The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be Mine

by Captain Eazy

8

“Extraordinary,” Tao said when Casey told him what had happened. “So you did find an antidote after all.”

“What?”

“You said she kissed your eyes,” Tao reminded him. He smiled. “Is it not written ‘Tears come at the end of grief, in the midst of anger, and at the beginning of joy’?”

“I don’t know,” Casey said. “Is it?”

Tao shrugged. “Who the fuck knows? That’s why I always ask. Saves me a hell of a lot of reading.”

“Well. There’s your report. I’m leaving now.”

“Please stay.”

They were in the weird garden, the peacock-infested, balmy, impossible garden behind Tao’s Curios. Tao had the stack of binders on the table in front of him.

“What are you going to do to me now?” Casey asked.

“Not a thing.” Tao caressed the top binder with his long fingers. “So. This is a business plan that will allow my humble emporium to expand and prosper, is it?”

“I believe it is,” Casey said. “Is it not written, ‘It’s worth a shot’?”

Tao threw back his head and laughed. “Excellent! Well, in that case, then all of the measures you suggest are certainly adopted. My dear Mr. Brock, please sit down again. I still have a few things that you might like to hear.”

Casey sighed and sat down in the filigree chair. The fountain made its sound of soft rain, and the blossoms of the peach trees perfumed the balmy air. “I don’t think you could say anything I want to hear,” he told Tao.

“May I say that I think you have learned a few things? How do you feel now that Brenda is herself again?”

“How the hell do you think I feel?” Casey demanded. “I’m angry at myself, I’m ashamed, and I’m goddam miserable, if you want to know the truth.”

“Why?”

“Why?” Casey yelled. “Why!? Because I love her, you dumb son of a bitch!”

“You what?”

Casey felt a jolt like electricity. “I. . . love her,” he whispered, wonderingly.

“My potions are most effective,” Tao said with a smile. You did purchase, if you recall, a love potion.”

“But, but I only wanted—”

“She will still have to obey you,” Tao said. “That has not changed. That will never change. But if you tell her what you just told me, that is more magical than any potion I could brew. Tell her those words, and she is yours forever. Her joy at obedience will return. Her wanton lust will, if anything, only increase.”

“I. . . I don’t know.”

Tao made a tent of his fingers. “I know. Comfort yourself, Mr. Brock. Brenda was born to obey a dominant man she adores. It is her destiny, her greatest happiness. And now that you have confessed your feelings, you will be a good and kind master. The two of you will bring much joy into a world that, alas, has little enough of that precious commodity.” Tao reached to the pocket of his orange Hawaiian shirt and took out a cell phone. “Here.” He tossed it to Casey, who made a spectacular one-handed catch. “Call her. Tell her to come over, now, and to bring Cara with her. We must not forget Cara.”

“Why should I?” Casey asked, still fighting his own suspicions.

“Because I am about to make you an offer that involves the two of them, and you are going to want to pursue it. Please. What can you lose?”

Casey thumbed in the number. Cara answered. “Let me talk to Brenda,” he said.

“You son of a bitch!”

“Cara,” Casey said, “please let me talk to her. I love her.”

Silence for a long ten count. Then Cara growled, “I’ll get her.”

Brenda came to the phone: “Hello, Casey?”

“Listen,” Casey said. “I’m at Tao’s. You are to come here right away. Get Cara to come with you. This is important. And Brenda—I love you.”

“Give us half an hour,” Brenda whispered.

Casey handed the cell phone back to Tao. “What’s up your sleeve?” he asked.

Tao said, “Well, now that the shop is being modernized, brought up to speed, put into an exciting synergy with a developing urban market, I thought I’d franchise. To tell you the honest truth, I’ve been in this city a good long time now. Before I moved my operation here, I had a nice, cozy little place in New Orleans. I loved that run-down little shop. I hated it when I had to leave because of all the trouble.”

“The hurricanes and floods?”

Tao shook his head. “War of 1812. That Jean Lafitte still owes me three thousand Yankee dollars, and that’s three thousand I shall never see.” He sighed. “But let us have some tea and wait for Miss Duane and her roommate before we discuss the sordid affairs of the business world.

* * *

“You want to give the shop to us?” Casey asked. Brenda reached for his hand and squeezed it.

“You showed an amazing firmness of purpose,” Tao said. “You have a great deal of ability, Mr. Brock, and Miss Duane and the charming Miss Tauhiti are extremely talented at business. You will run my shop here for me, and you may keep all the profits. All of them. I don’t much care for too much money. It makes me slow and lethargic.”

“But I can’t make potions,” Casey objected.

“And I can’t stand him!” Cara added.

“Come,” Tao said, leading them out of the garden and into the shop.

Well. . . .

Into a changed shop.

