The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

NADINE AND HER SQUAD

PART XXVI

Later as Jessica Slept with Mel, her Robots stood guard over her. Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27 were on guard in the bedroom, while in the outer room her other eight Robots were “training”

As part of their re-enforcement and training, all nine were at each other’s pussies having sex as re-enforcement and as a reward. Gal/#F269 was with Annie/#350, Paula/#471 was with Nadine/#440, Sonja/#351 was with Petra/#352, Tess/#441 was with Michelle/#470 and Lauren/#269 was with Nadine as well as there were an off number. The Robots were pussy to face pussy to face and Tess/#441 sucked on Nadine’s new 38DD breasts. The smell and sound of sex permeated the room as Nadine and the other Robots orgasmed at the skill of their Robotized sisters. Nadine/#440 orgasmed over and over at Paula’s/#471 tongue. Lauren/#269 assisted Paula/#471 in stimulating and pleasuring Nadine/#440.

After two hours of hard sex the Robots then moved to Dildo training and practice.

The Robots rubbed their crotches and “BOINK” their dildos extended then they practiced feeding Slave Paste to each other and practiced felatio on each other. They then used their dildos and took each other from behind for the next two hours.

This training and practice made the robots more linked and more cohesive as a unit.

The Robots then bathed and laid down for re-enforcement conditioning a weekly event.

Blonde haired 20 year Lindsey walked to work at her Supermarket. Another boring day, another boring shift. She thought ‘I wish for just once something exciting would happen’ AS she walked she was looking at her cell phone and she didn’t notice the black van which drove up next to her. It wasn’t unusual, it looked like a regular van except if had no windows except in the front and rear windows. The driver’s side and passenger side windows were dark tinted as well as the front and rear windows. Also it had antennas on the top including a small dish.

The right side door facing her and two got out and grabbed her and pulled her inside. She struggled for a moment as gas was sprayed in her face from their gloved hands and she went limp as she saw Nadine/#440 and managed, “Nad……..” as her mind shut off. She was staring blankly ahead as they removed her clothes. They sat her in one of the Robotizer chairs and strapped her down. Nadine/#440 felt her bush and a foam sprayed out and Lindsey’s sex area became smooth and bare.

Nadine/#440 said, “YOU WILL HAVE A MUCH MORE USEFUL LIFE AS ONE OF US LINDSEY. YOUR MONOTANOUS LIFE WILL BE FILLED WITH BLISS AND OBEDIENCE………..BEGIN ROBOTIZING” as the robotizing hood lowered over her head she bucked the restraints as she went into wild orgasm………………

By the time the van arrived at it’s next destination, the door slid open and a new Robot #480/Lindsey got out with Nadine/#440 and Paula/#472 the entered the bank. They sprayed gas from their gloves and all the women in the bank stopped moving. They were not there to recruit but entered the bank to retrieve Paula’s safety deposit box. Once in the vault the Robots ripped the drawer out of the wall. Inside was $100.000.00 in cash. Paula distrusted banks and this cash would be given to the Mistress; cause. The robots disrupted the security cameras erasing the tapes and left the bank with the money. They were ordered not to cause a commotion. The bank had just opened and they were ordered not to take all the women as they had in the past. But Nadine saw one woman and stopped and whispered to her, “COME WITH US SLAVE”

“yes…….I will come”

As they got into the van and drove off.

They arrived back at the mansion and when the doors opened a new Robot #481 exited the van with Lindsey/#480 and the other Robots.

The Mistress met her Robots, and examined Lindsey/#480 and #481 and turned to Nadine and kissed her on the check saying, “Well done my Robot” examining Paula/#472 “Yes you are the perfect Robot my dear Nadine/#440” as she fondled her and kissed her, “You serve me very well. These Robots are lovely. But it seems the boyfriend of this one is causing trouble” pointing to Paula.

“WE WILL DEAL WITH HIM MISTRESS. DO YOU WANT HIM CONVERTED?”

“No. No time for that he is talking too much causing trouble and he claims she ran off with you. He needs to have as…..accident”

“YES MISTRESS WE WILL DEAL WITH HIM AT ONCE”

“Good my Robots, I knew you would” Jessica said as she walked off and the Robots re-entered the van and drove off.

Sam was in Paula’s house examining the security camera footage. It showed only the side of the van and Paula going into it. Sam saw a glimpse of Nadine, clad in shiny black PVC.

