The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be Mine

by Captain Eazy

2

On the drive to Brenda’s apartment after work, Casey ordered her to talk to him and so he learned about her private life: she shared an apartment with a girl named Cara, but that wouldn’t be a problem at the moment because Cara had left just that morning for a week-long ski vacation in Colorado, flying out there with her boyfriend. Brenda, as Casey had already suspected, had no boyfriend. No one else was likely to interrupt them. They’d be alone all weekend long.

The apartment building impressed him. It was a modern, stylish high-rise a few miles out in its own landscaped grounds with a small lake and a park-like garden area threaded by meandering walkways. The gardens were pretty bare this early in the year, but Casey imagined they would be green and burgeoning with color in the spring and summer. The place was certainly a lot grander and more upscale than he could afford.

Brenda’s apartment was nice, too, two big airy bedrooms, a kitchen/dinette, a living room, and a balcony overlooking the garden. The rooms were tastefully decorated with obvious feminine touches and colors. As soon as they stepped through the door, Casey had Brenda strip. “You will not wear clothes again until Monday,” he said. “You enjoy showing off your body to me.” “Yes,” she said dreamily. She had not wept for some time now, and Casey thought she was slowly adjusting to the potion, actually beginning to feel real affection for him instead of just compelled obedience. She took off everything and stood naked before him, her chin down, her unfocused eyes gazing toward the floor, her cheeks blushing a hot pink. But he noticed that her nipples were erect and dark with sexual excitement.

“Good,” he said, admiring her lush body. “Very good. Now, do we have enough food here for the whole weekend? Is there anything we need to get?”

“Plenty of food,” Brenda said to the carpet. “I have some wine, some rum, and some tequila, too.”

“Do you remember what you promised you’d do?”

“Swallow your cum,” she said in a tiny voice.

He unzipped his fly. “Show me.”

* * *

If there could be such a thing as a two-person orgy, Casey enjoyed one that weekend. He took Brenda every possible way, mouth, pussy, and ass, and she complied with growing abandon. Oh, she resisted at first, trembling and sniffling when she first took his cock into her mouth, but the hold of the potion seemed to grow stronger on her from moment to moment, and before Saturday morning she willingly joined in whatever romp he suggested, giggling and cooing and purring when he gave her an orgasm. When Casey had fucked her to the point of exhaustion, when he just couldn’t get it up any longer, he had her finger herself or fuck herself with a vibrator—she had three of them, what a greedy bitch she was—and kept her hanging on the very edge of orgasm until he gave her permission to come. Every time she thrashed and gasped and wound up by panting, “Thank you, oh, thank you.” By Saturday afternoon, Brenda clung to him like ivy, and she loved every nasty thing he suggested. Sunday was a long, slow day of indolent fucking and sucking, giving Casey clear evidence that Brenda had become his willing, adoring slave.

Very early Monday morning they woke up, and he had Brenda dress for the office, except she wore no bra or panties. He wanted his slut to be instantly available, whenever the occasion offered. She drove him to his apartment, where he grabbed a quick shower and changed clothes, and then they went on to work.

As they stepped off the elevator, Casey said in a low voice, “Do your job the same as always. Come to my cubicle at noon. You’re having cock for lunch.”

“Thank you,” she said, her eyes shining.

Then a little after ten he headed for the copy room with some work to duplicate, and he heard Mr. Tesson’s angry voice growling out from Brenda’s office: “You haven’t even made a start on this project, Miss Duane!”

And Brenda’s quavering, abashed reply: “S-sorry, sir.”

“What’s wrong with you?”

Casey stuck his head in the open doorway and said, “Hi, Miss Duane, are you feeling any—oh, hello, sir.”

Tesson spun around, his dark eyebrows as foreboding as thunderclouds. “Brock?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know anyone was here,” Casey said. “I knew that Miss Duane was feeling sick this morning—you are feeling sick, aren’t you?” He nodded, cueing Brenda.

In a weak voice, Brenda obediently said, “Yes, I don’t feel well today.”

Tesson grunted. “Well—there’s a virus going around. If you can’t do the Glen Verde project—”

“Sir,” Casey said, “I’ve just finished duplicating the book for the Cedars group. I could help Miss Duane, if you want. If she’s not well, I’d be glad to lend her a hand.”

“Oh, well. Is that all right with you, Miss Duane?” Tesson asked, swiveling back toward her.

She looked at Casey for some clue, and he mouthed words at her over Tesson’s shoulder. She repeated them faithfully: “Yes, that would help. Thank you, Casey.”

“That’s all right, Brenda,” Casey said cheerfully.

