The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Backstage

> LOOK

You are in the wings of the opera house. The stage and auditorium are empty. Some technicians are testing the lights.

> ONSTAGE

You are on the stage. Since you are part of the prop crew, no one pays any attention to you as you wander about.

> RIGHT WINGS

As you step off stage into the right wings, Yvonne walks past you, carrying her duffle bag. You stop, and your heart beats faster.

Even just in her sweats, she is a vision, her long blonde hair tied up, huge green eyes flashing, heart-shaped face captivating.

She gives you a small smile as she races past. It’s all she’s ever done, sadly, and a stage hand chatting up a principal.. not done.

> LOOK

You stare rather obviously at her rear as she disappears into the wings on the opposite side.

> SIGH

You sigh longingly. The stage manager says, “If you’re done checking out the scenery, get the girls’ fans.”

> BLUSH

Not the first time.

> DOWNSTAIRS

You head downstairs towards the prop basement, imagining Yvonne even now slowly stripping out of her clothes... Thunk.

> OUCH

That’s what you get for fantasizing instead of watching for the pipes.

> WATCH FOR PIPES

Now you say that. You continue downstairs until you reach the door to the props room.

> OPEN DOOR

It’s locked.

> INVENTORY

You are carrying: A penknife, a small flashlight, and a keyring.

> UNLOCK DOOK

The door swings open. It’s pitch dark inside.

> ENTER ROOM

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

> TURN ON LIGHT

The dim overhead light shines feebly over the prop collecction, which is apparently sorted by the name of the props...

... in Hungarian.

> LOOK FOR GRUE

The grue prop that was used in last year’s production of the Ring Cycle is on loan to Boston.

> LOOK FOR FANS

You start searching for the fans that the artistic director is sure are here. This may take a while.

> LOOK FOR FANS

No fans. You do find a trunk with, “HOLD FOR AL KABAR THE MAGNIFICENT” on it. There’s a date on a tag, too.

> READ TAG

July 7, 1932. Al Kabar is taking his time to retrieve his props.

> OPEN TRUNK

The truck is locked.

> UNLOCK TRUNK

You do not have a matching key to the truck on your keyring. There is, however, a crowbar hanging on the wall.

> TAKE CROWBAR

You now have the crowbar.

> OPEN LOCK WITH CROWBAR

With a groan, the lock pops off.

> OPEN TRUNK

A blast of dust and musty air emerges from the trunk, and perhaps just a whiff of old floral perfume.

> LOOK IN TRUNK

The truck contains only a black top hat and a polished ebony wand. Al Kazar must have travelled very light.

> TAKE TOP HAT

It’s silk, beautifully made and still in excellent condition.

> WEAR TOP HAT

It’s dashing.

> TAKE WAND

It feels smooth and cool in the hand, the silver end-caps reflecting the dim light in the prop room.

> CLOSE TRUNK

It closes with a thump.

> LOOK FOR FANS

Back to work! After a long search, you find the fans in an ancient cardboard box labeled, logically, “vases.”

> OUT

You are standing in the hallway.

> UPSTAIRS

You start up the stairs. Coming down you see Sheilagh, the prop supervisor. She stops when she sees you.

> SAY HI TO SHEILAGH

She grins. “Hi. Nice hat.” You realize you are still wearing the top hat and carrying the wand.

> MAKE WITTY REPLY

You say, “Thought they might want a magician as the opening act.” Sheilagh says, “Brilliant. Did you find the stupid fans?”

> SHOW FANS TO SHEILAGH

Sheilagh says, “Great.”

> ASK SHEILAGH TO COFFEE AFTER WORK

“Sorry, really busy these days.”

> GESTURE WITH WAND

You suddenly feel something drop on your head under the hat.

> TAKE OFF HAT

A whole bouquet of colorful, artificial flowers bursts out of the hat as you remove it.

> TAKE FLOWERS

You remove the flowers from the hat. Sheilagh giggles. “OK, maybe you do have a career in theatre.”

> GIVE FLOWERS TO SHEILAGH

You present the flowers to Sheilagh, bowing ceremoniously. She laughs, and takes them.

