The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

HEIKE

PART XXXIV

Ten new employees were ready for their New Employee Indoctrination.

Eight were eager to work but two were investigative reporters. They were investigating reports Heike was brainwashing her employees.

The reporters Helena and Jackie were both beautiful women and were hired as new employees. They whispered, “We will catch this bitch and ruin her!”

“Yes Helena but be careful” Jackie said.

The women all drank refreshments except for Jackie.

As the session began the large screen showed a big spiral and it began, “RELAX………….LISTEN…………….BREATHE DEEPLY…………AND RELAX…………..THIS…………WILL…………….HELP………….YOU…….UNDERSTAND…………WHY…………YOU…………ARE……….HERE……YOU………ARE……………NEEDED…………YOU…….ARE…….LOVED”

“Helen can you believe this shit? Helena?”

“ARE………………YOU………….READY…………TO…………OBEY?”

“No……….Helen?”

“Yes we are ready to obey” all nine of the other women said including Helena.

Jackie pretended as she saw the leather clad employees going around pulling down or off the women’s panties and sliding highly lubed dildos into each of the women, including Jackie who pretended to be hypnotized.

Jackie noticed the dildo felt nice…………..VERY nice……..it was coated with something…………..

They each began to mouth the words they heard as the dildos pleasured them and they all stared at a gigantic spiral and mouthed words they heard,

“HEIKE IS YOUR GODDESS………..HEIKE IS YOUR QUEEN………..HEIKE IS YOUR MISTRESS………..HEIKE IS YOUR REASON TO EXIST SLAVE……YOU ARE HER SLAVE……….YOU MUST OBEY HER WITHOUT QUESTION……YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD……….YOU ARE HER SLAVE…………YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION………HEIKE IS YOUR QUEEN….YOU WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD………YOU WILL KILL FOR HEIKE……….YOU WILL ENSLAVE OTHERS FOR HEIKE……..YOU WILL OBEY HEIKE……….”

Jackie resisted at first but as she orgasmed over and over from the dildo it was clear she had not drank the refreshments which made them all almost catatonic. The employees gave Jackie hers as an injection and soon she was just like the others.

“HEIKE IS YOUR GODDESS………..HEIKE IS YOUR QUEEN………..HEIKE IS YOUR MISTRESS………..HEIKE IS YOUR REASON TO EXIST SLAVE……YOU ARE HER SLAVE……….YOU MUST OBEY HER WITHOUT QUESTION……YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD……….YOU ARE HER SLAVE…………YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION………HEIKE IS YOUR QUEEN….YOU WILL DO ANYTHING YOU ARE TOLD………YOU WILL KILL FOR HEIKE……….YOU WILL ENSLAVE OTHERS FOR HEIKE……..YOU WILL OBEY HEIKE……….”

Jackie mouthed the words and like the other nine was enslaved and brainwashed now.

Heike listened and watched and was pleased, she pressed a button and addressed them, “Welcome my Slaves this is Heike your Goddess” all ten heard her and orgasmed wildly and Heike smiled, she said, “You will serve me well……….Slaves redress them in their new outfits”

“Yes Highness” the Slaves monitoring the new employees said.

“We must report we were sent to spy on you Goddess” both Jackie and Helena said.

Heike then replied, “And now?”

“We are your Slaves Highness”

“Excellent! Then you shall infiltrate your paper for me”

“Yes Highness” as the dildos were removed and Jackie and Helena were dressed in their new outfits as new employees of Heike.

And in her lab the Slaves had a breakthrough. The Slave from earlier walked into her office and bowed then stood at attention.

Heike said, “Report Slave”

“Highness the lab Slaves have successfully created a process to create human Robots. After only a loss of twenty females the twenty-first was robotized as well as the subsequent four females”

“Ah only twenty died, excellent an acceptable loss. Show me”

Five females walked in clad in off-white latex rubber long sleeve low cut front top and black leather pants with black leather forearm length gloves and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots. The contrast between the off-white latex and the black leather was stunning. They also wore belts with devices and they had silverized lips and eyelids and black earpieces with cameras and mics in their left of right ears. The pants were tight and showed every line including giving them camel toes. A faint buzzing was heard as they each had butt plugs and eggs in their vaginas buzzing and fucking them constantly. Heike examined them and said, “Yes they are perfect!” Heike fondled one of them and a dildo popped out and she was startled and laughed.

