The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Battle Hookers Episode 2: The Good Witch

mf, ff, md, fd, gr

Kate struggles to cope with the aftermath of turning Jenny into a Battle Hooker. Her guilt worsens when it turns out Jenny’s creation was unauthorized. Now Jenny must win her right to survive in the trials of a sexual demigod.

She came and all her clothes were still on.

The debonair stranger that approached her at the classy bar in Asiatown barely said anything. He introduced himself but the memory of what he said slipped away further every time her mind tried to grasp it. Only emotional imprints of him remained. The exhilaration of looking at a handsome man. The thrill of enlightening conversation. The security of being wrapped in such strong but gentle arms. At some point, all emotions turned to lust. It was as if lust disguised itself as other feelings to get inside then strike from within.

The lust began to strike down its enemies. When he embraced her she felt foolish for letting herself follow him into the empty hallway. The feeling was weak and ended when his tongue touched hers. When she moaned softly in protest she felt like she wasn’t some kind of slut a guy could drag off and have his way with. The feeling was a minor opponent and melted in the strong and soothing body heat that seemed to radiate from him. When one hand held her in the embrace and the other massaged her thighs and bottom she felt he was going way too far. This opponent was strong.

The thud from her back hitting the wall made everything in her head blink for one second. The lust came back on line first, for it was faster. The sensations in her thighs and backside came back second, for they were stronger. As her resistance tried to figure out what was going on she breathed in his scent and one of her senses turned traitor. Her instincts had smelled a man and knew just what it was for and what it was doing right now. Outnumbered and overpowered the idea of how far this man should go retreated out of her body in the form of soft, protesting moans.

Hands moved in to take over her kingdom. Those generous breasts were his now. Her own hands tried to push him away but all they did was touch lean, hard muscle. She felt the rippling power of a hunter that would tame prey after prey only to take care of her. The lust whispered what the strong body would do to her between the sheets and another sense turned traitor. Her pushes became caresses. Her moans were now ragged breaths.

He whispered in her ear. He told her where she would go. What she would do. The positions she would take. For every dirty act he told her to perform she formed a resisting thought: I’m not some kind of whore. That thought was alone against her senses and the lust army. A simple kiss or caress would defeat these lone rebels. With a pinch of her nipple, she would agree to be on her knees. With a slow, sensuous lick from clavicle to ear, she had no objection to putting his cock between her tits until she could watch the jizz spray all over her face. When he rubbed the cotton of her panties against her clit, her objection to anal sex fell.

She came and all her clothes were still on. She came while he was explaining how she’d be on her hands and knees serving two or three cocks at once. She couldn’t stop coming while he was talking about it and he insisted she wouldn’t stop coming while doing it either.

He made her walk down the hallway to a room on the far end. She was weak-kneed and dizzy from the orgasm so she had to lean on him. Touch him. Feeling his heat and strength was starting the process all over again. When she leaned on him he would grope her ass or tits. Anything in her mind that tried to object was impaled by a lust army pikeman.

Impaled. It took forever to get to the door. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply at the end of the long journey. He made her come again.

She had to repay him for these wondrous feelings. She had come twice and he not at all. She was drowning in pleasure and he had the hard work of carrying her dripping, incompetent self. She felt like a selfish bitch that had to be punished. She would give Master anything. When he demanded her clothes he had them right away. When he demanded she bend over and take a spanking, she did it right away. She tried not to cum from having her sweet ass spanked and rubbed, but in her mind lust had declared martial law.

The guilt of three orgasms before Master had one was too much. She begged to be used as a cum bucket. She didn’t care how big his cock was. Once it was in her mouth, she got it as far down her throat as she possibly could. She couldn’t do this before, but now she was Master’s cum bucket. Being filled up made her happy.

Master wanted her to have big tits. As she drank his delicious seed, her tits grew. She kneeled and cupped her new breasts as she drank. They were generous before, but now they were large enough to give Master the titfuck he whispered to her earlier. His cock was already slick with her saliva so it slid between her huge mammaries easily. Between her hands and Master’s cock sliding against her sensitive breasts, she was getting ready to cum again.

With the fourth orgasm on its way before Master even used her pussy she knew she was a dirty slut. Master just groped, kissed, and rubbed her and she was already dizzy. If only Master would fuck her with that cock she’d at least feel like she’d cum in some regular way, not these slutty ways Master made her enjoy so much. She had her fourth while begging for Master’s bitch-taming cock to teach an American slut like her what she was for. Master came all over her face.

She saw herself in the mirror when Master turned her around and threw her on the bed. When did her hair turn blonde? Her titties were fat like Master wanted them. None of her clothes would fit but Master would tell her if she needed any. Her face was covered in Master’s cum. It looked like cum from four men, but it was all Master. She saw her eyes bulge and blonde bangs fly forward when he finally gave her the fucking she needed. Master was so generous.

The sixth orgasm was the last one she remembered. All of her erogenous zones were rife with activity. A clittoral orgasm would build up during a vaginal orgasm. When one subsided, another would continue. Squeezing her new nipples sent enough pleasure to her pussy to make her twitch in ecstasy. The coordinated assault left her in one continuous orgasm that was punctuated every so often by a load of cum filling her womb.

Then she saw only smoke.

Seconds later, she heard Master cry, “CAROLYN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

She heard a terrible commotion after that. Amidst the boot thumps and metal clanks, her door opened.

“Master wishes you to stay here and clean up. You may call for food or anything else using that phone but you are not to leave. Do you understand The Pander’s instructions?”

He spoke with military precision.

“Y-yeesss.” She spoke with a beatific daze.

* * *

After what just happened, Kate Abrams needed the down time—even if it would only last until she followed Carolyn to her office.

What had started out as trying to sneak past a bouncer at a trendy club quickly degenerated into sex, then fighting, then violent sex. It was the most heart-pounding, emotionally trying, frightening, and orgasmic evening in her twenty years of living.

Right here in the parking lot, her boyish girlfriend Jenny had yanked her dress off and ravished her—all due to being horny from watching her sex slave get banged by eleven guys. Normally either act alone would horrify her, but Jenny made her like it. Ever since her magickal powers had transformed Jenny into a red-headed sex goddess Kate just couldn’t resist.

Jenny was strong and forceful, ten times more now that she had this new body and all the sexual magic pulsing within it. Kate grew up wet between the legs from reading bodice rippers (the first time was by accident, all others on purpose) and Jenny knew how she loved being forcibly taken by a strong but gentle lover. She had submitted to Jenny before and each time it got easier. It was like the magic in Jenny invaded her mind and made her own fantasies too strong to resist.

When Jenny yanked the waistband of her skirt and panties down below her ass she felt shocked for only a second before submission breezed through her. Her bottom was out because Jenny wanted to use it and her weak-willed, Southern-belle objections would have no effect on that hard-muscled stable boy. The orgasm made Kate lose her mind.

She only had it now because her friend Jenny had found it.

“Kate?”

Romantic problems aside, the fight was the true traumatic experience. Breakrave, or ‘Carolyn’ she guessed since she was in plain clothes now, was a fearsome warrior. If not for her magick and Jenny’s burst of violence, they’d be...dead? Sex slaves? Kate couldn’t really think about it clearly. The memory brought only pain and worry of watching her friend be beaten and healed, only to be beaten again and finally sexually dominated.

“Kaaate?”

Domination was important to Jenny’s life force now, it seemed. She was Watching the flow of energy as it was clipped away, suppressed, transferred, dissipated, and recombined as various events occurred. It gave her enough clues to figure out how to save Jenny when she was nearly dying. She had to—

“KATE!” Yelled Jenny.

“Huh? What?”

“You’re spacing again.”

“Sorry,” Kate whispered while leaning into Jenny as they walked. Jenny was taller than Kate now.

The half hug made Kate feel better. All night long her heart was in her throat (when it wasn’t being fucked out of her) for fear of losing her best friend-lover-complicated thing. The contact reminded her Jenny was indeed alive, walking, and here for her. She felt the warmth of the fiery aura around Jenny. That blessed and cursed magick turned her into something other than what that web site had told her. Worse, there were others with similar powers that seemed connected by a rule structure and culture and—

“Here we are,” chirped Carolyn. Jenny had given Carolyn back her mind as well. Kate wished she could be as thrilled to be alive but felt shaken and overwhelmed by recent events. All Kate wanted to do was go home and crawl under the covers but there were so many important questions to ask right now.

“Hey, what happened to your accent?” Goddammit Jenny. Kate slowly lowered her forehead to her hand when Jenny asked that. She couldn’t believe it was what the girl wanted to know most. She sighed into her palm; this wasn’t the first time she’d have to be Jenny’s brain.

The blue-haired girl didn’t miss a beat. “Wot? You mean this one, Love? EdWUURD, be a dearie and close me door on your way out. Girl tawk and awl that.”

Ed held his lips together to stop the laugh from escaping. He shook his head while closing the door and had his stoic, bouncer face on by the time the door was fully closed. With an American accent Carolyn added, “I was born in London but I’ve lived in the States since Juliard opened in 1905. People tell me my accent comes back if I’m angry or excited. Have a seat.”

Carolyn’s office was a large, elegant base of corporate operations decorated with mahogany and order. Matching filing cabinets stood at attention. Paintings of vibrant color decorated the walls and it would take a course in art history to understand why they were so expensive. Jenny and Kate looked around a bit before falling into the comfy leather seats facing the desk. A computer monitor on their left was politely not obstructing their view of the grand executive chair, whoever may be sitting in it.

