The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Misadventures of The Bear and Spanky

[Series Synopsis : In a world full of superheros, a new one emerges and with his trusty sidekick hopes to take his rightful, if not odd, place among them all. Follow their crazy misadventures, full of mind-control, action and sex as they try and prove themselves worthy.]

[Categories : mc, mm, cb, mf, fd, fu, bd]

Part 1—Evil Doers SUCK (really well … as do Superheros!!!)

[Part 1 Synopsis: When two superheros find themselves hopelessly entranced by an evil sorceress, The Bear and Spanky come to the rescue and are forced to have more sex than they bargained for.]

[Note from the Author : Thanks for taking the time to read my story. This is one of several stories I worked on this summer (2005) … so if you like this one … you may like the others. I’d really love to read your comments so please forward them to . Thanks. MTL Bear.]

In a dark place, a man in a red and white body suit slowly comes to, lifts his head and feels pain. He tries to move his arms and legs but he can’t … they are somehow attached to the wall behind him. Gathering all his strength, he tries to break free of his bonds, but the pain is so great throughout his entire body that he doesn’t want to try that again. He doesn’t even want to try and open his eyes. But he knows he must … he knows he has to find out what happened. He has to know how he, Captain C., Canada’s sexy superhero, could be held prisoner … how he could be in so much pain … how he could have fallen into a trap set by a woman!

A groan nearby startles him and he reluctantly opens his eyes. It is dark all around him with only a small amount of light shining from under the door of his prison cell. As his eyes adjust to the darkness, he is barely able to make out his fellow prisoner. The shape looks vaguely familiar … muscled upper body … powerful legs … bald-looking head … if he didn’t know any better he would have sworn he was sharing his cell with another captain … another superhero … Captain A.

Suddenly there are sounds on the other side of the prison door. Captain C. looks up just as the door swings open … blinding him with light. “So you’re finally awake” murmurs a deep female voice. “I knew that spell was powerful but I never knew how strong it could be with all my will behind it.” Trying to sound better than he felt, Captain C. blurts out to the woman who had entered his cell with two naked muscular men “Who are you ? Why am I your prisoner ?” The woman laughs deeply and smiles at her two naked bodyguards, saying “But Captain C., you are not my prisoner. You can leave whenever you wish. You’re the only one keeping yourself here!”

In defiance the Canadian yells out “What are you talking about ? My hands and legs are tied to the wall!” But now his eyes have totally adjusted to the light and he is able to see that he had been right … his fellow inmate is Captain A. But when he looks at him closely, Captain C. sees the other captain does not have any chains keeping him in place … he is just leaning against the wall with his arms and legs frozen in a position that looks like he is tied up … but he isn’t. There are no shackles, no chains, no ropes, nothing at all. And then he looks up and sees the same is true of himself. But why can’t he move ? He asks himself aloud “Why can’t I move my arms or legs ? Why does it feel like they’re attached to the wall … when clearly they are not ?”

“And anyway”, pipes in the woman, “You’re a superhero, no chains could hold you, no prison could keep you from saving the world!” His mind is racing. She’s right. And for the first time in a long time … he is scared. She smiles as she sees his terror “Let me introduce myself … I’m Slumberena the Enchantress. I’m your worst nightmare. I’m his worst nightmare. I’m the woman your mother warned you about … or maybe I’m even worse than her! Because I am pure Evil!” She laughs maniacally and starts to pace back and forth in front of her prisoners and her guards. “A few months ago I was nobody … a witch with very little power. But then as fate would have it, a very powerful book of evil sorcery came into my possession. I was charged with the task of destroying it. But the book convinced me that I, with its help, could become the most powerful sorceress in the world. And the only people that I would have to deal with … the only ones who could stand in my way … would be the superheros. And even they wouldn’t be that hard to handle … so the book told me. That was a few months ago. Now, you see before you what I have become … a sorceress unparalleled and the two of you are currently under one of the book’s most powerful spells … a spell of the mind!” Captain C. laughs back at Slumberena. “There are no such things as sorcerers or sorceresses”. Slumberena smiles and walks up to Captain C. placing her hand on his muscular chest. “Some say there are no such things as superheros and yet I have 2 of them … right in front of me. Two sexy superheros. And watch what happens when I say the magic words … “Slave Boy”. Captain C. is suddenly filled with a strange desire to do whatever this woman wants … whatever she asks him to do. He knew he was her slave … hers to command … hers to obey. But also deep, deep down he knew it wasn’t true and he tried very hard to fight the desire that was now building in him.

