The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

THE BEST WAY

PART VIII

In her mansion Stella Herrin sat in her throne room as one of her Sex Slaves serviced her.

The beautiful Sex Slave was a former stripper before being brainwashed into one of their Sex Slaves wearing shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved and she eagerly licked and lapped her Mistress. To her side stood two of her PVC clad Robots at attention guarding her, #25 and #3 her favorites.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Excellent! #25 where is my Alexandra?”

“MISTRESS ALEXANDRA IS DUE HERE WITHIN THE HOUR MISTRESS.”

Melanie/#25 stood clad in her outfit of shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, 38DD breasts squeezed in a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face beautiful but strikingly face emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized.

“Excellent #25, I must send a few of you out on contracts, I’m not certain who to send?”

“I CAN GO MISTRESS” she said.

“Yes you are my finest Robot…….” Her pussy twinged at this, “But two of these contracts are very dangerous. One is with a rival we are to kill”

“YES MISTRESS. BUT THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF A RIVAL IS TO MAKE HER AN ALLY”

“What did you say #25?”

“THE BEST…” “Yes I got it but it was brilliant!? I am very pleased. I mean we do this with small targets, but rivals? We usually kill them as examples……but imagine the rivals seeing what happens if they cross me—they become Slaves or Robots or worse Hahahaha. It seems your time away from me enhanced your mental abilities, the artificial personality creator and your time under the chameleon program improved you and the others…….it seems Alexandra was right about that. Do you retain your memories as………….what was it Liz Atkins?”

“YES MISTRESS. I RETAIN HER MEMORIES AND THOSE OF MELANIE JOHNSON AND ALL THAT THIS UNIT HAS LEARNED AS YOUR SERVANT”

“Excellent! Any regrets such as killing your husbands or boyfriends?”

“NO MISTRESS. MY PURPOSE IS TO OBEY WITHOUT QUESTION” of course this was not really true………..part of her did regret it but was quickly buried by programming as it was designed to.

“Excellent! We have a shipment arriving on the airstrip within two hours, I want you and #27 there to receive them”

“YES MISTRESS”

The mansion complex had an airstrip and heliport now and had expanded by purchasing the farmland and forest around the complex. This was to keep out prying eyes.

At 2200 PM

The black Learjet 85 landed on the mansion’s airstrip, on arrival from France. On this occasion the Mistresses were supervising the “shipment”. Also with her Robots #3, #25 and #27. Robots were on patrol in vehicles, foot (boots) and on horseback patrolling the woods ensuring there were no intruders on the property.

The two Robotized pilots Robots #36 and #44 were former military fighter pilots, their skills flying F-18s now benefited their Mistresses, Robotized their skills and reflexes were enhanced.

The door opened and six women exited, partially robotized dressed identically in the shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips were not silverized and their breasts were yet enlarged. But they did obey like the other Robots. Then one woman was dragged off the plane kicking and screaming. “Let me go!!!”

“Is this the one my pets?”

“YES MISTRESS SHE ATTEMPTED TO DETAIN US AT THE AIRFIELD”

“Let’s see who you” Stella said as they checked her purse and she said, “Ah Agent Vienne Catrin of the French Interpol…………did you tell anyone you were stopping my Robots?”

“Va te faire foutre!” (Fuck you!)

“Yes you will, but I will ask you again more nicely……….did you tell anyone you were trying to detain my Robots?”

Vienne felt strange it was like Stella was looking through her. She smelled a strange smell of latex and sex……….

“I asked you a question………Vienne?”

She seemed to doze off but then she snapped to and felt aroused, very aroused…

“N-no……there wasn’t time……..I planned to call for backup but your Robots grabbed me……….tried to stop them…….taking French girls…….”

“Yes the first of many I think and you will help this happen smoothly from now on won’t you Vienne?”

“Y-yes of course……….I feel funny……….did you?”

“Yes my dear I drugged you and used my powers on you, Robots take Vienne to Slave processing”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Well done my Robots take these six for final processing in the Robotizer, #3, #25 with me and #27 supervise the processing of the robots”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Prepare the jet for another trip to France, Agent Catrin will be making a return trip hahaha”

“YES MISTRESS”

In her mansion Stella Herrin sat in her throne room as a transformed Vienne Catrin serviced her, eagerly licking and lapping her pussy.