The wall on their right had a large glass window that gave a command view of the club down below. The lighting put faint glows on the room from time to time but no sound got through. The wall on the left had an unusually large blank space next to an elaborate display of alcoholic drinks, coffees, and Carolyn pouring cups of tea.

She served them, walked around the large desk and flounced into her chair. “We haven’t much time. Let’s start with what you know about being a Battle Hooker.”

Jenny looked up from trying not to burn herself on the tea. Kate had finished a nerve-calming sip and spoke first. “We don’t really know anything. About a year ago I was following some Pagan links on the Internet and found the spell. I researched the geometry and magickal energies it invokes for a few months before casting it.”

“Wait, wait, that makes no sense.” Carolyn pointed at Jenny. ”She’s the Battle Hooker. You cast the ritual, you’re supposed to be the Battle Hooker.”

“It looked that way at first and you could probably self-cast with the simple instructions the spell came with but I wasn’t going to use magick on anyone without carefully making sure everything was what it said it was. For all I know it would turn Jenny into a frog or just be an elaborate plan to get us gang raped. As I looked up the gods and goddesses invoked by the spell and ran calculations it became clear the spell work properly if cast by a witch on someone else.”

Carolyn took a long pull from the teacup and leaned forward. She opened her mouth to speak but restarted twice before a word finally got out. “Your story has two bad things with worse implications. One...say, could you pull up that spell?” She rotated her monitor and handed Kate a wireless keyboard. “With the spell on the Internet, anyone can become a Battle Hooker or Warrior Pimp. Two.” She looked intently at Kate. “I’ve never heard of making someone else a Battle Hooker.”

“What’s a Battle Hooker?” Asked Jenny.

“To understand that, you must understand Anima.”

“Anima?” Said Jenny aloud, Kate to herself while logging into the witchescoven.com forums.

“Animus in males. It is the sexual energy breathed into all living things by the gods themselves. It governs all things that help us reproduce, from finding your nerve when talking to boys to how attractive you are in the eyes of your beholders. The best Anima, Animus controlling mortals can only tap a tiny part of its true power. The charismatic rock star with the long tongue and the face paint has bedded thousands of women—a high number even for his profession—because he is unconsciously in tune with his Animus. A high fashion model or porn star uses makeup and clothing to make all men desire her. They think they’re using makeup and clothes. They’re using a small bit of Anima without

realizing.”

“Wait,” Kate interrupted. “You’re saying they’re not just putting on makeup, but it’s more like a magick ritual using a focus that causes men to desire them?”

“Well, yes,” said Breakrave. “They say the only magick mortals believe in nowadays is science. Want to control men’s minds? Smear this on your lips. Sprinkle this glittery powder on your eyelids and stand with your hips a certain way. Then you must speak the magick words ‘come hither’ and he shall be yours. They call it social science. It’s magick, plain as day.

“Put simply, a Battle Hooker—that’s you, Jennifer—has full control over her Anima and all of its magickal properties.”

Jenny looked excited. “So that’s why I can make clothes and...he he...other stuff.”

“Given enough time to practice you can teach your Anima to do anything but your personal fetishes will come naturally. You obviously have a toy fetish mixed with the desire to be the man.” She shivered. “And boy do you make a good man.”

“Yeah, thanks. I fucked you good didn’t I.” Jenny smiled smugly.

Breakrave stood up. “Why don’t you come around here and grab my slutty ass so you can say that to my face? I’m naked under these Anima clothes you know.”

Jenny strutted around the desk and put each one of her hands on the back pockets of Breakrave’s jeans. She pulled Breakrave’s hips and lips to her own. Jenny didn’t kiss, but let her speaking brush those plump lips of hers over Breakrave’s. “I. Fucked. You. Good. I stuck my fat cock in you and made you my bitch.”

“Then strip me.”

Jenny smiled and reached for the bottom of Breakrave’s untucked, orange T-shirt. When she yanked it up, her hands went right through it. She tried again. She fumbled with the buttons on Breakrave’s jeans but the result was the same. Arousal stormed off and stuck frustration in its place.

“Anima isn’t your friend, Jenny. It is a divine mandate that says you will be a fantasy sex partner.” Breakrave put her fingers on Jenny’s shoulder and lightly pushed until Jenny stepped all the way back to her own chair.

“Now listen, and listen good. Either you control it or it controls you. Keep control of your Anima and you can turn yourself into anyone’s sex goddess and be worshipped. You will be so beautiful all who look upon you will repay the favor of showing them such beauty in any way possible. You can use that sentiment to wrap them around your finger.” Breakrave held up her pinkie.

“If it controls you, it will bend YOUR body and mind to the sex fantasy of any who desire you. You can’t affect my Anima clothes because my Anima doesn’t recognize you as dominant. Get it?”

Jenny ran her fingers through her hair in thought. “So to control your Anima...I have to show you who’s boss. And we do this by beating the crap out of each other?”

Breakrave nodded. “That’s the simplest way, yes. The other way is to make you like what I’m doing to you. Here, turn around.” Breakrave put her lips to Jenny’s ear. “I can snap your neck and it’d take so much Anima to repair there’d be no power left to resist when mine starts telling you to cum until you’re my pole-dancing little club slut.

“Or...”

She gave Jenny a slow, sensuous lick from clavicle to ear. The touch of tongue to flesh immediately caused Jenny to draw in a sharp breath and stiffen up. As she dragged her tongue stud across a constellation of tiny erogenous zones Jenny closed her eyes and shivered. Breakrave brought her hands underneath Jenny’s generous chest and gave her a relaxing massage. Jenny was starting to relax and lean against Breakrave’s chest. The soft cushions felt good against her tired back. Breakrave’s massage was making Jenny’s shirt smaller. It showed more and more cleavage as it shrunk and something in Jenny’s mind was pleased with this.

Something in Jenny’s mind that was half-voice, half-thought made her understand her place in what her lover wanted. Those tits of hers made Breakrave horny. Jenny wanted to get off and Breakrave could do it like none had done before. She just had to make her shirt smaller. Show more of her boobs. Let Breakrave massage them and make her more relaxed, hornier, wetter. Let Breakrave pull and twist those hard nipples until the built up desire leaves you panting. Just let Breakrave have what she wants and Breakrave will give what you need. Breakrave slipped her hand up Jenny’s Anima skirt and started giving her what she needed.

“Here it is, guys, I found the—” Kate turned to face them. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?”

Kate glared over the lenses of the reading glasses partway down her nose. The stern, sexy look froze both of them. Between the glasses and her hair ruffled from fighting, she looked like a sexy librarian about to teach a young man the true joys of reading.

Breakrave pulled her lips off Jenny’s neck and blinked three times. She seemed genuinely surprised by just how aroused Jenny was right now. “Oh...sorry.” She planted Jenny back in the leather seat to let her cool off. Carolyn had nearly lost control, and that was bad. If she didn’t teach Jenny how to keep control things would get very bad in less than a day.

Kate tossed the keyboard on the desk and went to see if Jenny was alright. Jenny immediately trapped Kate in a powerful hug and began devouring her with kisses. Kate tried to free her mouth.

“Jenny you have to snap ou~oh.” Jenny’s hands were pawing her everywhere.

“She’s trying to take your en...er...” This was dangerous. Orgasms seemed to play a big part in becoming someone’s bitch—permanently. Jenny was close and had the ability to practically teleport Kate to the same place.

“Please, stop. Let...me...” Bad choice of words. They both loved non-consensual role play and Jenny liked hearing those words as much as Kate liked saying them. Jenny’s advances became stronger. Each place on Kate’s body touched by a hand or lip became hotter.

Jenny and Kate had never had lesbian sex, but in her new form Jenny had the power to craft the perfect cock for Kate’s little hot box. Last night Jenny “thanked” Kate for casting the spell on her for about two hours. After the first hour or so Kate was too exhausted from the pleasure to move or speak properly, and for the rest of the time Jenny got off on how Kate needed the rest but was too dizzy with pleasure to resist or disobey. Kate wasn’t sure if she passed out or Jenny stopped out of concern for her, but the last thing she remembered was Jenny being right—a girl can cum from anal sex.

After that it was harder to argue with Jenny. In one day the only real discussion they had was whether or not to go to the club they were about to fuck in right now. Usually Kate would build a well-thought out argument and come up with two or three other ideas for what to do with an evening but she skipped that step. Jenny wanted to come here, so here we go.

Kate gave up on talking. As a last resort Kate tried to push away but it was just Kate against a powered-up version of Jenny and gravity. The struggle left her arms weak and tired and soon she couldn’t pull for her own team anymore. She melted into Jenny’s exposed chest and sent her protests there to suffocate. Immolated in Jenny’s passion, Kate knew she was dommed and doomed. This brute was going to have his way with her and she’d love every minute of it.

Jenny’s hands yanked Kate’s skirt back above her waist and dove on to her ass and inner thighs. The sound of snapping thread punctuated how forceful Jenny was being, and that excited Kate even more. She knew this was bad, but her pussy was wet with hope that one of those close fingers would find its way in. Helpless against Jenny’s embrace, she moaned and rolled her lips onto Jenny’s shoulder and started planting kisses. Submitting was so easy for her now. All she had to do was be wet. She was kissing the exposed part of Jenny’s breasts, impatiently moving towards the nipples. Her other hand reached between Jenny’s legs, hoping to find the cock that left her unable to do anything but beg for more. It was too easy to submit.

There was another girl here that might have a turn with her.

