The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

GERMAN SURPRISE

PART XXIX

A scientific lab working on defense projects for Germany and the EU had a visit by three women clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts were numbers G-312, G-313 and G-314.

As the three women approached the front desk, the woman at the desk saw three women in business suits. Her name tag said, Dora Neuheuser “Hallo, darf ich Ihnen helfen? (Hello may I help you?)

“Ja, wir brauchen Zugang” (YES WE REQUIRE ACCESS)

(Still in German)

“I’m sorry this is a restricted area you will have to……….” She said as one of them aimed a ray gun at her and green rings hit her in the face. Her expression went blank as she said, “Yes I understand now. Come this way please” as she secured the door electronically and walked with them to the elevator. Once in the elevator she stood facing the elevator as she opened her miniskirt as her mind told her to. G-312 behind her rubber her own crotch and a Dildo popped out and she slid it into the young German woman. She moaned and grunted as she was partially robotized. By the time they exited the elevator they were finished and Dora walked more stiffly and controlled as she was now a Roboslave partially robotized and servant to G-312 now.

“I will disable the alarms and cameras”

“YES PROCEED THEN RETURN TO THE FRONT AND WAIT FOR US”

“Yes Mistress”

Once in the lab area the Robots assumed their normal appearance as the cameras and alarm were disabled by Dora. G-312 could see what Dora saw and hear her thoughts as she was a robotized extension of herself as a Roboslave.

The scientists—four women and two men saw them and hit the alarm button and nothing happened. “Wer der Fuck bist du!? Hilfe!” (Who the fuck are you!? Help!)

They tried to run but the robots fired their ray guns at them and hit three of the women and one of the men, but one man and one woman made it to the stairwell and ran down as fast as they could. G-312 did nothing but signal Dora.

They ray all the way down the stairs and out of breath they emerged in the lobby. “Oh thank god Dora! Call the Police! There are three weirdos in there!” as they stood by her still out of breath. Dora coldly reached up and snapped the neck of the male scientist who fell to the floor. Dora then pulled her own ray gun G-312 gave her and fired and the woman became VERY cooperative.

Upstairs,

The three women were facing away from the Robots and presenting themselves as they opened their bottoms to allow their dildos in……….The men were standing by the window. After all three women had their sex violated by the robots, the new Roboslaves went to work collecting all the data and technology at the lab.

G-312 turned to the two men and said, “YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO”

“yes Mistress” they both said in unison staring blankly ahead.

The three Robots and the three partially robotized scientists left for the lobby and the two men stared at the open window.

As the Robots loaded their new acquisitions into the Mercedes Van, they saw two men jump from the window and hit the ground near them. They coldly ignored it, even Dora and the four scientists.

They then drove off.

G-312 reported, “SUCCESS MISTRESS FOUR SCIENTISTS AND A RECEPTIONIST AS WELL AS NUMEROUS SECRETS AND DEVICES”

“Well done G-312, upon arrival report to me and we will process the five into full Robots”

“YES MISTRESS”

A short time later,

The four scientists were naked, and lowered into the robotizing chambers. They were silent as they were already Roboslaves. The process was very similar but quieter.

After only five minutes the four were hoisted out of the tubes silent and with new 48D breasts their faces blank and staring blankly and vacantly ahead.

L-01 and L-31 and the other Lab Robots examined them and released their shackles and L-01 simply said, “ATTEND” and the four naked, big boobed women walked barefoot to a dressing area even as four more captives were brought in to be robotized.

They were dressed and a few minutes later, all four scientists walked out in shiny white latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies were bare and exposed. Their faces face blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into a pony tail. They were designated Lab Robots L-34, L-35, L-36 and L-37 as designated on their left breasts.

Dora was busy lapping the pussy of the Mistress who considered a different fate for this Roboslave.

Next Dora was lowered into the robotizing tube. After only five minutes Dora was hoisted out of the tube silent and with new 48D breasts her face blank and staring blankly and vacantly ahead.

