay is great and just watching the television,” Marie started speaking fluently in French to her boyfriend over the cell phone. But unknown to Marie someone was listening to her conversation. Someone with a motive.

By 8PM, Marie finished talking to Pierre. She also finished her sandwich and drink. She was still sat in front of the television. And then she heard Michael’s bedroom door open. “Marie could you come here for a while,” Michael called out to her, again in French. Marie smiled. What could that boy want, she thought. Marie got up and turned the television off. She walked towards Michael’s bedroom. The door was open. She walked inside. Michael was sat by his desk. His PC was turned off. “So Michael what can I do for you?” Marie asked. “Hey why don’t you sit down,” Michael offering his bed. Marie went to his bed and sat by its side edge. “Thank you for letting me sit down. I actually hate standing,” Marie trying to joke with him. She liked the fact that he was speaking to her in French. A fact that he was obviously trying to score points with her.

“Hey Marie do you believe in ghosts?” Michael asked. Marie was not sure why he asked such a question but she responded, “No Michael. I actually don’t. Why do you ask?” “I am just curious. I am Roman Catholic by the way. What about you?” Michael asked. “Oh I am Roman Catholic too Michael,” Marie smiled. “I bet you are wondering why I asked you here,” Michael said.

“Yes I am. Tell me,” Marie insisted. “Do you believe in reincarnation Marie?” Michael asked. “Well I don’t know. I have a spiritual side,” Marie said. “I just wanted to try this experiment with you. Me and my friends hypnotised each other, making us imagine that we are in the forest and even near some waterfalls. Wanna try. I’ll hypnotise you and make you see yourself by some waterfall. Or even on top of the Eiffel Tower,” Michael was very insistent. “Michael don’t you want something to eat first?” Marie was concerned. “It’ll just take five to ten minutes. Afterwards I will make myself some noodles to eat,” Michael looked very pleadingly. Marie was hesitant but then she gave in, saying, “Alright Michael. We’ll do it your way. But you are going to have to guide me through this ok,” Marie said. “Of course I will Mon Cherie. You are safe in my hands,” Michael

Marie was sat on Michael’s desk chair. Michael was using a pendulum in front of her. he spoke, “I want you to think of nothing. I want you to only hear my voice and continue looking at this pendulum as I speak to you. I want you to concentrate on my voice. Do you understand?” Michael asked. Marie nodded. “Good,” Michael smiled. He swung the pendulum left-and-right. Marie’s eyes were only focused on the pendulum and Michael’s voice. “As you concentrate on this swinging pendulum, your mind gets blanked and your eyes are sleepy,” Michael instructed. Marie’s eyes started blinking. She looked like she was getting tired. “Now close your eyes,” Michael said. Marie closed her eyes. “Your mind is empty. Your mind is being re-programmed for mind control. You will become obedient. Now when I count to ten, your mind will re-program itself. At the count to ten, you will become obedient to me. After the count of ten, I will snap my finger, you shall wake up and your re-programming will resume. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight, Nine. Ten,” Michael finished counting. He snapped his finger. Marie opened her eyes. “Do you know who I am?” Michael putting his hypnotism to the test. Marie nodded, replying, “You are my master. I am your slave and will do anything you ask of me,” Marie responded in a robot-trance. “Good. Now I want you to always smile as if you are flirting with me,” his first command towards her. Marie smiled at him, lovingly and sluttily.

“Slave I want you to perform strip tease for me,” Michael putting his pendulum by his desk and then goes to lie on his own bed. Marie gave him a sexy seductive smile. She danced and started touching her legs and then her breasts. She started unbuttoning her shirt. She tossed her shirt away. She then started unzipping her jeans. She then tossed her jeans aside. She had already taken out her shoes earlier on and they were by the shoe rack so she didn’t have to take those off as they were already off an hour ago. Marie was just down to her black panty and black bra. Marie turned around and she was unhooking her bra from behind, letting it fall down on the floor. When she turned around, she was covering her breasts. Michael’s cock was stiffening hard. He always dreamt of having a Caucasian woman as a personal sex slave. His friends always brought up these American and English Blondes. He preferred the Brunette French types. Short dark hair and not so tall. Marie then slowly pulled her panty down all the way to her feet and then got off them. She was now totally naked. Michael could see that she had large breasts and that she shaved her pubic hair off. Michael took off his own clothes and his glasses until he was also naked. “Now come here to my bed and satisfy me,” Michael becoming bossy and greedy and corrupted with his power over her. “Yes master,” Marie responded.