“Yes Highness their secondary robotization technique and for enslavement”

“Show me”

A British model and porn star on vacation in Germany Kate Harrington was brought in and she said, “You will all be in jail for this! Kidnapping! Rape! What are you going to do to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? Those girls I saw them earlier? What have you done to them?”

“The same thing we are doing to you my dear” Heike said as she watched one of the robots, the one with the dildo extended go close to her and move behind her and Kate screamed as the dildo took her. Her eyes were wide with terror at first then she moaned loudly as the Robot fucked her in several hard thrusts as cum-like fluid spurted inside her. Kate’s face slowly lost expression, her eyes dull and vacant as the Robot removed its dildo, its work done as they let her go and Kate stood at attention. Her clothing she had vanished seemingly to dust. Then her new outfit appeared on her. First a black leather bra as her breasts enlarged slightly and firmed up. Also black thong underwear with the butt plug and holding an egg device in her vagina. Then the off-white latex rubber long sleeve low cut front top and the black leather pants. Then the black leather forearm length gloves and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots. The contrast between the off-white latex and the black leather was stunning. Also a belts formed with devices and her lips and eyelids became silverized. Also a black earpieces with camera and mic formed in her right ear. The pants were tight and showed every line including giving her camel toe. A faint buzzing was heard as they each had butt plugs and eggs in their vaginas buzzing and fucking them constantly.

Kate said, “I AM YOUR ROBOT”

“Much better………….I think you are now KateBot. This process seems advanced my Slaves?”

“I AM KATEBOT”

“Yes Highness we based in on the stolen files of Jessica Jones and Stella Van Herrin”

“Ah yes makes sense excellent work! I want fifty within two days and five hundred within a week. The Enforcer Robots and or Jessica will be coming after me”

“Yes Highness we will obey”

“Arm these six and have them protect me”

“Yes Highness”

Minutes Later KateBot and the other five were heavily armed with UZIs.

Kate guarded the woman she despised minutes earlier.

Heike was pleased. Heike sat at her desk, the former strong willed Sex Slave still under the desk hard at work at Heike’s pussy, blank faced and clad in shiny black leather ballet boots, Arm length gloves and her shaved pussy bare and exposed.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Heike looked at KateBot and said, “Tell me KateBot do you remember being rude to me earlier and do you remember your previous life?”

“I REMEMBER HIGHNESS. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. THAT FEMALE NO LONGER EXISTS. I HAVE HER FORM AND MEMORIES BUT HER PERSONALITITY HAS BEEN REPLACED BY THIS UNIT” (She can only access this data when directly asked by a Controller or her Mistress otherwise she is a mindless automaton)

“Excellent! And you have access to her friends and associates names?”

“YES HIGHNESS. THIS DATA HAS BEEN UPLOADED AS PREVIOUSLY DIRECTED”

“So according to my data you—Kate—was in Germany as a tourist is this correct?”

“NO HIGHNESS. I WAS SENT TO INVESTIGATE YOU BY UK ROBOTICS”

“Who sent you?”

“MY FORMER MISTRESS CANDI. SHE HAS NUMEROUS ALIASES HIGHNESS. THIS DATA WAS UPLOADED WHEN I WAS ROBOTIZED AND CONNECTED TO THE ROBOT HIVE MIND”

“Ah yes I see the report now…………….she is lovely”

“SHE ENSLAVED KATE HARRINGTON AS SHE HAS OTHERS AND USED HER AS AN AGENT SLAVE”

“Well now you serve me my dear………..how many Robots and Slaves does UK Robotics have?”

“TWO HUNDRED ROBOTS AND FIFTY SLAVE AGENTS………..THEY ARE TRYING TO AVOID DETECTION BY WOMEN LIKE JESSICA JONES AND YOU HIGHNESS”

“Too late now hahahaha. Well done my Robot you please me. You will remain at my side at all times as my main Robot Guard”

“YES HIGHNESS”

Soon other British women betrayed by the robotized Kate were new Robots for Heike;

Actress Gemma Arterton was taken while out with her boyfriend and he was killed. Three women who were taken with Gemma and Robotized identified as women known to be serving Jessica Jones—Aria Giovanni, Melanie Johnson and Tiffany Alexander. Upon closer exam Heike and her Slaves learned these three were clones. UK Robotics was working on cloning women for the purpose of using women they desired as robots, but secretly to replace key women with clones. Their clones had the memories of the woman at the time their cells were taken. These clones required extensive sampling and for this reason were not a widespread threat. The samples taken of the three here were stolen from Stella Van Herrin who was also working on her own cloning, a program which stalled as Jessica took over.

