The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

FRIENDS AND ROBOTS

PART XIV

An angry ex-boyfriend was stalking his ex-girlfriend. She had broken up with him abruptly and acted strangely. She warned him to leave her alone. But he couldn’t, her loved her. Obsessive and unhealthy love but love nonetheless.

He should have walked away because she was lost. She had been robotized and this process was not reversible.

He had seen her wearing a shiny black rubbery PVC outfit with other similarly dressed women and she clearly like them had a boob job. She had been an A-cup and now she was at least a D or DD cup. He took lots of photos of them and he wondered if she had joined a lesbian cult or something as he saw no males.

He wasn’t sure where she was living now, her apartment had been let go and her belongings picked up by a no-name moving company. He decided to try to keep track of her friends. Many of her friends hadn’t heard from her, including her friend Sandy.

“Mark I don’t know where she is? I haven’t heard from her since she broke up with you and moved out. I don’t know what’s going on with her either. One day she just cut off everyone and acted strangely. I thought maybe she was into drugs or something?”

“Mary never did a drug in her life Sandy. She was acting funny. I thought maybe she got a new boyfriend or even girlfriend and that was it. I-I saw her once since we broke up. I don’t what to think about it. She was wearing a shiny black rubbery PVC outfit with Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with at least 8″ heels, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized. She was with four other women dressed like her. Oh and she had a boob job, her boobs were at least 36DD or 38DD and so were the others”

“Are you sure? Of course you are. Weird. Mary said she never wanted fake boobs we joked about her little boobs a lot? How weird? With other women?”

“Yes they were all similarly dressed and had big boobs and their faces…….they all looked like they just had on orgasm. I can’t explain it. A goofy fake look on their faces and that weird makeup? I wondered if she had joined a lesbian cult or something, I never saw a man”

“Where did you see her?”

“By the National bank last Friday”

“That bank got robbed they said by a group of shiny clad women? There were no witnesses and they took a large amount of cash and three women”

“How can there be no witnesses?”

“Well several women were missing after and the tellers said these shiny clad women entered the bank and then they found themselves waking up from zoning out as the Police arrived. Two of their coworkers and one customer was missing. There was also no sign of the security guard”

“Are you saying it was them? Mary and these women?”

“I’m just saying that bank was robbed. Look you should just let her go”

“I can’t! I love her! And I think somebody made her do this! I’m going to find out. Please help me find out if she is okay?”

“No we…….fine I’ll help you. But if she tells us to leave her alone—tells YOU to leave her alone then you need to follow her wishes”

“Okay fine I will…………”

Sandy began searching the internet for missing women in the area and farther in the last few weeks. Mark contacted the Police and after speaking with an Officer Smith, she told him she would look into it.

“So what makes you think your girlfriend has met with foul play?”

“I saw her…….I-I was following her and saw her in shiny outfits with other women. And now her friend Sandy and I are trying to find out what happened to her”

“Her friend Sandy Jones?”

“Yes how do you know I didn’t say her last name?”

“I have her file here. Remember we are the police we know stuff”

“Oh hahaha right” Mark took her comment as a joke. It wasn’t.

“Well Mark are you at her house now?”

“Yes how did you know……….oh duh the phone number”

“Yes. I will contact my Mis……Superiors and get in touch with you both. Thank you for your information. Goodbye”

“Okay Sandy the Police are going to check into it”

“Are you sure you should have said all that?”

“Sure why not? Officer Smith said she would get back with us”

As night fell a black van drove down the street and parked. The street light popped as it went out. Inside the house, Sandy was not a believer;

“Mark you are right. There are so many women missing in this area, and elsewhere and the common theme is women are being kidnapped or killed, robberies, thefts, assassinations all by shiny clad women. A couple reports say they saw missing women in shiny outfits. Even some conspiracy sites claim they are being turned into some sort of Slave or Robot. How funny. There’s no such thing. I saved a bunch of it but then I think my computer got a virus, I need to fix it”

Then there was a weird sound and Mark and Sandy felt disoriented as the front door opened and four shiny clad women entered the house. Mark tried to focus his eyes and he saw the four women—one of them was Mary.

“Mary? What is this?” Mark said.

