The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Babysitter Conditioned

MC MF MD

Continuation of babysitter conditioning, a young boy has his way with the babysitter.

In the Car

Gary sat wordlessly, lacking confidence to speak first.

Jane looked over at him as she drove and asked, “So, good day at school?” Gary simply nodded, so Jane tried again. “I didn’t go to college today.” Gary only shrugged and continued looking out the window. Jane looked at him again and said, “You can talk, Gary, I won’t bite,” with a coquettish wink, then added, “Well, not too hard.”

Gary smiled at that and asked, “How come you didn’t go to college today? I thought you were going back this week.”

“Yea, that was the plan,” said Jane, glancing at Gary, “but it kind of got changed. Do you need to go straight home, or have you got a while?”

Gary’s dick lurched in his pants at this, but he somehow managed to reply, “Mom and dad are at work, so they won’t be back for a while.”

Jane drove to the supermarket and stopped at the far end of the car park and stopped next to the recycle bins.

“Could you pass me my lipstick from the glove compartment?” she asked him.

Gary hesitantly opened the latch and stopped. “What’s wrong, Gary?” she asked as she watched him. Before he could answer, she slowly leaned over him, purposely brushing his thigh and reached into the open glove compartment. She pulled out her lipstick and also a pair of white pants, which she dropped into his lap. (Gary knew they were the ones he wore from last night.) Jane pulled down her visor, then opened her mirror and started to apply her lipstick.

“What’s the matter?” she asked Gary as she inspected her painted lips then pouted them together. Gary just sat there not knowing if she had remember or sussed him out.

“Well, I thought it only fair after I found my panties in your room. Then again, I was looking to steal your pants first, so I can’t complain.”

Gary let out a sigh of relief. “You were in my room looking for my pants, Jane?”

Jane unclipped her seat belt and turned round in her seat, bending her arm. She placed her elbow on the shoulder of the seat and tilted her head to rest upon her hand. She put her other hand on Gary’s thigh, very close to his groin. (With obvious results!) Doing her flirty best, she looked straight at him and said, “Well, last night, I couldn’t help seeing you lying on your bed wearing only pants and I thought it was so sexy! So, this morning after you left for school I told your mom I had left a DVD and some books in you bedroom last night, so she let me in and said I could go up to your room to get them.” Jane’s hand momentarily left Gary’s thigh and slid up to the top button of her shirt and undid it, then split her fingers to push both sides apart a little. Then she slid her hand over to Gary’s school tie and slowly loosened it, then started gently playing with it. “So, once I was in your room, I went right to the pile of clothes where you hid the pants. I got them and moved to and looked into the drawer I saw you put something into last night. Can you imagine how I felt when I saw my panties covered in your cum in your bedside drawer?”

Gary felt deeply embarrassed. “Not too happy, I guess,” was all he could say.

Jane smiled, then twisted in her seat wriggled up her skirt to show she was now wearing the cum-covered panties. “You know, I have far nicer ones at home.”

Gary decided now was the time to go for it. He leaned over and stuck his finger into the top of the panties and pulled it toward him, then let it snap back against Jane’s skin. Jane gave a little moan as she bit her lower lip. Gary moved closer and said, “I’d love to see more of your panites.”

Jane smiled, then she threw on arm around his head and pulled his face to hers. She kissed him deeply and let their tongues twist around each other as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“Not here. Remember, you’re a lot younger than me. We need to keep this secret,” Jane said as she pulled herself away from Gary. As she pulled away, she looked at him in such a way even Gary , who had never kissed a girl, knew she wanted him. Jane then leaned in and kissed him again. “But I want you so much!” she said again between kisses.

Finally, Jane stopped kissing Gary and straightened her face. Then she went into the supermarket and left Gary in her car with a raging hard-on. She came back out with a small bag, jumped into the driver’s seat and started the car. “It’s going to be a long hard ride home, Gary,” Jane said to her grinning passenger.

Jane’s Room

Jane parked her car in the drive, then walked to the back door and invited Gary in. Once inside and with the door locked, Jane took Gary by the hand and led him down the hall to the stairs. Up the stairs they went to Jane’s room where Gary stood in the middle and looked around. It was an average sized room with pink walls and she had two sets of drawers with a TV and stereo on top with a single bed against one wall. Jane slammed the door and threw the bag from the supermarket on the bed. She walked over to Gary and with both hands on his chest, forced him back onto her bed. He fell back onto her bed and saw Jane turn away and walk to her window where she drew the curtains, then returned to the bed and climbed on.

Jane knelt in the middle of the bed and pulled Gary up to kneel facing her. Then she lifted his hands to her blouse to start unbuttoning it as she pulled at his loose tie then unbuttoned his shirt. Gary had her three buttons undone first and she quickly pulled back from him and took off her shirt before unclasping her bra and dropping it to one side. Then she reached for his shirt and pulled it apart, placing both hands on his chest as she twisted and pulled on his nipples before leaning in to start kissing them before giving them a suck.

