The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Babysitter Conditioning

MC MF MD

A young boy falls for the babysitter

Gary and Jane

Gary had always liked Jane. She lived next door with her mom and dad for all his life. She was a few years older than he was and very popular. Her 5′5″ frame boasted auburn hair in a feather bobbed style and a knockout smile. She had no shortage of boyfriends either, a fact which always made Gary somewhat jealous whenever he saw her have them over to her house and especially when her mom and dad were not in.

Gary knew he wasn’t the best looking kid in the world. Tall for his age and very skinny, he knew there weren’t any girls looking in his direction. But there was only one Girl for him.

Jane was the babysitter Gary’s parents chose since she turned 16. She and Gary always got on well as Gary loved spending time with her even though he knew she only thought of him as the young boy from next door. So it was with a great deal of delight that Gary discovered Jane was coming home from college and his parents had arranged for her to check in on him while they were out to dinner.

The Movie

Gary’s mum and dad expected him to protest when they told him Jane would be checking in on him while they were out, so they were a bit surprised when he didn’t protest that he was old enough to watch himself. But Gary had other plans!

He got to work straight away. First, he downloaded one of the latest movies. Next, he altered the audio track by adding the subliminal message, “Jane, the more you watch this movie, the more tired you will become until you fall asleep. When you are asleep, you will become highly receptive to all of Gary’s instructions.” Finally, he burned the movie with the ‘special’ audio onto a DVD. Then he waited for his mum and dad to leave.

“Gary!” he heard his mum shout. He rushed downstairs from his room to see his mum and dad dressed and ready to leave. Jane stood in the hall wearing tight jeans and a cream jumper.

“Gary, Jane’s here and will keep an eye on you, ok? If you need anything, she’s only next door.”

He looked at Jane as she said, “Hi, Gary.” He felt his face go red with embarrassment.

“Hi,” was all he could manage.

Jane smiled and said, “Well, I’ll go back next door to finish my studying, but as your mom said, just chap the door if you need anything. I’ll also pop back in to make sure you’re ok.”

Gary watched Jane walk up the path to her house as his mum and dad drove away. He put the DVD into the machine and waited.

Gary didn’t have to wait very long before Jane rang the bell. He raced to the door and said, “Hey, Jane,” as he let her into the hall.

“Just using you as an excuse for a break,” she smiled, “the studying is pretty heavy going. You ok?”

“Yea, I’m good,” Gary smiled with new confidence, “in fact if you’re looking for a break, I just downloaded the new Bret Pitt movie. I was just about to watch it. You want to join me?”

“Well, I really should study,” she said looking at him, “but I love Pitt and it would mean I could keep an eye on you better.”

She sat down on the couch as Gary pressed play. “Can I get you anything, Jane?” She had pulled one of the throw cushions onto her lap and clasped it to her stomach as if giving it a cuddle.

“Yea, a coke please,” she replied.

Gary went to the kitchen leaving the movie running. He poured two glasses of coke and took them in to Jane. He noticed right away that his subliminal commands were having the desired effects. She was quite sluggish and yawned as he handed her coke to her. “Here, Jane,” he said as she reached for it. He then sat and watched the movie with her.

He stole occasional glances at her over the hour and saw her fall further and further back into the couch, becoming more and more relaxed until she was fully asleep. He took the nearly empty glass from her hand and decided to leave her until the movie was finished. By the time he returned from taking the glasses to the kitchen and washing them, the movie was over.

Gary pulled the foot stool to the couch and sat down. “Jane, can you hear me?” he asked. She nodded her pretty head and few strands of her soft hair fell onto her perfect face. “Good,” he said as he swept the hair from her face. Taking both her hands in his, he began his carefully prepared instructions.

“Jane, I’m going to give you some instructions and you will follow or act on them when you wake. Do you understand?” She nodded.

“Jane, when you leave the house tonight, you will start to think of me as a young, sexy guy. Not the little boy next door.”

“You will start to think of me more and more.”

“Thinking of me will make you very horny.”

“You will imagine sex with me as being mind blowing but feel you need to be as sexy as possible.”

“You will feel slightly embarrassed about my age and that you want to do sexy things to someone as young as me.”

“Although you will worry about getting caught, you will be excited by the possibility.”

“You will think I’m charming and funny.”

“You will think I would make a great boyfriend but again the age thing is a problem.”

“You will want to spend more quality time with me.”

After the Movie

Jane woke to see the movie credits running. She stretched, yawned and looked around to see Gary looking at the screen as he sat on the couch next to her. “I must have nodded off.”

Gary smiled and said, “Well, guess I’ll go to bed now. Got school in the morning.”

Jane stood up and followed him to the door. “You sure you’ll be ok, Gary?”

Still smiling, he just nodded and closed the door behind her.

