The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

NADINE IS ROBOTIZED

PART XXV

Nadine wasted no time and began serving her Mistress the next day. While she waited to be robotized, she wanted to show her Mistress he value.

She suggested her Robots were more formally organized into Squads as she was going to serve together with Robot #350/Annie, #351/Sonja, #352/Petra and Tess.

She suggested they be organized in squads of five Robots and numbered. Not all Robots would be organized this way but many of them. In this Nadine suggested her squad be numbered Squad #69, fitting since she was having sex with all of them almost constantly.

But not all play, thanks to Nadine and her Slave Tess they enslaved a wealthy woman to their will and she donated all of her assets to Mistress Jessica and the cause. She was then robotized to serve Jessica.

They also robotized all of Annie, Sonja, Petra and Phil’s friends and sisters.

Nadine wanted to please her Mistress.

She never felt so alive, so powerful since she met Jessica. Jessica had changed her life forever (As she had many others) and Nadine wanted to repay her Mistress. Nadine still had her job as a copy writer in a PR-agency. She wondered if she could use this the way they used the news channels for propaganda and subliminals.

One obstacle in her way was her supervisor, Karina. A spiteful woman who would serve the world better robotized.

Nadine began dressing very provocatively as a Slave Agent. Like Em she dressed in a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Nadine smelled like perfume and sex. Her long dark hair was pulled back in and she looked stunning.

She went to work dressed this way and Karina said, :”What are you all dressed up for? Going out for on a hot date, you know Phil quit?”

“Yes I know. And no I have a new outlook on life, perhaps I can show you” Nadine said.

Nadine smirked as she knew that woman would trouble her no more soon.

Karina received and email, “KARINA OPEN IN PRIVATE. NADINE”

“What is this shit Nadine open in private, what is she………?” as she opened the email the computer showed a hypnotic spiral, a quickly spinning black and white spinning vortex and Karina said “What the…………” as she stared at the spiral and heard in her mind, “SIT AND WATCH. SIT AND LEARN. YOUR MUST OBEY. UNDRESS AND PLEASURE YOURSELF WHILE YOU WATCH AND LEARN”

“yes……….must undress and watch”

Karina undressed and watched as she pleasured herself. She orgasmed and moaned as she watched the vortex. In her mind she heard, “YOU MUST OBEY. WHEN NADINE COMES FOR YOU, YOU WILL GO WITH HER WILLINGLY. YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES. YOU WILL OBEY”

“yessssss I will obey………….”

“YOU WILL FORGET UNTIL INSTRUCTED. WHEN YOU SEE NADINE YOU WILL REMEMBER AND OBEY”

“yesssss I will obey…………….”

Karina then got up, hit DELETE on her computer and resumed work. Then when she went out to get coffee she saw Nadine at her desk. Karina dropped her coffee cup shattering it as she had a mind shattering orgasm as she looked at Nadine.

Everyone went to the coffee pot as Karina was recovering from the orgasm and dropping the cup and Nadine saw her and smiled. Karina slowly walked to Nadine, it was clear Karina was affected. Karina said, “Nadine I am sorry for insulting you………..for my cruelty to you………I was just jealous of you……..please let me make it up to you”

“Oh you will, at noon report outside we are taking a trip”

“Yes of course Nadine I will obey”

“Yes you will Karina…………..”

At noon precisely, Karina obeyed and went outside to wait for Nadine. Nadine went out and she met Tess and her three Robots.

She dressed Tess in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots, matching gloved and her pussy was shaved and she wore a black PVC bikini only in public.

In private she did not.

Karina saw Tess and the three Robots. The Robots Annie, Sonja and Petra had silverized eyelids and lips, their hair down and had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

The enslaved Karina did not question them as they got into a waiting familiar van.

“Karina—Slave, undress fully and sit in one of those chairs”

“Yes Nadine……………Slave I……..yes I am a Slave”

Karina was strapped into the robotizer chair and once secure Nadine said, “Bitch I want you to realize what is happening to you, when I snap my fingers you will awaken and forget how you got here” SNAP

“Nadine? What the fuck is this! Who are these women!?”

