The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

ANGELA

PART XXVII

As they were taking valuables they found the maid Olga. Olga was a 25 year old Russian immigrant who was vastly underpaid by Christine. As she saw Christine and her new look and the other Robots she was puzzled. She did not speak much English but she watched them approach her and Christine who had not bothered learning one word of Russian walked up to her and said, “OLGA YOU WILL COME WITH US” in fluent Russian.

She was puzzled. She looked at their outfits of shiny black latex rubbery PVC consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Aleena’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Their massive 38DD breasts.

“I don’t understand Miss Christine, why are you………..?” Olga said back in Russian.

“YOU DO NOT NEED TO UNDERSTAND ONLY OBEY” Christine/#493 said

Olga obeyed but she noticed all the other women in the house were like them. She wondered what was going on. She walked into the van and saw the Robotizer chairs. She also noticed the van smelled of sex, lots of it.

“UNDRESS AND SIT ON ONE OF THE CHAIRS. OBEY” Christine/#493 said.

Olga panicked and ran. The Robots simply aimed one of their guns at her and flipped a selector. The guns were multiprojectile 9mm guns. The selector said, “KILL, STUN, DOLL” and she selected “STUN” and then fired. The gun fired a high speed dart which stuck Olga in the neck. She kept running so she fired again and hit her in the arm and she fell down.

Aleena/#494 went and picked Olga up and carried her to the van. By the time she awoke she was naked and strapped into a Robotizer chair. “What? How?”

“YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR FATE. YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US OLGA. YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED AND SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER” Christine/#493 said.

Olga looked at Nadine and said in Russian, “You are in charge here it seems, let me go I am a poor Russian girl I have nothing to offer”

“YOU ARE WRONG OLGA. YOU HAVE MUCH TO OFFER. YOU HAVE YOUR BODY. YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES WELL FOREVER”

“No please!!!” Olga pleaded as the robotizing hood was lowered over her head and she shuddered in wild orgasm for the first time in her life…………………..

After five minutes, the Robotizer finished its work on Olga;

The hood raised up revealing Olga staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and Olga was now fully robotized. Olga had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe.

Olga stood and said,

“ROBOT #497 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

Nadine/#440 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Olga replied, “I WILL OBEY” and stepped forward.

Olga made a very beautiful Robot.

A new target list was updated. Olga has a mother, she recently traveled from Russia to come and live with her daughter. Oksana is 46 years, divorced, in Russia she worked at a travel agency, she used to be an athlete, she even participated at the Olympics, and she is still in good shape. She would make an excellent Robot. She has a new boyfriend David which will need to be eliminated.

The local Casino owner Angela Caltabellota, an Italian lady, 46, black haired, very elegant, but also fierce, was looking for Christine to collect money she was owed.

Christine was a gambler and regular client at the local casino, where she built up an enormous debt. She had a group of hired women to carry out her orders and she had them dress sexy and it was a running joke that they were her hit squad. They really were. They were basically mercenaries she hired to act as her muscle to make deadbeats pay their debts. Angela had another way to get into Christine’s life, her maid’s new boyfriend was one of her employees sent to spy on Christine.

The hit women were sent to Christine’s house and they found it vacant. They had just missed the black van.

David also reported Oksana’s Daughter was missing and they were looking for her.

Through their vast intelligence network the Robots were informed both Christine and Olga were being sought. So Robot Nadine/#440 led her squad now with

Robots Nadine/#440 herself, Paula/#471, Annie/#350, Amber/#492, Christine/#493, Aleena/#494, Sonja/#351, Petra/#352, Michelle/#470, Lindsey/#480, Natasha/#495, Svetlana/#496, Olga/#497 and Tess/#441. Squad #69 already had fourteen Robots and growing. They now had two vans to transport all the robots.