Kate thought she might resist the new partner but knew she’d crumble quickly. Maybe she could say “no” while they passed her around. She’d really try to mean it too, but how would that look? You can’t convince people taking turns making you cum that you don’t want it. They’d laugh at her silliness. Then they’d make her cum and pass her to the next person. They all knew she wanted to be used over and over again. She surrendered to her new life as a submissive fuck toy and started grinding her hole on Jenny’s growing cock.

Kate felt strong hands encircle her waist from behind. She hoped the rough stud would rail her right there. Instead, she got flung into a chair that was four feet away.

For a girl of 5′7″, Breakrave was frightfully strong.

“That will be enough of that, thank you.” A proper glass of ice water splashed over Kate and Jenny. The new wetness took priority over the old one.

Breakrave started lecturing to take their minds off the confusion. “Well, Jennifer, consider that your first lesson in nonviolent domination. Through touching and talking dirty you can make your opponent like what you’re doing. He or she will want to be your plaything. Lucky for us, we can shape our playthings into what we think is the perfect specimen.

“That is the ‘Battle’ part of what it means to be a Battle Hooker. The ‘Hooker’ part isn’t so simple, but it is connected in a way. You see, since creation the world has become very different, much like an infant is very different from an adult. However, the Old Gods still understand one thing: Sacrifice.”

“SACRIFICE!?” Kate sat bug-eyed on the edge of her seat as visions of volcanoes, virgins, and vivisections wailed on her panic button. Jenny got up and poured herself some black-label scotch. Why the hell was she so damned relaxed about all this?

“Not like that, dearie, just listen for a bit. Our people have a saying, loosely translated, ‘the only things about sex that shouldn’t be hard and fast are the rules.’ The ‘rule’ is, when someone orgasms, control of the Anima is given up to the one that caused it.”

“So, how do you...sacrifice?” Kate asked.

“Think about sex for a minute. You two are the perfect example. Who was in charge?”

At the same time Jenny said, “I was,” and Kate said, “Jenny.”

“Please. I’d know the squeals of faux resistance melting into moans of desire anywhere. Kate was the one getting exactly what she wanted.”

Jenny flared up. “Now wait a second, I may be new at this but last time I checked the one on her hands and knees getting pounded by my dick is the bottom!”

“An interesting argument,” mused Breakrave, “but did Kate say things to you that made you hotter? Made you give her more of exactly what she wanted?”

“We wanted each other!” Kate blurted out.

“Agreed,” said Breakrave, “but when there’s an orgasm Anima must decide who is the bitch and who is the boss, and give control to the boss. The harder the orgasm, the more control given up. The less control you have, the harder it is not to come when your controller wants you to.

“SO.” Breakrave pointed her finger, alternating between Jenny and Kate as she spoke. “Who. Is. The. Bitch.” Her finger ended on Jenny.

“HEY!” Jenny objected to being the bitch like testosterone-laden frat boys object to doing housework—in French maid uniforms.

Breakrave was 147 years Jenny’s senior and decided to be the adult. “Calm down. I owe you my life, remember? So let me explain how you can avoid ending up someone’s mindless sex toy the next time you have sex. And that will be very soon.”

Breakrave held up her finger before anyone could question that last point. “More on that later.”

“Sacrifice helps Anima figure out who is on top. Otherwise, you’re taking a chance. Jenny, if you came you might have seized control of Kate or Kate might have become the luckiest mortal in the world and won herself a Battle Hooker to use whenever she needed stress relief. BUT, if someone gives something up just for the privilege of having sex...”

“...then Anima knows who’s the goddess and who’s the worshipper,” Kate finished.

“So...” Jenny pondered, “...if a guy pays me for sex and I get him off...I control him.”

“Precisely,” said Breakrave. “And it doesn’t have to be money. The powers involved here are older than money. They understand SACRIFICE. If your man, or woman, gives something up or puts himself in some kind of danger just to be with you then your Anima understands a sacrifice is made and the orgasm will almost always give you control.”

“Whaddya mean ‘almost?’” Asked Jenny, who had a clear stake in this.

“Only the rules aren’t hard and fast,” Breakrave repeated. “This is SEX we’re talking about. Psyches and energies both human and divine. It’s messy and not always predictable.” She turned to Kate. “Speaking of which, me and Jenny need men, now. You’re mortal so you should be OK.”

It was Kate’s turn to be flustered by events left and right. She remembered the dark clouds in Breakrave’s aura after they’d done so many impossible things during the fight and wondered if this was how Breakrave felt.

Carolyn knelt next to Kate’s chair and put her hands on her shoulders. “I’m sorry, dearie, I didn’t mean it that way.”

Kate exploded. “How can both of you be so fucking cavalier about all of this? Fighting and raping and selling yourselves? Ordering men like they’re pizza? This isn’t what I wanted and this isn’t what I wanted to turn Jenny into!” She finally cried under the weight of it all.

Jenny came over but Carolyn put her hand up to stop her. “Don’t. You’re hungry. I am too but I’m hiding it better.”

“I can use a snack, but...”

“If you don’t take control of someone’s Anima at least once every two or so days, you get horny. Needy. Desperate for sex. Think of your Anima as a goddess that you must sacrifice a person to. You don’t have to kill him, just make him give you something in exchange for cumming. If you’re the desperate one, you’ll sacrifice to be with HIM, and you’ll spend the rest of your unnaturally long life on your knees pleasing anyone.”

Carolyn turned to Kate. “Dearie, listen. It’s OK. The ritual changes our minds a little. We lose our hangups about sex so we can do what we need to do to survive. To keep control of our wills. I know you love Jenny but you need to be strong for her now.

“If she falls into Wassail—The Perpetual Lust, ANY man, woman, or animal that finds her desirable can bend her body and mind to further match their darkest desires. Sure, most people just want to fuck, but in that state a necrophiliac can kill her with a thought. It takes ONE. “

Carolyn gestured towards the window and its view of hundreds of people. “And you never know who harbors which desires. “

Kate sobbed on Carolyn’s shoulder for awhile. For years she had a crush on Jenny but could never act on it. At eleven years old she took up magick to try and find a love potion. She found faith, but it told her not to mess with love spells. It was right. Nearly one full day after creating her perfect lover, Kate was going to lose her. All she wanted was for the two of them to come home from class and embrace. And she wanted steamy, clothes-tearing sex. She checked and double checked everything in that spell and all it did was turn Jenny into someone that had to either be a whore or lose her will, maybe her life. It wasn’t fair.

Carolyn continued more gently. “You haven’t brought harm upon Jenny. You’ve brought her into something wonderful that is larger and more important than any of us. She needs you to be strong right now. I have to help her get her bearings in this world.”

“C-Can’t she take me?” Kate hoped.

“Not after the way you two soaked my leather chairs. If she loses control your mortal Anima might burn up and take that sharp brain of yours with it.”

Kate didn’t feel like saying that had already happened tonight.

“And if Jenny gives it back, she’ll have no gain. She’ll still be hungry. I lost eleven followers tonight, got forcibly climaxed, and had to recover from a deathstrike. I’m starved.”

Carolyn pressed a few buttons on her complicated office phone. “Rick, send Hakeem and Trevor to VIP Room 5.” Then, to Jenny, “you can use VIP Room 6. There’s about a hundred men down there for you to choose from.”

With that, Carolyn headed to the door. “Hmm...I have this nagging feeling I’m forgetting something.” She left, hoping she’d given Jenny enough info to survive the night. She wanted to spend more time with them but watching them had her in the mood. If she didn’t leave soon she’d end up tying up and raping both of them until they wanted nothing more than to lick her pussy until sunrise.

Jenny tried to comfort Kate, but right now Jenny was the problem. No, Kate messed with a love spell and was getting what she deserved. Magick was ripping her bodice off. Kate produced the three, twenty-dollar bills she’d brought to buy drinks for this evening.

“Jenny...make me yours.” She sniffed.

“But...you heard what she said. I don’t want to melt your brain again.”

“I don’t care! Take it! Take me! At least make me your happy little servant while you go feed, Okay?” She threw the crumpled bills at Jenny.

Jenny wished she were smarter. Kate was always the one that studied all the angles and loopholes and found answers for like everything. Kate was also a wreck right now and wouldn’t be doing that this time. Jenny wanted to come up with some clever thing that would make Kate feel better and get herself fed.

Instead, she came up with, “Okay.”

* * *

“You can’t come in here with that.” Ed nudged him off the line and presented a box of weapons. It was evident he could either put his ornate wakizashi in the box or leave.

This was definitely her establishment. Other than The Pander himself, The Battle Dancer knew how to train guards to find weapons hidden by ninja secrets. But was she here?

She owned nearly every night club West of Chrystal Heights and it wasn’t like he could just call. Ninja must gather information without anyone knowing information is being gathered.

“Perhaps there is a misunderstanding.” He produced a VIP membership card.

“Ain’t no misunderstandin’,” Ed said dismissively. “Weapons ain’t allowed in the club, Mister V. I. P., Suh.”

“Fine.” He tossed his weapon in the box and opened the door.

Somewhere on the line, a man yelled in pain and grabbed his leg. There was a small dart in it.

In the second all eyes were diverted, the dagger was out of the box and back in his hand. The door swung shut behind him. The Battle Dancer didn’t have all the secrets. Not by a long shot.

It was almost three A.M. and that was the busiest time. Every customer made him less noticeable, every employee was too busy with the crowd. The crowd was a shadow he could hide in, the loud music was his silencer, the surprise his advantage. He began his search.

A cursory exam of the room found several sexy people but no one of note. He patiently waited for the bathrooms. Not to use, but to see who came out. No pairs of people emerged from one door so that left the VIP rooms. He took ten minutes to befriend a lucky group. It isn’t hard to get a few drunk boys and girls to join you in the VIP lounge where drinks are free. He flashed his card and the bouncer let his entourage in.