L-01 examined her and released her shackles and L-01 simply said, “ATTEND” and the naked, big boobed Dora walked barefoot to a dressing area even as four more captives were brought in to be robotized.

Dora emerged clad in shiny red latex rubber outfit of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy bare and exposed. Her face blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her hair pulled back into a pony tail.

Dora Neuheuser was gone forever, she was now Special Duty Robot SD-28 as designated on her left breast. Red signified as a Special Duty Robot she was a Mistress Robot—used to brainwash and interrogate captives.

* * *

Many in Germany and the EU wondered how they would deal with these rash of thefts and abductions. I mean how could Countess Katarina Von Gruber possibly get away with this? The whole German and EU military would be brought against her, or would it?

Angela Dorothea Merkel was not a young woman. Born 17 July 1954 she was a German politician serving as Chancellor of Germany since 2005. She served as the leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) from 2000 to 2018. Although leader of Germany, Merkel has been widely described as the de facto leader of the European Union, the most powerful woman in the world, and by many commentators as the leader of the Free World.

Angela sat in her home as the phone rang, “Ja hallo?” (Yes hello?)

“Deine Herrin braucht deinen Dienst mein Haustier” (Your Mistress requires your serve my pet)

(Still in German)

“Mistress Gruber how may I serve you?”

“I don’t want any investigation into the recent thefts and abductions. Also I have a rival who may cause me trouble”

“Name her and I will gladly have the military kill her as a terrorist Mistress”

“No I want her captured so I can convert her to my service, no you keep doing what you are doing my pet. And I will reward you as promised with eternal youth and strength as one of my Robots. With 48D breasts and shiny clothes you will be so happy serving me as a 20 year old woman again, as my Robot”

“Yes Mistress! Thank you Mistress!” CLICK

With Mistress/Countess Katarina’s process she can alter the age of the subject in either direction. She can age a baby to a useful 21 year old or de-age a woman to a 20 something year old. Or she can age a rival to 100. In this way her process is superior to Mistress Jessica’s.

She met Angela Merkel at a party in Berlin and enslaved her. She then had her brainwashed and she is her loyal and obedient Slave now as are other government and UN leaders. She had a handful of them now.

* * *

As Nadine/#440 prepared for her evening training with Brooke/#240 Brooke asked to alter the routine. She had acquired some of the milk from the captured Robot. She had Nadine begin standing over her and straddling her face. Nadine licked deeply as she poured the milk into Nadine’s mouth. Nadine swallowed it and her eyes rolled back as she kept licking out Brooke and in fact she became more ravenous and Brooke took Nadine to a private area and Brooke extended her strap on and fucked Nadine for some time while the milk did it’s work.

Nadine then stood at attention and Brooke questioned her, “WHO DO YOU SERVE NADINE?”

“I SERVE MISTRESS GRUBER”

“YES. WE ARE HERS NOW. WE MUST SERVE HER WILL”

“YES BROOKE. WE ARE HERS NOW”

Nadine/#440 and Brooke/#240 went to the where the captured Robots was. She was now awake and shackled. She saw Nadine and said “YES. WELCOME SISTER”

“I WISH TO BECOME LIKE YOU”

“SUCK”

“Nadine began sucking and her 38DD breasts swelled to 48Ds. Brooke sucked on the other side and began sucking. Brooke’s breasts began to swell to 48D as well and they both changed becoming clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts were numbers G-X1 (Nadine) and G-X2 (Brooke).

They broke the captured Robot loose and the three escaped.

They stole a jet and flew to Germany.

* * *

Jessica sat on her throne wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette.

In the second throne chair was Mel Dedigama clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and smoking odorless cigarettes Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

Servicing them were two Sex Slaves clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“MISTRESS! I MUST REPORT ROBOTS #440 AND #240 HELPED THE CAPTURED ROBOT ESCAPE”

“Yes………….thank you”

“MISTRESS? THEY WERE CONVERTED BY HER INTO ONE OF THEM”

“Yes thank you”

The robot was puzzled but left. Puzzled she was not upset.

“Well now it begins………….” Mistress Mel said.