“Robots drive I don’t want anyone to hear her screams hahahaha”

“Robots? Those women in shiny outfits are Robots?”

“Yes human Robots, a condition you will soon share whore. You are an obstacle to my Mistress’ plans and a mean person to me. Well after today you will be an obedient fuckbots……..prepare her”

“YES MISTRESS”

“No Nadine please!!! Don’t do this to me!”

“I must. I must obey my Mistress and I must eliminate a toad like you. I will turn you from a problem into an obedient ally. Begin Robotizing”

“YES MISTRESS”

The hood lowered her and dildos raised up as another robotized woman supervised the robotization of Karina.

As the hooded visor/helmet covered her eyes Karina was shown a series of images while sounds played in her ears over small ear buds which were slid into her ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Karina was extremely aroused as she was being instructed on her new life and was undergoing more changes;

Karina watched and listened, her lips and eyelids began turning silver.

In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in our openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Karina was not a lesbian. That was free Karina. Robot Karina very much liked women as that is what she was programmed to do. Her new Mistress had no use for males as they had scorned her and abused her. As far as the Mistress was concerned they would all have to die and be used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed.

Karina watched and learned. She had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. She would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Karina would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed.

Karina was re-programmed with false memories, even as her real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Her emotions and free will was fully erased.

Karina’s brain was filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like she was now.

Her boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Karina was a bit smaller then that but not now. Her outfit stretched tightly as her eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Karina;

The hood raised up revealing Karina staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Karina was fully robotized. Karina like her sister now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Karina’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Karina stood and said, “ROBOT #402 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Annie/#350 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Karina replied, “I WILL OBEY” and stood.

“Service me my Robot”

“YES MISTRESS”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As the robotized Karina at last fulfilled a useful purpose.

The rest of the day Robot Karina made up for her years of pain with hours of pleasure.

Later that day Karina resigned and Nadine was promoted to lead.

Jessica was returning to the US. Nadine was an eager Slave. Not since Em had anyone been so eager to serve Jessica. Jessica monitored her and was very pleased. She let her go and wanted to see how far she would go for her.

Twelve hours later another Lear Jet landed and Melanie/#25, Tiffany/#27 and Lauren/#269 exited the Lear Jet. “AREA SECURE MISTRESS” Melanie/#25 said as Mistress Jessica exited flanked by Robots Gal/#F269 and Slave Agents Em and Karen.

Nadine was waiting at the landing strip at the mansion, kneeling before her Mistress with her Robots and Slave at her side.

”Rise my loyal Slave, you have served me well. I am very pleased”

“Mistress! I exist to serve you”

“Yes and now I will reward you as I promised and you will serve with them together. I have read your proposal and I agree, you will be leader of Squad #69”

“Yes Mistress Thank you”

“I would rather leave you a Slave Agent, you serve me well but I promised you would be robotized with them………..Hmmmm this is Tess, excellent!”

They went inside and Jessica said, “Mel wanted to come but I need her to stay in France and ensure everyone behaves hahaha……….my pet why do you want to be a robot so badly?” as Jessica kissed her.

“To be your perfect Robot woman Mistress. Obeying you makes me feel wonderful. If I was robotized I could do it forever and not need rest or feel pain or sorrow. Plus my breasts have always been something…..since I was a teenager

I wanted big breasts. Their breasts are big and beautiful, all of them, and I have a B cup, I’ve always dreamed of having a C or D”

“Well now my pet you will have 38DD like your robot sisters and your shiny clothes………..you will serve me well”

“Yes Mistress” as they kissed and Jessica took Nadine to her bed for the last time as a Slave. The next time she would be a Robot.

In the morning Jessica walked Nadine to the Robotizer with Tess, and her Robots

Robot #350/Annie, #351/Sonja, #352/Petra standing at attention. Nadine smiled and said, “Thank you Mistress, I will serve you forever”

“Yes you will my dear as promised and if you serve me as a Robot as you have as a Slave, you will be at my side no worries” Jessica said.

Nadine saw Karina standing at attention at the side, “And what about that one Mistress?”