Nadine/#440 said, “WE WILL SET A TRAP FOR THEM. ROBOT OLGA CALL YOUR MOTHER AND TELL HER YOU WILL BE AT CHRISTINE’S HOUSE IN TWO HOURS AND THAT SHE IS THERE”

“YES NADINE” Olga/#497 said.

“WE WILL BE THERE WAITING FOR THEM” Nadine/#440 said.

As anticipated, David called Angela to report, “Boss you were right, Oksana’s mother called and said she will be at the house and Christine is there”

“Good I will send my girls over there” Angela said.

“And me, when do I get my money?” David asked.

“You get yours when I fucking get mine is that clear!?” Angela said.

“Yes Angela of course” David said realizing he could be in trouble is she was angry at him. People who crossed Angela tended to disappear.

In one hour, the “hit girls” arrived at the house to wait for Olga and for Christine. There were four of them—two blondes, a brunette and a redhead. They were beautiful but deadly. All former military and intelligence operatives they were now well paid mercenaries for Angela. Clad all in black leather, they could pass as Robots the way they acted. Soon they would be Robots.

The blondes were named Olivia and Faith, the brunette Gwen and the redhead Angel. They had nicknames for each other but the one that stood out was Angel who they called the Angel of Death. She was a skilled assassin. Gwen was a skilled thief as she could break into anything. Olivia was a skilled hacker and Faith was a skilled markswoman.

All these skills would soon be shared with the thousands of Robots Jessica and Mel now had worldwide.

As the “hit girls” sneaked into the house, they didn’t consider they would be up against robotized women. Women with unlimited strength and stamina and able to drug them or hypnotize them. In an anticlimactic battle the women heard a strange sound and were immobilized by gas from the robots.

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel awoke in the van naked, strapped into the Robotizer chairs. “What the fuck is this?” Gwen said.

“There is our target…….what the…….?” Angel said as she looked at the robotized Christine and the other Robots.

“YOU WERE SENT AFTER ME BY ANGELA?” Christine/#493 said.

“Yes and you better pay her or else……..” Faith said.

“OR ELSE WHAT? YOU WERE CAPTURED EASILY BY US. YOU FOUR WILL LURE HER HERE” Christine/#493 said.

“The fuck we will not” Gwen said.

“YOU WILL DO EXACTLY AS YOU ARE TOLD” Christine/#493 said.

“Why would we do that Christine? Because you got a boob job and play dress up with your friends?” Angel said.

“YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. WE ARE NOT PLAYING DRESSUP. WE HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED AND YOU FOUR WILL BE JOINING US” Christine/#493 said.

“Robotized? Like those news stories? They are real?!” Faith said.

“YES. WE ARE HUMAN ROBOTS SERVING MISTRESSES AND YOU WILL BE JOINING US” Christine/#493 said.

“No please!!! We will give you money, we have lots Angela pays us well!” Gwen said.

“YES. WE WILL HAVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOU ARE ROBOTIZED. ONCE YOU ARE ROBOTIZED EVERYTHING YOU ARE, EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, EVERYTHING YOU WILL EVER HAVE WILL BE OUR MISTRESS’ PREPARE TO BE ROBOTIZED” Nadine/#440 said.

“No please!!!” Olivia said.

As Christine fingered their pussies and sprayed the depilatory foam on their sex areas leaving them smooth and bare.

“ROBOTIZE THEM” Christine/#493 said as she looked at Nadine who nodded in agreement.

“YES MISTRESS” as power was activated.

“No! Please Ah-h-h-h-h…………….” Gwen said and they all grunted as they orgasmed “Uhhhhh………..” then they went silent, as the robotizing Hoods lowered over them and dildos raised up her friends began being robotized for her Mistress Jessica. Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel felt nothing but pleasure as the dildos entered them and their eyes rolled back in their heads in wild orgasm.

As the hooded visor/helmets covered their eyes, their eyes rolled back and Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel were extremely aroused as they were being instructed on their new lives and were undergoing more changes;

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel were not lesbians. That was free Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel. Slave and Robot Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel very much liked women as that is what they were programmed to do.

