The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

MISTRESS MEL

PART XXII

In France, Jessica was wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Vienne was at her pussy licking, lapping and kissing. Vienne tasted her Mistress and licked and lapped deeply. Vienne’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Jessica was very wet—she was aroused and Vienne took in her nectar.

Jessica was free and had most of her memory including what happened with Abella, but she now thought like Stella having been processed under Protocol Zero.

Standing at attention in front of her Robots Lauren/#269, Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27 and all around manning consoles and working on items were her other Robots, all programmed and re-robotized to obey only Mistress Jessica.

Her new Robot Gal Gadot stood with Lauren, it looked like there were Robot twins. She was designated Robot #F269.

All the Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Jessica controlled over 300 Robots in France, 500 in England and another 500 in other countries.

Ashley controlled over 500 Robots in the U.S.

Operations were proceeding to procure Model Mel Dedigama.

But in France on “vacation”, two women arrived at a hotel on vacation, a working vacation. The two kissed as they were lovers. They were happy they were in France getting away from their government jobs and exploring if they wanted to be together.

One of the women Emma had been in a bad relationship to a narcissistic asshole and then her coworker and friend Karen stepped up and comforted her and the two were now lovers.

Emma and Karen were sent from their government Think tank jobs to investigate reports of Robot women in France. Others in their group were investigating the reports of the same in the US and the UK.

Emma and Karen had been undergoing training as full agents of the government and Emma and Karen were now skilled in spying techniques, hand to hand combat and weapon us.

Emma considered herself “Diana Prince” as she thought of Wonder Woman and Agent Diana Prince her idol.

Once in the hotel Emma called in her report to her boss Lisa, and to prevent accidental discovery as agents, Emma just called in, “Arrived in France, all is well. Talk to you soon Mom”

They had been seen however, two Robots on patrol reported to Vienne, “TWO AMERICAN FEMALES ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL NEAR TARGETS LOCATION”

The two Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

“OBSERVE THEM FOR NOW. PROCEED WITH TARGET OBSERVATION. WE WILL MOVE ON HER AT DUSK”

“WE WILL OBEY” the robots responded staring blankly ahead watching the streets and the hotel and adjacent apartment building.

Emma or Em as she liked to be called was busy at Karen’s pussy licking and sucking her clit. Em was new to lesbian sex but Em was VERY good at it. She varied the speed of the circles and the pressure and how she was licking. Em could feel Karen rocking and shuddering, she was licking her pussy, focused on her clitoris playing Karen like an instrument. Karen was moaning and saying, “Oh Em don’t stop…….please!” as she was pushing Em’s face harder into her pussy.

She came in Em’s face and she lapped it up and then Karen returned the favor. The two then fell asleep naked, in each other’s arms.

Em began dreaming……………..

Em found herself kneeling before Wonder Woman with two other women. Wonder Woman was not the “normal” Wonder Woman, but the one changed and turned into a Star Sapphire following her temporary induction to the Star Sapphire Corps during the Blackest Night. But in her dream, Diana Prince/Wonder Woman was secretly reprogrammed by her ring and made a loyal Slave/Servant to her queen, Carol Ferris. Carol Ferris was possessed by the Star Sapphire and the crystal took complete control over her and turned her into the supervillain Star Sapphire.

Now that the universe was less chaotic and more vulnerable, the Star Sapphires under Queen Carol’s orders were are “recruiting” new members—against their wills of course. No woman could resist the power of the Star Sapphire and their rings. Star Sapphires use violet power rings, fueled by the emotion of love. They allow the wearer to fly, generate a protective aura, and create violet light constructs.

The violet rings have several unique abilities. They can create crystals which can be used to imprison women in stasis within violet crystals who are then infected with violet energy. After spending enough time inside, the woman will emerge as a Star Sapphire.

Wonder Woman as a loyal Star Sapphire now was converting the other female members of the GLC, the JLA and others.

Emma had been in a crystal and transformed and now found herself kneeling by Wonder Woman a new loyal and obedient Star Sapphire, obedient to her, a glowing violet power ring on her right hand, clad in a violet outfit of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and open front thong bottom leotard.

Emma heard Wonder Woman reporting to Queen Carol, “My Queen I have three new converts to our cause. No one suspects I am converting members as well as other humans into new Star Sapphires obedient to us my Queen. They will be covert and sleeper agents until called upon”

“Yes Diana you please me, you have done well as one of us. Keep me informed. You may take several of them as Servants for your use”

“Thank you my Queen I have three here that will do nicely”

“Your next targets are two of your fellow agents at the IADC, along with your sister Drusilla,” Carol smiled, “They will be your Handmaidens and personal lieutenants.”

Emma felt Wonder Woman touch her face and said, “First you will show me your devotion my pretty one……..” and as Emma moved toward her pussy………….

The dream changed……………………it was a few hours earlier;

Emma was walking when she saw her hero Wonder Woman but her costume was slightly different then she remembered. Before her was a woman kneeling before her clearly in a daze.

