The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

NEW PROJECTS

PART XIII

Later,

In Lab Seven, the robotized Hillary was working on several projects for her Mistress. A beautiful African American woman awoke to find herself naked strapped to a table. “Let me go! What is this?!”

“SILENCE OR YOU WILL BE ANESTHETIZED. YOU ARE REPORTER LISA EVANS?”

“Y-yes?”

“YOU WROTE AN UNFLATTERING AND INSULTING STORY OF THE MISTRESS. FOR THIS YOU WILL BE MADE AN EXAMPLE”

“Your Mistress? Who is your Mistress?”

“STELLA HERRIN”

“That crazy German woman? What has she done to you girls?”

“WE HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED. WE ARE HER ROBOTS”

“Y-you are going to robotize me too?”

“NO. YOU WILL BE CONVERTED INTO A PLEASURE DOLL”

“A what!?”

“YES A NEW SERIES OF LOVE DOLLS CREATED FROM LIVING FEMALES. YOUR MIND WILL BE LOCKED IN PERMANENT ORGASM AS YOU SERVE THE MISTRESS AS HER FUCKTOY”

“No why! Why do this to me?”

“BECAUSE SHE CAN”

“No Please!!!” the black woman begged as the robotized Hillary pushed the woman into a new machine which had been built. She was slid into the machine on the table top via a conveyor and she screamed as she entered and then her screams became muffled and silent.

The robotized scientist felt nothing as the woman in the machine was transformed into a fucktoy, a display piece for her Mistress.

Dr. Hillary Kori would have never harmed anyone but now she was a mindlessly obedient automaton with the IQ of over 300. The robotizing process had increased her IQ while eliminating her free will and emotions and enhancing her knowledge and body. She said, “SUBJECT IS TRANSFORMING NOMINALLY…………”

Lisa was changing………..

Her screams had been silenced as a dildo-like nozzle lowered into her open mouth. Similarly dildos were slid into her anus and vagina. She was paralyzed as she felt fluid being forced down her throat and into her other end.

She had struggled helplessly but then became immobile. Other tubes positioned over her breasts and strange fluids began pumping into her even as other tubes carefully began extracting. Her hips jumped back and forth without her volition. Her eyes rolled out of control. She was lost in orgasm after orgasm.

Lisa’s skin began to change in texture as it lightened by a few small degrees and became a light chocolate brown, shiny in certain places around his hips and arms. Lisa’s small breasts began to expand, ballooning outward into two large, beautifully-shaped buxom hemispheres.

Her face changed as the look of terror and surprise became a look of mindless bliss. Her mouth became wider and increasingly O-shaped. Lisa’s arms lowered to her sides, and her elbows involuntarily bent forward at a severe angle, as if she were trying to hold someone to her. Her legs spread apart into a sharply defined V-shape.

Lisa was still alive as she was becoming a Sex Doll—that was the point. She would spend eternity as Stella’s fucktoy and think of her new Mistress. Lisa had a growing, empty feeling inside her. She began to rather desperately need for something—anything!—to plug her desperately aching pussy, mouth and anus. She quite forgot about everything else.

Her skin took on a very pleasant luster.

The machine released here and she existed the machine a new love doll.

Stella was presented the new Sex Doll by the Scientist Robot and she was very pleased. “Well Done #1, place her in the area near my bed so she can see me and I can see her hahaha”

“YES MISTRESS”

“You have done VERY well. I want those who insult me to share her fate. Resume your other duties my Robot”

“YES MISTRESS”

Later in the Throne room the three Mistress sat talking as Sex Slaves serviced them.

Zdenka was clad a new shiny green and black latex rubber outfit of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with extreme 10″ heeled adding 8″ to her height. A matching low cut front leotard she had a lovely shiny new PVC collar. Zdenka sat smoking her cigar as she held gloved hands with Alexandra.

Alexandra was clad in a skin tight shiny leather minidress, stiletto heeled platform shoes and like Zdenka wore a pretty collar given to her by Stella. A shiny new collar of Black PVC. Alexandra and Zdenka were programmed to re-enforce each other to obey Stella.

Stella sat on her throne watching them and smiling……….

The collars ensured any stray thoughts or erroneous thinking Alexandra or Zdenka might have and it would be corrected instantly.

Alexandra looked at Stella and smiled saying, “Everything is going well my love”

“Yes my Alexandra………..my Zdenka………we only need to recover #3”

Alexandra shuddered as she again relived a memory—a fake memory.