He compared this to a still from the bank where Paula’s Safety deposit box was broken into. One clear image which showed Paula clad in the same shiny black PVC with enormous boobs. No one in the bank could explain the breakin but they did get a few still images of the Robots outside the bank. Sam wondered what happened to her to them to make them like this. He searched the net and found a few stay images including those of Tiffany and Melanie at a previous bank robbery. All images of women in shiny black PVC. That was the common thread.

He tried to investigate others on his own and a policewoman offered assistance. Officer Clara Smith was in fact a loyal Slave to the Mistresses. She fed him false information then reported to Jessica, “Mistress this is Slave Officer Clara Smith I have fed the male false information as instructed. I have also destroyed and buried the case from the bank over the security lock box. I await orders my Goddess”

“Well done Officer Smith my Slave, continue your work. You have recruited five new Slaves?”

“Yes Mistress. They are undergoing conditioning. Two Robots are here assisting me. I am honored to serve you”

“Yes my loyal Slave I am VERY pleased with you. Soon I will have an entire group of policewomen Slaves thanks to you. One of my Robots just robotized one of you”

“Yes Mistress Officer King, I had her listed as quit so no one will look for her”

“Hahahaha excellent! Well done my Slave. Continue your service and have the Robots feed you extra Slave Paste”

“Yes Mistress Thank you”

Sam sat in his car waiting for someone to meet him thanks to the tip from Officer Smith. He had all of his research and his laptop with him as instructed.

Sam sat in his car as Paula clad in shiny black PVC approached the driver’s side of his car and he looked over to see her wearing shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, 38DD breasts squeezed in a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized.

He looked over and saw Nadine with her.

His window was down because it was warm, and he looked over to see his love wondered why she was dressed like that.

“Paula why are you dressed like this? What is going on? Why are you with her? Please tell me baby?” Sam said begging.

“I AM WITH NADINE NOW. STOP CAUSING TROUBLE” Paula/#472 said coldly.

“No I will not stop until you are back with me” Sam said, “What has she done to you? Your boobs? Both of you? And these outfits?”

“VERY WELL THEM. I MUST SHOW YOU I AM SERIOUS” Paula/#472 said as she reached in with both gloved hands and with one quick jerk of his head all the way to the left snapped his neck killing him instantly. Paula felt nothing as she was merely obeying her orders.

She then grabbed his laptop and the evidence and aimed a gun into the car and fired, and it was engulfed in flames. The body and any evidence inside was destroyed. They drove off to deliver the evidence he had to their Mistress.

Both Paula and Nadine felt nothing at killing him. After all they were just obeying their orders.

Nadine picked up her cell phone, “TARGET ELIMINATED MISTRESS. ROBOT PAULA/#472 ELIMINATED HER EXBOYFRIEND AS ORDERED. WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE AS EXPLAINED TO OFFICER SMITH. CAR BURNED AND ANY FORENSIC EVIDENCE DESTROYED MISTRESS”

“Well done my Robots, return to me and service me. I must return to France tonight”

“YES MISTRESS”

Officer Smith and her fellow enslaved policewomen ensured there was no further investigation.

In France, in the second throne chair was Mel Dedigama clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and smoking odorless cigarettes Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

Behind her were six. All the Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

Kneeling at her feet were Slaves Emma. Karen and joined by Slave Lisa and Melinda. The four Slaves knelt on the floor clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyes never left Mel’s face.

Mel said inhaling deeply on her odorless drug cigarette then blowing out her odorless smoke, “Mistress Jessica will be returning home to us soon Slaves. What will you do when she arrives?”

“Show her our devotion as wee do you Mistress” all four said in unison.

“Yes excellent! You four are perfect Slaves, perfect Agents for us. And those you brought here Lisa are now new Robots. What is your report to your government bosses?”

“That this problem has been eliminated. There will be no more problems. The rivals of you and Mistress Jessica were killed and placed as the culprits. No one will keep looking Mistress. And when I return I will kill any attempt to revive the investigation”

“Excellent Agent Lisa, service me again and receive more instruction”

“Yes Mistress” who moved to service Mistress Mel, who was just like Mistress Jessica now. Lisa slid her tongue deep into Mel Dedigama’s perfect pussy lips.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As Mel orgasmed wildly.