Vienne was now naked except shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved and she eagerly licked and lapped her Mistress. Vienne was temporarily dressed as a Sex Slave. As Stella enjoyed her loving new Slave.

To her side stood two of her PVC clad Robots at attention guarding her, #25 and #3 her favorites.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Excellent Vienne your conditioning and programming is perfect. It is true the smarter the female, the better the Slave or Robot. You will be the first of many of my Slaves and Robots stationed in France serving my will. Stop. You may speak Slave”

Vienne knelt before Stella saying, “Mistress I am honored to serve both of you Mistresses. Thank you for choosing me to serve you. I will help you select beautiful women to send for robotization and ensure no one interferes”

“Yes we will be establishing a base at the airport, a warehouse there. Once we have sufficient forces we will take a Robotizer there and begin full operations. I have many contracts available in Europe Hahahaha”

“Yes Mistress. And as an Interpol Agent I have access to all the international police files”

“Hahahaha yes”

“I will send two Robots to remain with you. They will be in contact with us here. They require only weekly Re-enforcement and guidance. I will rotate them every week”

“Yes Mistress you are so smart”

Within two hours the Learjet was returning to France with Slave Vienne onboard.

Stella had four of the Learjets now and was buying a bigger one. She wanted one large enough for a Robotizer to be inside. She also wanted military jets and was working on picking up older military jets including Cargo jets. The airfield was too small for large or military jets so she was working on expanding or lengthening the airfield.

The Mistresses slept in their lavish bed, the two Robots #3/Jessica and Robot #25/Melanie stood guard beside the bed.

They stood immobile for hours as they heard in their minds ‘FEMALE INTRUDER DETECTED SECTION SEVEN. SHALL WE WAKE THE MISTRESSES?’

#25/Melanie thought to them ‘NO. CAPTURE THE INTRUDER DO NOT ALLOW HER TO ESCAPE. BUT ALLOW HER TO GET TO THE MANSION SO WE MAY FIND WEAKNESSES. SHE FOUND A WEAKNESS IN THE EXTERIOR FENCE AND PATROL OR SHE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT TO SECTION SEVEN’

The ex-military solder moved smoothly through the woods toward the massive mansion. She had cameras and guns but her job was to recon the mansion and find out what was going on there. Hired by a rival to the Mistresses they wanted to find out why they were so effective completing their contracts. To say she was a criminal was incorrect. She was a contract Agent, an Industrial spy. But she saw the way the women walked and rode horses on the patrols and knew she was in trouble. The women acted way too controlled. No laughter, no smoking, no emotion of any kind. The spy only saw blank emotionless faces with silver lips and eyelids looking like they just came out of the salon at 0200 in the morning.

Her name was Oksana Natasya an ex-Russian Special Forces member who was paid a lot of money for this contract job—but it wasn’t enough.

As Oksana reached the house she saw more of the emotionless women walking around in their shiny outfits. She took a few more photos then planned to go into the house when she was grabbed by two Robots. She struggled until she heard a hiss and gas from one of the Robot’s gloves paralyzed her and paralyzed her will.

“YOU WILL COME WITH US”

“Yes. I will come with you”

By 0600 Oksana “woke up” naked, strapped in one of the Robotizer chairs.

“Let me go! What is going on with you women? How did I get here and naked?!”

“YOUR QUESTIONS WILL SOON BE ANSWERED. THE MISTRESSES ARE BEING AWAKENED NOW. AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN SERVICED….BATHE…AND EAT BREAKFAST THEY WILL ATTEND TO YOU”

“Food yeah I’m hungry and thirsty……….you can’t keep me like this with no food and water?!”

“YOU MAY DRINK THIS” as water was given to her—laced with drugs.

“What about food?”

“WE WILL WAIT FOR THE MISTRESSES”

“What if I have to pee?”

“YOU MAY RELIEVE YOURSELF THERE. THE CHAIR IS WATERPROOF. IF OFTEN IS COVERED IN BODILY FLUIDS”

“Body fluids? Blood? Are you going to torture me and kill me?”

“NO. CUM”

“What?!” As she realized there were holes in the chairs next to her and she saw dildos which would raise up.

