The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

BEAUTY AND THE BOOTS

Much of this story involves an auto dealership selling luxury sportcars. I confess I know next to nothing about cars and even less about how car dealerships work. I hope you will enjoy the story enough to forgive any automotive blunders. Comments always welcome: .

-Downing Street

Oh, one more thing. Deep in the heart of this story you will find a genuine quote from Shakespeare. It’s from The Merry Wives of Windsor and I’m very proud of it.

-D.S.

I. The Risk of Impulse Buying

She found them in the window of a used-clothing store. Ruby had been wandering, stretching her lunch hour at bit, soaking up some of the first real sunshine of spring before heading back to the office. There in the window of a little shop called “Second Delights”, crowded in among dresses and shoes and handbags, was a pair of tall red boots.

Ruby was window shopping. The March sun gleamed off the crimson shanks of the boots. They stood out among the neat rows of fancy shoes and purses, looking oddly out of place, like a bottle of good wine in a case of beer. Ruby bent over to look at them more closely. A man passed by; he turned to admire Ruby’s derriere as it pressed attractively against her hip-hugging black pants. He smiled. Most men smiled when they looked at Ruby.

She looked at her watch: ten to one. She shrugged and went into the store. A bell tinkled over the door. The shop was crowded with used clothing, most of it from the up-scale end of the market. Ruby reached into the shelf behind the front window and picked up the red boots.

She looked at them curiously, turning them over in her hands. They were certainly red: bright, lipstick red, with a deep, lustrous finish. They looked almost knee-length, but it was difficult to tell because they had two-inch-thick platform soles and solid, sinuously sculpted heels at least four inches high. The toes were narrow but rounded, attractive without the promise of pinched feet. Each boot had a narrow red zipper on one side so cleverly embedded in the fabric that zipped up they nearly disappeared. The zippers ran free and completely silent.

“They’re lovely, aren’t they,” said a voice behind her. Ruby turned to find a woman smiling at her. She looked to be about 40, judging by the hints of silver in her hair, but her figure was still lithe and trim. Her face glowed with youthful vitality. She wore a stylish, figure-flattering dress with a double strand of pearls around her neck.

Ruby smiled back. “Yes. Yes, they are. I was just passing by. They caught my eye, I guess.”

The woman said, “You won’t find a pair of boots like those nowadays. Those are built to last. Look at the workmanship.”

Ruby ran her hand over the smooth, unblemished shaft. The woman was not exaggerating; the boots were exceptionally well made. What were they made of? The fabric was sleek and soft, with just a hint of give to it. Yet at the same time it looked as shiny as plastic. She ran her hand up and down the fabric. It really was very nice....

“They truly are an exceptional value,” the shop clerk said. “Why don’t you try them on?".

Ruby jumped. She had forgotten all about the other woman. “Oh! Uh, well, I’m not sure I—” she fussed uncertainly. She didn’t want to get talked into buying something. “Oh, no, I don’t think that will be necessary,” she said, tossing back her long brown hair with one hand. “I really should be going.”

The older woman said: “You know, there’s an interesting story behind those boots. They say they were hand-made on commission from the great Doulini, as a gift for one of his stage girls. He eventually married her, you know. Mrs. Doulini wore those boots for years and years. In fact,”—she paused dramatically—“she was wearing them the day she disappeared.”

Ruby almost laughed out loud. She didn’t want to be rude, but really!

Of course she knew the stories of the Great Doulini, the fabulous magician of 30 years ago. His stunts both on-stage and off were so astonishing, and so perplexing even to those in the business, that it was rumored that he was a true magician, with all sorts of magical powers. Such rumors were very good for his career, and it was later revealed that he had started most of them himself.

Doulini’s performances were as well known for their racy content as for the tricks he performed. It was true that he had married one of the many scantily clad girls that decorated the stage during his act. His wife was a blonde-haired beauty who went on to considerable wealth and fame even after her husband passed away. Until one day, magician-like, she simply vanished.

Still, Ruby couldn’t help smiling at the thought of a beautiful woman wearing the same footwear for twenty or thirty years. These boots hardly looked to be worn at all. She turned them over and examined the bottom of the sole. Her smile grew wider. The soles were smooth and red, completely without scuff marks; even the little ridges behind the toe for traction were fresh and sharp. She looked at the heels. There was not a mark or a scratch on them. Just in front of the heel, on the raised part of the sole, was embossed a large capital “D” in flowing script.