Marie climbed on top of Michael’s bed. Michael pushed her back towards the bed. He pushed his cock right into her pussy and started fucking her. Marie made sexual screaming noises. Michael kissed her firmly on the lips and then started sucking on her right nipple, while fondling with her left breast. His cock was ejaculating his Chinese sperm right into her European French pussy. Michael stopped sucking her right nipple and then squeezed both her breasts and pressed them against each other. “I finally get some nice Gwai Po pussy. And a French one for that matter,” Michael laughed. He then let his saliva drip down between her breasts, and then started licking them off her breast. His cock still pumelled her pussy without mercy and without stop. Michael then got off her and then said, “Turn around. I want you to lie down facing the bed while I fuck your nice French ass,” Michael said. Marie answered, “Yes master.” Marie turned around. Her face was to the bed and her ass was to the ceiling. Michael smacked her ass really hard. He thrusted his cock up her ass, and started fucking it. Marie screamed. He had his hands on her neck. Michael lied on top of her back. As he fucked her from behind, his sperm was entering her now anally. He then started kissing and biting at her neck. It felt so good. He fucked her anally for over thirty minutes until he pulled himself off her ass. He s‘panked her ass and said, “I want you to give me a blowjob. I heard that French girls are very good at sucking boys off,” Michael said. “Yes we are master,” Marie responding as she turned her face towards him. Michael lied on top of his bed while Marie’s face was buried between his legs. She was sucking him off and he had his hand on her head, keeping her down. Keeping her in her place. Michael enjoyed her sucking him off. After fifteen minutes of her sucking her off, he then said, “Ok slave. I want you to stop sucking me. I want you to lie down now while I lick your pussy.” Marie and Michael chanegd positions. She lied her back now to the bed and Michael was licking her clitoris vigorously. Also for fifteen minutes.

By 9pm, Michael was in the kitchen. He was making himself some fried noodles. Marie on the other hand lied naked on the dining table. As it was a glass table, he removed the cloth on top of it so that he could see Marie’s ass from underneath he glass table. When Michael finished cooking his fried noddles, he carried the sauce pan with him towards the dining table and used a large spoon to scoop the fried noodles onto Marie’s breasts. He saw the noodles pouring down on top of both her breasts. He licked his mouth. Dinner was going to be more tastier than usual. He dumped the sauce pan in the sink and hurried to the dining table. He sat down and started eating the noddles, by moving his mouth over her breasts and started eating from there. He ate and sucked in the noodles. while licking some noodle sauce on her nipples. His tongue and mouth was tasting noodles and human flesh at the same time. After dining on Marie, he then told her,“Go to the kitchen and wahs your breasts for me. And then come back and lie down here on the table,” Michael commanding, as he got off his chair. “Yes master,” Marie responded. Marie slowly got herself off the glass table, went to the kitchen, washed her breasts by the kitchen sink, went back to the dining glass table and leid naked on top of it once more. Michael went to the fridge and took out the ice cream box. He loved vanilla. He had a spoon with him. He went towards Marie, opened the box and used the spoon to scoop out some Vanilla Ice Cream, and then used them to put them onto Marie’s breasts, as well all over her body. All the way down to her pussy. He put the ice cream back on the fridge and came back with the syrup. He poured syrup all over the ice cream areas that covered Marie’s body. Michael then went back to the kitchen and put the syrup away. He cut himself some banana slcies and went back to Marie. He put the banana slices into her pussy. Marie screamed. “Bon Apetit,” Michael joked.