In the Mistresses room, the two woke up again to their human Alarm Clocks -

Sex Slaves #9 and #12, naked except for black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels. Their pussies were shaved and they pulled the covers off their naked sleeping Mistresses and they moved to their pussies and began licking.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes yes……” as the Mistresses came in the mouths of the Sex Slaves who lapped it up. Stella and Alexandra kissed and said, “Ah what a way to wake up Hahahaha”

#25/Melanie said, “MISTRESSES THERE WAS A FEMALE INTRUDER CAPTURED AT 0421 AM THIS MORNING. SHE IS NAKED AND IN A ROBOTIZER CHAIR READY FOR INSPECTION”

“Thank you #25 any more details?”

“SHE HAD NO IDENTIFICATION BUT ACCORDING TO FACIAL RECOGNITION SHE IS OKSANA NATASYA A CONTRACT AGENT. FORMER RUSSIAN SPECIAL FORCES AND SPETSNAZ”

“Who hired her?”

“UNKNOWN MISTRESS SO FAR”

“Yes she will tell us everything hahaha”

Stella clapped and the two Sex Slaves stopped, got up, bowed fully then pivoted to leave until their next task.

Stella and Alexandra were bathed and then ate breakfast.

They then went to the Robotization Room.

They walked in to see Oksana strapped in one of the Robotizer chairs.

“Let me go! Who are you two? Are you in charge here!?

“Yes Oksana we are”

“How do you know who I am?” She saw #3/Jessica and #25/Melanie walk in dressed like the others, “What have you done to these women? They act like Robots?”

“How perceptive. Most of them are—human Robots”

“Human Robots? That’s not possible……….”

“You know that’s not true Oksana. The US Government and the USSR delved in Mind Control using drugs and devices. My process is a combination of Mind Control, Drugs, and even a little Alchemy”

“Alchemy? Who are you?”

“Yes the practice of Alchemy believed that processes that affect minerals and other substances could have an effect on the human body—they do. I am Stella Herrin and this is Alexandra Knox. And look at our lovely Robots…Look at them, aren’t they magnificent? They will never age, never die and stay eternally young. This one here was shot and any normal human would have died, but she repaired herself in a matter of minutes”

“It’s monstrous! I see now why they…………”

“Yes who is they? Who hired you Oksana?

Then she said nothing.

“Did they give you any water?”

“Yes thank you”

“Perhaps some food?”

“Yes I’m starving!”

“Give her Slave Paste”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Slave Paste?! What is that?”

“It’s what they all eat, it’s like yogurt, all the nutrients they need (and more) and it’s designed to keep them all fit and not gain weight, it’s perfectly safe”

“T-the Robots eat it?”

“Yes and the Slaves and Sex Slaves. All of them. It’s far less messy and creates less waste. It will make you feel much better Oksana”

“No thank you”

But there was something about the way Stella told her she felt safe to eat it. (It was the water she drank and just drank more)

She was given a straw with and she sucked down the Slave Paste. She eagerly took it in and she said, “Mmmm yes it was good…………makes me feel so…………….”

“So compliant? Yes you see the Slave Paste has lots of other re-enforcement drugs in it, now tell me who sent you Oksana?”

“All I know is I received the job via Vuvuzela. Vuvuzela is a private chat application that hides metadata, including who you chat with and when you are chatting. It is always secure even if the network and a majority of the servers are compromised”

“Would you lie to me Oksana?”

“No Stella. I would not lie to you”

“Excellent! My dear you work for us now. And when you report what you found here you will tell them precisely what I want you to tell them”

“Of course Stella. Whatever you want” Oksana said with a goofy expression on her face.

“Well Alexandra I was right, feeding a captive Slave Paste will do the same as giving them contaminated water or other drug options hahahahaha”

“Yes the Slave Paste is very effective…………” Of course there was a secret ingredient in the Slave Paste.

“Robotize her”

“YES MISTRESS”

The hood lowered over Oksana’s head and everything went blank.

A short time later the hood raised up and Oksana now had a 38DD chest and her eyelids and lips silverized and she was clad in the shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfit like the others. Her face emotionless and blank, her long brunette hair down and she stared blankly ahead. Oksana no longer existed. Now there was only Robot #94.