“They’re wonderful, yes,” Ruby said, “but I really must be going.”

“Oh, you’re sure you won’t try them on? It would only take a moment.”

The shop clerk looked at her expectantly.

“No, no, I don’t think so,” Ruby said. She looked at the sexy boots one more time. Aw, why not. She was hardly going to buy them in any case.

When she left the store ten minutes later, Ruby was wearing the red boots. She was beaming. The moment she had slipped them on her feet, she knew she had to have them. Though there was no size indicated on them anywhere, they fit perfectly. They wrapped her feet and legs in a shiny red sheath, tight as a candy wrapper but without the slightest pinch or discomfort anywhere.

They looked terrific. Even standing in the store with her pant-legs pulled up above her knee she could see how they lifted her heels and shaped her calves. Now, walking swiftly back to work, she realized something else. The boots were marvellously comfortable. By the time she had gone two blocks Ruby had decided that these were the most comfortable footwear she had ever owned. The boots felt as light as a feather, despite the extra-thick platform soles. The high heels didn’t seem to be a problem at all.

Ruby couldn’t stop smiling.

She was still smiling when she arrived at the car dealership where she worked. Ruby was a receptionist, a “greeter” they called it in the industry. She sat behind her big desk by the door, fielding the phones and making sure that any customer that came in was made to feel welcome. Well, it was a job. Ruby was a little shy on formal qualifications, but she had a pleasant personality and head-turning good looks, the central qualifications for this job. She thanked the salesman who was manning the desk for her and settled in for the afternoon.

The boots gave her a lift all day, and more than just physically. She felt lively and buoyant, almost giddy. She kept looking down to admire her feet. She got a little thrill every time she saw the bold red boots poking out from beneath her pantlegs. The high platforms and higher heels gave her several inches of extra height, which she didn’t need, but every time she got to her feet she was delighted by the unexpected spring in her step.

Business was slow for the most part, which gave Ruby lots of time to admire her feet. Legendre’s Legendary Automobiles was no ordinary car dealership. Mr. Legendre dealt in expensive, high-end cars, Porsches and Jaguars and half a dozen other names. Three sales in a week was considered brisk business. Still, in that market he could claim to be one of the biggest dealerships in the city. “The second biggest,” he always said ruefully, “Page is still the biggest.” Ruby didn’t mind that her work wasn’t very demanding. She read a lot of paperbacks.

Ruby’s cheerful mood had not abated when she arrived home. She flicked on the light in her one-bedroom apartment, tossed her keys on the table, and headed into the bedroom to get changed. Sitting on the bed she crossed her knees to pull off her right boot. They were wonderful, but she liked to spend the evenings in stocking feet. She reached down to undo the zipper, but instead ran her hand down the smooth fabric of the boot. Gosh but that felt nice. She reached for the zipper again, but couldn’t bring herself to undo it. She just loved these boots so much.

She decided to take her blouse off first. She threw it over a chair and returned to the boots. She reached down to pull the zipper. She hesitated, her fingers an inch from the pull tab. A little frown crossed her features. She reached for it again, and again found herself caressing the fabric encasing her calf. She became aware of a little tingle in her breasts.

She made another grab for the zipper tongue, and clasped it, but somehow could not make it move. Hey, what’s the problem? she wondered. Go ahead, just unzip the darn thing.

The zipper stayed zipped.

Ruby’s frown deepened. This was strange. Maybe it would be better to start with the other foot. She crossed her knees the other way and made another grab for the zipper. Her fingers stroked lightly down the boot shank while she turned her foot to and fro, admiring the heel. Gosh, these boots make me feel so sexy she mused. The tingle in her breasts increased. But it was time for dinner. She grabbed the zipper tongue again and—couldn’t make herself pull it down.

Ruby sat up and undid her bra. Her nipples were hard on her well-shaped breasts. She ran a thumb lightly over one distended nipple. She was surprised by the pleasant sensation that ran through her. “Mmmmm, yummy,” she sighed.

After a moment she came back to the matter at hand. Deciding enough was enough she simply reached down and unzipped the left boot. Or rather, she would have, except her hand stopped about an inch away and didn’t seem to want to go any farther. She tried the other hand. She tried the other boot. Neither one would co-operate.