She makes a few “tsk” sounds. “That’s why you’re in such pain, my sexy friend ! Your body is mine but your mind keeps trying to fight me. If you would just give in like Captain A. did, you would have much more pleasure than pain.” He tries hard to sound tough as he yells “ Captain A. would never give in … to you !” She smiles once again. “Oh no ? Watch this … especially what happens in the crotch area of his suit.” She lifts her hand from Captain C.’s massive chest and places it on the equally massive chest of Captain A. He suddenly starts to moan … a deep sexual moan … as Slumberena says “Wake up, Slave Boy”. Captain A. opens his eyes, lifts his head and smiles at the witch. Captain C. couldn’t help but notice that the outline of the American’s dick was getting more and more pronounced in his tight body suit. And as his dick got harder and harder the American stared longingly at Slumberena. “What is your command my mistress? How can I serve you ?”

She reaches down and grabs his now rock hard cock … which makes him moan even more. “I think I want this huge man tool in my pussy again tonight. What do you think of that, slave boy?” The eyes of Captain A. are full of joy … almost tears. “I am not worthy mistress. My poor pathetic dick was lucky enough to be there yesterday.” She looks at the American with lust in her eye “And like a good slave boy you will put it where I tell you.” She suddenly turns away from one captain and walks over to the other. “See Captain C.? If you just give in … it will make things so much easier … so much more pleasurable for you.”

“Where are we ? Where are you keeping us ?” asks the Canadian … hoping to change the subject. Her smile vanishes. “Oh no Captain C. I’ve read enough about superheros to know that you can’t reveal everything … or I might just find it’s being used against me. Let’s just say we’re in … no man’s land.” She starts to leave but stops at the door. “I’ll let you think about what I said … think about making love to me … and while I’m away … I don’t want you jerking off. Got that slave boy?!” Without knowing why he said it, Captain C. answers “Yes, Mistress”. She left … leaving him with a feeling of relief and also one of regret. He must figure out what happened. He must find out where they are. He must call for help. But all of these thoughts kept leaving his mind to be replaced by those of Captain A. fucking Slumberena. Of Captain A.’s big huge dick going in and out of her pussy. But suddenly, he was just getting thoughts of Captain A. … naked in front of him … flexing his muscles. Why was he thinking things like that ? He wasn’t gay! But he must figure out why he was able to resist and Captain A. was not. But why couldn’t he concentrate on anything else but dick?!

* * *

As the two captains were being mistreated, only 50 miles away, at the border town of Happyville (the US/Canada border, that is) … a police officer was having a fight with his friend. It went something like this …

Friend :

I told you I was going to be bored … but no … would you listen … I told you I wanted to stay home and watch Queer as Folk … but do you care if I get to watch my favorite show … NO … because it’s always about you !

Officer :

But you’re my trusty sidekick. What if I get into THAT trouble again. I need you here to make sure I don’t hurt anyone after I change.

Friend :

Stop calling me your sidekick … like you’re some superhero or something. And if you need me … you have my cell number. And that whole story about you morphing into some kind of creature … that’s getting a little old.

Officer :

Why don’t you believe me ?

Friend :

Because I have yet to see one shred of evidence … in front of me.

Officer :

With that attitude I’m not sure I want you to see it.

Friend :

I still think it’s all in your imagination. A person doesn’t suddenly get hairy all over … especially a guy who is already pretty hairy … unless of course you’re trying to tell me you’re a werewolf.

Officer :

I was bitten by a bear last month not a wolf.

Friend :

Alright so you’re a were-bear. That means, if it’s a full moon, you get all hairy and chase people and eat them and you’re afraid of gold bullets but not garlic and …

Officer :

Now, who’s imagination is going wild?!

Friend :

Let me get this straight … again. You said the two times it happened … you had just gotten angry. Maybe you’re like the Hulk … do you get green hair ?

Officer :

Very funny ! It’s not like that. And I didn’t say angry … I said it was when I got upset because I had seen an injustice being done.