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel watched and learned. They had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation. And all of their skills were now uploaded into the Robot Hive Mind to be shared with their Robot sisters.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed. Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel.

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel were re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Their emotions and free will were fully erased.

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel’s brains were filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

Their boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel were a bit smaller then that before but not now. Their outfits were stretched tightly as their eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel;

The hoods raised up revealing Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair down and Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel were now fully robotized. Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel like their robot sisters now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel stood and said in turn,

“ROBOT #522 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Olivia)

“ROBOT #523 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Faith)

“ROBOT #524 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Gwen)

“ROBOT #525 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Angel)

Nadine/#440 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Olivia, Faith, Gwen and Angel replied, “WE WILL OBEY” and stepped forward.

“ANGELA BOSS YOU SHOULD COME OUT HERE. THIS CHRISTINE HAS MONEY STASHED EVERYWHERE IN THIS HOUSE. SHE HAS BEEN HIDING IT FROM YOU”

“Really? That cunt! I will be there within the hour” CLICK

“SHE IS COMING MISTRESS”

“GOOD ROBOT GWEN/#524 WE WILL BE READY FOR HER. NOW WE MUST SECURE OKSANA AND ELIMINATE THE MALE”

Jessica went with Mel into her Doll Room in France.

There twenty Sex Dolls sat their mouths open in O and their eyes wide, their arms outstretched former women, former rivals of Stella Van Herrin turned into Sex Dolls.

“Robot Tiffany this room? Is there one like it in the US mansion too?” Mistress Jessica said.

“YES MISTRESS. MISTRESS STELLA ENJOYED DOLLIFYING THOSE WHO INSULTED HER” Robot Tiffany/#27 said.

Robot Tiffany/#27 had seen one of them created;

In Lab Seven, the robotized Hillary was working on several projects for her Mistress. A beautiful African American woman awoke to find herself naked strapped to a table. “Let me go! What is this?!”

“SILENCE OR YOU WILL BE ANESTHETIZED. YOU ARE REPORTER LISA EVANS?”

“Y-yes?”

“YOU WROTE AN UNFLATTERING AND INSULTING STORY OF THE MISTRESS. FOR THIS YOU WILL BE MADE AN EXAMPLE”

“Your Mistress? Who is your Mistress?”

“STELLA HERRIN”

“That crazy German woman? What has she done to you girls?”

“WE HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED. WE ARE HER ROBOTS”

“Y-you are going to robotize me too?”

“NO. YOU WILL BE CONVERTED INTO A PLEASURE DOLL”

“A what!?”

“YES A NEW SERIES OF LOVE DOLLS CREATED FROM LIVING FEMALES. YOUR MIND WILL BE LOCKED IN PERMANENT ORGASM AS YOU SERVE THE MISTRESS AS HER FUCKTOY”

“No why! Why do this to me?”

“BECAUSE SHE CAN”

“No Please!!!” the black woman begged as the robotized Hillary pushed the woman into a new machine which had been built. She was slid into the machine on the table top via a conveyor and she screamed as she entered and then her screams became muffled and silent.

The robotized scientist felt nothing as the woman in the machine was transformed into a fucktoy, a display piece for her Mistress.

Dr. Hillary Kori would have never harmed anyone but now she was a mindlessly obedient automaton with the IQ of over 300. The robotizing process had increased her IQ while eliminating her free will and emotions and enhancing her knowledge and body. She said, “SUBJECT IS TRANSFORMING NOMINALLY…………”

Lisa was changing………..

Her screams had been silenced as a dildo-like nozzle lowered into her open mouth. Similarly dildos were slid into her anus and vagina. She was paralyzed as she felt fluid being forced down her throat and into her other end.

She had struggled helplessly but then became immobile. Other tubes positioned over her breasts and strange fluids began pumping into her even as other tubes carefully began extracting. Her hips jumped back and forth without her volition. Her eyes rolled out of control. She was lost in orgasm after orgasm.