Ruby blew out her breath and only then realized she was flushed. “Maybe, maybe I’ll wait till after dinner,” she said out loud. She got to her feet, threw on an old sweatshirt and headed off to make supper, still wearing the shiny red boots.

She ate dinner feeling kind of silly, but still enjoying the cushy feel of her new boots. Then she sat down in the livingroom and turned on the television. Casually, while watching a sitcom, she bent over and started to pull off one boot. She ended up pulling little pieces of lint out of the carpet. By the time the show was over the carpet was much cleaner, but the boots were still on her feet.

This was becoming unsettling.

“I think I need a drink,” Ruby decided. She went to the kitchen and found a bottle of cheap white wine in the refrigerator. It was funny, she thought as she poured herself a glass, her feet should have been tired and sweaty after wearing boots this long. But they felt like she had just slipped the boots on. Why weren’t the heels hurting her ankles? Taking a deep sip of the wine, Ruby returned to the livingroom, carrying the bottle in the other hand.

Ruby spent the rest of the evening watching television and drinking her wine, pausing occasionally to try to remove one boot or the other.

When the telephone rang she was kneeling on the couch, trying to reach behind herself and pull down a zipper without looking. She walked over to the telephone table in her classy high heels, draining her wine glass.

“Hello?”

“Hi Ruby! It’s me!” said the voice on the telephone. “How are you doing?” It was Lana, her best friend.

“Oh, uh, hi Lana. I’m fine I guess. Just kinda hangin’ out this evening.”

“You sure? You sound a little strange, Rube.”

“No, no, really, I’m fine. I’ve just had sort of a weird day. And I’ve, uh—” she giggled suddenly. “I’ve been drinking wine all evening.” She looked down idly to admire her feet.

Lana laughed too. “Ruby, you inconsiderate woman. How dare you open a bottle without inviting me! We could get drunk together while I bore you with talk about Charles.”

“Sorry, wasn’t thinkin’” said Ruby. Lana was ecstatic about her new man.

“That’s OK. In fact, I’ll give you a chance to make it up to me tomorrow, OK? I was supposed to be going out, but Charles has to work late again.” Ruby could almost see the wounded pout on Lana’s face. “Maybe we could rent a video or something?”

“Sure, sounds good. Why don’t you just drop over after dinner?”

They chatted for a few minutes longer and then Lana rang off. Ruby sat back down on the couch and refilled her wine glass. I have got to get these silly boots off, she told herself.

By the time the late movie ended the wine bottle was empty. Ruby was dozing on the couch, one hand resting on the top of her left boot, the other gripping the neck of the empty bottle. She sat up, groaning. She dropped the bottle and stumbled into the bedroom, sitting heavily on the bed. She pulled her sweatshirt off and tossed it on the chair.

She lifted one leg and made to unzip the boot. Her half-hearted effort went nowhere.

Maybe she could get her pants off first. The pants were tight, but they were stretchy and bell-bottomed, so with a little effort she pulled them off despite the boots. Her panties followed a moment later. Now if she could just get the boots off, she could go to bed.

She stood up and reached down to grab for one zipper. Maybe that was a mistake because her balance was unsteady and she couldn’t seem to grab it. She felt her nipples tingling pleasantly. Another try for the other boot was no more successful. Her fingers always seemed to stop a couple of inches away.

The tingle in her breasts was getting stronger. She felt herself moistening. She stood for a moment and fondled her full, upturned breasts, basking in the pulses of pleasure that lanced through her. She glimpsed her reflection in the full-length mirror on one wall. She gasped. Wowee, did she look hot!

Up to that moment she hadn’t fully realized how much the boots did for her. Standing naked before the mirror, one hand on her chest and the other snaking down toward her needful sex, she looked stunningly sexy, like a comic book heroine without her uniform. The red boots wrapped her legs in a tight second skin to just below the knees, and the sleek, sculpted heels shaped her entire leg and thrust out the half-moons of her behind.

Oooooh, soooo hot! she thought dreamily, playing with herself before the mirror. Maybe I’ll just—oooh that’s nice—maybe I’ll just, work on this for a while. Still admiring her own reflection, she stretched out on the bed and lost herself in eager self-love. Somewhere after the second orgasm, she fell asleep.

