The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

SPIES LIKE US

PART XXIV

Free of the former diversion, the Robot organizations swelled by hundreds of new Robots and Slaves. Jessica and her Assistant Mel was gaining and building their power in all countries now.

And with Sleeper Agents, government Agents Emma and Karen, Mistress Jessica had her claws into the US government. Emma and Karen were to subvert their entire organization for her.

Em and Karen were standing at attention with eight Robots. Em and Karen were clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. , The Robots were all dressed in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized and their breasts 38DD. Before them fellow Agent Melinda sent by their boss Lisa to investigate why their reports were late and incomplete. She was naked and shackled and strapped to a Robotizing chair.

“Em? Karen? What the fuck is wrong with you!”

“You are a threat to our Mistress. You must be converted to her service” Em said coldly to Melinda who was her friend and coworker.

She looked at the Robots and their outfits;

Em and Karen were clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. And she looked at the robots………..

“Please Em what did they do to you two?”

“We are Slaves to the Mistress. A condition you will soon share. Our Mistress is kind and loving. You will soon understand” Em said as she walked to Melinda and fondled her and said, “Yes soon you will serve as we do. Your body and your mind. You will know her glory and the glory of the Mistress Melinda”

“No Em please! Karen? Fight this!”

“There is no fighting her will Melinda. Mistress Jessica is superior to all superior to the previous two Mistresses who ruled here. Mistress Stella was a Goddess. Mistress Ashley was a liar and a cheat and a whore. Mistress Jessica is the real thing. She is a powerful Goddess all shall serve her will”

“But I saw the reports? She was a robot? Like these women?”

“Yes robotized by Mistress Stella and freed and robotized by Abella. Then freed and re-robotized only to be free again. She has proven superior to all and became our new Mistress after the disastrous Ashley. You will become a Slave Agent to assist us in her service. If we serve her well we will be rewarded by being robotized”

“Robotized? Into one of those big chested freaks?”

“Yes. Again you will think differently soon. You will……..oh-h-h-h”

As Karen and Em shuddered in orgasm and bowed as their Goddess approached……

Jessica walked wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette as she approached her loyal Slaves and held Mel Dedigama’s hand with her left hand.

Holding her hand Mel Dedigama clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and smoking an odorless cigarette Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful. She looked lovingly at Jessica as they walked.

Behind them were Robots #25/Melanie and #27/Tiffany, Lauren/#269 and Gal/#F269. All the Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Jessica outstretched her left gloved hand and Em kissed it as did Karen. Mel then did the same and they kissed her left PVC gloved has as well.

Melinda was beside herself as she saw this and looked at Jessica and Mel. Jessica said, “Rise Slaves. I am VERY pleased with both of you”

“Thank you Mistress!” the two said as they shuddered in orgasm and cum drizzled down their legs.

Jessica smiled and focused on Melinda, “Yes another fine specimen……like your coworkers Em and Karen here, you are a fully trained agent?”

“Fuck you”

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette and blew smoke

In Melindas’s face and smirked saying, “Yes you will Slave……………….often hahahahahah ” Jessica fondled Melinda’s pussy and fingered her sopping wet pussy. “Ah you are very aroused……..me? No Karen?”

“Shut up!”

“No it’s Em………….hahahaha she doesn’t know does she?”

“No……….I was going to tell her…………then she got with Karen”

“Emma my Slave kiss Melinda passionately”

“No Em………..”

“Yes Mistress” as Emma kissed her Melinda resist but then eagerly kissed her back.

“You can be with Emma everyday Melinda…………even fuck her every day in my name”

“Mmmmmm yes………….no!” Melinda said as Jessica fingered her own pussy and put her finger in Melinda’s mouth. She struggled but then sucked………………her eyes rolled back in her head in her head as Jessica said, “That’s it Melinda……..taste me……..know that taste………your Mistress”

“yessssss my Mistress…………………”

“Excellent! Emma and Karen begin her brainwashing”

“Yes Mistress”

Melinda struggled as dildos raised up into her vagina fucking her. A visor covered her eyes and she shuddered and began to orgasm………….

