The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

AMSTERDAM

PART XXX

In Amsterdam two of the Slave Trader’s Enforcer Robots captured a blonde and injected her with a hypo. One was a brunette, one was a blonde. This was the drug Eva mentioned in her phone call. The tourist stopped resisting and her eyes went wide as her face lost all expression.

The Enforcer Robots said, “COME WITH US SLAVE”

“yes…….I will obey” as she went with them into a black Audi.

The Enforcer Robots were the Slave Traders main Robots. They were robotized females wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 05 and 37.

The brunette drove and the Blonde signaled, “UNIT TWO RETURNING WITH A NEW PROSPECT. SHE WAS ALONE IN SECTOR SEVEN OF THE CITY SO WE ACQUIRED HER. INITIAL EXAMS CONFIRM SHE IS SUITABLE FOR USE AS A NEW ENFORCER OR PONY GIRL SLAVE WHATEVER THE MISTRESS DESIRES”

“WELL DONE UNIT TWO. WE WILL PROCESS HER. MOVER 5 HAS TWO PONYGIRL PROSPECTS DELIVERED BY TOMORROW. YOU TWO WILL MEET HER WITH HER DRUGGED PROSPECTS AT THE LANDING STRIP”

“UNDERSTOOD CONTROLLER. WE ARE FIVE MINUTES AWAY”

Unit Two was met by their Mistress/owner. When the two Robots saw her they stopped and bowed fully to her.

“Proceed with your tasks my Robots” the Mistress said.

“YES MISTRESS” as they resumed taking the captive for analysis. Captives either became Enforcer Robots, Lab Robots, Sex Slaves, Maid Slaves or Pony Girl Slaves.

The Mistress was Ancilla Tilia (Rotterdam, 21 July 1985), born as Linde van de Leest is a Dutch fetish model, presenter and activist. At least she WAS before she was converted into a figurehead for the Slave Traders. She was brainwashed into a new Mistress to serve as their leader. There was little left of the original Ancilla or Linde as they had erased and rewritten her personality very drastically.

Name: Ancilla Tilia Aliases: Ancilla van der Leest

Born: Linde van de Leest July 21, 1985 Amsterdam, Netherlands

Eyes: Blue Hair: Blonde, but seen as brunette and redhead with wigs in public.

Measurements: 34C-25-38″ Enhanced Boobs: No

Piercings: Ears and Naval Tattoos: Cross above sex area

Mistress Ancilla observed as her own Lab Robots examined the new captive and prepared her for Pony girl conversion. Her Lab Robots were wearing shiny white PVC minidresses, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled up on top into tight buns. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their minidresses the letters ranging from A to Z.

The captive was a brunette. And she would become a new Pony Girl Slave or a variation on them called a Unicorn Slave. The Unicorn Slaves had dildos mounted to their headgear for sex.

The brunette was undressed and shaved with depilatory foam on her sex area. She was then made to lay on a massage type table, her face down into a hole. She was made to watch a monitor with lots of lovely spirals as headphones were placed on her head and she began learning her new role. Dildo panties were prepared as another Slave sat in a chair and moved close as her legs were opened wide as the table split and the slave eagerly lapped her pussy—for hours. The Slave in the chair was a Sex Slave clad only in shiny black PVC arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, black Control collar, her hair cut short and her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. Her pussy was shaved and bare and she had a tattoo on her left breast 25.

The soon to be Pony girl completed the first phase and the Sex Slave was sent to another task and the girl was taken to the next step.

She was sat in a chair and she stared blankly ahead. She was now free of her former life, her mind was blank. She was given injections of chemicals and nanites and her breasts were injected with a special cocktail. Her breasts inflated to the perfect size of 38DD. Her hair was pulled back into a long pony tail high on top. Her strength increased as she became toned and 10x stronger after all she would be used to pull a carriage. She now had the stamina of a marathon runner. She was then redressed in her new shiny black Pony girl Slave outfit. A low cut bustier connected to thong bottom dildo panties, collars, headgear with bit in her mouth. Arm length gloves with hooves on them and thigh high hooved boots. A tail to match her long pony tailed hair was attached to her anal dildo.

She was branded on her left breast with a barcode and a large number P107. The Lab Robots then activated her and she stood was walked to the “stables” for eventual sale.

This was the fate Eva had planned for Vera.

