The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Battle Hookers 3: The Bimbo Savant

Part 1: Jenny trains for a mission. She is a horrible student, so like a good teacher Breakrave must constantly discipline her.

mc mf md ff fd gr

The Reverend Doctor Smooth E. Henderson the Third, Esquire, left his flamboyant purple cape and oversized, feather hat on a rack while he pored over stacks of manila folders, signing random pages and flippantly tossing them in an “out” box. The Pander had banned use of computers at the top administration level. Most mortal agencies could hack, but finding and breaking into a ninja’s stronghold was a lost art.

A Japanese man in black clothes walked into the simple office. Off-duty, Takeshi neither spiked his hair nor wore his ninja accoutrements. His long shift was over and he was looking forward to handing in his report and getting 4 hours of sleep before his next shift. The loud retort from the man in the loud suit was the last thing he needed.

“My ninja!” Reverend Dr. Smooth’s broad smile welcomed Takeshi as a savior—from paperwork. “Bless ma soul, has it exceeded two in the A.M. already?”

“Yes, sir. I will be back at my post by the time she wakes at oh seven one five.” The Reverend Doctor noticed Takeshi’s usual strong posture was missing. Furthermore, his uncovered face showed weariness that a full day of combat training failed to bring him. Large, important projects with demanding schedules didn’t normally exhaust him. Something was wrong.

“Something on your mind, son?”

Takeshi tossed the folder on his desk. The Reverend Doctor looked inside:

Observation Report: Katherine Marie Abrams, Day 57

Executive Summary: Subject has not yet harmed herself or others in any significant way, physically and magically. Continues to exhibit normal signs of a painful romantic separation. Subject’s recovery efforts are hampered due to the absence of her best friend, Battle Hooker Jennifer Bogart.

The Reverend Doctor flippantly tossed the folder on top of a stack of others just like it. “Ninja, please. This is the same high-fallutin’ summary from the last 56 days. Don’t tell me the mighty Takeshi is flabbergasted after 57 days of paper.”

Takeshi did something he would never do in front of the actual Pander. He openly sighed. This loudmouth may have the administrative power of The Pander while he’s away, but at the end of the day he was not the man Takeshi answered to.

“Sir...think of what I watched her go through. Never mind the last 50 days. Day 1. I watched her cry for ten hours. Day 2. She carved ankhs on each bicep with a steak knife. By Day 3 she wore nothing but torn funeral clothes. Her whole wardrobe is full of them now. Her parents are worried sick.”

Takeshi Nagatani, Elite Ninja of the Pander’s 1st Division (of 27), would never ask for a day off.

The man dealt in death, espionage, and secrets worth billions like store clerks deal in candy and lottery tickets—quickly and with absolutely no concept that something out of the ordinary had happened. Yet at the end of the day he was human. Empathy for this girl must have slashed at him inside as he watched her torment but could do nothing but observe.

Damn Japanese and their “saving face.” This fool would get himself killed if he wasn’t ordered out of battle in just the right way.

“Well,” said Dr. Smooth as he picked up a few more folders and looked over them, “I’m convinced. If that Witch was gonna explode us or lagomorph Jenny she’da done it by now. Mission complete.”

“New orders?”

“Ninja, I don’t know, it’s late. Get back here at oh...fifteen hundred...day after tomorrow. “

Well, technically that was a new order.

* * *

“Send me instead, she’s not ready.” Breakrave realized a second too late to mind her tongue and tried to save herself. “M’lord,” she added.

Even over the phone, The Pander’s voice was deep, smooth, and relaxing. Half the time she’d be argumentative just to avoid drifting away on that voice, away to a time when it came from the pillow beside hers.

“This is a D-rank mission. She is to date a man for two weeks and study the layout of a bar. The task hardly requires Battle Hooker powers. Besides, you’re benched for the next 26 days,” he replied.

“You can’t be serious about waiting the full 90 days. I’ve learned my lesson.”

“You have transgressed and you will take 90 days of deference. “ He paused to let his sharp tone sink in.

