The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

A Woman Scorned

PART V

The secret to the Mistresses acquiring Slaves and Robots were they were discrete, they investigated their targets and they eliminated any threats. They were slow and methodical in their acquisitions. They had over 50 Robots and dozens of Slaves and a few Roboslaves—women who were robotized but were more Slave then Robot as they could act on their own to serve their Mistresses. Slaves could act on their own to serve their Mistresses. Robots only did what they were told and could not act on their own. Slaves aged normally whole Robots no longer aged.

Robotize vb (tr)
  1. to cause (a person) to be or become mechanical and lifeless, like a robot.
  2. to turn into a robot.
ro`bot•i•za?tion,n.
Ro·bot n.
  1. A person who has been processed into a subservient device capable of performing a variety of often complex tasks on command or by being programmed in advance.
  2. A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
Slave n.
  1. One who is owned as the property of someone else, especially in involuntary servitude.
  2. One who is subservient to or controlled by another.
  3. One who is subject to or controlled by a specified influence.
RoboSlave n.
  1. One who is processed and controlled by a Robot and is more Robot then Slave.
Sex Slave
  1. One who is subservient to or controlled by another and used for the purpose of Sex and pleasure.

In her mansion Stella Herrin sat in her throne room as one of her Sex Slaves serviced her.

This beautiful Sex Slave was a former wealthy socialite who insulted Stella at a party. Stella was there searching for more Slaves and Robots and looking for investors in her pharmaceutical and Robotics companies. Stella was furious and that night ordered her Robots to capture the woman and bring her to her unchanged.

In the dead of night a black van which drove up in front of her house.

The right side door facing the bank slid open and six women got out and went into the mansion. All were strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. Their faces blank of all expression—blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, they walked smoothly but mechanically. Their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. The alarm system was disabled and they went inside. They were led by the woman formerly known as Melanie Johnson, Robot #25. At her side was Robot #27 her former best friend Tiffany Anderson and #3 Jessica Jones, and three others.

They went inside and retrieved the woman who was sleeping deeply thanks to being drugged. A small spot on her neck was red where a tiny fly sized drone had been flown into her mansion, landed on her and “stung” her with a sleeping drug. The robots retrieved the drone and ensured the security system had no video record of them being there.

The woman awoke in the morning naked and chained to a chair as she saw Stella in front of her flanked by four of her Robots.

“Let me go! You girls help me! Why are you doing this?”

“You insulted me, you think you are better than me. Time to adjust your thinking”

“These women? What have you done to them? Are you going to do that to me?”

“These women have been robotized, they do anything I tell them. Their former useless lives have been erased from their brains. You my dear will be something much less than them. Your beauty will serve me as a Sex Slave, your mind will be erased and you will be a mindless fucktoy”

“No please!!” she pleaded as dildos moved up in the chair into her anus and vagina as the hood was lowered over her head. “Wait……..”

As the hooded visor/helmet covered her eyes and her mind turned off. She shuddered in orgasm as she watched and learned new truths…………

A short time later the hood raised up and the woman now with a shaved pussy and wearing shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots. The chair restraints opened and she bowed to Stella saying, “Sex Slave #9 ready to serve Mistress”

“Good girl much better. But first you will call…………………..”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Excellent #9 you make a beautiful Sex Slave my dear. And your assets are all now mine. If you would have showed respect to me and gave me what I asked you would still be free. No mater, this is a much better future for you Hahahaha”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

The blonde licked and lapped her pussy eagerly. Her only desire to please her Mistress and provide her pleasure.

Her assets were being liquidated and transferred to the Mistress.

As Stella enjoyed her Sex Slave, standing at her left was Robot #3 Jessica

And to her right Robot #25 Melanie. Stella enjoyed these two Robots being her Guards.

She looked at them clad in their PVC outfits, their faces blank and expressionless, and their eyes unmoving. She smiled as she knew she only had #3 because of Melanie and her night of celebration.