Jessica turned to Emma and Karen and said, “Brainwash her to Level Nine. Then clean her up and bring her to me”

“Yes Mistress Jessica”

As Jessica and her entourage went on to other inspections.

Melinda stood next to Em and Karen clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed.

Melinda’s face was blank and expressionless like Em and Karen’s. Melinda was now free of her fears and burdens. Em rubbed her bare breasts and the two French kissed and Em said “Now you understand Melinda”

“Yes Em………I exist to serve the Mistress. Her glory fills my mind and my heart. Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is truth. Obedience is purpose. Obedience is sisterhood. Obedience is bliss” Melinda said.

Em French kissed her and said, “Welcome to the service of the Mistress”

“Yes Em……..I am happy now. Thank you for converting me to her service. I was foolish to resist her will”

“Yes as were many of us. The process opens out minds to her will. Opens us to new ideas and to the fact women are superior to males. And that we are part of her plans. She honors us in this way Melinda”

“Yes I feel honored to serve her this way………..We are her Agent Slaves. We will help protect her and serve her well”

“Yes Melinda………” the three then went to work at each other’s pussies as they continued Melinda’s re-education. Although programmed for lesbian sex, the Slaves instructed her on the techniques their Mistress preferred. And techniques to turn women into Slaves with their sex and seduction.

Soon Em and Melinda was pussy to face pussy to face as Karen licked their anuses and the three orgasmed wildly, their only thoughts of serving their Mistress Jessica.

Melinda called in her report to her boss Lisa, “Arrived in France, all is well. I have made contact with Em and Karen, they are fine Lisa. All is well here Code 7. Request you come here to inspect with a Security team”

“Thank you Lisa I will be there in 24 hours”

“It is done Mistress” Melinda said kneeling before Mistress Jessica at her throne.

The three Slaves knelt on the floor clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyes never left Jessica’s face.

Jessica sat on her throne wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette and exhaled saying, “Yes I am VERY pleased my Slave.

At her right side sitting in a smaller throne chair was Mel Dedigama clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and smoking an odorless cigarette Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful. She looked lovingly at Jessica as she talked.

Behind them were Robots #25/Melanie and #27/Tiffany, Lauren/#269 and Gal/#F269. All the Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Jessica outstretched her left gloved hand and Melinda stood slightly and kissed it and said, “You may service me Slave”

“Yes Mistress” Melinda said as she went to work at Jessica’s perfectly shaped pussy. Her tongue slid deep into her labia and Jessica moaned as felt her skill.

“Yes you two did very well with her……….I am VERY pleased with both of you”

“Thank you Mistress!” the two said as they shuddered in orgasm and cum drizzled down their legs.

Jessica smiled and focused on Melinda, “Yes very nice my dear………and we will meet this Lisa and her security team and they will soon know my love and my gifts………….they will serve me as you three do………….then I will control that entire organization of spies hahahaha and they will serve my will”

“Yes Mistress. Code 7 means all is secure but we need assistance to secure a problem”

“Yes and they will return with a Robot who will be my Robot Controller of those Slaves”

“Yes Mistress you are a genius”

“Hahahaha yes but the plan was Slave Em’s idea, I am pleased with you Em”

“Thank you Mistress!” Em said as she again shuddered in orgasm and cum drizzled down her legs.

Jessica returned to the US with several Robots and Slaves and took Em and Karen

To her favorite club to celebrate for the evening. This was the last celebration before she had to deal with Em and Karen’s boss Lisa and the agents of the US Government in 24 hours.

* * *

NADINE

Four girlfriends are out at dinner. Nadine, Annie, Sonja and Petra are all out for a night of dinner, drinking and dancing. Nadine was the group leader and was a Bank Teller and enjoying the weekend off. As they went to the club to dance, they chose Club Lesbos so they would not be hit on by a bunch of horny men. They just wanted to have a girls’ night out and have fun. Nadine didn’t have a boyfriend, but she cared for someone very much at work and she didn’t want to mess around with any men on him. She loved Phil…………..

Later as they arrived at Club Lesbos, they saw women in shiny latex, leather and PVC outfits and the music was loud and there were women dancing and kissing.

