The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Balphagor”

(mc, nc, f/f, m/f)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

Balphagor

part Four

* * *

“Shhh. It’s over here.”

Suzanne looked around the basement room. It was obvious that people didn’t come down here much, but there weren’t any spider webs or anything, so it wasn’t as creepy as she was expecting.

“Come on, Suzanne,” said Maryanne. “I have to summon it at midnight.”

“Okay, okay. Don’t you worry about getting caught, down here?”

“Naw,” said Maryanne, “I have a spell that keeps people from seeing my stuff.”

“A spell?”

“Yeah. In fact, here, look.”

Maryanne vanished.

Suzanne’s jaw dropped. “Oh, shit! Maryanne?”

“I’m right here,” came a voice. “But you can’t see me. Just walk forwards about ten steps.”

“Jesus, Maryanne! I thought you meant you had some sort of, I dunno, line of sticks or something. But I didn’t think you really, well...”

“Knew any magic?” came Maryanne’s voice.

“Well, yeah. Okay, where are—” Suzanne stepped forward, and suddenly there was Maryanne, leaning on a lectern. “Wow.”

Maryanne smiled. “See? Now, it will take a few minutes to summon it, so just, ah, sit over there.” She gestured at a wooden chair.

Suzanne looked around. There was a large pentagram drawn on the floor, with candles at each point of the pentacle. They were lit. The chair Maryanne had pointed out was high, like a bar chair, and in a circle of chalk a few feet away from the pentagram.

“Geez, Maryanne, I dunno. What are you summoning?”

Maryanne looked up from the book, flipped a strand of hair away from her face.

“I told you, Suzanne, it’s just a spirit. You can talk to it. Now pipe down and let me do this.” In a low voice, she began to recite from the book.

Suzanne waited. There was a stuffed easy chair kind of on the other side of the pentagram, but Maryanne had told her to wait here, and she didn’t want to risk screwing anything up. Of course she hadn’t believed Maryanne when she told her after choral practice that she could summon up spirits, but Todd was on the road with the rugby team, and she didn’t really want to just stay home on a Friday night, so she had come along to see what her friend was up to. But now... this was a bit much.

Still, she was incredibly curious.

Maryanne was lost in her own world, head down, reading from the book. It sounded like French, so Suzanne guessed that it was probably Latin. From where Suzanne was, she could see the thick black binding, crumbled at the edges. She yawned. Magic or no, this was taking a long time.

She was just about to get up to have a look in the book herself when Maryanne stopped reading, and looked up, at the pentagram.

Suzanne looked over at the chalk figure, a few feet away. Nothing seemed to be happening. The room may have gotten a touch warmer, but there certainly wasn’t anything in the pentagram.

“Did it work?”

Maryanne didn’t respond.

“Maryanne, did it work? And why is this chair in a chalk circle?”

“It’s to protect you,” Maryanne said without looking over. “And it did work. Look.”

She whipped her head back around to look at the ground. There was nothing there... no. There was something. A black speck in the circle. It pulsed like a drop of oil.

Then, suddenly, it flowed upwards, doubling and redoubling in size, until it was a liquid column six feet high, black as coal and rippling upwards. Suzanne gasped. “Jesus, Maryanne, you did it!”

Had she looked at Maryanne, she would have seen her falling to her knees.

The column pulled in upon itself, taking form. And what a form it was—a nude man, flawless, with a smooth chiseled body. The epitome of male beauty.

And he was hung, too, thought Suzanne. Damn. Then she realized he was looking at her—and had seen her ogling his cock. She flushed red.

“Ahh...” he said, in a deep, slow voice. “My, yes. You have done quite well, Maryanne. I am pleased.”

Suzanne blinked, and looked at Maryanne. Her eyes widened. Maryanne was on her knees, bent forward in a posture of supplication, her head down and her hands stretched along the floor towards the ebony figure in the pentagram.

“Thank you, Master,” she replied, not raising her head.

There was a moment of quiet, as the demon returned its attention to Suzanne.

“Such lovely golden hair. Yes, you are a fine specimen. My servant has done quite well in bringing you to me.”

“Spe- ye- Servant?” managed Suzanne.

“Ah, how discourteous of me. I am Balphagor. And you are?”

“I’m Suzanne.”

“Suze Anne,” he replied, saying the name as though he were tasting it. “You are quite beautiful, Suzanne.”

“Um, thank you. Um, what have you done with Maryanne?”

“Presently? Nothing. She is my devoted servant.”

“Your servant?”

“Oh yes. As you must have surmised, I am not from your plane. However, my servants allow me to, how shall I say, manipulate events in despite of my not being here. In truth, Maryanne is my first such servant in a rather long while.”

“I exist only to serve you, my Master.” said Maryanne.

