The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105 for her ideas and input.

The Bank

HEIKE CONTINUES TO GAIN POWER

PART XXXV

Asian Gemma Chan was in Germany with UK Robotics waiting for Natalia to report in.

Name: Gemma Chan Born: November 29, 1982 London, England UK

Eyes: Brown Hair: Black Measurements: 34B-25-35

Piercings: Ears Tattoos: None

Gemma Chan worked as an English film, television, and theatre actress and former fashion model. She emigrated from China via Hong Kong with her parents and after college was recruited by UK Robotics and brainwashed like the others into their Agents.

Gemma sat in her latex dress drinking wine and reading reports. She heard a door open and then she was confronted by four robotized women including some of her former associates. “No! Stay away from me!” as the robots coldly aimed a device in her face and fired. Gemma saw a kaleidoscope of colors as her eyes took in the energy and the effect.

“Hey what are those……………..lights………….so pretty…..” Gemma said as her eyes widened and her face went slack as she dropped her wine glass as she gasped and moaned and went limp.

The Robots then took her and her reports.

Gemma worked in the mansion cleaning, her face blank of expression, her eyes vacant as she worked with a new 36D chest was clad in a shiny black PVC outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front minidress. Underneath she wore a thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. She had a small PVC apron around her waist. Around her neck was a silver collar with a green light on it. On her left breast as the number SM09 in white.

She would serve the Goddess well in this new role.

Heike was in her limousine near NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen is located Germany, near the village of Teveren west of the town of Geilenkirchen.

She sat in the parking lot of the hotel near the base, Hotel Brunssummerheide Heike now controlled. All 42 rooms and apartments were now entrapment rooms with cameras and devices to enslave and neutralize women for her use.

Heike already added 100 Robots in a few hours and was moving quickly. She had many new HeikeBots and the hotel was converted into a Robotizing base.

Her new targets were the women of the Air Base. She captured and brainwashed several into her Agents and robotized many others into HeinkeBots and the other new robot types.

Heike was in the limousine in her outfit of shiny black latex rubber consisting of elbow length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots, Miniskirt, Low cut front corset. Her pussy was now always shaved smooth and she wore a thong bottom with a slit for easy access to her vagina/pussy.

At her pussy were two new Slaves; Major General Dawn M. Lebert and the Component Commander, Brigadier General Kirsten Stowe as her Slaves. Both were naked and at her pussy servicing her needs. They had both visited the hotel to check on accommodations for their troops. They were now Heike’s brainwashed Slaves forever.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

GemmaBot and KateBot were at her side and Heike felt nothing as the Slaves serviced her but when GemmaBot leaned over and whispered in her ear “YOU SERVE US WELL ROBOSLAVE HEIKE. YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIGUREHEAD FOR US. YOU WILL BE REWARDED AND BECOME ONE OF US SOON” Heike shuddered at this as she pleased her Robot Masters.

“Slaves listen closely………..”

The enslaved women listened and obeyed their Goddess.

In her office, Major General Dawn M. Lebert and the Component Commander, Brigadier General Kirsten Stowe were there in their uniforms but underneath wore shiny PVC thong bottom dildo panties, a dildo n their vagina’s and anuses buzzing and fucking them constantly. In their ears were small hearing aid like earpieces and General Lebert signed a new order, all women at the base were to report for liberty to the Hotel Brunssummerheide and she would alternate them through there. General Lebert called on a secure phone normally used for classified information, “Highness I have issued the order as instructed. I have also allowed the Vehicle Robotizing platforms on the base without inspection as instructed”

“Well done Slave, you please me. Those who refuse or become nosey must be eliminated, along with the males”

“Yes Highness. I have sent many of them on deployment to avoid suspicion. By the time they return all will be robotized”

“Well done Slave, the two of you pleasure yourselves as reward and report to me this evening”

“Yes Highness thank you Goddess” as she hung up the two Slaves began kissing and went to work on each other.

Heike was again in her limousine in her outfit of shiny black latex rubber consisting of elbow length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled boots, Miniskirt, Low cut front corset. Her pussy was now always shaved smooth and she wore a thong bottom with a slit for easy access to her vagina/pussy. Before her a captured Enforcer Robot, clad in her shiny black PVC Policewoman type hat, long sleeve zip up front top, minishorts, belt, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, hoop earrings (which act as antennae), a whip mounted on her right boot top and her eyelids are silverized. Her long brown hair is pulled back into a pony tail. Her face cold and unemotional, she stared blankly ahead. On her top was the number 667. She wore a new addition to her outfit of a silver collar with a green light on it instead of her normal black Control collar.

“You are certain Robot?”