Nadine saw her friend Em dressed in a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Em smelled like perfume and sex.

She was with her friend Karen was dressed in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Karen smelled like perfume and sex.

She saw her Em French kiss Karen and go in.

“What is it Nadine?”

“Oh I saw my friend Em, but she is here with a girl and they were kissing”

“So?”

“She has a boyfriend”

“Oh…………oops”

As they walked in Nadine and her friends were waved through by the girl at the door who looked them over and they went in.

The music was loud, and there were women kissing and making out. The two held hands as Em took Karen to a booth in the VIP Area of Club Lesbos.

Nadine saw Em sitting at a booth with two women, one of which was a brunette who sat smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace as well as a ruby ring. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

At her side was a beautiful brunette staring blankly ahead, clad in the same attire, a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and the brunette smelled like perfume and sex.

“Oh well I guess Em switched sides lol” Nadine said as the girls drank, danced and had a good time.

At one point she saw Em and her friend making out with the brunette. Nadine was aroused. This brunette was amazing. And whatever she was smoking had no odor. Nadine was staring at them and Jessica saw her.

“Oh my my my look my Slaves, a new recruit……….she is watching us”

“Yes Mistress Jessica. She is my friend Nadine. The others with her are Annie, Sonja and Petra”

“Are they lesbians?”

“No Mistress”

“They will be hahahaha invite them over my Slave”

“Yes Mistress”

“Hey Nadine, you and your friends join Karen and I at the Mis……at my friends VIP booth. Free Drinks?”

“Okay sure!” they all agreed but Nadine kept staring at Jessica. As they went close, she could see there were other women in the VIP booth as well;

Behind them to the side were four women—all were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Nadine was struck how beautiful they were. And she noticed two of them looked like Gadot?

“Pretty aren’t they?” Jessica said blowing her odorless cigarette smoke into Nadine’s face.

“Y-yes they are………is that, are they?”

“Gal Gadot yes one of them is hahaha, the other is a copycat. He—she wanted to look like her. Lovely aren’t they?”

“Yes………so lovely………I thought there is no smoking in here? Those have no odor?”

“No right to both statements. But I do as I please. I take what I want. Does that arouse you Nadine?”

“Yessss…..It does……..w-who are you?”

“I am Jessica, Mistress Jessica, these women, all of them work for me, even Em and Karen here. I am here rewarding Em and Karen for their work for me, and now she brings me you girls”

“yes………brings us to you”

“Yes exactly” Jessica said blowing her odorless cigarette smoke into Nadine’s face. “You are beautiful, you should show more of yourself to me my dear”

“yes……..I should more of myself……” Nadine said as she undid her top and her breasts plopped out. Her friends were surprised but Karen and Em were pouring drinks down them and they were giggling, they were happy.

Jessica squeezed Nadine’s breasts and said, “Yes…….very nice my dear. Would you like boobs like those girls though?”

“Yes Jessica”

As she cleared her throat looking displeased.

“Yes Mistress Jessica” Nadine corrected.

“Good girl……………I reward good girls………..I punish bad ones and you my dear are a good girl” as she kissed her and there was silence from Nadine except the squishy sound of cum squirting from her pussy drizzling down her legs from her miniskirt.

Nadine kissed Jessica back as her friends saw this and giggled they were so drunk and drugged Nadine could have been fucking Jessica on the table and they would be giggling about it.

Nadine said, “Please”

“Please what dear?”

“Please make me like them……….”

“Good girl yes I will as I will your friends here” Jessica said “I am surprised and pleased you want to serve me so eagerly………..I have need of women like you, like Em here. You will become a new Agent for me and your first duty will be to oversee the robotization of your friends for me”

“y-yessss Mistress and Phil……….”

“Phil? Your boyfriend?”

“My friend………..I love him…………..”

“Ah yes of course, a little MF-8 and viola, you will have a new girlfriend”

“Yes Mistress” as they kissed again, Nadine deeply affected by the drug in Jessica’s odorless cigarettes.

“My dark haired pet, you would sacrifice them to serve me?”