“You see?” observed Balphagor. He grinned, showing startlingly white teeth. “Now, my dear, if you would be so good as to step over here into my circle, I have some things I would do with you.”

Suzanne’s pulse jumped up another notch.

“Oh no. Maryanne may be your servant, but I’m fine just where I am.”

The demon’s smile widened.

“My dear Suzanne. Why do you think Maryanne brought you here? Do you think your friend so foolish as to lure you here and then not place you in a position where I cannot have you?”

“But- I’m in a circle of protection!”

“Actually, that circle is very similar to this one. It’s not really a lie, though. Maryanne is quite protected from you.”

Suzanne’s jaw dropped. “Maryanne?” she squeaked.

Maryanne looked at her. “Go to Him, Suzanne. He wants you.”

Suzanne leapt from the chair, hit something solid, and sprawled backwards to the floor, knocking the chair over. It was as though the air over the circle had turned to glass, trapping her within its confines.

As she fought to control her breathing, to keep from hyperventilating, she realized that Balphagor was chuckling.

“Maryanne, if you would?”

Maryanne stood up, and walked to the circle where Suzanne was trapped. Suzanne was too shocked to even plead with her. In her hand, Maryanne held a small stick of chalk.

She bent over, touched it to the circle around Suzanne, and swiftly ran it along the ground to the pentagram.

Suzanne looked up at Balphagor, but he was no longer there. She blinked, and then saw that he had become a pool of black slime, coating the bottom of the pentagram.

A thin streamer emerged from the pool, and began to flow along the chalk line to her circle.

Oh God. How could she stop it? She didn’t want to touch it—it was moving quickly along the line, a rivulet of black ink. She grabbed the chair, but as she yanked on it she realized that it was now partly out of the circle, and it felt like it was embedded in concrete.

The black fluid had reached her circle, now, and was bubbling up into a sphere, transferring itself from one magical prison to another.

Suzanne, backed up against the invisible force trapping her here, tried not to cry as she watched the last of the black ooze race across the chalk, and Balphagor begin to take shape in front of her.

A different shape. She found herself looking down into the eyes of a female demon, now, with a dense head of shoulder-length straight hair, and smooth, full breasts. All jet black.

The red eyes were the same.

The demon raised a hand to touch her, and she flinched. Then its smooth hand ran across her cheek, and turned her head back to face it.

“Now, my dear, this won’t be so bad.” It smiled. “Actually, it will be, but after I’m done you’ll feel much better about the whole thing.”

“What, what are you going to do to me?”

Balphagor stroked her cheek.

“Well, as I told you, Maryanne is only my first servant up here.” Balphagor’s eyes seemed to glow brighter. “You shall be my second.”

Suzanne started to cry, quietly.

Balphagor slid her hand around Suzanne’s back, and drew in close to her.

“Mmm,” she said, licking Suzanne’s cheek, “salty.” Her other hand slid around Suzanne from the other direction, holding her in a lover’s clinch. She drew Suzanne in for a kiss, Suzanne offering only token resistance, tears still sliding down her cheeks.

Balphagor’s lips were warm and smooth, and just a touch too firm to be human. Suzanne couldn’t look into the fiery red eyes, which at this distance seemed to resolve into red irises on red eyes; she shut her eyes tightly, and tried to pull away. Balphagor only held her tighter, pressing her own breasts into Suzanne’s, pushing her nude crotch against Suzanne’s jeans.

Something started to unzip her pants, causing the pinned girl to exclaim—only to be cut short as Balphagor’s tongue slid into her mouth. It was huge, and seemed to fill her mouth, sliding around to the very back of her own tongue. Just like the demon’s lips, it was warm and smooth, and ever so slightly unnatural.

It began to grow thorns.

Balphagor released her and drew back, but the two remained connected by the tremendous tongue now dangling from Balphagor’s mouth. Suzanne grabbed at it, but the sides of the tongue had grown large spikes, giving it the appearance of a tremendous centipede. It began to push its way down her throat; she tried desperately to bite it, but it didn’t even compress as she clamped down. She could feel her neck bulging as it used its thorn-limbs to clamber down inside her. Somehow, the thorns weren’t tearing her throat apart.

Balphagor whipped her own head back, and the tongue creature popped loose from her mouth. She grinned at Suzanne as the blonde girl fell to her knees, grabbing at the thing forcing its way inside her, hands growing bloody from clutching at the spiky limbs.

“Poor Suzanne,” observed Balphagor with a new tongue, “a change of perspective can be so painful.”

The lack of air was beginning to tell, as Suzanne gave up her futile struggles, and she dropped forward onto her hands, the thing dangling from her mouth. It looked like she was swallowing the creature, now; several inches slid into her, then a pause, then several more inches would slid in. She was still crying.