* * *

Jane tried to study a bit more, but just couldn’t keep her concentration. She sat at the window of her room in her little pink shorts and white vest with her book on her knee. She knew she would be more comfortable on her bed, but she wouldn’t be able to see into Gary’s room if she moved. She saw Gary’s mum and dad come home, yet she still didn’t want to leave the window. It was then she became fully aware, for the first time, how much older Gary seemed and how he’d grown into a handsome young man. She had to do a double take! This was little Gary, the very young, awkward kid from next door. He was still at school, but he was also this mature, sexy young man now.

By the time she brought herself back from trying to understand when Gary had changed from kid to man, she had her back hard against the side of the window, both legs bent up one on top of the other against the other side of the window. Her book, still open, was pressing hard against her stomach by her arm because that hand had slipped down into her shorts. Three firmly bent fingers were languidly massaging her clitoris. She knew she was in a compromising position because she was in full view of anyone looking in her direction. She thought about clambering onto her bed and under the covers to keep going, but she didn’t want stop for even that short time.

Jane’s finger action on her clitoris felt so good she didn’t realize she was staring into Gary’s bedroom. She’d never felt quite this hot before and the feeling intensified when she saw Gary turn on his bedside light and sit up in bed. He must have been hot, too, because he pulled his grey T-shirt off and threw it on the floor. Then he pulled something black from under his pillow and brought it to his nose. The sight of his bare chest and wearing only white pants sent a warm thrill throughout her entire body. Her soaked pussy spasmed and her hand worked even harder and faster, rubbing and circling her throbbing clitoris. Her other hand quickly moved to her bosom and pushed up under her vest, seemingly with a mind of its own. There, it squeezed her right breast in time with the motion of her fingers in her crotch and allowed her college book to clatter to the floor, unnoticed.

Jane’s fingers continued to work faster and harder on her crotch, surprising even herself that she could ever have felt this excited, her masturbating fingers building to such a frenzied climax that she started to spasm and twitch. Her orgasm exploded through her body and as it did, her hand movements in her shorts and under her vest slowed until a final few passes over her clit resulted in a strong thrust of her hips and ass off the window ledge due to the sheer pleasure of her orgasm and the flood of juices now covering her shorts and seeping onto the window ledge.

Jane peeled and rolled her sodden shorts from her body and was reminded that she was still peering into Gary’s bedroom. What she saw there caused her to smile, then she pulled off her vest and stood before her window for a few seconds, then jumped into bed and fell quickly asleep, the smile still on her face.

School

Gary awoke early the next morning and lay back on his bed with both hands stretched up over his head, looking at the ceiling. He smiled as he remembered the last image he saw before going to sleep (The perfect shape of Jane standing totally naked at her window after touching herself!). He felt his cock harden, and then he got out of bed. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a figure at Jane’s bedroom window. He didn’t know how long she’d been watching, but he did know it was Jane. He started to take his white pants off. His cock was now fully hard and sat at the edge of his bed so Jane could see him from her window. He wrapped her black panties around his cock and began to stroke it, slowly at first before the excitement of Jane watching increased his stroke and brought on his explosive release. His painfully hard cock spewed a river of spunk into the black undergarment and he used it to carefully wipe all trace of his activity off. He stuck the panties in his drawer and retrieved his own white pants from the floor and put them in the middle of his washing pile. Then he washed and got ready for school.

His day at school was great! He floated through the morning and at lunch he told two of his pals about Jane being naked and touching her tits at her bedroom window the night before. (Gary only mentioned the naked and touching tits part and left the rest of the stuff out. He didn’t want to tell about his control over her.) His pals knew who she was and they teased him with taunts like, “You’re telling us the college babe next door to you was naked and you saw? Yea, right, Gary,” and so forth. His ‘pals’ teased him the rest of the day soon lots of the boys in his class were teasing him, too.

Gary’s day went from top of the world to stinking in the space of just one lunch time. At the end of school, when the bell rang, he made his way out the front of the school toward the buses with the rest of the boys in his class still making fun of his story. As he got closer to the buses, he couldn’t believe his eyes! Parked across from the buses was Jane’s little red Ford her dad bought her for going to college. She was half sitting, half leaning on the bonnet and was wearing black heels, a short black skirt and a short sleeve, tight red shirt.

Gary still couldn’t believe it and didn’t even notice the boys in his class ask his pals if that was the girl next door. His heart jumped when she saw him and waved him over as she jumped from the bonnet and stood next to the driver’s door. He ran over to the car saying, “Hey, Jane,” as he got there.

“Hey, Gary. Want a lift? Thought I would surprise you,” she said with a warm smile. Gary nodded enthusiastically and hurried round to the passenger side where he jumped in. He waved to his pals and classmates with a large, cheesy smile as he passed by. They were even more surprised than he was.

To be continued… in Babysitter Conditioned