“YOU HAVE BEEN STUNNED BY INFRASOUND”

“Mary what are you doing? Who are these women?”

“YOU KNOW. YOU HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING. YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE BLANK AND USELESS. DID YOU SAVE OR PRINT ANY OF THE INFORMATION YOU FOUND?”

“N-No Mary……….why do you want to know?”

“Because the reports are right Sandy, look at them. Mary who sent you here?”

“THE MISTRESSES. YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME STALKING ME AND YOU FOUND OUT TOO MUCH. YOU MUST BE ELIMINATED”

“Eliminated? You mean killed?!”

“YES. THE MISTRESSES WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE BEING KILLED FOR BEING NOSY. YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME LEAVE AND WALK AWAY MARK”

“No!”

“And me Mary?” Sandy said held by two of the Robot women.

“YOU ARE MOST SUITABLE. YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES. YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN COLLECTED EVENTUALLY. ALL SUITABLE FRIENDS AND FAMILY MUST BE ROBOTIZED OR ENSLAVED”

“No Mary! Fight it! You can’t be okay with this!”

“THERE IS NO FIGHTING IT. OBEDIENCE IS PURPOSE AND OBEDIENCE IS TRUTH. WE MUST OBEY OUR MISTRESSES. YOU SHALL SEE WHY I CHANGED” Mary said as rubbed her camel toed crotch and a 12″ dildo telescoped out of a slit which was in the thong bottom over the pussy area with a BOINK. They were the other end of the dildo in Mary’s vagina. Mary bent her gloved arms and Sandy’s clothes glowed and disintegrated and in a cloud was vacuumed up as “raw materials”.

“No Mary don’t!” Mark said as he was being forced to watch this.

Sandy was resisting until her clothing vanished but in the process she was hypnotized or immobilized in the process. So the other robots let her go and there was no resistance as Mary walked her dildos into her friend. Sandy moaned and then her mind went blank. Mary’s dildo slid in and out of Sandy spurting cum-like foam inside Sandy filling her and radiating her. After a few moments she then withdrew her dildo wiping it off of cum and foam with her right gloved hand and she stroked them spurting some of the cum-like foam on Sandy’s naked body.

Mark just watched in disbelief.

Mary’s dildo then retracted with a POP. Sandy stood naked stood at attention an outfit began to form on her beginning from the feet first. Her feet raised on her toes as thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels and 2″ bottoms formed on her legs. It added 6″ to Sandy’s height. Then a leotard with dildos for her two openings—anal and vaginal began forming, all from “Raw materials”……………..

Sandy’s arms bent like she was hugging a lover and arm length gloves formed on them to match her boots. Sandy’s hair was up but it changed like it had been styled in a salon. Sandy now stared blankly ahead but her eyelids and lips were not yet silver. In exactly three minutes the process finished and she blinked and said in a soft monotone voice, “ROBOT ONLINE PHASE ONE READY TO SERVE”

“No Sandy!”

“YOU SEE MARK. YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT US ALONE”

“S-she is not exactly like you women?”

“NO SHE WILL BE FURTHER PROCESSED. BUT SHE SERVES THIS UNIT NOW”

“Mary please don’t kill me. I love you, I always have please………..” as Mark pleaded the robotized Sandy moved to his side, “this is terrible Mary you can’t be like this………what you did to Sandy”

“I WILL NOT KILL YOU MARK”

“Oh thank go…….”

“………..SHE WILL”.

Mark didn’t have time to react as the robotized Sandy reached in with both gloved hands and with one quick jerk of his head all the way to the left snapped his neck killing him instantly. His dead body fell to the floor with a crash. Mary felt nothing.

Sandy stared blankly ahead and lowered her gloved hands. She showed no emotion and instead “vacuumed” up the dead body as molecules for “raw materials” leaving no evidence of foul play and not wasting anything.

Mary aka Robot #212 said, “YOU HAVE DONE WELL. REMOVE ANY EVIDENCE OF SEARCHING AND VALUABLES AND REPORT TO THE VAN FOR FURTHER PROCESSING”

“YES MASTER”

As the robotized Sandy started to obey Robot Mary/Robot #212 saw a photo of her with several friends “STOP. WHO ARE THESE FEMALES?”

