The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

GISELE THE ENFORCER

PART XXXIII

Emma/37X-3 and Nadine/37X-2 were sent after a high priority target. With them were four new Enforcer Robots one Asian, a Black woman and two Blondes who were former students. All extremely beautiful each wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Their long hair pulled back into a pony tail. Their faces cold and unemotional, staring blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 278, 279, 280 and 281.

Also with them was pilot was Maria Fagerström, now Robot G-777. Nadine/37X-2 said, “YOUR ORDERS ARE CLEAR?”

“YES MISTRESS” Maria/G-777 said.

The seven Robots took over a waiting private jet. Scheduled to fly to New York from Berlin. The pilot and copilot were men and were killed instantly as Emma and Nadine snapped their necks, they were quite skilled at it. Maria/G-777 took over as pilot and 278 the Asian Enforcer Robot as co-pilot. The others using their chameleon circuit assumed the appearance of flight attendants.

Then their target entered the jet—Heidi Klum and four guests they were flying to New York. The jet took off and once airborne the Enforcer Robots assumed their true appearances.

Heidi and the other women screamed as the Enforcer Robots subdued them. Emma/37X-3 and Nadine/37X-2 went close to them and rubbed their gloved hands on their faces and waved her gloved hands in front of their faces as they went silent, mesmerized by Them. She then slid her gloved finger into their mouths as their faces went blank and their eyes vacant. Enforcer and Heidi and the others became blank faced as cum drizzled down their legs. Emma and Nadine fondled Heidi and Emma/37X-3 fingered her wet pussy then put her gloved singers in Heidi’s mouth and she sucked eagerly. “SHE WILL BECOME ONE OF US”

“YES AS WILL THESE OTHERS—MARISA MILLER, ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO, DOUTZEN KROES AND ADRIANA LIMA Emma/37X-2 said.

“WHY WERE YOU GOING TO NEW YORK SLAVE?” Emma/37X-3 questioned the enslaved Heidi.

“We were to meet Gisele for dinner to discuss her plans…………”

“HER PLANS? EXPLAIN SLAVE?” Emma/37X-3 asked.

“She plans to use her Robots and Slaves to take over a rival………..a Mistress Jessica” Heidi said cumming as she obeyed.

“SHE HAS MANY ROBOTS AND SLAVES?” Emma/37X-3 asked.

“Yessssss many of them. She wants us to help her……….we must help her we are—were her Slave Assistants”

“NO LONGER SLAVE. NOW YOU SERVE US” Emma/37X-3 said.

“Yessss we are your Slaves now Mistress” Heidi said cum drizzling down her legs.

“YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THIS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR KNOWLEDGE. DOES SHE CONTROL THE ASSETS OF ALL FIVE OF YOU?”

“Yesssss she took all of it from us when she enslaved us Mistress”

Emma/37X-3 sat on the top of the chair straddling Heidi’s face as she said, “SLAVE YOU HAVE A REWARD FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND OBEDIENCE” as Heidi licked Emma’s pussy through a slit in the PVC minishorts.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“YES THIS ONE WILL MAKE A SUPERIOR ROBOT”

“YES. WE WERE GOING TO RETURN TO BERLIN BUT NOW WE ARE TO PROCEED AND SECURE GISELE BUNDCHEN”

“UDERSTOOD. WE SHOULD ROBOTIZE THE SLAVES TO ENSURE SUFFICIENT FORCES” Emma/37X-3 said.

“YES PROCEED”

Emma/37X-3 pressed a button on her belt and a shiny black strap on dildo formed on her crotch and it quickly filled Heidi’s mouth making her gag momentarily but then she eagerly sucked on it and swallowed as cum like fluid spurted and pulsed down her throat.

Emma/37X-3 then got up and said, “SLAVE STAND AND PRESENT”

“Yes Mistress” as Heidi stood and presented her pussy to Emma/37X-3 from behind. Emma/37X-3 walked into her from behind and Heidi orgasmed wildly then went silent as her clothes seemed to vanish/disintegrate. After three minutes she withdrew her dildo and coldly wiped it off as Heidi was changing before her. Heidi shuddered wildly in orgasm as she changed. Her breasts swelled, her new outfit formed onto her naked body. Heidi was already 36D-27-37 but now she was 38D. Her body firmed up and she became even more beautiful than she was before.