She fell to her side, as the last foot of the creature pulled up along her chin and into her mouth. Her eyes were staring at Balphagor, standing naked above her, but the light in them was fading. The worm’s tail flicked once as the end of it disappeared into her mouth.

Maryanne watched Suzanne’s neck deflate as the creature pulled itself down inside her. She felt tears in her own eyes—poor Suzanne! She had no idea what Master was going to do to her. Not that that was at all important, of course.

Balphagor was tracing little circles around her nipples, watching Suzanne. The stricken girl was just lying there on the floor, saliva pooling around her open mouth. She wasn’t breathing.

And then, with a moist click, she sucked in a lungful of air. Her eyelids fluttered, and she began to breathe normally. Then she sat up, and looked up at Balphagor, who was still idly playing with her breasts.

“How do you feel,” asked the demon.

“mmmmmmMMassster...” hissed Suzanne. “I am... incarnate... again...”

“It has been some while, hasn’t it?”

“So very long...” replied Suzanne, in a sibilant voice.

“There’s much to be done, my pet. I want you to teach the girl you are in the usual lessons. When you have done so, enjoy yourself for a few weeks, and then return to me. Do you understand?”

“Perffectly, Massster.” Suzanne stood up, and lolled her head around on her neck. Then, slowly, she slid both hands up under her shirt, touching her breasts. She looked down at herself, examining, sticking out her legs to look at them, checking out her butt. Then, having not stopped running her hands around her chest, she slid them both down and into her pants.

“Mmmassster, you have given me such a fine one thisss time... thank you...” hissed Suzanne, bending at the waist. Extending her tongue, she licked around Balphagor’s bare navel, and then slid down from there.

Balphagor pushed Suzanne’s head back with a palm. “Not me. I have to fetch a book, and must now be off to do so.” Balphagor smiled, and gestured at Maryanne, obediently standing outside the circle. “Her.”

Suzanne turned to face Maryanne, tongue still extended, giving her a look of such rampant lust that Maryanne blushed furiously despite their both being still fully clothed. Both of Suzanne’s hands were busily at work inside her pants.

“Maryanne.” Balphagor’s voice yanked her away from the new Suzanne’s lascivious stare.

“Master?”

“You will unsummon me. Then, you will break the circle, and let Suzanne out. I have other tasks for you, but they will require preparation. I will let you know when you are to perform them. For now, you are to once again pretend that you are not my servant, until I instruct you otherwise.”

“Yes, Master.” Maryanne hesitated.

“Well? Why are you not proceeding?”

“Master, ah, what should I do about Suzanne?”

Balphagor chuckled. “Why, nothing, slave. Suzanne is no longer any of your responsibility. Well, almost none—I imagine she will want to fuck you for hours and hours, and you will find her quite hard to resist. But she is now my creature, even more than you are, and you need not do anything more.”

Suzanne was still staring at Maryanne, and had flattened herself against the force wall. Her tongue gyrated obscenely against the invisible barrier, and her jeans were beginning to darken beneath where her hands worked furiously at her crotch.

She had to ask. “M-Master? Is she still... well...”

A frown appeared on the glossy black lips. “Your questioning me borders on the impertinent, slave. But no matter—I am pleased with you, so I shall answer. Yes, she is still the Suzanne you know. But I have put one of my minions in charge of her, like a coachman driving a carriage, so that she will learn things I wish to have her taught. My pet will leave, and Suzanne will be once more the mistress of her own destiny, quite soon—though I doubt she will ever be the same person as she was before tonight. Now, do my bidding!”

“Yes, Master.” Maryanne began the ritual of unsummoning, and soon Balphagor disappeared in a wreath of black smoke. Maryanne stepped to the circle. Suzanne was now standing in it, still looking at Maryanne, but with her mouth closed and her hands at her sides.

Maryanne extended a foot, to rub out the chalk line.

“Yesss, Maryanne, let me oouu-ut.”

She paused. Suzanne, or whoever was in her skin, had clasped her hands behind her back and was trying to look innocent.

“Well?” the new Suzanne asked, “Going to do what Balphagor told you to?”

The thrill hit her. “Yes. I must obey.” Maryanne ran a foot across the chalk, smearing it, breaking the circle. There was a slight sound like a bubble popping. She looked up at Suzanne.

She had almost expected Suzanne to rush her, but the blond girl just smiled, in her usual fashion, and leisurely sauntered out of the circle. She reached the podium, ran a hand lightly along the top, and turned to face Maryanne at the broken circle.

“Well? Do you have any cleanup to do?”

“Ah, yeah. I have to make things look the way they usually do.”

“Hm. Well, let me know when it’s time to go.”

“Can’t you just go whenever you want?”

Suzanne stepped away from the podium, to the easy chair, and draped herself over it.