“Yes Mistress. I am your Slave” Nadine said as she came again at these words.

“Yes you would and so you shall my pet………….Em begin brainwashing of Nadine here she is to be a new Agent here in the US. Her friends however will be robotized at her command and then programmed to serve as her servants”

“Yes Mistress they are out cold, the drugs and the alcohol”

“Well when they awake they will be new Robots hahahaha”

Jessica was back in France with her Robots and Nadine returned to work. She seemed unchanged, her long dark hair pulled back but she dressed a little more provocatively for a copy writer in a PR-agency. Phil her close friend and Significant other, her love noticed and said, “Wow you look amazing Nadine”

“Thanks Phil, here I got you coffee this morning”

“Oh thanks Nadine” as he drank it Nadine cold thought, ‘Soon you will serve Mistress Jessica as I do’

At her desk she received a phone call, “Hello this is Nadine?”

“Ah Nadine my newest pet how are things going? My Robots tell me you progressed very well”

“Mistress?! Thank you Mistress! Yes and I already delivered the MF-8”

“Excellent! You are eager to serve me”

“Yes Mistress I am” Nadine said now a fully brainwashed Slave Agent. She would do ANYTHING Jessica commanded her to do.

“Excellent and I am told you eagerly robotized your friends for me?”

“Yes Mistress I did”

Annie, Sonja and Petra all sat naked, strapped into a Robotizer at the main mansion. Next to them were two others taken from Club Lesbos to be robotized. They awoke to see Nadine standing clad in a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Nadine smelled like perfume and sex.

“Nadine what is this! Let us go! Who are these women?!”

They saw more of the women like they saw at the club, all enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

“These women are Robots. Robotized women who serve my Mistress, the woman we met at Club Lesbos, and you five will be in a few minutes, a gift for me from the Mistress to serve her will”

“No Nadine please! What about Phil!”

“Don’t worry about Phil, I will take care of him” Nadine said as she told the robots to prepared to robotize them.

“How can you do this to us Nadine! We are your friends! We workout at the gym together!”

“Soon you won’t need to work out to be young and beautiful forever, you will be that way as Robots forever. Begin Robotizing”

“No Nadine nnnnnggghhhh………..” as they went silent, as the robotizing

Hoods lowered over them and dildos raised up her friends began being robotized for her Mistress Jessica. Nadine felt nothing but pleasure as she was obeying her Mistress.

As the hooded visor/helmets covered their eyes Annie, Sonja and Petra were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Annie, Sonja and Petra were extremely aroused as they were being instructed on their new lives and were undergoing more changes;

Annie, Sonja and Petra watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Annie, Sonja and Petra were not lesbians. That was free Annie, Sonja and Petra. Robot Annie, Sonja and Petra very much liked women as that is what they were programmed to do. Their new Mistress had no use for males as they had scorned her and abused her. As far as the Mistress was concerned they would all have to die and be used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed. Only key ones would be converted with MF-8.

Annie, Sonja and Petra watched and learned. They had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Brooke would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed. Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel.

Annie, Sonja and Petra was re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Their emotions and free will were fully erased.

Annie, Sonja and Petra’s brains were filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

Their boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Annie, Sonja and Petra were a bit smaller then that before but not now. Their outfits were stretched tightly as their eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Annie, Sonja and Petra;

The hoods raised up revealing Annie, Sonja and Petra and two other women staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair down and Annie, Sonja and Petra were now fully robotized. Annie, Sonja and Petra like their robot sisters now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Annie, Sonja and Petra’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

Annie, Sonja and Petra stood and said in turn,

“ROBOT #350 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Annie)

“ROBOT #351 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Sonja)

“ROBOT #352 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Petra)

“ROBOT #353 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #354 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Nadine said, “Welcome Robots you must obey all orders without Question or hesitation and you are assigned to serve me for now”

Tiffany/#27 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Annie, Sonja and Petra as well as the other two replied, “WE WILL OBEY” and the other two walked off to patrol.

The three went to Nadine who examined them, fondled them and went to her quarters to enjoy them.