Ruby awoke the next morning after a night of deep and restful sleep. The earliest rays of sunlight were lighting her window as she sat up and stretched langorously. She had been dreaming: hot, powerful dreams that seemed to involved her and a great many men. She grinned at the fading memories.

Then she looked at the alarm-clock and frowned. It was barely six-thirty. The alarm hadn’t even gone off. Ruby was a famously late sleeper who barely made it to work by nine every day. But this morning she felt zestful. She threw back the covers and sprang out of bed.

Something felt wrong as her feet hit the carpet. She looked down. Oh no way girl, she thought, did you actually sleep with your boots on? She thought back to the previous evening. She must have fallen asleep there somewhere along the line. Wait a moment. She had polished off a bottle of wine by herself too. Shouldn’t she have a hangover? She shook her head, letting the long brown hair fly out loosely. She felt terrific.

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. But today was a work day and she really needed a shower. Which meant she really had to get these darn boots off. She sat down on the bed and had another go at it, with no success at all except at getting herself aroused. Finally, lest she surrender to another round of hand play, she got up, threw on a robe, and headed off to have breakfast.

An hour later Ruby was pacing the floor of her apartment, dressed incongruously in her robe and boots, debating what to do. Look, she told herself for the twentieth time, I need to go to work. That means I have to shower. And that means I have to take off my boots. So what’s the problem? Just do it.

She continued pacing.

OK girl, she thought much later, here we go. I really need a shower. I can’t even imagine what my feet must smell like (though in fact her toes wiggled happily, even now). So let’s get these off. She sat down in a big chair in the livingroom and crossed her long legs. OK, one step at a time. Take that hand, reach down, that’s right, now grab the zipper... grab the zipper, no, grab... oh, what is that material, it feels so nice.

OK. OK, let’s try again. Down we go. Down, down, find the zipper tongue, yes there it is... no, you have to touch it, come on, grab it, closer, closer... Wait! Get that other hand away from your tits! Yes, I know the nipples are all red again, but you have to concentrate.

Look, let’s switch hands. Left, you go unzip the boots. OK, follow the leg, down we go, there’s the knee... oh wowee, I feel so warm... but no, keep going, come on, why are you stopping? Come on, grab that zipper. It’s right there, you’ve almost got it, just keep going and... and... and oooooh yes! That feels good. Right hand get out of my snatch! You’re not helping. Mmmmmm, you naughty hand.

OK girl, get serious here. Time’s a-wasting. Look, I’ll grab my wrist with the other hand, so it can’t get away. We’ll go together. All right, here we go. Down, down, that’s good. Keep going. There’s the zipper. Now grab it. Grab... it... Yes!

All right, now, firm grip, stop trembling, just slide it down. Slide it down. That’s the way. Down we go. Slide it down. Keep going. Doing good. Nice and easy, just slide that zipper down. You’re slowing down; keep going, come on, keep going. Why have you stopped? Keep going, slide that zipper down, that’s the way, down, down... no, down, DOWN, no, not up, down, not UP! Stop going up, you’re going the wrong way... Darn it!

She was going to be late for work.

This is the silliest thing I’ve ever done, thought Ruby as she stepped into the shower. She would probably ruin her new boots. Strangely though, she couldn’t feel any water on her feet. She looked down to see rivulets of hot water running down the shiny red boots. They looked completely waterproof. But why weren’t her feet sweating? Could the material somehow let moisture move in one direction and not the other? She pondered these things as she soaped herself under the comforting spray of the shower. There was more to these boots than met the eye.

Ruby showered and washed her hair, then came back to the bedroom wrapped in towels. Her feet felt dry and comfortable. She was late now so she dressed hurriedly in a floral jumper over a red sweater that matched her new boots. Nylons were apparently out of the question. So boot-clad and bare-legged, she dashed for the bus.

The sexy boots seemed to put a spring in her step. Ruby found her upbeat, confident mood of the previous day returning. She also noticed that every man she encountered, from the bus driver to the three salesmen at the dealership, was checking her out admiringly. Even Mr. Legendre smiled when she came in. He hardly seemed to notice that she was late. He did notice her legs though.

In the washroom she tried twice to remove the boots. She had just returned from her second attempt when Robert, one of the young salesmen, stopped by her desk, as he did so often, to ask her out.

“Look, Rob, I’ve told you before, you’re really cute, but I just don’t date where I work. It can lead to all kinds of complications.”