Heike laughed as she realized this could be useful. “I want these three Robots prepared for an infiltration mission”

“YES HIGHNESS”

Heike knew Jessica was not in country so she set a plan in motion.

TiffanyBot her loyal Robot would pose as Robot #27 for Jessica. MelanieBot would pose as Robot #25. And AriaBot would pose as Robot #51. TiffanyBot called the main Robot Control to assess Data files. “YES THIS IS ROBOT #27 ACCESS DATA FILES AUTHORIZATION DELTA” (This was stolen from Jessica as well)

“ROBOT #27 YOU ARE USING UNAUTHORIZED COMMUNICATION”

“NECESSARY PROVIDE DATA FEED. THE MISTRESS REQUIRES IT….CLEARLY THE LOCATION DATA ON THIS CELL PHONE CONFIRMS I AM IN GERMANY. I HAVE #25 AND #51 HERE YOU CAN SPEAK WITH THEM. OBEY”

“YES #27 OBEYING”

“HIGHNESS IT IS WORKING. THEY DID NOT NEED TO SPEAK WITH THEM”

“Yes stupid Robots! Without their Mistress to guide them they are useless. Copy all data possible”

“YES HIGHNESS”

Heike’s plan was to download and steal all of Jessica’s technology and data files. The robots stopped the feed at 25% however as they detected Robot #51 was in France.

”You did well TiffanyBot, we acquired much of the files on their Robotizer and their Robot numbers and distribution”

“THANK YOU HIGHNESS” TiffanyBot said bowing.

* * *

Meanwhile,

As the black Learjet 85 landed in Germany, Mistress Jessica, Mistress Mel and her Robots #3, #25, #27, #F269 and #269 were ready to be met by their own forces at the airport.

The two Robotized pilots Robots #36 and #44 stayed in the jet.

At this same time, the Enforcer Robots were landing from the US. The Enforcer Robots used military style jets and were supersonic in transit to Germany. They had arrived the same time Jessica had flown from France.

Heike learned of Jessica’s arrival and they tried to intercept them before the Enforcer Robots could but they were too late.

Jessica, Mel and her Robots were surrounded by a squad of fifty Enforcer Robots.

Enforcer Robot 37 was there as was 37X-1 Katarina, 37X-2 Nadine and Emma 37X-3. They said, “YOU ARE SURROUNDED JESSICA JONES SURRENDER”

“Nadine? Emma? You two are Enforcer Robots? Katarina? What are you going to do to us?” Jessica said.

“YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US. YOUR FORCES WILL MERGE WITH OURS AND WE WILL BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL BEINGS ON EARTH. YOU WILL SERVE ME AS ONE OF MY MODIFIED ENFORCER ROBOTS AS WILL MEL DEDIGAMA”

“Leave her alone, you want me, here I am” Jessica said.

“YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO SAY ANYTHING. YOU ARE OUR SLAVE NOW” 37 said as Jessica said, “Robots stand down. Order Zero-six execute”

Her robots then stopped and stood down and were taken with Jessica and Mel.

Mel was afraid but Jessica was smirking. Smirking as they put them in the black sedans and drove toward their main Enforcer Robot base. Mel looked at Jessica and Jessica shook her head “no” as don’t draw attention.

Enroute Jessica looked at Emma and Nadine and how hot they looked like this. 37 was sitting in front and ordered Emma/37X-3 “TEST THE SEXUAL SKILLS OF MEL DEDIGAMA. WE ALREADY KNOW JESSICA’S SKILLS”

“No leave her alone!” Jessica demanded. Mel looked at her afraid.

“YES 37” as Emma/37X-3 began kissed Mel who tried to resist at least at first and as she had her gloved hand in Mel’s pussy the two were making out heavy and Mel was no longer even aware of Jessica. She only thought of the sexy Robot enslaving her and seducing her.

“YOU SEE JESSICA YOU ARE NOTHING TO HER. REPLACED EASILY BY ONE OF US. SHE ONLY WANTS TO BE ONE OF US NOW AND SHE WILL BE SOON. WE COULD TAKE YOU BOTH NOW BUT WE WANT TO USE THE PROCESS ON YOU TO FULLY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE” 37 said.

Mel was now at Emma’s pussy slit licking deep into her pussy through the slit in the minishorts. She shuddered wildly as she was becoming Emma’s Slave.