“First, what is 90 days to an immortal? Second, there are 143 of your kind in the American Northeast and I am the administrator and protector of all of them. Do you know what they’re all doing? Every week someone wants to put on a mask and ‘fight crime.’ Chastity won’t stop fucking clergymen. Homemaker and Homewrecker are at each other’s throats again. So for the next 26 days, I have noticeably more peace of mind knowing that you won’t be interacting with anything dangerous, be it a Battle Hooker, one of our race’s many enemies, or a netling.”

One of a Pander’s many administrative duties was seeing to the safeguarding of Battle Hooker creation rites, not to mention carefully selecting and testing mortals that wish to undergo the change. The rites had been leaked to the Internet, and those that transformed themselves were derisively called ‘netlings.’

“Now,” he continued, “are you telling me your precious student is just a netling or is she ready to go out on a simple mission?”

Breakrave sighed into her desk and acquiesced. “Jenny is not a netling.”

Technically Jenny was a netling. There was an important difference between Jenny and the others; Jenny was the result of Kate—the first true, spellcasting Witch in over a thousand years—casting a spell. The effects of this were powerful, many-faceted, and completely unknown to everyone.

“Takeshi will bring you the mission report.”

She raised an eyebrow. “The captain of your first division is on messenger duty? What did he do wrong?”

“He worked for 57 days straight on something. The good doctor told him to take some time off but I know he won’t. Anyway, stay out of trouble. I expect you to behave as though I were in the room while I’m in Greece. ”

“You’re going to Greece?” She asked.

“Yes, I’m taking the private jet a week from tomorrow. The Spartan wants to talk business.”

There was a short pause as the weight of that statement sunk in. Though all the Panders of Earth’s youth had been wiped out, The Spartan was said to be from the time when Greek Gods walked among men. She had no idea what his powers were like, but got wet every time she tried to imagine.

“Can I at least host an orgy at the country house?”

“No.” He hung up.

“Bollocks.” She slammed the phone down.

After a few simmering moments, there was a knock at her office door. She rolled her eyes and savored it as the last unprofessional gesture she’d get to make for awhile. She marveled at how being grounded like a mortal teenager flung her back through the centuries, landing her squarely in the role. She wondered if it was human psychology or more of The Pander’s mysterious magick.

“Right then, come on in.”

“Oh shit, the English accent. Boss must be mad,” thought Ed as he lumbered across her office to the patent leather seats in front of her desk. If the boss was mad, the chances of things working out were even lower.

“Edward, have a seat there. Spot of tea?”

He shook his head, almost too scared to make eye contact. He was going to miss those lake blue eyes.

There was just something about the boss, something beyond her being just hot. Normally when a dude looks at a girl he feels something that’s either dirty to her or shameful to him. Her hug made you feel warm and welcome, like it was okay to have those feelings. Dirt and shame turned into gratitude and respect. With her that stuff about girls losing respect by fucking lots of guys was an urban myth; everyone left her bed loving and respecting her more.

That bed of hers was the unwritten perk of working at Prima. He’d miss it most of all.

“Edward, I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve called you here.”

‘Dreading’ would have been the right word.

“I know you must be alarmed at—“ suddenly she shifted to the left and put her hands on her desk to steady herself. A scowl crossed her face before she became cordial again.

“—at my order for you to train Andrew as new head of security.”

Ed nodded. He wanted his dismissal to be as fast as possible.

“I know you haven’t been happy guarding the door to this floor, and—“ She shifted again, as if the legs of one side of a bench just vanished. With a quick grip of her desk and another scowl, she centered herself again.

“W...what’s up with your chair?” Ed hoped he could make friendly conversation. If he appealed to her sense of friendship and caring, maybe she’d have a change of heart. She really was a caring, gentle person.

“I’m trying a new one. Look, Edward, there are a lot of complicated things going on right now.” She shifted again. Looking down and to her left, she nearly scared the tattoos off Ed’s arms when she started yelling. “BOLLOCKS! YOU REALLY ARE A TIT, AREN’T YOU?“

She abruptly stood up. As she rose, her left hand dragged a naked redhead to an upright position. Still clutching the fiery mane, she spanked the bitch’s ass hard. “You fail all of your training exercises,” smack, “can’t follow simple instructions about fucking,” smack, “and now you can’t even be something simple like a chair? Someone needs more punishing, doesn’t she?” Smack.