“Ruby, honey, I don’t care about that. You have to go out with me. I’m a desperate man! And you look mega-marvellous today, Ruby. Can you deny me a chance to show you how crazy I am about you?”

It was the smooth patter that sold a lot of cars. But Ruby had heard it all before. She crossed her knees and noticed his gaze drop to her boots. “Come on Rob, don’t get over-dramatic. I told you before, I just can’t.... Hey, are you listening to me?”

“What? Huh?” Rob blurted, raising his gaze from her legs. “Oh, sure Ruby, it’s just that I can’t get over, how, how great you look today. It’s like I’ve never seen you before. I mean... like... wow!”

It wasn’t like Rob to be lost for words.

“Look, Rob,” Ruby said evenly, “can’t we just—” She stopped suddenly. There was an unmistakable protrusion in Robert’s expensive suit. Ruby felt suddenly impulsive. She got to her feet.

“Robert, we can’t go out,” she said firmly. She stepped up close to him, hands on his lapels. “But we can do something, here. Right now.” She leaned close and whispered in his ear: “Meet me in the women’s room in two minutes. Bring this.” She quickly fondled his protrusion.

Robert jumped. “What!” he gasped.

“Two minutes,” whispered Ruby. She saw the other salesmen turn to watch her walk away.

Ruby was freshening her lipstick when there came a furtive knock on the door. She opened it, grabbed Robert by his suit jacket and pulled him in. “Ruby I—” he protested, but Ruby cut him off with a long, hungry kiss.

When their lips separated a moment she fixed him with her heavy-lidded eyes. “You have something for me,” she husked. “And I want it!” She fumbled impatiently with his belt and zipper until she found what she was looking for. Robert was too amazed to protest further. Ruby looked around, then led him by the handle until he was standing in front of the toilet and she was sitting on it. “It’s coffee time,” Ruby announced, leaning forward, “mmmmm, and I want cream in mine.” Her lipsticked lips wrapped around him.

At once she began to suck him hard, slurping energetically up and down his length, her long brown hair flicking this way and that. Her tongue swished about him as she bobbed, and one hand stroked him beyond the reach of her lips. Rob groaned helplessly. It was an assault designed to overcome all hesitation. Within two minutes Ruby heard a sharp intake of breath and then Rob was coming in her mouth. Eagerly, suddenly hungry for cum, she swallowed every spurt, and kept on sucking out more, until, eventually, the crest subsided and she let him slip away.

Rob stumbled backward, breathing hard. He almost tripped over his pants. Ruby licked her lips in satisfaction. “Oh, Ruby, you doll!” Rob said, trying to catch his breath. “That was amazing. That was—”

She silenced him with another kiss. “The best blow job you’ve ever had, right?” she teased.

“Absolutely!”

“Of course it was. You were nice and hot for me, too. Lots of cream for my coffee!” She straightened her clothing a little and turned to go. “Oh, Rob,” she said from the door, “don’t forget, there’s a couple of coffee breaks every day.” She winked and walked away, leaving Rob weak-kneed and smiling.

Lana was barely in the door of Ruby’s apartment before she noticed the new boots. Ruby had tried again to take them off, after work, and ended up playing with herself. So she left them on, and her red sweater, and slipped into a casual denim miniskirt for the evening. “Wow, Rube, nice boots! Where on earth did you find those!” Lana exclaimed.

“At a second-hand store. Are you going to come in or just stand there in the doorway?”

Lana came in, bearing a video and a bottle of sherry. She was a small, shapely woman dressed in tights and an oversized sweater, trendy athletic shoes. They opened the bottle and watched the movie, some silly romance with a hunky male lead. Afterward they sat on the couch and talked for a long time about work and men and clothes and nothing in particular. Finally, Ruby said, “Lana, there’s something I have to tell you about.”

Lana refilled her sherry glass. “Ooh, sounds serious. What’s the matter?”

“Do you like these boots?”

“Like them? I love them! They’re gorgeous! I wish I had some like that. Did you really get them from a second-hand store?”

“Yes, it was called Second Delights. On Sullivan Street.”

“Never heard of it. Refill?”

“Oh, no I’ve already had... oh, why not.”

Lana sipped her sherry. “Are they comfortable? The boots I mean.”

“Incredibly. Like walking on air.”

“No kidding? You’re kidding me. With all that heel?”

“I’m not kidding. I wear them all the time.”