“She will be the Robot taking care of the stables, cleaning Horse shit hahahaha”

Nadine laughed. Her Mistress had a sense of humor and cared and her. “Thank you Mistress”

Nadine sat naked in the Robotizer at the main mansion as did Tess and she was strapped in. She felt the dildos hovering below her and she out her head back and Jessica said, “Robotize”

“YES MISTRESS” as power was activated.

Nadine and Tess strapped into a Robotizer Nadine smiled the grunted as she orgasmed “Uhhhhh………..” as they went silent, as the robotizing Hoods lowered over them and dildos raised up her friends began being robotized for her Mistress Jessica. Nadine and Tess felt nothing but pleasure as the dildos entered them and their eyes rolled back in their heads in wild orgasm.

As the hooded visor/helmets covered their eyes, their eyes rolled back and Nadine and Tess were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Nadine and Tess were extremely aroused as they were being instructed on their new lives and were undergoing more changes;

Nadine and Tess watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Nadine and Tess were not lesbians. That was free Nadine and Tess. Slave and Robot Nadine and Tess very much liked women as that is what they were programmed to do. Their new Mistress had no use for males as they had scorned her and abused her. As far as the Mistress was concerned they would all have to die and be used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed. Only key ones would be converted with MF-8.

Nadine and Tess watched and learned. They had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Nadine and Tess would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed. Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel.

Nadine and Tess were re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Their emotions and free will were fully erased.

Nadine and Tess’s brains were filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

Their boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Nadine and Tess were a bit smaller then that before but not now. Their outfits were stretched tightly as their eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Nadine and Tess;

The hoods raised up revealing Nadine and Tess and two other women staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair down and Nadine and Tess were now fully robotized. Nadine and Tess like their robot sisters now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Nadine and Tess’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

Nadine and Tess stood and said in turn,

“ROBOT #440 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Nadine)

“ROBOT #441 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Tess)

Jessica said, “Welcome Robots you must obey all orders without Question or hesitation and you are assigned to serve me for now”

Tiffany/#27 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Nadine and Tess as well as the other two replied, “WE WILL OBEY” and stepped forward. Nadine was now a Robot with her friends. Jessica actually had a tear in her eye which she cleared and said, “Yes my Nadine you now have 38DD breasts like you always wanted. In fact, Robot Melanie/#25 Nadine and her squad #69 are assigned as my security patrol to augment you four, that way I have nine Robots with me not four. And when not out Nadine and her squad will supervise acquisitions and Robotizations and free up Tiffany/#27 to assist you in other matters”

“YES MISTRESS AS YOU COMMAND”

Jessica kissed her beautiful new Robot but it was not quite the same. Jessica knew this was what her loyal slave wanted but she wondered if like Melanie there could have been more.

Later as Jessica Slept with Mel, her Robots stood guard over her. Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27 were on guard in the bedroom, while in the outer room her other eight Robots were “training”

As part of their re-enforcement and training, all seven were at each other’s pussies having sex as re-enforcement and as a reward. Gal/#F269 was with Annie/#350, Lauren/#269 was with Nadine/#440, Sonja/#351 was with Petra/#352 and Tess/#441 was with Nadine as well as there were an off number. The Robots were pussy to face pussy to face and Tess/#441 sucked on Nadine’s new 38DD breasts. The smell and sound of sex permeated the room as Nadine and the other Robots orgasmed at the skill of their Robotized sisters. Nadine was happy as a Robot as Lauren/#269 worked her pussy then traded with Tess/#441 so she was at her pussy and Lauren/#269 at her 38DD breasts. Nadine/#440 orgasmed over and over.

After two hours of hard sex the Robots then moved to Dildo training and practice.

The Robots rubbed their crotches and “BOINK” their dildos extended then they practiced feeding Slave Paste to each other and practiced felatio on each other. They then used their dildos and took each other from behind for the next two hours. Jessica awoke and went to see all the noise and she smiled when she saw her Robots and Nadine and went back to bed. Melanie said, “MISTRESS DO THEY NEED TO BE QUIETER?”

“No. Let them play” as she smiled and went back to sleep. After all Jessica had been robotized, she knew how it felt to “train” and “Practice”.