She examines them with professional interest for a bit, and then attempts to hand them back to you.

“Save those for your girlfriend.”

> WAVE WAND AND ASK HER TO COFFEE

You wave the wand, and in a deep voice, you say, “You will go to coffee with me after the rehearsal.” You smile quickly, to make it a joke.

Sheilagh blinks, and says, “I need to find the stupid swan wings. I’ll grab you for coffee afterwards, OK?”

> AGREE

You nod, surprised at her sudden change in heart. She heads off, still carrying the bouquet of fake flowers.

> EXAMINE WAND

Seems to be the same old wand that was there before.

> EXAMINE SHEILAGH

You watch her lush body vanish into the gloom.

> UPSTAIRS

Juggling the fans, hat and wand, you head back up to the stage level.

> WATCH FOR PIPES

Clever. You arrive back up in the right wings with your forehead intact.

> LOOK

The corps is practicing on stage.

> LOOK FOR YVONNE

She’s not on stage, since she’s a principal, not in the corps du ballet. The stage manager says, “Found the fans?”

> GIVE FANS TO STAGE MANAGER

He thanks you, gruffly. A break is called, and the corps relaxes and starts stretching.

> LOOK AT CORPS

There’s plenty to see. If Yvonne is a goddess, these are certainly a very lovely collection of nymphs.

> FIND PIA

Pia, a bouncy cute redhead, is stretching artfully near the back of the stage. She’s brand new to the corps this year.

> WALK UP TO PIA

You walk up to her, admiring her slender body as you approach. She’s barely five feet tall, her hair in a short bob.

> SAY HI

She looks up. “Oh, hi. What’s up?”

> ASK HER TO COME BACKSTAGE

She shakes her head. “Sorry, I need to be here for the next practice.”

> WAVE WAND AND ASK HER TO COME BACKSTAGE

She blinks. “Sure. I need to be back in five minutes, though.”

> LEAD HER BACKSTAGE

She follows along, docile. You two are getting some strange looks from a some of the other dancers, but she seems oblivious.

As you pass behind some of the scrims, she says, “So, what’s with the hat and wand?”

> WAVE WAND AND TELL HER THAT SHE’S IN HER DRESSING
ROOM

She blinks. “So, what did you need to see in the dressing room...”

> WAVE WAND AND TELL HER THAT SHE NEEDS TO CHANGE FOR THE
NEXT PRACTICE

She blinks. “Listen, I need to get ready for the next practice...” She looks meaningfully in the direction the door would be...

... if she were really in her dressing room and not just backstage.

> WAVE WAND AND TELL HER SHE’S BY HERSELF

She blinks, and starts pulling down her leotard top. Her small, firm breasts are exposed in a heartbeat.

You realize that she is about to strip completely in an area that is filled with tech crew going back and forth.

> WAVE WAND AN TELL HER TO GET DRESSED AGAIN

She blinks, pauses, and pulls her top back up.

> WAVE WAND AND TELL HER THAT SHE’S BACKSTAGE, AND HAS AGREED
TO GO OUT WITH ME TOMORROW

She blinks, shakes her head, and smiles. “7pm? We should be done by then.”

> AGREE

You nervously agree, and she bounces back to the mass of gorgeous dancers milling about on stage.

A couple whisper meaningfully to her. She shrugs, and smiles at you as you emerge from the scrims.

> EXIT STAGE LEFT

You are now in left wings.

> WEAR HAT

You put the hat back on. One of the lighting techs walks by and says, “Hey, nice hat, Slash.”

> GLARE AT HIM

He grins and heads off.

> DOWNSTAIRS

You head down to the next level. This is where the dressing rooms are.

> DRESSING ROOM CORRIDOR

Most of the corps dresses in a big room to your left. The principals have their own room to the right.

> RIGHT

There’s a door with two stars on it in front of you.

> KNOCK

Bonk, bonk.

After a long moment, the door opens. It’s Giselle, who is dancing Odile, the black swan.