“It’s good to be the Mistress Hahahaha”

That night as Stella slept with Alexandra, Robots #3 and #25 stood Guard in their bedroom. Robot #27 was leading operations kidnapping new women for use as Robots. Five new captives were taken, all beautiful women with no ties, no “loose ends”

The van arrived at a mansion and stopped at a gate guarded by two women dressed identically to Tiffany and the others. As the van was allowed inside and the gate closed, one of the robotized women at the gate called the house reporting, “VAN FOUR RETURNING CONTROLLER”

As Jessica #3 and Melanie #25 stood guard they and all the robots heard in their heads, “ALL UNTASKED ROBOTS ASSIST WITH CAPTIVES”

As the van parked they stood up and as the van doors opened assisted in removing the five captives who were unconscious. They were not robotized when taken or Enroute because the Mistresses wanted to examine them first.

One of the women, a Policewoman woke up and said, “What the fuck is this? Who are you women? What’s wrong with you answer me! I’m a cop! You can’t do this!” The redheaded cop said as two Robots held her, their grips strong like vices. “Geez………fuck how can you be this strong?”

The cop saw Tiffany approach her. She recognized her, “Tiffany? We went to school together………what is this? What has happened to you girls? Please answer me damnit!” She looked at Tiffany in her in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, 38DD breasts squeezed in a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her faces was emotionless and blank, their eyelids and lips silverized. Her hair perfect, not one out of place.

“YOU WILL REMAIN SILENT. YOU WILL COOPERATE. IT IS NEARLY 0500 AM YOU ARE TO REMAIN AWAKE FOR INSPECTION”

“Inspection by who? Who did this to you? You are so strong and I shot one of you………”

“THAT ONE IS UNDAMAGED”

“How? I shot her point blank?”

“SHE IS UNDAMAGED. SHE HAS SELF-REPAIRED. HERE YOU WILL DRINK THIS”

“Self-repaired? What is that? Poison?” she said realizing how stupid that was. If they wanted her dead, she would be dead. “Water? Just water?”

“YES WATER. YOU ARE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. ATTENDED TO. THIS WATER WILL REPLENISH YOU. MAKE YOU ABLE TO TALK WITH THE MISTRESSES DURING INPECTION” Tiffany/#27 said.

“Fine…….fine I want to talk to these Mistresses and know what is going on…….Mmmmm yummy water I was really thirst…………..” the redheaded cop said stopping mid-sentence as she went silent. This was the same water Tiffany and Melanie had drank but was laced with much more of the drug.

“YES MUCH BETTER. COME SHE WILL COOPERATE NOW. COME WITH US. YOU WILL COOPERATE”

“Yessss I will cooperate”

As 0600 came around two Sex Slaves walked in to the bedroom of the Mistresses as Robot #3/Jessica and Robot #25/Melanie stood guard beside the bed. The two Sex Slaves were beautiful women, one of them the newest Sex Slave #9, naked except for black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels. Their pussies were shaved and they pulled the covers off their naked sleeping Mistresses and they moved to their pussies and began licking.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As the two awoke to their human alarm clocks.

“Yes yes……” as the Mistresses came in the mouths of the Sex Slaves who lapped it up. Stella and Alexandra kissed and said, “Ah what a way to wake up Hahahaha” Stella smiled at #9 saying, “Yes a much more suitable role for you my dear”

The Sex Slave said nothing but licked as programmed to do.

Stella clapped and the two Sex Slaves stopped, got up, bowed fully then pivoted to leave until their next task.

Stella smiled at her two Robot Guards and said, “Report #3”

“ROBOT #27 RETURNED WITH FIVE CAPTIVES MISTRESS. ONE LAWYER. ONE NURSE. ONE COLLEGE STUDENT. ONE POLICEWOMAN. ONE STRIPPER. ALL HAVE BEEN PREPARED MISTRESS” the robotized Jessica said her eyes unmoving, unblinking.