During the commotion, he leapt up and didn’t come down.

Takeshi had his legs in a full side split, using opposite walls to brace himself. His arms were free to use weapons. All he had to do was shimmy along the corridor and pivot down so he could look through the glass square on each door. If the bitch that took what belonged to The Pander were here, she would be in one of these rooms enjoying her prize.

VIP Rooms 2 and 4 actually had sexual activity but both the people and the activity were unremarkable. When he looked in VIP Room 5 he reached into a pocket and pressed a button. His phone delivered the coded message. The Battle Dancer was here.

Oh, how the mighty had fallen.

The Master of Fluid had stripes of cum on her face. The lack of glasses or plates of any kind proved she was here to be used for sex; there wasn’t even a pretense of having a drink or meal in private. She was the meal to be had in private, and two men were sampling her. Gone were her designer clothes. Even her signature network of colorful hair decorations was absent. The only way to know it was her was the (super) naturally blue hair. Other than that, she wore two men. One had her legs on his shoulders while he drove into her. The other had his cock buried far enough in her mouth for her throat to be distended.

Breakrave savored every orgasmic shake these two fools gave her as a thrill of victory. These were two of the four that were still somewhat under her power, so when she asked them to buy a very special Very Important Pussy membership good for tonight only, they coughed up whatever ridiculous amount of money she said. They would have done it for the thrill of pleasing her but after lecturing Jenny on the importance of making sure the Old Gods and their energies knew who was boss, she figured the insurance wouldn’t hurt. It allowed her to have some serious carefree sex and it was relaxing, almost cathartic after where she was two hours ago. She’d have to teach Jenny how not to draw as much control as possible on each orgasm. With proper control, she figured she could get another one, maybe two loads from each before there was any danger to them.

Despite his training, the events in VIP Room 6 unnerved him. A man was bent over a table taking it in the ass from a red head with overly large breasts. There was no sound, but she seemed to be laughing manically at the poor man. He probably thought their positions would be reversed. His face was contorted with pleasure and confusion, like he wished his cock wasn’t rock hard right now. A timid-looking goth girl was stroking the extra member. This bitch was crazy, unknown, and wasn’t shy about making slaves, male or female.

He felt less queasy about killing her.

It wasn’t his place to question orders, but The Pander never ordered destruction—servitude at the worst. He seemed distraught with rage, possibly grief at the time but the order was clear.

Death. Death to the one who took The Dancer.

There was one test to see if she really was a Battle Hooker. (Can’t murder people on suspicion, no matter how depraved their sex looks to you.) He pulled out a stick of gum and unwrapped it. It was actually a rewrapped strip of explosives. He stuck it to the glass and pulled out a crude switch with a long wire and a battery. When he flipped the switch the end of the wire got hot. When he touched it to the explosive, it blew that small pane of glass into the room. The boom wasn’t louder than the music.

Shards of glass flew into the room and scratched Jenny, Kate, and Bitch. Jenny’s wounds healed instantly. She slapped the man’s ass and commended him on such a powerful orgasm. Kate put her hand to her face and it came back red. Her cheek was bleeding. Mr. Bitch had some small cuts also but really, who cares.

The unscratched one was the target. No one but those three knew about the blast. Eventually his target would leave this room to find out what happened. From there he would drop, strike, and exit through the door marked –Employees Only- not 20 feet away.

Mr. Bitch was first. He scampered off trying to get his pants up. The target was next. Her club clothes and hair were already reformed and perfect. When she stepped through the threshold he swung down from the ceiling, not noticeable in the dark. He unsheathed the blade he’d cleverly gotten in here using the piano wire attached to the hilt and a small dart. Jenny didn’t see the blade move in front of her neck.

He drew the blade across an opaque circle about the size of an appetizer plate.

Takeshi didn’t know about Kate or her shields. The weakness of his position was just how open he was if the target survived the slash. There was nothing he could do as Jenny grabbed him by the armpits and pulled down. There was nothing but physics holding him up and that was the same thing that brought him crashing to the floor, his sword clattering deeper into VIP Room 6.

“Jenny, get Carolyn!” cried Kate.

Takeshi got to his feet and yanked the piano wire to call the sword back to his hand. Then he did something strange.

“Miss, are you alright?” He said with his back to her, glancing back quickly. She looked traumatized and he feared he was too late.

“N...no. First there was an explosion and...and...” Kate had never felt more luckless. For the second time tonight she was stroking a stranger to help Jenny, she’d already been in a fight, learned the one major thing she tried to do for herself with Magick had brought much more than she’d bargained for, and now there were explosions and swords. She wanted to go home and cry herself to sleep in that order, but it was going to happen backwards.

“We must leave this room. I will hold them off while you escape. The door marked “Employees Only” is not locked. Hurry!“ Just like getting over a crush, a Sexbound mortal would recover if you could keep her away from the controlling Battle Hooker. This new, red menace wasn’t even authorized to exist, let alone have Followers.

Jenny and a naked Breakrave appeared in the doorway. Takeshi turned around and held his sword horizontally at eye level, blade facing up. Breakrave saw her reflection.

“Oh shit! Jennifer get back,” said Breakrave. Jenny did as told.

Takeshi didn’t approve. “Coward! Fight your own battles!”

Breakrave wiggled her fingers and all the semen still on her body peeled off and splattered all over the sword. “No mirrors. You’ll face my true glory.” She smiled. That stuff wasn’t coming off the sword without her say so.

It was over. Takeshi’s exit was blocked. The moment he turned around he’d look directly upon a naked Battle Hooker in all her glory. Maybe he would get a lucky slash, but his true target was waiting to ambush him afterwards. His mind would be his own for a few more moments. All he could do was stall. Keep the target at this location for as long as possible.

He dropped the sword and the wire. “Before I am taken, I must know. Who are you and why have you taken The Battle Dancer?”

Breakrave gasped deeply as she brought both open hands to her face. The dread and guilt grew as she realized each implication of this man’s presence here.

The Pander must have secretly kept some control over Carolyn. Being 100% free and being 99% free with no incoming orders are indistinguishable. When Jenny took 100% of Breakrave, The Pander must have felt it. This man was here to rescue Breakrave and take vengeance on her captor. She flooded with concern for The Ninja Pimp. He must be worried sick.

Breakrave willed her jeans and T-shirt back. “Face me, ninja. I am clothed.” Takeshi did not turn around. “Fine. Tell our Master I am not under control. Both myself and the accused will be in his office by 1pm sharp.” In the nightclub business, that was like saying “8am sharp.”

“Jenny, let him go,” said Breakrave.

“That yellow rat bastard tried to kill me!”

“Bitch, let him go,” bellowed Kate from the corner.

“Y...yes, Mistress,” said Jenny.

Breakrave was taken aback, but not completely surprised. After a sigh, she said, “I told you two not to fuck.” Then, to Takeshi, “Go. Now. Or I’ll fuck you until you don’t have a choice.”

The ninja vanished.

“I am so sorry for all of this,” Carolyn said to both of them. “Wait in my office. I’ll have a limo bring you home and then back here by noon. “

Carolyn called a limousine and driver for each girl. The drivers were instructed to wait outside the girl’s homes while they slept. She also sent Kate home with a private doctor. It was a pretense to keep an eye on her. The Ninja Pimp taught her well.

* * *

An evening of having professional servants made Kate feel better and rest easy. Kate was still very much aware of how guilty she felt about turning Jenny into an eternal whore. Heck, if it were a 24-hour potion she’d drink it and have the best day of her life, but Jenny was stuck in that form. Stuck in their world of seedy clubs, ritual combat, and dangerously addictive, literally mind-blowing sex. She knew what she had to do. She got in the limousine hoping this “Pander” fellow would be able to help her.

Carolyn produced a solid black, designer, business blazer and skirt that would not have been out of place on Wall Street...in the executive shareholder meetings. “Among our people, it’s rude to appear before a Pander in pants.”

Kate was happy to wear clothes that cost more than cars, but, “What?”

“Our ways are older than pants, dearie. If all sexuality were a government, you’re about to meet its King. This is his land. Nary a brothel, bordello, strip club, or even a strip tease will continue if he doesn’t wish it. You’ve seen some of my powers, this man is powerful enough to “regulate” hundreds of people like me.”

Kate wasn’t sure how Carolyn just sexualized the word ‘regulate.’ “And this involves pants...”

“He can seduce you, me, the Amazonian Army, in seconds. Once I mouthed off to him and he took his shirt off. Lean, whipcord muscle I couldn’t take my eyes off of...I remember standing there staring at how hot he looked when he took me...and...” Carolyn trailed off as her nipples became visible through the blue one-piece dress she was wearing.

“PANTS!” Interjected Kate. Gods, everyone is losing their damn minds lately.

“Right then. You can’t stop him from seducing you, not with pants, not with a promise ring or a wedding ring. So blocking his way with pants in an insult.”

“Isn’t that kind of sexist?”

Carolyn rolled her eyes and suppressed a tirade. The sexism-based retort was the latest trend in banes to Battle Hooker existence. It was especially bad in America where they spent the last twenty years confusing “not exactly the same” with “evil.” There was no time to explain the days before monotheism and how the proper thing to do to make society happy and peaceful was to share your physical love. (Oh, to have lived in that time!) There was no time to give a dissertation on the proper ways to use feminine sexuality, not masculine corporate-ism, to get ahead in life, nor was there time to work around how kids today would meet most of that knowledge with words like ‘wrong,’ ‘amoral,’ and ‘herpes.’ “Best talk to the children in simple terms,” she thought.