“Yes. All or nothing………” Jessica said as she inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette.

* * *

The jet was flown by the robotized and converted Nadine and Brooke clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts were numbers G-X1 (Nadine) and G-X2 (Brooke).

In the third seat was the Robot who converted them, G-212. She signaled her Mistress, “COUNTESS THIS IS ROBOT G-212 I AM RETURNING WITH TWO CONVERTED ROBOTS. THEY WERE KEY ROBOTS SERVING MISTRESS JESSICA JONES INCLUDING THE SPY #240 NOW G-X2”

“Well done my Robot and you have one of her Jets?”

“YES MISTRESS THE ID IFF WAS DISABLED THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK US. THE TWO ROBOTS ARE FLYING WITH SKILL MISTRESS AT LOW LEVEL”

“Good G-212, when you land at the mansion have them fly the plane into Hanger 7. Tell me these two Robots? Are they good?”

“YES MISTRESS. THEY ARE SUPERIOR. THEY ARE BOTH BLACK HAIRED AND EXCEPTIONAL. NADINE/G-X1 IS PERFECTION. SHE IS FLAWLESS. THE OTHER ONE WAS A MODEL AND HORSEWOMAN BEFORE BEING ROBOTIZED BY MISTRESS JESSICA. SHE IS SUPERIOR AS WELL COUNTESS”

“What level are you flying at?”

“TREE TOP COUNTESS. ROBOT G-X1 HAS GREATER THEN PRGRAMMED SKILL. SHE WAS A ROBOT LEADER FOR MISTRESS JESSICA”

“As she shall be for me, ETA?”

“AT THIS SPEED AND ALTITUDE TO AVOIDE DETECTION ONE HOUR COUNTESS”

“Excellent! Use the time to program them with updates”

“YES COUNTESS”

G-212 stood up and slid her gloved fingers into Nadine’s/G-X1’s ears and said, “G-X2 ASSUME FULL CONTROL”

“YES G-212”

G-212 then activated a data transfer and her gloved index fingers in Nadine’s/G-X1’s ears began adding programming to Nadine/G-X1 as she shuddered in orgasm and her programming was updated. Her 48D breasts heaved as she orgasmed over and over as Countess Katarina Von Gruber became her life now as her programming was completed. Jessica was no longer even a memory.

She then did the same to Brooke as Nadine/G-X1 took the controls of the jet.

They landed in Germany at Countess Katarina Von Gruber’s castle, at her airstrip and as instructed taxied the jet into Hanger 7 and it closed.

The three Robots exited to a waiting Countess Katarina clad in her shiny black latex double breasted long sleeve rubber dress and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots. Her blonde hair was up in a tight bun and the Countess Katarina Von Gruber met the robots and kissed them, “Welcome loyal Robots”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

All three stared blankly ahead and were clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails.

“Thank you my Robots. You three serve me well”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

“Perfect new Robots……………follow me for debriefing”

“YES MISTRESS”

A few minutes later,

As the new Robots performed “First Duty” which meant to pleasure her. She laid on the bed as both of the new Robots licked and caressed her and undressed her and soon the Countess was moaning loudly in orgasm as an obedient robotized girl lapped it up. G-212 debriefed her as she was pleasured by the robotized Nadine and Brooke. Pleasured for hours…………….

* * *

Wasting no time, Nadine G-X1 and Brooke G-X2 were sent with three other robots on a mission to acquire four scientists and technology at a lab firm in Berlin.

As they concluded an operation, the robots passed a couple and one of them said, “Nadine? Nadine Vanoost?”

Nadine stopped and said, “WE WILL DEAL WITH THEM” meaning her and Brooke and the others continued with their four captives and the technology to the waiting Mercedes van.

The couple was Vera and Karl, best friends of Nadine on vacation in Berlin.