Jenny yelped the best she could as her Mistress, now training her to be a good Battle Hooker, shook her around by the hair and spanked her invitingly plump ass cheeks. Her exhausted arms hung limply at her sides while her enormous breasts jostled about during the spanking. A day of supporting Breakrave’s weight had left a sheen of sweat all over her body. Her party-cup red hair was heavy with sweat and plastered to her face. Beads started at the top of her head and dripped down her body, forcing eyes to follow their movements as they traced every curve and swell of her voluptuous body.

“Terribly sorry for the rude interruption, Edward. You remember Jennifer, of course. Say ‘ello, Jenny.

“Oh that’s right, she can’t. Ever seen one of these, Edward? It’s a spring gag. The spring extends but doesn’t collapse. “She began idly swatting Jenny’s ass as she spoke. “So when the bitch that got me in trouble with The Pander gets this in her mouth, she can say one thing before the spring opens too wide and she can’t close her big, cock-sucking mouth anymore. Wonderful device, don’t you think so, Jenny?”

“Aaaangh!” Breakrave moved Jenny’s head up and down in an affirmative nod.

“There, see, she loves it.”

Like shuffleboard discs, thoughts inspired by the current sex show knocked Ed’s old thoughts out of bounds and took their place. Ed had actually been with both women, but this wasn’t coquettish seduction. A divinely beautiful nymph was naked, sweating, and helpless before him. Ed’s simple mind forced him to say something, hopefully something that would get him involved in current events.

“What’d she do?” Genius.

“What’d she do?” Repeated Breakrave as she shoved Jenny tits-first onto her desk, which now seemed to be kept so tidy for just such an occasion. “Why don’t I let her tell you? It’ll be a great way to see just how much my student has learned.”

She stretched over the desk to pinch the spring gag in quite the right way so it would compact for removal. Then she straightened Jenny once more and began rummaging through a drawer in her desk.

“Now Jennifer, what did I tell you not to do?”

Jenny closed her mouth for the first time in almost a day and flexed her jaw for a bit. “Umm...you said I wasn’t supposed to fuck more than two guys at once.”

Breakrave began attaching leather cuffs just above Jenny’s elbows. “I did, didn’t I. And, what did you do last night?”

“I fucked two guys.” The smack on Jenny’s ass reverberated around the room. “OW! And then another guy came in and I let him fuck me too.”

Two more cuffs buckled shut around Jenny’s wrists. “And what happened when those three men started fucking you? Don’t leave any details out; your audience is very interested.”

“W...well, first I was dominating them. They couldn’t take their eyes off my curvy ass and big tits. I got them to pay just like Mistress showed me. Then they took turns with me. Even when they did my mouth and pussy at the same time, my Anima recognized me as dominant and gave me control over them. Everything was going great.”

Breakrave pulled Jenny’s right wrist behind her back and attached the cuff to the one on her left elbow, and vice-versa. Jenny’s arms were pulled back so tightly she couldn’t move them; it only thrust her large chest out even more. If she dared resist it would have no effect but to wiggle her chest invitingly. Naturally, she pulled at her restraints.

“But then their friend showed up, didn’t he,” said Breakrave.

“He said he’d just watch. I figured he’d get hard watching me fuck his two friends and pay up also. I went back to sucking cock.”

Breakrave wrapped her arms around Jenny and started cupping her breasts. She rolled her hands around them in a strong but gentle massage. Jenny’s breasts were a big place but Breakrave had learned her way around them in the last two months. She knew just when and how to roll those sensitive nipples between her fingers.

Call it discipline for failed training, call it spite or misplaced anger for her being grounded, or call it the natural tendency of Battle Hookers to not get along with each other. Breakrave was forcing her slave to tell the story of how she lost her will to three random guys, and her slave would love it. Jenny was panting with desire and dripping with need before her next sentence was out.