“He’s a 600-year-old Japanese man, very traditional. Wear a skirt and he’s much more likely to notice you and be agreeable.”

* * *

Asiatown was home to many buildings with brightly-colored, time-weathered signs that had no English lettering at all. There were no alleyways, just tightly packed souvenir shops, fish markets, bakeries, and ethnic restaurants—on the ground floor anyway. All of these buildings had at least 10 stories and passers-by assumed they were residences without asking what really goes on up there.

Kate felt overdressed until Carolyn led her and Jenny into a restaurant called Shogun Palace. Both words occur separately in the naming of Asian food establishments, but this time the name was appropriate. As Carolyn made idle conversation with one hostess and then another, they seemed to react to certain keywords and suddenly lead them through paths of affluence to one back room or another.

As they ascended the layers of the building everything became less about form and more about function. The exception to this was the stunning blonde that guided them through the uppermost level. She was dressed elegantly except her skirt was too short, her sweater was too tight, and her chest was far too big. Kate had to remind herself this was another culture and she had to hold off on judging them for about an hour. Jenny smiled at her tit sister.

Carolyn remembered when she looked like that for The Pander.

The girl led them to a security keypad on a blank wall. She pressed it and the wall opened up to reveal a secret elevator. “Master is waiting in the Penthouse” was all she said.

The elevator doors opened.

“Well, bless ma soul! The Chief Erotic Officer of The Prima Corporation has graced us with a surreptitious visitation. “

There had to be a mistake.

The large, loud man behind the desk at the end of the room wore a flamboyant purple suit. When he stood to walk around the desk and greet them, one could see that at least four animals had died to create his ensemble. Fur linings punctuated his suit and cape, feathers adorned his hat, and his shoes were somehow louder than all of it combined. Four of the man’s eighty inches of height were devoted to glass-soled platform shoes. There were tiny koi swimming around under each foot.

Breakrave feared the worst but knew not to show concern. She talked to him like a boss would a secretary. “We’re here to see The Pander.”

The black man thumped his cane down in front of him and rested both palms on it. “Oh, ah see. I am not important to you. You should perhaps reconsider the ramifications of your attitude, ho. For ah. Am. Your Pander’s understudy for today.” He spoke with a fast cadence yet enunciated each syllable; the‘t’ sounds came out hard. It made him sound more forceful.

Breakrave had to present a new Battle Hooker and smooth negotiations over with the first Witch with any real power to speak of in over a millennium and The Ninja sent this bearded jungle to stand in? She didn’t have time for this. She lowered both of her shoulder straps and presented a chest about to fall out. “Are you sure you couldn’t direct us to The Pander himself? I’d be most grateful.”

The pimp threw his arms out and to the sides in mock terror. “Oh lordy goodness sayve me! I ain’t never seen a titty before!” He ran with slow, comedic exaggeration of all movements back behind his desk and sat down. Another thing was odd: no computer, only stacks of folders.

“You three hos better pull up some folding chairs and sit yo sexy butts down so you can tell ME, the Reverend Doctor Smooth E. Henderson Esquire, The Third, every damn thing you came here to tell your precious Pander.”

Breakrave’s threat level was at orange. Normal people couldn’t control themselves when a Battle Hooker started stripping, let alone openly mock one. She gestured to Kate and Jenny without taking her eyes off Dr. Smooth. “Get the chairs.” Then to the doctor, “How do we know we can trust you?”

“He told me to tell you ‘Caramelldansen,’” he said with his feet on the desk.

Breakrave had clicked that insidious link and couldn’t get that bubbly song out of her head for three days. The Pander sent her that link a week ago to poke fun at her, and only he would know that. Jenny giggled.

Breakrave pressed her lips together. “Fair enough,” she said, putting her shoulder straps back on.

“I’ll get right to it, then,” said Breakrave, omitting the part about being quick to get out of this man’s company as soon as possible. “The first order of business is to tell him I’m fine.”

Dr. Smooth tossed a folder at her. “The record begs to differ with what you have probably been controlled to say.” Breakrave read the report. 01:47 – During routine recruitment procedures all remaining sense of Carolyn Adela Durant was torn from consciousness. Immediately ceased all operations...

“You see, I know this girl is involved somehow, but Tits MaGillicudy over here owns that blue ass of yours. And The Pander is very unkind to those that proclaim ownership over what is actually his. Catch on?” Continued the Revered Doctor Smooth E. Henderson, Esquire, The Third.

“But I let her go!” Said Jenny.

“Oh, well, that makes everything A, O, K, hunky-dory then. Never before has a ho told anything other than the utmost insipid truth. Fine, I believe you. Next!”

“Uh...” All three girls were off-guard from the beginning and the oddity of the situation, the man, his clothes and his speech weren’t helping.

“I’m next,” said Kate.

Dr. Smooth watched her struggle to find words. It wasn’t that she was frightened. She was trying to confess something.

“I...turned Jenny into a Battle Hooker using a ritual I found on the Internet and modified. I didn’t know about your people and I’m really sorry. I just wanted Jenny...to... Please punish me. I mean! Umm...I’ll take responsibility.” Kate blushed and sat back down.

“What?” Asked Jenny. “What did you want me to do?”

“Don’t worry about it now, okay? Just be quiet,” whispered Kate.

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Jenny. Dr. Smooth whipped his head around to stare at Jenny, not believing what had just happened. Then he looked more intently at Kate. It took him a moment to process everything. He finally spoke.

“We know about the ritual on the Internet. The Pander has both his hands full trying to clean up the mess. We got agents out like crazy trying to find punk kids turning themselves into sex demons that have no idea what they are or how dangerous they are to others. Mother fuckin’ trail of sex slaves all over the world and Panders are rigorously short-staffed to pick up the pieces. If we find such an unauthorized creation, all we can do is dominate them and stick ‘em in brothels. Once space runs out, the street corners gonna be overrun with hoes again.”

“Is there any way to change them back?” Kate pleaded. Her universe would be made or broken on his next word. If she could change Jenny back, they could both go home and forget about all this.

“Our team got the ritual. But we got no caster.”

“I’ll do it!” Kate blurted out. “Let me change Jenny back!”

“Well, that solves the dilemma of interviewing you...uh...”

“Kate.”

“Carolyn, take Kate down to the research lab. And by that I mean take her down the elevator and tell Ellie to bring you down to the research lab.”

“Don’t we need Jenny?” Kate was excited, almost relieved.

“You’ll get her, but there’s a matter of protocol. She’s a new Battle Hooker, she must be interviewed and approved.”

“By a Pander!” Interrupted Breakrave.

“In these troubled times The Pander’s clerical duties and authorities are empowered to myself, thank you very much doubting Susan. Now get down to the lab before I power up my pimp hand.”

They left Jenny alone with The Revered Doctor Smooth E. Henderson, Esquire, The Third.

* * *

Much of Jenny’s personality felt suppressed these last two days. It wasn’t being held down, it was more like a new, powerful energy had laced itself into her mind and body. New emotions, instincts, and powers burst in, friendly but boisterous new voices in Jenny’s decision-making process. With the lively new crowd telling her to experience the joy of sex and thrive on battle, her original personality couldn’t seem to get a word in edgewise.

That was why she didn’t panic when the room went dark as soon as the elevator doors took her friends away.

“Hey. What’s going on? Doctor Reverend Smoothie, Sir? Are you there?” She heard footsteps and cane thumps growing softer in the distance but couldn’t see the exit he used.

Red, glowing Asian symbols floating in the air cast a weak light on the room as they flickered in and out of existence. The head of the former reverend doctor fell to her feet. A gravely, demonic voice tore through the darkness.

“You have disgraced The Pander. Now you will suffer a thousand torments!”

Even the new energies in Jenny were scared now.

Jenny backed up, but stopped when she didn’t know where she was going. She spun slowly in her spot, looking around. For a few moments nothing was there, and then the next flicker of weak, red light made it visible.

The creature looked like the strongest human on the planet except for a few supernatural differences. It was 12 feet tall, had red skin, and two small horns protruding from his forehead. Its club was the size of Jenny. Her first of a thousand torments was being knocked across the room by that club.

Bones knit and skin closed in the time it took the creature to walk to the place Jenny landed. It played with her. Every time she got up it would tap her with the club. The force would knock her over and cause damage, yet it clearly wasn’t the brute’s full strength.

It knocked her around the room. It was making a point: she couldn’t fight back. All she could do was heal. It would toy with her and she’d just take it, not being able to do anything about it.

Breakrave had taught her to wear real clothes whenever possible. It didn’t help. Friction and road rash left her gown in tatters. Strips of cloth barely hung off her large chest and they certainly wouldn’t support her movements now. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist from trying to evade. Every time he knocked her down her legs spread, exposing the simple red thong she had covering a major source of her power. She wore it so her panty line wouldn’t be visible through the skirt, not to arouse the demon.

Oh, god it was going to rape her. She threw dildos at it. She ran and dodged and in a foolish panic burned her Anima creating things it just swatted away. Moving became harder. Her Anima was running low, or however it worked. The thing finally grabbed her exhausted body by the arms and pinned her against a wall.

The difference in height forced her to stare at a lump in his loincloth that would tear her apart. Thinking about that enormous thing inside her was terrifying. Yet, the idea made her wet. The sight and smell of something so powerfully masculine made her keenly aware of her own femininity. Her part in this was to be wet, open, receptive...and that’s what she’d be whether she liked it or not.

