The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Balphagor”

(mc, nc, f/f, m/f)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

Balphagor

part Two

* * *

The black mist coalesced rapidly into the form of Balphagor. Once more, he appeared as a nude man, muscular and lean, and remarkably well endowed. He shone, soot black, save only his eyes, which were red-irised within the white. This evening, he sported a small pair of horns, on his forehead, and a thin tail terminating in a spade-like tip. His feet were cloven hooved.

“Why, Balphy,” said Cindy, walking around the podium, “you look positively devilish!”

“My Mistress,” the demon replied, bowing at the waist. “What are your wishes this evening?”

Cindy seated herself in the stuffed easy chair, facing the black figure in the pentacle. “Something rather different tonight, Balphy. Do you recall, several weeks ago, the second time I summoned you? And asked that you hypnotically implant three phrases into my mind?”

“I do, my Mistress.”

“Do you think they are still as potent as they were?”

“Oh, undoubtedly, my Mistress. Were I to say any of them, you would be irresistably drawn into trance.”

“Good. Then tonight, rather than the usual magic lesson, we will be using these phrases. You are to listen carefully to what I want you to do. It is rather simple. I want you to alter my desires, so that I lust after women.”

Balphagor looked puzzled. “Certainly, my Mistress, but why...?”

Cindy ran a hand through her neck-length red hair. “It is not for you to ask, Balphagor, but to obey.”

“Yes, my Mistress.”

“When I instruct you, you will use one of the phrases to put me into trance. Just to test your hold on my mind, I shall try to resist. Once I am in trance, you are to spend all our time programming me to lust after women. You are to erase any inhibitions I have regarding sex with other women. You are to alter my mind until it is part of my basic nature to want to fuck any attractive woman. Do you understand?”

“I do, my Mistress. My Mistress, do you want me to remove your attraction to men?”

“No, no. I want to be bisexual.” Cindy smiled. “Hell, I want to be omni-sexual. At some point, if we have time, I may just have you program me to want to fuck dogs. But for tonight, opening my mind to lesbian sex is the goal.”

“I understand, my Mistress. My Mistress, this may take more than just one night of programming.”

“I thought it might. We’ll do this as many nights as it requires, Balphagor.”

“Yes, my Mistress. When you are ready.”

Cindy wiggled her butt in the chair, leaned back, and looked into Balphagor’s eyes. They had started to sparkle.

“Remember, you must bring me out at five o’clock.”

“I understand.”

“Then, I am ready.” Cindy steeled herself to not sleep.

“Listen, then, my Mistress, and sleep. Tuagh na Dana...”

* * *

Cindy jolted forward in the chair, as though shocked. Balphagor was screaming an unearthly howl, and had entirely lost cohesion. Within the pentagram, a black porcupine covered in tar writhed, ooze-covered spines stabbing out spastically and being sucked into the body of the mass.

Cindy held an arm out stiffly, and made a series of gestures. The porcupine in the pentagram slowly melted into a hemispherical black blob. Then, it flowed quickly upward into the form of Balphagor.

Cindy frowned. “I warned you, Balphagor, what would happen if you tried to disobey me. Tell me, now, what it was that you did?”

Balphagor looked abashed beneath his anger. “My Mistress, I attempted to pry into your mind, to ask you questions that were... unrelated to the task at hand.”

“Well, Balphy, let that be a lesson to you.” Cindy stood. “It’s a good thing for you that you did not attempt to get me into that pentagram of yours.”

“My Mistress, I must apologize. I had completed my task, and I was so tempted...”

“Save it, Balphy. Do not think that I forget what and who you are. So, you finished your task?”

Balphagor smiled, revealing white fangs. “Think, my Mistress—think of other women. Think of your gorgeous gym teacher.”

Cindy did as the demon suggested. A wide smile grew on her face, as she pictured herself kissing Ms. Corinth, rubbing up against her. Eating her pussy. Cindy shivered. She was certainly aroused.

“Well done, Balphagor.”

“Thank you, my Mistress. My Mistress, it would be more effective, were we to do this again for a few days. Your mind is most open to suggestion, but to truly make this sort of change requires reinforcement.”

“Then we shall, Balphagor. We shall spend all week on this. I want to be a rug-muncher, Balphy, and shall not stop until these new desires have been firmly rooted within my mind.”

“Yes, my Mistress. I swear that my... transgression shall not happen again.”

“Don’t bother, Balphy. If you could get away with it, you would do it again in an instant. Please, assume that we understand each other.”

“Yes, my Mistress.”