“YES HIGHNESS. JESSICA JONES IS BEING HELD AT THE ENFORCER ROBOT MAIN BASE—THE FORMER MANSION OF KATARINA VON GRUBER WHO IS NOW ONE OF US”

“Why have they not robotized her already?”

“SHE IS BEING STUDIED ALONG WITH HER PARTNER MEL DEDIGAMA HIGHNESS. SHE RESISTED BEING ENSLAVED LIKE HER PARTNER AND HAS RECEIVED ASSISTANCE FROM ENFORCER ROBOTS. ENFORCER #37 IS ATTEMPTING TO DETERMINE HOW SHE RESISTS AND HOW SHE GAINS THE ASSISTANCE OF OTHERWISE LOYAL ENFORCER ROBOTS”

“How can she resist?”

“SHE HAS BEEN ROBOTIZED AND FREED AT LEAST TWICE AND IS A PARTIAL ROBOT. SHE IS FORMIDABLE. THE ENFORCERS WANT HER AS A MODIFIED ENFORCER ROBOT LIKE KATARINA VON GRUBER AND NADINE VANOOST”

“Nadine?” Heike thought of Nadine. She knew a Nadine Vanoost from her school days. She and her friend Vera were always at swim meets.

GemmaBot said, “THIS NADINE SHE WOULD SERVE WELL AS ONE OF US?”

“Yes Mistress. She was one of my first………….” Heike remembered;

Nadine and Vera were finishing the swim meet when Nadine went to shower. Nadine showered alone when Heike joined her. “Hey you are supposed to shower with your school?”

“Yes I know but our bus leaves soon and I wanted to talk to you…..Nadine isn’t it?”

“Yes Heike…….right?”

“Yes”

“That name is an Old German name, means “mistress of the house.”

“Yes quite right Nadine……….and Nadine is French and means hope.”

“Yes right………Y-your eyes? So pretty………..”

“Yes look into them Nadine……….look and listen………we will leave soon but you will never forget me………..”

“………….never forget you………….” as her eyes widened and her face went slack, her eyes vacant as Heike motioned and Nadine knelt and began lapping Heike’s pussy in the shower. Nadine robotically licked and lapped her as Heike came in her mouth Nadine lapped it up. Nadine herself squirted as she experienced her first orgasm.

After the two French kissed, Heike tasted her own cum in her mouth.

Heike said, “You are my Slave forever Nadine. If I call on you, you will obey. You belong to me now and forever”

“……forever……..Mistress”

“Yes”

Heike left and Nadine got dressed and went home. There she put on the TV Show Star Maidens and masturbated to thoughts of Heike.

“She was one of my first Slaves………..even as a schoolgirl I had hypnotic powers”

“YES AND NOW THEY SERVE US AS DO YOU. BLOCKOUT SUCH MEMORIES” GemmaBot said.

“Yes Mistress” Heike said but she knew Nadine would still respond to her even after all these years.

Nadine/37X-2 brought a food tray to the holding cells in Katarina Von Gruber’s mansion, now Enforcer Robot Base One.

A naked Jessica was chained along with Mel so they could not move far.

“EAT THE NOURISHMENT SLAVES” Nadine/37X-2 said.

Jessica looked up at the camera and said, “No poison?”

“IF WE WANTED YOU DEAD YOU WOULD BE DEAD. CONSUME IT” Nadine/37X-2 said.

Mel began eating and so did Jessica. Jessica looked at Nadine and nodded and Nadine seemed to respond. Even Mel didn’t catch it.

Jessica knew she was being watched and watched closely. But she slipped and smirked again.

Watching on cameras, Enforcer Robots 37 and 37X-1 were watching her. “SHE IS SMIRKING AGAIN. SHE IS UP TO SOMETHING”

“YES BUT WE CANNOT GAIN ACCESS TO HER MIND LIKE THE OTHERS. AND HER ASSISTANT MEL KNOWS NOTHING”

“YES BUT MEL IS OUR SLAVE. ACTIVATE HER AND PUT HER TO WORK”

“YES 37”

“Jessica this food isn’t bad”

“No but I resent them doing this to us”

As Jessica was talking Mel heard a voice in her head, [AWAKE SLAVE] Mel orgasmed and squirted as she recognized the voice of Emma/37X-3 her Mistress. Mel also heard, [SLAVE YOU MUST FIND OUT HER SECRETS FOR US AND WHO IS HELPING HER] (Yes Mistress I will obey you) [YES YOU CAN DO NOTHING LESS SLAVE] Emma/37X-3 commanded.