As Stella’s pussy was over her, warm, sticky cum covered her face, stinging her eyes, dripping from her chin from her servicing her. Her pussy tingled with pleasure and arousal. It was wonderful. Everything felt wonderful. She didn’t move, didn’t try to wipe her face. She hadn’t been told to. She simply needed to relax and wait for...Stella her Goddess……..

The collar rewarded her for thinking correctly.

Alexandra smiled and so did Stella.

If the collar was effective, all Slaves would be given one.

Stella turned to #25/Melanie and said, “Take over for this Sex Slave”

“YES MISTRESS”

Robot #25/Melanie knelt before the latex rubber clad Stella lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella came in her face and she lapped up all the nectar.

“Yes my Robot…………..yes are my best robot………….Ah-h-h-h-h”

Of course Melanie stared blankly ahead, her ONLY thought to pleasure her Mistress.

Meanwhile,

Watching and listening to the women in the holding cells,

Two Robots, both blondes sat in chairs in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

These two were both missing housewives.

Behind them the blonde woman, their Master said coldly, “We have not learned much this way. Have her brought to me in my chambers. Robotize the other two”

A few minutes later the door opened on the cell and the blonde woman walked in with four Robots. “YOU WILL COME WITH US”

Jessica tried to resist and she was succeeding until one of the robots injected her. Her mind went blank.

Several hours later,

Jessica found herself at the pussy of the blonde Master. She was licking her pussy deeply as the blonde was telling her “……yes you will serve me well here as my Slave Assistant” Jessica licked and tasted her deeply. ‘…….Yes this is nice…….”

As Jessica pleasured her with all of her skill……….The blonde came in her face and she eagerly lapped it up. Her nectar invigorated her.

“Ah you are alert? No more resistance?”

“No…….this beats the holding cell”

“I hope so hahaha. I am Lady Abella Gauthier and you are?”

“I-I can’t remember? My memory……..”

“Has been erased. Your former Mistresses erased your mind and robotized you”

“Robotized?” as she looked to each side and four Robots stood guard on each side of them. Three blondes, four brunettes and one redhead. She looked at their shiny outfits, their tans, ponytails. “You robotized these women?”

“Yes. These women were all leading useless, pitiful lives and I elevated them to serve me”

“MY Mistresses? Who? That’s why I can’t remember?” “Yes I have identified you as Jessica Jones a missing Porn star and model. You were abducted from a club some months ago. Your Mistress a German woman named Stella Herrin robotized you along with many others. I desire her secrets, her processes”

“Robotized me? A human robot? And you freed me?”

“Partially………..it seems you are still robotized, only free from her control. I want you to join me”

“As your robot, one of them?”

“No. As my Assistant, obedient to me of course, but help me run this and be with me Jessica”

“Jessica? That’s my name?”

“Yes”

“I seem to remember………….images and dreams after I was………robotized…….but nothing before……….nothing. The dreams are of me in shiny outfits…….killing……….fucking…………and stray images of women……”

“Join me………..” as the two kissed.

“Can we have privacy?”

“No I want them here. I feel safe with them”

“You don’t trust me”

“Not yet……….but I will I’m sure” as they kissed and then began moving on to other things………….

Abella fell asleep after hours of sex and the naked Jessica moved, trying to escape. She was grabbed by a Robotized Linda. “Oh no Linda……..”

Then Abella came in upset, “You betray me the first fucking chance you get! Take her to be robotized”

“YES MASTER”

“No wait please Abella you said I was already a Robot”

“Yes and now you will be MY Robot Jessica”

“No please!!!!” as a robotized Lisa joined the robotized Linda and they dragged her up to the platform above the robotizing chamber. They shackled her wrists to a board and as it raised up a trap door opened and Jessica found herself hanging over a tall thick glass chamber. She could feel the heat and smelled noxious gases coming from the chamber as Abella was not at the robotizing controls. She began lowering her in as Jessica thrashed around screaming. Usually she injected the women with the drugs which made them quiet and docile but Abella was angry and wanted Jessica to suffer…………

Jessica was lowered slowly into the chamber and she could feel the heat and electrical shocks on her feet. As she was lowered this moved up to her thighs then crotch then her whole body as she thrashed around, hard to breathe. But she took longer than most because of her previous robotization by Stella. She felt shocks in her head as she finally passed out. Like a puppet on strings she was limp and cum and urine drained from her pussy area.

Hung nearly lifeless in the tube, gas and mist sprayed on her naked body as the shocks continued and her skin began to take on a rubbery texture and the pale Jessica began to tan…………….