“Sure I can. Get cleaning, hon.”

Maryanne busied herself wiping up all traces of the extra chalk lines, double checked that all the paraphernalia were in their correct places, and turned the book back to the page that the other girl had left it on. Suzanne merely watched her, curled up in the easy chair. It was almost stranger to look up and see her blue eyes, so very normal looking. It would have been more reassuring if they glowed like Balphagor’s did.

Maryanne paused at the podium.

“Done?” asked Suzanne.

“I think so. Master explained that he was making her less observant, so I don’t think she’ll notice that the candles are a bit burned down. Yeah, I think that’s it.”

“Wonderful,” replied Suzanne, as she rose from the chair and pressed herself up against Maryanne. “Then it’s time for us to go back to my place.”

“Your place?”

“My place. I’m going to fuck your brains out, Maryanne. You know, Suzanne always thought you were awfully pretty, with your loose curls and your slightly distracted air. Of course, on her own she would never have thought of fucking you, but now that I’m here we’re all for it.” Maryanne was still holding on to the podium, and Suzanne draped herself across her back. She began to suck on her earlobe.

“But... I don’t like girls. Like that.”

Suzanne ran a fingernail down Maryanne’s neck. “You don’t yet. Before the sun comes up, you’ll be begging to fasten your mouth back onto Suzanne’s sweet little twat. You don’t like girls because you haven’t had one. Haven’t had me.”

“But...”

“Shhh. Be quiet now. You’ll love it. With this hot little body to use, I can fuck you like Cleopatra and leave you begging like Marcus Antonius.” Suzanne ran her hands down onto the back of Maryanne’s, and gently pried them loose from the podium. “Come on, little girl. It’s time you got to know your friend really, really well.”

Suzanne stopped to stand the chair back up on their way out of the basement.

* * *

“Good evening, my Mistress.”

“Hi, Balphy. How’s it going?”

“All things are satisfactory to me, my Mistress. And with yourself?”

“Good, good. So, I’ve been reading this Jannalius book, and it mentions something about demon sight. Could you clarify that for me?”

“It is as my Mistress has doubtless learned—the vision of demons, acquired by mortals through poultices and other such means.”

“But what does it let you do?”

“It is very hard to explain. It lets you see what a person is thinking, not in specific terms but more like seeing a color or feeling a temperature—although more precise than either of those. It also lets one see magics and magical things.”

“Would it take away normal sight?”

“Mmm. It could, if improperly applied—and your kind are wont to apply it in such a fashion. But in general, no—if correctly obtained, it would only enhance, not detract. Although holy areas would be more painful to look at, I imagine.

“I see. So, can you give it to me?”

“You wish to have demon sight, my Mistress?”

Cindy licked her lips. “I do.”

“I can give it to you. The true demon sight, as well, not some concoction that old Jannalius might have obtained. But, my Mistress, what will you pay me?”

“The usual coin?”

Balphagor frowned, and walked in a small circle inside the pentagram.

“My Mistress, I must confess, the agreement we have has not been working out fully to my satisfaction.”

“Oh?” Cindy walked from where she had been leaning on the lectern, gingerly stepped over the pentagram on the floor, and walked up to Balphagor. “Do tell.”

“Do not mock me, woman. I had expected your mind to be a pliant mass, clay which I could shape as I saw fit. Instead I find the clay to be filled with stones, ideas which I cannot bend, secrets which I cannot have. And I am barred from using my magics.” He ran a warm hand along her neck. “Your coin is becoming debased.”

“I see. What is it that you wish to know?”

“Ah! You will just tell me, when I am entirely unable to pry it from your sleeping mind?”

“Perhaps. And you do not fool me, Balphagor. I know the extent to which you have molded me—I do things now I never did before, enjoy things that I never liked. No, Balphagor, it is not that my mind is full of stones—it is that the few stones you do find annoy you to no end.”

Balphagor smiled with his lips. “My Mistress is clever.”

“I have a good reason to be. Now tell me, what is it that you wish to know?”

His smile faded. “I wish to know why you are doing this?”

Cindy looked at him. “Ah. Yes, I suppose you wouldn’t have found that out. And you were right—I’m not going to tell you.” She raised a hand, forestalling his reply. “Not now. Perhaps... soon. In exchange for something.”

“In exchange for demon sight?”

“I would consider it, Balphy, but I think there is something you want more.”

“More?”

“I can read a calendar as well as the next witch, Balphagor. I know what tomorrow is. And I know that, were you an ambitious demon, you would attempt to use your newfound power to advance your station. By force. And I ask myself, wouldn’t the actions of a human agent be of some great value in a situation like this?”

Balphagor hissed, and grabbed Cindy by the shoulders. His fingertips were sharp, and they dug into her flesh. His face, impassive, was inches from hers.