“Well, they’re gorgeous boots. Sexy as all hell too.”

“I can’t take them off.”

“I don’t blame you. If I had boots like that I’d wear them everywhere.”

“No, I mean, I really can’t take them off.” She looked away, confused and embarrassed.

Lana paused with her glass at her lips. “What, you mean the zipper’s stuck or something?”

“No. Nothing like that. I just can’t take them off.” Ruby downed a half glass of sherry in one gulp. She held out the glass. Wordlessly, Lana refilled it.

At length she said: “Girlfriend, start making sense. What do you mean you can’t take them off? They’re just boots.”

“I, I don’t know. About the boots. I don’t know why. The woman in the store said they used to belong to a magician, maybe that has something to do with it. All I know is, I can’t make myself take them off. Every time I try I get... distracted. Or it’s like my will power vanishes. It’s like trying to resist a hot fudge brownie, only worse.” She looked up to find Lana looking at her strangely.

“Lana, I’ve been wearing these boots for 36 hours straight.”

“What! Come on, that’s preposterous. You don’t mean... nights too?! Your feet must be killing you!”

“But that’s another weird thing. They aren’t. My feet feel fine. Just as cosy as can be. No pain, no sweat, no corns. I told you, it’s like walking on air.”

“But, but, you can’t wear them all the time!” She was clearly having a hard time with this. “Why don’t you just pull down the zippers?”

Ruby shrugged. “I can’t.”

There was a brief silence. Eventually Lana said, “You’re serious, aren’t you.” Ruby said nothing.

Her friend considered for a long moment. Finally she said: “I’ve got it. Let me take them off!”

Ruby brightened. “Say, that might work. Let’s give it a try.” She turned sideways on the couch, putting her boots in Lana’s lap. “Go for it!” she urged. “The zippers are on the sides.”

“Yes, I see,” said Lana. She reached out for the nearer one, but got sidetracked by the glistening red of the boot. “What are these made of?”

“Leather I think. I’m not sure. The zipper’s right there.”

“Yes, I know, I see it,” Lana said, a little peevishly. She reached out for a zipper, but stopped without touching it. A flicker of uncertainty crossed her pretty face. She tried again, but barely touched the zipper. “These are so lovely,” she said softly, running a hand up her friend’s leg.

“Lana, the zipper.” Ruby felt a familiar flush coming over her.

Lana tried several more times but never managed to get anywhere. “I can’t uh, seem to, like, get at it,” she said. Her breathing was becoming shallow. “Let me try the other one.” Ruby crossed her ankles, and Lana made a grab for the zipper tongue. She ended up fondling the boot again. “So lovely,” she whispered.

“Uhm, Lana, maybe we’d better just let this go for now.” Ruby made a move to pull her feet away.

Lana held her back. “No, wait, let me just... get a better grip.” She leaned over her friend’s leg, inching her fingers toward the zipper of one red boot. Her face was flushed. Her breasts rubbed against the sole of the boot and she moaned suddenly.

“Lana, please, we can try again later.”

“I’ve—I’ve almost, almost got it,” Lana murmured, leaning very close to the crimson boots. Ruby could almost feel the soles pressing against Lana’s soft breasts. Her friend was caressing both legs now, making furtive slides toward the zipper tongues, that always fell short. Little sounds were coming from the back of her throat.

“Lana, what, what are you doing?” Ruby cried as her friend lowered her mouth against one boot.

“Can’t seem...to grab it...with my fingers.... maybe, if I use my tongue....”

But it seemed to Ruby that she was just kissing her boots, coming nowhere near the tops of the zippers. She laved the shiny fabric with her tongue, licking and kissing wetly up and down, switching from one to the other as she went. She continued all the way down and kissed the toes lovingly.

Ruby was panting now. “Lana, darling, please, please stop that. Let go now. Please.” She felt her pussy moisten, and she wanted to play with herself in the worst way. One hand began to knead her tits through her sweater.

Lana acted like she hadn’t even heard her. She was working her way back up the boots now, holding one leg in each hand and moving her body between them. Ruby felt her legs begin to spread apart. “You’re so lovely,” Lana cooed, kissing and stroking higher.

“Lana! What—What are you doing!” Ruby cried a few moments later, “that, that’s n-n-not my boot at all. That’s my leg! Mmmmmmmm, pleeeeese, stop that, oh god, oh god oh god. Please stop, ohhhhh!” Lana’s head was up underneath her miniskirt.