As Jessica was returning, Lisa was flying back to the US. She sat smiling as she was a new Agent Slave to Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel. She was dressed in a business suit but underneath she wore shiny black latex Sex Control panties with dildos fucking her anus and vagina constantly, and a small stimulator sucking and caressing her enlarged clit. She wore a black latex bra and in her left ear a small receiver unit which looked like a hearing aid. Stiletto heeled black shoes.

Sitting with her was Agent Melinda dressed the same way. The two French kissed on the flight as they were programmed lovers now. They smiled and Lisa said softly, “We shall serve the Mistresses well together………….”

The next morning Nadine and her squad were sent to acquire more Robots from Nadine’s “list” of women. Outside Nadine’s old work, in the parking lot sat Amber in her car waiting for her boss Christine to return.

She was looking down at her phone but as she looked up Nadine was there clad in her Robot outfit. Amber rolled the window down and said, “Nadine? Your breasts? You got a boob job eh? And that outfit wow? Christine is inside I thought to see you?”

“I CAME TO SEE YOU AMBER. SHE TREATS YOU BADLY”

“Yes but, she is my boss? I have to do as she says”

“NO YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY” Nadine/#440 said as gas sprayed from her gloves and Amber’s face went blank as her eyes went vacant and dull. “COME WITH ME” Nadine/#440 said.

“yes Nadine………….I will come with you” Amber said as she obeyed instantly and got into the van.

By the time Christine returned, she saw the car was empty and the window was down. “Where is that moron? She leaves the fucking window down in this neighborhood? Where is she?”

But at this moment Amber was beginning a new life. One where Christine would never boss her around or treat her poorly again. The hood raised up and the shackled released revealing Amber staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Amber was now fully robotized. Amber like her robot sisters now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Amber’s height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Amber said in a monotone voice,

“ROBOT #492 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Nadine/#440 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION. YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO THIS UNIT AND ROBOT SQUAD #69. WE WILL SPEND MUCH TIME TOGETHER TRAINING”

The robotized Amber/#492 replied, “I WILL OBEY” and the straps released and she stood before Nadine/#440.

They then went after Christine.

The 40 something Christine sat in her car still angry at her missing assistant. Dressed in a skirt-suit, high heeled pumps and her hair in a bun. She saw Amber at her driver’s side window and she said, “What the hell are you wearing, you stupid tramp you left the window down someone could have…………”

As Amber said “SHUT UP SLAVE” as she sprayed gas in her face and Christine went silent as her face lost expression and her eyes went vacant. “COME WITH ME SLAVE”

“yes………….I will come with you” Christine said and she went into the van.

Once in the van Amber/#492 said, “SLAVE UNDRESS AND SIT IN THAT CHAIR AND UNDO YOUR HAIR”

Christine obeyed and undressed from her business suit and her hair was undone and loose and down. She sat in the Robotizer chair and was strapped down. Nadine fingered her pussy and sprayed the foam which dissolved the hair on her sex area so it was smooth and bare.

Naked the “Bitch” looked pretty good and was helpless.

Christine came out of the gas as the van was moving and she saw Amber and Nadine and said, “W-what the fuck is this? Amber?! Nadine?! What has happened to you?”

“I HAVE A NEW LIFE AND A NEW OUTLOOK CHRISTINE. JUST LIKE YOU WILL IN A FEW MINUTES. NO LONGER WILL YOU BE THE CRUEL BITCH TO ANYONE ELSE. YOU WILL SIMPLY OBEY”

“Obey? What the fuck are you talking about? What has happened to you all?”

Then she remembered those weird news reports. The conspiracy websites. The reports of Robot women. “Oh no………..you are………..”

“ROBOTS. YES WE HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED TO SERVE OUR MISTRESSES. YOU WILL SOON BE ONE OF US”

“Fuck you!”

“YES YOU WILL SOON. MANY TIMES AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT. YOU WILL SOON BE AS WELL ARE. PREPARE TO ROBOTIZE”

“Wait please! Amber I’m sorry……….I’m sorry for being mean to you………Nadine………I’m sorry for being mean to you to………I was just jealous……..you are so pretty……..and now………fuck……..look at you”

“ROBOTIZE”

The hood lowered over Christine and dildos raised up inside her anus and vagina as Amber/#492 supervised the robotization of Christine.

As the hooded visor/helmet covered her eyes Christine was shown a series of images while sounds played in her ears over small ear buds which were slid into her ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Christine was extremely aroused as she was being instructed on her new life and was undergoing more changes;

Christine watched and listened, her lips and eyelids began turning silver.