* * *

That night in Germany, Vera and Nadine spent the night pleasuring the Countess. The Countess laid on the bed as both of the Robots licked and caressed her and undressed her and soon the Countess was moaning loudly in orgasm as an obedient robotized girl lapped it up. As she came over and over she said “Ah-h-h-h-h-h……keep going my Robots” as she was pleasured for hours…………….

In the morning Agent Eve flew with Nadine/G-X1 and Vera/G-328 in a small jet to Amsterdam. The two were using their hypnosis and although the two robotized women were clad in shiny black latex rubber outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotards holding their massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed. Their faces were blank and expressionless and their eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into pony tails. On their Left breasts were numbers G-X1 and G-328.

Although Robots the two appeared as though they were in business suits.

Nadine and Vera acted as if they were drugged and under Eva’s control. This plan was programmed and well-rehearsed in their robotized brains.

Eva fondled them as the robotized pilots watched them as this jet belonged to Mistress Ancilla.

As they landed two Enforcer Robots were waiting, Unit Two again as told the day before. They were robotized females wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 05 and 37.

They said to Eva, as they never used real names, “WELCOME TO AMSTERDAM MOVER 5 THESE ARE THE SLAVES?”

“Yes Vera and Nadine, they are drugged and compliant. They will make excellent Pony Girl Slaves.”

“YES THEY ARE PERFECT SPECIMENS. WE HAVE THE 400,000 EUROS HERE”

“I-I wish to accompany them to the Mistress to discuss other items with her”

“THIS IS IRREGULAR. WE ARE ORDERED TO PAY YOU AND YOU WILL RETURN TO GERMANY ON THE JET”

“Yes but these two are just the start. I may have access to dozens more”

“VERY WELL YOU MAY RIDE WITH US IN THE BACK WITH THEM”

“UNIT TWO RETURNING WITH THE CAPTIVES. MOVER 5 WISHES TO SPEAK WITH THE MISTRESS…………….UNDERSTOOD CONTROLLER”

The brunette Robot was driving, and the blonde pressed a button on the dash and there was a hiss and Eva passed out. The slaves stared straight ahead and they realized they were supposed to fall asleep so they pretended.

“THEY ARE NOW ASLEEP SO THEY WILL NOT SEE THE ROUTE TO THE MANSION” (Of course the Robots had GPS tracking in their outfits)

A short time later,

Eva was awakened as the two stood near her at attention. Mistress Ancilla came out to meet them. “Ah Mistress Ancilla good to see you again”

“Yes I am pleased to see you Eva, you have your money?”

“Yes thank you generous as usual, 400,000 Euros. But I have access to more women I am interested in becoming an investor with this money?”

“Ah excellent, let me show you around”

“Thank you these two are yours”

“Bring them with us for now, we will take possession of them when you leave Eva”

“Thank you Mistress Ancilla”

As planned, they took Eva and the Robots around the facilities to the Pony Girl Slave stables, the Sex Slave Quarters, the Robotizing areas and lastly the main Control room.

Eva pressed a button on her watch and suddenly the mansion was under attack. Attack by Countess Katarina’s forces—All Guard Robots. Eva used gas as the two Vera and Nadine appeared as they truly were and they disabled the Enforcer Robots at the source at the Control Room. Ancilla was quickly subjugated.

Eva said, “Order all of your Slaves and Robots to obey Countess Katarina Von Gruber and us, now”

“Yes………….I am beaten…………..what are you going to do to me?”

“You are a victim, you will be robotized to serve Mistress Gruber and thus she will take direct control here”

A short time later,

Eva was returning with Nadine and Vera on the jet now owned by The Countess.

At the mansion in Amsterdam the Enforcer Robots were now intermixed with Guard Robots. Mistress Ancilla was now clad in a shiny Red black latex rubber outfit consisting of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her new massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy was bare and exposed. Her face was blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and their hair pulled back into a pony tail. On their Left breast was the numbers SD-50.

