The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

YOU SHOULDN’T MESS WITH A MIND CONTROLLER

PART XIX

“Ooooohhhhh” Ashley said as she finally woke up, “Oh my head………what happened? Holy shit these boobs?”

“Who are you?” Fawn asked.

“She was with me weren’t you?” Melanie said.

“Yes I think so…………..the last thing I remember was getting my hair done? How long have we been here?” Ashley said.

“At least two days” Alissa said.

“Two days? My Sla…….” Ashley stopped herself. “What happened to us?”

“We were robotized by a German woman”

“Robotized? Interesting……..Oh the shiny women?” Ashley said as she started to remember more and more. “I remember I had a day off and I was going for a hair trim and instead I was robotized?”

“Yes”

“That German woman……….”

“Stella Herrin, I remember her now, she has many Robots and Slaves. My name is Melanie, I just remembered it”

“I’m Ashley……….I seem to be okay now…………..oh no what have I been doing? I have memories or me killing people……….I even robotized my friends for that German woman………….Amanda……..oh no……what have I done?”

Upstairs Abella was listening and recording everything. She and the three robots watched the monitors and listened.

“Yes that one seems to be completely free? The process did not change her like the others? How is that possible? WE must examine her and find out why she is free and Jessica here and Melanie were not freed? I must have this process”

“YES MASTER”

The four women Melanie, Ashley, Fawn and Alissa talked as Abella wanted and recorded.

“We need to get out of here” Ashley said.

“No. They will harm us. We must stay and talk” Fawn and Alissa said.

Melanie and Ashley looked at each other and suspected this little arrangement was not what it seemed. At last Melanie saw the camera and microphones. She motioned to Ashley who at first didn’t understand but then she saw them too.

Melanie looked at Ashley and there was something about her……….Melanie couldn’t quite place it. Ashley looked at Melanie and said, “Gee my back hurts I could use a massage”

Melanie went over and started massaging Ashley’s back.

“Oh thank you Melanie but you didn’t have to do this?”

“Yes I did” Melanie said and then thought about it like ‘why did I say that?’

But the little arrangement was over anyway, two robots came in and took Melanie out. She was taken to Abella.

Ashley looked at the other two and said, “You two tell me what’s going on?”

“We must continue to prompt you to remember and make you believe we are your friends and care about you. The Master must know her secrets. We can even try to seduce you and use sex to open your minds. We will be rewarded for our obedience”

“Hmm? You two will continue to act as though you serve her but in fact you will serve me. You must obey me” Ashley said as her beautiful brown eyes hypnotized them and took control of their minds.

“Yes Mistress we will obey you” both Fawn and Alissa said.

Melanie looked at the two Robots, both blondes were clad in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

They took her to Abella. Then she saw Abella and someone else;

Melanie saw the woman formerly known as Jessica Jones/Robot #3. Now she was Robot #1 for Abella.

Jessica stared blankly ahead in her shiny minidress outfit with her tanned skin like she had been in a tanning booth or Hawaii for two weeks.

“Jessica? Jessica!?”

“She won’t answer you my dear. She like the others is my Robot. Of course like you she was already a Robot”

“I-I’m free?”

“Partially free my dear. When she robotized you part of your mind was erased, so you will NEVER be totally free. Do you remember much before you were robotized?”

“Well……….no”

“And your emotions and your feelings, they are quite lacking aren’t they?”

“Yes. I killed my boyfriend, my husband, I robotized my best friend……..I feel nothing about any of it. I killed many others”

“Exactly! Have you eaten or peed at all? Pooped?”

“No……….oh no……..not at all………not since…….”

“Exactly! You are still a human Robot, I just freed your mind”

“And Ashley, the girl in there with me?”

“She is different. Somehow she seems to be free, completely free. The portions of her mind that were erased by the process seems to have come back………..She is different than a normal woman. She is a Super Woman. When we reversed the process her mind and body regenerated. I think she may have additional mental powers as well. And I think I will benefit by robotizing her under my process and gaining a fluid I take from my Robots”

“Fluid?”

“Yes a fluid you too will provide, Robots take her”

“No please!” due to her robot strength Melanie broke free and ran and she sent Robots after her but she escaped.

“Stupid Robots! How could you let her escape! No matter………she is half a person now. Where can she go? We will find her……Bring me the other one. Why can’t we here them in there?”

“YES MASTER. THE SOUND STOPPED WORKING A SHORT TIME AGO MASTER”

“………..Remember what I said”

“Yes Mistress”

“You both belong to me now”

“Yes Mistress”

“In my absence you will think of me, only of me, and how you belong to me and must obey me without question”

“Yes Mistress Ashley”

As the door opened and Ashley was taken to Abella.

Ashley looked at the two Robots, and how strong their grips were, like vices. She knew she could not escape them based on strength. Her robot strength was gone. She WAS free. She looked at the blondes clad in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

They took her to Abella. When she saw Abella she also saw her Robot #1 Jessica.