“Now, I brought you something that you requested. Given your... error, I shan’t give it to you tonight.” Cindy opened her backpack, leaning on the chair. “But look. This is a chip from an altar. I knocked it off myself.”

Balphagor’s eyes locked onto the small piece of rock. “It is. I can see it.”

Cindy wrapped it in a red kerchief. “And this kerchief should protect your hands from it. I have said the blasphemous rites over it. Tomorrow- no. Friday, if you have been good, I shall give it to you, that you may use it as you see fit.”

“Thank you, my Mistress.”

“Remember, Balphy, we have a relationship. Try to understand that. Now, go, and I shall have you in my mind again tomorrow.”

* * *

Cindy yawned, and threw the blankets off of her bed. Four in the afternoon. She drew brief amusement from the knowledge that her parents would freak if they discovered that she had not attended a class in weeks. Well, she was in college to get an education. And what she was learning now was so much more worthwhile than the classics major she was officially enrolled in.

She wandered out to the common room she shared with her housemates, and was just sitting down on the sofa with a book when the front door opened. Tamara bounced in, radiating energy and perspiring.

It was as though there were a color in the spectrum that Cindy had never noticed before, and Tamara was doused in it. Sex. Cindy could feel her pulse race, and a faint need started to nag at her from her crotch.

“Hi, Cindy! Just back from the gym.” Tamara closed the door, and threw her gym bag into her room. “How’s it going?”

“Er, pretty good.”

Tamara, pretty but not terribly worried about how other people were doing, smiled. “That’s great. You know, you should go to the gym. Just look at these babies.”

Tamara drew a slow finger up her bare stomach, from her baggy sweatshorts to her clinging runner’s bra. Her abs were in perfect relief, and Cindy was mesmerized as Tamara’s finger moved in, then out, then in, then out, as she traced their hard contours.

“Not bad, huh? A thousand crunches today! Well, I’m off to shower!” Tamara bounced into her room, and closed the door.

Cindy watched Tamara’s firm ass, as the door closed in front of it. She slid a hand down the front of her pajamas, to touch herself. Sure enough, she was damp. And hot.

Cindy blinked, then drew back her hand. She slid her middle finger into her mouth. The hell with cursing people, she thought, as soon as Balphagor finishes with my re-orientation, he’s teaching me some love spells.

Then, enjoying her own taste in an entirely new way, she walked back into her room, to masturbate.

* * *

It was Monday. Cindy wasn’t sure why the library stayed open on the weekends, but she wasn’t about to risk being discovered, so she had spent the weekend investing in pornography and enjoying her new look on life.

But now it was time to return to her studies. Having re-drawn the pentagram and lit the candles of human fat, Cindy waited for the building lights to be turned off. In due order, they were, and she began her invocation.

As usual, the black haze shimmered into being first, before thickening and settling into human form. However, Cindy’s eyebrows rose in surprise at the figure that gazed back at her.

The red eyes were set in a night-black face, as before, but they were somewhat lower, beneath a thick head of straight black hair, neck-length black hair. The formerly muscled body was much smoother, rounder... and possessed of a nice pair of firm breasts. Cindy found herself speechless.

“My Mistress? Do I not... please you?” As Balphagor stepped forward, the light reflecting off of her naked body, Cindy found her words.

“You’re... me.”

“Yes, my Mistress. I am not a man, I am a demon. My sex is as I wish it to be. Given your new... outlook, I felt that it might please you to incarnate as a woman. So I took the shape of the most pleasing one I know.”

“You’re quite a liar, Balphagor. But I knew that, and enjoy your flattery all the same. However,” said Cindy, as she stepped close to the pentagram, “you’re incomplete. Your breasts have no nipples. And your crotch,” she added, bending over, “is smooth.”

“Alas,” replied Balphagor, “I have no model to draw on for these.”

Cindy laughed. “Why, Balphy, I do think you want me to strip for you.”

“As my Mistress wishes.”

Cindy looked at Balphagor, for a long minute. Her own face, hewn in ebony, returned her gaze. She watched perfect copies of her own lips part, and a black tongue run across them, before Balphagor spoke again.

“If my Mistress wishes, I shall alter my form. I only sought to please...”

Cindy took a step back from the pentagram, and dropped her hands to take the hem of her sweater. She drew it up, over her head, and dropped it on the ground. Reaching down again, she pulled her t-shirt from her jeans, and pulled it off as well. Then, her eyes not leaving Balphagor’s, she undid the clasp between the cups of her bra.

She peeled the bra off. Her nipples drew up, in the cold air of the basement. She stepped back to the pentagram, and raised her arms over her head, drawing her breasts up to best advantage.

“Here, Balphagor. Do you like what you see?”