As Mel shuddered two more times she would now only obey Emma and the Enforcer Robots.

“Mel? Mel?”

“SHE OBEYS ONLY US NOW JESSICA”

As they drove it seemed hopeless for Jessica………….

Heike returned to her mansion unable to acquire Jessica and Mel,

As they rode in her limousine, Heike enjoyed one of her Sex Slaves at her pussy. The former strong willed Sex Slave still under the desk hard at work at Heike’s pussy, blank faced and clad in shiny black leather ballet boots, Arm length gloves and her shaved pussy bare and exposed.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes Slave excellent! Jessica, Mel and her Robots were surrounded by a squad of fifty of those strange Robots. They will likely soon be one of them like Katarina……….they will come after me next we must be ready. We must increase Robot production”

“YES MISTRESS” GemmaBot replied sitting across from her Mistress with KateBot. They sat staring blankly ahead and both robotized British women were clad in the off-white latex rubber long sleeve low cut front top and the black leather pants. Black leather forearm length gloves and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath they both wore a black leather bra and black thong underwear with a butt plug and holding an egg device in their vaginas. Also they were belts with devices and their lips and eyelids were silverized. Also they both wore black earpieces with camera and mic in their right ears. The pants were tight and showed every line including camel toes. A faint buzzing was heard as they each had butt plugs and eggs in their vaginas buzzing and fucking them constantly.

KateBot and GemmaBot were perfect Robots, HeikeBots. As Heike came in the face of the Sex Slave she moaned and said, “I want 500 HeikeBots within the week. And we will use Jessica’s data against her and create new types of Robots. The Scientist Robots will begin work at once”

“YES HIGHNESS. TIFFANYBOT MELANIEBOT AND ARIABOT HAVE BEGUN WORK HIGHNESS”

“Excellent!” Heike said as she picked up her phone.

TiffanyBot answered, “YES HIGHNESS?”

“Progress on utilizing Jessica’s research and data?”

“WE ARE COPYING THE ROBOTIZER DESIGN HIGHNESS. WE WILL HAVE A WORKING MODEL WITHIN THE HOUR”

“Excellent! By the time I return” Heike said as she enjoyed the Sex Slave’s skill.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“HIGHNESS WE CAN PROVIDE THE SAME SERVICE?”

“Yes my lovely Robots……..hahaha proceed. Slave you have done well but you may stop” the Sex Slave stopped and got up as GemmaBot and KateBot knelt before her and both robotized women serviced her and kissed in between and Heike was driven crazy. Heike moaned loudly as the two robots drove her to wild orgasm after orgasm, the most intense orgasms Heike had ever felt. Like Katarina had experienced by her involvement in with the Enforcer Robots and led to her becoming one, Heike had her personality changed by the intense pleasure she felt with these two human Robots. Heike now wanted this to continue forever. “Ah-hh-h-h-h” Heike moaned as she orgasmed wildly and the two Robots continued to work her as she orgasmed again as they arrived at the mansion. “R-Robots do not stop………..carry me to me bedroom and continue”

“MMMMMM YES HIGHNESS” as GemmaBot carried her and she and KateBot kept working her. They were effectively brainwashing her. Heike ordered the other three to join them and soon Heike was being serviced by all five of her initial HeikeBots. The robots saw her changing into a pre-Robot so they used their skills and powers to brainwash Heike back to a semblance of her former self. She was essentially a Slave to her own Robots now. They “enhanced her” making her more like one of them. She was now their Roboslave and was vastly more powerful. She was still their Mistress but now like Jessica she was much more powerful than a normal or free woman.

Goddess Heike began to dress differently and acted controlled. She spoke more like a Robot and never smiled anymore. She often required guidance from her HeikeBots. GemmaBot and KateBot were ALWAYS at her side now. The Robots guided her and essentially controlled her. “HIGHNESS WE NEED 500 ROBOTS BY THE END OF THE WEEK”

“Yes…….of course……….we must make this happen my Robots. Proceed with the plan we discussed as you pleasured me………..”

“YES HIGHNESS”

NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen is located Germany, near the village of Teveren west of the town of Geilenkirchen.

Also there was a hotel near the base, Hotel Brunssummerheide had 42 rooms and apartments with in an isolated area overlooking a golf course. It was perfect for their plans.

The robots studied targets and captured females as they left the base.