“Excellent my dear. The water was sufficient to make them compliant?” Stella said.

“YES MISTRESS. THE INCREASED DOSE OF THE DRUG IN THE WATER IS SUFFICIENT TO RENDER THEM DOCILE AND COOPERATIVE IN A MATTER OF SECONDS OF CONSUMPTION”

“Yes in lower doses it worked well on Melanie there before she was robotized Hahahaha”

“We will inspect them first then bathe and eat breakfast”

“YES MISTRESS” Robot #25/Melanie said bowing to her as they followed both Mistresses down to the Captive holding area.

When they arrived in the holding area, the five women were all naked, sitting in the Robotizer Chairs. The mansion had a series of six of them sitting side by side, similar to what was in the black vans except these were much bigger and it was clear they were the earlier designs. The ones in the vans were more miniaturized versions of the Robotizer. The Robotizer was developed by

Stella Herrin, which of course was not her real name. Herrin in German meant Mistress. This seemed like a “too obvious” choice for a name to use in America but Stella enjoyed the fact that the name was giving away who she was in plain sight.

The Robotizer was her project when she was in Germany and she tricked a brilliant scientist to aid her in its design. Once she teamed up with Alexandra Knox they developed their enslaving and brainwashing processes to create an army of Slaves and Sex Slaves. But Stella’s dream was to create human Robots which required only minor monitoring and guidance. Slaves required re-enforcement and close monitoring.

Once the first Robot was created, Stella eliminated her co-designer.

The first Robot was the co-designer;

Six months earlier;

“Gee another boring day we……….” Melanie said as the woman approached flanked by two latex rubber clad women. Everyone in the shop seemed to stop and stare at them as she approached the counter and said, “Yes……..ah Melanie I would like a coffee please”

Melanie felt a strange sensation as the room seemed to fill with perfume—perfume of Sex and latex with something else………..

Time passed and Melanie and the others seemed to zone out. Until the woman said, “Excellent……….Melanie? I asked for a coffee”

“Y-yes of course………” as she made the coffee for the first time she felt arousal for a woman. Or women. The women with her were beautiful, like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around her.

She looked at the other woman she wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

“Here you are……Miss……Miss………” Melanie said,

“Stella, you may call me Stella Melanie……” again time seemed to stop as she stared into her eyes. Had she paid attention to her watch she would have noticed ten minutes had passed staring into her eyes.

Melanie seemed to snap out of it as she was kissing the gloved hand of the woman “Oh……..what am I? Lisa?”

Melanie called to her coworker Lisa who stood staring blankly ahead zoned out or something. Before she could try to figure out what was going on she looked into the woman’s eyes, “Stella I……..” and staying down kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella. “Yes a good girl………..you will not remember this only that you liked me, you trusted me, and you want to work for me. You will not remember showing me your devotion Hahahaha. I will contact you soon to have you serve me my dear. When I summon you, you will obey”

“Yesss I will obey” Melanie said dreamily………and again she snapped out of it as she was getting up from kissing her gloved hand. She noticed she had a weird taste in her mouth………like sex…….

“Thank you Melanie for your excellent service. You are just the type I am looking for in my company. So receptive and so responsive……….” The woman/Stella said again as Melanie stood staring at her and her “assistants”, “You are just the type of girl I want as one of my er…..Assistants. I offer you a job right now”

“Oh-h thank you Stella but I can’t now my boyfriend he…….” Melanie said as Stella put her hand out and Melanie stopped and zoned out again.

“Loose ends………..pity I wanted you today. You will break up with him soon and live alone. I will summon you after you obey” the woman said this time assertively, “I am working on a new project you may be perfect for it…….”

“Yessss I will break up with him…..I will obey” Melanie said staring at the woman.

“Good girl after I am gone you will forget me until summoned. You WILL however dream of me every night and be ready for my commands. I will be watching you my dear and intervening now and then” Stella said.