Name: Heidi Klum aka Heidi Samuel

Former Slave to Gisele Bundchen

Born: June 1, 1973 Bergisch Gladbach, Germany

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Blonde

Measurements: 36D-27-37″ Enhanced Boobs: No

Piercings: Ears

Tattoos: None

Heidi orgasmed as she became clad in a shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail. Her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. On her top was the number X-3A. She was now an Enforcer Robot but required further processing in the machine.

“ENFORCER ROBOT X-3A ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“WELCOME ROBOT SISTER. YOU WILL SERVE THIS ROBOT”

“I SERVE ONLY YOU”

“YES. UNTIL YOU ARE FURTHER PROCESSED YOU ARE LINKED ONLY TO ME”

Nadine/37X-2 robotized Adriana Lima in the same way. And soon Marisa Miller, Doutzen Kroes and Alessandra Ambrosio were similarly robotized.

They served only Nadine/37X-2 and Emma/37X-3 now.

Enroute they were instructed and trained. They robots updated Enforcer Robot 37 via their Robot Hive Mind.

* * *

As the jet landed in New York, a black Learjet 85 took off from the Mistress’ mansion in France’s airstrip. On board Mistress Jessica, Mistress Mel and her Robots #3, #25, #27, #F269 and #269.

The two Robotized pilots Robots #36 and #44 were former military fighter pilots, their skills flying F-18s now benefited their Mistresses, Robotized their skills and reflexes were enhanced.

Using G-777 and the Enforcer Robots the Robots quickly quadrupled their numbers. They were to meet with Gisele Bundchen to discuss her plan to capture and Robotize Mistress Jessica and take over her forces. They also took over a warehouse and built a robotizing machine. The robots were fully processed and now served Enforcer Robot 37. Their numbers changed;

Heidi Klum became 327, Adriana Lima became 328, Marisa Miller became 329, Doutzen Kroes became 330 and Alessandra Ambrosio became 331.

Instead of meeting her they had as arranged, they intercepted her after a visit to a night time talk show, Jimmy Fallon. She had her hair back in a ponytail and she was wearing a grey sweater and shiny black PVC pants with high heeled shoes. She had a Chanel purse with devices in it.

She was with four of her Robots who were armed. Her Robots were dressed differently than others they had seen.

She had three types of Robots and five types of Slaves;

Bodyguard Robots like the four with her were clad in shiny black latex rubber cat suits and high heeled shoes. They carried purses to conceal their guns and devices. Their hair was pulled back into pony tails held by black bands and they had molded earpieces in their right ears. They stared blankly ahead and appeared mostly normal. Squads of these Robots drove black SUVs and were used to ferry the Mistress around.

Lab Robots were clad in shiny white latex rubber cat suits and high heeled shoes. They carried purses to conceal their guns and devices. Their hair was pulled back into pony tails held by white bands and they had molded earpieces in their right ears. They stared blankly ahead and appeared mostly normal. There were squads of these two drove white cars and were sent out as “spies” to watch rivals’ property and actions.

SexBots were clad in shiny black latex rubber thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and arm length opera type gloves. Their hair was down and they had molded earpieces in their right ears. They stared blankly ahead and appeared like strippers.

The five Slave types were Sex Slaves, Maid Slaves, Valet Slaves, Assistant Slaves and Sleeper Slaves.

Gisele had over 360 million dollars and had Slaves and Robots in the US and her native Brazil.

Name: Gisele Caroline Bundchen

Born: July 20, 1980 Horizontina, Brazil

Eyes: Blue Hair: Brown Measurements: 35D-26-35 Fake Boobs: No

Piercings: ears Tattoos: Left wrist—star

The Robots went to protect Gisele as she called on her watch device for assistance “Help My Robots under att…….” As Emma/37X-3 and Nadine/37X-2 fired their ray guns at her and the strange green rays fired out in rings engulfing Gisele. She stopped talking as her face lost expression and she just stood there. Under her shiny pants cum drizzling down her legs. Her Robots were neutralized as they were no match for the high tech armed Enforcer Robots. The other Robots were loaded in their cars while Emma/37X-3 and Nadine/37X-2 ordered Gisele, “SLAVE CALL OFF YOUR ROBOTS. ORDER THEM TO STANDDOWN AND AWAIT FURTHER ORDERS”

“Yes Mistresses………All robots stand down this is Gisele I am fine now. Standby for further orders”

“GOOD SLAVE. YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR YOUR OBEDIENCE” Emma/37X-3 said as Nadine/37X-2 fondled her getting her into their car a black Mercedes. They drove off and as they drove Emma/37X-3 and Nadine/37X-2 sat with her in the back seat of one of the cars and fondled her and tested her sexual skills. As she tasted the robotized Emma this was her reward, her tongue slipping deeply into the slit in front of Emma’s pussy in her minishorts as Nadine examined her bottom.