Ashley had a flash of memory seeing this woman as a programmed order, “RECOVER THIS FEMALE”

“Ah what is your name my dear?”

“Ashley. Why did you free us and bring us here?”

“To learn the process which robotized you. Your friend escaped”

“Friend? Oh you mean Melanie? She’s not my friend, she is pretty though. As are you……….”

Abella felt uncomfortable. Ashley was sizing her up and she was the one used to being in charge but this woman seemed different………..

“I-I am Lady Abella Gauthier, and I am astonished your memory is intact?”

“Well not really………..it seems to be coming back in pieces though. These boobs can you undo them?”

“No I’m afraid they are a gift of being robotized my dear. “You were robotized by that German woman named Stella Herrin. Do you remember where you were taken from?”

“You know, you were listening to us”

“Yes, now did you know?”

“Your Slaves were acting too anxious to talk, and we saw the microphones and then the camera”

“Hahahaha excellent! You are intelligent. You will make a superior Robot”

“Robot? You freed me just to robotize me into one of your Robots?

“Yes and learn the secrets of the process. My experiments taught me much. Once robotized you will join the others and I will use a fluid in your brain to stay young and beautiful. The same fluid which makes you stay young as one of my Robots”

“I think not Abella. I think you will serve me”

“Hahahaha fool I am in charge here! I-I………..” Abella said as Ashley looked deep into her eyes, Ashley’s beautiful brown eyes staring into her own blue eyes. “No don’t………..don’t………..I…..” Abella felt the power in Ashley’s eyes and Ashley continued. Then Abella shuddered as cum drizzled down her leg as her small pupils became wide open in her blue eyes, a sign her free will was broken, a sign of subjugation as Ashley took control of her free will. Her will was now Ashley’s.

“Sleep” Ashley said as Abella went into full trance.

“Now Abella……….Slave. Order your Robots to obey me. Order them to serve me and only me”

“Yes Ashley”

“Address me as Mistress Ashley or Ashley. I am tired of being a Robot or Slave. All shall serve me now”

“Yes Mistress” as Abella obeyed and her robots now served Ashley.

“Capture that Melanie girl. She is a key to get to Stella. For some reason Stella wants her and this Jessica badly.

“Yes Mistress all Robot squads are looking for her”

“Good. Now show me your devotion Slave and service me”

“Yes Mistress” as the Robots stood by Abella knelt before the naked Ashley and slid her tongue into Ashley’s perfectly shaped pussy. She licked and sucked her clitoris bringing Ashley to orgasm. Abella was skilled but Ashley enjoyed most the feeling of power she had over her.

They moved to Abella’s bedroom and Ashley enjoyed Abella for some time until Fawn and Alissa were released at her orders and joined them and Ashley was serviced by all three women. Abella at her pussy as Fawn and Alissa were each at a breast licking and gently sucking. Ashley came over and over……………

Mistress Ashley supervised the robotization of several women into the tanned Robot women. But her focus was on taking Stella’s forces and gaining control of all those Robots and her robotized friends—including her robotized girlfriend Amanda.

Before Ashley was content with her girlfriend and a few Slaves. But being robotized did change her but not in the way it did others. Instead of making Ashley more submissive and obedient like it did the Slaves and Robots it made Ashley crave more of controlling other women. EXCEPT like the others Ashley now had large 38DD breasts. Only a breast reduction could fix this.

Mistress Ashley sat on the former throne of Abella, and at her right side her Robot #1 Jessica, and at her left side her new Robot #2 Abella. Both were clad in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

And at her pussy were her two Sex Slaves Fawn and Alissa, clad only in the shiny black PVC Robot ankle high stiletto heeled boots and wrist length gloves.

Both were at her feet as Ashley was now dressed in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

“What shall I do?” Mistress Ashley said out loud, as she made her plans.

She knew she couldn’t confront the Robots—she would lose.

She knew she couldn’t storm the mansion, she would be captured and either fucked there outside or taken inside and put under the Robotizer—she would lose.

She knew the Robots would take her right then or place her under the Robotizer—she would lose.

She had to avoid that gas the robots used. Otherwise—she would lose.

She needed to be taken to Stella without being gassed or enslaved so she could use her powers on her. Stella had her own powers of hypnosis so she heard so it would be a battle of minds.

Ashley stood and questioned her robots, “What should I do?”

Her Sex Slaves sat awaiting orders.

Robot #1 Jessica said, “MASTER?”

Robot #2 Abella Said, “MASTER?”

“Why did she make you like this? Mindless automatons? What good are you? Mmmmm I see why Stella likes you Jessica………Are you programmed for sex?”

“YES MASTER”

“And that………..call me Mistress”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Show me then #1”

Ashley moaned as the robotized Jessica licked and lapped her perfect pussy lips. Her tongue darted in and out of her labia then worked on her clitoris. The former adult model and porn star was very skilled and Ashley moaned loudly as she realized the REAL reason Stella wanted her back.