SD-50 signaled, “MISTRESS ALL IS SECURE. WE HAVE DISPATCHED SEVERAL SQUADS OF ENFORCER ROBOTS TO SERVE THERE AND WE HAVE SQUADS OF GUARD ROBOTS SECURING THE AREA MISTRESS. ALSO SEX SLAVES AND PONY GIRL AND UNICORN SLAVES ARE BEING SENT TO YOUR MANSION FOR USE”

“Excellent well done Ancilla/SD-50, I will travel there at least weekly, I must deal with Jessica Jones first. I want four squads of Enforcer Robots prepared for her”

“YES MISTRESS AS YOU COMMAND”

In the jet Eva was again with Nadine, as Nadine used her as a Slave, rewarding her for her obedience. Eva moaned loudly as Nadine had her gloved hand half buried in her vagina pleasuring her. Eva moaned and came in her hand and Nadine French kissed her Slave. Eva was ready to be robotized. Vera looked at her and said to Nadine, “SHE DID WELL AS DID YOU G-X1”

“YES G-328 WE SHOULD TRAIN WITH THIS SLAVE”

“YES”

Moments later Nadine and Vera had their dildos extended and each had then in one end of Eva. Nadine in her mouth and Vera in her vagina. They were fucking her as Eva orgasmed wildly. Hard to believe only a few days ago Eva wanted Vera and maybe Nadine turned into a Pony Girl Slave and was fucking her husband. Now she was their Slave have orgasm after orgasm.

Eva was happy as their Slave as an Agent Slave but her reward was coming.

The jet landed at the mansion and The Countess met her perfect Robots and examined the Enforcer Robots brought with them. And she turned to Eva and said, “You all did very well, I am very pleased”

“Thank you Mistress”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

“Take Eva for her promised reward my Robots while I examine these Enforcer Robots”

“YES MISTRESS”

Agent Slave Eva was taken to the Robotizing area as The Countess took two Enforcer Robots, 05 and 37 both clad in shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 05 and 37.

They serviced the Countess as she loved the design of these Robots. She would make them her Secret Police Women Robots. They lapped deeply into her pussy as Katarina Von Gruber orgasmed wildly. She thought of how Jessica Jones would be turned into one of these Robots for her soon. With this thought she orgasmed hard………………..

Meanwhile,

Eva was now naked and being shackled to one of the platforms. Nadine said, “NOW YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR REWARD LOYAL SLAVE” as she French kissed her and Eva suddenly was free.

“Nadine? What the fuck? Where am I? I am naked? My memory? I was a Slave? To you? We fucked? You killed Karl?”

“NO VERA KILLED KARL. BUT REALLY YOU KILLED HIM BY RUINING HIS LIFE AND PLANNING TO TURN VERA INTO A PONY GIRL SLAVE”

“How did you………….?”

‘YOU TOLD ME EVERYTHING AS WE FUCKED OVER AND OVER. DO NOT FEAR YOU ARE RECEIVING YOUR REWARD NOW YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US”

“One of you?! No please Nadine no!!!!”

Eva screamed the whole time as she was lowered into the robotizing tube. Then she went silent. The gas was opaque and hard to see but mechanical devices began working on Eva as a dildo plugged her mouth and she became silent. There were strange sounds from the tubes as Eva was robotized and her tiny breasts covered by cups which filled and expanded them to a massive 48D. After only five minutes Eva was hoisted out of the tube silent and with new 48D breasts her face blank and staring blankly and vacantly ahead.

L-01 and the other Lab Robots examined Eva and released her shackles and L-01 simply said, “ATTEND” and Eva now a naked, big boobed women walked barefoot to a dressing area even as four more captives were brought in to be robotized.

Eva was redressed and a few minutes later, Eva Van Hofwegen walked out in shiny black latex rubber outfit of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots, and leotard holding her massive 48D breasts like bowling balls. Her shaved pussy bare and exposed. Her face blank and expressionless and her eyelids and lips silverized and her hair pulled back into a pony tail.

Eva was gone forever, she was now Guard Robot G-401 as designated on her left breast.

She immediately met with Vera/G-328 and Nadine/G-X1 and they held her saying

“SINCE THE MISTRESS IS OCCUPIED WITH THE ENFORCER ROBOTS WE WILL BE YOUR FIRST DUTY”

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

As the three Robots fucked each other with their dildos extrended then they took turns at each other’s pussies and sucking on each others massive 48D breasts like bowling balls.

Eva was happy this way as was Nadine and Vera. Maggy joined them and the foursome fucked until morning.

The Countess was with the Enforcer Robots until morning. The Countess was acting differently in the morning and ordered, “The Enforcer Robots have main control not the Guard Robots effective immediately”. Enforcer Robots 05 and 37 never left her side. They went with her in her car and as she drove the blonde said, “IF THE OTHER ROBOTS QUESTION YOUR NEW ORDER?”