As soon as old man Tesson had left them, Casey asked, “What’s wrong? Why didn’t you start the Glen Verde project?”

“I don’t know how,” Brenda said.

He stared at her. “Don’t know how? You do this all the time! You’re the best in the office!”

“I don’t remember how to do it.” She rose slightly from her swivel chair and pulled her skirt up, revealing a pink slit of pussy showing through her pubic down. “Do you want to fuck me, Casey? You can fuck me now if you want.”

Casey jerked his gaze toward the open office door. “Not right now! Pull your skirt down!” he said in a rush. “Okay. Where are the Glen Verde files? Here? Hmm. Looks like they want an assessment of how their point-of-sales force has been performing. Okay, this won’t be hard. You’ll need a couple of consultants. Ziegler and Moss are good, and I think they’re free. Okay, here’s what you need to do. . . .”

* * *

It was incredible and, frankly, maddening. Casey had to instruct her on every little step, all the routine tasks that had to be put together to launch the project. He felt exhausted by noon, and a disappointed Brenda learned that she wasn’t having cock for lunch, after all. He bundled her downstairs and they drove to the weird little shop where Casey had bought the potion.

The old man had changed to a blue Hawaiian shirt, but he looked just as shriveled as he had before.

“Ah,” he said the moment Casey and Brenda entered the dim confines of the shop. “This the lady you give potion to?”

“Shh!” Casey said, wincing.

The little old fellow chuckled with a sound like a rusty gate swinging in a high wind. “Hee, hee, heee! Make no difference, sir. She not care if she love you because she love you or if she just fuck you because of potion! You fuck him, girl?”

“Oh, yes!” Brenda said. “He fucks me so well! He sticks his cock in so deep—”

“Shut up!” Casey said. To the little old man, he growled, “Look, something’s wrong. She can’t do her job at all. I’m having to do it for her, or to tell her everything she has to do. She’s like some kind of baby. She’s lost all of her ability—”

“Hee, hee, heee! She still have ability to screw, I bet!”

“Fix her,” Casey said.

The proprietor of the shop shook his head. “Can’t fix. You get potion to make her love, she love. Can’t do anything else. Can’t learn anything else no more. No will of her own. She have to do everything you say—but she can only do everything you say! You want her have bigger titties? Nice little potion, just hundred dollars—”

“Her titties are fine!” Casey said. “Look, I can’t tell her what to do at work all day long, every day! Can’t I just tell her to do her job?”

The old man shook his head again. “No, too simple, that. You have to tell her to do each step, see. Every time. She have no will of own, no, what you call it, originality no more. Not able to think up new ideas. Must have them from you. Always. Forever. No changing that. But she fuck and suck you any time you want, you bet. You like suck him?”

Brenda nodded, but didn’t speak. She licked her full lips.

“Hee, hee, heee!”

“Oh, God, I’ve got to think,” Casey said. He looked at his watch. “Come on, Brenda. We’ll be late if we don’t start now.”

Docilely, she followed him out.

* * *

Back in her office, Brenda called Mr. Tesson. The big guy didn’t realize that Casey was whispering her lines to her as she spoke into the phone. “We’ve got the Glen Verde outline finished,” she said. “But I’m really feeling rotten. Look, Casey Brock knows the project now, and he can do the organizing and the follow-up. If it’s all right with you, sir, I’d like to go to see the doctor. I may be out for a day or two, but Casey can cover for me. Yes. . . . yes. Thank you, sir. Yes, I’ll tell him. Thank you.” She hung up the phone. She beamed vacantly at Casey.

Casey ground his teeth together. “Tell me what he said,” he ordered.

Brenda frowned prettily and carefully replied, “Yes, better go to the doctor. This bug is pretty nasty, they say. Take care of yourself. Well, Brock is fairly reliable. I guess that would be all right, but be back as soon as you’re well.”

So he had a little breathing space. “Okay,” Casey said. “Now listen very carefully. I want you to go downstairs, get in your car, and drive back to your apartment. Go into your apartment. Lock the door behind you. Sit on the sofa. Wait for me. I’ll be there after work.”

“Then can I suck your cock?”

“Yes,” Casey said.

“Oh, thank you!”

* * *

At half-past five, Casey tapped on Brenda’s door. She did not open it. He took out his cell phone and called her. She did not answer. Of course. He had not told her to answer the door if someone knocked, or to pick up the phone. Grimacing, he leaned close to the door and shouted, “Brenda! This is Casey! Come to the door. Unlock it. Open it for me.”