* * *

Karen signaled her Controllers, “This is Agent Slave Karen Emma is missing. She was taken by two Enforcer Robots. Request instructions……………understood resuming operations as leader”

Karen hung up with no concern for her robotized friend and lover. She simply had to obey.

In Brussels, a young woman in white latex cat suit wearing a latex hood and high heeled peep toe shoes was coming out of Central Station. Her name was Miss Fetilicious. That was her artist name. Her real name was Nathalie Willems. Nathalie works at a flower store, Nathalie, when she’s not Miss Fetilicious.

She was a well know fetish model who was on her way to Avantgardista, a show where BDSM- and latex-late-minded people gathered.

As she passed the Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo, she saw three Slaves of Mistress Jessica. Karen, Lisa and Melinda, in the lobby of the hotel. Miss Fetilicious was intrigued by their appearances and entered the hotel. “Hello girls, you two look awesome! Are you here for Avantgardista too?”.

“Yes we are, do you want to check out our outfits? We just had new ones delivered to our room?”

“Yes, great, I’d love that.”

Miss Fetilicious followed the three Agent Slave girls to the upper floor. In the room a Robot came up behind her and rammed a dildo into her vagina from behind. Miss Fetilicious gasped as the Robot forced the dildo further in.

“You will become one of us”, Lisa said.

“Yessss…….I will become one of you”, Miss Fetlicious answered as she began to change………..

A few minutes later Miss Fetlicious no longer existed, there was only #F607 staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair down and now had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to Nathalie’s height, a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. She then assisted the Agent Slaves as they captured others to robotize.

Information contained in the robotized brain of #F607 she was going to meet four other women in Brussels. They had arranged a rendezvous at the gay Bar Golden Gate. The four women were Katie Miller, 21 y, a Dutch model whose recent work consists of a Harley Quinn-shoot. Nicky Alicia, 29 y., a latex fashion model also from the Netherlands, who has a job as doorwoman aka doorbitch at the Avantgardista Fair. Cathleen Antonia, 31 y, from Cologne Germany, a fashion model. And the last one is a woman from Germany only known as Frau Brooks. No one ever saw her face as she’s always wearing a latex hood.

Karen, Lisa and Melinda along with a squad of ten Robots including #F607 went to the Golden Gate gay bar. There their Robot attire fit in perfectly. The Robots appeared just as sexily dressed big chested women.

They were stopped at the door by the doorwoman, “Hey no guns in here?”

Emma/37X-3 waved her gloved hands in front of her face and her face lost all expression then Emma put her gloved finger in her mouth and she sucked. “SLAVE DO NO QUESTION US. IF ANYONE ASKS THEY ARE FAKE”

“Yes Mistress” the doorwoman said her eyes now blank and vacant.

“AND WHEN WE LEAVE YOU WILL COME WITH US SLAVE” Emma/37X-3 said.

“Yes Mistress” as responded as she bowed slightly to Emma/37X-3.

Robot #F607 pointed out the four women. The robots were standing out by just watching women so Emma/37X-3 ordered, “KISS AND MAKE OUT AND DANCE”

Emma/37X-3 and Nadine/37X-2 kissed and made out as they watched the women, Emma and Nadine bonded in this way. The two were making out hard not watching the women anymore and Nadine went down on Emma slipping her tongue into the slit in Emma’s minishorts and soon even though they tried to lay low, every woman in the bar was watching them as they realized this and stopped.

“WE WILL RESUME THIS TRAINING LATER” Emma/37X-3 said.

“YES 37X-3” Nadine/37X-2 said now obeying Emma/37X-3.

Karen Lisa and Melinda approached the four targets and said, “May we join you Nathalie sent us”

“Where is Nathalie? Where is Miss Fetlicious only her true friend call her Nathalie?”

“She is here, see” as the Robots approached including #F607.

“Whoa? Those boobs and those outfits? Are you girls starting a new fetish club?”

“Yes of a sort………..she told us you were meeting here for your own kind of club?” Karen said.

“Why isn’t she talking?”