“Hey! Hey! Wonder Woman! Can I talk to you! Maybe get your autograph! I am your biggest fan……….oh” As Emma saw the look on her face, a sinister controlled look. A look like she was elsewhere mentally. Emma saw the woman was looking at Wonder Woman dreamily and her eyes glowed pink or violet. Emma payed more attention to the violet outfit, the violet ring. ‘Oh shit’ Emma thought as she turned to run. She had seen Wonder Woman at the IADC where Emma worked and Wonder Woman did NOT dress this way????

Emma turned to run when Wonder Woman aimed her violet ring at her and Emma was engulfed in a violet field. “W-what?! No! Please!” Emma freezes in place and gasps. Her body is suddenly filled with pulsing desire... a strange alien passion.... a violet light. She pauses in place, eyes wide, jaw/mouth open. And to Em under the influence of the ray, Wonder Woman was even more beautiful, perfect…………”

Emma sighs softly as Wonder Woman steps forward. “Welcome Em…. you will make a fine servant for our queen.”

“No... Wonder Woman.... you’ve been brainwashed by the Star Sapphires!”

“No Em. You misunderstand. I have been a Star Sapphire since Blackest Night. My Wonder Woman persona has been a façade while my queen—OUR queen—has cemented my new identity. Our conversion is permanent. You cannot ‘stop’ being a Star Sapphire. And as my queen has shown me, it has led me to the true destiny for our gender. You will be a part of it.”

Em could only gasp as Wonder Woman activated her ring and carried both her and the other woman off to parts unknown.......

Moments Later the three materialized on a Space station orbiting the planet Venus. There a violet 12 point star crystalline-like space station was in orbit. Powering the station—human men in Stasis... mindless... serving as living batteries. Nude.... mindless.... their rock-hard cocks fitted with crystalline rings and pulling energy form the constant, mindless orgasms each of them was trapped in. Mindless pleasure generators, forever in the thrall of their mistress.

One the space station, Wonder Girl, Drusilla was in stasis waiting for them. A puzzled look on her face. She came to life with a wave of Diana’s ringed hand.

Then Diana disappeared for a moment as she reported the Queen Carol Ferris.

Emma said, “Wonder Girl Drusilla! She captured you too?”

“Yes,” Drusilla nods. (Debra Winger not Donna Troy) “She’s fully under the Star Sapphires’ control... and I fear that we’re going to join them!”

Em shivers as Wonder Woman appears. “Rejoice my sisters, for soon you will be converted!”

The three “new recruits” were now held in place, glowing purple energy boots holding them helpless to the floor………………………………

Emma awoke, her pussy sopping wet. She smiled as she remembered the dream. She thought how good it felt to obey………………

The next day they learned of a kidnapping right by their hotel and they went to investigate. Women in shiny outfits were seen in the area and as Emma and Karen investigated, Emma found a glob of goo, like Vaseline. She collected the sample and sent it to a lab in France they were to work with. Emma had put her hand right in it, and then touched her self later when she had to pee. She felt weird? The goo was a lube or something she thought. But it was much more……..

Emma felt dizzy, and she wanted to take a nap, “Karen I need to take a nap, I think I have jet lag or something”

“Okay Em”

Emma laid down and as she dozed off she thought of the goo and what it could be…………

The goo was actually lube used on the Robots’ dildos and contained lube but also a drug called lauxe juice which induced arousal and helped the Robot enslave women to them. The lauxe juice was working on Emma…………….

Emma found herself with Karen and two other women, all enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Emma heard, “ROBOTS SECURE CAPTIVES FOR ROBOTIZATION”

“WE WILL OBEY” Emma heard herself and others say as they began walking. She realized she was a Robot. The idea aroused her. She wanted to be a Robot. That was her fantasy—one of them. The four Robot women walked into her office, where Lisa and others were there.

“No! Emma! Karen! You betrayed us! You betrayed us all!”

As in the dream they suddenly had big dildo devices and slid them into her boss and friends………………

A short time later, Lisa and three others walked out clad in the same outfits as new Robots………Yes they were robots…….. Emma smiled in her sleep, the lauxe juice affecting her mind, her arousal……………

The dream changed. She thought of her idol……..and how much she wanted to be her………especially in her favorite story……….

Even as Emma and Karen had sex again, outside their hotel in a black sedan again the two Robots on patrol reported to Vienne, “THE TWO AMERICAN FEMALES WERE INVESTIGATING THE CAPTURE OF THE MODEL CONTROLLER”

“THEY ARE NOT TOURISTS. OUR SOURCES INDICATE THEIR ASSOCIATES HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED BY OUR UK FORCES. THEY TOLD ALL THEY KNEW. OBSERVE THOSE TWO AND SECURE THEM WHEN POSSIBLE WITH THE LEAST ATTENTION”

“UNDERSTOOD CONTROLLER”

“WE WILL WAIT AND OBSERVE THEM. THEY ARE BOTH SUITABLE TO JOIN US. WE WILL PLACE DEVICES IN THEIR HOTEL ROOM WHEN THEY ARE OUT” “YES”

The two Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Emma and Karen went out so the two Robots went in the back elevator and placed hidden cameras and microphones and devices in the room phone. One of the robots placed a glob of the lauxe juice lube with a dildo for them to share. She also replaced Emma’s carmex with a glob of it.