“So lovely,” Lana sighed, just before she pulled down Ruby’s panties and buried her head in her crotch.

“Oh god!” Ruby shouted, then surrendered completely to the divine sensation as her best friend began to eat her out like her life depended on it. Lana lapped and nibbled and licked. Ruby groaned and bucked and tossed. Sprawled across the couch, her skirt rucked up around her waist, one long leg up in the air and the other on the floor the booted beauty rocked and rolled through a gloriously satisfying climax.

For a long moment they just lay there, gasping. Finally Ruby asked, “Lana, what’s happening? What are we doing?”

The smaller girl looked up from between Ruby’s legs, an amorous look in her eyes. “Something we should have done a long time ago!” she declared. There was moisture on her chin. To Ruby’s surprise she got to her feet and started stripping off her clothes.

“Rube, darling, there’s something I want you to do for me,” Lana said intensely. She sat back down on the couch, now wearing only her sweater. “I want you to do me. With your boots!”

“What?”

“Look, I’ll just sit down here, like this.” She lifted Ruby’s left leg and made to brush the heel to clean it, stopping when she realized there was not a speck of dust on it. “And you can use your heel, like... like this. Oh yessss!” She guided Ruby’s foot down and began to stroke herself with the long, tapered heel. “That feels like heaven!” She pushed the bootheel up and down.

After a moment Ruby, becoming excited again herself, caught on to what her friend wanted. She began to pleasure Lana in earnest, pressing inward just a little as she gently stroked upward. She couldn’t penetrate very far, especially with the platform soles, but evidently it was enough, especially when she paused on the upstroke to tickle the girl’s clitoris. Lana sprawled backwards against the cushions and moaned wantonly, thrusting her hips forward to meet Ruby’s strokes. Her eyes were half closed. “Oh yes, darling, like that, like that, just like that,” she chanted, “keep going, please, keep it up, ohmygod that’s so good, don’t ever stop!”

Ruby was fondling her own tits again through her sweater and her other hand was on its way to her well-worked lovenest. The sight of her best friend thrashing about helplessly on the heel of her red boot was irresistibly erotic. Soon they were both perspiring and gasping for breath.

Suddenly Lana reached out and clasped Ruby’s right boot, bringing the heel up to her mouth. It too was immaculate. In an instant Lana had clamped her mouth around it, sucking and licking the sculpted material fervorently.

For a long moment they stayed like that, Ruby’s hands busy above and below and both bright red boots inside her best friend. Lana’s guttural cries gradually climbed up an octave until she was almost whistling. A moment later the bootheel slipped out of her mouth as she came intensely. Ruby’s second orgasm followed a few panting breaths later.

Some time much later that night, Ruby lay in bed, staring into the comforting darkness. Lana had fallen asleep with her head resting on Ruby’s bare chest. Well, Ruby thought to herself, it looks like I’ve found myself a whole new relationship. Lana stirred, still half asleep, and began to kiss and nuzzle one red nipple. Ruby smiled. It was also obvious just who was in charge of that new relationship.

Lana stayed over most of the weekend. On Saturday they went out shopping. Ruby was eager to buy some clothes that matched her new boots. They made several attempts, separately and in concert, to take the boots off, none of which lead to anything but lovemaking. “It has to be possible,” Lana said more than once. “There’s nothing at all stopping us. It’s just a matter of... willpower. Concentration. Let’s try again.” They couldn’t even get a zipper down.

On Sunday afternoon though, they made a breakthrough. Between the two of them, they did get one boot off. Ruby was complaining, after they had both tried wearing blindfolds so they couldn’t see the boots they were trying to remove, that if she didn’t get them off she would never be able to wear nylons, or anything else, on her legs.

Then they discovered that if Ruby held the nylons in her hand, ready to be slipped over her foot, she could summon up enough strength to unzip one boot and slide out her foot. She was astonished to discover that her feet were dry and soft and sweet-smelling, like she had just had a shower and a foot massage. She slipped one leg of a pair of smoky nylons over her foot and up the leg. Before she had really thought about it she had slipped her foot back into the boot again. Only when her traitorous hands had done up the smooth-gliding zipper could she bring herself to undo the other boot.

She sighed. At least she could dress her legs.