The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

THE RISE OF MISTRESS ASHLEY

PART XVII

At the Mansion, Stella Herrin sat on her throne as Ashley/#227 was at her pussy licking, lapping and servicing her. Stella was enjoying the perfect Robot who was kneeling before her, her warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and the Robot took in her nectar.

“You did well like always my Robot. I wish I could free you and make you a Mistress. Your mind is superior and you deserve more than being my Robot”

SLURP SLURP “MMMM….YES MISTRESS….MMMM” SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes hahahaha you have been most useful to me like Melanie and Tiffany. And once we get Jessica back………everything will be better”

Stella needed to be careful what she wished for. Unknown to her before being Robotized, Ashley the beautiful Italian-Hispanic was a powerful hypno-Mistress. That is she liked hypnotizing women and men and even hypnotized her friend Amanda who was in fact her girlfriend, not just her friend. Her beautiful brown eyes could hypnotize with a word like “Sleep”. Stella would soon find out……..

Ashley’s only male Slaves, James, was lost without her guidance. He found images taken which looked like her committing robberies and kidnappings. The news reports were few but there were some images and video in the papers and on the news. The Slave followed the bread crumbs to Herrin Pharmaceuticals and planned to apply for a job at the new Testing Center. He looked at the images and said, “My Mistress………I will help you Mistress……….” He told the remaining female Slaves of where she was and they needed to free her. Luckily Mistress Ashley let her Slaves keep their minds she simply controlled their free wills and they obeyed her completely as they were completely under her spell.

To him Mistress Ashley was perfection. Elegant. Powerful. Beautiful. Sexy. A Goddess. Of course the hypnosis and brainwashing highlighted her physical beauty and sexual arousal to help him obey. Mistress Ashley was truly beautiful but her beauty was enhanced by the brainwashing.

Mistress Ashley knew five languages including Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese and Russian. Her IQ was extremely high over 200. This is why she made such a good Robot. She was a hairdresser and owned her own salon, a salon she used to hypnotize clients into her Slaves. This is why she had the dream—she wanted to expand her Salon like in the dream.

Her only male Slave was an unlikely Slave, his girlfriend Crissy had gone to Ashley’s Salon and like others was turned into her Slave. He noticed his girlfriend was acting “funny” and even was talking to someone at odd hours of the night, texting and she was very secretive about her cell phone. He suspected she was having an affair with another man so he began to snoop. He knew he shouldn’t, it made him feel dirty, but his paranoia was getting the best of him. They lived together and since the cell phone was in his name, he asked for a detailed account of all texts and calls. He found two numbers over and over. But to his surprise, one was unlisted and blocked, and one was the Salon where she had her hair done. MESMER—a name Ashley chose because she could hypnotize with a word like “Sleep”.

To make things worse she fell asleep and left her cell phone out. He started reading a text message, “Slave you will meet me for lunch Tomorrow at the Café Rio” And the replay she gave him hit him like a ton of bricks was dumped on his head, “Yes Mistress”

‘A woman………another woman……….’ He thought as she quickly put the phone down and his love came out of the bedroom and picked up the phone unaware of his snooping and went back to bed.

The next day his paranoia and curiosity again made him follow her. He watched as his girlfriend met Ashley for lunch with two other women. He stayed back and watched like a stalker. He felt dirty but he had to know what was going on. He saw the women were all staring at one woman—Ashley as she seemed to be giving them instructions. He then saw the woman kiss each of them and they nodded to her and left her sitting there alone. He then went against his better judgement and went to the table and sat down.

“Excuse me? Obviously this table is taken” Ashley said rolling her eyes at him in a condescending way.

He looked over the woman, her hair long and black, pulled up into a tight bun, her eyes an alluring brown. Her scent was unique—like sex and flowers.

“Who are you and what did you do to my girlfriend? She acts differently since she had her hair done at your salon?”

“Hahaha Oh my a crazy person”

Just then one of the waitresses walked over and said, “Is there a problem Mistress?”

“No Lisa no problem thank you, we are just talking, bring him a drink” and with that the waitress nodded, almost bowing………..

“Oh really? Mistress? Then why was she and the other two girls, and that fucking waitress for that matter acting like zombies around you?”

“Hmmmmmm which girl is your girlfriend?”

“Crissy the brunette, the one you just kissed!”

“Oh yes, a pretty one. You know curiosity killed the cat?”

“Is that some kind of threat?”

“No of course not. I am Ashley, but most call me Mistress Ashley or just Mistress”

“I know what I want to call you………”

“But tell me has the sex been better since she came to see me?”