The robots were in and out in five minutes.

Alone in the hotel for a time, Emma was in the bathroom primping for Karen. She used the Carmex and as she touched it to her lips, did her eyes went wide open and her mouth dropped open as she felt incredible orgasms as her vision flashed with wild colors and she gasped and was overwhelmed by pleasure. She stood and squirted in orgasm as her eyes rolled back then her face went slack as she dropped back to the chair staring at the mirror. The robots saw her and as she was alone in the bathroom one of them spoke into a hidden camera mic “SLAVE YOU CAN HEAR ME?”

“yesssss I hear you”

“PICK UP THE CARMEX AND AGAIN PUT SOME ON YOUR LIPS AND ALSO ON YOUR CLIRORIS AND VAGINA. OBEY SLAVE”

“yessss I will obey” Emma then glopped out more of the lauxe lube and put it on her lips and then on her clit and around her vagina as instructed.

“ALSO EAT SOME OF IT. OBEY SLAVE”

“yesss I will obey” Emma then obeyed. But as she ate the lauxe lube everything went black.

She awoke in bed her pussy feeling like she had sex for hours (she had). Karen was still out. She was at the lab getting the results of the test on the goop.

Emma was puzzled? Two hours had passed. Then she heard the voice, “SLAVE. OBEY”

She stiffened up and said, “Yes I obey”

“YOU ARE NOW OUR SLAVE. WE HAVE PROCESSED YOU NOW YOU SERVE US AND OUR MISTRESS”

“Yes. I serve you”

“YOU WILL SEDUCE YOUR ASSOCIATE AND USE THE LAUXE LUBE ON HER. YOU ARE TO BECOME NEW AGENTS FOR THE MISTRESS”

“Yes I will seduce her”

“FIRST REPORT TO THE FIRST FLOOR SLAVE”

“Yes Master”

Emma obeyed and climbed into the black sedan with the two Robots. This seemed perfectly normal for Emma now.

“YOUR ASSOCIATE WILL NOT RETURN FOR A FEW HOURS. WE HAVE ARRANGED THIS. USE THE DILDO ON THE SEAT AND PUT ON THE VISOR AND HEADPHONES AND RESUME YOUR TRAINING”

“Yes Masters”

Within a few moments Emma was moaning and arching her back as she was further brainwashed into a Slave Agent like Vienne for the new Mistress Jessica.

Jessica stood wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Vienne was at her pussy licking, lapping and kissing. Vienne tasted her Mistress and licked and lapped deeply. Vienne’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Jessica was very wet—she was aroused and Vienne took in her nectar.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette as she watched her new lover and Assistant being created from the kidnapped Mel Dedigama.

Standing at attention in behind Jessica were her Robots Lauren/#269, Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27 and Gal/#F269. All the Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Mel Dedigama laid naked in a processing machine, dildos were in all three openings, her eyes wide open staring into a screen in front of her, with spirals and lovely colors and patterns. Earbuds in her ears told her the new truth. A small helmet against portions of her brain electromagnetically altered her brainwaves. She would think like Mistress Jessica and be an extension of herself. Wild images of women in S&M, women using strap-on dildos, lesbian sex, enslaving women, robotizing women, all “normal” to her mind now. At first Mel resisted this but now she enjoyed it as Mel Dedigama was gone. Now there was only

Mistress Mel servant to Mistress Jessica. As the machine released her, Mistress Jessica wasted no time and took her new puppet to her chambers and in a few minutes Mel and Jessica were pussy to face pussy to face pleasuring each other. Cementing Mel’s new life. They fucked for hours……………..

Jessica leaned over and began kissing her new lover Mel. Mel was the perfect lover. Attentive. Loving. Obedient. She’d been programmed that way.

After sex the two sat smoking their odorless drug cigarettes. Jessica had programmed Mel to smoke them as well and the drug saturated in their bodies made them immune but women breathing in the smoke would be enslaved or at least become aroused and suggestible.

They were the perfect match. Jessica had made sure of that. They thought alike now, dressed alike now, they were alike now. Perfect lovers and rules over all Robots soon. They planned to kill Ashley, there was no other way to remove her. And Jessica looked at Robot Lauren/#269 and had the perfect idea……………

* * *

By the time Karen returned, Emma was awake lying in bed, her thoughts only of serving Mistress Jessica. Nothing else mattered. She would do ANYTHING commanded even kill for her. Emma had a strange vacant look, a partial smile, her mind reveling in the glory of serving Mistress Jessica.

Karen went to bed and Emma waited as instructed……………..

End Part Twenty-two

(To be Continued……….)