“Impressive, little witch. If I did not know better, I would suspect that you have been searching through my mind, rather than the other way around. I must remember to avoid placing so much value on your slumbering and open mind, when your consciousness is so much more incisive. Yes, I could use a human agent tomorrow night, to bind key figures among my enemies, that I may deal with them one at a time rather than en masse. And, if I give you their names, you can do so.” He stared at her, and his face began to shift, to soften at the temples and swell at the lips, until Cindy was looking into her own face again. “But how can I know that you will not parlay with them, and cast me down? I am dangerous to you. You have given me the keys to your mind, but there are secrets I cannot penetrate, rooms you keep locked even from me. I cannot deliver my enemies into your hands without offering your hands to them. I cannot trust.”

Cindy looked away. “No, Balphagor, you cannot.” She paused, and returned her gaze to his face, looking into his red eyes. “And yet you have to. Will you risk trusting in me as your ally, or will you pass on this chance for power?”

The silence hung for a moment.

Then Balphagor smiled. “No, I will not pass. You have exposed yourself to me in a way that no mortal ever has—and I do not understand why. And I am ambitious. The risk is worth the reward. I will give you the demon sight, now, and in exchange you will summon three of my enemies upon the morrow, and bind them here while I throw down their castles and tread their servants under my foot. Do you agree?”

“Oh yes.”

“Then, let us not delay. Look.”

Balphagor had changed fully into Cindy-form, but now something wet slithered down, out of her pussy, something long and glistening. Cindy couldn’t resist a shiver as it touched her thigh, and stopped.

“Suck it.”

“Suck it?”

“I am a demon of lust, my Mistress. This is how my magic works.”

Cindy slid down Balphagor’s body, running her hands across the smooth, warm duplicate of herself, until she was on her knees. The cock, for that was what it was, curved a foot out from where it emerged from Balphagor’s slit. She eyed it.

“Suck it, bitch.”

Cindy looked sharply at Balphagor.

“Don’t you ever fucking do that.”

Balphagor’s eyebrows raised. Cindy stood back up.

“Balphagor, don’t you ever fucking try to force me. Ever. I will bind you and put you in a wrack that will last a thousand years.”

“But that would violate our bargain. There are penalties...”

“I don’t give a fuck. You don’t do that.”

Balphagor paused before replying.

“You’re quite serious, aren’t you?”

“Deadly fucking serious. You have the keys to my mind—one word from you and I am out like a light and pliable as rubber. And I will do anything that you ask, in exchange for what I want. But don’t ever try to force me to do anything, or you will regret it.” Cindy had her finger against Balphagor’s neck, jabbing up roughly into the demon’s chin.

“I meant nothing by it, my Mistress. Some women like it in that fashion, what is called ‘rough and tumble’.”

“Well, I don’t.” There was another long pause until Cindy exhaled, and her expression softened. “Sorry. Where were we?”

“You were about to suck the dick I have grown for you.”

“Right.” Cindy dropped back to her knees. She took a tentative lick, and then began to slide her mouth down the side of the oversized organ. She formed a circle of thumb and forefinger, licked it, and slid it down Balphagor’s cock. Her mouth followed, though she was only able to fit the first several inches inside, which she sucked on.

“That’s it. Yes. Arouse me.”

Cindy kept stroking the cock with one hand, and with the other began to play with the pussy that was an exact mirror of her own, save for this strange new organ. Balphagor rumbled.

“Good. Good.”

Cindy ran her mouth along both sides of the cock, using her tongue to try and encircle it. Although it had started out engorged, she could feel it growing stiffer. She sucked on her fingers, and put them back to work.

“Yes. Now, my Mistress, what you must do is to lean back your head, and open your eyes. I will deposit my seed in them, and you will leave it there.”

“Mur mun mrf—” Cindy pulled her head back “—you’re going to jack off into my eyes?”

“Precisely. And you must absolutely not blink.”

“Is it going to hurt?”

“Yes.”

“How long do I have to let your... stuff sit on my eyes?”

“Until I tell you otherwise—not more than a dozen minutes, I should think.”

“Balphagor, I’m having second thoughts about this.”

“Well, you must choose quickly, because I am very near release.”

“Can’t we do this later? After you tell me again what’s involved?”

“Mistress, this may look easy, but I have actually cast a rather powerful spell, and I am under its influence as much as, ah, as much as, ah—tilt your head back, and open your eyes.”

Cindy saw a wash of pre-cum appear at the head of the cock, to dribble down the front.

Hands still on the cock, she tilted back her head, and opened her eyes wide. Balphagor was grunting, and grabbed her ejaculating cock, holding it with both hands under the head. The first spurt shot over Cindy’s reclining face entirely, but then Balphagor pointed her cock, and the second burst went right into Cindy’s left eye.