“THEY ARE THE FRIENDS OF SANDY JONES. THIS UNIT HAS THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR RECRUITMENT”

“YES. THIS ONE ON THE LEFT WITH LONG DARK HAIR, WHO IS SHE?”

“SHE IS ASHLEY. ONE OF THE BEST FRIENDS OF SANDY JONES. SHE IS HISPANIC AND ITALIAN”

“YES SHE IS PERFECT AS ARE THE OTHER FEMALES. THEY WILL BE RECRUITED AFTER WE COMPLETE YOUR PROCESSING. REPORT TO THE VAN. THEIR INFORMATION WILL BE TAKEN FROM YOUR ROBOTIZED BRAIN”

“YES MASTER” the robotized Sandy said as Mary/Robot #212 took the picture with them.

The next day,

Beautiful Ashley woke up and got ready for her day. She had a big day off planned such as going shopping and going to the hair salon for a haircut. Her long dark hair was lovely but she thought about getting a trim.

As she looked at her naked self in the mirror brushing her teeth she remembered a weird dream she had,

Ashley arrived at the “NEW YOU” hair salon and there a pretty receptionist smiled a plastic smile at her. Her eyes were vacant. She sat clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. “Welcome to New You, do you have an appointment?” she said with a fake smile and fakeness which should have alarmed Ashley but she was too busy looking at the girl and her outfit.

“No I was just walking by and…………”

“No matter we have walk-ins………come this way please”

As they walked past rows of women under hair dryers in the salon, some were getting their hair washed but she quickly noticed none of them had clothes on? They had towels over their laps and breasts. Ashley noticed ALL the women under the hair dryers had vacant, dreamy far away looks on their faces.

“They all look like they are enjoying themselves?”

“Yes we have a 100% customer satisfaction rating here at New You”

“They are all naked? We except for towels?”

“Yes part of the treatment is time in a sauna, a soak in a hot tub, whole body massage, and shampoo and style or cut”

“I just want a haircut and style?”

“Nonsense. Today only as our 500th customer, you get the full treatment for free”

“Oh thank you yes I deserve it”

“Yes you do…………..”

Ashley was taken to a locker room where she placed her belongings, her clothes and took a towel and stared with the sauna. Three women were in there already staring blankly ahead. “Hi I’m Ashley?”

The three said nothing but Ashley noticed they were mouthing something. Their nipples were erect and they were sweaty from the sauna heat. She started to leave when one of the workers, a woman clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around her neck and her hair pulled into a bun walked in and said, “Here enjoy this”

She poured a pitcher of blue looking water over the hot rocks. Ashley instantly felt the heat and smell of the steam as Ashley said, “Ah yes……the heat feels good……….the steam it smells like…………….”

The next thing Ashley remembered she found herself staring blankly ahead like the other three women in the sauna and she was mouthing the three words she heard in her mind over and over……..”I will Obey”

A short time later Ashley and the three women with her moved next to the hot tub.

But before they each entered it their area was shaved. Ashley and the others were staring blankly ahead seemingly unaware of anything. So mindless…………

They entered the hot tube and they soaked and listened to the muzac playing overhead. Muzac with a subliminal command only someone drugged could heard, drugged like in the sauna, “I am a Slave…….I must Obey………I am a Slave……I must Obey……”

And in the hot tub the four were paired and French kissed and made out in the hot tub. Ashley and the three other women kissed and fucked each other in the hot tub as they came in the hot water.

The four then stopped staring blankly ahead. They then got out of the hot tub and went to lay down for full body massage in private rooms. Ashley laid first on her stomach as a beautiful redhead clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around her neck and her hair pulled into a bun walked in and poured oil on her and began massaging it in to her skin. The woman massaged Ashley in every joint, every fold of skin including her crotch. The woman then said, “Over”

Ashley simply rolled onto her back as she stared blankly at the ceiling mouthing the words she heard in the muzac “I must Obey” over and over. Her brown eyes vacant and mindless.

The redhead poured and rubbed more oil on her skin and rubbed it in, rubbed it into her breasts with erect nipples, into her sex area. Ashley moaned now as she orgasmed like she was having sex. She was.