Her long black hair is in a tight braid, and her rather un-ballerina-like chest is shown nicely in the black leotard.

Prince Siegfried must be thick as three bricks to confuse Giselle and Yvonne.

Her grey eyes flash at you. “Yes? What?”

> ASK IF YVONNE IS HERE

This was clearly not the right thing to say. Her eyes grow even stormier, and she says, “No. She. Is. Not.” She starts to close the door.

> WAVE WAND AND TELL HER TO INVITE ME IN

In a deep voice that does not really sound like yours, you say, “You will invite me in!”

She blinks, and flings open the door. “Come in! Search for yourself!”

> ENTER

You walk in. Yvonne’s clearly been here, as her stuff is piled up. The room is full of flowers sent by various admirers.

Yvonne’s collection is significantly larger. You can spot one sent by a Secret Admirer. (That would be you.)

> PRETEND TO SEARCH FOR YVONNE

Giselle sighs. “I told you! She’s off somewhere! And we have rehearsal in just half and hour!”

> WAVE WAND AND TELL HER TO KISS ME

She blinks, and comes up to you with a somewhat confused expression. She presses herself against you, and parts her lips.

You lean down, and meet her willing mouth. Her body melts against yours. You can feel her every curve.

The kiss goes on for a long moment, although not nearly long enough. She breaks off, and shakes her head as if to clear it.

“I have to start getting ready,” she says, nodding her head towards the door, no sign that she was just in your arms.

> WAVE WAND AND TELL HER I AM HER BOYFRIEND VISITING HER
HERE

She blinks, and stares at you for a long moment, as if she is seeing you for the first time. She breaks into a small grin.

“I have to change... want to watch?” She wiggles out of the leotard top, revealing a black satin bra beneath.

> MAKE APPRECIATIVE NOISES

She bends over towards you, showing a very lovely, deep cleavage. She turns around, tossing her braid over one shoulder. “Undo me?”

> UNDO GISELLE’S BRA

Snap, snap, snap, snap. She shrugs out of it, her beautiful breasts swinging free.

> RUN HANDS OVER HER BACK

She leans back into your touch. “Oh, that feels very nice...” Her skin is very soft. She smells very good.

> FONDLE HER BREASTS

She gives a happy sigh as you start to caress her firm boobs. She leans back into you, grinding her ass up against you.

> CARESS NIPPLES

She gives a little moan, and her grinds become more instant.

After a minute, she breaks away. “Stop that! I’ll never get to rehearsal if you keep that up.”

> RELUCTANTLY LET GO OF HER TITS

She bends over, wiggling her ass towards you. “Did you like last night? We can do that again tonight if you want.”

> EAGERLY AGREE TO DO “THAT” AGAIN TONIGHT.

She slides out of her shoes, and stretches. You can see her athletic body in the mirror.

She’s very beautiful, although your heart still belongs to Yvonne.

She grins, and turns around, undoing her jeans. She’s clearly enjoying stripping for you.

> WATCH VERY ATTENTIVELY

She slowly wiggles out of her tight jeans, showing matching black panties. “Don’t you have work today?”

> SAY THAT I WANTED TO SEE HER VERY BADLY

She pulls off the leotard top, and smiles. “It’s a shame I have to share a dressing room. We could...”

> SAY THAT I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE IT IF WE COULD

“No way. I’d get fired if anyone finds us.”

> WAVE WAND AND SAY THAT OF COURSE WE CAN

She blinks, and gets a very wicked grin on her face. “Right here?”

She leans over and locks the door. “You have to be fast.” She slides off her panties, and walks up to you.

She slides a hand up and down the front of your jeans.

> GET HARD

You are. She turns around, bends over and spreads her legs. She looks over her shoulder at you with a beautiful, wicked grin.

> STROKE HER PUSSY

She’s already getting wet. She gives soft moans as you touch her, clearly trying to keep her voice down.

> FINGER-FUCK HER

She pushes back onto your hand, getting wetter by the second. “Oh, god, that feels so good... c’mon, fuck me... please...” she whispers.