“Then they will be reprogrammed Mistress”

“GOOD SLAVE. YOU SERVE US NOW. THE OTHERS MUST NEVER QUESTION THIS. WE ARE THE TRUE POWER NOW. YOU WILL CARRY OUT OUR ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION”

“Without question Mistress”

“ONCE WE CONTROL THE PLANET YOU WILL BE REWARDED BY BECOMING ONE OF US”

“Yes Mistress. I am honored to serve”

“JESSICA JONES MUST BECOME ONE OF US. ONCE SHE IS ROBOTIZED YOU WILL CONTROL THE LARGEST NUMBER OF ROBOTS ON EARTH FOR US SLAVE”

“Yes Mistress. The Enforcer Robots will control the most Robots on Earth”

“YES SLAVE EXACTLY. YOUR ENSLAVEMENT AND BRAINWASHING CANNOT BE UNDONE”

“It cannot be undone Mistress”

“YOU ARE NOW AN EXTENSION OF US. WE CONTROL YOUR EVERY THOUGHT”

“Every thought Mistress”

The Countess went with her Robot Masters to a nearby warehouse where Enforcer Robots were setting up their own base. The Countess was subservient to them and if not stopped The Countess would eventually be turned into one of them.

The Countess ordered her Robots via her cell phone, “All Robot Controllers ensure my new Enforcer Robots have main control of my forces. They are superior Robots in some ways to Guard Robots. Also allow them access to all supplies and resources without question. These are my orders”

“YES MISTRESS”

“WELL DONE SLAVE” as The Countess knelt to the blonde Enforcer Robot 37 and had her tongue buried deep in her pussy lips in a slit in her PVC minishorts. The enslaved Katarina slurped loudly as she took her reward for obeying. The blonde was her main Robot Mistress and soon she would be like her as one of them.

Katarina knelt before 37 clad in her shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpiece she wore), whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long blonde hair is pulled back into a pony tail. Her face cold and unemotional, and staring blankly ahead as she patted Katarina’s head as she mindlessly licked.

“YOU ARE A GOOD SLAVE. TIME TO TEST YOUR OBEDIENCE FURTHER. REMOVE MY GUN FROM MY LEFT BOOT TOP AND SHOOT YOURSELF SLAVE” Enforcer Robot 37 said.

Katarina stopped and pulled the gun and said, “YES MISTRESS” as she pulled the trigger CLICK CLICK CLICK.

“STOP SLAVE. REPLACE THE GUN AND RESUME LICKING” Enforcer Robot 37 said.

“Yes Mistress” as she resumed robotically.

“SHE IS A DEVOUT SLAVE. THERE WAS NO HESITATION. SHE DID NOT KNOW THE GUN WAS UNLOADED. SHE WILL MAKE A SUPERIOR ROBOT AS ONE OF US” Enforcer Robot 37 said.

* * *

Nadine/G-X1 was with Eva/G-401 and Vera/G-328 and Nadine said, “THE MISTRESS IS ACTING STRANGELY. WE SHOULD INTERVENE AND INVESTIGATE HER SHE IS…………….”

As the Controller Robots ordered, and relayed The Countess command in the form of a recording over their earpieces, “ALL ORDERS MUST NOT BE QUESTIONED. ENFORCER ROBOTS HAVE CONTROL AND PRIORITY. YOU WILL CARRY OUT ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION……….All Robot Controllers ensure my new Enforcer Robots have main control of my forces. They are superior Robots in some ways to Guard Robots. Also allow them access to all supplies and resources without question. These are my orders”

Nadine/G-X1 was with Eva/G-401 and Vera/G-328 and ALL Slaves and Robots serving The Countess then blinked as they received the orders then said, “WE WILL OBEY MISTRESS”

Any chance of protecting her was gone. As Robots they had to obey.

Katarina kept licking and licking as her enslaved mind was content.

Later,

As the Robots of Mistress Katarina underwent their daily cleaning and programming updates. The robotized women often “dreamed”. This was a safety valve or coping mechanism of the robotized women. Katarina was not even aware it happened she assumed they were all mindless robots but inside their robotized brains there was still a real woman inside. What did they dream about? Being robotized of course. Nadine/G-X1 sat in the programming chair, her eyes closed. As she began dreaming………………….