A glowing line appeared across the creature’s midsection. The creature let go of Jenny to investigate the mark as its face contorted in surprise. Slowly, its upper half slid off the lower one. The enormous piles of demon matter evaporated, allowing Jenny to see her sword-wielding rescuer.

Her knight in shining skin was beautiful. Jenny’s new mind was armored against rape and other trauma, but positively froze when she saw her—no—him. Jenny openly stared at the shirtless display of toned, whipcord muscle shimmering in the darkness. His chest and arms were a sculpture that blessed the observer with the concept ‘compressed power.’ The black pants made his legs almost invisible. Dark, shoulder-length hair framed a soft face with Asian features. Everything about him sang to Jenny’s inner desires to dominate, to have a female form squealing with delight under her ministrations. Yet he was male, which appealed to her straight side. Jenny’s mind went numb except for the hope that he would be her girlfriend.

“Are you hurt?”

And he was considerate. Jenny recovered the finer points of breathing and heart-beating but still couldn’t find her name. The gorgeous one asked a difficult question and she had to come up with an impressive answer.

“Umm...”

“The heavy breathing is a bad sign. The Oni attacks to destroy the body’s flow of energy. It makes his enemies unable to use their bodies well, weaker. I can undo it, but you must show me where he struck you.”

He spoke so urgently. Jenny was experiencing a double endorphin rush from fighting and now from being rescued by exactly what she’d asked Santa for. Still not ready for sentences, Jenny slowly pulled back the tatters of her dress to show each impact area. The skin was flawless. She’d been struck on the face, arms, legs, inner thighs, repeatedly on the navel, and her breasts.

“The tongue is an important area of reflexology. I need to press it to you as a proper map of the body. Then your energy will know where to flow.”

With each area, he lightly pressed his fingertips into very specific points and rubbed gently. The Oni had left her wet and panting, and these new ministrations weren’t helping. He pressed his tongue to the underside of her wrist and drew his fingertips up the length of her arm, over to her heart. Jenny gasped. That was only the wrist.

By the time his lips were near her inner thigh, Jenny found her voice. “No...stop...you mustn’t. I might...umm...I might take your power. Please...”

He remained on his knees, lightly massaging the front of her thighs. When he looked up he was speaking to the underside of her breasts. “I must risk it. The Oni’s influence in our world must be erased!” He set to a task more dangerous that fighting demons. Jenny fought hard not to cum.

When he finally finished pressing, rubbing, and licking all over Jenny’s body she could barely keep her balance, even leaning against the wall with her legs spread. She was panting with excitement and knew he saw the liquid dripping down her legs. When he was finally done he stood and pulled Jenny off the wall by her hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck for support and stared into soft, brown eyes. She felt warm all over, and safe. As her hard nipples pressed against his chest, she shook for a half second as incredible pleasure sped through her.

“Thank you for saving me,” Jenny managed to push a sentence through her puffy, red lips. “How can I—“

He kissed her forcefully, pushing her back against the wall. His strong hands slipped under the remains of her dress and cupped her backside. It shouldn’t have, but it sent an incredible jolt of pleasure through her. She gasped under the kiss. When his tongue finally touched hers, she felt like the tongue was also on her clitoris.

She moaned with alarm and pleasure and tried to push away. She was too weak, but the other problem was much more insidious. Just putting her hands on the artwork of muscle reminded her of the power and grace she’d just fallen for. She felt the amazing body beneath her fingertips and melted. She couldn’t do anything about the hands on her ass and thighs, and her arms went from shaky to limp as she no longer desired to push him away.

During all that, his tongue continued working double duty until she erupted. He held her head in the kiss while she shook violently. Her nails left two sets of four scratches on the back of his neck before she calmed down and slipped to her knees. As she fell, he clutched the remaining cloth on her body and tore it loose, leaving only her fire-engine-red thong.

He knelt next to her and put one arm around her shoulders and the other on her thigh. Barely recovered from the first orgasm, she threw her head back in shocked rapture as if a thick cock had just entered her. He spoke softly into her ear. “You are unlucky your opponent is a ninja, Jennifer Bogart. We believe the fight should be over before the enemy knows there even is a fight. My Oni weakened you, and you allowed me to rewire the flow of energy in your body. Now, any touch to your body goes directly to your clit and g-spot. Observe.”

He got directly behind her and mauled her breasts. They were a sensitive spot for her already. Without his interference they already sent warmth to her pussy when she played with them. It was worse since the change, and Breakrave had exploited that weakness once before. Jenny wondered why she couldn’t make them smaller or less sensitive if she was supposed to be in control of her sexuality. And then her own gasps and ragged breathing reduced all her thinking to static.

“After you come you’re going to suck all of my sperm into your body. Then my control of you from the inside will be complete. If you have any objections to that, simply don’t come. I won’t even put my hand between your legs.”

He did put his tongue on her shoulder and licked her from clavicle to ear. It was familiar. The tongue stud wasn’t there, but the technique was damaging enough without the lick being echoed between her legs. His hands left her breasts and wandered down her sides, around her stomach, to the top of her thighs. Jenny bit her lip and tried to hold back the muscle contractions, but it was a losing battle. Her right arm reached behind her to clutch her lover’s head and her left arm flailed around trying to clutch anything.

He was avoiding her main erogenous zones. With the pleasure she was feeling already, it was where she wanted to be touched the most. In her mind she should have been begging him to stop but all she could do was beg him to grab her big tits and stick his huge cock in her pussy. Her pussy. How could it have all this sensation and still feel so empty? Maybe she’d get it filled if she sucked his cock like he wanted. She came again. Oh god, she came from a body rub.

Jenny felt the now familiar weight of a lusty stare. He was looking at her as a set of holes to fuck, and she knew he wanted that plump, red mouth of hers. Before she knew it he was using her mouth. To make matters worse, she felt the cock in her pussy as well. Her hips began to wiggle and twitch while she worked his shaft and let him in and out of her throat. She was getting such intense pleasure from sucking his cock. She knew she was being conditioned to love sucking his cock. Two orgasms down, all she could do was lovingly wrap her arms around those mesmerizing gluteus muscles and pull him deeper into her throat.

As her hands felt his tight ass, she had a thought. She loved asses, really. Just last night she’d bent a guy over and shown him what his prostate could really do. She should return the favor. She was getting so much pleasure, she should give some back. She thought to fashion a toy.

The Pander shot his load into his slave’s mouth and she obediently drank it all down. This would have sealed the girl’s fate, except he had come a split second before he wanted. He came when she wanted, and his eyebrows rose in amazement at her beginner’s luck.

He stepped back and removed a four inch butt plug from between his ninja cheeks.

Jenny stood up, seeing the last traces of a reddish glow in his eyes. It wasn’t very pale, but she felt the control transfer was in her favor that time.

The Pander knew if not for his prior advantage and centuries of training that little trick of hers might have undone him. He knew what it was to face a much stronger opponent and win. The two messiest and most unpredictable things in the world were combat and sex and the lucky strike could come from either source at any time. Hopefully, his opponent did not know or respect this.

The body’s energy flow wasn’t exactly damage, and it was very complicated, so Jenny’s Anima wouldn’t be able to fix it right away. He had to strike before his advantage ran out. The young upstart did it for him.

Jenny ran up and punched him in the face. He moved his head with the punch and let his Animus repair the miniscule damage. Jenny doubled over; feeling like she’d punched herself between the legs. Praise Ares for her inexperience.

This had to end this before something else unusual happened. He leapt forward to grapple Jenny. The constant touching would keep her too stimulated between the legs to put up an effective struggle. He still had some control of her Anima, which should slow the repairs down even more. Still, Jenny’s arousal wasn’t crippling. She smiled with a sexual rush and let out an excited roar as she wrestled with him.

The two rolled around the large room. They yelled, punched, slapped, kicked, and pulled hair as they hit walls and furniture with enough force to crack them. Jenny was channeling her arousal into raw violence, and only grinned with dripping excitement when he tore her panties off and shoved them in her mouth. She growled like a dog that had just torn off a shred of meat and pushed him back until another section of dry wall collapsed. Debris was starting to cling to their sweaty, naked bodies.

He finally landed between her thighs and forced his flesh sword into her. She accepted it as a challenge. She stared right into his eyes and lowered her jaw ever so slowly to push out a deep sigh of pleasure. It was her best, porn star face and she was daring him not to get off on it. His response thrust drove her into the ground so hard things began falling off shelves.

Jenny thought she was doing well. She was hot, bothered, and landing blows on her stallion without help from Kate. Now she had his cock buried in her heat, and she was going to squeeze every last drop of power from him. She would make him regret filling her with such desire. She crossed her ankles behind his back and forced him inside her. She’d grind her fires out the cock that ignited her in the first place.

The Pander wondered if she’d be so gutsy if she understood what she was fighting. Still, he was looking down on the determination that defeated Breakrave. That thought reminded him why he had targeted this girl. He freed one arm and violently punched her in the face. Her head bounced off the floor.

Jenny looked up at him with an expression of surprise that was ruined when he thrust inside of her. She tried to keep up her nasty, porn star expressions but lost control as his thrust brought genuine pleasure to her while she wasn’t concentrating. She tried to regain her composure but he did something with his hips that must have taken 50 years to learn.

His tongue was on hers before she could try anything. Part of any touch to her body was still going to her g-spot and clitoris. She knew from before the combination of being fucked by a sex master and having her clit licked was just too intense. Her heavy breathing from exertion was dissolving into rapid panting. With her last reserves of willpower, she bit down on his tongue.