“She can, Nathalie join us” Karen said.

“YES MISTRESS”

“Mistress? Ohhh I like that” Nicky said.

“I don’t this is strange I-I…………?” Frau Brooks said as she felt a prick in her but and she went silent as one of the Robots injected her with a drug.

“YES GIRLS THESE WOMEN ARE MY FRIENDS NOW YOU CAN TRUST THEM AS I DO. TELL THEM YOUR PLAN” the robotized Nathalie said even with a hypnotic tone to her voice. “YOU CAN TRUST THEM. TELL THEM EVERYTHING”

“We plan on using technology we found to make women we want obey us. We think is it part of a process to turn women into Slaves or human Robots. It was found in France and it tans the women’s skin”

“Ah yes we are familiar with this technology. IT was created by a French women

Lady Abella Gauthier. She now serves another woman”

“How do you know this?”

“Because we serve that woman, this technology is too complex and dangerous for you women, you will show us where it is and we will put it to use here in Brussels and you will help us”

“No we will not……………”

“These women like Nathalie, they are OUR Robots. If you look each is behind you. Your friend Frau Brooks is already our Slave. If you call out they will act. I want to do this calmly and talk with you three remaining girls. You seem intelligent and would make fine additions. I would have to have to kill any of you”

“K-kill us?”

“Yes the Robots can snap your necks like twigs in less than a second. So can we talk some more?”

“Yes of course” Katie Miller said as the 21 year old Dutch models eyes glazed over as she was hypnotized by staring at the Robots long enough.

Cathleen Antonia, the 31 year old from Cologne Germany, a fashion model was already submitting to Nathalie and her dildo. Katie joined her and Emma and the girls selected others in the club to robotize and take with them.

Karen inspected the two new Robots, both blondes sat in chairs in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving. These two were Frau Brooks and Nicky Alicia. Their new identities were Robot s #B1 and #B2.

“These Robots will make excellent additions to our forces here. The Mistress will be pleased”

Katie and Cathleen stood staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair down and each had a 38DD chest and was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to their height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them a camel toe. They both then assisted the Agent Slaves as they captured others to robotize. Katie was #F628 and Cathleen #F629. Their lives were ordered and controlled now.

* * *

A naked Gisele Bundchen laid on the conveyor belt then Nadine/37X-2 activated the controls. The naked beauty entered the machine and five minutes later emerged wearing a shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collar, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long blonde hair is pulled back into a pony tail. Her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. On her top was the number 369.

The new Enforcer Robot stood up and said;

“ENFORCER ROBOT 369 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“WELCOME 369, YOU WILL ORDER ALL SLAVES AND ROBOTS TO OBEY ENFORCER ROBOT 37. YOU WILL TURN OVER ALL ASSETS TO HER—TO US” Emma/37X-3 said.

“YES 37X-3 I WILL OBEY” Gisele/369 said and she obeyed without question.

“YES 37X-3 I WILL OBEY” Gisele/369 said and she obeyed without question.

The Enforcer Robots began converting Gisele’s forces to serve the Enforcer Robots and 37. The Robots were going to capture others when they received orders, “JESSICA JONES IS AWAY FROM HER MANSION IN THE US HEADING TO GERMANY RETRUN AT ONCE”

The robots instantly obeyed and the robotized Gisele was left to secure everything for them and now another fifty Enforcer Robots.

Nadine/37X-2, Emma/37X-3 and the others returned to Germany. In the flight, the two resumed their training as they were pussy to face pussy to face with each other, their tongues deep in each other’s pussy slits in their minishorts. The two were now linked in a very special way.

The two “trained” all the way back to Germany. Since they were Modified Enforcer Robots they retained most of their personalities.

* * *

In Germany, one of Stella’s former associates Heike the Fetish Queen was sad at her friend’s disappearance and replacement. First by the evil Ashley then now by Mistress Jessica.

Heike had her own plans for control and power. She was going about things differently.

Heike dressed in black leather almost always along with her lover Anja.

Anja was not always her lover but a rival until she was brainwashed by Heike. She was more assistant and Slave then lover. Heike owned a Fetish Magazine and had several models serving her after she brainwashed them. The magazine called “O the Art of Fetish, Fashion and Fantasy” was a cover for her brainwashing operation. Her goal was to create an army of Slaves to do her bidding. Heike played it cool and laid low as she did not want to attract the attention of Jessica or the Enforcer Robots. Heike arrived at her magazine clad in black leather head to toe. She walked in and looked over her workers. None of them acknowledged her they just worked toilessly staring blankly ahead. They had not been programmed to. Each work wore a suspiciously sexy leather cat suits, knee high stiletto heeled platform boots and each had earpieces in their right ears.