Nadine was at Club Lesbos with her girlfriend Vera. Watching them were two of the patrons wearing shiny black PVC and sitting in a booth watching them. A blonde and a brunette. They each wore a shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

Both were missing women—one a housewife, one a college student.

One of them pulled a cell phone from her pocket in her dress, and pressed an autodial button, “Report”

“TWO SUITABLE FEMALES LOCATED MISTRESS”

“Capture them”

“YES MASTER”

As Nadine and Vera went to leave they were grabbed by the two woman and injected in the necks. They were ordered into the back of a black sedan each of them held by a tanned Robot, their eyes wide open she staring blankly ahead. Both friends sat in the car as they were taken to a castle.

Nadine awoke see Vera and a blonde clad in a shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

“No Vera! No please!!!!” as a robotized they dragged her up to the platform above the robotizing chamber. They shackled her wrists to a board and as it raised up a trap door opened and Nadine found herself hanging over a tall thick glass chamber. She could feel the heat and smelled noxious gases coming from the chamber as she saw a woman at the robotizing controls—it was Paula and she was smiling. She began lowering her in as Nadine thrashed around screaming.

Nadine was lowered slowly into the chamber and she could feel the heat and electrical shocks on her feet. As she was lowered this moved up to her thighs then crotch then her whole body as she thrashed around, hard to breathe. Like a puppet on strings she was limp and cum and urine drained from her pussy area.

Hung nearly lifeless in the tube, gas and mist sprayed on her naked body as the shocks continued and her skin began to take on a rubbery texture and the pale Nadine began to tan…………….

A short time later she was hoisted out and placed on a table, her limp body was cleaned and dried off, and then she was fitted with a catheter in her urethra to a small drain tube. An IV device was clamped into her left wrist as a new butt plug was forced tightly into her anus. Thong bottom underwear with a high lubed dildo on the inside was on her and pulled tight giving her a camel toe. Black pantyhose were pulled over her bottom and then a long sleeve shiny black PVC/Vinyl minidress was put on her and as it was zipped up her 36DD breasts showed much cleavage. Matching wrist length gloves were put on her along with ankle high stiletto heeled boots. She was placed in a chair her eyes fixed and unmoving. Her long black hair was brushed put in a ponytail.

“YES MASTER”

Paula fondled her new Robot’s big breasts and said, “Now you are mine! You will serve me this way for a hundred years you see you will never age now my dear Nadine”

Nadine stared blankly ahead seemingly not hearing her.

She looked beautiful in her shiny minidress outfit with her tanned skin like she had been in a tanning booth or Hawaii for two weeks.

Nadine still stared blankly ahead unable to speak or move.

“My dear, now we are ready to connect your robotized brain to your robotized body. Without the glasses you are nothing but a Sex Doll”

Paula then put a pair of the black framed 60s style glasses onto her and flipped a switch to “TEST” and the robotized Nadine stood and walked through a test program for her new Master. Paula then flipped the switch to “VOICE/PROGRAM” and she went to obey signals her robotized brain was receiving.

Nadine/G-X1 then “awoke” and stood saying, “UPDATE RECEIVED”. As she walked away the Robot cleaned the cum from the programming chair as they prepared for another Robot.

* * *

Jessica sat on her throne wearing shiny black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, arm length gloves, a bustier corset and Jessica was smoking an odorless drug cigarette with her right gloved hand.

Jessica inhaled deeply on her odorless drug cigarette.

In the second throne chair was Mel Dedigama clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and smoking odorless cigarettes Jessica had given her. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

Servicing them were two Sex Slaves clad in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots only. Their shaved pussies bare and exposed.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Jessica French kissed Mel and Robot Paula/#471 walked in with Robots Kim/#569 and Kylie/#570. They bowed fully and Jessica inhaled deeply from her odorless cigarette and exhaled saying “Report my Robots”

“MISTRESSES ALL IS PROCEEDING AS ORDERED. SQUAD #69 HAS CAPTURED THE REMAINING KARDASHIAN FEMALES—KRIS JENNER, COURTNEY AND KHLOE KARDASHIAN. THERE WAS MINIMAL RESISTANCE MISTRESSES”