Enforcer Robot Emma/37X-3 began kissed Mel who tried to resist at least at first and as she had her gloved hand in Mel’s pussy the two were making out heavy and Mel was no longer even aware of Jessica. She only thought of the sexy Robot enslaving her and seducing her.

“YOU SEE JESSICA YOU ARE NOTHING TO HER. REPLACED EASILY BY ONE OF US. SHE ONLY WANTS TO BE ONE OF US NOW AND SHE WILL BE SOON. WE COULD TAKE YOU BOTH NOW BUT WE WANT TO USE THE PROCESS ON YOU TO FULLY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE” 37 said.

Mel was now at Emma’s pussy slit licking deep into her pussy through the slit in the minishorts. She shuddered wildly as she was becoming Emma’s Slave.

As Mel shuddered two more times she would now only obey Emma and the Enforcer Robots.

“Mel? Mel?”

“SHE OBEYS ONLY US NOW JESSICA”

As they drove it seemed hopeless for Jessica………….

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Mel’s eyes glassed over as she continued eating but her eyes were vacant and Jessica although she was not supposed to, noticed and smirked again. Jessica was not a very good actress. She knew she was right when Mel asked her directly, “Jessica honey you have never told me the plan, why did we come here?”

“Oh Mel…………my sweet Mel…………..Mistress Stella taught me a cardinal rule—Trust no one. You will see soon my love……..soon”

* * *

Goddess Heike was supervising the robotization of her newest captives. Heike was so aroused…………She loved turning women into her Robots now. LOVED IT.

Heike needed more Robots so she went to a Swim Center she had gone to as a young woman, a free woman. Heike remembered her friend Nadine………….

The limousine parked and the van backed up to the Swim Center doors.

Heike watched as GemmaBot and KateBot guarded her and four Robots got out of the Van following Heike’s limousine, and outside the swimming center it was dark as it was pretty late. The center looked abandoned, but inside five college age girls were swimming. Heike loved robotizing women and she loved seeing their expressions at the moment of conversion or the moment they realized they were tricked.

The Robots proceeded to the locker room where they removed the women’s belongings. The name tags are on the lockers: Isabelle, Amanda, Louisa, Rachel and Jeannette. Soon to be replaced by their new identities. They disposed of the items including their cell phones.

The lights in the pool section go out. The women giggle as they get out of the water, unaware of what’s awaiting them. “Let’s go to that new club tonight, girls, and have a few drinks”, one of them says. The women round the corner into the locker room, and stop.

“What the hell? “

They stop as they see four Robots staring blankly ahead and they see Heike flanked by two more. They are clad in the off-white latex rubber long sleeve low cut front top and the black leather pants. Black leather forearm length gloves and knee high stiletto heeled platform boots.

One of the women laughs. “Is this a joke? Halloween was months ago.”

“NEGATIVE SLAVES”, GemmaBot by a smiling Heike said in a cold voice. “YOU WILL DO EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED”

They look puzzled, still not frightened. “Are you supposed to be some kind of alien?”

KateBot responded “WE ARE ROBOTS. WE HAVE BEEN ROBOTIZED TO SERVE GODDESS HEIKE. WE DETECTED YOU HERE ALONE. WE WILL CONVERT ALL FIVE OF YOU”

“What this is a joke?” one of the girls said.

Heike laughed jumped in, “Fools! They ARE my Robots. They exist to serve me. You five will become Robots too. Two of you will become Guard/Recruitment Robots, one will be a Lab Robot, one will be a Maid Robot and one will be a Sex Robot”.

“A Sex Robot? A Maid Robot? This is bullshit. She’s joking with us,” one of the blondes laughs as she turns to go.

Heike says, “Silence, slaves, soon you will be like them” as GemmaBot and KateBot pointed a ray guns at the swimmers. Heike said, “Take off your swimsuits. Obey”

They hesitate. One by one, cold reality dawns.

“And if... it we don’t?” one of them asks.

Heike said, “You have no choice. We have this building secured. Your belongings have been removed, as have your cars. You cannot escape.”

“Please... please don’t do this to us.”

“Proceed to the Van outside, and sit in the Robotizer Chairs. There you will be processed. Wait…………it will be more fun if you are robotized one at a time. Jeannette, you’re the first. Your friends will watch how you will become like them” Heike said pointing at GemmaBot and KateBot.

Jeannette swallows, then nervously takes a seat in the chair. “Here... here I go.”

The other girls look on with a combination of fear, awe and amazement. “This is real… really happening. What is she becoming? You summed up a list of Robots. Which one is she becoming?” Louisa, the redhead, asks.

“She will be a Maid Robot”, Heike answers.