> UNZIP

You sproing out. She wiggles her ass towards you, clearly impatient. “We need to finish before Yvonne gets back.”

> ASK WHERE YVONNE IS

She pushes back towards you. “Probably blowing Heinz.” Heinz is the dance director.

That your goddess is fucking him causes you a moment’s pause, but having a gorgeous ballerina aching for you is a great motivator.

> FUCK HER

You slide in. It feels wonderful. She grinds back, giving barely-muffled cries of pleasure.

“Oh, fuck,” she says as you give a hard thrust. “You feel a lot bigger today!“

> FUCK HER HARDER

She bites a towel hard as she screams with an orgasm. “Oh, fuck you feel so good...” she says in a gasping whisper.

There’s a knock on the door. “Giselle? Yvonne? Can I borrow some foundation? I forgot mine.” It sounds like Olivia, one of the corps.

Giselle turns around and looks at you with slight alarm.

> PUT FINGER OVER GISELLE’S LIPS

She takes the hint and gets quiet.

> PULL OUT

She has a little more trouble staying quiet as you withdraw.

> PUT GISELLE BEHIND COSTUME RACK

She looks at you confused as you hide her in the mass of costumes.

> ZIP UP

You do, none too comfortably.

> UNLOCK AND OPEN DOOR

Olivia is standing there in her sweats. Her long brown hair is pinned up. Her green eyes swim behind thick glasses.

She looks very surprised to see you. “Oh! Uh, hi! I’m sorry...”

> EXPLAIN THAT I WAS FIXING THE LIGHTS

“Oh, OK. Giselle and Yvonne aren’t here? I can come back later...”

> SAY THAT IT’S FINE IF SHE COMES in

“Uh... OK...” She comes in, not quite sure it is OK as you say it is.

You hear a very soft, alarmed squeak from one of the costume racks.

Olivia is poking around through the cosmetics. Even through the sweats, her tall, trim body is very enticing.

> CLOSE DOOR

Olivia looks up. “Um...” Another alarmed squeak comes from the costume rack.

> WAVE WAND IN FRONT OF OLIVIA’S EYES

Holding one end of the wand, you spiral the other directly in front of Olivia’s eyes. She stares at the silver tip.

She says, “Um... what’s...” Her eyes are starting to swim even more than they usually do.

> TELL HER THAT SHE IS GOING INTO A TRANCE

In the strange, deep voice, you say, “You are falling under my spell, Olivia. You cannot resist my commands.”

The squeaks from the costume rack are changing from alarmed to indignant.

Olivia rocks slowly on her heels, her eyes getting very wide. “I... am... falling... under... your... spell...”

> CONTINUE

You say, “You are my obedient slave! You cannot resist my commands!”

Olivia’s eyes glaze over. “I am your slave, Master. I cannot resist your commands.”

Giselle bursts out from the costume rack. “What the hell are you doing?“

> WAVE WAND IN FRONT OF GISELLE’S EYES

You wheel around, and wave the wand directly in front of the raging ballerina’s grey eyes. She stare at it, and blinks. “Hey...”

> TELL HER THAT SHE IS GOING INTO A TRANCE

You say, “Giselle, you are going into an obedient trance. I am your Master. You cannot disobey me.”

Her eyes get very wide. “Hey... wait... no... stop...”

> CONTINUE

You say, “You cannot resist! You are under my power!”

Her eyes widen. “I... no... I am... under... your... power...” She stands up straighter, thrusting her firm chest out.

> TELL BOTH GIRLS THEY ARE MY SLAVE

They reply, in chorus. “Yes, Master. I am your slave.”

> TELL OLIVIA TO UNDRESS

She says, “Yes, Master. I will undress.” She pulls her sweatshirt off, revealing a tank-top underneath.

> TELL GISELLE TO KNEEL DOWN AND BLOW ME

The hypnotized dancer says, “Yes, Master. I will kneel down and suck your cock.” She drops right in front of you, and starts undoing your jeans.

> WATCH OLIVIA STRIP

She is very slender, with small breasts with lovely pink nipples. Her dark bush is neatly trimmed. Once she’s naked, she stands at attention.