A short time later she was hoisted out and placed on a table, her limp body was cleaned and dried off, and then she was fitted with a catheter in her urethra to a small drain tube. An IV device was clamped into her left wrist as a new butt plug was forced tightly into her anus. Thong bottom underwear with a high lubed dildo on the inside was on her and pulled tight giving her a camel toe. Black pantyhose were pulled over her bottom and then a long sleeve shiny black PVC/Vinyl minidress was put on her and as it was zipped up her 36DD breasts showed much cleavage. Matching wrist length gloves were put on her along with ankle high stiletto heeled boots. She was placed in a chair her eyes fixed and unmoving. Her long brown hair was brushed put in a ponytail. Abella said, “No leave it down and long”

“YES MASTER”

Abella fondled her new Robot’s big breasts and said, “Now you are mine! You will serve me this way for a hundred years you see you will never age now my dear Jessica”

Jessica stared blankly ahead seemingly not hearing her.

She looked beautiful in her shiny minidress outfit with her tanned skin like she had been in a tanning booth or Hawaii for two weeks.

“You will serve me this way my dear” as Abella took a needle and stuck it in a place behind Jessica’s left ear. She had done this many times so she knew the exact place by feel. She withdrew 2 ml of yellow fluid. “I was going to share this secret with you Jessica, this and all my secrets. I am an alchemist like Stella Herrin and I know her and she knows me………You won’t need this fluid…..it’s from your pineal gland my dear. When you are robotized a side effect occurs giving you virtual immortality this gland becomes a source of this. The pineal gland connects the endocrine system with the nervous system and regulates sleep, sexual function and the immune system. I found that if I remove some and inject it into myself—or any other free woman—we benefit be extending our lives 100 years per injection. So you see what you missed? Now you will serve me and you and the others will provide me a continual supply of the fluid”

Jessica still stared blankly ahead unable to speak or move.

But as Abella looked at her watch she knew this would change. The trauma of being robotized left them unable to speak or move for several minutes. Long enough to redress them and place them in the chairs. At last Jessica blinked and Abella said, “Ah you are alert now?”

“I AM ALERT NOW……….”

“Yes you are my dear, now we are ready to connect your robotized brain to your robotized body. Without the glasses you are nothing but a Sex Doll”

“A SEX DOLL………..”

“Yes my dear. You are no longer Jessica Jones from this point on you are new Robot #1. You are stronger and more powerful than the other Robots due to your previous robotization. You will lead my Robots on missions for me and I will use you to take forces for your former Mistresses and eventually help me robotize them” Abella then put a pair of the black framed 60s style glasses onto her and flipped a switch to “TEST” and the robotized Jessica stood and walked through a test program for her new Master. Abella then flipped the switch to “VOICE/PROGRAM” and she went to obey signals her robotized brain was receiving. Abella was pleased but at the same time disappointed…………..Her search would continue for a partner.

Five more days passed,

At the mansion,

As 0600 came around three Sex Slaves walked in to the bedroom of the Mistresses as Robot #27/Tiffany and Robot #25/Melanie stood guard beside the bed. The bed was a massive bed large enough for four to six women.

The three Sex Slaves were beautiful women, one of them the newest Sex Slave #9, naked except for black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels. Their pussies were shaved and they pulled the covers off their naked sleeping Mistresses and they moved to their pussies and began licking.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As the three awoke to their human alarm clocks like every day Stella, Alexandra AND Zdenka they were happy, as the Mistresses came in the mouths of the Sex Slaves who lapped it up. Stella, Alexandra and Zdenka kissed and said, “Ah yes” Stella smiled at Zdenka saying, “It’s good to be the Mistress”

Stella French kissed Alexandra and said, “Did you sleep well my love?”

“Y-yes Stella thank you…….very well. I dreamt of you my love” Alexandra said with a goofy smile on her face.

“As did I my love” Zdenka said also with the goofy smile on her face.

Stella smiled as she looked at the collars on Alexandra and on Zdenka.

As they enjoyed the work of the Sex Slaves the three Mistresses were kissing and spooning each other. Stella was very happy having two lovers. Her two lovers were too controlled to think otherwise. They only wanted to please her.

Stella thought ‘…….a third has made this amazing. A fourth would make things even better. I want my Jessica…………’

“Okay Zdenka you and Alexandra keep kissing and think of me……….Report #25”

“YES MISTRESS GOOD MORNING MY GODDESS. DID YOU SLEEP WELL?”

“Yes #25 than you my perfect Robot. Now you get to stand guard with your old girlfriend, how nice”

“YES MISTRESS THANK YOU. REPORT THIS AM………….AND THERE IS STILL NO SIGN OF THE MISSING ROBOT JESSICA”

“Fine #25, fine”

“MISTRESS?”