Suddenly, her eye was full of translucent goop. It stung like the dickens. A second later, and her other eye got spattered. The cum burned her eyes, and even though she had fought the initial shock of something wet hitting her eyes, and did not blink, she realized the pain was making her gasp.

There was movement and more goop as Balphagor finished emptying whatever gland this stuff had come from into Cindy’s eyes, filling them and sending spunk trailing down her cheeks.

“Fuck, Balphy, this stuff hurts!”

“Don’t blink, my Mistress. The magics would affect your eyelids, and you would be unable to ever close your eyes. Just fight the pain. You must let the seed harden.”

“Harden?” Cindy had a strange vision of herself, kneeling, her head thrown back, with spunk puddled in her eyes and trickling down her cheeks. “How long will that take?”

“Mere moments. You must resist the pain.”

“It’s getting better, although it still feels like my eyes are on fire. And I can’t see anything. And my neck hurts.”

“Be patient, my Mistress.”

“Woah. My eyes are tingling. Not on the surface, but at the back.”

“Yes, the seed is hardening.”

“Balphy, call it cum, would you? It’s cum. You have cum in my eyes, and now they are full of cum. No one calls it ‘seed’ any more.”

“Yes, Mistress. The ‘cum’ is hardening.”

“Um, are you going to take it off when it’s done?”

“I can, or I can tell you when it’s finished, and you can. Either is acceptable.”

“Unh. This feels so weird. And not in a good way, either. Now it feels like it is pulling on my eyes.”

“It is coagulating.”

“I have cum on my eyes. I can’t believe this. You know, summoning a demon, that I can deal with. A sex-shifting demon, even. But here I am kneeling, head back, letting cum dry in my eyes. It still stings like fuck. Balphy, did we have to do it this way?”

“No, but this is the fastest way. The symbolism helps the magic.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Well, a little. Also I happen to enjoy this.”

Suddenly Cindy stiffened, and her face clenched. A low moan rattled out of her throat.

“B... Balphy?”

“My Mistress?”

“I think it’s done.”

“Then it most assuredly is. Do you wish assistance?”

“I can take this stuff out of my eyes?”

“Yes.”

Cindy slowly raised her head back to vertical. The goop in her eyes had hardened to the consistency of gelatin. She raised her hands to her face, and found that it peeled off easily—the thicker plugs in her eyes pulled out with mild suction.

“Woah. Balphy, you look... different.”

Balphagor smiled his white-toothed smile.

“So do you, my Mistress.”

“I do?”

“Have you a mirror?”

Cindy walked to the podium, and took a hand mirror out from within it. Looking into it, she discovered that her eyes were now entirely black—not compound like an insect, but shiny and black as though her eyeballs were filled with ink. Like eyes carved of ebony.

“Um, Balphy, this could be a real problem.”

“Do not worry, my Mistress. That is merely your true appearance. Concentrate on what your eyes looked like before—will them to appear so again.”

Cindy ran her tongue over her lips, and thought about her eyes. Slowly, the black lightened to white, with the dark blue irises that had looked back at her whole life.

“Do I have to always think about this?”

“No, my Mistress. Although it may be a good idea to check your eyes in the morning, upon waking, for you may have taken action in dreams that you do not recall.”

“Say, can I do other colors?”

“Try.”

Cindy considered light, powder blue eyes, the color Janice Margolis had back in high school. Sure enough, her own eyes lightened until a pale blue gaze looked back at her.

“Wow. Better than contacts.”

“’Contacts’?”

“They are like glasses, only they lie on top of your eyes. You can get colored ones.”

“How very odd.”

Cindy’s eyes returned to their usual dark blue color.

“So, ah, Balphy, is there anything else I should know about my new eyes?”

“Nothing, my Mistress, save that they will no longer shed tears.”

“No crying?”

“Correct, though they clean themselves as well as if they did.”

Cindy sighed. “Well. I guess that’s it, then.”

“My Mistress, are you not pleased?”

“I am, Balphagor. But I have taken a step, now, which I can never undo. And part of me is saddened by what I may have lost.”

“I see.”

“No matter. I think we are done for tonight.”

“And tomorrow night—my payment. You will summon my enemies, and hold them while I throw down what is theirs?”

“Absolutely. I have further need of you, and the stronger you are the better you can aid me. And it pleases me to help you achieve your goals.” Cindy seemed distracted. “Yes, your goals are so very important. I will help you achieve them.” Then she shook her head, and smiled. “Very well. I have to go see what the world looks like through these new eyes. And I imagine you have preparation to make as well.”

“Indeed I do, my Mistress. Until you require me again.”

* * *

He had seen her before; she sometimes came to church on Sundays. Suzanne, that was her name. Really pretty blonde girl. Of course, he had never seen her dressed like this.