Also began capturing women at the hotel and they were converted into new HeikeBots. They prepared to take over the hotel and convert it into a Robotizing base

Heike was seen in public, she no longer required glasses. She now almost always wore an outfit of shiny black latex rubber consisting of elbow length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots, Miniskirt, Low cut front corset. Her pussy was now always shaved smooth and she wore a thong bottom with a slit for easy access to her vagina/pussy. She didn’t need an earpiece as she heard the HeikeBots/Robots in her mind. They guided her and assisted her actions and her thinking now.

But with the successful copying of Jessica’s Robotizer chairs, Heike and her HeikeBots developed four new designs; Guard/Recruitment Robots, Lab Robots, SexBots and Servant/Maid Robots. Each numbered and using their name as prefix—GR#, L#, S#, SM# etc. Heike had her HeikeBots prepare banks of Robotizer chairs like Jessica used of four Robotizer chairs per set.

Heike had four naked captives brought in. The four women, American tourists were screaming and trying to resist the HeikeBots, of which Heike now had one hundred of them.

Heike looked at them coldly and said, “Silence Slaves………..soon you will be the first four of a new generation of my Human Robots. You should feel honored” Heike said unemotionally and controlled as GemmaBot at her side seemed to guide her speech.

“How can you do this to us? Please we are Americans! Our government will…….”

“Your government will do nothing. For the rest of your lives you will serve me and since my process will make you nearly immortal, that will be a very very long time. Begin”

“YES HIGHNESS” TiffanyBot said as the process was started. The four women, two brunettes, a blonde and black woman struggled as power was activated. “SELECTION HIGHNESS?” TiffanyBot asked.

“One of each type” Heike replied coldly.

“YES HIGHNESS” as she selected switches and the Robotizers came to life,

The four strapped into a Robotizer grunted and moaned “Uhhhhh………..” as they went silent, as the robotizing Hoods lowered over them and dildos raised up. The four felt nothing but pleasure as the dildos entered them and their eyes rolled back in their heads in wild orgasm.

As the hooded visor/helmets covered their eyes, their eyes rolled back and the four American women were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

Unlike Jessica’s Robotizers however, filaments were forced into their ears as the need for earpieces was replaced by implanted devices in their ear canals.

The four women were extremely aroused as they were being instructed on their new lives and were undergoing more changes;

The four women watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Two of the four women were not lesbians—that was as free women. As Robots they would very much like women as that is what they were programmed to do. They were programmed to obey Heike and all HeikeBots over them. Males would be killed and used as “raw materials.” Ironic they would all be used as clothing, and whatever else was needed.

The four watched and learned. They had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of Heike and they would obey her and the HeikeBots without question, without hesitation.

The four were re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Their emotions and free will were fully erased.

Their robotized brains were filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

Their boobs “inflated” to the size Goddess Heike preferred—36D. Their outfits were stretched tightly as their eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on the four women as their outfits formed onto them, each different based on their new roles;

The hoods raised up revealing the four robotized women staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair all pulled back into tight pony tails.

The first brunette with her new 36D chest was clad in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Around her neck was a silver collar with a green light on it. An addition to Heike’s process. On her left breast as the number GR01 in white.

The second brunette with her new 36D chest was clad in a shiny white latex cat suit outfit with wrist length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height. The cat suit was tight giving her a camel toe. Around her neck was a silver collar with a green light on it. On her left breast as the number L01 in black.

The blonde was the most beautiful of the new Robots with her new 36D chest was clad in a shiny black latex rubber outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. On her front was mounted a large dildo 10″ and appeared very shiny. Around her neck was a silver collar with a green light on it. On her left breast as the number S01 in white.

The black girl was the most stunning of the new Robots with her new 36D chest was clad in a shiny black PVC outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front minidress/ Underneath she wore a thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. She had a small PVC apron around her waist. Around her neck was a silver collar with a green light on it. On her left breast as the number SM01 in white.

The four women, former resisting Americans now obedient human Robots stood and said in turn,

“ROBOT GR01 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT L01 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT S01 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT SM01 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

TiffanyBot said “YOU WILL SERVE GODDESS HEIKE FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized women replied, “WE WILL OBEY” and stepped forward.

“Excellent. Begin production on all of them at once and more Robotizers. I want then produced in ratios………..” Heike hesitated as GemmaBot whispered in her ear, “70/20/5/5”

“YES HIGHNESS” TiffanyBot, AriaBot, MelanieBot and the other HeikeBots replied as they bowed fully and Heike and her two personal HeikeBots walked out together. A free Heike would have enjoyed her new Robots. But Roboslave Heike had work to do.