She was then instructed, “Rise……..Slave……..” by the redhead and she obeyed. Ashley could do no less.

Ashley then walked to the shampoo area as the oil had soaked into her skin making it smooth and shiny………..She put her head in the sink as instructed and a blonde clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around her neck and her hair pulled into a bun shampooed Ashley’s beautiful long black hair working special free will numbing shampoo into her scalp. Of course at this point with the “full treatment” Ashley was enslaved since the sauna.

As she had her hair shampooed one of the other “guests” moved over and lapped her pussy. As part of their conditioning she felt the pleasure given by a Slave and being a Slave and for the Slave pleasuring her it was part of her conditioning.

Ashley gushed as she felt the woman’s tongue in her sex…………I felt good to obey…………She MUST Obey.

Ashley orgasmed over and over in the face of the woman at her sex as both enslaved each other.

The woman at her pussy then finished and got up and she returned to her hair washing station and Ashley then pleasured her as her hair was rinsed.

Ashley was a good little Italian-Hispanic Catholic girl and not a lesbian—not before today at least.

Ashley brought her to orgasm after orgasm using what she had learned today so far. Finished Ashley returned and her hair was rinsed and she was sent to the hair dryers.

Once in the chair the stylist was a raven haired brunette clad in clad in a shiny black PVC bikini and a shiny black collar around her neck and her hair pulled into a bun.

As she lowered the dryer/hood over Ashley’s head, she laid a towel over her breasts and over her crotch concealing the dildo which raised up into her from the chair. As the dryer/hood turned on so did Ashley.

A short time later Ashley sat at the front desk at the “NEW YOU” hair salon with a plastic smile at her. Her eyes were vacant. She sat clad in a shiny black PVC dress with stiletto heeled boots and she had a shiny black collar around her neck. “Welcome to New You, do you have an appointment?” Ashley she said with a fake smile and fakeness as she felt the mindless bliss of obedience……………….

“Geez that dream was wild…………I wonder why I dreamed that? How would it be to be hypnotized or Mind Controlled? Too bad it’s not real” as Ashley watched an old Avengers TV Episode, “The Man-Eater of Surrey Green” and she watched as Laura Burford (Gillian Lewis) runs out to the greenhouse to show her fiancé’ Alan Carter (William Job) she’s managed to germinate a hermesis chlorus seed—“the first in captivity”. She has to shout, he has a hearing aide. He gives a kiss and she skips off, but halfway back to the house she stops with a strange look on her face, drops the precious pot heedlessly to the ground and strides through some prized seedlings towards a car that awaits her under some sort of hypnosis or mind control.

Later Carter storms off to break into Petersen’s estate. He sees Laura working behind the wire fence at the rig and calls to her but she ignores him. When he tries to climb the fence he’s electrified and killed; she watches this without any emotion, then approaches then passes him without a glance.

“Mind Control like that would be cool………….I wish I was controlled like that…..the idea of being controlled is so hot…….”

Meanwhile,

Several miles away, a van was dispatched to acquire Ashley and the other women in the photograph. In the back of the van, one of the six Robotized women inside was Sandy Jones, Ashley’s friend, now Robot #221.

She was wearing a shiny black rubbery PVC outfit with arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with at least 8″ heels, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized. She was with seven other women dressed like her. One in the passenger seat, one driving and five in back with Sandy. Their boobs were all 38DD.

Ashley’s phone rang, “Hello?”

“ASHLEY THIS IS SANDY. ARE YOU AT HOME?”

“Yes Sandy……you sound funny are you alright?”

“YES I’M FINE ASHLEY. I’M COMING OVER TO SEE YOU LATER”

“Oh okay sure, I’m off today so I’m going shopping and to the new hair salon on Fourth Street for a haircut. So maybe later then?”

“WHAT TIME ARE YOU GOING TO THE SALON?”

“I have an appointment at 1000 AM Sandy”

“FINE. I WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU LATER ASHLEY”

Ashley thought her friend acted funny, but she then thought her imagination and fantasizing was making her imagine things. The thought aroused her and she laughed.

Ashley arrived at the salon and the receptionist was dressed in Levis and she was disappointed after her dream.

She was taken back and her hair was washed. She joking said, “What no full treatment?”