> TELL HER TO JOIN GISELLE

“Yes, Master. I will suck your cock.” She kneels down, and she and Giselle begin to share you.

They run their mouths up each side of the shaft, and trade off between the head and the balls, eyes blank and staring.

> ENJOY THE SITUATION

They are both very good at what they are doing, and you are getting very close to an orgasm in no time at all.

> DELAY ORGASM

Easier said than done with two gorgeous ballerinas sucking your cock. You feel yourself getting very close.

> COME IN GISELLE’S MOUTH

You give her your instructions, and she nods. “Yes, Master. I will let you come in my mouth.” Her mouth locks around the head of your cock.

Between her tongue working the underside of the head and Olivia’s ministrations on your balls, you erupt...

Giselle gives a happy moan as she swallows every drop; it feels like you come for minute after minute after minute.

> TELL THE GIRLS TO STAND

“Yes, Master.” They arise, still staring off into space.

> FONDLE OLIVIA

She gives small sighs as you run your hands over her body.

> KISS OLIVIA, THEN GISELLE

“Yes, Master.” They both receive your kisses passionately, moaning softly as you make out with them.

> TELL OLIVIA TO DRESS

“Yes, Master.” She starts pulling her clothes back on.

> FONDLE GISELLE’S BREASTS WHILE OLIVIA DRESSES

She responds, slightly, to your fondling as you watch Olivia pulls her sweats back on.

> TELL OLIVIA THAT SHE WILL NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING

“Yes, Master. I will not remember anything.”

> TELL GISELLE TO HIDE IN THE COSTUMES AGAIN

“Yes, Master.” She disappears into the clothing.

> TELL OLIVIA TO WAKE up

She blinks awake. “Um...”

> GIVE FOUNDATION TO OLIVIA

She takes it. “Oh, thanks!” She exits, quickly, no recollection of just having helped Giselle give you a blow job.

> TELL GISELLE TO COME OUT

She emerges again, back still ramrod straight. That does wonderful things to her boobs.

> TELL GISELLE THAT SHE WILL NOT REMEMBER OLIVIA BEING
HERE

“Yes, Master. I will not remember Olivia being here.”

> TELL GISELLE THAT SHE WANTS TO HAVE THREESOMES WITH ME AND
OTHER GIRLS

“Yes, Master. I want to have threesomes with you and other girls.”

> TELL GISELLE TO WAKE UP

She blinks her eyes. “Oh, wow, that was too close for comfort. You better take off before we get found out.”

> KISS HER

You give her another long, passionate kiss. She presses herself against you, writhing, and you can feel yourself getting hard again.

> STROKE HER ASS

She turns around and grins her ass into you. “Let’s do that again tonight.”

She leans up against you. “If I can. You’re huge now. Were you taking some Internet penis growth pills?“

> EXIT DRESSING ROOM

She reluctantly lets you go. Just as she closes the door behind you, she whispers, “You know, Helga’s bi.” She grins, and shuts the door.

> FIND YVONNE

Not quite that easy. Where do you go?

> END OF CORRIDOR

You walk to the end of the end of the corridor. There are steps up here to the executive offices, and down back to storage.

> UPSTAIRS

You start up the stairs, and nearly collide with the stage manager. “Where the hell have you been?” he glares.

> SAY I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM

“Not very well. Get down to props. Sheilagh needs help with the wings.” He stalks off, muttering to himself as always.

> DOWNSTAIRS

You head down to towards prop storage.

> WATCHING FOR PIPES

Just in time, too! You arrive in front of the door of the prop area with your hat still on.

> ENTER PROP ROOM

You hear Sheilagh somewhere in the maze of boxes, shelves and packages cursing to herself.

> FIND SHEILAGH

She’s struggling with an enormous set of boxes labeled, “SWAN LAKE WINGS.” She looks up, and wipes her hands on jeans.

“Thank god. Could you help me with these?” She looks at you again. “You’re still wearing that hat?”

> DOFF HAT AND BOW

She laughs. “Yeah, but can you pull a rabbit out of it?”