Robot #440 went with her squad of Robots to her residence to remove valuables to be donated to the Mistress’ cause. The van arrived in the driveway at 630 AM, Nadine’s neighbor Paula was always being nosy and sticking her nose in free Nadine’s business. Always asking questions, always curious. And always bragging about her performances. She goes running every day and does marathons. Paula was in her 50s and looked good for her age since she was in good shape with well-toned legs. She gets up at 6 and runs for an hour. Free Nadine hated her.

When Paula returned from her run, she saw the black van and two shiny clad women in the front of the van.

Paula was being nosy and watched from her yard trying to get a look into Nadine’s house and looking at the van. She saw Nadine now with a 38DD chest clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Nadine’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving her each a camel toe.

“What the?” Paula said as she saw Nadine, “She had a boob job? And those clothes? What is she………..MMMMMppphhhh” as Robot #441/Tess grabbed her from behind she heard a hiss from the gloved hand over her mouth and Paula slipped into unconsciousness as her mind turned off. She was awake staring blankly ahead but her mind was off.

#441/Tess released her and said, “COME SLAVE INTO THE VAN”

“yes………I will obey” Paula said.

Paula was taken into the van and stripped down naked, and sat in a Robotizer chair and shackled in. Robot #441/Tess questioned her, “DID YOU INFORM ANYONE OF OUR ACTIVITY?”

“no……..I finished running and saw the van. I was snooping….and saw Nadine”

“YES YOU ARE A NOSY WOMAN AREN’T YOU? WHY DO YOU SPY ON HER?

IS THERE A SECRET REASON YOU DO THIS?”

“yes………I like to watch Nadine………..she is pretty……….”

“NOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND. YOUR CURIOSITY HAS RESULTED IN YOUR CAPTURE. YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US. A HUMAN ROBOT”

“I understand………………I will become a human Robot”

“YES. WE WILL WAIT FOR THE OTHERS TO RETURN”

But as Nadine/#440 and the other Robots removed items from her house, a Police car pulled up as Nadine was a suspect in Phil’s disappearance.

The robots in the van saw this and saw two get out of the Police car, a male and female officer. As they approached the van they said, “Excuse me what are you women do………” as the two Robots in the front of the van held their gloved hands up and there was a series of bright flashing colorful lights. The two police stood there stunned and unmoving. Knowing they would have reported their location, the male was not killed. Instead he was told, “SLAVE YOU WILL CALL IN THAT EVERYTHING IS OKAY HERE NO SIGN OF TROUBLE OR SUSPECT AND YOU WILL REPORT YOUR FELLOW POLICEWOMAN HAS GONE HOME SICK. YOU WILL THEN RETURN TO THE POLICE STATION AND GO HOME SICK AS WELL. ONCE HOME YOU WILL MASTERBATE UNTIL ASLEEP AND FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED. OBEY NOW”

“yes……..I will obey” as the male officer did as he was told and called on the radio then drove off.

The female officer was not so lucky.

Still at the passenger window, she felt the smooth shiny latex PVC arms brush against her sides as she felt the dildo bottom enter her vagina. The beautiful policewoman moaned loudly as her eyes went wide open and there was another flash of light in her mind and everything went blank. She orgasming hard………the biggest orgasm of her life which blew open her mind and destroyed any mental resistance the policewoman named Michelle had. Her training and high IQ helped her conversion. The more intelligent a woman the better Robot she made.

The Michelle’s boobs and pussy were tingling as Tess/#441 fucked her in and out as she felt something spurting inside her. Her thoughts already almost stopped from the gas stopped to no thoughts…………only mindless……….obedience…………..mindlessness……..and arousal………pure arousal……………….although not a lesbian to her the robotized Tess was very beautiful……..her eyes vacant never blinking and never moving with silverized lips and eyelids………..After a short time the robotized Tess/Robot #441 slowly backed up, removing the dildo from her and coldly wiped off cum and foam off of it with her right gloved hand. She then stroked it, spurting some of the cum-like foam on her. She aimed high and it spurted on her stomach and chest. The dildo then retracted into the slit in the robot’s crotch with a “POP”