Friend :

You’re a cop. You’re paid to get upset when you see injustice.

Officer :

Fine. Don’t believe me! But that’s why I wanted you to come for a ride. If I see an injustice … then you can see me change …

Friend :

Or more likely … NOT change.

Officer :

Come on. Please bear with me … I know this is a small town … but there’s usually one injustice a night.

Friend :

You want injustice ? I’ll give you a huge injustice! Me … sitting in my one-piece very sexy spandex jogging suit … and no one is able to see my hot ass! Now that’s injustice.

Officer :

Who told you you had a “hot ass”?

Friend :

Not you ! Fine, so it’s not as hot as yours. And just because I’ve jerked off thinking about your hairy body and that ass doesn’t mean I’m interested! But what do you care. You’re waiting for some knight in shining armor to take you away on his white horse … not some karate champion who has a HOT ASS!!!!

Officer :

I am not waiting for a knight … I’m waiting for MR. Right! And anyway … people don’t have sex with their sidekicks!

Friend :

You are so naïve! That bat guy and his bird partner have been fuck buddies for years!!!

Officer :

Can we change the subject?! Please !!!

Friend :

Sure! Speaking of fuck buddies … there’s Randy … and it looks like he’s in trouble again. When will he stop lipping off to all the straight jocks. I keep telling him one day he’s going to be sorry he joined Act Up. This town is too small and redneck for a group like that. We’d better go help him.

Officer :

So a gay bashing is about to occur. An injustice is about to be done?

Friend :

Sure whatever. Let’s go before they … Oh my God! You don’t look so good! Why is your whole uniform expanding ?! Oh wow ! It’s being pushed out by hair! Hair on your chest and arms and back and face and hands and … you ARE a were-bear!

As the last remnants of the officer’s uniform rips off his body … he jumps out of the police car and runs after the would-be gay bashers … looking exactly like a full grown bear. He chases them all off, including Randy … who was just as shocked as were the bashers. The friend runs up and tries to talk to the bear.

Friend :

Nice bear … calm down bear … bear wouldn’t want to hurt his trusty sidekick.

The bear makes a sound that could almost have been mistaken for a laugh. Suddenly the officer starts to shrink in size. The extra hair all over his body starts to disappear … until he is just standing in the street, naked, sporting a huge hard-on, which he tries to cover with his hands.

Friend :

Now that’s the way all of our police officers should dress. I never knew you had such a big dick. Did you get a hard-on last time you turned into a bear?

The officer grabs his friend’s jacket and wraps it around his waist.

Officer :

I’d rather not talk about it!

Friend :

That was freaky! It’s not even a full moon and yet you changed … so you’re definitely not a were-bear. You only change when an injustice is being done. And you try to help a person in need. So by my reckoning … you’re a superhero. I say we call you “The Bear” … “Bear” to your friends and sidekick!

Bear :

Again you’re imagination is off the deep end.

Friend :

No … this could work. And you definitely need me around to calm you down and cover your nakedness. I know … I can walk around in my Karate kimono … which shows off my sexy little body and I can cover you with it when you turn back to normal.

Bear :

“Little body” ?!!! You can shut up any time.

Friend :

Don’t you see. You have no choice here. You have been chosen to help save the world … to right wrongs … and not just as a policeman … but as a superhero. And like you said, I’m you’re trusty sidekick. In my kimono … I will be called … “Karate man.”

Bear :

Maybe you’re right. Maybe I have to use this power I have been given for good. But I’m not calling you “Karate Man”. I think your name should reflect more about you … about what you like.

Friend :

You are not calling me “Ice Cream Man”.

Bear :

How about something based on your favorite sexual action. How about I call you “Spanky”?

Spanky :

I like it. The Bear and Spanky … making the world a better place. You know … I think I’ll redesign my costume … A rainbow belt … and maybe a black kimono … I look great in black …

Bear :

A rainbow belt ?

Spanky :

Hey … we’re both gay ! I want people to know they are being saved by a gay superhero and his gay sidekick.

Bear :

Now what we do ?

Spanky :

First you have to get home and get dressed. Maybe with a uniform held together by velcro. We don’t want your police chief to ask why you keep needing new uniforms.

Bear :

Then what? Do I have to join some superhero league?