Jenny was starting to stare at Ed’s crotch.

“Ooooh, then what happened?” Breakrave chided.

“After I...uh...swallowed his cum...ooh...please...” Whenever Jenny would lose her train of thought in favor of one that involved riding the swell under Ed’s pants Breakrave would spank her out of it.

“OW! There was another cock near my face. It was the...” A high-pitched sigh escaped as Jenny rolled her head around her shoulders. “...the new guy’s. I didn’t know it was him until his other friend started fucking me from behind.”

Breakrave widened her eyes in mock surprise. “What a twist! Tell me, oh slut, did you force them off of you and use your Hooker Training to subdue them until they followed your rules? Did you talk dirty to them to keep them transfixed on you in hopes that you’d act, instead of acting like a rag for them to wipe their whims on?”

“N...no, Mistress. I let them convince me to take them all on and settle payment later. He pounded me from behind and the new guy stuck his cock in my mouth. Then he called me a ‘slutty whore’ and said he wouldn’t pay before he shot his load on my face.”

Breakrave slid her hand down Jenny’s slick curves between her legs. Jenny shook her head ‘no’ but couldn’t help opening her thighs for Mistress’ hand. “And how did that make you feel, Battle Hooker?”

“I felt a change in my Anima. I was a predator feeding, but...aah, Mistress, please I’m going to...” Breakrave removed her treacherous hand and slapped Jenny back into her story. “...suddenly I was prey. Weak and shaking before something more powerful. I tried to stop it, but...”

“Why, fuck puppet? Why didn’t you stop them?”

“...the other guy said he paid for me so I had to go ride his cock. So I went to straddle him...I didn’t know the guy that cummed on my face would stay hard...”

Jenny felt a hand cupping her backside and slipping between her thighs again. Even though it meant falling on the desk with tied hands unable to stop herself, she couldn’t resist bending over at the waist to hope anyone would stick anything in her wet, slave cunt. She leaned forward and felt herself caught by the hair. Her breathless form had her head held back, her breasts jutting forward, and her soaked thighs parted. “Continue,” she added, calmly.

“...he...uh...just stuck his cock in my ass. I tried to say something but the pounding in my cunt felt so good and he told me not to worry. His cum was on my face so...” Jenny panted heavily until a few moments after the fingers stopped moving. “...so I had to listen to him. I wanted to stop fucking...”

“Big mistake,” added Breakrave, “go on.”

“...but there was a third cock in front of my face and he said he paid so I had to suck it. Soon they all had cum on and in me. I couldn’t resist what they told me anymore. “

“Kind of like you can’t resist now. Shake your tits.” She struggled against the bonds to produce the effect. The fingers started moving again.

“...Then they called in a fourth guy. They told him I was their slutty, cum-covered whore for the night and he could put his cock anywhere he wanted on me. Then they all just passed me around, using my slutty fuckholes until...un...ti...” Jenny convulsed into a, screaming orgasm. After a long minute, Breakrave left her folded over the desk as aftershocks made her moist body jump.

“Until THAT happened,” said Breakrave. “Then, I have to risk my ass to track down and dominate four men to cover up what should have been a simple Anima upkeep. You had to fuck ONE guy, every TWO days to remind your divine sex energy that you’re in charge. But no, the one that failed math has to go and fuck TWO guys every ONE day. Do you even know that in the old days the rape squads used to—“

Breakrave would have thought Ed were frozen in time if not for the drool running down his chin.

“Bugger, poor dear’s lost his mind. Jenny, be a dear and suck his dick.”

With a bit of concentration, Ed’s pants came undone. To be in control of one’s Anima was to control all aspects of sexuality, from the shape of your body to any and all of its decorations. She couldn’t make laundry wash and fold itself, but releasing a stiff cock from beneath a zipper was well within Breakrave’s domain. Her forte, however, was fluids. Every drop of sweat and pussy juice pooled on her desk and floor marched neatly into the refuse bin.