In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in our openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Christine was not a lesbian. That was free Christine. Robot Christine very much liked women as that is what she was programmed to do. Her new Mistress had no use for males as they had scorned her and abused her. As far as the Mistress was concerned they would all have to die and be used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed.

Christine watched and learned. She had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. She would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women) Jessica and Mel.

Christine would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed.

Christine was re-programmed with false memories, even as her real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Her emotions and free will was fully erased.

Christine’s brain was filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like she was now.

Her boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Christine was a bit smaller then that but not now. Her outfit stretched tightly as her eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Christine;

The hood raised up revealing Christine staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Christine was fully robotized. Christine like her sister now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Christine’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Christine stood and said, “ROBOT #493 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Amber/#492 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Christine replied, “I WILL OBEY” and stood.

Robot #493 now belonged to Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel like the rest of them.

Christine “donated” all of assets to the Mistress’ cause. Christine was a wealthy woman and had much power and money from some other than honorable ways.

And as a new Robot there was a list of new “suitable females” uploaded from her robotized brain. Three new targets were uploaded;

1) Her maid Olga. 25 y, Russian immigrant, underpaid by Christine

2) Her kitchen aids: the twins Svetlana and Natasha. Also immigrants. From Ukraine. 21 y. They look almost identical. Svetlana is black haired and has a modest B cup, her sister blonde with a D cup. Svetlana has always been envious of her sisters’ breasts

3) Her head of security Aleena, 48 y, androgynous, very short hair, no visible breasts. Former KGB operative. Always armed.

As the Robots drove to her house/mansion Nadine/#440 instructed, “ORDER YOUR HEAD OF SECURITY TO MEET US UPON ARRIVAL THEN WE CAN CONVERT HER IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT A FIREFIGHT”

“YES NADINE YOU ARE RIGHT” Christine/#493 said. “YOU WERE ALWAYS RIGHT NADINE I AM HONORED TO SERVE AS A ROBOT WITH YOU AND SERVE THE MISTRESSES”

“YES CHRISTINE” Nadine/#440 said as two who formerly hated each other were now both servants together serving the Mistresses.

And tonight they would be at each other’s pussies during training and re-enforcement.

Aleena received a phone call, “YES I AM ARRIVING IN A BLACK VAN IN A FEW MINUTES. BE OUTSIDE AND READY TO MEET ME”

“Yes Christine is everything alright, you sound different?”

“Yes everything is fine. I will be there soon”

“Okay I’ll be outside”

“WELL DONE CHRISTINE. YOU MUST REMEMBER TO USE YOUR NORMAL VOICE AS HUMAN FEMALES CAN DETECT THE CHANGES IN US”

“YES NADINE” Christine/#493 said.

As the black van arrived, Aleena saw the van and it pulled up right next to her. The door slid open and she saw the robotized Christine and the others and her skill and training kicked in. She immediately drew her silenced 9mm and began firing at them. The bullets struck Christine and Nadine with no effect as they grabbed her and she saw Christine bend the barrel of her gun. Aleena was shocked as gas was sprayed in her face and she stopped resisting. She was pulled into the van and the door closed.

“UNDRESS SLAVE” Christine/#493 said.

“yes………..I will undress” Aleena said in a monotone.

Aleena undressed and her boyish figure was evident. Aleena was 48 years old and very androgynous, very short hair, no real breasts.

“SHE WILL BE HEAVILY MODIFIED TO SERVE” Nadine/#440 said.

“YES. BUT HER SKILL AS FORMER KGB WILL BE USEFUL. YOU SAW HER RESPONSE TO US” Christine/#493 said.

“YES. SHE WILL MAKE A SUPERIOR ROBOT AND HER SKILL WILL TRANSFER TO ALL ROBOTS VIA THE ROBOT HIVE MIND” Nadine//#440 said.

“SLAVE DID YOU INFORM ANYONE WE WERE COMING?” Christine/#493 said.

“no. I was unaware you were changed until I saw you……….then I reacted….” Aleena said in a monotone.

“YES. YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US. YOU WILL SERVE WELL ALEENA”

“I will serve……….” Aleena said coldly.

“YES. THE MISTRESSES WILL BE PLEASED. SIT IN THIS CHAIR ALEENA” Nadine//#440 said.