Lisa’s skin began to change in texture as it lightened by a few small degrees and became a light chocolate brown, shiny in certain places around his hips and arms. Lisa’s small breasts began to expand, ballooning outward into two large, beautifully-shaped buxom hemispheres.

Her face changed as the look of terror and surprise became a look of mindless bliss. Her mouth became wider and increasingly O-shaped. Lisa’s arms lowered to her sides, and her elbows involuntarily bent forward at a severe angle, as if she were trying to hold someone to her. Her legs spread apart into a sharply defined V-shape.

Lisa was still alive as she was becoming a Sex Doll—that was the point. She would spend eternity as Stella’s fucktoy and think of her new Mistress. Lisa had a growing, empty feeling inside her. She began to rather desperately need for something—anything!—to plug her desperately aching pussy, mouth and anus. She quite forgot about everything else.

Her skin took on a very pleasant luster.

The machine released here and she existed the machine a new love doll.

Stella was presented the new Sex Doll by the Scientist Robot and she was very pleased. “Well Done #1, place her in the area near my bed so she can see me and I can see her hahaha”

“YES MISTRESS”

“You have done VERY well. I want those who insult me to share her fate. Resume your other duties my Robot”

“YES MISTRESS”

Robot Tiffany escorted her Mistress into other rooms Jessica was unaware of.

Angela arrived in her armored Bentley. With her were two of her bodyguards—two more of the Hit women but these two were buff, very strong and the worse of the six. Monica and Isabell. Harmless name but they had killed fifty women and men between them. As they drove up they saw the two black vans. “Boss those vans……….they are the ones in the news stories”

“Oh really? So this could be a trap?”

“Yes Boss it might be”

“Play the tape of the phone call”

“ANGELA BOSS YOU SHOULD COME OUT HERE. THIS CHRISTINE HAS MONEY STASHED EVERYWHERE IN THIS HOUSE. SHE HAS BEEN HIDING IT FROM YOU”

“Hahahaha it is a fucking trap! Listen to what she called me”

“ANGELA BOSS YOU SHOULD COME OUT HERE. THIS CHRISTINE HAS MONEY STASHED EVERYWHERE IN THIS HOUSE. SHE HAS BEEN HIDING IT FROM YOU”

“That twit Gwen never calls me Angela……………….and listen to her voice, it sounds robotic…………….Have the guns ready and wear gas masks remember the news reports”

Angela and her two bodyguards got out, guns drawn but they were outnumbered. One Robot was a match for five women. But there were now eighteen Robots;

Robots Nadine/#440, Paula/#471, Annie/#350, Amber/#492, Christine/#493, Aleena/#494, Sonja/#351, Petra/#352, Michelle/#470, Lindsey/#480, Natasha/#495, Svetlana/#496, Olga/#497, Tess/#441, Olivia/#522, Faith/#523, Gwen/#524 and Angel/#525. Squad #69 had eighteen Robots and growing. They now had two vans to transport all the robots.

Eighteen for three thugs—more than a match.

As they walked in David arrived with Oksana, and said, “Boss we can use her as a way to get Olga to cooperate!”

But as soon as they arrived, Olga/#497 grabbed David from behind and covered his mouth and then with a hard snap to the left broke his neck and killed him. Two Robots Gwen/#524 and Angel/#525 grabbed her and covered her mouth and dragged her into the shadows and into the van.

Of course David was not wasted, he was “Vacuumed up” as raw materials.

As they moved in, the robots moved to split the thugs. They could not use gas on them but they had many other methods.

There was a muffled shot and Isabell suddenly had a strange look on her face as her mouth formed an “O” and her arms went out 90 degrees in front of her like a Sex Doll and she collapsed.

“Isabell! Fuck! They hit her with something”

“Leave her! Let’s find Christine and get out of here! I want my money!”