Melanie blinked and had a 100 dollar bill for her coffee and a weird taste in her mouth. “Lisa what was that?”

“What was what Mel?”

“That woman she……….she…….”

“What woman?”

At Stella Herrin’s Mansion;

Dr. Isabella Kruetzberg had come to America with Stella Herrin with the promise of riches beyond belief. Her work on Stella’s Robotizing process helped her fine tune it and helped with the more “exotic” functions. Isabella was the one who made it possible for the female once robotized to use their phallus to robotize and enslave others and the unusual way evidence and undesirables were turned into “raw materials” and converted to outfits and other “useful” materials.

Stella is the one who created the process and had been working on it for years. Stella had enough accomplishments for many lifetimes. She had multiple companies in several countries around the world and she was one of the wealthiest women in the world. Her partnering with American Alexandra Knox made them a very powerful couple.

Stella was much older then she looked. She looked and her Bio said she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her Robotizer and all of her other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims.

“Stella the device is ready for testing” Isabella said.

“Are you certain? Is it safe?” Stella said.

“Yes after a few failures, which were converted to raw materials, the process is now safe”

“Would you bet your life on it Isabella?”

“Yes of course. I want my money now. Fifty millions dollars as we agreed. I know you have it many times over. Please just let me have my money I have done everything you asked me to do and more……………”

“Yes of course you have. You have done more for me then you will ever realize my dear. I didn’t want to risk messing with that intellect of yours so I used only limited hypnosis and drugs on you”

“What? You did do that to me? I always suspected it………the blackouts………the time I found myself naked in my bed with the taste of sex in my mouth? You made me one of your Slaves?”

“Hahahaha yes don’t be so surprised. I use women, that’s what I do. I control them and use them as I please. After all I can’t risk someone knowing what you know to be free? Even Alexandra has triggers that I can control her and she is unaware of them”

“You…….are a monster”

“If I’m a monster then what does that make you? Oh an accomplice. And now you I will give you just what you have earned”

“Oh……..thank you. For a minute I thought you were going to kill me”

“Kill you? Why on Earth would I do that? A lovely woman, a superior mind, and your skill for sex has been amazing. I have other plans for you my dear”

“No you wouldn’t?” Isabella said as Stella motioned and two of her Slaves walked over and grabbed Isabella. They stripped her and shackled her into the Robotizer. (Initially there was only one chair) Isabella struggled “Please no I served you well for all these months helping you finish your process! Please Stella!”

“Yes and I’m grateful my dear, which is why in exchange you shall serve me forever as my first Robot. You will never age, never die, and never feel pain. And you will serve me well. Remember I promised you riches beyond belief. What could be more valuable then living forever Hahahaha?”

“No please no!!!

Isabella struggled against the metal restraints as the hooded visor/helmet covered her eyes and she gasped and screamed one last time as her mind turned off. Isabella said as the hood was lowered over her head. “Wait……..” Isabella shuddered in orgasm as she watched and learned new truths…………

A short time later the hood raised up and Isabella now had a 38DD chest and her eyelids and lips silverized, as were her areole under the bustier, her long blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black rubber band and she stared blankly ahead. She sat clad in a skin tight shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, and a low cut front bustier leotard cupping her new massive breasts with a thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. In her bottom were two dildos—one in her anus, one in her vagina buzzing and fucking her constantly—rewarding her for obedience.

Isabella Kruetzberg no longer existed. Now there was only Robot #1.

Stella said, “Excellent! Well done Isabella………..Robot Report”

Isabella said in a monotone voice, “ROBOT #1 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Yes #1 and what is your programming?”

“I WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. I MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION. MISTRESS STELLA IS MY PRIMARY MISTRESS. YOUR ORDERS ARE SUPREME”

“Yes excellent! And those who oppose me or threaten me?”

“THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED EITHER BY CONVERTING THEM INTO A NEW ROBOT OR SLAVE OR KILLING THEM”

“Excellent my dear. You are a lovely Robot. We need #2, any suggestions?”

“YES MISTRESS. THE FEMALE WE ENCOUNTERED AT THE CLUB LESBOS THREE DAYS AGO”

“Ah yes the Stripper…………a lovely choice. She would make a very lovely Robot”

“YES MISTRESS A LOVELY ROBOT FOR YOU”

“We will attend that club again with two Slaves and we will lure her for a private dance, then we can test your phallic system”

“YES MISTRESS. I WILL ROBOTIZE HER FOR YOU”

“Yes it should be interesting…………..I met a girl today I want for a robot eventually, first I want to enslave her and eliminate her loose ends. And I will use her in the meantime for sex. We will go see her together tomorrow”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Now let’s test your sexual skills my dear”

“YES MISTRESS I WILL OBEY”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

The next day

After a night of dreaming about the mysterious woman;

Melanie lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

Melanie was at work alone before her coworker arrived when Melanie felt a strange sensation as the room seemed to fill with perfume—perfume of Sex and latex with something else………..

Melanie turned to see her again and she felt her pussy twinge with pleasure.

Stella was there with the two Slaves as the previous day and the robotized Izabella.

“Yes……..Melanie hello again I would like a coffee please”

Melanie stared at her unmoving as Stella and her Robot #1 Isabella looked her over. “You see my Robot she responds better than any other to my drug pheromones and hypnosis”

“YES MISTRESS SHE IS MOST SUITABLE”

“Melanie do you remember the details from yesterday?”

“No Stella. I went home and dreamed of you as instructed”

“Good girl Melanie” Stella said as Melanie shuddered in response as her pussy drizzled cum.

Stella mouthed words by Melanie did not seem to hear them but her subconscious mind did. Melanie nodded and said, “Yes Stella I will obey”

Time passed and Melanie blinked as the woman said, “Excellent……….Melanie? I asked for a coffee”

“Y-yes of course………” as she made the coffee and again she felt arousal for a woman. Or women. The women with her were beautiful, like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around her.

She looked at Stella and said, “Y-you are very beautiful”

“Thank you Melanie as are you, in fact I plan to have you eventually join Isabella here, do you like her too?”

“Her outfit is so sexy……….yes she is pretty Stella. Before I met you I never noticed other women”

“Excellent! Have you thought of my other orders?”

”Yes Stella. I want to work for you so much. And I will break up with my boyfriend and live alone so when you summon me I will obey”

“Good girl……….very good. You see the programming is taking very quickly with her.

“YES MISTRESS”

“You will continue to dream of me every night and be ready for my commands. I will be watching you my dear and intervening now and then” Stella said.

“Yes Stella I will obey”

“Good girl, kneel and service me again”

“Yes Mistress

Melanie lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

Melanie serviced her Mistress for twenty minutes before her coworker was arriving. Stella had her stand and she ordered, “Clean her up a bit Hahahaha”

Then moments later Melanie found herself saying goodbye to Stella and the three woman. Part of her wanted to bow to her. She only remembered Stella offered her a job and she would arrange the details.

Melanie found a card for CLUB LESBOS. She thought, ‘I would never go in a place like that?’ and she failed to see in the corner of the card ©Herrin Industries.

She took the card home and studied it……..smelled it. It smelled like……..her.

Melanie grunted as she orgasmed and she wondered, ‘What was that?’ She hid the card and showered before James got home.

That night she fell asleep after sex with James and began dreaming again………

Melanie was naked as she knelt before a latex rubber clad Stella lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella came in her face and she lapped up all the nectar.

Melanie then dreamed she showered with the latex clad Stella servicing her in the shower.