“yes I will sit” Aleena said coldly.

They then strapped her into the Robotizer. Christine/#493 fondled her and sprayed the foam dissolving her pubic hair. She fingered her vagina and said, “SHE IS WET. ARE YOU AROUSED ALEENA?” Christine/#493 said.

“yes. I am a lesbian. I have loved Christine since hiring…..I wanted to be her girlfriend as well” Aleena said coldly.

“NOW WE WILL SERVE TOGETHER ALEENA” Christine/#493 said as she French kissed Aleena who kissed back.

Christine/#493 then activated the robotizing process and the hood lowered over Aleena and dildos raised up inside her anus and vagina as she supervised the robotization of Aleena.

As the hooded visor/helmet covered her eyes Aleena was shown a series of images while sounds played in her ears over small ear buds which were slid into her ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Aleena was extremely aroused as she was being instructed on her new life and was undergoing more changes;

Aleena watched and listened, her lips and eyelids began turning silver.

In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in our openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Aleena was a lesbian. Her skills were enhanced and her skills of sex and other was transferred to all of her Robot sisters via the Robot Hive Mind.

Aleena watched and learned. She had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. She would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women) Jessica and Mel.

Aleena would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed.

Aleena was re-programmed with false memories, even as her real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Her emotions and free will was fully erased.

Aleena’s brain was filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like she was now.

Her boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Aleena went from literally flat to 38DD and the look was astonishing. Her outfit stretched tightly as her eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Aleena;

The hood raised up revealing Aleena staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Aleena was fully robotized. Aleena like her sister now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Aleena’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Aleena stood and said, “ROBOT #494 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Christine/#493 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Aleena replied, “I WILL OBEY” and stood.

Robot #494 now belonged to Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel like the rest of them. Christine/#493 then instructed her new Robot sister. They were going after three more females.

Robots Nadine/#440, Amber/#492, Christine/#493, Aleena/#494, Sonja/#351, Petra/#352 and Tess/#441 all got out of the van leaving two other Robots.

They went to the service entrance for the kitchen. They were going after Christine’s kitchen aids: the twins Svetlana and Natasha. The two 21 year old twins and immigrants were from Ukraine. They looked almost identical and were very pretty. Svetlana is black haired and had a modest B cup, her sister Natasha blonde with a D cup. Svetlana was always been envious of her sisters’ breasts.

The Robots went into the kitchen and a male kitchen staff saw them and foolishly started to warn the others. Aleena/#494 snapped his neck and killed him instantly. With her gloves he was then “vacuumed” up as raw materials. Christine/#493 encountered the blonde Natasha and she was puzzled and said in a Ukraine accent, “Miss Christine? Why are you dressed like tha………” as Christine/#493 held out her gloved hands and there was a hiss as gas sprayed in her face. Natasha’s face went blank as her eyes went dull and vacant.

“WHERE IS YOUR SISTER?” Christine/#493 said.

“SHE WENT UPSTAIRS TO HER ROOM WITH GEORGE THE GARDNER” Natasha said coldly with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

“GOOD SLAVE GO WITH THESE TWO ROBOTS TO THE VAN AND UNDRESS AND WAIT FOR US” Christine/#493 said.

“yes……Christine Mistress………………..” as Natasha obeyed and was taken out by Petra/#352 and Tess/#441.

The Robots went upstairs and they could hear Svetlana and George fucking as Svetlana was moaning loudly and was in her room thinking Christine was gone for the day.

Svetlana fucked him thinking ‘he chose me even though Natasha has the big boobs’ unaware the Gardner was having sex with both girls. This was about to change however.

The door was forced open and Svetlana saw Christine with the other woman and said, “Oh shit! Miss Christine I didn’t know you were home you………Why are you dressed like that? Who are these girls?”

George the Gardner tried to scramble away but Christine/#493 closed on Svetlana and sprayed gas in her face from her glove and said, “DO NOT MOVE GEORGE”

Svetlana’s face went blank and her eyes went the familiar dull and vacant look.

George said, “You can’t do nothin I am off and we was just having some fun”

“YES. YOU USE BOTH OF THESE POOR IMMIGRANT GIRLS. YOU ARE FUCKING BOTH OF THEM” Christine/#493 said.

“Ya so what?” George said sounding ignorant—which he was.