“I do, my Mistress.”

Balphagor’s mirror body rippled, and the smooth orbs of her breasts pushed outward into nipples, matching Cindy’s own. Cindy stared at them, as Balphagor drew one long hand across them. Cindy looked at herself, savoring, before her gaze fell to Balphagor’s bare crotch.

Cindy stepped out of her sandals. Her hands found their way to the button fly of her jeans, and she undid them, and wriggled her way out. She was wearing green panties from Victoria’s Secret, and as her hands caught on the waistband, she paused.

“Balphagor, why am I doing this?”

Balphagor ran her hands down her nude body. “Because you want to, my Mistress. And why should you not? Nothing is forbidden to witches.”

Still, Cindy hesitated. “Is this something that you did to me?”

“I only did as you requested, my Mistress. I made you lust after women. And you are a beautiful woman. If you doubt me, as you should, command that I answer truthfully, and I shall tell you the same.”

Cindy’s hands moved down, and her panties fell to the floor. She had trimmed herself into a neat but thick light brown thatch above smooth lips. Fascinated, she watched Balphagor’s crotch flow to match her own.

With a leer, Cindy sat in the easy chair, and spread her legs wide. “Here, Balphy, this is what I look like. Now you know me in my nakedness.”

“Yes, my Mistress. Look,” said Balphagor, spreading her legs as she dropped into a crouch, “see how beautiful you are.”

Cindy looked at her most intimate area, traced exactly in shining black flesh. Balphagor had duplicated each inch and fold, and part of Cindy’s mind—a new part—was strongly recommending that she kneel down, and crawl over to taste herself.

She sighed, closed her legs, and sat up.

“Well, that was fun, Balphy, but we both know that nothing can happen. You are a demon, and were I to enter the pentagram with you, you would rend me asunder and return to Hell post-haste.”

“Not so, my Mistress. It is true, were you to step into the circle with me, my nature would overcome me. That is, unless...”

“Go on.”

“Unless you were to enter into a compact, wherein for my part I were to give you physical pleasure. Then we might know each other, and I would offer you no harm.”

“I see. Tempting, Balphy, but I’ll have to look into it. I know that I cannot command you to do so, and as I’ve been giving you things anyways, I don’t see what I could offer in such a bargain. I think we both know the state of my soul.”

“You could offer to bear my young, my Mistress.”

“Ah.” Cindy paused. “I hadn’t planned on having kids yet, Balphy. I understand it’s quite painful.”

“The details, my Mistress, are negotiable.”

“I see. Let me think about it.”

“As my Mistress wishes.”

“For now, let’s stick to some teaching. I want you to teach me love spells, that I might seduce my housemate.”

“Bold, my Mistress. I hear, and obey.”

Cindy leaned forward, as Balphagor began to describe the necessary steps.

* * *

Maryanne was poking around the fourth floor of Rowley Library. She had to find some books on Jung for her report due next week, but someone had swiped large chunks of the psychology section, and all the books that had only single copies were missing.

She was about to give up, and go find a librarian, when she noticed the green cart, piled with books. She walked over to it, and let out a small cry of happiness when she saw that it had all of the titles she had been looking for.

And more. Maryanne wondered who had been researching what, that called for so many books on hypnosis, and a very wide background in psychology. Possibly a professor had assigned a grad student to check references. She rifled the cart for the books she wanted, and walked over to one of the tables, bearing a stack eight deep.

The top book was titled Jung, A Life, and Maryanne figured that was as good a place to start as any. Inside the cover, the title page had a fascinating illustration of some sort of pattern. It almost seemed to move.

Maryanne stared at it for a while, and then turned the page. It, too had a pattern, slightly different than the first. She looked at it for a while, seeking its depths...

Other students came by, occasionally, but none of them disturbed Maryanne. She sat there, unmoving, save when one of her hands would slide across the table to flip a page. Her gaze never wavered from the book.

* * *

It was Friday, and Balphagor had once more appeared as Cindy, taut black flesh in the shape of the budding young witch. She had incarnated with Cindy’s body all week, and Cindy had taken to stripping naked to match her. Somehow, it seemed more forbidden to practice blasphemous magic in the nude.

Cindy was amazed at how easily she remembered the spells, but Balphagor had assured her that the black nature of the spells meant that they clung on to her, the better to corrupt her. Nothing short of holy intervention could remove them.

“And now, my Mistress, are you eager to try out your new powers on this Tamara?”

“I am, Balphy.”

“Forgive me, my Mistress, but you seem... distracted.”

“I have reached a decision, Balphy, about your fucking me.”

“Oh?”