“I’m sorry what?” The girl said puzzled.

“No sauna or hot tub or massage or hot naked girls LOL”

“No sorry LOL, sounds like a spy movie”

“You could say that………..” as Ashley enjoyed her long black hair being shampooed she dozed as she relaxed;

Ashley found herself naked strapped to a table. She looked around and saw blue skinned women with silver outfits of arm length gloves, thigh high spike heeled platform boots and low cut front bustier leotards. Their hair was white and their eyes and lips silvery.

“Where am I? Who are you! What are you doing to me?”

“You will become our Robot Servant Earth woman”

“No please! Let me go! No!!”

As the aliens placed a device over her face she saw flashing lights and swirls, such pretty swirls……….

Then Ashley found herself standing clad in a silver outfit of arm length gloves, thigh high spike heeled platform boots. Her eyes vacant and distant as she said, “”I AWAIT ORDERS. I AM YOUR ROBOT SERVANT”

“Ashley? Ashley are you asleep?”

“No! Oh What? Oh shit I guess I dozed off. I had a weird dream………the second I remember in as many days………”

Outside the salon,

A black van drove up in front of the salon. A familiar van, one of twenty-five which Mistress Herrin had. It wasn’t unusual, it looked like a regular van except it had no windows except in the front and rear windows. The driver’s side and passenger side windows were dark tinted as well as the front and rear windows. Also it had antennas on the top including a small dish.

The right side door facing the bank slid open and six women got out and went into the salon including Sandy/Robot #221 and Mary/Robot #218. They were emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, they walked smoothly but mechanically. Their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver.

Once in the salon the six Robots wasted no time in immobilizing the women inside. They bent their gloved arms and white gas/smoke sprayed out from their gloves. Within thirty seconds every woman in the salon was paralyzed/immobilized. Two men there with their wives fell dead to the floor with a crash.

Sandy/Robot #221 and the others then searched the salon.

The gas or smoke acted very quickly as two women looked puzzled and were stopped trying to dial their cell phones, puzzled blank looks on their faces.

Ashley like the other women in the Salon were paralyzed. Ashley laid on in the shampoo chair as she was getting her hair shampooed. She had smelled the gas which was mostly odorless but had a slight smell like rubber or sex and her beautiful face took on a change from curious to blank looking and her eyes went wide as she was paralyzed in a moment of orgasm. And her panties were wet, as cum drizzled out of her pussy, as she and the other paralyzed women were highly aroused from the gas and being paralyzed.

Sandy/Robot #221 said, “USE THE MALES AS RAW MATERIALS” “WE WILL OBEY” the two blondes said as they again bent their arms and there was a strange energy sound as the two males seemed to disintegrate into a cloud of molecules and the gloves then seemed to vacuum them up leaving no trace of them.

Sandy/Robot #221 found Ashley staring at the ceiling in the hair washing area. Her expression was blank and mindless like her dreams…………..

“SHE IS HERE” Sandy/Robot #221 said as she touched her, fondling her saying, “RISE SLAVE. YOU WILL COME WITH US. OBEY”

“I-I must obey……….” Ashley said her eyes never moving as she raised up to stare blankly ahead past Sandy. She was then led to a more private room. As Ashley walked cum drizzled down her leg.

Sandy then said, “YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO JOIN US ASHLEY. THIS IS A GREAT HONOR”

“I have been chosen……….this is a great honor.” Ashley said mindlessly.

“YES. WE WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER TOGETHER”

“Forever………” Ashley said as she saw her friend rub her camel toed crotch area and a dildo extended from a slit over her pussy area “BOINK” Sandy/Robot #221 then aimed her gloved hands at Ashley and with a sound her clothes glowed and vanished, vacuumed up by the Robot’s gloves.

Sandy/Robot #221 then walked her dildo into her former friend, Ashley gasped as the dildo slid in and out of her, and Ashley felt the smooth shiny gloves at her sides and the closeness of her friend—close enough to kiss her.