> ASSURE HER THAT I CAN

She crosses her arms across her ample chest. “OK. Let’s see it.”

> WAVE WAND MYSTICALLY OVER HAT

She giggles. “And it should have grey fur, too! I won’t accept anything less.”

> PRODUCE RABBIT FROM HAT

Two pink ears with grey fur appear above the brim of the hat.

> LOOK SURPRISED

Sheilagh does too! “Well done!”

> LIFT OUT RABBIT

It’s not a rabbit. It’s a pair of bunny ears on a headpiece.

> PRESENT BUNNY EARS TO SHEILAGH WITH A FLOURISH

She takes them, examines them, and puts them on. “Maybe we can tell everyone it’s Hat Day here, and give them shit for not having one.”

> PUT HAT BACK ON

Sheilagh admires the bunny ears in a mirror.

> TELL SHEILAGH I’LL GIVE MAKING A RABBIT ANOTHER TRY

“Oh, don’t worry about it. I’d just have to feed it.”

> TELL HER I COULD TURN HER INTO A RABBIT

“Now, that would be a good trick, wouldn’t it?”

> POINT WAND AND SHELEIGH AND COMMAND HER TO TRANSFORM INTO A
BUNNY

She laughs. “I don’t think it is going to work.”

> ... A FUCK-BUNNY!

She gets an indignant expression, but then a cloud of grey and pink smoke suddenly appears around her, concealing her completely.

> WAIT

What starts as a cry of surprise becomes a series of low, soft feminine moans of pleasure.

> WAIT

The cloud disppears as suddenly as it came, and Sheilagh is standing... transformed.

She’s a good six inches taller, and instead of her work clothes, she’s wearing a grey rabbit-fur bikini. And the ears.

Her face has gone from cute to suddenly gorgeous. Her red hair now tumbles down her back in dense, curly masses, deep, deep auburn.

Her already-large chest is now enormous, barely contained by the fur, and the rest of her is long and slender.

Her slim, firm legs end in a pair of grey and pink heels, dangerously high.

> STARE

Her eyes are closed, and her head thrown back, her lips parted slightly. Her body is quivering as if she is coming down from an orgasm.

> KEEP STARING

Her eyes slowly open, huge and green and feral. She smiles, and walks towards you, slowly. “Hi, there, handsome.”

> SAY, UH, HI

“I’m so horny,” she says, her voice a low murmur. Her scent is flowers and grass and fucking in the sun.

She comes up to you, and wraps her arms around you, closing her eyes and opening her mouth.

> KISS HER

She kisses you deeply, passionately. You can feel her amazing body slide up and down on you, full of need.

> FONDLE HER ASS

Her bikini is just a thong, and she has a cute little cotton-ball tail right above her cheeks. Her hands are unzipping you.

> STROKE HER BETWEEN HER LEGS

She’s soaking. Your fuck-bunny is clearly in heat.

> UNTIE HER TOP

It pops off, her huge tits bouncing... but not by much. She slowly sinks down to her knees.

She looks up at you with her big green eyes. “Can I suck your cock?” she asks. “Your little fuck-bunny wants to suck you.”

She slowly strokes your cock with her soft fingers.

> TELL HER YES

The living wet-dream falls upon you, and her mouth sucks you down completely, then out, then in...

She looks up at you adoringly as she gives you truly amazing head.

> ENJOY THE BLOW JOB

She never misses a stroke, and has no problem taking you all the way down her throat.

> TELL HER I WANT TO FUCK HER

She gives a happy little moan through your cock. “I’ll do anything you want. I’m just your horny fuck-bunny.”

She grabs a nearby moving blanket, and spreads it out. In a flash, she’s on her back, and her bikini bottoms are off.

She looks at you, her legs spread wide. She slowly grinds her hips, her pussy shaved and very, very wet.

“Please fuck your horny little fuck-bunny. I need it so badly...” she moans, licking her fingertips.

> FUCK HER

You are on top of her and inside her, and she’s fucking back hard. She’s amazing; her pussy slowly milks you as fuck her.