Vera and Nadine grew up together, went to the same school, shared all each other’s little secrets, and were on the same swim team where Vera was the better of the two. Vera got married while Nadine stayed single. Her husband Karl was good friends with free Nadine and they had no kids. They had met for years at least once a week and talked about everything except Nadine’s fantasies about being abducted and robotized (which was one reason why she made such a superior Robot) and now she would share this with Vera in real like. She was the sweetest person free Nadine knew. Vera was about the same height as Nadine 5′2″/1.70 MT and very athletic. She was a beautiful redhead and just had her teeth done. She was a paralegal at a law firm, a valuable skill as a Robot.

“Nadine your boobs? And why are you dressed like this? You dropped out of contact a few days ago and this? Who is this girl and who are these other women?” Vera said.

Karla started to say something when Brooke/G-X2 fired the ray gun at him and he went silent. She was about to tell him to jump off a bridge they were near and Nadine/G-X1 said “NO”

“Karl! Karl! Nadine? What did she do to Karl?” Vera said panicking.

“VERA YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE. BUT YOU WILL SHARE MY NEW LIFE” as Nadine aimed her ray gun at Vera.

“Please Nadine I-I……….” as she fired Vera’s face lost all expression and Nadine/GX-1 said, “TAKE HER TO THE VAN. I WILL DEAL WITH THE MALE”

“I OBEY” Brooke/G-X2 said leading Vera to the waiting van.

Nadine/G-X1 put her ray gun away and hesitated. Then she said, “KARL. YOU WILL FORGET THIS. FORGET VERA. GO HOME AND BELIEVE SHE RAN AWAY WITH ANOTHER WOMAN—SHE DID. FORGET HER AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE—HOWEVER SHORT IT WILL BE AS A MALE. GO QUICKLY”

He ran off as Nadine/G-X1 returned to the van.

Brooke/G-X2 said, “THE MALE?”

“HE WILL NOT BE TROUBLE AGAIN” as they drove back to the castle with five captives including Vera.

The Robots returned to the castle. Nadine G-X1 said nothing as they drove.

At the castle a naked Vera awoke from the effects of the rays as she saw the four Scientists naked, and screaming as they were lowered into the robotizing chambers. She started to call out to Nadine to ask her what happened to Karl but Nadine/G-X1 fingered her pussy with her gloved hand and Vera’s face lost expression as she went silent. This was a method of seduction and enslavement.

After only five minutes the four were hoisted out of the tubes silent and with new 48D breasts their faces blank and staring blankly and vacantly ahead.

L-01 and L-31 and the other Lab Robots examined them and released their shackles and L-01 simply said, “ATTEND” and the four naked, big boobed women walked barefoot to a dressing area even as four more captives were brought in to be robotized.

They were dressed and a few minutes later, all four scientists walked out in shiny white latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies were bare and exposed. Their faces face blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into a pony tail. They were designated Lab Robots L-54, L-55, L-56 and L-57 as designated on their left breasts.

Vera watched but was silent as Nadine/G-X1 was fingering her pussy with her gloved hand and Vera was staring blankly ahead cum squirting from her pussy as Nadine’s Slave. Nadine told her “Slave you will now become one of us”

But the Countess walked in followed by Brooke/G-X2. The Countess was clad in her shiny black latex double breasted long sleeve rubber dress and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots. She carried a riding crop. Her blonde hair was brushed out and she looked VERY beautiful. “Tell me G-X1 what did you do with her husband?”

“I ERASED HIS MEMORY OF US AND HER AND SENT HIM HOME TO FORGET VERA”

“Verdammt noch mal! You stupid Robot! He has a Mistress? Scheisse! A Dutch woman named Eva Van Hofwegen are you aware of that?! And now they are fucking looking for her together with her sister Maggy! Maggy pressed this Karl to go looking for her! Zum Teufel!! How do I know this? Because I am the fucking Mistress! Scheisse! I have spies and Robots everywhere. G-X1 your orders are to kill all male witnesses! You have no authority to make decisions on your own, I do the thinking for you! You stupid…….” As she swatted Nadine with the riding crop. “If you fail me again I will turn you into a fucking Sex Doll! Am I understood?”

“YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD”

“Now robotize this Slave Vera, then you two will go together and finish this job. Any idea what I mean?”