“Well……..yes”

“Has she been more, shall we say, willing to experiment and wear sexy things for you?”

“Yes…….”

“Then why are you upset? She gives you more while at the same time she does things with me? Does she seem happier now?”

“Well yes………”

As Lisa brought him a drink and he was so upset he began drinking it. Ashley smiled. And said, “Then why would you want to take that from her?”

“Well……….hey don’t twist this! I was going to ask her to marry me! She is my love. I don’t want to share her with…..”

“With another woman? Your girlfriend is bisexual, she’s not a cheater or a monster and neither am I”

“S-she wasn’t before she went to your Salon. In fact she was raised catholic and was very homophobic! But now look at her”

“You just don’t see the truth here. James”

“How do you know my name, I didn’t say it?”

“How do you think? Crissy told me all about you”

“I want you to leave Crissy alone!”

“After all I said, you still want to take me away from her? She will not let you James. In fact I’m quite certain she will break up with you if you try to tell her to stay away from me or tell her about our meeting here”

“Why because you brainwashed her or something?”

“Something. Not brainwashed. I like to think it as—opened her mind to the truth”

James didn’t noticed at first but the “Mistress” had a diamond necklace, which she played with as they talked. He also didn’t notice how her eyes were now quite intensely looking at him.

“The truth? What is this truth? Surely I’m not the only man to confront you or complain?”

“Actually you are. The others are quite content with their women happy and don’t question anything. Of course they have a little help in thinking this way, Crissy hasn’t received instruction in that yet, she will.

What is this truth you are talking about? And why are you twirling that necklace around?

“It’s pretty isn’t it? The way it catches the sunlight?”

“Yes it is but………I am angry don’t change the sub…ject…..I-I”

“So pretty the way it glitters in the sunlight………” as she raised the necklace in front of her eyes.

“yes…….so pretty…………like your eyes……………..” he felt himself leaning forward toward the necklace and toward her eyes as she felt himself get sucked in like getting sucked into a black hole, the black hole of her pupils in her deep brain eyes. He then heard one word.

“Sleep”

The next thing he knew he found himself at the Salon, getting a shampoo from Ashley. He felt funny, she was wearing gloves as she scrubbed the shampoo into his scalp, massaging it in. It felt good, so good. So good he forgot why he was mad at her a few minutes earlier. “Tell me does this feel good?”

“Yes sooo good….”

“Good boy. The shampoo is my own creation, it soaks into the big pores of your skin in your scalp and into your brain. It will make you more open to my words. That combined with the drink I gave you, you will soon know the truth as I explained it to you at the restaurant”

“The truth?” James thought as he didn’t seem to remember much about today.

“That obedience is truth, purpose is bliss. You will have purpose now James. You are the first man to challenge me and as such you will be my first male Slave and you are Crissy will serve me together”

“S-Slave……….yes…………slave……….”

“Good boy………SLEEP” he heard as she washed the shampoo out of his hair with the warm water of the sprayer. If felt good as he slipped into trance and mindlessness.

The next thing he remembered the hair dryer was over his head and he heard soft female voices in his ears. He felt heavy, really heavy and he felt a rock hard erection in his pants. He listened to the voices, they were soft, feminine and he had to listen to them. “YOU MUST OBEY MISTRESS ASHLEY………MISTRESS ASHLEY IS YOUR GODDESS……….MISTRESS ASHLEY IS YOUR REASON TO EXIST…………YOU WILL OBEY HER WITHOUT QUESTION………YOU ARE HER SLAVE…….”

Afterward he reported to the office of the Salon and the door was locked. Then he saw her again—Mistress Ashley. But now he saw her in a very different way. He now saw her as female perfection. Elegant. Powerful. Beautiful. Sexy. A Goddess. Of course the hypnosis and brainwashing highlighted her physical beauty and sexual arousal to help him obey. Mistress Ashley was truly beautiful but her beauty was enhanced by the brainwashing.

He knelt before her in a large chair and lowered his head in submission. She patted him on the head like a pet—he was her pet now.

“What do you want Slave?”

“To serve you Mistress. To pleasure you Mistress”

“Good boy. Then do so Slave” as she opened her legs and he went to work.