Then the dream changed Stella was laying and Melanie wore the shiny PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and a strap on over her shaved pussy area. Melanie used it to fuck Stella over and over. In her dream she finished and removed the strap on. She heard her say, “Thank you Sex Slave #7”

“Thank you Mistress” Melanie said bowed fully to her. She then went out to a room where Tiffany was also a Sex Slave. She then kissed Tiffany saying, “WE MUST PRACTICE OUR SKILLS” as she went down on her best friend…………..

Melanie woke up at that dream, soaking wet with her cum. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up.

‘What is happening to me?’ Melanie thought but she was unable to act on it as she quickly forgot the dreams as instructed.

She laid down and resumed dreaming………………..

The five captives were all naked shackled into the Robotizer chairs.

“Hmmmm excellent! A Lawyer, a Nurse, a College student, a Policewoman and a Stripper. Which one is the Policewoman? The Redhead?”

“YES MISTRESS” Robot #27 said as she stood at attention ready to give her report on the capture of these women.

“Did she resist?”

“YES MISTRESS. SHE WAS TAKEN OFF-DUTY”

“Excellent! By the time she returns to duty she will be my Servant on the Police force. I want her turned into a Slave. She will serve well as an insider then she will deliver her partner and others to serve as Slaves” Stella said.

“We could try the new artificial personality creator and still use her as a Slave even if she is a Robot” Alexandra said.

“No, that process is not very stable. They require re-enforcement like Slaves. That is our failsafe emergency plan. They will serve as our Robots forever”

Stella said smiling.

“Yes you’re right of course my love” Alexandra said.

“Of course I am” Stella said.

Alexandra was unaware she was no more than a Slave like the rest to Stella.

“Take the Police Woman to be brainwashed and robotize the other four”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Wait…………the Nurse and the Lawyer might be valuable as Slaves”

“YES MISTRESS. THIS IS WHY WE TOOK THEM”

Alexandra looked at her waiting for her to agree with her idea. “Stella think of a Robot Lawyer, with the knowledge of all law and the position to serve us? She could be programmed with all known law cases…………And the Nurse, a Nurse Robot to take care of us and the Robots and Slaves?”

“Well done #27, yes take those three and robotize the other two. Subject these two to the special process”

“YES MISTRESS”

Stella and Alexandra enjoyed the serving of Sex Slaves as the new Policewoman Slave walked in.

“Ahhhhh yes……………..”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Excellent a pretty new Slave. Come and service us”

One of the Sex Slaves stopped, bowed and returned to her Sex Slave area and the new Slave took over.

Then as they were enjoying the servicing their newest Robots walked in. #40 and #41—the Nurse and the Lawyer. Both were now “enhanced” with the 38DD breasts but they had special outfits as well to signify their duties.

The Lawyer Robot wore a tight leather dress with her hair pulled back. Her lips and eyelids silverized but concealed by red lipstick. She wore black high heels and looked professional. Enough to blend in a trial or court appearance.

The Nurse Robot was dressed in a shiny white PVC minidress with matching thigh High stiletto heeled platform boots, and arm length gloves.

Both stood at attention before their absolute Mistresses.

“Report. State designation and purpose”

“ROBOT #40 ONLINE READY TO SERVE. I AM A NURSE ROBOT. THIS UNIT RETAINS THE KNOWLEDGE BANKS OF LISA JONES AS WELL AS NEW MEDICAL PROGRAMMING MISTRESSES”

“ROBOT #41 ONLINE READY TO SERVE. I AM A LAWYER ROBOT. THIS UNIT RETAINS THE KNOWLEDGE BANKS OF FELICIA ADAMS AS WELL AS A FULL LAW DATA BANK MISTRESSES”

“YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

“WE WILL OBEY”

The two would serve together now forever.

Alexandra said, “This will show us how well the artificial personality’s matrix works in case we need to use it full scale. These Robots can function as Slaves if we are incapacitated or whatever. This way a robotized woman could be used as a Slave, at least temporality”

End Part Five

(To be Continued……….)