Melanie/Robot #25 said, “REPORT”

The Oksana/Robot #94 said in a monotone voice, “ROBOT #94 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

“I WILL OBEY”

Within two months the ones who hired Oksana were loyal servants of the Mistresses.

By this time they had over 120 Robots in the US, France and the UK.

Stella walked her mansion with Alexandra inspecting the Slaves, Sex Slaves and Robots and she knew another batch of captives was due in on the airstrip within the hour. Escorting them were Robots #3/Jessica and #25/Melanie as usual in their usual clad in the shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits like the other Robots. Their lovely, perfect faces emotionless and blank, their long brunette hair down and they stared blankly ahead as always. The outfits accented their 38DD chests well as did their silverized eyelids and lips.

They walked into the Slave Paste production area and Stella laughed, “I can’t believe we can’t find another way to make this that is more efficient? This way ties up Robots unnecessarily”

“I agree Stella” Alexandra said with a disturbed look on her face. Almost one of disgust………..

There were four robotized women, their dildos extended and they held them as they “Squirted” or “ejaculated” if you will large amounts of the cum-like foam which was more like thin yogurt than anything else. This was Slave Paste. It had to be created from the Robot’s phalluses because the secret ingredient was “raw materials” The Robot’s outfits, and their excretions was created from their victims.

Stella thought this was ironic of course.

As they toured their mansion, Alexandra began to show some behaviors that indicated she was not as submissive to Stella of late.

“Perhaps you should lie down my love and I will supervise tonight’s shipment”

“I-I yes perhaps you are right Stella my love…………” as Alexandra was acting as if she was breaking free of control. As she went she ordered, “Robot #3 ensure Mistress Alexandra has a big cocktail before sleep and then use your phallus and give her a refresher course on her purpose”

“YES MISTRESS AS YOU COMMAND” as she bowed fully to Stella then went with Alexandra and went to obey.

“MISTRESS I MUST TELL YOU……….MISTRESS ALEXANDRA WAS ACTING DIFFERENTLY SHE………..” #25/Melanie said.

“Yes I know thank you #25, #3 will ensure she continues to obey” Stella smiled. She was pleased her #1 Robot noticed the changes in Alexandra as well.

“YES MISTRESS” #25 said bowing slightly to her Mistress. They headed for the airfield.

In the Mistresses room Alexandra was in the bathroom, she was frantic, “’Shit………what have I been doing? The last thing I remember was meeting with Stella then…………..we were married………….then now? She must have done something to me………done something to make me love her……..to be her loyal partner………..I have to get out of here………but the Robots?”

As Alexandra came out of the bathroom Robot #3/Jessica had a large cocktail for her, “A NIGHTCAP FOR YOU MISTRESS. IT WILL HELP YOU SLEEP”

“No thank you #3……….I don’t want it”

“MISTRESS STELLA INSISTS MISTRESS”

“I said no. I am in charge here too and I say…………” as Alexandra saw a flash then some time passed. She had looked at the clock and it said 2130 PM………it was now almost 2200.

“What was I?” Alexandra said puzzled and confused.

Robot #3 wasted no time and said, “YOUR NIGHT CAP MISTRESS”

“Ah thank you #3” as she quickly drank it down forgetting she was refusing it. She remembered too late as the room began to elongate and she fell onto the bed unconscious with her eyes open.

When she awoke she was naked on the bed, #3 straddling over her with her phallus in her mouth. The 12″ dildo from the slit on #3’s thong bottom was deep in Alexandra’s mouth. “Mmpppppfffff!!!!” Alexandra had cried out as the robotized Melanie slid the dildo forcibly into her mouth. She struggled and as it ejaculated/injected cum-like foam down her throat and Alexandra gagged and struggled but then as she swallowed it she slowly stopped resisting. Within ten seconds she was eagerly sucking, her face had a strange mindless look. Alexandra was swallowing a lot of the Slave Paste.

She was ready to be re-brainwashed. Robot #3 was saying, “YOU MUST OBEY MISTRESS STELLA”

Her mind agreed (I must obey Mistress Stella) as she swallowed and #3 gave her lots of new instructions and Alexandra would obey them, every one of them. Including that if she began to feel as if she was not feeling like herself or feeling obedient to her partner, she was to tell the Robots so they could help her. She was also to use a re-enforcement Dildo and VR visor used mostly by Slaves and Robots while in Chameleon mode.