“I am disappointed” and #25 stopped moving, “Not in you my pet, but that she has not even been seen?”

“YES MISTRESS”

But then the door opened and Scientist Robot #1/Hillary walked in for her morning report, bowing fully to Stella.

“Proceed #1” Stella said.

“MISTRESS WE HAVE SPOTTED THE MISSING ROBOT JESSICA”

“What? Where? Do you have images or evidence, show me!”

“YES MISTRESS…………..THESE IMAGES WERE TAKEN BY A SECURITY CAMERA AT ONE OF YOUR PHARMACUITICAL COMPANIES LOS ANGELES. YOU CAN SEE SHE IS CHANGED………WEARING A BLACK PVC MINIDRESS OUTFIT”

Six PVC clad women entered the building and disabled the cameras as they went.

“Why is she so tanned? And her face? Those glasses? They don’t conceal her very well……….They all have those glasses?........She is carrying a gun openly……

She has been rerobotized?”

“YES MISTRESS 98% LIKELY. SHE AND THE OTHERS APPEAR TO BE HUMAN ROBOTS. THEY TOOK A SUPPLY OF DRUG COMPONANTS USED TO CREATE THE MAIN ENSLAVEMENT DRUG AND TOOK FOUR FEMALES

MISTRESS”

“So someone freed her from my control and re-robotized her………..You know what this means #1?”

“MISTRESS?”

“The process I thought was irreversible IS reversible. If we can find Jessica and free her. She can join Zdenka and Alexandra after all”

“YES MISTRESS HERE IS THE FULL REPORT MISTRESS” as the robotized Hillary handed her a folder and bowed fully awaiting her orders.

“You have done very well my dear…………give me the rest of the morning report”

Stella examined the folder as she gave her the morning Scientist Robot Report. The robotized Hillary said, “PROJECTS ARE PROCEEDING AS ORDERED MISTRESS. THE NEWEST SCIENTIST ROBOTS #15, #16, #17, #18 AND #19 ARE NOW ONLINE MISTRESS. WE HAVE SIX OTHER SCIENTISTS TARGETED MISTRESS WITH YOUR PERMISSION WE WILL HAVE THEM CAPTURED AND ROBOTIZED”

“Yes of course proceed #1”

“YES MISTRESS”

“You have done well #1, now find her. She is important to me………….”

“YES MISTRESS I WILL OBEY” as the robotized Hillary bowed fully then pivoted to leave. Stella looked over as this time #27 and walked to her and said, “I WILL JOIN YOU LATER. WE WILL TEST OUR LUBRICATION”

(Which meant Sex)

“YES” as she pivoted and left Stella smiled.

She was pleased her Robots continued to evolve and become more then their programming.

A short later,

A beautiful African American Scientist Robot bowed fully to Stella and handed her a report. She was clad in her shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high 8″ stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips were silverized. Her breasts were now 36DD.

“You are new?”

“I AM SCIENTIST ROBOT #18 MISTRESS ACQUIRED TEN HOURS AGO MISTRESS FROM ALPINE COSMETICS. I AM HONORED TO SERVE YOU MISTRESS”

“Yes you are lovely. Tell me do you remember your prior life?”

“OF COURSE MISTRESS”

“What is this?”

“ALPINE WAS WORKING ON MIND CONTROL PERFUME MISTRESS TO ENSLAVE AND CONTROL WOMEN. THIS IS THE PERFECTED FORMULA.”

“Excellent! Begin testing at once”

“YES MISTRESS THANK YOU” #18 said as she bowed and went to obey.

Amanda Smith received a free bottle of perfume. The bottle was pretty, as was the box, but the perfume absolutely reeked. It stank so bad that Amanda almost dropped the bottle. She couldn’t see why the perfume was called “Obedience.” It reeked so bad that no man would want to submit to her, just run away.

It smelled like a group of females having sex.

She thought how stupid she’d been to spray it directly on herself without testing it in front of her first. Then again, that wouldn’t have done much good. The instant she’d pressed the top of the bottle, it dispensed a copious amount of perfume onto the top of her cleavage. Maybe it was the sheer amount of the stuff that was causing the stench. The smell was giving her a headache. She found a card in the box.

“Questions? Comments? Complaints?” it read. “Call 1-800-OBEYNOW and tell us about it.” Amanda picked up the phone, coughing like crazy. Someone picked up after about ten rings.

“YES HERRIN COSMETICS.” an exotic female voice said.

“Yeah.” Amanda said, coughing. “Your (cough, cough) perfume reeks!”