He was licking the ice cream and syrup off her body and was especially licking them off her breast. He then went over to her pussy and started eating the banana slices from it. They were stuck out like candy canes on a jar. Marie made sexual sounds as the banana inside her pussy was paying with her most sexual part. Michael finally finsiehd his dessert on her too.

“Slave go clean yourself up in the shower. Use the blue towel to dry yourself. And then come back to the bedroom,” Michael commanded.

10PM. Michael and Marie lied naked on Michael’s bed. Marie lied her back while Micheal was playing and twisting her nipples.

“Slave I want you to masturbate in front of me,” Michael ordered. “Yes master,” Marie responded. Marie put her fingers into her pussy and started fingering herself. She closed her eyes and made crying noises. Michael was next to her. he liked what he saw...Marie masturbating in front of him. “Now when you start cumming, I want you to suck your own cum off your figners,” Michael ordered. Marie was fingerign herself so hard and so fast that she cummed on her fingers. She then moved her fingers towards her lips. She opened her lips and started sucking on all the cummed fingers. Michael licked her cheek. He then got on top of her and started fucking her pussy once more. All this was making him so excited. He was flooding her pussy with his sperm while he was dripping saliva more and more on her breasts, her neck and her beautiful face. He licked his saliva drippings off her. Like he was marking his territory. And also forced his lips onto hers. Forced French kissing. He then got off her and turned her around. She was on all fours on his bed while he was fucking her ass and squeezing her breasts really hard. “Slave as I fuck you I want you to sing for me the song of the Three Musketeers,” Michael commanded. Marie started singing but not continuously straight. She sang in French while Michael was fucking her ass and squeezing her boobs. As he hammered her ass, he lowered his face to behind her neck and started licking it. “I wish I could fuck you forever but my parents will be here by midnight and they are always punctual. Always,” Michael sighed.

Michael continued to fuck her until he saw the clock turn 11PM.

Marie was sat by Michael’s desk chair. She had her clothes on. Michael stood in front of her. He had his pendulum. “Slave I want you to focus your eyes on this pendulum as I swing it in front of you. I only want you to pay attention only to my voice,” Michael instructed. Michael started swinging the pendulum in front of Marie. “Now your eyes are getting tired. You are getting sleep,” Michael said. Marie closed her eyes. “Your mind is being opened up to. As your mind is being re-programmed once more, you will become your normal self again. But you will always be my loyal slave and you will also be infactuated with me and in love with me. At the count of ten, I will snap my finger and you shall wake up. You will recognise me as your master even when you are yourself once more. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten,” Michael finished counting and snapped his finger. Marie woke up.

“Marie do you know I am ?” Michael asked. “You are Michael. You are my master,” Marie nodded. She smiled at him, as if begging to be kissed. “I love you master,” Marie smiled. Michael kissed her firmly on the lips. “I love you Marie. Listen. I am going back to bed. You are not to tell my parents or anyone that you are my slave. Understand?” Michael confirming. Marie nodded. “Don’t call me master when other people are around. I am going to sleep and you are going to be outside by the lounge. tell my parents that I slept at ten. When you are outside, make yourself a cup of tea. When my parents come home, just tell them that you are only accepting $50 because you thought I was such a good boy. I also want you to break up with your boyfriend. And before i go turn off the lights and kick you out from my room, I want to exchange cell phone numbers with you,” Michael flooding her with instruction. They both took out their cell phones and exchanged phone numbers, so that Michael could keep tabs on her. He even thought of one day going to her place and have sex with her there too.

Michael put on his pajamas and went underneath the blanket. “Slave I want you to come here and give me a kiss,” Michael giving her his second last command. Marie walked up to him and she kissed him on the lips. His lips met hers. It was French kissing with his hand fondling with her right breast. As Marie walked towards the bedroom door, Michael gave his last order, “Slave please turn off the lights and close my door for me.” “Yes master,” Marie smilingly complied.

THE END