Spanky :

I don’t think that’s how it works. I think you have to prove you’re worthy of being a superhero and then they invite you to join their group.

Bear :

Do you think they’ll even notice me here … in this small town?

Spanky :

Maybe you should head to the big city. But first, I think you should work on controlling when you change before you go. Bears have a tendency to scare city folk. And once you’re in the city and you save someone … the superheros will notice you!

Bear :

Hop in the car … I have an idea. But let me get my spare uniform out of the trunk.

Spanky :

Spare uniform! So you were expecting this to happen?

Bear :

Yes. I was. Let’s go.

The Bear quickly gets dressed and he and Spanky drive off. After an hour they are deep within a forest … very close to the American/Canadian border.

Spanky :

Tell me again why we’re driving around these woods.

Bear :

I figure I need a place to go to practice changing into The Bear … you know … like a secret superhero headquarters. And no one ever comes to this part of the forest … we’re almost in no man’s land.

Spanky :

You mean that stretch of ground between the end of the American border and before the Canadian border starts? So your headquarters won’t be in either America or Canada … you’ll be a superhero of the whole world!!

Bear :

Something like that. I was just thinking it’s a good place to hide.

Spanky :

Hey .. what’s that ? It looks like a motorcycle. Oh my God ! It’s just like the one Captain A. drives in all the comic books! Look! It’s got the shield and everything! Do you think it IS Captain A.’s motorcycle ?

Bear :

Whomever it belongs to … as an officer I have to check this out.

Spanky :

This is perfect. You can help Captain A. … he’ll tell all the other superheros about you … and you’re in like Flynn ! Try turning into Bear right now before we go find him.

Bear :

I already told you I can’t …

Spanky :

Never mind. Look! There’s a cave. I’m sure we’ll find him in there!

The Bear and Spanky enter the cave … not knowing what they’ll find.

* * *

Back in no man’s land … Captain C. is concentrating on what happened in the last twenty four hours. But all he could remember was getting a message from Captain A. to meet him at a cave near the Canadian/American border. After that it all seemed very blurry. When the Canadian arrived at the cave, Captain A. was acting kind of strange … like he was on some kind of drug. And suddenly, Captain C. remembered … that at that moment he felt a sexual surge go through his body. (He remembered this because he hadn’t had sex for quite a while … superheros don’t have time for sex … and anyway … they have to be careful when they cum … or they could hurt somebody!) But then, outside the cave, he just as suddenly was thinking, “Wouldn’t it be great to see Captain A. naked. His sexy muscular body … his big dick … his …” STOP IT. Captain C. had to tell himself one more time to stop thinking about Captain A. in that way, even if that’s what he remembered!

Suddenly the door opens again. Slumberena and her naked guards enter the prison cell one more time. “Slave Boys listen to me. You are both free from your chains and you will come with me.” Captain C.’s hands drop to his side and he follows the guards out of the cell without even once thinking about escaping. They enter a huge cave with high ceilings, torches and a giant screen TV hanging in one corner. Trying to show he’s in control, he jokes “The reception must be terrible down here!” Slumberena turns on him “You’re not as funny as you think. Now, I have brought you here to test out a theory I have. The spell I cast on you, should have put you under my power just as Captain A. is, but then I realized I had forgotten a group, a sexual group.”

Captain C. really had no idea what she was talking about when he asks “What are you talking about ?” Slumberena laughs and smiles her evil smile. “Very simple really Captain C. Take two healthy males of the species and cast the same spell but with different results. What could it be ? And it all came back to the original solution. I don’t know why I’m about to tell you this … it will probably be my undoing … but it is fun to share. I refer of course to the solution to the problem of superheros … superheros who would interfere with my plans for world domination. As the sorcery book pointed out to me … the solution was very basic … very simple. You might all be superheros … with special powers … but you all are also human … human with basic human instincts still intact … instincts that, when heightened, supercede all of your other powers. And what is the most powerful instinct? Our sexual drive. So the book informed me that within its pages there existed a spell which would use my feminine scent to overpower all males—even superheros. And I used it on you two but it didn’t seem to work as well on you!