She had on a tight—really tight—light blue skirt, and a white jogging bra under a white shirt that was so transparent it was almost not there. What really caught his eye was the ribbon around her throat. Somehow it just screamed “Hey, I’m a really good time...”

Shit! She had seen him staring!

Tom looked down at his food, embarrassed. She shouldn’t dress like that if she didn’t want men to look at her, should she? If only he hadn’t been staring at her, he could have maybe worked up the nerve to ask her out—she seemed really nice, in church. But now, well, he was just another guy staring at her in the quad.

He dared a glance up. Woah—she was looking at him! And she didn’t seem angry. In fact...

Suzanne smiled at him with smoldering eyes, her eyebrows lowered just enough to hook him with promise. She ran her tongue across her upper lip, slowly, never breaking eye contact.

The boy’s mouth hung open. Suzanne turned to face him, uncrossed her legs, and stood up to begin walking towards him.

She was coming over! And she wasn’t wearing underwear! God, he had seen under her skirt and she wasn’t wearing underwear and here she was coming over to talk to him and she knew he had seen she wanted him to see...

“Hi.”

“Aigch. Hi!”

“I’m Suzanne. Haven’t I seen you in... church?”

“Yeah, yeah! I’m Tom. Er—sit down?”

“Thanks, Tom.” She scissored her legs and lowered herself onto the seat. “So, Tom, what year are you?”

“I’m ah, I’m a sophomore. You?”

“Me too. Having a good quarter?”

“Yeah, it’s okay.”

“Do you like to dance, Tom?”

“Er, sure, I guess.”

“Would you like to come dancing with me on Saturday?”

“Yes! Sure! That would be fun.”

“Great.”

Tom hesitated. “Um—how late would we be out?”

Suzanne smiled.

“All night, if you play your cards right.”

“Um, I usually go to church on Sunday morning.”

“Well, Tom, that’s really too bad. You totally seem like my type. I tell you what, let me give you my phone number, and if you want to see how a girl like me can show a boy like you a good time, call me on Saturday, and we’ll go out. I’d really like that.”

“I, well, ah—”

But she was already walking away.

* * *

“So, Balphy, how did it go?”

“My Mistress, it went, how is it said, like clockwork. My enemies have been thrown down or cowed into accepting my change in status. The greater devils of Lust have been impressed by my initiative, and are pleased with my success.”

“Very good, Balphy.”

“Yes, it is, my Mistress. And I owe much of this success to you. Baz’zt Uhathaio and Yglqualuc returned to find their strongholds in ruins, their servants butchered. I destroyed them both personally.”

“Glad to be of assistance.”

“And your price? Are the eyes pleasing you?

“Oh my, yes. I had no idea the things that I would see. It is as you said, like normal vision only much improved. I can read the emotions of those around me, while still seeing them just as I would normally.”

“I am gratified that you are pleased.”

They eyed each other for a moment.

“So, I suppose you are wondering why I called you here this evening?”

“I am.”

“That was a joke, Balphy.”

“Ah.”

“Never mind. I feel like doing some more research, and have another text I would like you to procure for me.”

“Very well.”

“Hrufwelin’s Combinatorica.”

“I see.”

“What would you like in exchange?”

“Perhaps my Mistress has changed her mind about giving me a child?”

“Mine, or someone else’s?”

“Yours, my Mistress. By me.”

“Yeah, yeah. I know. Isn’t that a bit steep for just a book?”

“There is only one copy, my Mistress. Have you a counteroffer?”

“How about four hours during which you can try and make me want to have your child?”

“Eight.”

“Four is more than fair, Balphy.”

“My Mistress does not play the game according to the rules. Six.”

“Five.”

Balphagor nodded. “Then let it be five. I will have them now. Tuag na...”

“Balphagor, wait, I....” Her protest died out as Cindy’s eyes lost focus, and her head drooped to her chest.

“Sit in the chair, Cindy.”

“Yes,” she replied dully. “sit.”

“Good. Now slide off your pants.”

“Yes...”

* * *

The summons had awoken her, and Maryanne proceeded quickly and quietly across campus to the library. On the way there, she thought mostly about Suzanne. What had Master put into her? Was she really enjoying the things that whatever-it-was was making her do?

Maryanne had. She shivered when she thought of that night. Such pleasure...

But then Maryanne had left for her own apartment, and she hadn’t seen Suzanne since. It had been several days, and although it was Master’s will, she worried about what the new Suzanne was doing. And to whom.

For her part, she had been reading the books, as Master wanted. Each time she read them, she felt closer to him. More in tune with his needs. A better slave.