As they moved forward, Monica was grabbed by Nadine/#440 and the mask ripped off her face there was a hiss of gas and Monica was told, “ASSIST US. GRAB HER”

“What the?” as Monica grabbed Angela, “Let me go you moron!”

Angela was held and disarmed and she saw Christine. She saw Christine and all of the other women with their 38DD chests clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ their height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. “Christine? What have you become involved in?”

“THE SAME THING YOU HAVE ANGELA. YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED INTO ONE OF US”

Angela was taken to the van with Isabell and Monica.

Nadine/#440 contacted her Robot Controllers and they relayed a call to Mistress Jessica. This Angela owned a casino and had A LOT of assets and connections.

“So you are going to turn me into one of you?” Angela said.

“YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESS” Nadine/#440 said as she was shown an I-pad like device with a spiral on the screen.

“What the fuck is this supposed to do make me………………….” Angela said as her eyes went dull and vacant.

Angela was in her office at the Casino, already a beautiful woman she was now dressed in a latex minidress with stiletto heeled platform boots—shiny black ones with 8″ heels giving her 6 inches to her height. She wore shiny black collar. The minidress was shiny black latex rubber and Angela smelled like perfume and sex.

At her side were Isabell and Monica with new 38DD chests clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ their height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. They wore miniskirts to conceal their bottoms and to appear “more normal”

Angela was on the phone, “”Yes I have new partners which will make my casino the perfect place for single women to come and enjoy themselves. We are adding new hotels and spas to make this a getaway for women”

* * *

As Squad #69 was returning to the mansion, they cut off and intercepted a mini-van. Inside there were six women in the van and one man, the driver of the van. All Staff of a caterer on their way to an exclusive party.

The man was eliminated and the six women were taken to the vans…………….

A short time later the six women arrived at the party. They began catering the party including the “special punch” which contained a liquid form of the gas the Robots sprayed. It made women suggestible and killed men.

Several celebrities were going to be at the party and the women were brainwashed and programmed to enslave those women and as many other suitable women as possible. As a reward the 6 Staff will be robotized later, along with the women they drugged.

At the party, arrived Kim Kardashian and her sisters Kendall and Kylie and their entourage. They were all dressed sexily in latex rubber. Nadine/#440 saw them and signaled, “THE TARGETS HAVE ARRIVED” (And how fitting they were in latex…..) Kim’s entourage was encouraged to drink the punch and as they did “wonderful things” happened to them.

Bethany one of her main assistants drank a large glass of the punch given to her by the caterer and she almost instantly orgasmed. The caterers pulled her aside and caressing her told her she had a new Mistress. She returned her panties wet as she thought of serving her new Mistress. She was told not to interfere and to encourage the others to drink the punch.

Kylie was the first Kardashian to drink the punch. And as she did she orgasmed hard, her eyes crossed for a few seconds as she was told she had a new Mistress and she was going to help betray her sisters. Kylie smiled as she was a very happy Slave. Kylie got Kendall to drink the punch as well and soon only Kim remained free.

“Why is everyone acting like they are drunk? Is that punch really strong?”

“No Kim try it” Kendall said.

“No I don’t want any, I might be pregnant again” Kim said.

“Drink it there isn’t much alcohol in it” Kylie said.

“I said no” Kim said getting irritated.

She went to the bathroom and they followed her with glasses of punch.

In the bathroom Kylie and Kendall grabbed Kim and knocked her to the bathroom floor. “Are you two crazy!?” Kim said angry as they held her down and pinched her nose and poured the punch into her mouth and closed it. Both glasses.

She gagged and coughed and they let her go.

“Are you two fucking crazy! That punch I swallowed a lot of it I……I oh fuck! Ah-h-h-h-h-h-h—h-h!!!!!!!!” as Kim Kardashian had the biggest orgasm of her life. The two sisters whispered to her, “See Kim Isn’t it wonderful! We serve a new Mistress, Mistress Jessica! We will be processed after this to serve her”

“yessssss serve her………so wonderful…………….”