By 2300 Alexandra was sleeping soundly and Robot #3 stood guard over her.

That night Alexandra dreamed only of Stella again……….

The black Learjet 85 landed on the mansion’s airstrip, on arrival from France. Stella was standing with Robots #25 and #27. “You two serve me well. I’m glad I robotized you together”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

Robots were on patrol in vehicles, foot (boots) and on horseback patrolling the woods ensuring there were no intruders on the property.

The two Robotized pilots Robots #36 and #44 were former military fighter pilots, their skills flying F-18s now benefited their Mistresses, Robotized their skills and reflexes were enhanced.

The door opened and six women exited, partially robotized dressed identically in the shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfits of Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto 8″ heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips were not silverized and their breasts were yet enlarged. But they did obey like the other Robots. Also Slave/Agent Vienne Catrin of French Interpol exited and knelt before Stella and as Stella reached out her gloved hand Vienne kissed it saying, “Mistress! I live to serve you”

“Yes Vienne you have done very well. You have converted your fellow Agents?”

“Just my partner Mistress. I am moving slowly as instructed. She now obeys your will as do I. Do you wish her to come on the next flight?”

“Yes so she can taste of my nectar and receive re-enforcement training”

“Yes Mistress as you command”

“These six are exceptional? Who are they?”

“Two are models Mistress, one is a wealthy socialite believed to have committed suicide so she will not be missed, one is a nosy policewoman and two are college students Mistress”

“Excellent! They are lovely………..the assets of the socialite?”

“Already converted to cash and are in those cases Mistress”

“Hahaha excellent well done Vienne, I am very pleased with you”

Vienne shuddered at these words as she orgasmed. This was quite a difference from the way she reacted to Stella the first time they met some two months earlier,

One woman was dragged off the plane kicking and screaming. “Let me go!!!”

“Is this the one my pets?”

“YES MISTRESS SHE ATTEMPTED TO DETAIN US AT THE AIRFIELD”

“Let’s see who you” Stella said as they checked her purse and she said, “Ah Agent Vienne Catrin of the French Interpol…………did you tell anyone you were stopping my Robots?”

“Va te faire foutre!” (Fuck you!)

“Yes you will, but I will ask you again more nicely……….did you tell anyone you were trying to detain my Robots?”

Vienne felt strange it was like Stella was looking through her. She smelled a strange smell of latex and sex……….

“I asked you a question………Vienne?”

As Vienne continued to stay knelt kissing Stella’s gloved hand she said, “Yes this is a vast improvement over when we first met my pet”

“I was a fool Mistress………..I believed my pathetic useless life was important…..I was nothing until you gave me purpose and obedience”

“Yes Vienne, you may rise Slave” Stella said as Vienne obeyed.

“I am sending another Robotizer and more robots to assist you via cargo plane tomorrow, you can return on that plane and stay the night with me. Alexandra will be sleeping through the night haha”

“Mistress? Yes Mistress! Thank you” Vienne said as her face lit up.

“Robots prep the jet for flight tomorrow as well, and secure the area for the night. Take the six for final processing”

“YES MISTRESS” all robots said bowing fully to their Mistress as she walked away.

As Alexandra slept deeply next to her, Stella laid as Vienne was at her pussy licking, lapping and kissing. Vienne tasted her Mistress and licked and lapped deeply. Vienne’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Vienne took in her nectar.

After two hours Stella told Vienne to sleep and she fell asleep at her Mistresses feet. She would have slept on the floor if she was told to. She obeyed her Mistress.

The two Robots stood guard as the three women slept.

In the morning, the human alarm clocks entered the bedroom and Stella was awake with Vienne. She snapped her fingers and said, “We will hold off today my Sex Slaves, allow Mistress Alexandra to sleep”

“Yes Mistress” they said as she bowed fully to her and then went out.

Vienne resumed her work on Stella who moaned loudly.

As they finished, Alexandra awoke, feeling completely refreshed (As she had been told to be) and her memory was clear. Her last thought was of having sex with Stella her partner.

Vienne departed and returned to France on the cargo plane.

Stella kissed Alexandra and said, “Did you sleep well my love?”

“Yes. I feel like a new woman thank you” Alexandra said and Stella smiled because she knew she was.

End Part Eight

(To be Continued……….)