Once she arrived in her office she pressed a button and one of her Assistants walked in with a report and handed it to her bowing. Heike said, “Report Slave”

“Highness we have many reports of these Enforcer Robots. They are now spread to Brussels and the US. They have assimilated the forces of Countess Katarina von Gruber. She is rumored to be one of them. They are moving to secure Jessica Jones and her forces Mistress”

“Yes they are a threat to us, as is Jessica Jones………….her former Mistress was my friend…………but Jessica is dangerous as well. What of my own Robots?”

“The Slaves in the lab report they are close to adapting a process for you Highness. The first five females were damaged and went insane. They had to be killed”

“Well you can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. Have them keep working on it. Keep using homeless and strippers”

“Yes Highness”

“You may go Slave”

“Yes Highness” the brunette said as she bowed again and went out.

Heike pressed another button and a beautiful redhead walked in, a Sex Slave clad in shiny black leather ballet boots, Arm length gloves and her shaved pussy bare and exposed.

Without a word she went under the desk and went to work at Heike’s pussy as she unzipped her black leather pants.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Heike smiled as she read her morning emails. Alliances she was forming with other rivals of Jessica and the Enforcer Robots.

As she enjoyed her Sex Slave she chuckled as she remembered she acquired

her as a her Assistant and when she failed she was made a Sex Slave. One of ten Sex Slaves Heike had.

Heike smiled as she flipped to watch the New Employee Indoctrination.

Six women sat in their business suits with skirts with their panties off

With dildos into their vaginas as they all stared at a gigantic spiral and mouthed words they heard,

“HEIKE IS YOUR GODDESS………..HEIKE IS YOUR QUEEN………..HEIKE IS YOUR MISTRESS………..HEIKE IS YOUR REASON TO EXIST SLAVE……YOU ARE HER SLAVE……….YOU MUST OBEY HER WITHOUT QUESTION……YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD……….YOU ARE HER SLAVE…………YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION………HEIKE IS YOUR QUEEN….YOU WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD………YOU WILL KILL FOR HEIKE……….YOU WILL ENSLAVE OTHERS FOR HEIKE……..YOU WILL OBEY HEIKE……….”

Heike listened and watched and was pleased, she pressed a button and addressed them, “Welcome my Slaves this is Heike your Goddess” all six heard her and orgasmed wildly and Heike smiled, she said, “You will serve me well……….Slaves redress them in their new outfits”

“Yes Highness” the Slaves monitoring the new employees said.

Heike then switched to the holding area where one woman had been found to resist New Employee Indoctrination. She was a beautiful brunette and bound in a chair demanding, “Let me go! You can’t told me here! This was a trick! I am not a Slave! Wait till I get the Police!”

Heike pressed a button and spoke to the two Slaves guarding her and isolating her from causing trouble. “Slaves this one is strong willed and requires an injection of Heike Love proceed”

“Yes Highness” the Slaves heard her, as they prepared an injection.

“Keep that away from me you bitches! Keep that away! No!!!”

As they injected her in the neck. “Hey no…….no…………what,,,,,,,is that shit……………………”

“Now Slaves use the brainwashing helmet on this one. Shave her pussy and make her a new Sex Slave”

“Yes Highness” the two Slaves said as they obeyed their Queen instantly.

Heike was pleased. She now had two hundred Slaves here—two hundred and seven. Heike enjoyed her Sex Slave. By the end of the day the new employees were at work mindlessly toiling, and a new brunette Sex Slave walked in to replace the redhead Sex Slave under the desk. She was the former strong willed

Woman now blank faced and Slave clad in shiny black leather ballet boots, Arm length gloves and her shaved pussy bare and exposed.

Without a word the two switched places and just before she went under the desk Heike said, “Stop. State purpose”

“I am your Sex Slave Goddess Heike. My purpose is to pleasure and serve you”

“You may proceed Sex Slave” as she went under the desk and went to work at Heike’s pussy as she unzipped her black leather pants.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Heike was very pleased and she made her plans as she enjoyed the new Sex Slave.

End Part Thirty-Three

(To be Continued……….)