The instant his tongue touched her pussy she said, “Now you are mine forever, there is no going back. Unzip your pants and expose yourself to me, you may cum”

As he licked he shuddered in wild orgasm as he obeyed and became hers forever. Ashley then called Crissy and said, “Slave you don’t need to worry about James anymore, he is here now and he is my Slave as well. Continue with your other orders” The new Slave serviced Mistress Ashley’s perfectly shaped and shaved pussy. His tongue deep inside Ashley’s pussy, he tasted her and licked and lapped deeply, his warm tongue licked along her dewy slit taking in her nectar. For the first time perhaps ever in his life, he thought only of her pleasure and had no concern for his own.

But the Mistress was not going to let it end there. That night he and Crissy reported to Ashley’s residence, a small house which with the donations from her Slaves would soon be much bigger. Of course she had to be discreet she didn’t want her friends and her sister Emma to know what she was up to.

This night she had her two slaves underdress and as they knelt before her Mistress Ashley presented her Male Slave with a collar, which was black leather and said, “Property of Mistress Ashley” on it. She then allowed her Slaves to pleasure her all night. Ashley was not a lesbian, she was bisexual but she preferred women. This night she stroked her male slave and allowed the pleasure of sliding his erect member into her perfectly shaped pussy. Then after some time she said, “You may release Slave, Good boy” and he came hard, as the two came together and then the three laid in bed until morning as Mistress Ashley fell asleep. The two Slaves James and Crissy held hands as they cuddled with their Mistress. What Mistress Ashley told him at the restaurant was right—the sex been better since Crissy went to see Mistress Ashley and better since he did too.

He applied at to Herrin Pharmaceuticals and he and several of the Slaves went to the new Testing Center. Each applicant was in a separate cubical and a computer. They were told to put on headphones which they did and hit “START”

The session began with a hypnotic spiral, a quickly spinning black and white spinning vortex and the fifty men and women in the building gasped as they were told, “SIT AND WATCH. SIT AND LEARN. YOUR MUST OBEY. UNDRESS AND PLEASURE YOURSELF WHILE YOU WATCH AND LEARN”

“yes……….must undress and watch”

All were affected except the Slaves of Ashley—They were only hers. Amanda had been taken by perfume, not a spiral.

James and the other Slaves undressed as instructed as not to attract attention and they watched and pleasured themselves but they thought only of Mistress Ashley.

But as each orgasmed and moaned this gave an opening to the vortex and they were really hypnotized. “YOU WILL TELL US ALL YOUR SECRETS. BANK ACCOUNTS. WORK SECRETS. NAMES OF SUITABLE FEMALES TO BECOME NEW EMPLOYEES. NAMES OF MEN WITH SUPERIOR MINDS WILL BE FEMINIZED. MEN WILL SERVE IN MENIAL ROLES ONLY. IF MARRIED YOU WILL BREAK UP AND DEVOTE YOURSELF TO HERRIN PHARMACUTICALS. YOU MUST OBEY. YOU WILL

SERVE THE MISTRESSES. YOU WILL OBEY”

“yessssss I will obey I serve the Mistress already………….”

“YOU WILL NOW BE ANALYZED THINK OF THOSE THINGS AS INSTRUCTED. YOU WILL OBEY”

“yesssss I will obey…………….”

“THEN YOU WILL FORGET UNTIL INSTRUCTED. YOU WILL OBEY”

As all the men and women in the room were scanned and their secrets taken—even Ashley’s Slaves.

James and the other Slaves were hired and since he was able to resist much of the hypnosis he was still aware of what was going on. The other Slaves however were unable to resist and here put under control.

Most of these hires were placed in a call center. Then they could be conditioned each day as Melanie and Tiffany had been in the beginning and their loose ends taken care of before being elevated to full Slaves or Robotized.

Most of the day was in the call center and snooping around when not working. He saw some of the PVC clad women and at closing time, he saw her……the Mistress but she was one of these PVC clad women. She walked right past him with four other PVC clad women, her eyes never recognized him.

(No Mistress……………she didn’t recognize me? She is fully under control. I must free her somehow) the robots were reporting their success from the nearby Salon and Spa.

As night fell 227 and her squad of Robots reported back to the mansion after a successful day or Robot acquisition and Slave creation.