“So what could be the problem? But then the book reminded me that there were also female superheros. And its solution again was simple. I cast the same spell over this huge screen TV and so anyone who looks at it will also fall under my influence. The book explained that the spell would enhance the TV’s power to entertain while at the same time tapping into the pleasure centre of the brain. Then it would show images to the watcher … different images for different watchers … but these images would be based on the deep down desires, fantasies of the watcher. And slowly but surely, with the help of subliminal messages … the TV would take over the watcher’s mind, transferring all of the control to me. Basically turning them into my slave.

Captain C. was still confused. “Why are you telling me all this ? Why are you showing it to me ? I’m not a female superhero!”

“But you are something else.” said Slumberena. “I suspect you are a bi-sexual male! That is why you are able to resist me. That gay half of you is able to resist my female charms. But once you watch the screen … you’re mine! Boys, hold his head so he has to watch the screen and we’ll see if my second spell works.” Captain C. tries to resist but he is too weak. And suddenly he sees many of his fantasies come to life on the big TV screen … and he can’t look away. Fantasies that involve women … fantasies that involve men … and many that involve both. The more he watches … the more the little voice in his head fades away … the more he knew that he was a “slave boy” for Slumberena.

“I can tell by the smile on your face that you have finally lost all resistance to me. But now what can I make you two do to entertain me. I know … I have always wanted to watch two men have sex. And you two are obviously don’t look gay that this is going to be so hot! Forcing a straight man to have sex with a bi-sexual man … talk about a power trip! Slave boys ... look at each other and realize that you cannot control yourselves … you must have sex with each other or feel the wrath of Slumberena. Go now … and make it good.

The two muscular superheros run at each other and rip off the other’s costume, leaving only their face masks. Now they are both naked, both sporting fully erect dicks … turned on by the other captain. They go crazy for mistress … kissing … rubbing … jerking … rimming and finally sucking each other off. But what they were doing was not only being watched by Slumberena … who was finding it very arousing. Bear and Spanky had entered the cave and had heard the tail end of what Slumberena had ordered. Spanky was rubbing his hard dick in his tight spandex jogging suit and Bear was looking very annoyed and sexy in his cop uniform. He whispers to Spanky.

Bear :

This is not right. You can’t force people to have sex with each other. That’s not right.

Spanky :

It might not be right … but it sure is hot !

Bear :

Who is that woman ? And how can she be controlling two superheros? We have to stop this!

Spanky :

No we don’t. I could watch this for hours! It’s “live” porn!

Bear :

Well I can’t!

Bear walks out from his hiding place in the cave entrance and yells out to Slumberena :

Bear :

I order you to stop this at once!

Spanky :

What are you doing ?! Come back here ! This is hot ! Slumberena : And who might you be ?

Bear :

I am an officer of the law and what you’re making these two superheros do against their wills is …

Spanky :

VERY HOT !

Bear :

Quiet Spanky! Homosexuality between consenting adults is hot! But this is Captain A.

Spanky :

Who is a stud muffin !

Bear :

And this is some guy dressed in a red and white uniform with a red maple leaf …

Spanky :

Another mega hunk ! And he’s called Captain C. … don’t you read ? He’s the superhero who saves everyone in Canada and he …

Bear :

Shut up Spanky!

Slumberena :

But Officer. They’re just doing what I’ve convinced them is natural and good. And it’s also what I want them to do. They are under my control … as you and your silly friend will be soon.

Some haunting music begins as she starts to cast her spell. But Bear and Spanky look at her writhing and dancing with total disinterest. Slumberena does not notice.

Slumberena :

So boys … are you feeling more receptive to me now ?

Bear :

No … not really.

Spanky :

What’s that smell ? Is that … oh my goodness! You’re trying to seduce us with female hormones. You’re sick, lady !

Slumberena :

Aren’t you feeling sleepy boys … after all my name is Slumberena! But what I don’t understand is why didn’t my seduction work. It’s always worked before. I’ve had men falling at my feet for weeks now … except, of course, my computer programmer friend who was unaffected by my feminine seduction. That’s it! You’re both GAY!

Bear :

Our sexual orientation is none of your business !

Slumberena motions to her naked guards who come quickly to her. She whispers something to them and they walk over to Spanky, whom Slumberena addresses.

Slumberena :

So maybe my feminine wiles won’t work on you, but I have a feeling these two are more to your liking.

Spanky :

They’re not as hairy as I usually like them, but I do like all their muscles.