It didn’t take long for Ed to finish in Jenny’s mouth. Breakrave had been spending extra “sessions” with Ed to raise his tolerance for being around Battle Hookers. The show he’d just watched had him hot and hard, plus Jenny’s mouth was hotter than the tropics.

Without a great conscious effort, orgasms in a Battle Hooker’s presence transferred control of a person’s sexuality to the dominant. That person’s mind and body could then be bent as the controller saw fit. The more control, the more you can change. The glowing eyes indicated how much control went where: the whiter the glow, the more control given up. The one awarded control glowed the darker version of the color.

The light blue glow in Ed’s eyes after he came was odd. It should have been light red, indicating control to Jenny, or black, indicating a mortal (Ed) had control of Jenny. Blue was Breakrave’s color. Anima had awarded control of both of them to Breakrave. She’d heard gaining control of people via orgy worked like gaining interest on a stock portfolio. It was still a complex and risky procedure that most wouldn’t gamble their free will on.

Ed regained his senses to see his boss, Ms. Durant, planting her regular office chair behind her desk. He really hoped she’d keep him around. He’d do anything for her. Jenny remained kneeling between his legs, the sight would bring him back to hardness very quickly. He didn’t know it, but his boss exerted her control to make that happen quicker than it would.

“Now, where were we before my chair broke?”

“I don’t know, Miss...tress.” Ed’s tone rose because he didn’t know what to call her now. She had so many names and titles, and was a boss, friend, trainer, and lover to him.

“Well, we’ve wasted time so I’ll get right to it. I’m making Andrew head of security.”

Ed sniffled. It was difficult to fully cry with a naked, tied-up, busty, fiery redhead kneeling at your feet and ready to suck you off at a whim. “So...that means I’m...”

“Promoted.”

Ed thumped a hand on each of his knees and smiled as he shook his head. He bowed his head down a little to try to hide it, but the laugh exploded onto his face anyway. He couldn’t even see Jenny through the relief and joy. He stood up to walk it off.

“You had me!” He said as he laughed and gently pointed at her. “You had me goin’ there!”

It was Carolyn’s turn to stand. She walked around her desk to hug him. “Oh, Edward, dearie, you didn’t think I was going to fire you?” She grabbed Jenny by the hair and pulled her up. “Unlike some people around here, you’ve been doing well.”

“I just bounce.”

“Nonsense, my boy.” She bent Jenny over the desk again. “Trouble’s about and I need a personal bodyguard. My enemies will try to offer you that,” she said, pointing at Jenny’s plump, exposed rear, “and I need someone who doesn’t give in to it as fast as other men.”

“Already gave in.” Two months ago Ed wouldn’t let Jenny into Prima because she was only 19. The two huge negotiators on her chest had gotten her in. Ed didn’t understand that the five minutes of resistance he gave Jenny put him ahead of the curve.

Ed was simple without being daft. His mind was as much a mountain as his body. That meant any idea in his head like ‘don’t defy the boss’ or ‘don’t let the underage past this door’ would require a tremendous effort to shove aside.

“Of course you did, dearie, look at that sweet ass.” She smacked it and elicited a yelp from Jenny. “You just last longer, especially since I’ve been training you. “

Ed didn’t ask a whole lot of questions and didn’t talk about bedroom matters with the entire staff so he didn’t know his boss was sleeping with him more often. In doing so she was hoping to raise his tolerance to Battle Hooker seduction, maybe even get him bored with them. She thought it impossible, but two months ago the Reverend Doctor Smooth Et Cetera openly mocked her when she let the straps of her dress slink down her shoulders. If The Pander could train someone to do that, maybe she could train her own mortal, hooker-proof retainer.

“Now then, Edward, you are my personal bodyguard and fight trainer. Mostly you’ll be practicing with this clumsy ox on my desk here. She has the grace of a collapsing building; I was hoping you could show her some of the more brutish techniques.”

“You mean, like, punching?”

“Yes, those.”

Ed’s pants were still around his ankles, but he managed to approach Jenny from behind and look at her hands. Not her still-dripping pussy, not her plump ass cheeks shining in the fluorescent lighting. He inspected her hands. That was why she chose him.