“I want it, Balphy, and I have a trade to offer you.” Cindy ran a hand through her hair.

“What is your offer, my Mistress?”

“You have keys to my mind, Balphagor, do you not?”

“I do, my Mistress.”

“Balphy, I will allow you unfettered access to my mind for fifteen minutes, each night I summon you, if you agree to give me carnal pleasure whenever I ask it of you, never to injure me, and obey me in all other things.”

“Fifteen minutes, during which I can do as I please?”

“Yes, save only that I must not be harmed.”

“Altered?”

Cindy hesitated. “Yes. You may alter me as best you can in fifteen minutes.”

“Each night you summon me?”

“Yes.”

“Even if only for teaching?”

“Yes.”

“At the start, that I may have my full fifteen minutes?”

“Yes.”

“So, were I to program you to desire to bear my young...”

“Then I would eagerly bear your young.”

“And in return, I must never injure you, must offer you physical pleasure when you desire it, and obey you in all other things?”

“Yes.”

“My Mistress, this I cannot agree to. However,” said Balphagor, licking her lips, “I can almost agree to it. Let us say that we shall barter each evening. When you summon me, you shall inform me of what it is that you wish. Then, I may agree to your request, in exchange for fifteen minutes time in your mind, that evening.”

“This in place of the agreement we have now?”

“Yes, my Mistress. I shall only teach you in exchange for time in your mind.”

“Let us then agree on this. That I shall offer you access to my mind, for the fifteen minutes, in exchange for which you will teach me, or fuck me. Additionally, you shall swear not to injure me. All other things we can trade, my desires for yours, at the start of each evening.”

Balphagor thought for a moment, then smiled. “I agree, my Mistress. Have you a contract?”

“I do.”

Cindy produced a yellowing roll of parchment, and wrote the terms on it in black ink. She read it over, and passed it to Balphagor, who read it. Then Balphagor raised an index finger, and plunged it into an arm. She withdrew the finger, coated in gore, and signed the parchment.

Balphagor handed back the paper. Cindy looked at it, with the wet demon ichor drying on the bottom. Then she took a knife, and drew it across her own finger. Quickly she signed her name.

“Is that it?”

“That is it, my Mistress. Guard the paper well.”

Cindy blew on the blood to dry it, then rolled the paper, tied it with ribbon, and put it in the metal case she had brought her equipment in. She stood, and smiled.

“Now then, Balphy, how about a fuck.”

“Of course, my Mistress, but first... I get my fifteen minutes.”

Cindy paused. “Of course, Balphagor.” She seated herself, naked, in the chair. “I am ready. What do you plan to do?”

“Whatever I wish, my Mistress. Tuagh na Dana...”

* * *

“Awaken, Cindy.”

“Hm? Oh, has it been fifteen minutes?”

“It has, my Mistress.”

“So, what did you do?”

Balphagor smiled, with Cindy’s face. “Though I am under no onus to tell you, I shall. Tonight, I merely poked around, Cindy. I wanted to find out what makes you tick.”

“Oh. And?”

“I like what I discovered.”

“And what you don’t like, you’ll change, eh?”

“Ah, my Mistress, that would be telling. Now come, you may enter the circle safely. I shall provide you with the pleasure that you desire.” The dark Cindy extended her hand.

Cindy looked at Balphagor, then rose, and slid her own hand under and into Balphagor’s. The demon smiled, then drew her into the pentagram. Their lips met in a deep kiss.

Cindy broke it off after a moment, breathing heavily. “Balphy! You’re so... delicious!”

Her own ebony face smiled back at her. “Of course, my Mistress. I am a demon of Lust. You will find that few mortal women can compare to me. And, of course, no mortal women are as... flexible.” Balphagor slid a hand around Cindy’s head, and began to kiss her again. The demon’s tongue quickly slipped between Cindy’s lips.

Cindy felt a hand slip around to grab her ass, and clench it. Her own hands wrapped around Balphagor’s smooth back. Somehow, they began to lower to the ground.

Something was touching her vagina. Breaking her kiss to look down, she saw that Balphagor’s own pussy had... stretched, and was pushing against her own. The shiny black flesh was flowing against her, stroking, pushing. Cindy moaned involuntarily. The red eyes flashed with amusement.

“You see? Flexible. Now surrender to me, Cindy. Surrender to your own enjoyment. Tonight you shall know only pleasure.”

Cindy returned her gaze to the red eyes. “Yes, Balphagor. Fuck me. I want it.”

She groaned in pleasure as something warm and slick entered her, and re-fastened her lips to Balphagor’s.

* * *

‘Balphagor’

END part Two

* * *