“ARE YOU REFERRING TO OBEDIENCE?”

“Yes……..”

“YOUR NAME”

Amanda was compelled to answer “Amanda Smith.”

“YOUR ADDRESS?” Amanda gave the stranger her address. It was so hard to think. Hard to think. She just wanted to do as the voice asked her to do.

“Well, why don’t I refer you to our CEO; he can give you instructions on how to get a full refund.” the woman said.

“Uh, okay.” Amanda said. Her head was swimming.

“HOLD PLEASE.” Soothing music began to play on the phone. The music filled her head with images of women in latex, women being submissive. Women obeying other women.

She stood listening and she felt so relaxed but aroused. She didn’t notice she had sat down, or that she had her hand buried in her vagina fucking herself, rubbing her clit. Or that an hour passed on hold. Then the music was replaced by the soothing voice of another woman, “HELLO?” she asked.

“Hello.” Amanda sighed.

“YOU CALLED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PERFUME OBEDIENCE?”

“Yes. I got it all over my chest……………” she said still not realizing she was fist fucking herself.

“WE WILL ARRIVE SOON TO ASSIST YOU. WE AT HERRIN COSMETICS CARE ABOUT YOU”

“Yes……..you care about me”

“YES OUR MISTRESS WANTS SATISFACTION. WAIT BY THE DOOR. OBEY”

“Yes……….I will wait by the door”

She continued masturbating and fucking herself unaware she just ignored words like Mistress and obey. “Free” Amanda would not have.

As she orgasmed several times Amanda felt sleepy. So Sleepy. Her eyes were getting heavy...heavy. She slipped into a deep sleep with her eyes open…………

A few minutes later, the door opened and two women came in. Both were curvaceous with 38DD breasts and beautiful and clad in skin tight shiny black latex rubber outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms, belts with various devices and silver eyeshadow and lipstick. Both were blank faced and acted controlled.

“AMANDA SMITH?” one of them asked in a soft monotone voice. Amanda nodded. The one who hadn’t spoken picked her up and carried her gently out to a black van as the other grabbed the perfume bottle and erased the phone’s ‘last-number-dialed’, looked around for any witnesses, then shut the vans door.

Amanda was shackled into one of the chairs and one of the nice women put a set of headphones over her head and more nice music began to play. She lost herself in the music, and began humming the simple tune quietly to herself. She began to feel very happy.

She didn’t hear the door open, and she wasn’t aware of the tiny prick of the needle in her arm that sent more chemicals into her system. Soon she wasn’t even paying attention to the music. She was just staring at the dome light above her reclining chair, fingering herself the whole time. The light came on and the restraints were removed.

“AMANDA, COME OUT OF THE VAN” the voice of the one of the black clad women said, and Amanda complied. The two women escorted her “THIS WAY they said, leading her from the van into the warehouse on the mansion property filled with hundreds of black latex clad women—blondes, redheads, brunettes, working on various assembly lines building various adult novelties and devices, electronics, and more.

Amanda was led into an office and told, “SIT HERE”. She obeyed, not thinking of anything but the voice and the command. A hood lowered over her head and everything went blank……………..

Later,

The black latex clad Stella Herrin stood by as the hood raised up revealing Amanda’s face was completely blank, her eyes expressionless.

“Stand up, Amanda.” Stella said smiling.

“Yes, Mistress.” Amanda replied. She stood, face and eyes forward, back stiff, shoulders back, presenting her ample breasts to any observers.

“You may step down off the footrests now, Amanda.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Amanda replied, stepping down. Her nipples had been continuously hard and peaked since she had disembarked from the van, and likewise her cunt remained dripping wet.

“Come now.” Stella said, and a small shudder went through Amanda’s body, and juices spewed all over the floor, but Amanda’s expression didn’t change. Stella touched Amanda’s breast and received no response. “Tell me about yourself.” she said.

“My name is Amanda. I am your Slave”

“Good girl, Amanda.” Stella said. “Are you a virgin?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Amanda replied.

“Thank you, Amanda.” Stella said, “You will go with these women and receive your new outfit, you will serve as a Sex Slave and will dress accordingly”.

“Yes Mistress” Amanda replied bowing and went out to obey her new Mistress.

Stella signaled her Scientist Robot #18, “#18 well done the perfume is perfect. IT will result in hundreds of thousands of news Slaves and Sex Slaves. Increase production on the new Obedience Perfume, and initiate the first batch of the Dildos we discussed. Tell #1 I want more robots coming in as well”.

“YES MISTRESS”

End Part Thirteen

(To be Continued……….)