Slumberena :

Then why don’t you three get aquainted while your sexy, hairy, uniformed friend and I talk.

Spanky :

If I have to …

The two naked guards now have super hard cocks and they slowly but sexually start rubbing their hands all over Spanky.

Bear :

Do you need some help there Spanky ?

Spanky :

I think I can handle this all by myself thanks.

Spanky starts to moan loudly as one of the guards grabs his hardening dick. The other guard goes behind Spanky and starts giving him a massage.

Spanky :

Now this I could get used to …

As Slumberena and Bear talk, the guards suddenly grab a gag and stick it in Spanky’s mouth and take some rope and try to tie him up. Spanky fights back, as he keeps signalling to Bear for help but Bear is too busy talking to Slumberena to notice.

Slumberena :

Maybe your sexual orientation is none of my business … but then again if I want to dominate the world … homosexuals are a large part of the population and I’ll have to learn to control them too. Have you seen my big screen TV ?

Bear :

Very nice. Very big ! But what has that got to do with us being gay and unaffected by your seduction.

Slumberena :

Nothing at all. It’s just that I know gay men love TV … they love the fashion channel … they love Trading Spaces … they love While You Were Out. Just watch the screen … maybe you’ll see something you like.

Bear :

I just want to know why you have two superheros … very sexy superheros … under your power. I demand that you release them at once.

Spanky and the two guards fall to the ground and start wrestling to gain control, with Spanky’s hard cock jumping out of his jogging suit. One of the guards starts to suck on it to distract him … while the other guard goes for the rope again. Spanky is torn … because the guard is giving him an amazing blow-job.

Slumberena :

As to releasing the two captains, that’s out of the question. I need them to return to the other superheros and infiltrate them as my spies, luring the other superheros to me to be put under my spell.

Bear :

Aha! That’s where your plan will fail. Have you forgotten that there are female superheros? Your seduction spell won’t work on them … unless of course they’re lesbians! I’ve always been suspicious about Wonder Woman!

Slumberena :

Silly, sexy … man. I’ve already got that covered. But I will not reveal it to you … in case you escape and run to tell them what I’m up to.

Spanky finally gives both guards a quick karate chop to the back of the neck and they both pass out, leaving him half naked and very horny. He is finally able to remove the gag.

Spanky :

Thanks for all the help!

Bear :

You said you didn’t need any, Spanky.

Spanky :

Don’t believe everything I say.

Slumberena :

Spanky is it ? Have you seen my big screen TV.

Bear :

I don’t trust her Spanky. Don’t look at it!

Spanky :

Oh Bear, you’re always so suspicious. Look, it’s really big. It’s just some old music videos. Wait ! That’s my favorite Madonna video … no … it’s now my favorite Michael Jackson video … no … now it’s Cher … now Celine Dion …

Bear :

Stop looking at the screen!

Spanky :

Are you kidding. I can’t take my eyes off it … now it’s showing my favorite porn. And it’s right at the part where they all start spanking each other.

Bear :

Spanky stop watching … it’s obviously a trap.

Spanky :

Stop talking whoever you are! I can’t absorb the hidden messages from the screen. I must watch and obey the messages … which tell me that the voice of Slumberena controls me … I must let her words control me or something terrible will happen!

Bear turns to Slumberena.

Bear :

You can’t control him for long. He has a strong mind. He will break free.

Slumberena :

About that … you are wrong. Strong or weak … everyone has an Achilles heel … I just have to find out what yours is … and then I will be able to see that big sexy body of yours naked. Slave Boys (the two captains and Spanky perk up)… listen to Mistress. You are free from your chains and having to watch the video. Grab him and tie him up.

Captain C., Captain A. and Spanky charge Bear and tie him up!

Bear :

Spanky ! Spanky ! Listen to me ! You have to stop this. Why are you doing what she tells you?

Spanky :

If I do what she says a message told me I can see more and more and more videos. All my favorite videos. I love videos.

Slumberena :

And I love your sexy little body. And what’s this I heard about you liking spanking. I think we should put a show on for your friend. Spanky take off your clothes for Mistress and you two … each take an ass cheek and start spanking, but not too hard.

