The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Barefoot Seduction

DISCLAIMER AND PROLOGUE

As usual, this is a sexual content story that shouldn’t be read by anybody under the legal age. This is a mind control story, thus, it’s just fantasy. In fact, it’s distantly based on a Spanish TV series called “Los Serrano”, altought it’s my very personal version of it. I should also thank other “brother and sister incest” story writers, such as Night Wolf (Ahead of the Game”) or FranZAM (HypnoSister) which helped me a lot find the kind of relation I wanted to describe.

I hope you like it. I have to more chapters to come, and any feedback would be thanked. Read and enjoy.

Chapter 1: My sis and I

It was five or six months ago that my father married a woman about his age, in an attempt to build up his life from its ruins. I agreed with it, even if I didn’t quite like the woman he had chosen. The thing was, when he was with his new wife he seemed un-energetic, empty, completely under her mercy. But hey, he was old enough, and he had to discover it for himself.

For me, this happy marriage had another uneasy consequence: a new sister and a new little brother. I didn’t care much about the boy: he was three years younger than me, sort of cute if I have to tell the truth, and we had fun with each other, running all around the house, playing stupid games and watching TV programs we shouldn’t be watching.

The trouble came with her. Jenny. She was twenty. I forgot to say that I am eighteen. The collapse of hormones in the house was unavoidable. When I first met I thought: “well, she’s not quite my type. There will be now problem”. She was the typical “girl next door”: nice, stylish, with sweet teenager tits and a soft round ass. She usually wore those kinds of t-shirts that hardly cover the nipples and absolutely show the belly button. But I thought to myself: “she’s too posh: she’ll never break me”.

Soon I realized that she was trying hard to seduce me. She appeared suddenly in the corridor wearing nothing but a tiny towel when I was going out of my room, she danced all over the house swinging her soft sexy body, she asked my to massage her back, her shoulders, her neck…

I didn’t understand it: she was without any doubt attractive. She could have any other boy in the town. I wasn’t interested: why couldn’t she leave me alone?

One thing specially disturbed me. I… I have a little fetish about female feet. It’s something I can’t hide, whenever a girl shows her bare feet close to me, I begin fantasying about me caressing them, kissing them, having them all over my skin, and around my cock, like a tight, soft, delicious pussy.

And one night, while we were watching TV, Jenny put her legs on mine, rubbed them a bit and then asked innocently: “my feet hurt horribly. Would you give them a good massage, bro, please, please, please?”

I know what I would have said: “No, thanks, I’m good”, and keep focusing on that stupid quiz show. But I saw those little feet, so cute, so desirable… It was obvious that she took good care of them, as he took care of every part of her body. They were so close to my hand, and she moved them a bit, up and down, like flapping. I was weak, then, and now I regret it. I said: “Ok, sis, give me those feet”.

And I started massaging her feet, starting with her soles, running my thumb up and down, pressing the centre and keeping the pressure not to tickle her. I was astonished: sometimes feet look much smoother than they really are. These didn’t: they were soft like silk, and cold, without any trace of dirt. I knew I would never see anything similar again. The massage lasted almost half an hour. When I finished (with my great disappointment) and I looked at her, she had a devilish smile in her face.

“Thanks, bro”, she said, “that was more than I even expected”.

I stood up and walked to my room. I was scared. I understood what had just happened: she had been looking for my weak point in my defences for the last weeks, and know, with my strong erection, I had just shown it to her. And she was ready to use it against me.