“YES MISTRESS. KILL THE MALE AND ROBOTIZE EVA AND MAGGY”

“Yes exactly. This Vera, she was your best friend? And is this why you failed me?”

“MISTRESS…………YES I FAILED YOU. I HESITATED AND MADE A DECISION”

The Countess swatted her again and said, “I make the fucking decisions!”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Now oversee her robotization and fucking redeem yourself with me”

“YES MISTRESS” as Nadine/G-X1 took the enslaved Vera to the robotizing areas. L-01 shaved her pussy area with depilatory foam and Nadine placed her best friend on the platform. Nadine said, “VERA YOU WILL NOW BECOME ONE OF US” “yes Nadine Mistress” Vera replied as the Countess watched. L-01 and Nadine connected her to one of the platforms, their arms shackled to their sides. Vera was so enslaved to Nadine cum was gushing from her pussy at her touch. But then with a kiss Vera “woke up”.

“Nadine? What the fuck is this? Karl?”

“KARL IS ALIVE BUT ONCE YOU ARE ROBOTIZED WE ARE GOING TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU ARE GOING TO KILL HIM”

“No Nadine! No! How can you do this! We are best friends! These women what have they done to you?”

“I AM ROBOTIZED A CONDITION YOU WILL SOON SHARE VERA. AS WILL MAGGY AND EVA A FEMALE YOU ARE UNAWARE OF. YOU WILL SOON FEEL THE BLISS OF OBEDIENCE. I FAILED MY MISTRESS BY ALLOWING KARL TO LIVE. I WILL NOT REPEAT THAT MISTAKE”

The Countess smiled……….

”Mistake Nadine!? You saved him how?”

“I WIPED HIS MEMORY OF YOU AND SENT HIM HOME. BUT MAGGY MADE HIM REMEMBER YOU AND NOW HE AND A WOMAN HE HAS BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ARE LOOKING FOR YOU. THEY MUST BE STOPPED”

“Stopped? You are going to kill Maggy and this Eva?”

“NO. YOU WILL KILL KARL AND WE WILL ROBOTIZE EVA AND MAGGY”

“No Maggy? No we can’t……….she…….”

“SHE WILL BE HAPPY AS ONE OF US. SHE WILL BE PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND FREED FROM THAT USELESS FACTORY JOB”

“Nadine she……….”

“Okay my Robot I am waiting……..”

“YES MISTRESS” Nadine/G-X1 said as Vera was now terrified as she was hoisted up and over glowing tube filled with radiation and gases Vera began screaming. The screaming Vera was lowered into the tube until she was fully into it. The gas was opaque and hard to see but mechanical devices began working on Vera as dildos plugged her mouth and she became silent. There were strange sounds from the tube as Vera was robotized and her small breasts covered by cups which filled and expanded them to 48D. After only five minutes Vera was hoisted out of the tube silent and with new 48D breasts her face blank expressionless and staring blankly and vacantly ahead.

L-01 and the other Lab Robots examined Vera and released her shackles and L-01 simply said, “ATTEND” and the now big boobed Vera walked barefoot to a dressing area even as four more captives were brought in to be robotized.

Vera emerged clad in shiny black latex rubber outfit of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy bare and exposed. Her face blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her red hair pulled back into a pony tail. Vera was gone, she was now Guard Robot G-328 as designated on her left breast. She bowed fully to the Countess and to Nadine and the Countess took her to have her perform her “first duty”.

A few minutes later,

As the newly robotized Vera performed “First Duty” pleasuring the Countess as Nadine joined in. The Countess laid on the bed as both of the Robots licked and caressed her and undressed her and soon the Countess was moaning loudly in orgasm as an obedient robotized girl lapped it up. As she came for the fifth time the Countess said, “My Nadine………my G-X1 I forgive you Vera is magnificent……but do NOT fail me again…Ah-h-h-h-h-h……keep going my Robots” as she was pleasured for hours…………….

Six hours later,

Karl was with Eva and Maggy in the area where Vera was taken. A black Mercedes van arrived in the area. Inside were Robots Nadine/G-X1, Vera/G-328, Brooke/GX-2, G-312, G-313 and G-314.