The policewoman Michelle stood naked for a few moments as the foam was absorbed and change into her outfit. In her stopped mind her brain had been altered and her mind began being filled with new knowledge. Michelle saw wild images, thoughts, ideas, women in shiny outfits, dildos, lesbian sex, strap-on sex, S&M, things she didn’t understand……….Her feet raised up as platform boots began to form under her feet raising her up 6 inches. Her leotard started forming as Michelle felt two dildos one in her anus one in her vagina. Then she blanked out as more things filled her head………..Michelle began to hear in my head OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE. OBEDIENCE IS TRUTH…..OBEDIENCE IS PURPOSE…..YOU MUST OBEY WITHOUT QUESTION………..in a strong voice that was like it came from God. It did, it came from her new Goddesses—the Mistresses. Michelle had to obey. She existed to obey. The shiny leotard formed fully onto her body, the leotard pulled tight giving her a camel toe and it stretched tightly over her breasts. Then shiny black latex rubbery PVC Arm length gloves to match her boots formed.

Tess/Robot #441 then said, “YOU ARE NOW ONLINE LEVEL ONE. READY TO SERVE. YOU WILL OBEY”

“I WILL OBEY” Michelle said as she stared blankly ahead.

The young policewoman no longer thought of her plans for her day off, her bills that were due, her family or friends. She thought ONLY of obeying. She didn’t think about anything else. Michelle was highly controlled, her eyes unmoving. Her mind was quiet now. There was only the bliss of obedience and purpose and the bliss of pleasure of the two dildos fucking her. The pleasure Michelle now felt from obeying was something she would do ANYTHING to keep feeling.

The robotized Michelle heard in her mind, “YOU WILL BE FURTHER PROCESSED IN THE VAN”

Tess helped her into the van and she sat next to the un-robotized Paula.

Paula began to regain her wits and looked around, and saw the Robotized woman next to her. “What is this?”

“YOU WILL REMAIN SILENT. THE OTHERS WILL RETURN SOON”

“You are going to tell me what is going on or I will………..”

“SILENCE SLAVE” as Tess/Robot #441 sprayed more gas in her face and she went silent again.

By the time Paula woke up again, the van was moving and the woman next to her had a visor over her and something was being done to her. She could see flashes of light from the visor and the woman was shuddering and grunting like she was having an orgasm—she was.

Paula saw Nadine and the others, “Nadine what is this? Why are you dressed like that? Who are these women? When did you get a boob job? Oh my all of you have big boobs?”

“YOU ALWAYS TALK TOO MUCH. YOU WILL NOW PAY FOR YOUR NOSYNESS AND INTERFERENCE. YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED”

“Robotized? What do you mean………like her?”

“YES SHE WAS A POLICEWOMAN UNTIL A SHORT TIME AGO. NOW SHE WILL BE A PERFECT HUMAN ROBOT LIKE US”

“No please!!! Please Nadine!! Don’t do this to me! Please!!” Paula pleaded but her pleas were unheard or at least the Robots didn’t care about them or what she had to say. “I-I will be missed! My boyfriend! My friends!”

“THEN THEY WILL BE ROBOTIZED IF THEY COME LOOKING FOR YOU PAULA. AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO ROBOTIZE THEM FOR THE MISTRESS. YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO DO ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD TO DO PAULA. PERHAPS YOUR NOSY NATURE MAKES YOU SUITABLE FOR USE TO SPY ON OTHERS? YOU WILL MAKE A SUPERIOR ROBOT”

“No Nadine please!!!! Please no!!!”

“YOU HAVE KEPT YOURSELF IN SHAPE. YOU ARE VAIN ARE YOU NOT?”

“What? Nadine why do you ask me that?! Please let me go!”

AS they talked the Policewoman was finished, and they raised the hood and Paula saw her, she had seen her before and now the policewoman had a 38DD chest clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Nadine’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving her each a camel toe. Her eyelids and lips were now silverized, her red hair pulled back in a ponytail held by a black PVC band and her eyes were fixed vacant. The Robotized woman was released from the shackled and stood and said in a monotone voice,

“ROBOT #471 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Nadine/#440 said, YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized policewoman Michelle/#471 replied, “I WILL OBEY” and stepped forward sat on the other side of the van.

Paula stared at her. Amazed they had turned this policewoman into one of them just like that and she knew she was next.