A moment later, the door swung inward, and he stepped into her apartment and closed the door behind him again. Brenda dropped to her knees and hungrily opened his belt, unfastened his trousers, and undid his zipper. With his pants around his ankles he stood there as she tugged down his shorts and leaned forward, humming and making urgent little mews like a little kitten. She lovingly enveloped his flaccid dick in her hot mouth. God, she sucked hard! He felt her eager, burning tongue flickering all over his cock, and an instant later he was hardening, swelling. She looked up at him happily and began to caress and fondle his balls as she moved her head, pumping him, mouth-fucking him. She pulled away for a moment. “Is this right? Do you like this?” Her voice was husky, insinuating, dirty.

“I like it,” he said. “Make me come!”

Chuckling happily, like a little kid with a new toy, she returned to her task. His hips twitched, and he started to fuck her hot, wet, tight mouth, plunging his rigid member in and out. She lapped and sucked, and then she started pulling, tearing at her blouse, ripping it off, popping the buttons. Her perky tits bounced out, and she ran one hand over and over them, pinching the nipples, rolling them between finger and thumb. Her head bobbed, she sucked, her fantastic tongue washed over and around the swollen head of his dick, swirling, polishing, God, it felt great.

With the breath panting hard in his chest, Casey said, “Come for me, Brenda. Come now!”

Brenda immediately shuddered and groaned in ecstasy. Weird. He could make her have an orgasm at any moment, but the ones she had at moments like this were especially good for her. Her twitching, jerking release triggered his own, and he felt his cock throb as it shot jets of hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly, with a frank and demanding greed, and when he started to go soft, she finally pulled away. A drop of cum oozed from the tip of his cock, trailing a long silvery string, and she moved to catch it on her left breast, gently massaging it into the soft flesh, purring, murmuring her undying affection.

He pulled her up to her feet, and she shucked her skirt and panties. “Do you want to fuck me now?” she asked.

“Not right now,” he groaned. He pulled up his shorts and pants. Stupid, stupid, this was so damn stupid! He hadn’t wanted this—well, he had, actually, he had wanted to fuck the ice queen Brenda, had wanted her to be his sex slave, but not the rest of it!

He sat on the sofa, and she sat close to him, with one leg hiked up over the back of the sofa, the other knee bent, other foot on the ground, making a lewd, inviting display of her naked flesh. She began to stroke her pink pussy, smiling when he looked at her. “I’m wet,” she said in a confidential, sexy whisper. “When you want to fuck me, I’m so wet and ready.”

“Yes, that’s nice to know,” he said. Damn, he was feeling his dick start to twitch again! She was a great piece of ass, the best he’d ever had, but, damn!

“Look,” he said, “I want you to go to bed now. You are tired. You need sleep. I want you to take a nap for a few hours until I get back, okay? Then I’ll make you fuck me.”

“Will you fuck me in the ass?” she asked cheerfully.

“Uh, sure, yeah, whatever. I need your keys.”

He tucked her in, made the suggestion that she fall asleep, and she immediately did, or else did a great acting job. Casey locked her in, drove back into the city center, and found a parking spot not too far from the odd little shop.

“You back,” the proprietor said. “Not bring nice lady?”

“Not this time. Look,” Casey said desperately, “isn’t there an antidote to that damn love potion?”

The old fellow gave him a broad grin that showed mostly pale gums. “Hmm. You fuck her, right? She suck you? Swallow when she suck you?”

Casey felt that his own face was hot with embarrassment. “Yes, yes, she did, okay? Why?”

The old man shrugged elaborately. “Too late then. You kiss, she bond to you. Because of your saliva, see. DNA, you know? Very strong bond there! But she get your semen inside, even more, she swallow it, she become yours forever. She lose all drive, all originality. She your doll now, your what is thing, puppet. She like puppet. She only good for sex now. DNA in semen very strong stuff, make her yours. She love you, see. Love you always. She only do what you tell her. You have to tell her everything. You should like!”

“It’s great in bed,” Casey muttered. “Not so great at work!”

“That your problem.”

“Damn it! And you don’t have anything that will take the, the spell off?”

“Got many other things. You want bigger dick? Got potion for that. You want to have hard dick anytime you want, ten, fifty times a day? Got potion for that. You want to change color of her hair, her skin? You want her to have tighter pussy? Want her to grow fur and tail, be cat girl for you? All those can do. Put her back like she was? Cannot do. Live with it. She good girl. She like to fuck and suck you. Many men envy you!”

“But she’ll lose her job!”

The old man sighed. “Keeping you happy—that her job now. Fucking and sucking, that her only job. That her life now. Deal with it.”

Deal with it.

“I suppose I’ll have to,” moaned Casey.

To be continued…..