“Kinda big. Don’t know why she got man hands, but she’ll hit good.”

“Well, those inflated melons on her chest are a mystery also. She really ought to be able to make them smaller. “ Ed was hard again. “Oh, right. First order of business, I need you to...ah...tap that ass for me.”

Little Ed was buried to the testicles in Jenny before Breakrave could sit back down.

Breakrave leaned her elbows on the desk and tenderly cupped Jenny’s face in both hands. She lifted gently until Jenny’s nipples were lightly brushing the desk. Jenny’s face inched back and forth in her soft grip as Ed smashed a wail of pleasure out of her. That wouldn’t do at all.

“Easy there, big fellow,” said Breakrave. She used the control of his Animus she had just earned to suppress his orgasm and get him to slow down. She’d need Jenny being thoroughly rogered—and quiet—for this lesson. Normally her grip on Ed’s sexual being wouldn’t be strong enough after one blowjob. The bond of trust between them filled the gap. Ed felt like he sensed his dear friend Carolyn’s wishes and did his best to go along with them. Anything for her.

“Now, Jennifer, you will stop this moaning about and listen to your Mistress.” Jenny seemed immune to mental destruction via sexual domination, but she was still domitable. At the moment, she was very dominated.

“You think me harsh, but today you’ve been subject to a very precise plan designed to break you sexually. That is how a Battle Hooker fights. Most of the time it isn’t a magick circle, it’s when you least believe you’re in trouble. You’re probably wondering how I got you here, too exhausted to resist, controlled by sex toys that you could normally conjure at will, and actually looking forward to the next, sweet, release that will make you even more my pleasure slave.“

A loud slap drove that last point home. Jenny broke her commitment not to yelp and against her will, felt bad for it. She knew it was a bad to agree she should quietly take her pounding but those thoughts prevailed anyway.

Breakrave glanced over Jenny’s shoulder and saw a large, red handprint on Jenny’s curvy rump. “Good shot, Edward, but we’ll get to that later. Just ease in, ease out, take her slowly right now, control yourself and she’ll follow. Women bow at your feet if you give it to ‘em right, you know.” She cleared her throat. “Now then.”

“As you know, Jennifer, we talk dirty to each other. By even understanding my words you form the images in your head. Pussy, tits, knob, fat cock squirting cum deep inside you, making you his bitch forever. Now that that thought is in your head, I can make it stick a little better.

“If your will is fully yours you can tell yourself it isn’t true. But what if your reality makes it harder for you to deny the thought, hmm? Right now it is the divine truth that you are bent over a fancy desk with a cock driving you mad with a slow advance towards another orgasm. You know that orgasm will make you more my slave, but you want him to pound you fast and hard until the orgasmic bliss washes out all your confusion and shame. Of course, maybe if you’d followed my instructions you wouldn’t be in this mess. After those men tamed you, I had to come up with an ingenious lesson.

“You learned a lot serving as my chair today. For starters, you learned to strain yourself because I wished it. “

Ed could no longer keep his hands off Jenny’s breasts. It seemed like they were made for his enormous hands. Jenny shook from the extra stimulation.

“You learned to stay bent over with your ass and pussy exposed for anyone who wants it, namely me. All day long I casually reached down to give you pleasure. With nowhere else to go, you learned that my playing with you is the highlight of your day. Of course I didn’t let you come. You now know that I control that, and that is what you desperately crave from me. You may come now, if you like the way my lowly bodyguard is using your high-class body. You can even scream.”

Breakrave held Jenny’s head and kept her own stunningly gorgeous form in Jenny’s view while she sat back and let the assault on Jenny’s mind and body sink in. She watched as Jenny’s breathing became faster. After a minute her body experienced tremors of pleasure, signaling the coming of a massive quake. Her bound hands clenched at nothing as her screams and climax reached a pinnacle.

Both Jenny’s and Ed’s eyes lit up with a pale blue hue. Jenny stared into a royal blue glow and knew she was a hapless subject. Breakrave seemed to have successfully converted Ed into an extension of her own sexual will. It was time to see just what she could accomplish like that.