She barely applied the pressure when he jammed his thumb into an important place on her jaw bone. She was unable to bite down. Unable to stop the tongue from entering her, from licking her sensitive clit. The sensations on her body began to copy themselves to her mind. Unable to stop the tongue, unable to stop the cock, it feels so good to be so unable.

Her nails tore up his back when she came.

Quickly, The Pander rolled over and left Jenny on top. There would be no surprise insertions from this angle. She straddled him now, a little dazed from her last orgasm. From here The Pander could rest on his back and occasionally thrust his hips upward, driving her up but letting gravity do all the down work. He gripped her breasts tightly to hold her in place. She grabbed here and there to try to free herself, but it was no use. Being unable to stop him felt too good. She was too weak. When she put his hands on him the sensation went right between her legs. The sensations in her breasts also echoed between her legs. By themselves they would have made her cum, but he was bouncing her up and down on his cock. She had no defense against this three-pronged assault and threw her head back to scream as another orgasm left her a little more tired, a little weaker, and a little less able.

When her senses came back she was in the same position under the same stimulation. He told her not to resist and the command carried more weight now. Jenny couldn’t get out of this before and found it harder to think of a way out now. She tried to think of something but time ran out as the thrusting cock brought her to another orgasm.

Jenny slumped over him, her matted red hair tangled with his shadowy black. She was dizzy with lust and giddy with infatuation as her swollen chest felt his chiseled muscle beneath her. He kissed her deeply again. Then he gripped her ass with both hands for good measure. Jenny came again. When her senses returned she realized two things. One, she’d get less time to think as he reamed her and two, he could make her cum as many times as he wanted.

“Please...” Jenny whispered over the slapping sound of lower flesh hitting lower flesh. “Please...no more. “

“Are you saying you want me to cum in you?”

“Yes! Please! Finish with me!”

“I’ll get you pregnant. A Battle Hooker can grow a child in nine days. You’ll give birth to my ninja army. Is that what you want? Forty children a year?”

Something in Jenny that didn’t want to be breeding stock tried to push herself off of the cock. Then she let herself come hard and tried to spasm off the cock but he held her down. She settled down even more dominated.

“No,” she whined. “Please, not that.”

“Beg me to cum in your other holes.” He wasn’t close to finishing, he was focused on a task. Of course, Jenny didn’t know that.

“Please, cum in my other holes.” Jenny didn’t want him to but she had no other option. He was going to use her holes and it would all feel like the ultimate pussy fuck.

“You can do better than that. What are those holes? If not by filling your cunt with hot seed, how else can I use your body for my pleasure? Oh, all this dirty talk makes me want to cum right now.”

Jenny tried to remember what she saw Breakrave do last night. “Use my mouth! Use my ass! Put your fat cock between my big tits! I’ll use my hands! Anything! Please!”

“All of us?”

Another orgasm was building in Jenny already. It didn’t make sense to her, but she was already agreeing to anything. “Yes! All of you, use my fuckholes.”

Jenny felt another pair of hands on her ass. She gasped with surprise, but couldn’t turn around to look as she felt another cock slide effortlessly into her ass. This, too, echoed in her pussy. Another hand lifted her tangled, red hair and brought her eyes to a copy of The Pander. “Suck,” he said.

Jenny wanted to negotiate for her womb but another orgasm swept over her. She saw two more clones of The Pander and a few more pairs of eyes glowing in the darkness. One of them said, “Suck or we put a baby in you right now.” Jenny took one in her mouth and one in each hand.

This time The Pander shot his orgasm down her throat exactly when he wanted to. She looked up with helplessness and surprise as she swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed more than she thought could be inside him. When the flow finally stopped she took her mouth off his cock and stared at it, amazed at how strong and ready it still was. Ropes of cum struck her face from the cocks she was stroking in either hand. Multiple sets of hands groped her tits, thighs, and ass, holding her on the two cocks filling her down below. From looking at the one in her face and feeling the ones in her hands, she knew they wouldn’t be soft any time soon. She felt her ass flood with warm, thick liquid. She came uncontrollably as the cock in her pussy sent cum deeper into her than ever before.

Jenny had to speak around her constant quivering. “Hey! But...we had a deal.”

“I don’t remember a deal. I remember you saying ‘use my fuckholes.’” He kept up the act, but something was wrong. She should be his complete slave by now. “Now that you just can’t keep my cocks out of you, we’ll turn you into a proper brood mother.”

Four hands gripped her breasts as they began to swell. They kept growing, even beyond the size Breakrave made them. The hard cocks under her were still making her bounce, and when she looked down her oversized tits dominated her vision. When she looked up she saw the cock she knew she’d suck again. As she felt the sides of her funbags graze her biceps, she realized her hands were still instinctively stroking two more dicks.

That was the last thing Jenny realized before the white wash of orgasm took her again. The Pander had his vengeance. She was his cum-soaked breeder bitch. This was the end.

* * *

Jenny woke up naked, whole, and clean on the wooden floor of the office she was in before the shadow demon business started. Her chest was back to normal also. There were cracks and holes in the walls all around her. Dust and debris were everywhere, books were strewn all over the floor, and the office desk and chairs were broken.

Lying in the mess was a muscular Asian man in black pants, tabi socks, and no shirt. He sat up and idly rummaged around in a nearby broken drawer on the floor. He fished out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. After blowing out a satisfied puff, he offered one to Jenny. “Relax, you’re immortal.”

When Jenny hesitated and put her hand on her stomach, he added, “And you’re not pregnant.” She took the cigarette and watched him stand up and stretch. Her nail marks were still all over his back and neck. All forty of them.

“Your work. I don’t know how you beat Breakrave, but after some of the stuff you did I think I have a pretty good idea. If you had any control over her, it’s gone now,” he said.

“So...I pass?” Jenny wondered how he got larger. Did he appear as just her type on purpose?

Papers rustled and debris clinked as he paced through the mess, taking a slow drag off the cigarette. “You did commit a crime, but Breakrave seems to have taken a shine to you.” He puffed out a long trail of smoke as if it helped him think. “Now that I know she’s free, if she’s okay with your continued existence I’ll grant you a territory.”

Jenny squealed with joy and then began choking on smoke.

“There are conditions. You must train as a Battle Hooker. You must work for me, for our cause. And as soon as you know, you must tell me one thing.” He faced her. “Why don’t I have total control over you?”

“I...I don’t know. Last thing I remember other than...paradise...is thinking I was gone for sure.” Jenny nearly felt like jilling herself just from remembering what he did to her. “Maybe Kate knows?”

“Something is definitely different about your magickal energy. I pounded you with my best techniques for about 15 minutes, but the control over you just stopped transferring. You’re a little over half mine.” Not finding an ash tray, he figured a little ash would blend into the rest of the mess. “Form some clothes; we need to meet your friend in the lab.” A matching mesh shirt formed over his chest as he walked over to the elevator.

Jenny was elated. She passed something. After years of being told she should hope to be a receptionist, a demigod gave her a trial and she passed it. She formed a tight tank top and a red pencil skirt and flounced along after him.

* * *

Breakrave held Kate in her arms as she screamed and cried.

It happened shortly after Ellie led them to a room that was literally half stone-age, half space age. The enormous room was split down the middle, one half had a stone floor and walls with carvings or magick circles and runes, the other half an array of technological devices. Kate knew almost all of the runes but on the other side she knew only the desktop computer.

Breakrave knelt in one of the protective circles and held Kate’s head in her lap. “Shhh...it’s alright. I’m here.”

Kate held her head. “The pain! Make it stop!” It wasn’t just the pain, whatever was happening was causing emotional pain as well. When she first started hurting she went to a protection circle but it wasn’t helping. It felt as though what she valued most was being ripped from her. It felt like rape.

Breakrave held the girl against her bosom. It was all she could do. “Is it anything in here? Is it evil magick?”

The worst of it seemed to be over but it was still difficult for Kate to concentrate. She managed to open her Third Eye and Watch the room. The circles and runes were glowing, but not directing offensive energies. The odd thing was a thin trail of red energy pointing at her. No. It was leaving her. It was a special kind of red energy—Jenny’s.

“Jenny’s energy is being stolen from me! Why?”

Breakrave comforted Kate while she thought about it. Last night she left those two alone and they obviously had sex. Somehow Kate came out on top of that, and if some mystical aspect of Jenny was being torn from Kate’s mind that was proof that Jenny really fucked up. Then this pain is—

“Kate, sweetie, listen to me. You’re going through what Jenny put me through when she took Ed last night. It’s what happened to The Pander when Jenny took me. “

The physical pain was wearing away. Kate sat up. “Oh Gods. Did we really do this to you? I’m so sorry...I had no idea...I had no idea about—“

Breakrave quieted her before she could self-deprecate. “It isn’t this bad for us. I’ve never seen it happen to a mo...a regular person. Look, The Pander has to make sure there are no unauthorized thralls in his territory. He’s probably putting Jenny’s will back in her head where it belongs.”

“But he’s not up there! That loud pimp was up there, remember? Did he look like a 600-year-old ninja to you?”

That brought up the question of who was dominating Jenny. She was brand-new and Kate wasn’t with her, it could have been anybody. Hell, Kate did it somehow.

After an eternity and a day the door opened. Jenny and Kate ran to each other. The Pander stood in the doorway.

“So you were here after all,” said Breakrave. “It’s so hard to tell with you. Did she...will you...”

He turned around and showed his forty scratches.

Breakrave made Jenny and Kate’s embrace a three-way. “He’s wearing your scratches, Jenny! That’s wonderful!”

“Carolyn. This makes you happy?”

“Yes, M’lord. I know she almost destroyed me, but she isn’t a petty turf fighter of Old. She’s a child that will become great if only someone who knows would teach her what she is.”