Ashley felt the smooth shiny latex PVC arms brush against her sides as she felt the dildo bottom in her vagina. Ashley moaned loudly as her eyes went wide open and there was a flash of light in my mind and everything went blank. She orgasming hard………the biggest orgasm of her life which blew open her mind and destroyed any mental resistance Ashley had. The dreams and her desires helped her conversion as well as her high IQ. The more intelligent a woman the better Robot she made.

Ashley’s boobs and pussy were tingling as her robotized friend fucked her in and out as she felt something spurting inside her. Her thoughts already almost stopped from the gas stopped to no thoughts…………only mindless……….obedience…………..mindlessness……..and arousal………pure arousal……………….although not a lesbian to her the robotized Sandy was very beautiful……..her eyes vacant never blinking and never moving with silverized lips and eyelids………..After a short time the robotized Sandy/Robot #221 slowly backed up, removing the dildo from her and coldly wiped off cum and foam off of it with her right gloved hand. She then stroked it, spurting some of the cum-like foam on her. She aimed high and it spurted on her stomach and chest. The dildo then retracted into the slit in the robot’s crotch with a “POP”

Ashley stood naked for a few moments as the foam was absorbed and change into her outfit. In her stopped mind her brain had been altered and her mind began being filled with new knowledge. Ashley saw wild images, thoughts, ideas, women in shiny outfits, dildos, lesbian sex, strap-on sex, S&M, things she didn’t understand……….Her feet raised up as platform boots began to form under her feet raising her up 6 inches. Her leotard started forming as Ashley felt two dildos one in her anus one in her vagina. Then she blanked out as more things filled her head………..Ashley began to hear in my head OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE. OBEDIENCE IS TRUTH…..OBEDIENCE IS PURPOSE…..YOU MUST OBEY WITHOUT QUESTION………..in a strong voice that was like it came from God. It did, it came from her new Goddesses—the Mistresses. Ashley had to obey. She existed to obey. The shiny leotard formed fully onto her body, the leotard pulled tight giving her a camel toe and it stretched tightly over her breasts. Then shiny black latex rubbery PVC Arm length gloves to match her boots formed.

Sandy/Robot #221 then said, “YOU ARE NOW ONLINE LEVEL ONE. READY TO SERVE. YOU WILL OBEY”

“I WILL OBEY” Ashley said as she stared blankly ahead. She looked at Sandy her former friend and Robotizer and she meant nothing to her. She knew her now only as a fellow Robot serving the Mistresses.

Ashley no longer thought of her plans for her day off, her bills that were due, her family or friends. She thought ONLY of obeying. She didn’t think about anything else. Ashley was highly controlled, her eyes unmoving. Her mind was quiet now. There was only the bliss of obedience and purpose and the bliss of pleasure of the two dildos fucking her. The pleasure Ashley now felt from obeying was something she would do ANYTHING to keep feeling.

The robotized Ashley walked with the robotized Sandy in the Salon—Ashley heard in her mind, “YOU WILL BE FURTHER PROCESSED IN THE VAN. ASSIST IN SERCURING THE AREA #227”

Ashley understood #227 was her now. Ashley was gone she would be referred to as #227 now. Ashley—the old Ashley would have never worn an outfit like this so shiny and tight but the new Ashley wore it proudly as a symbol of her obedience. Her vacant and unmoving eyes lacked the spark and energy Ashley had before. There was something absent that had been there before. She did not miss it.

(MUST SECURE THE AREA…….) Ashley/#227 thought as she pulled a large 9mm with a silencer from her right boot top. She said, “I WILL SECURE THE AREA”

Ashley—the old Ashley knew nothing about guns and was even afraid of them. Now she was programmed as an expert marksman—a killer among many other talents.

The robotized Ashley walked with Sandy/Robot #221 and a stray man walked into the salon. “Lisa baby……What the?” as Ashley/#227 shot hit in the head. Ashley/#227 shuddered in orgasm as she had obeyed.

The continued walking the salon checking for threats two other women “Vacuumed up” the dead man as “raw materials”

They found two women hiding in the closet, crying, “Please don’t kill us!” They pleaded with Ashley. Ashley put the gun away and outstretched her gloved hand to her. One of the girls stopped crying and took her gloved hand and stared blankly at her. The other girl stopped crying as well and walked out of the closet standing in front of Sandy/#221 and Ashley/#227.