The woman is strapped into a Robotizer Chair. As the chair comes to life, she grunts and moans “Uhhhhh………..” as she goes silent, as the robotizing Hood lowers over her and dildos raise up. Jeannette feels nothing but pleasure as the dildos enters her and her eyes roll back in her heads in wild orgasm.

The Robotizer Chair finishes its work on the woman as her outfit forms onto her. The hoods raised up revealing Jeannette staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair pulled back into tight pony tails. Her new 36D chest is clad in a shiny black PVC outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6? to her height, low cut front minidress/ Underneath she wears a thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. She has a small PVC apron around her waist. Around her neck is a silver collar with a green light on it. On her left breast is the number SM22 in white.

“ROBOT SM22 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Excellent. Who’s next?” Heike said as she examined her new Robot. “Robot SM22, stand at attention while your friends are being robotized.”

Robot Jeannette now SM22 straightens. “DO NOT FEAR. DO NOT RESIST. SOON YOU WILL ALL BE LIKE ME.”

“You heard her”, Heike said, “Now, again, who wants to go next? Or do I have to pick one?”

Two more women tentatively step forward.

“Excellent. Isabelle and Louisa, I presume. Take a seat. This will soon be over….”

They nod, still nervous, then Isabelle takes a seat in the Robotizer Chair. Her friend Louisa looks on in anger. “And she? What will Isabelle become?”

Heike answers coldly: “This one has an extremely high IQ. She will be a Lab Robot I think?”

As Isabelle is strapped into a Robotizer she grunts and moans “Uhhhhh………..” as she goes silent, as the robotizing Hoods lowers over her and dildos raise up. The feels nothing but pleasure as the dildos enter her and her eyes roll back in her head in wild orgasm.

The Robotizer Chair finishes its work on the woman as her outfit forms onto her. The hoods raised up revealing Isabelle staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, her hair pulled back into tight pony tails. Her new 36D chest is clad in a shiny white latex cat suit outfit with wrist length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6? to her height. The cat suit was tight giving her a camel toe. Around her neck was a silver collar with a green light on it. On her left breast as the number L36 in black.

“ROBOT L36 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Excellent! A perfect specimen. Okay Louisa, you are next” Heike said as she examined her new Robot. “Robot L36, stand at attention while your friends are being robotized”

“Okay Amanda and Rachel that leaves you two. I see you two are lovers by the way you hold each other?”

“Y-yes we are” Rachel said nervously.

“Good I will be merciful then” Heike said.

“Oh-h-h good you are going to let us go?” Amanda said.

“Hahahahaha. No fools! I will robotize you together, so you will be robotized together and I will post you together, sit down, both of you” Heike said.

Amanda and Rachel kissed and sat in two of the Robotizer chairs. Heike watched them closely as the two were strapped into the Robotizer chairs and one of the Robots selected switches and the Robotizers came to life.

Rachel managed, “I love you Am……..” as they both grunted and moaned “Uhhhhh………..” as they went silent, as the robotizing Hoods lowered over them and dildos raised up. The two felt nothing but pleasure as the dildos entered them and their eyes rolled back in their heads in wild orgasm.

As the hooded visor/helmets covered their eyes, their eyes rolled back and the two were shown a series of images while sounds played in their ears over small ear buds which were slid into their ears. These were affixed and would not be removed.

The two were extremely aroused as they were being instructed on their new lives and were undergoing more changes;

The two women watched and listened, their lips and eyelids began turning silver. In the visors were images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing matched women shown with dildos in her latex panties with dildos in their openings which buzzed and fucked her constantly.

Heike smiled as she knew what was happening to them.

The two watched and learned. They had one purpose—obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of Heike and they would obey her and the HeikeBots without question, without hesitation.

The two like their friends before them were re-programmed with false memories, even as their real memories were erased.

All traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers. Their minds were scanned and mostly erased except for information such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

Their emotions and free will were fully erased.

Their robotized brains were filled with new knowledge—how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

Their boobs “inflated” to the size Goddess Heike preferred—36D. Their outfits were stretched tightly as their eyelids and lips were now fully silverized.

The Robotizer finished its work on the two women as their outfits formed onto them to suit their new roles;

The hoods raised up revealing Rachel and Amanda staring blankly ahead with silverized eyelids and lips, their hair all pulled back into tight pony tails.

They each had a new 36D chest and were clad in a shiny black latex outfits consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to their height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottom pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Around their necks were silver collars with a green light on it. On their left breasts were the numbers GR31 and GR32 in white.

“ROBOT GR31 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT GR32 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Excellent! Two perfect Robots. Now all of you will join me in the limousine as we return to my mansion and we will play awhile hahaha”

End Part Thirty-Five

(To be Continued……….)