By now, the two superheros have no will of their own and start spanking Spanky. He keeps looking back and forth from one to the other as his dick gets rock hard and his ass gets redder and redder. Bear feels uncomfortable … and very aroused! Suddenly without warning Spanky shots a huge load in front of him, moaning with total pleasure.

Slumberena :

Did Mistress say you could come ?

Spanky :

No Mistress. I am sorry mistress.

Slumberena :

You will learn to obey me. You see the man tied up over there. You came in with him and I want you to remember his name and tell me what it is.

Spanky :

It is “Bear” Mistress.

Slumberena :

“Bear” is it ? I thought all cops were called “Smokey”. Now my sexy young cop … why don’t you just stare at the screen and we’ll see what your mind confesses to being turned on by.

Bear :

I’m not looking.

Slumberena :

Then maybe you’ll look when, with their superhero strength … my two friends here start punching your little friend.

Bear :

That’s not fair. And he’s NOT little ! He can’t defend himself against them. He’s just my side- … he doesn’t have any super powers.

Slumberena :

And neither do you by the looks of it! So … you could prevent him getting really hurt by just looking at the screen. What do you say ?

Bear :

Oh, all right. They could really hurt Spanky. I have to stop it. I just hope one of us is able to break out of your spell!

Slumberena :

I doubt it. Now look at the screen and tell me what you see.

Bear looks up at the Big TV screen.

Bear :

That’s weird. I thought you said it was supposed to be things that turn me on … I thought I’d see my deep, dark fantasies. All I see is Spanky getting spanked again … but wait … it’s not the two superheros … it’s me spanking him. But that must me I’m turned on by spanking … and by Spanky!

Slumberena :

The screen never lies. Now don’t you feel better and more under my control. You just prevented an unfair fight … an injustice … what a good police officer.

Bear :

Did you say injustice ?

Spanky :

Mistress I should warn you that when he sees injustice he …

Suddenly a big huge bear is ripping up the ropes the three slaves had used and is growling fiercely.

Slumberena :

Oh oh. My spells only work on humans … not bears. Where is that damn book?

Slumberena runs out of the cave as Bear growls at Spanky who gets a surprised look on his face and then suddenly comes out of trance … from the shock.

Spanky :

So you did it ? You were able to turn into a … wait a minute … why am I naked … and why does my ass hurt like hell ?

The Bear ignores him and growls at the two captains. Both have a look of terror in their eyes … eyes that no longer are in a trance. Both of them jump on The Bear and wrestle him to the ground. As they struggle, the captains soon found they’re wrestling a naked man with an erection. They both jump up.

Captian C. :

That was weird. Where are we ? What’s been happening ?

Bear :

There is an evil enchantress and she took control of your libidos … which in turn was controlling you. You are her sex slaves.

Captain A. :

That’s ridiculous. Who the hell are you ?

Bear :

I’m called … The Bear.

Captain C. :

Not another superhero wannabe !!! And we are not sex slaves !

Spanky :

Then how do explain you’re nakedness. You’re beautifully wonderful nakedness.

Captain C. :

We feel asleep at a spa.

Bear :

Try again. She just had to say the words “Slave Boy” and you would do what ever she asked of you.

The two guards come to just as Bear uttered those words. Suddenly the two captains, Spanky and the two guards have blank looks on their faces.

Spanky :

Command me, oh Master.

Captain A. :

Tell me what you want, Master.

Captain C. :

I am yours to command, Master.

Guard 1 & 2 :

We hear and obey you, Master.

Bear is taken aback … and surprisingly (to him) very turned on. He knew in his heart he should wake them from their trances and go after Slumberena. That’s what the police officer inside would have done. But now he was “The Bear” – a superhero … and he has 5 sexy naked guys standing in front of him, totally under his control. He hated to admit it but this power thing was definitely going to his head … both heads. He thought, “What harm could a little circle jerk cause.” And then “How often does a situation like this come along?”

Then Bear looks at the zombies, grabs his raging hard-on (still left over from changing into Bear) and leaving his old prudish, conservative self behind, he accepts all the new changes that have occurred in his body … and steps into his new sexual world.

Bear :

OK sex slaves. Form a circle and start jerking off, looking at each other’s cocks all the time. And the more you look at everybody else’s hard cock, the harder yours will become. And we will all cum when I say “NOW”.