No longer dark and musty, the place gleamed. Chic art adorned the walls; the shelves were chrome and glass, with cunning indirect light. It looked like the sort of place where the millionaires’ wives from the east side shopped. Better, it looked like the sort of place where their mistresses shopped.

“I’m not going to ask how you did this,” Casey said.

“That’s good, because I didn’t plan to tell you,” retorted Tao. “Come.”

In the area behind the counter, he showed them what looked like a wall safe. “I will know what potions you need,” he said. “And they will appear here. Simply open the little door, like this—” he spun the dial and tugged—“and whatever you are about to sell will appear. And they are all guaranteed to work, of course.”

“But I still don’t like him,” Cara said.

“Ah.” Tao closed the door. Then he opened it again and took out a tiny bottle, not an inch tall. “Then you need to drink this love potion, Miss Tauhiti.”

“And become his goddam slave?” she roared.

“Perhaps. Perhaps not. But it will allow you to be with Brenda, whom you dearly love. And you will be happy, believe me. Take this. You may decide to drink it, or you may throw it away. Come! Something else!”

He led them to a door that opened onto a dingy flight of stairs. Up a level, through another door—“You may live here,” Tao said.

“Oh!” Brenda gasped.

It was a magnificent apartment, light and airy and, like the garden out back, far too large to fit the shop at 123 Fourth Street. A clear blue swimming pool, a bathroom with a shower big enough to throw a party in, luxurious carpeting, a bedroom featuring a bed that was at least emperor sized, wonderful.

“Rent free,” Tao said.

“Why?” Casey asked again.

“Because you can learn, Mr. Brock. Because I am weary of this place and want to move on. Because there are people who will come in selfishly wanting something and I can trust the three of you to divine what those people truly need—and to give it to them.”

“Brenda?” Cara asked in an uncertain voice. “Do you think we should—?”

“Yes,” Brenda said. “I love Casey. I’d already decided to come back to him. But I couldn’t stand the thought of leaving you!”

Cara still looked doubtful.

“I will add only this last inducement,” Tao said. “In this place, the shop, the garden, time does not flow as it does in the rest of the world. I have been around for—well, for many, many generations. You are young. You could have a long, long, wonderful time ahead of you, with no fear of growing old.” He winked a glittering eye. “Also, you get free potions! You want nice big titties, you get ‘em, you bet!”

“Say yes,” Brenda murmured.

Gazing into Casey’s eyes with a glare of defiance, Cara uncorked the tiny bottle and tilted the contents onto her tongue.

* * *

“This is it?” Brenda asked in tones of delight, holding a small heart-shaped bottle full of a red liquid.

“This is it,” Tao said. “Half for you, half for Cara. I wouldn’t advise you ever trying more of it, though. You could develop serious spinal problems.”

“Casey,” wheedled Brenda. “Casey, may I? Please?”

Casey sighed. “Give half the potion to Cara, and drink half of it yourself,” he said.

Cara was fast asleep, on the oddest piece of furniture Casey had ever seen. It was like a very short bed, with a projecting, rounded protrusion like a gym horse coming straight out of the foot. Brenda had undressed Cara, and she lay on her back, her legs spread lewdly, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed.

Carefully, Brenda opened the bottle and dribbled the red liquid into Cara’s slightly open mouth. Cara smacked her lips and swallowed.

“You see,” Tao said in a tone of satisfaction. “I make good potions.”

Cara’s already full breasts were. . . inflating. Growing. The nipples enlarged, projecting, darkening. “Spectacular,” Casey said, feeling his own enlarged member beginning to twitch.

Tao clapped his hands and rubbed them together. “Well, you young people have everything you need, so I will bid you adieu. I shall check in from time to time. Serve your clients well, and as they deserve. Goodbye, Casey. Goodbye, Brenda. Pay my respects the the lovely Cara.”

He glided, no, shimmered through the door and into the stairwell. Casey shut the door. “I’ll be damned,” he said.

He turned. Brenda was about to drink the potion. “Wait,” he said. “Undress.”

“Yes,” she said with a wicked grin. When she stood naked before him, she raised the bottle as though she were toasting their future together, and then she drank the liquid. “Yum! It’s tangy and sweet and—oh, my!”

Her tits swelled, the nipples thrusting wantonly. “Oh, Casey, they’re so, so big!” She ran a palm over them. “And so sensitive! Oh, order me to fuck you right now, please! I can’t wait!”

“First suck me,” he said. “And then you have to kiss Cara. Just like we planned once before.”

“Yes!”

She dropped to her knees. Playfully, she trapped Casey’s huge rod between her enlarged tits, so warm and pliant, and he fucked her tits. She came just from that, without his even ordering her to come, and then she lowered her head and stretched her mouth open and sucked happily at his cock. He groaned and shot a huge load of cum. She scrambled up immediately, ran to Cara, and kissed her, dribbling into her mouth Casey’s cum mingled with her own saliva.