“I WILL SHOW YOU SO WHAT. SVETLANA SHOW HIM I AM YOUR MISTRESS. USE THE TECHNIQUES ALEENA TAUGHT YOU AND KILL HIM” Christine/#493 said.

“yes Mistress” Svetlana said coldly.

“Now wait a minute I didn’t mean nothing by it…….” George said as the enslaved Svetlana grabbed George, elbowed him in the gut and while he was distracted coldly grabbed his head and with one quick jerk of his head all the way to the left snapped his neck killing him instantly. George collapsed to the floor and Svetlana felt nothing as she was merely obeying her orders. This was something free Svetlana could have never done however.

“WELL DONE SLAVE. HE WAS A PIG. NOW COME WITH US TO JOIN YOUR SISTER OUTSIDE IN THE VAN. THERE YOU WILL UNDRESS AND SIT ON ONE OF THE SPECIAL CHAIRS” Christine/#493 said.

“yes…..Mistress” Svetlana said coldly.

As they left, Amber/#492 used her gloves and “Vacuumed up” any evidence of him as “raw materials”.

In the van outside, a naked Svetlana and Natasha sat strapped into Robotizer chairs.

The two came out of the effects of the gas and looked around, Svetlana said,

“W-what happened? I was with…….where’s George?” Svetlana said.

“YOU KILLED HIM AS I ORDERED YOU TO” Christine/#493 said.

“No I didn’t? Why would I……….oh my, that was real? I felt like I was dreaming? Oh no! George!” Svetlana said.

“HE WAS A PIG AND USING BOTH OF YOU. HE IS GONE NOW LITERALLY HE WILL SERVE A PURPOSE AS ONE OF YOUR OUTFIT ITEMS. Christine/#493 said.

“What? Both of us? That Jack ass! And what are you talking about? How can he………..” Natasha said.

“HE WAS ABSORBED AS RAW MATERIALS. HE WILL BE USED TO CREATE NEW OUTFIT MATERIAL OR SLAVE PASTE. HIS MOLECULES WILL BE REUSED” Christine/#493 said.

“Ew……gross…………..W-what are you going to do to us, why are we naked?”

“YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED INTO ONE OF US” Christine/#493 said.

“Robotized? You are Robots? Human Robots?” Svetlana said.

“YES. WE HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED TO SERVE OUR MISTRESSES” Christine/#493 said.

“We are not lesbians……….like Aleena there” Svetlana said.

“YOU WILL BE” Nadine/#440 said.

“ROBOTIZE THEM” Christine/#493 said as she looked at Nadine/#440 who nodded in agreement.

“YES MISTRESS” as power was activated.

Natasha and Svetlana grunted as they orgasmed “Uhhhhh………..” then they went silent, as the robotizing Hoods lowered over them and dildos raised up her friends began being robotized for her Mistress Jessica. Natasha and Svetlana felt nothing but pleasure as the dildos entered them and their eyes rolled back in their heads in wild orgasm.

As the hooded visor/helmets covered their eyes, their eyes rolled back and Natasha and Svetlana were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Natasha and Svetlana were extremely aroused as they were being instructed on their new lives and were undergoing more changes;

Natasha and Svetlana watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Natasha and Svetlana were not lesbians. That was free Natasha and Svetlana. Slave and Robot Natasha and Svetlana very much liked women as that is what they were programmed to do.

Natasha and Svetlana watched and learned. They had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Natasha and Svetlana would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed. Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel.

Natasha and Svetlana were re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Their emotions and free will were fully erased.

Natasha and Svetlana’s brains were filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

Their boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Natasha was a D and Svetlana a B but now they were both perfect 38DD. Their outfits were stretched tightly as their eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Natasha and Svetlana;

The hoods raised up revealing Natasha and Svetlana and two other women staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair down and Natasha and Svetlana were now fully robotized. Natasha and Svetlana like their robot sisters now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Natasha and Svetlana’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

Natasha and Svetlana stood and said in turn,

“ROBOT #495 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Natasha)

“ROBOT #496 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Svetlana)

Nadine/#440 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Natasha and Svetlana replied, “WE WILL OBEY” and stepped forward.

The Robots then cleaned the house of any valuables for their Mistresses. The house would soon be sold and the money given to them as well.

Of course now the three new Robots not only shared their skills but also shared a new target list of suitable females to robotize.

End Part Twenty-Six

(To be Continued……….)