Mistress Stella sat in her throne room as one of her Sex Slaves serviced her as she watched the captives being robotized. The beautiful Sex Slave was a former stripper before being brainwashed into one of their Sex Slaves wearing shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved and she eagerly licked and lapped her Mistress. To her side stood two of her PVC clad Robots at attention guarding her—#25/Melanie and #27/Tiffany.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Ashley/Robot #227 walked in and bowed fully to her Mistress and said in a soft monotone voice, “MISTRESS HERE TO REPORT”

“Yes proceed my lovely Robot”

“WE ENSLAVED TWENTY PATRONS MISTRESS AND ROBOTIZED ANOTHER TEN”

“Excellent! A good start”

“YES MISTRESS AND THE SLAVES WILL ELIMINATE THEIR LOOSE ENDS AND SOON BE READY TO BE ROBOTIZED”

“Excellent! I have big plans for you my dear. We are taking on new contracts—assassinations, thefts and takeovers. I have over 500 Robots and hundreds of Slaves worldwide now. I must eliminate any rivals and expand my empire. Including that bitch that has my Jessica. And with you we are up to 260 regular Robots and more as Maid Robots, Guard Robots, and Scientist Robots etc.

Then Mistresses Zdenka and Alexandra walked in, and Stella said “I was just telling this lovely Robot here we have new contracts we will be carrying out”

As they kissed and the two took their place on their thrones. They clapped and two black PVC clad Sex Slaves walked in, bowed and went to work on their pussies.

“Yes we have five new contracts already Stella. They wanted to negotiate price but we insisted unless there is other compensation the cost is one million dollars US minimum”

“Yes the risk is too high to do it for less. Unless we gain some excellent Slaves or Robots in the process, we will not risk our Slaves or Robots or our organization for less. They understand disclosure of any kind voids the contracts and we will collect damages*?” (*Damages mean THEY will be robotized as well as their associates)

“Yes Stella they are aware. I do not think they realize how severe the damages will be” Alexandra said.

“They will if they cross us hahaha. #227 I want you to go with #25 tonight to collect a package and eliminate the little blackmailer”

“YES MISTRESS”

In a black sedan sat two Robots, both blondes sat in chairs in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

These two were both missing housewives.

A third walked robotically and got into the back of the sedan. It was the woman formerly known as Jessica Jones/Robot #3. Now she was Robot #1 for Abella.

Jessica stared blankly ahead in her shiny minidress outfit with her tanned skin like she had been in a tanning booth or Hawaii for two weeks.

She pulled a cell phone from her minidress and pressed one button, “YES MASTER

WE ARE IN POSITION AND THE TRAP IS SET………..YES MASTER WE WILL OBEY” as she put the cell phone away and said, “WE WILL WAIT HERE. SQUAD FOUR AND FIVE ARE HIDING READY TO ASSIST US” “YES #1”

Poor Jessica being robotized and used again. First by Stella and now by Abella. Not that she had memory of anything. Without her glasses she was not much more than a Sex Doll.

As a robot Jessica/Robot #1 had been used to kill four contract targets and commit several robberies and kidnappings. Now she was being sent after one of her former associates.

In the limousine now two miles away, Robot #25/Melanie knelt before the latex rubber clad Stella lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella came in her face and she lapped up all the nectar.

Robot #227/Ashley then knelt before the latex rubber clad Stella lowered herself and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Stella orgasmed wildly.

“Yes my Robots…………..you two are two of my best robots………….Ah-h-h-h-h”

Stella should NOT have sent her best Robots………………….

As the limousine parked Stella said, “Hurry my Robots, and pick up the items from her then kill her as she is a loose end. Leave no evidence. Then come back to me so you can resume your work at my pussy”

“YES MISTRESS” and Robot #25/Melanie and #227/Ashley went inside the building.

In the black sedan, the robotized Jessica said, “TWO TARGETS INSIDE. IMMOBILIZE THEM AS INSTRUCTED AND REMOVE THEM OUT THE BACK EXIT. WE WILL THEN GET THEM TO THE MASTER”

In the limousine minutes passed as Stella rubbed herself to stay aroused. But after ten minutes, “Robot #25 report? Robot #227 report? Report!!!! Robots go in after them see if something has gone wrong”

“YES MASTER”

But at this moment Robot #25/Melanie and #227/Ashley sat in the back of a black sedan each of them held by a tanned Robot, their eyes wide open she staring blankly ahead she had received an injection of the drug in the neck and they were immobilized. The robots began removing their outfits as they did not want them traced. The PVC outfits were thrown out the window of the car.

Stella went in herself with the robots and found the woman her robot was supposed to kill. She took the file she had and then Stella shot her personally. She then motioned and her Robot “Vacuumed” up the evidence. Stella was furious, no sign of her robot………..except evidence of a struggle and a broken pair of the 60s style glasses which had been stepped on. “No! They took my Ashley and my Melanie too! Damn them! Robot take these glasses, we may be able to repair them and use them to track their control signal, let’s get the fuck out of here!”

“YES MISTRESS”

End Part Seventeen

(To be Continued……….)