“Nadine………Nadine! Listen to me, why did you ask if I was vain?”

“YOU DESIRE TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG. YOU EXERCISE CONSTANTLY. YOU STRIVE TO STAY YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL. AS ROBOTS WE WILL NEVER GET FAT. NEVER AGE. NEVER LOST OUR BEAUTY. WE NEVER HAVE TO EXERCISE. WE WILL REMAIN YOUNG AND VIRILE FOREVER AS HUMAN ROBOTS. IF YOU STAY FREE YOU WILL WITHER AND DIE WITHIN FORTY YEARS. WE WILL LIVE FOR THOUSANDS”

Nadine/#440 was staring into her eyes and Paula was staring back hearing every word she said. Paula thought about what she said and there was more. Her eyes………..they were vacant and dull but Paula was drawn into them. She believed what Nadine told her. Her fear slipped away as Cum drizzled down her leg as she was aroused by the idea now but still afraid. Her tone changed, “Nadine………please I want to join you………..I want to be beautiful forever…….”

“IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO OBEY. TO SERVE US AND OUR MISTRESS”

“Yessss I will obey………please………..I want to be robotized……like you…..I have always secretly liked you……….please……….let me serve with you”

“YES PAULA YOU SHALL SERVE. AND YOU SHALL ROBOTIZE YOUR FRIENDS AND ELIMINATE ANY THREATS. YOU WILL GIVE EVERYTHING TO THE MISTRESS. YOU WILL OBEY”

“Yessss I will obey” Paula said now deeply hypnotized by Nadine/#440.

“GOOD PAULA SLAVE. YOU WILL MAKE A SUPERIOR ROBOT” as Nadine/#440 inserted her gloved finger in Paula’s sopping wet vagina and then put the finger in her mouth and Paula eagerly sucked. Nadine said, “YOU WILL LOVE BEING A ROBOT WITH US” Nadine/#440 withdrew her finger and French kissed her. Then she said, “YOU WILL JOIN MY SQUAD, ROBOT SQUAD #69 AND SERVE AT MY SIDE”

“Yes Nadine I will serve at your side. I will obey you Nadine”

The robotized Nadine had a flash of memory as a free woman………..She remembered free Nadine secretly dreamed of being with her but her boyfriend Sam was standing in the way—not now. And if he came around he would be killed unless the Mistress orders him converted.

“BEGIN ROBOTIZING PROCESS” Nadine said as the hood lowered over Paula’s face and the dildos raised up into her anus and vagina. Paula had a smile on her face as the hood covered her face.

Paula felt nothing but pleasure as the dildos entered her and her eyes rolled back in her head in wild orgasm.

Paula was shown a series of images while sounds played in her ears over small ear buds which were slid into her ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Paula already aroused by Nadine was now extremely aroused as she was being instructed on her new life and was undergoing more changes;

Paula watched and listened, her lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visor were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Paula was not lesbians. That was free Paula. Although she did have a crush on Nadine. Robot Paula very much liked women as that is what she was programmed to do. Her new Mistress had no use for males as they had scorned her and abused her. As far as the Mistress was concerned they would all have to die and be used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed. Only key ones would be converted with MF-8.

Paula watched and learned. They had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Paula would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed. Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel.

Paula was re-programmed with false memories, even as her real memories were erased.

All traces of her former life was erased from her brain. The only portion which remained of her memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Her mind was scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Her emotions and free will were fully erased.

Paula’s brain was filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like she was now.

Her boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Paula was athletic and was a bit smaller but not now. Her outfit was stretched tightly as her eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Paula;

The hood raised up revealing Paula staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Paula was now fully robotized. Paula like her robot sisters now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Paula’s height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Paula said in a monotone voice,

“ROBOT #472 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Nadine/#440 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION. YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO THIS UNIT AND ROBOT SQUAD #69. WE WILL SPEND MUCH TIME TOGETHER TRAINING”

The robotized Paula/#472 replied, “I WILL OBEY” and the straps released and she stood before Nadine/#440.

Paula/#472 stood with Nadine/#440 and they would soon be training and pleasuring each other.

End Part Twenty-Five

(To be Continued……….)