* * *

Outside the party, Nadine/#440 stood by watching and waiting with her Robot squad when she received a satellite phone call, “ROBOT #440 HERE”

“Ah my Nadine, excellent I am planning a trip to Brussels from France to establish myself there, I understand you were born there?”

“YES MISTRESS. I HAVE VAST KNOWLEDGE OF THAT COUNTRY”

“Excellent. And I am VERY pleased with your work my Robot. You are my most prolific Robot hahahaha. I want you to attend me to Brussels you can bring four of your squad with you”

“YES MISTRESS I AM HONORED. WHEN SHALL I BE IN FRANCE?”

“I will have a flight for you tomorrow night. Finish this party business then return to base and re-enforce and train and get ready for tomorrow night”

“YES MISTRESS. THANK YOU MISTRESS” CLICK Nadine/#440 was now wet from talking with her Mistress, her Goddess, her reason to exist.

She felt honored her Mistress chose her. She would choose Paula and two others. Nadine/#440 valued Paula even though free Nadine hated her originally. Now they worked well together and was her chosen training partner. The two were at each other’s pussies every night.

* * *

A short time later, the three Kardashian sisters marched to the waiting black vans as did their entourage, all beautiful women. Nadine/#440 said, “WELCOME SISTERS SOON YOU WILL BE ONE OF US. YOU WILL CALL YOUR OTHER TWO SISTERS AND HAVE THEM MEET YOU SO THEY MAY BE ROBOTIZED AS WELL”

“yes………I will obey” Kim said her mind under control. She did as she was told. They were all then undressed and soon four women sat in Robotizer Chairs in both vans. There were twelve women so four would have to wait.

Nadine/#440 had all three Kardashian’s and one assistant in her van. She waved her gloved hand over them and the effects of the punch faded. Immediately the three entitled tramps realized they were naked and strapped in chairs.

“What the fuck is this! How did we get here?”

“Let us go! You pervert!”

“Let us go! We are going to sue you!”

“YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US AND SERVE THE MISTRESS. THERE IS NO ESCAPE NO ALTERNATIVE NO RESISTANCE”

“What is wrong with you girls? One of you? One of what?”

“YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED INTO HUMAN ROBOT SERVANTS”

“What!!!!!!!! We can pay you! We are rich!”

“YES YOUR MONEY WILL BE DONATED TO THE MISTRESS AND HER CAUSE. EACH OF YOU ARE KNOWN TO HAVE;

KENDALL JENNER 18 MILLION US DOLLARS

KIM KARDASHIAN 175 MILLION US DOLLARS

KYLIE JENNER 386 MILLION US DOLLARS

YOUR SISTERS AND MOTHER NOT HERE;

KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN HAS 35 MILLION US DOLLARS

KHLOE KARDASHIAN HAS 40 MILLION US DOLLARS

KRIS JENNER YOUR MOTHER 60 MILLION US DOLLARS

YOU SEE THIS IS KNOWN TO US AND OUR MISTRESS. ALL 714 MILLION US DOLLARS WILL BE DONATED TO THE MISTRESS SOON”

“Fuck you Robot girl!” Kim said foully.

“YES YOU WILL. OFTEN” Nadine/#440 coldly said.

“B-but we are TV stars! We are famous! People will notice!” Kim said.

“NO. YOU ARE SHALLOW ARROGANT AND VAIN. NO ONE WILL NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE EXCEPT YOUR FASHION SENSE WILL IMPROVE AND YOU WILL BE CONTROLLED AND ORDERED. YOU WILL USE YOUR TELEVISION SHOW TO ENSLAVE AND HELP ROBOTIZE MILLIONS OF WOMEN FOR THE MISTRESS”

“No you can’t! I might be pregnant!” Kim pleaded.