In her room Nadine was orgasming wildly as she was pleasured by her three robotized friends.

Nadine watched as Phil drank his coffee. She knew soon he would be a lovely new female to be robotized and be with her like Annie, Sonja and Petra.

As he drank the coffee—it contained a concentrated dose of MF-8.

Within 24 hours he would be a full Slave to Nadine and the Mistress. But within 48 hours he would be a she and a big boobed Slave with a partially erased mind in the morning. Long ago Stella had adjusted the MF-8 so it didn’t erased their minds and kept their knowledge and memories intact. Another benefit a longer life—aging 10 years in 60.

Nadine was wet thinking about the time with her Robots and the time with Mistress Jessica. She knew soon she would be with Mistress Jessica as her Robot and the idea aroused Nadine. The five of them would serve her forever. Nadine, Annie, Sonja, Petra and Phil—which reminded her of something the Mistress had said. He will become like whatever female is foremost on his mind. “Hey Phil do you know who Tess Haubrich is?”

“No why Nadine?”

“You should look her up tonight, study about her. She is really interesting and I think she is hot”

“Oh really?!” she had done enough to stir his curiosity. And that night he looked her up on the net and fell asleep to her images.

In the morning Phil awoke feeling very differently. His penis was rock hard and he felt like he was a Slave to a woman but who? Then the phone rang, “Yes”

“Good morning Phil how do you feel this morning?”

“I-I feel strange Nadine…………so aroused……….so obedient…….I am……a”

“Yes Phil say it you are a Slave, MY Slave understood?”

“Yes Mistress! Yes! I knew I was a Slave, but your Slave? How lucky I am Mistress”

“Excellent! I am coming over there and you are calling in sick today. After today you will be………..anyway call in sick I am coming over”

“Yes Mistress!”

As Nadine arrived Phil bowed and knelt to his new Mistress. He then showed her his new devotion as he pleasured her then they fucked for hours.

As Nadine laid with her Slave part of her felt guilty for what was happening to Phil. But that faded quickly as she looked at him. He was hers now. The Mistress was right. It felt good to obey.

Nadine again had her Slave make love to her and as she fell asleep he was inside her. Nadine was happy. Serving Jessica completed her in every way. As she fell asleep she began to dream;

Nadine felt uncomfortable and said, “I need some air” and went outside via the front door. She stood out in the cold air and heard the crackle of latex or leather. “Hello who is there?” She moved closer toward the alley, “Who is there come out”

But then she saw them—two latex clad women, covered head to toe and wearing helmets. She turned to run but a third had moved behind her. She felt a prick in her neck and her mind seem to empty as she felt an orgasm, she went limp as the three women carried her into the alley. Nadine was asleep with her eyes open, a smile as cum drizzled down her legs. “SHE IS MOST SUITABLE TO BECOME A NEW GUARDETTE” Nadine was placed in the transport vehicle but she was not alone, there were two other women inside. And minutes later, an unconscious Em and her friend Karen were also taken. As was the brunette they were with. They then drove off.

They were not taken to the flying saucer but instead a processing base constructed from an old factory in an industrial area.

Emma, Nadine, Karen and Jessica were stripped of their clothes

The process was activated and they stood held by clamps dildos raised up and slid into their anuses and vaginas. Their pussies which were unshaved became smooth and bare. Their heads leveled as their eyes were now vacant and fixed, staring blankly ahead as their bodies were altered and enhanced on the cellular level.

The dildos fucked them filling their anus and vagina with cum-like foam containing nanites and alien compounds.

Rays reformed their DNA, as new cybernetic implants formed in their brains, their breasts as they became 5x stronger than before. Their heartrates slowed as they became like super athletes requiring less oxygen to “live” as the definition of life changed for them. Their blood became mercury-like fluid. Their bodies changed so they no longer made waste. They would no longer sweat as their skin became rubbery. With this her eyelids, lips and areole turned silver. Their breasts swelled and “inflated” to a standard 36DD as her body became perfected. Their IQ was enhanced as most of their knowledge was intact personality and emotions and free will were erased from their brains. All memories of their former lives were erased from their brains. The women ceased to exist. Now there was only Medusan Guardettes called Spectre Guardettes Units. Their heads were shaved as rubber Sex Doll like hooded masks were put on their shaved heads. An artificial hair wig is attached to the masks to complete the new look. The masks adhered to their skin becoming their second skin and making them anonymous. A laser burned tattoos into their right breasts SG-104, SG-105, SG-106 and MSU-07.