The six hunks (Spanky included) form a circle and start to spank the monkey. (pun intended!!) And just when they are so horny that they feel they might explode, Bear yells out “NOW” and all 6 of them shoot like they have never shot in their life.

Unbeknownst to Bear, Slumberena had snuck back and was watching the whole thing (and actually enjoyed it. She was getting ideas for a porno she was going to make). As the afterglow was subsiding, Slumberena jumps out and yells :

Slumberena :

Slave boys … grab him and hold him.

The five other men turn on Bear and start to grab him as Bear yells out :

Bear :

Slave boys … grab her and hold her.

The five men turn on Slumberena and start to move towards her as Slumberena yells out :

Slumberena :

Slave boys … grab him and hold him.

The five men turn and walk back towards Bear. But Bear yells out :

Bear :

This is silly! Slave boys … plug your ears and run into the next room until Slumberena and I are finished!

The five men plug their ears and run out leaving Slumberena and a naked Bear all alone. Slumberena grabs her book of magic and looks at it.

Slumberena :

What should I do ?

The Book :

I don’t know ! He’s gay and a bear! I’ve never come across a superhero like him before.

As Bear starts to approach her she holds up the book.

Slumberena :

Stand back. This book is heavy. I’ve got this and you’re naked. You’ve got nothing covering that gorgeous, muscular, hairy body of yours. I’ve always been partial to hairy men, so I don’t want to hurt it!! And such a beautiful cock too. What a hunk of man you are.

Bear :

Your sweet talk will get you nowhere. Now give me that book and come quietly. Are you listening to me? Why are you staring at my cock like you’re hypnotized by it. Wait a minute. Slumberena I bet you’d like to hold my big hard cock. I bet you’d love to take it in your mouth and suck it, wouldn’t you ?

Slumberena has a blank look on her face.

Slumberena :

Yes! I really would!

Bear :

But you can’t take your eyes off it … and you can’t touch it until you put down the book. Put the book down and then you can touch my amazing, sexy, hard cock.

Suddenly the book speaks up :

The Book :

Slumberena, don’t you see what he’s trying to do. He’s using his cock to hypnotize you … to put you in a trance.

Slumberena :

I know. And I love it. And it’s working. Because it’s the most beautiful cock I have ever seen.

Bear :

Then give me the book and you can touch my cock.

Slumberena hands over the book as she reaches for his extended member. But he steps away at the last minute.

Bear :

Sorry lady, I’m gay. I lied to you … you can’t touch it! And this book is now history.

He takes one of the torches from the cave walls and sets the book on fire.

Slumberena suddenly wakes up and confesses that she had been under the spell of the book and now she’s free thanks to Bear. She vanishes leaving him standing there naked and alone.

Bear :

Slave boys, you can come back now.

The five naked men return to the cave laughing.

Spanky :

Sorry Bear, but that Slave boy thing doesn’t work anymore. When you burnt the book you ended the spell forever.

Bear :

Oh well, I’ll just have to take care of this myself then.

He points to his dick which they all look at. Suddenly their eyes glass over and all five men are in a trance again.

Bear :

You can stop joking guys. You said the spell was over. How can you be in a trance again ?

Captain C. :

It’s your penis, Sir. All who look upon it fall under your spell.

Captain A. :

No man or woman can resist it’s power.

Guards 1 & 2 :

Anyone who looks at it falls under your spell a nd gets very horny.

Spanky :

And anyone who sees it hard is compelled to have sex with you.

Bear :

Are you saying Bear the superhero has a secret weapon … a hypno-dick? That’s cool.

Spanky :

No silly. You just have a very hot dick … no one can resist it. And it makes everyone who sees it want to have sex with you.

Bear :

Alright. If I must have sex with each one of you … I must. But only one at a time. I hate to admit it but I’ve always had a thing for Captain A. And I’m getting a thing for Captain C. And you know … you DO have a hot ass, Spanky!

They all have long, hot, steamy sex sessions … and then, on the command of Bear, the captains and the guards leave together holding hands, vowing to go to Ontario to get married. The Bear and Spanky have more sex and Bear asks Spanky if he’s ever ridden a white horse. Spanky laughs and then insists that he move in with Bear. Bear smiles!

The End. (Of the first of many misadventures of The Bear and Spanky!)