> CONTINUE

You two fuck for what seems like hours (although it’s probably more like 15 minutes).

Her little tail looks very cute from behind.

> COME INSIDE HER

She moans with pleasure as you come. “Oh, that’s right, come inside your horny little fuck-bunny...” she groans, pushing back.

> COLLAPSE ONTO HER

She moans softly in your ear, “Oh, I love fucking you... it’s all I want to do... I’m just a horny fuck-bunny...”

> SLOWLY GET UP

She looks up at you. “Can we fuck some more soon?”

> TURN HER BACK INTO NORMAL SHEILAGH

You wave the wand and command her to return to normal. She is once again enveloped in the strange fog.

When it clears, she’s lying on the floor, on the blanket, looking somewhat confused.

> HELP HER UP

“Uh, thanks. Listen, we’ve got to get these wings upstairs.”

> PICK UP WINGS

“Thanks.” You follow behind her.

In just a few moments, you are upstairs in the right wings again. The stage manager looks very annoyed.

> PUT WINGS DOWN

“You two took fucking long enough! What did you do, have a little picnic?”

> SHRUG

“OK, look. Sheilagh, could you fit Yvonne with her wings? You take care of Giselle.”

> LOOK ON STAGE

Giselle and Yvonne are both there. Giselle looks at you and gives you a big smile and wave.

Yvonne follows her gaze, looks at you, and back at Giselle. She whispers something to Giselle, who whispers back.

Yvonne looks very confused.

> WALK ONTO STAGE CARRYING WINGS

Giselle looks very pleased to see you. “Volunteering today?”

> UH, YEAH.

She arches her back, turning so you you can fit her. “I’m ready for my wings now, Mr DeMille.”

Yvonne is facing you as Sheilagh puts her wings on her. She is looking between the two of you, still puzzled.

> LOOK

The corps is out at the edge of the stage, practicing flapping their non-existent wings at the empty auditorium.

> FIT WINGS ON GISELLE

She leans her head back and whispers to you, “I’m so horny,” as you adjust the straps.

> KISS HER ON NECK

She accepts the kiss, but whispers, “Stop that! You know how Heinz gets.”

> FINISH FITTING WINGS

She whispers, sing song, “Tonight, tonight...” as she walks off, swaying her ass far more than her shoes require.

> LOOK

Yvonne is standing alone near the rear of the stage, fiddling with the straps on her wings.

The rest of the crew is elsewhere, and the corps is up front practicing their stretches.

The girl of your dreams, that you’ve had a crush on for months, is by herself with no one watching...

> WALK UP TO YVONNE

She’s even more beautiful than you remember. Despite having had sex with three girls so far this afternoon, you’re getting turned on.

She doesn’t notice you until you are right up to her. “Oh, hi,” she says. “Could you help me with? They don’t fit at all.”

She looks at you with her big green eyes, her lovely, lush mouth in a small smile.

> WAVE WAND IN FRONT OF HER EYES

This is it... you finally have the chance to turn your dream-girl into your adoring, obedient love-slave.

As you raise the wand, you have a beautiful image of her kneeling down, eyes full of love and submission, opening her mouth...

Your reverie is broken by Heinz’ voice calling, “Giselle, Yvonne! Stage front! Corps, 30 minute break, be back here right at 2!“

Before you can open your mouth and enchant your crush-object, Yvonne bounces away towards the front, without a word.

> CURSE

You do, softly.

> SIGH PAINFULLY

Yeah, that too.

> LOOK FOR PIA

You see the cute redhead heading stage left.

> FOLLOW PIA

She heads upstairs, towards the offices.

> FOLLOW PIA

Hping that you can get her alone long enough to vent your frustration on her, you continue to follow her.

She turns around and says, “Oh! Hi! Listen, can we make it 8pm tomorrow?”

> SAY SURE

She continues to head upstairs, waiting for you to catch up. “Thanks. Heinz wanted to see me after practice.”