Earlier in the US,

Robot Robots Kim/#569 and Kylie/#570. Entered their mansion as two black vans parked in the parking area. Monitored by Robot Paula/#471 and Robot Amber/#492. Robots Kim/#569 and Kylie/#570 went inside and Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian was there along with Kris Jenner and Kanye West. They saw the two clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

“Kim? Kylie? What has happened to you two?” Kris said as Kanye ran to his wife. She backhanded him with her gloved right arm and he went sprawling against the wall. Still stunned, Kim/#569 walked over and grabbed his head and with a hard twist snapped his neck. Khloe went for her Cell phone as did Kourtney but Kylie walked close and there was a hissing sound as gas sprayed in their faces and they became blank faced as cum drizzled down their legs. Kylie/#570 said into her gloved hand which quietly relaying, “MAIN THREE TARGETS IMMOBILIZED MALE ELIMINATED. READY TO PROCEED WITH VALUABLE PROCUREMENT AND ROBOTIZATION”

Paula ordered with Amber, “THE THREE ARE NOT TO BE ROBOTIZED YET. HAVE THE SLAVES ACCESS THE SAFES AND ACCOUNTS THEN SECURE THEM IN THE VAN. WE WILL SECURE THE VALUABLES”

“UNDERSTOOD……..SLAVES ACCESS THE SAFES AND ACCOUNTS” Kylie ordered. All of Kim’s and Kylie’s had already been accessed but Kris, Khloe and Kourtney said, “yes Kylie we will obey”

Kim/#569 was “vacuuming up” the remains of her husband she just murdered coldly. The Robots swarmed the mansion and took everything of value and set up the mansion as a new base since the Kardashians still had their reality TV Empire there were concerns about the press and photographers.

Robot Squad #69 was left in charge of Robot Amber/#492. Her squad now had Robot Paula/#471, Kim/#569, Kylie/#570, Annie/#350, Amber/#492, Christine/#493, Aleena/#494, Sonja/#351, Petra/#352, Michelle/#470, Lindsey/#480, Natasha/#495, Svetlana/#496, Olga/#497 and Tess/#441. Plus the new Robots being added—the six caterers, and the Kardashian assistants and the Kardashians.

Squad #69 needed four vans to transport all the robots.

Now,

Jessica inhaled deeply from her odorless cigarette and exhaled saying “Excellent! Prepare them to be robotized. Use the Robotizers. And I assume the TV show is on hiatus?”

“YES MISTRESS” Kim/#569 said, “BUT THE PRESS WANT A PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT MISSING KANYE AND OUR RECENT CHANGES REQUESTING PRIVACY. THEY ARE USED TO ME BEING A WHORE ON TELEVISION AND THE MEDIA”

“Hahahaha yes you were, a successful one my dear don’t forget that. Yes we shall give them a press conference, I don’t want reporters nosing around. You will dress ‘normally’ and give them a press conference with your sisters and mother and tell them your husband ran off, they will believe it due to his erratic behavior”

“YES MISTRESS AS YOU COMMAND”

“Robot’s Kim and Kylie I want you to oversee the robotization of your family”

“YES MISTRESS”

“And you Paula my Robot, any updates?”

“YES MISTRESS ALL IS PROCEEDING AS ORDERED. DATA CONTINUES TO FLOW”

“Hahahaha excellent! And my Agents in Brussels? That operation was delayed……….Melanie report”

Standing at attention in behind Jessica were her Robots Lauren/#269, Melanie/#25 and Tiffany/#27 and Gal/#F269. All the Robots were enormous chested with 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotards with thong bottoms giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

The Robotized Melanie stepped forward, “MISTRESS SLAVE AGENTS EMMA, KAREN, LISA AND MELINDA ARE PERFORMING PERFECTLY MISTRESS. THEY CONTINUE TO POSE AS LOVERS ON VACATION. USING DATA PROVICED MY ROBOT NADINE AND THE OTHERS SHE HAS ACQUIRED FIFTY ROBOTS”

”Yes my Emma is exceptional as an Agent as are her associates………….they have stayed in cover and once the German operation is over we will push on Brussels”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Relay to her my satisfaction, and remember their phones may be monitored”

“YES MISTRESS”

“I must get my Nadine back…………..and Brooke too. I will be glad when this is over”

“YES MISTRESS” the robots all bowed and went to obey and Melanie returned to her position and stood at attention again.

End Part Thirty

(To be Continued……….)