“Edward, as you can see her mind won’t resist your wishes. Right now she’s lost so much control her body won’t resist either. Put your hands on her ass and you’ll see what I mean.” Ed clamped his hands down and Jenny shook from the touch. It was an aftershock from the previous orgasm.

“Now imagine her ass was even better. More like the magazines. More like your fantasies.”

Ed liked big butts. Beneath his hands Jenny’s flesh swelled into even rounder, tighter, more smackable rumps than before. As her hips widened It made her waist look smaller, which in turn made her massive chest look bigger.

Jenny didn’t feel the change as much as she felt the change in how Ed was looking at her. What was once simple desire for a beautiful lady was now the stare of a nightmarish predator. Humans sate their desires with human sex, but the predator that craves the unreal has never been fed. Jenny wanted to be strong, be steady, to run, to be anything other than exhausted, soft, wet and open.

Breakrave jumped back as Ed nearly drove Jenny into her head. She didn’t see the change but from Jenny’s surprised squeal it was clear Ed had plunged it into her ass. Jenny’s moans and ragged breathing suggested the changes to her hips were further-reaching than just the outside. Jenny’s eyes were rolling in her head as a powerful new orgasm tore its way past the aftershocks and rattled her brain. Ed must have imagined an ass that was even more sensitive than a vagina, and was stimulated by incredibly hard poundings.

The quarter-ton mahogany desk lurched forward with each thrust. Breakrave had to stop the monitor from falling.

Time passed, and eventually Ed was holding Jenny up by the thighs and bouncing her ass on his dick. With her hands still tied and her legs in a lewd M shape, Breakrave had unrestricted access to the rest of her body. Jenny didn’t have much time for words between orgasms. She would say whatever they told her to say (“please, fuck my ass!”) but when there were no orders she’d beg them to stop (“no, don’t lick my pussy! It’s too much!”).

After a few hours Breakrave did the same thing the Pander did when he fucked Jenny: stopped. It wasn’t just that Ed was running out of semen. The rumors were true; full control of Jenny simply wouldn’t transfer. It wasn’t clear if she was immune to it altogether or if she had an endless reserve of Anima. Her pussy took a 1-hour licking, but her willpower kept on ticking.

As usual, once the fun was over, Breakrave released the control she had over Jenny. Given how hard and how long she came, it was a remarkably small amount of control. Jenny was just getting out of the cuffs when the door to her office opened.

Ed put himself between his boss and the door. Jenny covered herself with her arms before remembering she could create clothing from her Anima. She went with a small, red bikini to conserve power. Carolyn “Breakrave” Durrant almost chewed the custodian’s head off.

“What in the thirteen colonies made you think you could just barge into my office knowing darn well you can’t be on this level until after five A.M.? How did you even get past—“

Takeshi was wearing the custodian’s overalls and carrying a folder. The same kind of folder that littered the Pander’s office.

“I thought you three would never finish,” said Takeshi as he handed Breakrave the folder. “Mission details for one Battle Hooker Jennifer Bogart.”

Breakrave accepted the folder with a scowl. “You could have just as bloody well called you know. And what did you do with Frank?”

“Nothing. His cleaning schedule gives me 14 minutes to access the routes to your office with no chance of being spotted. For the other areas, I just borrowed these spare overalls from his house.” He said nothing about Ed not being at his post.

“Oh, bollocks is it May already?”

“Huh?” Asked Jenny.

“The Pander requires all division captains to break into a Battle Hooker Domain once a year to test the safety and integrity of both. You get a C. Andrew is too new,” said Takeshi.

“Hey, I taught him everything I know,” said Ed.

Takeshi dropped five throwing stars on the floor. “Not everything. You always found the stars.” With that, Takeshi slipped out the door and into the shadows. The throwing stars followed him.

“Was that ninja magic?” Asked Jenny.

“Ninja magnet,” replied Breakrave. She opened the folder and looked over her student’s D-rank mission.