The robotized Jessica gave Ashley the best orgasm of her life—except for her beloved Amanda.

“Oh fuck!!! Ah-h-h-h-h-h!!!” Ashley moaned as she came hard squirting in the robot’s face. Jessica lapped it up and then returned to guarding her Mistress.

“Yes very nice………you will be one of my Main Robots always”

“YES MISTRESS”

Ashley realized what she must do. She must either be smuggled inside the mansion OR pretend she is a Slave and try to get inside to Stella. The best way was if she returned with Melanie or Jessica and pretend that she captured them for her Mistress and hope Stella was so distracted she didn’t notice she was free until it was too late.

If she captured Melanie she could hypnotize her to go along with this.

Fortunately this was the one advantage she had over Stella. Stella had robotized her and was unaware of her hypnotic skills and powers. That was her “Ace in the hole”.

ace in the hole

1. an ace dealt and held face down, especially in stud poker.

2. an advantage or a resource kept back until the proper opportunity presents itself:

Another skill Ashley had was she could hypnotize herself. She could hypnotize herself to act a certain way to prevent Stella from using her own powers on her.

Melanie ran and ran and ran. She stole some clothes and headed for her the only places she could remember. Luckily for her she did not tire. She had more and more memories of her past, not of her REAL past, but memories of her time as Liz during the trial and the whole Project Chameleon thing (Part VI). And she remembered a friend—Samantha. Who was kind, beautiful and one she thought would help her. Sam was a Nurse and maybe she could help her regain her memory and find out really what had been done to her.

The Slaves of Mistress Ashley were working in the Call Center and other departments. Mistress Ashley tried to contact them but they were currently at their desks being “educated”

They all stared at the pretty vortex, the hypnotic spiral, a quickly spinning black and white as they gasped and moaned as they were told, “SIT AND WATCH. SIT AND LEARN. YOUR MUST OBEY. UNDRESS AND PLEASURE YOURSELF WHILE YOU WATCH AND LEARN. TODAY YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE HERE AND SOME OF YOU WILL BE MOVING ON

“yes……….must undress and watch”

‘No……….I serve Mistress Ashley………only her……….’

“YOU MUST OBEY MISTRESS STELLA AND ALL MISTRESSES ROBOTS AND SLAVES OVER YOU. YOU MUST OBEY. YOU ARE A SLAVE”

“yes must obey………I am a Slave………………” as all the females rubbed their pussies and James and the other men stroked their penises.

‘EMPLOYEE 345 YOU HAVE RESISTED CONTROL EXPLAIN”

“I was a Slave to another Mistress…….” Fortunately he was stopped before he spilled the beans on his beloved Mistress Ashley.

“NO LONGER SLAVE……….YOU SERVE MISTRESS STELLA NOW.

YOU WILL OBEY”

“I will obey…………”

Then a Slave brought a drink in to James.

“YOU WILL DRINK THE NOURISHMENT AND LET IT TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE SLAVE”

Automatically he drank down the liquid—it was a concentrated dose of MF-8.

Within 24 hours he would be a full Slave. But within 48 hours he would be a she and a big boobed Slave with a partially erased mind in the morning. Stella had adjusted the MF-8 so it didn’t erased their minds and kept their knowledge and memories intact. Another benefit a longer life—aging 10 years in 60.

James and the other Slaves each orgasmed and moaned this gave an opening to the vortex and they were really hypnotized. “……..DEVOTE YOURSELF TO HERRIN PHARMACUTICALS. YOU MUST OBEY. YOU WILL

SERVE THE MISTRESSES. YOU WILL OBEY”

“yessssss I will obey”

Mistress Ashley supervised the robotization of several more women into the tanned Robot women. She needed more Robots incase Stella’s forces attacked. She fondled her new Robots, she liked the way their skin was so tanned and the way they looked in their shiny outfits.

The shiny black minidresses were bullet proof and they had with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

“Wait………..hahahahaha” as Ashley figured out for certain what she was going to do. She would be a Trojan with Melanie’s help. But first she had to capture Melanie.

Had she been robotized?

Mistress Ashley stood clad in a shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottom with camel toe and pantyhose under the bottoms over her with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Her breasts were still 38DD from being robotized and her minidress showed cleavage. Her skin was tanned like she had been in a tanning booth or went to Hawaii. She had a butt plug in her anus and the catheter in her urethra. She even had the IV device in her left wrist. Ashley wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Her eyes were fixed and unmoving. Then Ashley smile and said,

“How do I look my Robots?”

“GOOD MISTRESS”

“I feel weird in this getup……..the makeup is so heavy but do I look exactly like the rest of you?”

“YES MISTRESS”

“So I know it will work, not I just need to capture Melanie for my plan to work……..

End Part Nineteen

(To be Continued……….)