Gary enjoyed the attention but frantically grasped Jane’s tits, squeezing and pulling on them, then pinching her nipples. Jane looked up at Gary and said, “Take your shirt off.” Then she slid back on her ass and pulled her heels, pants and skirt(?) off and got back up on her knees. Gary, after taking his shirt off, grabbed Jane’s tits again as she loosened his belt, tugged at his button and zip, then pulled down on his trousers and shorts. Jane looked up to his face then smiled as she looked down to his hard member. Jane then shifted her position and took the throbbing organ into her mouth.

Gary never imagined a blowjob could be as good. Jane continued to slide her lips half way down his rigid shaft, gently massaging his balls. Gary watched her head bob up and down over his cock and as her lips descended over his dick, her tongue darted over the head of his cock, teasing him expertly.

Shortly, Jane was ready for Gary to work on her so she slowly came up from Gary’s cock, deliberately leaving a string of saliva stretching from her lip to the tip of his cock until she used her fingers to remove it. Jane then lay back with her head on her pillow and spread her legs. She moved her hands to her pussy and pulled herself wide, showing Gary his target. She nodded to him and he placed himself between her legs and began to lick and probe at her erotic centre quite erratically. Jane had to give Gary some help with his technique until she began to moan as Gary finally slowed his pace and started to concentrate on the right areas.

Jane reached for the bag from the supermarket and asked, “Do you like cherry?” Gary stopped and looked up to her face then shrugged. Jane pulled out a pack of flavoured condoms and said, “I fancy the cherry.” Then she sat up and pulled Gary back to the kneeling position they had been in, then opened the wrapper and placed the condom in her mouth. Using her tongue, she positioned the condom between her teeth and the inside of her lips. She crouched over Gary’s cock as he sat, wide-eyed. He felt her move until her mouth was over the tip of his cock again and she slipped the condom over it. Then she moved her mouth from side to side of the shaft to roll it down, still not using her hands.

Jane then pushed Gary back onto the bed and straddled him, reaching down with her left hand to guide his cock into her sopping wet pussy. Then she lowered her full weight onto his shaft while moving both his hands to her tits. She then began to grind her hips to allow his cock to penetrate further into her cunt. Gary fumbled wildly at her awesome tits while enjoying the sensation of her riding him into the bed.

Suddenly, Jane sprang up. “Do me doggy,” she whispered to him hoarsely, pulling him up from the bed by the hand, then kneeling on the floor and pressing her tits to the side of the bed. He followed her down and knelt between her legs behind her. He felt her hand move between her legs toward his cock trying to guide him back into her pussy with her head pressed firmly into the bed as she stretched. She could feel him inside her again, but harder this time, and deeper. She could tell this was a different Gary!

She started to buck herself back into him as he thrust, but now she found herself being battered against the side of the bed and she loved it! Then she felt his thrusts becoming deeper and faster and she knew he was about ready. Suddenly, he felt himself swell and burst deep inside her pussy.

She felt his cock softening and sliding from her pussy after a few moments so she turned and kissed him. He watched as she turned around and pinched the condom, trapping his cum with her left hand, then used her right hand to roll the condom back from his shaft. Then she lifted the condom above her head and let it dangle. Looking at him, she smiled and said, “There’s a lot in this, big boy!” Then she tilted her head up and lowered the dangling condom into her mouth and closed her lips around it before slowly pulling it back out. He was amazed! He’d only seen girls in porn movies do this but here was his babysitter, Jane, performing it only for him.

He nearly jumped to attention again when he heard he say, “Do you want to see me drink the spunk from it?” He could only nod in reply so she laughed and said, “OK.” She held the end of the condom and took the open end in her mouth, then squeezed the spent juice into her mouth with the finger and thumb of her other hand. Then she stuck her tongue out and allowed some of the cum to drop onto her tits then swirled what was left on her tongue around her mouth before letting it drop on her chest. He sat there, staring at her tits until she spoke.

“Gary, go over to the top drawer and pick out the thong and bra you like the best.”

He went to the drawer and had a quick look. He picked out a matching set that was black with little red roses on them and had obviously never been worn as they still had the labels on them. He handed them to her saying, “I like these.”

“So do I,” she replied with a sexy wink. “So, here’s the plan,” she said as she started to clean herself up. “I’m going to wear these tonight under a little jogging suit, then I’m coming over to your place. I want you to tell your mum I’m going to tutor you in English. We will go to your room and have some more fun, but remember not tell anyone, OK? Now, you better get home.”

He jumped up and got dressed, but as he was about to leave, she grabbed him and gave him a soul-searing kiss, complete with tongues.

She was now dressed in her robe as she walked him to the back door and once she’d seen him out, she looked around to see if anyone was watching, she closed the door and locked it. She then fell against the kitchen work top placed a finger at her mouth, breathed a large sigh and smiled. She had never been happier!

To be continued….