> ASK WHERE SHE’S GOING

“Heniz’ office. A few of us are meeting him there for notes.” Up ahead, you see Olivia, Ingrid and Helga coming the other direction.

> SAY HI TO THEM

They wave hi. Olivia seems not the least bit aware that she was going down on you a just a little while ago.

They open the door to Heinz’ office and go in.

> FOLLOW THEM IN

They all look at you confused. “Um, Heinz’ll be here in just a little while.”

> CLOSE DOOR

Closed. Pia says, “Listen, you know how Heinz gets...”

> WAVE WAND IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES AND TELL THEM THEY ARE
GOING INTO A TRANCE

All four girls blink their eyes. “Into... a... trance...”

> CONTINUE WAVING WAND AND TELL THEM THEY ARE IN MY
POWER

In less than a minute all four ballerinas are swaying on their feet, eyes huge. “Yes, Master. We are in your power.”

> TELL THEM TO UNDRESS

They begin to slowly pull off their dance clothes, eyes wide and unblinking.

> SEARCH OFFICE

You find a key with an old paper tag labeled, “Al Kabar’s.” Heinz’ success with the ballerinas is suddenly explained.

> TELL GIRLS TO UNDRESS ME

All four dancers are naked, standing at attention. At your command, they begin to pull off your clothes.

> RELAX ON COUCH AND TELL THEM TO PLEASURE ME

“Yes, Master. We will pleasure you. We cannot resist your commands.”

Four gorgeous ballerinas cluster around you, applying their hands and mouths to your body.

> ENJOY THEIR ATTENTIONS

One after the other takes turns licking and sucking on your cock, as the others fondle, kiss and lick you, everywhere.

Suddenly, you hear someone at the door.

> JUMP UP

You stand, still quite naked (except for the hat). The four dancers sit passively on the couch and floor, staring into space.

The door opens, and Yvonne is standing there. She starts, “Uh, Heinz had to run an errand...” and stops, dead, looking at the scene.

> WAVE WAND AND TELL HER SHE ARE IN MY POWER

She blinks, and her eyes grow wide. “Yes, Master. I am in your power.”

> TELL HER TO COME IN AND LOCK THE DOOR

She does, and stands at attention.

> RELAX BACK ON COUCH AND TELL HER TO UNDRESS

“Yes, Master. I will undress for you.” Your dream girl, voice soft and docile, starts to strip.

The other four dancers resume their ministrations on you as you watch her gorgeous body appear.

> TELL DANCERS TO MAKE ROOM FOR HER

They open up the space between your legs.

> TELL YVONNE TO KNEEL IN FRONT OF ME

“Yes, Master. I am your slave. I will do anything you wish.” You have a hard time resisting orgasm just from that.

Her huge green eyes stare at you as she sinks, slowly, to the floor.

> TELL YVONNE TO GO DOWN ON ME

With a submissive, “Yes, Master, I will suck your cock,” her mouth closes over your member.

Congratulations, you have solved the game.

* * *

You are in your living room. In front of you, a cluster of ballerinas from the company are dancing, naked.

They are doing a production of Giselle’s own composition, “The Lesbian Ravishment of the Shipwrecked Girl.”

With Sheilagh as the shipwrecked girl. She’s lying on a heap of pillows, “tied” with ribbon.

Ingrid, Giselle, Helga, Pia and Olivia are taking turns going down on her as they dance about her.

For a girl being horribly ravaged and enslaved in as a lesbian concubine, Sheilagh seems to be having a very good time.

You reach down to stroke Yvonne as her mouth pleasures you, sucking your cock, licking your balls, tongue and lips probing everywhere...

Unlike in the office, she’s able to swallow you down completely. She takes breaks to slide you between her gigantic, oiled tits.

You pet her beautiful, long, curly blonde hair, careful not to dislodge the pink and white rabbit ears she’s wearing.

Between licks and sucks, she says, “Would you like to do that thing with your fuck-bunny? That you did to Giselle?”

> AGREE THAT WOULD BE FUN

She gives a little squeak of pleasure, and turns around, ass up in the air, legs far apart. Her little white bunny-tail is very cute.