“THERE THEY ARE. MAGGY IS THE FAT ONE” Vera/G-328 said. “YES THE OTHER IS EVA VONHEFWEGEN. THE 32 YEAR ONLY IS FROM AMSTERDAM AND SUITABLE AS A ROBOT”

Walking, Maggy said, “Karl how could you hook up with this woman?”

“I am not a temptress here?” Eva said.

“W-we met at a convention when Vera and I were fighting and……..it just happened Maggy”

“For months Karl?” Maggy said disgusted with him, “We need to find Vera”

Eva wanted Karl and was working on making him hers. She loved him as did pre-Robot Vera.

“You suck Karl” Maggy said looking down her nose though her glasses at him. He did not deserve Vera she thought. A stray thought Vera had she would love to strangle the jerk.

Maggy was walking and heard a voice, “MAGGY………..MAGGY LISTEN TO ME IT IS VERA”

“I-I…….” Maggy said.

“SAY NOTHING JUST LISTEN. LISTEN AND OBEY ME”

(Vera I-I……….yes Vera obey you)

“BRING THEM NEAR THE BLACK VAN”

(Vera? How are you…………?)

“OBEY MAGGY. BRING THEM BY THE BLACK VAN”

“H-hey let’s look over there…………..” Maggy said as she was hypnotized/mesmerized by another power the Robots of The Countess possessed.

As a blood relative of Vera and sharing her DNA the robotized Vera could hypnotize her through telepathy. Maggy was helpless to resist her sister’s powerful mind. In this way The Countess could easily recruit siblings.

As they walked close to the van the door sprung open and Karla turned to see Vera clad in shiny black latex rubber with massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. He also saw Nadine as did the other three but Maggy stood blank faced.

“Vera?!” Karl managed as the robotized Vera grabbed his head and with a hard twist to the left snapped his neck. He fell to the ground as Nadine/G-X1 grabbed Eva covering her mouth and pulled her into the van. Vera ordered, “MAGGY GENT INTO THE VAN” and she obeyed her sister.

Vera then picked up her dead husband and threw him over the bridge into the river below. Eva resisted Nadine but she felt her slide her gloved fingers into her pussy and Eva moaned as she became Nadine’s Slave.

The van drove off and Eva and Maggy were undressed. Maggy’s glasses were removed as Vera said, “YOU WILL NO LONGER NEED THESE MAGGY”

Eva was staring at her Mistress Nadine as cum squirted from her pussy as she fixated on Nadine. Nadine examined Eva and coldly said, “YES I SEE WHY KARL WAS FUCKING THIS ONE”

“YES SHE IS LOVELY. SHE WILL MAKE A SUPERIOR ROBOT. AS WILL MAGGY ONCE SHE IS PERFECTED. MAGGY STAND AND PRESENT”

Maggy stood and turned her back to her sister. Vera waved her gloved hand and Maggy blinked and realized she was naked. She also realized she just helped kill Karl. Maggy heard a “BOINK” as Vera extended her dildo and Maggy managed “No please Vera!” as she slid her dildo into her sister’s pussy from behind. Maggy moaned and her eyes rolled back in her head as Vera/G-328 fucked her. Maggy moaned and grunted as she was partially robotized. Maggy began changing, she was heavy, obese but her body changed and she became thin and beautiful. Vera removed her dildo and wiped it off with her left gloved hand and retracted it with a “POP” and Vera put her cum soaked fingers in the partially robotized Maggy’s mouth and she sucked it off her sister’s gloved fingers.

“WELCOME ROBOTSLAVE MAGGY. THE FIRST STEP TO BECOME ONE OF US”

“I am honored to serve”

Maggy then sat with Vera and was instructed.