“Breakrave, Battle Dancer, Master of Fluids, will you accept this apprentice?” He asked.

“I will train her,” Carolyn replied. Jenny was jumping with excitement.

“It is done. Now, you. Katharine Marie Abrams. I have a job offer.”

Maybe she was the only one without an iron mind, but dammit this was all happening way too fast for her. “I’m...still in school.”

“It’s the wrong school,” replied The Pander. “Surely you know the difference between a ritual and a spell.”

“I don’t,” bubbled Jenny.

Kate started explaining, and it seemed to calm her down. “A ritual is magick the gods pre-approved mortals for. They put up the magickal energy and anyone that can draw shapes and pronounce words right can get the benefits. A spell means you take reality by the magickal threads and start weaving what you want.”

“Yes,” he added, “most people can’t get a ritual to work, but 30% of six billion is still a lot of people. The last thousand years have birthed over a billion people that could do a ritual, but as far as I know, one true spellcaster.” He spoke the last three words slowly and meaningfully.

“We need you in this lab,” he continued, “our teams can uncover knowledge just fine, and through study I can make sense of some of it. Ninja have their own magick, but it’s nothing compared to what a true Witch can do. Right now we need to activate a spell that removes the divine essence from that damn ritual. If we had that, it’d free up some resources and we could track down the honorless dogs that put it there.

“Name your price.”

“Jenny,” said Kate.

“What?” Said Jenny.

“I want my old Jenny back.”

“What!” Said Jenny. “You can’t. Do you have any idea what I went through just now?”

“Do you have any idea what I went through just now?” Kate screamed in Jenny’s face. “I don’t have your super healing powers and magic mind that can’t get traumatized. I’ve been nothing but punished for messing with sex magick and this is my only chance to make it all right again. Now get in the damn circle so we can go home and—“

“And what?” Said Jenny. “Go home and what? Be fat liberal arts major at a two-year college? Not everyone’s a fucking genius like you are, Kate!”

“You weren’t fat, I Lo...I...I loved you.” Kate felt her eyes watering again. She wasn’t the type to cry easily, but she was surrounded by events and people far more powerful.

Jenny paused at that. Who wouldn’t? She turned away and looked at the floor. Her breasts were in the way. She cupped them. “I can’t make them smaller than this.” She faced Kate again. “Why is that, huh, Kate?”

Kate backed away.

Jenny advance, pushing her chest in Kate’s face. “Are these what you love? I was pretty big before the change.”

“Jenjen, stop it.”

“Big. AND FUCKING STRAIGHT!” Jenny slapped Kate. “YOU BITCH! I trusted you. You didn’t turn me into my own sexual fantasy. I’m YOUR fantasy!”

Kate fell to her knees. In about a day it would feel better to not have the secret inside, but until then there would be pain. “It’s true,” she said between sobs, “I did it. I wanted you so badly. For years, Jenjen. I knew it would never happen...but I thought I found a way.”

“The threesomes. You didn’t want the guys, you wanted me. It all makes sense now. These last few years all you did was try to get into my pants,” said Jenny.

“No! It isn’t like that! I really—“

“And to top it all off, I finally have a better future than ‘receptionist’ and you want to take that away from me too? Why? So you can get me in another awkward threesome?”

“STOP IT!”

“How did it feel, Kate? How did it feel when you got pulled into MY threesome, huh?”

Breakrave grabbed her new student by the arm and pulled her aside. “Jennifer, stop.”

Jenny kept her gaze on Kate, who was sobbing uncontrollably. “I think you better go.”

Kate ran out of the room.

The Pander was all business. “Takeshi.”

From out of nowhere, the warrior that discovered Breakrave last night appeared. The Pander handed him a card and gave instructions. “Make sure she finds this. On your life, see that she remains safe. Under no circumstances are you to allow her to harm herself or others, especially with magick. Otherwise, do not engage.”

With a grunt of understanding, Takeshi vanished.

“Breakrave.”

“Yes, M’lord.”

“I leave her to you. Bring her here tomorrow for the official ceremonies, paperwork. She can have today off.”

“Thank you, M’lord, but what about Kate?”

“We will negotiate with her in the future, clearly the time is not now.” Mercifully, he left the two girls alone.

Jenny’s super-human, trauma resistant mind sent water to her eyes. This was the best day of her life, and her best friend was gone. Tomorrow she would begin a great new existence, but today she would sob in Carolyn’s arms.

End Episode 2: The Good Witch

* * *

DVD EXTRA: Deleted Scene 1

This is from the opening scene where Jane Doe, here, is getting her employee training. There, you can see she just got the cum shot and the next day we filmed this part.

After some of her ability to perceive returned, she saw many shadowy figures. Each one had a large cock protruding from the darkness. Each one looked like Master. Some last rebel thought tried to speak against gangbangs, but was silenced as she was pulled down into a cowgirl position and impaled on a huge pole. She was in far too much pleasure to notice the pain of another cock pushing into her plump ass. She closed her eyes and winced at the sensation, tossing her blonde hair around while others held her tits still.

The sensation on her tits made her shake, and the shaking made her grind the still cocks in her pussy and ass. She was having a mini orgasm when she felt each hand placed upon a cock to stroke.

It wasn’t possible, but she saw another huge cock coming up between her tits and start thrusting. The hands on her tits mashed them against the cock so she could start jerking the other two off. She was shaking again and felt like she couldn’t take anymore but if Master wanted her, she was his plaything.

Her vision was spinning and the only thing that wasn’t blurry was one, lone cock in front of her face. With trepidation, not hesitation, she opened her mouth to let the sixth cock in. Then they all began to move.

We deleted this because it was overkill; six orgasms is more than enough to make her his. We also found it out of character that this great demi-god of sex would pull such a powerful technique on an unknown mortal without a good reason—the Six-Point Shadow Clone Gangbang would disintegrate a Battle Hooker’s will in seconds. It really doesn’t belong here. What was that girl’s name? Electra. She was a great sport about doing the scene though. And there’s the “Oh-my-god-Carolyn!” smoke bomb.

DVD EXTRA: Bonus Feature!

It’s Love Line with Reverend Doctor Smooth E. Henderson, Esquire, The Third!

RDSEHE3:

Blazaow! I am the Reverend Doctor Smooth E. Henderson, Esquire, The Third on a fastidious and charitable event, namely, the answerin’ of your phone calls regarding matters of difficulty with bitches. Or as y’all put it, “love.” First caller I got you on line one.

CALLER:

Yeah, hi, Dr. Smooth?

RDSEHE3:

It’s Reverend Doctor Smooth ya reprobate. I have a P-H-D in rev-er-end-ology.

CALLER:

Umm...sorry.

RDSEHE3:

I’m a man of the purple velvet cloth, my brother. Confess your wicked ways and we shall wean your way to absolution.

CALLER:

O...kay. It all started when I misdialed this Chinese food place and got the Goddess Help line instead. They sent a Goddess down to help me and I have these feelings for her.

RDSEHE3:

MMMM, divine pussy. Is it truly the nectar of the gods like they say?

CALLER:

What? Ummm...we didn’t...I mean...she just lives with me. Makes tea, washes clothes...

RDSEHE3:

A maid isn’t what I’d ask a goddess for but go on...

CALLER:

Well every time I try to tell her how I feel we end up on some misadventures with her busty and mischievous sister and her other spunky, energetic sister.

RDSEHE3:

Not hearing a problem here.

CALLER:

Well...how do I tell this Goddess that I like her?

RDSEHE3:

You have a green thumb? Good with the plants?

CALLER:

Uhm...yeah?

RDSEHE3:

Then grow some balls. click NEXT! You are on the Liii~ne with the Reverend Love Doctor.

CALLER2:

Good evening, Reverend Doctor Smooth E. Henderson The Third, Esquire. I am A Pimp Named Slickback.

RDSEHE3:

A Pimp Named Slickback? I heard of you.

CALLER2:

Yes, people say we have the same voice, can you believe that?

RDSEHE3:

Really? Everyone says I sound like Katt Williams.

CALLER2:

You know, I hear it. I’m afraid I need some tech support. My bitch ain’t workin.’

RDSEHE3:

Have you tried percussive maintenance?

CALLER2:

Oh I been done hittin’ the bitch. Ho still on strike behind local 420.

RDSEHE3:

Ah, shit, ninja. You know smoke damages those things.

CALLER2:

Ain’t near the damage of an angry pimp hand, my brother.

RDSEHE3:

Let me ax you this. When was the last time you turned it on?

CALLER2:

I’m afraid we have philosophical differences regarding a ho’s place. She ain’t paid to be turned on. She paid to be run on. I can run trains on her all day. It be like Amtrak up in that bitch.

RDSEHE3:

Yeah, but Amtrak’s service don’t mean shit when labor is on strike. You need to deal with local 420 to get your workers back.

CALLER2:

Oh, I feel you. I need to be her connection. That don’t work long-term though. Others from the...”union” can just peel the bitch off.

(Subtitle:

Peel – Pimpspeak for a ho leaving one pimp and going to another.)

RDSEHE3:

Lay on the charm. Get her hazy. Get her lazy. Give her a daisy. Get her into something lacy from Macy’s. Then get a lil’ racy ‘till she goes crazy. Then she’ll know why she gotta listen to you.

CALLER2:

Thanks Reverend Doctor Smooth E. Henderson Esquire, the Third. I’ll try it. See you at the Player’s Ball. click

RDSEHE3:

Well, that’s all the time we have. Next week, palm slaps vs. backhands: when to use each one, and why.