Then each Guardette began being dressed.

The dildos retracted and cum poured out as black latex rubber thong bottom panties called “Sex Control panties” were pulled up on them by two Guardettes, the dildos were jelly-like and were highly lubed. They were pushed into the holes and the panties pulled tight. Pantyhose was then put on them. They were then dressed in the long sleeve leotards, wrist length gloves, knee high stiletto heeled boots, belts with devices and new name plates on their right breasts stating their new identity—SG-104, SG-105, SG-106 and MSU-07. MSU-07 had a long latex skirt as well. It should be noted MSU-07 was not a standard Guardette but a Mistress/Sex Unit. She would be used to create Slaves and manage the Sex Units.

Finally their helmets with visor and face piece are placed on them—except MSU-07 and they at last go from silence to hearing their Robot Sisters. The Guardettes are part of a Robot Hive Mind and can hear each other without words. As they do hear them they cum as they have an orgasm as their robotized and brainwashed minds are activated.

As their minds activate they have no memory of their former lives. No memories of their husbands, their boyfriends, their girlfriends, their families—nothing. They simply know they are Guardettes and serve the Medusan Masters/Mistresses.

They are isolated in their masks and outfits and feel nothing but obedience and their Sex Control fucking them constantly helping them obey and stay at near constant orgasm.

The Guardettes are released, bow fully to their Robotizing Guardettes and Medusan Masters/Mistresses as outside a host they are sexless and say in soft monotone voices, “MEDUSANS ARE THE MASTERS. WE ARE YOUR ROBOT SERVANTS”

Then each in turn said,

“GUARDETTE SG-104 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“GUARDETTE SG-105 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“GUARDETTE SG-106 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“GUARDETTE MSU-07 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“WELCOME GUARDETTES INTO THE SERVICE OF THE MASTERS” (Then all the Guardettes in the area, including these four said in unison, “ALL SHALL BECOME GUARDETTES”

“YOU SHALL NOW CONVERT YOUR ASSOCIATES. THE DATA WAS TAKEN FROM YOUR ROBOTIZED BRAINS.

SG-104 YOU WILL CONVERT YOUR BOYFRIEND JAMES AND COWORKERS LISA AND MELINDA.

SG-105 YOU WILL CONVERT YOUR ASSOCIATES ANNIE, SONJA AND PETRA.

SG-106 YOU WILL CONVERT YOUR COWORKERS LISA AND MELINDA.

MSU-07 YOU WILL CONVERT YOUR ASSOCIATES INTO NEW SEX UNITS”

“WE WILL OBEY WITHOUT QUESTION”

The new Guardettes pivoted to obey.

Emma no longer existed there was only SG-104

Nadine no longer existed there was only SG-105

Karen no longer existed there was only SG-106

Jessica no longer existed there was only MSU-107

Nadine awoke, and Phil was no longer inside her. In fact next to her laid a beautiful woman who looked like Tess Haubrich but with bigger boobs. Nadine felt a thrill as she woke her Slave, “Tess wake up………Slave wake up”

“Y-yes Mistress”

“You are Tess now Slave, you are my Tess”

“Yes Mistress I am your Slave Tess”

Nadine smiled as the two kissed and Nadine now had the perfect lesbian lover. Tess went down on her, her tongue slipped into her perfect pussy, she licked deeply and in her mind praised her Mistress. She knew Jessica was her Mistress.

The two stayed in bed all day having sex and Phil was not seen again.

Nadine reported to her Mistress, “Mistress it is done. I am ready to be robotized”

“Yes when I return to the US in a few days my dear, until then enjoy your new Slave and think of me”

“Always Mistress! Thank you Mistress” Nadine said as she went back to Tess.

End Part Twenty-Four

(To be Continued……….)