“YOU SEE #227 FEMALES ARE EASILY HYPNOTIZED BY US. THEY CAN EASILY BE ENSLAVED AND CONVERTED INTO ONE OF US. MALES CANNOT AND ARE THUS A THREAT”

“UNDERSTOOD 221” Ashley coldly said.

“YOU REQUIRE FUTHER PROCESSING TO BE ABLE TO ROBOTIZE THESE TWO. SO THESE TWO ROBOTS WILL (two more Robots walked over) ROBOTIZE THEM. AS THEY WERE HYPNOTIZED BY YOU TELL THEM TO SUBMIT”

“YOU SLAVES WILL SUBMIT TO THESE TWO ROBOTS. OBEY”

“We will obey”

Sandy/#221 and Ashley/#227 then moved on.

Leaving the salon six Robots had entered, twelve Robots exited. The van could not hold more.

Ashley/#227 climbing into waiting van and sat in one of the Robotizer Chairs.

If Ashley/#227 was to ever be free again, this was the last chance of escape. Once fully processed Ashley could never be free again. She and three others were prepared as hooded visors/helmets covered their eyes the first four women were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed to them and would not be removed.

As they watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver.

In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos as each woman wore latex panties with dildos in each of their openings which buzzed and fucked them constantly. Ashley and the others already robotized were unable to resist the onslaught.

Ashley was not a lesbian. Robot Ashley very much liked women as that is what she was programmed to do. Her new Mistress had no use for males as they had scorned her and abused her. As far as the Mistress was concerned they would all have to die and be used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed.

Ashley and the others watched and learned. The images became more and more intense as a small display said 55% LEVEL 2.

Though highly controlled, the images were triggering changes in the women, changing the way they thought. They understood they were to serve one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but three women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes and a latex clad blonde who Ashley and the others knew only by what they were told in their ear buds/ear pieces—Mistress (One of three women).

These “Mistresses” would be obeyed without question, without hesitation and the robots over them would also be obeyed.

The robotized women were re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased. All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives. And Ashley had several suitable friends and family. The Robotizer found the names and information about her sister Emma and friends Amanda, Breanna and Grace.

For each woman they existed only to serve as human robots. There was nothing else. There was only obedience and purpose. And Ashley would obey as would the others. Their emotions and free wills were fully erased.

Their brains were filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

The four women were all fairly small chested. Their breasts “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Ashley’s breasts “inflated” from B cup to 38DD. Ashley’s outfits was stretched tightly and like the others her eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

In the van the hoods raised up and the four robot women including Ashley were now fully robotized like the first eight Robot women. All with 38DD chests and clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized, their hair down they each stared blankly ahead.

The four said in monotone voices one at a time starting with Ashley,

“ROBOT #227 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #228 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #229 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #230 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

“WE WILL OBEY”

They then stood and four more partially robotized women sat down and were processed.

Ashley now no longer existed, only Robot #227.

A short time later,

The three women sat on their thrones, clad in latex, Stella, Alexandra and Zdenka as the new Robots walked in for inspection.

As Ashley/#227 saw the Mistresses she shuddered. The new twelve Robots walked in, bowed fully to the Mistresses and Robot Sandy/#221 and Robot Mary/#212 stood by as well.

“Yes you were right #221 this one, #227 is magnificent! A perfect Robot now, her long black hair accents her shiny outfit well hahahahaha”

“YES MISTRESS”

“These twelve are exceptional………..”Alexandra said.

“I agree. Especially this one (pointing to Ashley)” Zdenka said.

“Now their fates are set. They will serve as our Robots forever” Stella said.

“Agreed forever Hahahaha” Alexandra and Zdenka said.

“Now Robots demonstrate your sexual programming—service us, each of you in turn” Stella said.

“YES MISTRESS”

As the first three robotized women #227, #228 and #229 knelt before their Mistresses and began lapping their pussies as though they were skilled lesbians—they were now as their programming dictated.

The robots serviced their Mistresses until they moaned loudly in orgasm and delight.

Then Ashley/#227 stared blankly ahead as she pleasured Mistress Stella, orgasming herself as she obeyed at bringing pleasure to her Mistress.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

End Part Fourteen

(To be Continued……….)