The elevator door opened, and the cool air from the ground floor was pushed aside by warmer air from this basement level. Maryanne wondered if it was always so warm in here, or if it was just the presence of her Master. She could feel him behind the magic veil that blocked that end of the room.

And hear him, as she came closer. He was speaking with someone, and from the way they were interacting, Maryanne knew it must be the other woman, the one who had been in the chair before.

It was. The redhead with the pageboy hair and the nice tits was slumped in the chair, idly repeating the things Balphagor told her. Maryanne realized that it was her shape that Balphagor had taken when he put that thing into Suzanne. He was in his male form currently, but Maryanne looked closely at the girl in the chair, and was certain that it was exactly her body that Balphagor had worn.

Then Maryanne noticed the girl’s eyes. They were black, like two polished onyx spheres. Like Balphagor.

Balphagor had seen Maryanne, but was still talking to the girl in the chair, so she dropped to her knees next to where the girl was obediently repeating and awaited her Master’s command.

Balphagor asked the girl a question.

“Do you like my little friend?”

“Yes. I like it.”

The girl twitched. Maryanne didn’t understand what Master was referring to, so she knelt up a little higher to look at the girl in the chair.

Although she had her shirt on, she wasn’t wearing anything below the waist—and between her thighs, something black and wriggling crouched. It was a ball of the same black stuff Balphagor was made of—and the girl’s eyes. It was covered with hundreds of little wriggly tentacles, all of which were turned in towards the girl’s pussy, which it was flush against.

It must have felt great. After her night with Suzanne, Maryanne was less shocked by sex toys. Balphagor continued.

“It feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. So good.”

“This is how good it feels to be in my power.”

“Yes. Feels good to be in your power.”

“You love having me in your mind.”

“Yes. I love having you in my mind.”

“Yes, you do. You enjoy it so very much.”

“I enjoy it so very much.” The girl twitched again.

“You want me to hypnotize you as much as possible.”

“Yes. I want you to hypnotize me as much as possible.”

“You like having me inside you.”

“Yes. I like having you inside me.”

“You want to have me inside you all the time.”

“I want you inside me all the time.”

“You want my child inside you, all the time.”

“I... I... No, I don’t. I don’t want a child.”

“Why do you not want to have my child?”

“It is uncomfortable to be pregnant. I don’t want you to use me like that. Having a child hurts.”

“Ah, but having this child would not hurt. It is not a human child, it is my child. A demon child. You know that it will not hurt, if we do not want it to.”

“I... don’t know.”

“Yes, you do know. You are certain it would not hurt.”

“I am certain it would not hurt.”

“Cindy, I want you to repeat something, and each time you repeat it, it will become more true, until you believe it with all of your heart. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“You will say ‘I want Balphagor to make me pregnant. I want to have a demon child.’ And each time you say it, it will be more true. It will become the truest thing you know. You will do this?”

“I will do this.”

“Then begin.”

“I want Balphagor to make me pregnant. I want to have a demon child.”

The thing clinging to her pussy writhed, and Cindy shivered.

I want Balphagor to make me pregnant. I want to have a demon child.”

Writhe. Shiver.

I want Balphagor to make me pregnant...”

Satisfied, Balphagor turned to Maryanne.

“Slave.”

“Master. Um, Master?”

“Yes, slave?”

“If you want a child, I would give you one.”

Balphagor smiled. “I know, slave. Perhaps you shall, perhaps you shall. For now, it suffices that you obey me in all things. But now, I have a task for you.”

“I will obey.”

“Of course you will. Do you see in the second circle, the wrapped item I have placed there?”

Maryanne looked at the circle where Suzanne had been tricked into sitting. On the chair was a small bundle of red cloth.

“I do.”

“Inside that wrapping is a needle. You will return to your dwelling with the package. Once there, you will open the wrapping. Do not touch the needle. Above all, you are not to touch the needle. You are to hold the end of the needle with the cloth, and then you are to stab it into your roommate’s heart.”

Maryanne went cold.

“Bethany?”

“Yes, Bethany. The woman you dwell with. You are to drive the needle into her sleeping heart.”

“But...”

“Slave, you will do as I command.”

“I don’t want to hurt Bethany!”

“What you want is irrelevant! You are my slave, and I am commanding you to do this. Will you obey me?”

“Don’t make me do this, Master.”

“Will you obey?”

“Please.”

“Look into my eyes, Maryanne. Yes. Who am I?”

“My Master.”

“And will you obey your master?”

“I... I must obey my Master.”

“Even when he commands you to do things you don’t want to do?”

“Even... especially then.”

“Then will you take my needle, and stab it into your roommate’s heart?”

“I... I will.”

“Good. Remember, do not touch the needle. Now go.”

She hurried from the room, tears streaking her face. Behind her, Cindy was still droning out her desire to become pregnant.

* * *

‘Balphagor’

END part Four