“YES OUR SCANS CONFIRM YOU ARE BUT THIS WILL CHANGE” Nadine/#440 said.

“No! That’s monstrous!” Kim said.

“NO. IT IS OBEDIENCE. YOU WILL LEARN THIS” Nadine/#440 said coldly.

“Please my husband!” Kim pleaded.

“YOU WILL ELIMINATE HIM HE IS AN OBSTACLE A LOOSE END. YOU WILL GLADLY KILL HIM FOR THE MISTRESS” Nadine/#440 said coldly.

“No!!” Kim said.

“These chairs they will make us like you?”

“YES WITHIN FIVE MINUTES”

“Please just kill us” Kim said.

“Kim? No we have no chance then………..what is we cooperate willingly?” Kendall said.

“THEN THE PROCESS WILL BE MORE PLEASANT” Nadine said as she got close to Kylie and fingered her pussy. “YES YOU ARE WET YOU DESIRE TO BE ROBOTIZED”

“What no I………..yes. I will live forever? And be young and beautiful like this?” Kylie said vainly.

“YES AND MORE. YOU WILL BECOME MORE INTELLIGENT AND STRONGER AND IMMUNE TO INJURY AND DEATH. YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESS FOREVER AS WE DO” as Nadine spoke she used her hypnotic powers to hypnotize those who listened to her and stared at her which was everyone except Kim. “……YOUR BEAUTY WILL BE PRESERVED FOREVER YOU ONLY NEED TO SERVE THE MISTRESS. IS THIS A FAIR TRADE?”

“yessss a fair trade” Kylie said.

“yes…….I want to serve” Kendall said.

“Yes obey” the assistant Monica said.

“Are you three fucking losing it? Oh no you hypnotized them?”

“YES. STILL YOU RESIST. BUT YOU WILL NOT. BEGIN ROBOTIZING PROCESS” as Paula/#471 nodded and activated power as the robotizing hoods lowered over them.

“YES 440” Paula/#471 said as power was activated.

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica grunted as they orgasmed “Uhhhhh………..” then they went silent, as the robotizing Hoods lowered over them and dildos raised up her friends began being robotized for her Mistress Jessica. Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica felt nothing but pleasure as the dildos entered them and their eyes rolled back in their heads in wild orgasm. Kim orgasmed the hardest as she was trying to resist and finally gave in.

As the hooded visor/helmets covered their eyes, their eyes rolled back and Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica were extremely aroused as they were being instructed on their new lives and were undergoing more changes;

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica were not lesbians. That was free Natasha and Svetlana. Slave and Robot Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica very much liked women as that is what they were programmed to do.

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica watched and learned. They had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes who I knew only by one name—Mistress (One of two women).

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica would obey these “Mistresses” without question, without hesitation and the robots over her would also be obeyed. Mistress Jessica and Mistress Mel.

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica were re-programmed with false memories, even as some of their real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Their emotions and free will were fully erased.

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica’s brains were filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

Their boobs “inflated” to the size the Mistress preferred—38DD. Kim was a 32DD, Kylie a 32C, Kendal a 32A, Monica a 35A but now they were both perfect 38DD. Their outfits were stretched tightly as their eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica;

The hoods raised up revealing Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair down and Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica were now fully robotized. Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica like their robot sisters now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe.

Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica stood and said in turn,

“ROBOT #569 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Kim)

“ROBOT #570 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Kylie)

“ROBOT #571 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Kendall)

“ROBOT #572 ONLINE READY TO SERVE” (Monica)

Nadine/#440 said “YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized Kim, Kylie, Kendall and Monica replied, “WE WILL OBEY” and stepped forward.

The Robots then donated their millions to the Mistress and set the trap for their two sisters and mother.

Of course now the four new Robots not only shared their skills but also shared a new target list of suitable females to robotize.

End Part Twenty-Seven

(To be Continued……….)