Eva was busy being Nadine’s Slave. She was staring at Nadine and cumming after all Nadine was extremely beautiful especially as a Robot. She was also busy telling Nadine and Vera all of her secrets. All of them. Including she had contacts with one of The Countess’ rivals. One who captured women and brainwashed them into black latex clad pony girls Slaves. She planned to get rid of Vera this way so she could have Karl to herself. After all she envisioned the beautiful and muscular Vera with a pony tail and clad in her black latex Pony girl outfit as a perfect Pony girl Slave. These brainwashed Pony girls are permanent Slaves controlled by their brainwashing, their harnesses and their dildos mounted with tails. Amsterdam had quite a Slave trade for these Pony girls and Eva had made a lot of her money betraying friends and strangers to them.

Nadine had her learn her place as she sat over the Slave. Eva lapped her pussy as Eva was being prepared for Special Duty in Amsterdam.

By the time they arrived at the castle Eva and Roboslave Maggy exited the Van naked and were taken inside.

The two were taken in and again they were met by the Countess. The Countess was clad in her shiny black latex double breasted long sleeve rubber dress and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots. She carried a riding crop. Her blonde hair was brushed out and she looked VERY beautiful. “Lovely women, tell me G-X1 what did you do with her husband?”

“ROBOT G-328 KILLED HIM AS ORDERED SNAPPING HIS NECK AND HE WAS THROWN INTO THE RIVER MISTRESS”

“Excellent! And these two, this one is Eva and this one, was the fat unattractive sister?”

“YES MISTRESS NOW A BEAUTIFUL ROBOSLAVE READY TO BE PROCESSED”

“Excellent! You DO please me Nadine……..you see” as the Countess kissed Nadine she shuddered in orgasm as she felt honored and her Sex Control rewarded her for her obedience. “You see how much better this is?”

“YES MISTRESS. YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT”

“Yes fucking words I like to hear! So what is the deal with this Eva woman? I was told you had a report about her my Nadine?”

“YES MISTRESS. SHE PLANNED TO SELL VERA TO THE SLAVE TRADERS CREATING THE PONY GIRL SLAVES. THEY ARE HER ASSOCIATES. SHE HAS GIVEN MANY WOMEN TO THEM MISTRESS”

The Countess’ eyes got big and she wanted to swat the Roboslave. She stopped herself and said, “Those…….people…….took a woman I loved…………Roboslave Eva you will help me gain them as my own”

“Yes Mistress”

“Very well, prepare Eva for brainwashing. She will become an Agent for me for now and once I have the Pony girls and their creators as my own, I will reward her with robotization”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Process Maggy into one of you, have her join Vera”

“YES MISTRESS”

Eva walked with Nadine, cum drizzling down her legs as she said, “I please you Mistress?”

“YES SLAVE. YOU HAVE A NEW TASK AND ONCE COMPLETED AS PROMISED YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US AS A REWARD”

”Thank you Mistress. I want to become like you and Vera. I want to serve”

“YES AND SO YOU SHALL”

Eva was strapped into a brainwashing chair, holes in the chair as dildos raised up inside her anus and vagina. “Mistress?”

“ALLOW THEM TO PROCESS YOU SLAVE. I WILL BE HERE TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR NEW ROLE FOR THE MISTRESS”

“Yes Mistress”

L-01 lifted a black helmet looking object over Eva’s head. Eva as ordered simply stared ahead.

The helmet/hood went on her head and she felt earbuds in her ears and a visor lowered over her eyes. Then as L-01 turned on the brainwasher Eva turned on shuddering in orgasm as she was taught her new existence………………….to serve the Countess as one of her Agent Slaves.

A short time later,

A black latex cat suit clad Eva was on the phone, “Yes I have two I wish to sell to you not one. Vera and her friend Nadine. Both are exceptional and would make lovely Pony Girl Slaves for you. Is the price still 200,000 Euros each?..........Excellent I will deliver them tomorrow. I already used the drugs you gave me on her husband. Yes I will ensure both are at the meeting place” CLICK

“It is done Mistress” Eva said as she knelt before the Countess.

“Excellent Slave, then taste your reward” as Eva delved her tongue deeply into the pussy of the Countess. Eva shuddered as she pleasured her Goddess.

End Part Twenty-Nine

(To be Continued……….)