Cara murmured, opened her eyes, and giggled. “Oh, I feel wonderful!” She looked past Brenda at Casey. “Oh, thank you,” she said. “I love you! Tell me what to do!”

Cara will not be like Brenda, Tao had promised. If she takes the potion willingly, she will remain herself. . . but she will become your love slave, and Brenda’s. That is what she truly wants.

“Lie back,” Casey said. “Brenda, here, get across this.” Brenda lay along the gym-horse protrusion from the foot of the bed, her big tits dangling, her ass high. “Now you eat out Cara and make her come, and I’ll fuck you from behind.”

“Yes!” Brenda said, delighted. “Fuck me hard, and then you can fuck Cara.”

“Fuck us both,” Cara added. “Please!”

By then Brenda was eagerly lapping her cunt, and Cara arched her back, cooing with ecstasy as she discovered her new tits, pinching the nipples, rolling them, gasping in pleasure.

Casey rubbed the head of his cock against Brenda’s wet slit and then pressed into her, causing her to murmur with excitement as she buried her face in Cara’s slit.

The odd piece of furniture had been exquisitely designed for just this kind of play.

* * *

A plain but expensively dressed woman, her pale brown hair lackluster, her brown eyes nearly hidden behind thick glasses, crept into the shop like a timid mouse.

She looked around, blushing. The man behind the counter was handsome, assured, his face knowing, perhaps with even a suggestion of cruelty in his eyes. He wore an open-collared shirt under a black jacket. “Welcome to Tao’s Curios,” he said, his voice a sensual rumbling purr.

“May I be of service?” asked a woman so close that the customer started and yelped.

“I didn’t see you,” she said, but she certainly saw her now, a dusky, black-haired beauty, with breasts that obviously were not confined in a bra bobbing beneath a strangely exciting top of white silk. It was almost as though the woman were wearing. . . a liquid, so thin, so clinging.

Another woman, red-haired and with startling blue eyes, and, yes, big, big breasts, their pink jutting nipples clearly showing beneath her own white silk top, came over and thoughtfully tapped her chin with her finger. “Hmm. You need. . . to change your hair. I changed mine, we have a potion for that. Would you like to be a redhead, like this? No, blonde, right?”

“Well,” the woman said nervously, “I had thought about—but you know, dye is so harsh and—but really, the reason I came in is that I have a friend who said—and she used to be, you know, flat—”

“You’re about, what, a 32B?” the first woman, the exotic one asked. “We have a potion for that. You can have a much bigger bust.”

“I would like that, but I’m afraid of surgery, you know, and—and could I be blonde? Really? Without dyeing my hair?

“Absolutely. We have potions for all that. And there’s something else,” the red-haired woman said, her voice intimate and knowing. “A young man.”

The customer’s face flamed. “Well, yes. He doesn’t even know I’m alive,” she said. “I have plenty of money, but I’ve never been attractive, never felt. . . desirable.”

“We have potions for that, too” the exotic woman said. “He will be your slave. You can command him to do anything to you. Everything. He will obey. He will have no choice. You will be his mistress, you will control him.”

“You will dominate him,” the redhead said, her voice soft, her breath sweet and spiced with some odd, alluring scent.

The man had not yet spoken, but now he did: “You want a love potion,” he said, his voice so knowing and manly that it made the customer feel a little weak in the knees.

“. . . Yes.”

He smiled. God, he was so roguish, so attractive. “That is expensive. It costs seven thousand five hundred dollars. But it’s guaranteed to work.”

“Oh, if it works, I can pay that much,” the woman murmured. She licked her pale lips. “And. . . and the other things . . . are they . . . .?”

“Not expensive at all,” the redhead said with a charming smile.

“Only a few hundred,” added the black-haired one.

“I’ll take them all,” the woman said, sounding as if her throat had gone dry.

“Put yourself in our hands,” the exotic woman murmured, standing so close that the customer could smell her, a sexy, musky scent.

“We’ll take perfect care of you,” the redhead added. She had come so close, so quietly, and now she stood nearly touching the customer. Six inches closer, and her lips would be touching the customer’s lips, so close. It was . . . was hot in the shop.

The customer was feeling a little dizzy. She tried to force a businesslike timbre in her voice: “And. . . and it is all guaranteed?”

“Oh, yes, Miss Bradford,” the sexy man assured her. The shop seemed to spin around her, a blur of chrome and stainless steel. How did he know her name? He was saying something else in that seductive, rumbling, tiger’s purr: “Your satisfaction is completely guaranteed, or double your karma back.”

END