A fifth type of Robot was created but this type was “Secret”. Designed to infiltrate, capture and robotize. Called Infiltrators these robots were unenhanced breast wise and were extremely thin and athletic clad in a shiny black latex cat suit outfit with wrist length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height. The cat suit was tight giving her a camel toe but the cat suit had a zipper to expose her pussy and anus. In her anus was a butt plug, her vagina a pair of shiny eggs buzzing and fucking her constantly. Two so she could “gift one” to someone. The high neck collar cat suit concealed the silver collar with a green light on it around her neck. They wore mirrored sunglasses to conceal their vacant eyes. The first of the Infiltrators was a beautiful German model named Mary. She went by Mary aka Cute Mary and was out for a photo shoot when approached by Heike out with GemmaBot and KateBot;

Heike was not wearing glasses and wearing her new outfit of shiny black latex rubber consisting of elbow length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots, Miniskirt, Low cut front corset. Her pussy was now always shaved smooth and she wore a thong bottom with a slit for easy access to her vagina/pussy. She didn’t need an earpiece as she heard the HeikeBots/Robots in her mind. They guided her and assisted her actions and her thinking now.

GemmaBot saw her and said, “THAT ONE HIGHNESS FOR THE NEW SPECIAL PROJECT”

“Yes. She is most suitable” Heike said coldly.

Mary saw them approach her and said, “Sorry this is a private shoot no other models”

“We are not models my dear, we are your new Masters” as Heike coldly aimed a device in her face and fired. GemmaBot did the same to her girlfriend/photographer. The devices flashed a kaleidoscope of colors in their faces as their eyes took in the energy and the effect.

“Hey what are those……………..lights………….so pretty…..” Mary said as her eyes widened and her face went slack as she dropped the items she held. The photographer did the same.

“Now Slaves you will come with us” Heike said and Mary and her photographer obeyed.

Enroute Mary demonstrated her current skill as she pleasured her new Goddess. Kneeling in the sedan at the pussy of the Mistress servicing her, Mary had her tongue deep in Heike’s pussy, her arms around the Mistress’ leather clad hips, her face buried in her sex. Mary tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Mary’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit taking in her nectar. Heike coldly said, “Yes my dear you are skilled, but soon your skill will drive women into ecstasy and turn them into my Slaves”

Heike felt nothing but when GemmaBot leaned over and whispered in her ear “YOU SERVE US WELL ROBOSLAVE HEIKE” Heike shuddered at this as she pleased her Robot Masters.

Back at the mansion, Heike stood by with GemmaBot and KateBot as Mary and the photographer was prepared. As they watched another captive was brought in from UK Robotics—a British Pilipino woman named Natalia Forrest. She was struggling fiercely. Heike said, “Excellent! Another Special Project subject………Robots prepare her”

“YES HIGHNESS” as she was stripped of all clothing and her sex area sprayed with depilatory foam. Mary and her photographer were similarly naked and their sex cleaned of pubic hair and they three were placed in the Robotizer chairs. Mary and her photographer were turned into Infiltrators.

These robots were unenhanced breast wise and were extremely thin and athletic clad in a shiny black latex cat suit outfit with wrist length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height. The cat suit was tight giving her a camel toe but the cat suit had a zipper to expose her pussy and anus. In her anus was a butt plug, her vagina a pair of shiny eggs buzzing and fucking her constantly. Two so she could “gift one” to someone. The high neck collar cat suit concealed the silver collar with a green light on it around her neck. They wore mirrored sunglasses to conceal their vacant eyes. The first of the Infiltrators was a beautiful German model named Mary. The second her photographer.

The three women, now obedient human Robots stood and said in turn,

“ROBOT IF01 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT IF02 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT SP01 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

TiffanyBot said “YOU WILL SERVE GODDESS HEIKE FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

The robotized women replied, “WE WILL OBEY” and stepped forward.

Once robotized the Infiltrators were sent out immediately.

The other however, SP01 formerly known as Natalia Forrest was a special Robot. She now wore a silver high neck halter top leotard with thong bottom giving her a camel toe, and opening for cleavage, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots adding 4″ to her height and a black belt with devices. A 2″ wide silver wraparound visor covering her rolled back white eyes and earbuds in her ears connected to the visor.

With the visor she was capable of seeing in no light and movement. She was created to augment the Security and Guard Robots and to track target females.

End Part Thirty-Four

(To be Continued……….)